Celeste

Celeste is on sale for $9.99, should I get it Bros?
Also, Celeste or Enter the Gungeon

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15-22-21-36.jpg (1156x913, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you like shooting or platforming better? dumb nigger.

Enter the Gungeon

I prefer gungeon but iirc both have demos, just try or pirate them first

Unless you plan on transitioning
ETG

don't pay more than $2 for pixel shit.
get iconoclasts instead.

Why is it so blue?

hack your switch in 15 minutes and download it for free you retard

So it's confirmed celeste is about transitioning right?

Gungeon will last longer, I’ve got hundreds of hours in it
So from a finnancial standpoint it’s the superior option

because if it was green it would die.

imo it's one of the best games of the past 10 years and im an almost 40 year old boomer. pure gameplay. great music and enjoyable visuals.

enter the gungeon was inferiorisaac imo. the bullet sponge bosses really, really killed the game for me.

Enter the Gungeon

play dustforce

celeste has dialogue in it so your alzheimer's is setting in early

not the point. there's no newschool meta game bullshit, just gameplay in the game

t.ranny

And some lesbian tranny coming of age story bullshit

if you want to cheat yourselves out of one of the best game experiences i've honestly ever played so you can giggle at groupthink on Yea Forums, by all means, go ahead. there's only one loser in that equation.

stop posting anytime you high school dropout

Yeah you lmao

trannies mad
based

Based for forming your own opinions. Yea Forums sucks.

Enjoy your tranny game kek

this place is garbage for several years now, like since 2014 or so...the entire point of Yea Forums used to be that it was a bastion of people who found great games and loved them

now its "hurrhurrheehee game is about u have an abortion" now its about "transitioning". who cares even if it was?

there could literally be an intermission in celeste where it shows your dick magically disappearing and you growing boobs and it would still be a 9.5/10 game.

this place has no value anymore because the type of people it was made for out-aged it. I don't really read this board anymore, just occassionally

I'm glad celeste is getting talked about a lot though because in the end it will only lead to more sales. great game. super happy I bought it. Loaded down with free, post release high quality content, but hey, gotta find whatever problem with it you can.

Celeste used to be free on the epic game store

which one of these names is yours, you illiterate newfag

Attached: 8540794575683.gif (801x840, 19K)

enjoyable visuals
the carte blanche you canadian indieshitters enjoy to advertise on this board should really come to an end

Attached: 4358709457856.gif (1920x1080, 525K)

That's just tranny headcanon because there's a LGBTQMSAA & tranny flag in one scene. I thought it was pretty obvious it was just something the devs put there to support the movement, especially since the composer of the music is a tranny.
I completed the final chapter 2 days ago and there was nothing in the story or dialog to ever suggest the main character, Madeline, was a tranny. It's just headcanon. Same with the abortion bullshit. She has depression/anxiety, that's it.

Both are great but I'm leaning towards Celeste if you have to pick 1. Depends on whether you prefer roguelites or precision platformers. Celeste has better music though, even if it was made by a tranny.

yeah the visuals are great. really enjoyed the jelly blocks that you dash through especially.

i specifically don't think they even put it there to support any "movement"

i think they put it there for lena, personally. and i'm sure these people have gay friends so there's a gay flag too.

WHY DID U HIGHLIGHT IT YOU FUCKING APE

it's always free on the pc

fuck you

OP here. I am very close to purchasing Celeste. Tranny/Transitioning and abortion shit is obviously made up so, convince me why I shouldn't get it.

>Tranny/Transitioning and abortion shit is obviously made up
NOBODY TELL HIM

Its a tranny game and if you buy it then you are a faggot

But is literally is retard. There is literally nothing that suggests it.

Probably a combination of the Nintendo Switch screen (or maybe OP has a very blue tinted TV) and a camera also blue tinted

Yes, you should buy Celeste if you support trans rights.

Attached: Yahtzee+can+wear+fedora+and+not+look+like+an+idiot+_f6fb26964bbaf53b69bd24afdaadda2e.jpg (293x500, 77K)

>indieshit pixels
>good visuals
Just because 16-bit pixel art is dead it doesn't mean Celeste looks good.

how about you stop making ads pretending to look for advice

There is nothing about transgenders in the entire game except the flag at the end.

