Tfw work tomorrow

>Tfw work tomorrow
>Tfw barely have actual time to play videogames
>Technically if I my work/commute time is 8-6, I'll have 5 "free" hours
>These "free" hours are reduced to 2 if I include gym, eating, socializing, showering, and sleeping
>I can't get focused on a game for only TWO hours unless it's a phone game or League of Legends
I miss being a NEET

Attached: 1531117461035.jpg (743x418, 59K)

what are some games where I can give up everything for nothing in return?

every video game ever

I can't believe I spent my whole life doing nothing when I could have created something
So many people my age have made masterpieces of games, music, and art. I wanted to make a game, but I didn't, and I ruined my life. Theres no more time left to learn, only to work, there's no point in trying anymore because learning to make a game is impossible at this point

>sit down to play vidya
>start thinking about how in 45 minutes I have to start getting ready for work or start getting ready for bed
>close game after a couple of minutes and just brows Yea Forums for the next half an hour

>tfw day off tomorrow

can't wait to shitpost all day

Attached: 1544391944654.png (1280x1280, 562K)

heh

Attached: C9Nw1icXYAEL4mJ.jpg (1200x1171, 185K)

how do i get comfy night security or gas station job?

I'm on my fourth game right now, and I have made exactly 200 dollars. Hundreds if not thousands of hours of work, and 200 dollars to show for it. You'd be better off finding another hobby, or you might as well work in a Chinese sweatshop and at least earn a little more money.

Do it for yourself, not the world.
If you want to make a game, write a song, draw a painting, just focus on making a work that (you) feel happy with user
Who gives a shit about being the next Notch or Toby Fox or whatever faggot indie dev you are comparing yourself to. They'll die just the same as everyone else. So make sure while you're living you try not to have too many regrets, nerd.

I think I have an addiction. I don’t study and call off work and spend the whole day playing video games. How do you break this habit bros?

Attached: 156EDED9-F6E5-43C1-9A86-D8AC9E39155D.jpg (678x710, 31K)

Should kill yourself at that point. Better dead then working to keep someone else rich.

>commute+work is 9AM-10PM
>only time to play vidya is on weekends
>still have to entertain gf, do laundry, etc.
>games feel like a waste of time when I do get to play them

I miss my old life. I can't even play Switch on the bus because the controls are shit/I can't get comfortably into a hardcore game if I'm minutes away from having to work

Attached: sad crash.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

Its ok bro. You’ll make the time somehow

>just started new job
>fucking splitshifts all month.
>I only have 3 hours after work to eat, do chores, and go to bed now

Wagecuck life is hard. At least I’ll be afford a new gaming pc soon

at least no one will ever cringe at your horrible game user.

>gym
>socializing
>eating
Stop lying OP besides if you didn't spend so much time eating you wouldn't have to go to the gym as much.

>gym
>socializing
Stopped reading there

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692K)

What game? I'd buy them.

>work 3 12s
>4 day weekends
>paid for 40 hours despite working 36
>pop modafinil to reduce need for sleep to make more time for vidya on work nights
>work Friday through Sunday so the commute is a breeze

feels kind of good, thanks for asking

>Rent
>$825
Maybe if you live in a dorm/still want to have roommates

What kind of dial-up piece of shit cost 20 a month?

>Donations

This diqualifies you from being "great with money"

Honestly your micro-routines are propelling this reaction of yours; since you feel this is something you need to break start looking at them.

What little things do you do everyday that kind of annoys your or you dislike doing? Try fixing that.

Try eating at a different time, force yourself out of your home to a new environment so you can study, or do something you've thought about for awhile now.

>gym
>socializing
kill yourself normalfag

>tfw $1920 for rent
I hate California so much.

But keeping you E-celebs well-fed is essential for any budget.

>donates nearly as much as his some how miraculously small rent

By drinking until I can't play any more and pass out. Then I get up for work after a few hours with a hangover.
The trick is to keeping your job during this.
I recommend on call work with a minimum time off duty after each shift.

