BORDERLANDS CRACKED

Get the fuck in here boys, it's finally cracked!

Attached: Krieg.jpg (857x1000, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRwXN4-vFqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this game fun? I might download it. It looked pretty.

Hope they removed the keyloggers
youtube.com/watch?v=KRwXN4-vFqA

'cracked'?

uhhhhhh im gonna pause dat torrent

>Krieg op pic
BASED

damn this is fucking crazy man I actually wanted to try it

No it's not, won't be for a long time.

link?

LINK THAT SIT NOW NIGGER!!!!

Neat, sadly I lost any and all desire to play this game.

Nobody cares you whiny faggot.

Crackwatch says no.

someone posted a vid about the game having a keylogger, r u srs dood

Shut the fuck up randy.

post crack plz
Does it work on mac?

>Shut the fuck up randy.

Attached: crybaby.jpg (360x360, 26K)

tfw both pirating it or buying it thru EGS come with spyware

Attached: 1568153062051.jpg (600x884, 65K)

It was linked in this thread
All the screenshot says is that their mouse stopped responding while they were injecting code, there's no proof of a keylogger or anything of the sort, only that the game tampers with the mouse.

>people instantly start begging for link

BASED OP

Attached: 16830747_1252931724796002_2328447757671211515_n.jpg (327x316, 21K)

>It was linked in this thread
that's what im talking about

dilate

>dilate

Attached: kbab.jpg (438x374, 23K)

>game is fucking garbage anyways no one would play this shit lmao
>GUYS IT'S CRACKED
>LINK?! LINK PLEASE PLEEEEEASE GIVE THE LINK PLEASE PLEASE I NEEEED IT
lol

Wait, really? I thought this game had a super duper ultra denuvo version thats effectively spyware and pretty much impossible to crack.
I dont want to play Blunderlands 3, but im curious about if thats true.

user! you made randy cry!
apologize!

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY

Sounds like you want to buy Randys game but are in denial.

>this threads IP count

Attached: D0FE6662242C4F90AF694B3B6E847926.jpg (500x500, 105K)

why are we still here

Attached: 1568578620904.jpg (1856x2136, 1.07M)

Sounds like you are mentally retarded

Jesus Christ gearbox is insane

I thought you guys hated game lmao

I know bl3 is shit but I wanna play as flak so bad cause I love robots and monsters

>all anons wanting to torrent are the same people who hate borderlands
Nigga I just dont okay for shit I know I can get for free that's retarded

>tfw fl4k is "non-binary" even though he's a robot.
oh the irony

>N-NO I DIDNT!!
Pathetic

Tell me about Krieg
Is he kino?

Dilate

>even when you’re a being with no gender you sound and act pretty much like a male by default
Low key based

they're banning people who "misgender" him and don't call him they or them

Haha, who is this fucker, kermit the frog?

>he's name literally means "war"
>absolute unit and madchad
>bring a buzz-axe into looter-shooter
>trying to become a normal human being, because he is already a madchad
>Maya as waifu
The most kino of them all...

>Maya as waifu
I'll never be fucking happy again with the way 3 went. Pissed me off just as much as 2's story

MY CRACKS
HAVE CRACKS

you have autism if you care about the story

you have autism if you play borderlands only because it's a "very cool looter-shooter"
the game is boring itself, and the only thing that drives people to play it is story

Yo ho ho and a bottle of cum

Attached: Grindhouse pirate.png (378x301, 7K)

The only reason to play Borderlands is co-op with your friends
The story is nothing special

wow way to suck more dick then op fag

He's a big guy.....

Also stop fucking with me like that user I just checked crackwatch 5 minutes ago and its not cracked

I remember being able to play online co-op with the Presequel even though I pirated it.
I wonder if it'll be the case with this.

Just who they kill user. Borderlands 1 had no story just a simple objective, get to the vault. Everyone you met along the way was just another quest character pushing you forward with some banter along the way.

Then they started hamfisting in emotional stories to get reactions out of people.
>Kills Bloodwing because Mordecai was the most likeable character with a companion in borderlands 1
>Kills Roland for no reason just for kicks.
Jack got built up as a charming evil dude through ECHOs where he was both funny and a major dick at the same time. I think he was a well made villain. The story would have been better if the formula was just changed to get to the vault and kill jack along the way. No need to try to get brownie points by killing off the fan favorite from borderlands 1's pet and the black guy so the little girl can cry about it.