Stop spreading retarded memes Yea Forums

I literally needed advise about either one but everyone is brainwashed that is about trannies. And ETG doesn't look to good to me.

Kill yourself tranny

you have never bought a game denominated in u.s. dollars

Only a tranny in the closest would reply that.

Celeste is an amazing platformer that I’ve put a shitton of time into and am still having a blast with. The tranny/gay/whatever story is just a shitpost by people who haven’t actually played the game. Easily worth the $10.
Gungeon is an amazing bullet hell rougelike that I also have a shitton of hours into, also worth whatever it is.

pirate both or get Celeste while on sale and Gungeon later

>an obvious bait thread
>50 replies so far, probably iwll max out
I hate nu-Yea Forums

Op here, how is this a bait thread? I'm curiously and genuinely wanting to know which one should I purchase?

going to start posting average iq for south american countries

OP here, thanks everybody for concluding to me that I should get Celeste instead.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16-01-00-38.jpg (1440x990, 742K)

Trans person goes out of their way to make a bait thread on Yea Forums
You would've bought it anyway 40% er

godspeed and have fun OP

there is a cassette tape in every level, and if you get it you unlock a much harder version of that level

I'm not transgender. I wouldn't have bought it if someone came up with a valid point for enter the gungeon, retard

nice timestamp retard

I screenshotted it off my phone. Retard.

Glad you got your advice OP, but now I need help. I've never played Diablo and I've heard this is fun. Question is do I get it for switch or PC, does anyone know if it's better for controller or PC controls?

Attached: 220px-TorchlightIICoverArt.jpg (220x315, 21K)

don't buy torchlight 2. its' garbage.

you would never play a game like that on a console for the record. just buy diablo 3 on pc if you want a game like that.

it's a diablo clone
it's also incredibly boring so buy it for the switch and waste your money like the 85 iq south american

Really? It has a 8.5 users on meta..

i'm telling you to buy it because no one on this board wants advice they want to argue about trannies or whatever
also diablo 3 sucks shit so buy that too

LOL why in the world do you think fucking metacritic matters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

But I'm a one that would like advice. It looks fun and I would like to try it, but I don't understand what the controls are like since I've never played a game like diablo, thus I ask if it would be better for switch or PC. I've heard it's better than Diablo 3 so I'll just stick to one for now.

>It looks fun and I would like to try it, but I don't understand what the controls are like since I've never played a game like diablo

look

you are shooting yourself in the foot

diablo 3 has a console version that is considered a best in class control implementation for diablo style games. so if you bought any, you would buy that one

BUT, these are just not games you buy on console, they are PC games. even if the control implementation is good, its still controller in a game where you 100% want mouse

buying torchlight 2 over diablo 3 is pretty much the dumbest thing i hae heard in almost 15 years on Yea Forums though. TL2 is trash. theres a reason it has no player base and nobody talked about it after release

these games are built around clicking on things. on targets, on loot, on your inventory. if you want to deal with cycling through shit on the ground and picking it up with button presses then knock yourself out.

you can safely ignore this /d3g/ poster

Sorry, I don't listen to Yea Forums when it comes to 'whether a game is good or not' because not everyone likes the same kind of stuff, so I buy what I want to play.

You have a point that it is made for PC and that I don't see a lot of people talking about it after the port, so I'll look into more things.

To me, clicking to move that isn't turn based is very annoying, which draws me to the controller based control scheme.

>Sorry, I don't listen to Yea Forums when it comes to 'whether a game is good or not'

but youll listen to fucking METACRITIC?

rofl

youre an idiot

go download path of exile and see how these games work and take your fate into your own hands

Iconoclasts is also pixelshit

Attached: images.jpg (240x125, 4K)

the advice giver

why cant i un-highlight the image?

install powertoys and the unstick anything extension

Nah, I still go with my gut, but I will admit that any opinion that isn't Yea Forums on the topic would have a lot more sway.
Interesting. Thanks user, I think I will do just that.

Obsesed

Gungeon, Celeste is shit, the game literally completes on its own

Attached: da1h2aa9hcq21.png (720x768, 114K)

what an absolutely terrible game designer
reminder that he shilled for the ouya

sorry i meant *they* shilled for ouya. didn't mean to misgender it