Attached: 1564381194279.jpg (560x564, 59K)

>he didn't give up games
lmao'ing @ ur life right now famalam, all I do after work these days is FUCKING CCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1567838859062.png (1044x869, 185K)

See this is why I live with my dad it turns out as long as you help pay for shit some parents don't mind with you living with them it's like living with a roommate except it's your parent.

>25 years old
>health insurance
If you're American you don't get health insurance till your company pays for it when you're in your 30s.

take it to r9k faggot

I got fired for the first time in my decade of working because I was so depressed I couldn’t get out of bed on Thursday. Shit sucks man but I think I’m at my wit’s end. My mental health has deteriorated to the point where I may just walk into traffic soon

I pay $500 to rent an apartment building. I'm from Texas tho

Is the strat to find a country or city where rent is nothing and just sit home and play video games and work for 2 hours to pay for rent

people with money donate all the time and write it off as a tax deductible.

this meme is dumb

to be fair my company pays for mine and I'm only 24

I live in flyover and my rent is $500 for two bed. It'd be $400 for one bed. Also make $20 an hour with a 4 year degree. But honestly, the degree was a waste of money compared to experience which pays.

>tfw saved up alot and quit my bad job
I'm gonna be a NEET for a while and there is no such better feeling

Attached: 1540520438412.png (1080x1027, 857K)

Who actually keeps track of hours like this?

based

It's probably for tax deductions.

Attached: 1547822786135.jpg (273x246, 47K)

>tfw just got laid off Friday

Attached: cyghfer1.jpg (575x567, 66K)

You obviously have no idea how taxes work.

quite literally what user number right here just said and say aren't mods able to move threads to other boards? I know something like that happened once

>excellent with money
>nothing going to savings

Attached: 216264249349349.jpg (297x365, 64K)

>$270 health insurance
>$825 rent
>house cleaner
>$20 internet
what the fuck

That board is for incels

waking up, cooking breakfast, getting ready for work: 1 hour
commute there: 1 hour
work plus not paid lunch: 11 hours
commute back: 1 hour
gym: 2 hours
moment getting home to trying to get to sleep: 1.5 hours
time trying to sleep: greater than the time actually spend sleeping

yes, it is my fault for working second shift, finishing work at midnight, and going to the gym. if you want to play video games during the work week, just dont go to the gym, wow so hard right? i myself only play video games the one day of the week where I dont work, and even then, it isnt for much these days because i would rather just watch youtube and i still have to go grocery shopping and other shit outside of the house and clean

fuck off spic
los trabajos de hoteleria no tienene festivos libres nunca

Attached: 1503271813790.png (250x202, 70K)

>was miserable as a NEET
>now miserable as a wageslave
How do I become happy bros?

Attached: 1463710467827.png (704x400, 234K)

You're still lucky. The hard part is getting that good paying work in the areas where the accommodations are cheap.

it's a fucking tax credit, what more is there to know? you think billionaire philanthropists really throw away money? nah, they pour that shit into charitable orgs (which they own), and it basically comes out as tax-free income

fuck off kid and never @ me again

>Parents won't kick me out because I told them they'd never hear from me again before I die in a gutter if they do
I only work weekends and have a nice comfy home life. Lmaoing at all the wagies itt.

You know what you must do, user.

Attached: 1551984862445.png (623x566, 328K)

>tfw work tomorrow
>car got totaled in an accident that I'm not at fault for earlier this week
>going to bankrupt my ass renting a trailer so I can haul my piece of junk out of the towing yard that's charging me $50 every day it's there and that's not counting the charge for the initial tow and they're probably going to give me a bill larger than what I have in my bank account, hoping they'll accept credit, doing all this in the morning so I can still wageslave later that day
>borrowing a relatives car tomorrow but they want it back by Tuesday
>my broke ass is going to have to some how find some wheels by then or I'll lose my job and not make rent

For some reason I can't feel for OP, don't know why.

Attached: 1556081625314.jpg (400x400, 25K)

this is a /fit/ copy pasta i assume

That graph wouldn't account for all his wages so hopefully the rest is going somewhere other that sitting in a BoA savings account accruing %0.1 interest

I work in a café but I’m not sure how long I can keep it up. I got promoted to a lead, and in my performance review they complained I wasn’t doing much to “lead”
I coach and train my team and get the major tasks done of my own initiative. What the fuck else do they want from me? I’m doing my best but I feel like a demotion is in my future.

>tfw quit my job like 4 weeks ago
>thought finding another job would be easy
>it's not
>now I can't find a job and my savings are running out
>at least I have all this time to play games

Yea neet life is pretty great despite everything. My life may be terrible but games help me cope.

Attached: 1560364269550.png (266x224, 116K)

You clearly don't know how basic taxes work. If you just ask nicely, I can teach you the basics.

>tfw you know you're about to be laid off because your manager wants to to train a new guy
I trained him completely wrong on purpose. Fuck 'em.

>25 year old who makes 100k a year and is great with money

i make 75 k a year and still manage to save more than this unicorn. its okay boomers, dont worry. it will get much worse pretty soon.

>reddit spacing

>DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE A THIRD OF YOUR LIFE, IT'S NOT THAT HARD DUDE

Attached: 1562049425940.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Plenty of people waste time making games and get nothing for it. Just because the Undermeme guy won the lottery doesn't mean you will too, he already had an established fanbase from the Homestuck days.

You’d have to give up on life to think these jobs are comfy. You may not face any challenge, but you’ll have to deal with the monotony and knowing you’re so insignificant in this world.

that board is filled with wageies complaining about work

>quitting a job with only 4 week's worth of savings
and I thought I was dumb

Yes because 25 year old kid owns a charity.

the guy in that pic still does indeed still live with room mates, funny enough
the rest of his money that he doesnt spend goes into savings and his business

Attached: 1568306312817.jpg (2996x2640, 1.14M)

literally my life, when i was working

I hope you aren't burning bridges you may need in the future, but otherwise good on you. I hope both our companies go under from shitty management within a year

Travel to a third world country.

>socializing
stop doing that

you're supposed to be looking for a new job while you work.

Attached: no reeefunds.jpg (506x455, 157K)

>yes, because 25 year olds straight out of college make 100k in a city where they pay 850 in rent
obviously hired by his dad, which owns the charity he donates to. nobody throws away money for no reason

>At least I’ll be afford a new gaming pc soon
That will collect dust and stare at you wondering why it's languishing because you're too tired from work or/and have no time to use it.

>Not working in he public sector

Imagine actually doing work.

i've got 500 rent 15 internet and about the same health. take the midwest pill user

Attached: hehe.jpg (1600x800, 391K)

4 weeks savings? That's not 4 weeks, that's a one month rent payment. You only had one month's rent backed up. What the fuck were you thinking?

Attached: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK.jpg (1179x883, 93K)

Do you guys just not have days off?

>A THIRD
More like two thirds.

it isnt a copypasta, i literally just typed that out lol

Attached: skinny vs fat.webm (720x720, 1.55M)

You don't. Life isn't about reaching some arbitrary level of happiness. It's about doing the best you can with the hand you're dealt.
Normal people learn how to suppress and compartmentalize as they grow up while autists never learn how to deal with varying levels of misery like a regular member of society.

Attached: 1559322964525.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Beating yourself up is for fags. Don't be a faggot and believe in yourself.

I used to work at a retirement village and I would hear this complain a lot, mostly from the men.
They would work their lives away, raise a family, buy a house, cars, vacations, etc.
But then they would ask what is the point since they were now living in a different home for the first time in decades, family rarely sees them, everything was taken care of.
No purpose.

>Megumin
Guy's motivation is misguided.

Attached: 1555266230797.png (1400x1000, 842K)

>i don't understand the very loopholes that i use
poor people on 4chins lol

>tfw all i do is browse Yea Forums all day on days off

>and sleeping
Found your problem, OP.

No I have more than four weeks worth of money but I guess I should've been clearer. It's slowly running out.

Yea I probably should've done that but idk I just didn't want to work there anymore.

>be hardware chain cleaner (aussieland home depot)
>be going out to the beach for anniversary with gf
>get a call on the way there
>"user, it's your boss, the people at the store said you didnt do the job properly, come back and clean it"
>meekly say i'll do it
>gf pissed at me
>im pissed at work
>get to the store
>turns out the toilets all backed up, the floor in the male public was flooded with shit brown water, their's literal human shit bursting out of the floor drains in the staff toilets and the smell is ungodly
>realize i've been lied to, since it's a sunday and they want me to try to fix it since im cheaper than a plumber
>"clean it up, user!"

Never answer the phone

Attached: 20190915_142517.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Texas is a beaner-infested shithole. No thanks, Pablo.

user, you aren't fooling anybody. Please, just let me teach you the basics. If you are so smart, just cite the 1040, but I know you won't. Meanwhile I can. Let me teach you.

Stop cooking your own food. Shit takes up way too much time.

>literally all of the girls my age at my workplace flirts with me and on multiple occasions have called me hot and attractive
>cute receptionist starting to get super into me giving longing stares and calls me by my name in a cute giddy voice
>other girl who looks just like pic related gives me the cutest waves goodbyes and gets all giggly when I wave back
>stuck in a love triangle and I don't know which one to choose

jesus christ, I have been a neet for years and I thought getting a girl to like you would be hard, but after finally getting a job, it's so fucking easy. holy shit you incels fucking suck for letting believe otherwise. girls are so fucking awesome, I love them so much holy shit.

Attached: 1552696733321.jpg (768x950, 128K)

>american tax forms
lmfao

did you seriously sacrifice 100% of your self worth and do this instead of leaving and telling them not to call you again?

just fyi you arent legally allowed to clean that even. at least in america you arent

>tfw work is playing videogames

It's no longer beneficial at that scale unless you yourself are running a charity.

>nobody throws away money for no reason
You do know Twitch exists right?

That's fucked up. Your parents love and care for you and that's how you treat them? You do deserve to be thrown in the gutter.

Technically it’s a deduction. And a lot of people donate as well, doesn’t mean they’re abusing the system.

The trick is to getting into IT. It's stupid how every other profession requires you to bust your ass every second, yet in IT (depends on specialty) you can jack off 90% of your shift and nobody knows/cares.

I got hired on as a system admin a while back and shitpost all day, occasionally responding to a help request or checking logs. My friend who graduated as a game developer has only been working for 3 months and already has bags under his eyes from his workload and complains about lack of free time/breaks to do anything other than code and eat. Another friend of mine is a tier 3 Cisco engineer and literally does 1 hour of real, actual work per week as 3rd shift support.

Attached: 1466039224599.png (537x486, 598K)

Yes, that was implied as you made fun of an American news organization. Now please stop moving the goal post and let's learn about tax.

Just wait until you make a move and they complain to HR that you harassed them.
It’s always a trap.

You need to get two days off in a row you don't play cause you don't want to feel like you are wasting your days off

>work several part time gigs for awhile and get paid ok as well as have time to balance invest in hobbies
>try to get career focused job
>all time goes out the window
>lose energy/drive for anything else
>get slapped with heavy overtime out of nowhere during busy seasons
Don't know what I was thinking. There are other ways to survive beyond 9-5

you fucked up by not quitting your job until you found another job, and you shouldnt be playing video games at all or doing any entertainment until you do get another job
reminds me of this one post where companies do indeed train guys lower than them on the totem poll to be bad so they will have no way to replace you in the future and the one who did the training gets to stay there as long as possible before eventually being replaced by being too old to do certain shit

>hose cleaner
>donations
>dining out
>health insurance
>800 bucks rent
>100k
>25 years old.
hahaha

you need a 9 to 5 and a part time driving pizas probably if you want enough money to not be punished by taxes and escape poverty.

Attached: heh.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Yeah, just get takeout all the time and spend 3x daily the amount you would otherwise.

>PLEASE START FUCKING THE WOMEN AT YOUR WORK PLACE
>AT LEAST LET YOUR GUARD DOWN ENOUGH TO WHERE YOU DONT COMPLETELY FREEZE THEM OUT AND DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM THEM

By the way, the chick that you posted with your made up story is a 3/10 outside of that one pic and a MAJOR dyke.

Find a job where you deliver things with a truck. I guarantee you they will hire you on the spot if it's a small outfit.

Attached: toasty.jpg (241x209, 7K)

>not even 2% voting favor
Keep dreaming bucko. It's either trump or joe.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

shoulda asked them boys to politely fuck right off since youre about to put one or two goes in your girl

nepotism, you wont get it unless you have people in the game.

Not him but should I be getting a refund or should I rework my taxes to only pay what I really owe? And if so how?

i mopped the floor and told them to call a plumber, which they still havent as of this morning.
i have 0% self worth

Attached: 1558657891672.jpg (594x578, 124K)

>work in a law firm, 10-5
>pays well and tons of benefits like free tickets for trips overseas
>commute is only 20 minutes away
>tons of free time to play games at night and to sleep

Being a paralegal is great bros. Highly recommend

>quit job
>feel good for a few weeks
>now can't find a job
It's been two fucking months. I feel you bro. I'll resume my job hunting tomorrow but I doubt I'll find anything. I JUST WANT A FUCKING JOB

Attached: 1566443950125.png (367x350, 189K)

>tfw neet in France
>500€ every months
>never work a single day
>can go gaming all day if I want but would rather go outside biking and exploring the countryside
>don't even pay for gaming, I pirate all the time and keep my money for the weed
>I don't even use my money that much, I still have 430€ left from the last paycheck and we're in the middle of the month already
>meanwhile the rats are dying at work so they can buy iPhone and other useless shit

Attached: Hume.jpg (1364x1600, 511K)

>tfw can't get into a trade cuz no connections and almost no work history

Attached: b51118e7b56e806a4c48cb298f357fe93bcc32a3.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

>Eating processed/fast food
yes, listen to this lard ass.

sure is video games in here

Same, half the time I sacrifice a couple hours of sleep. Considering getting a Switch Lite just because it’s the best option for a purely gaming portable device.

Yeah, but how do you keep yourself from getting outsourced and replaced by some Pahjeet? If you're in a rural area, you're also fucked when it comes to IT. Additionally, even if you get into I.T, you can still be extremely busy dealing with repairing shit and maintaining hardware.

>ready to go home after work and drink and be miserable and think about dying
>normalfag friend is off tomorrow and wants to do stuff
>cute girl messages me out of the blue and wants to do stuff soon
i have enough motivation to live for another week

Attached: bdfbsthshs.jpg (317x265, 35K)

>having a commute longer than 30 minutes for a minimum wage 'job'
I shiggy diggy

nope, i also dont get vacations (i cant afford to take days off anyway unless i am throwing up in bed, which even one days severely doesnt help, two days off and i am cutting into my savings, which i have less than two hundred at the moment) until year three at this job

Applied for a wage slave job tonight. I hear they're desperate for people so I'll probably end up getting it. It's only part time and super close to my house, so even if the work is boring it shouldn't be too horrible.

How long does it take you to eat

If you get a high refund, you are a retard. The current risk free rate of a CD is 2% for a year. You have to talk with your employee to change your money given to the government at a 0% loan.