>he relies on pirates to experience games
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: jytgjguhk.png (495x241, 216K)

oh no
it's over for us, piratebros...

they should have kept the series goal to just be "unique characters search for the fucking vault"
would have been a way better series

Its okay. I dont need The Settlers when I have Handball 2017

>that fat fucking body
>those fucking eye brows
>that fucking goatee
>that cringe ass hat
>reading forum posts for clicks
this man is what is wrong with the world

Sauce... good GOD where's my sauce?!

Attached: 1553745307850.png (662x621, 1.03M)

the problem with borderlands is the incessant fucking cringe dialogue that NEVER EVER FUCKING ENDS i played 1 hour of bl2 since it was free and i liked bl1 and uninstalled it because in that 1 hour not ONCE did some fucking faggot stop saying stupid shit in my ear for more than 5 minutes. it's insane i don't know how anyone can put up with that shit

Seriously, just add some fucking small twists to the story of how they get to the vault with some throwbacks to older characters from the previous series. They didn't need to be staples in the fucking campaign a nod would have been enough or a quest line. Instead we got
>Kill the beloved bird from BL1
>Kill the black guy with one of the more impactful abilities.
>Kill Scooter who had the most memorable voice lines from when I played BL1 in a DIFFERENT SERIES even though he is a comic relief character
> kill the Maya because she is a siren even though she is best girl and never got her love story with Krieg out despite all the emotional shit this game puts in they didn't do something people actually WANT
> Kill Lillith the only death I agree with since she was a massive bitch since 2

Borderlands 1 was ok with its humor because that was the point of the game and it wasn't so extreme. Borderlands 2 doubled down on it and increased it but now there was a story. I hated the story and the humor began reaching that annoying point especially on future playthroughs when the jokes are old. When I went to replay borderlands 1 with friends we finished that shit and loved it. When we did borderlands 2 we kept stopping and restarting because it wasn't as much fun.

dont forget that more than half the time there will be some fucking retard spouting unfunny dialogue during your gameplay

dial 8 randy

The most painful thing is that it kills replayability. Jokes that are actually funny because they are surprising the first time become meh (naturally) but then the jokes that were just ok or awful become so fucking cringe to hear you just don't want to hear them again.

>maya as waifu
how's he gonna react when he finds out she's dead?

Attached: 1567494723189.jpg (320x240, 28K)

yeah and there arent even any of them to begin with so its just even worse

>how's he gonna react when he finds out she's dead?
NO! NO, NO, NO!!!

Attached: Krieg_Release_the_Beast.png (839x470, 727K)

I think he'll be the Extinction event Tanis warned us about

>Borderlands 1 was ok with its humor
because it actually shut the fuck up for 2 goddamn seconds. atleast in bl1 i could go run around without claptraps annoying ass voice in my ear, in 2 the shitty dialogue is literally relentless, it's a full sized game long podcast of middle school humor. very rarely do i feel straight up insulted with how dumb games are but man bl2 is the most annoying kiddie ass shit

and 3 is even worse
hope it was worth the weight and have fun

regarding sirens
they all can come back as we don't know how magic works there

lilith likely gonna be back. he kinda got the all star superman treatment

Attached: 1567384779286.jpg (684x1000, 137K)

Remember when claptrap was just a side character that you dealt with in the beginning then occasionally told you about quests? I don't even remember him being a complete fucking nuisance in borderlands 1. Maybe he had annoying times but he was just the helpless tutorial bot. His shit personality came in at 2.

I fully believe the next game is gonna fuck with time. I can see it already new powerful enemy fucks with time and brings everyone back to borderlands 1. All characters from the 3 games are playable (fuck pre sequel).The premise is the same as borderlands 1 get to the vault except it has the twist of handsome jack being back trying to re establish himself in hyperion and the new powerful enemy makes things harder and makes the old bosses much stronger. Also it will have all the dlc from 1 included in the base game and meshed with the story. It will have the siblings from 3 as well but idk what they could be doing since I haven't bought 3

Fuck her I want her to die. Bring back Maya so Krieg can experience happiness in the eternal suffering that is his existence of being a prisoner in his own body.

I hope if Angel ever comes back she gets to hang out and be free with her friends

got a link?

All characters from the 3 games are playable (fuck pre sequel)
I wish, also Wilhelm was fucking a based robobro i wanna play as him again

Why on earth would I ever consider downloading this pile of garbage? It baffles me that people this day and age actually pirates Gearbox shit, let alone buys it.

Attached: 1550566016591.jpg (808x960, 49K)

this shit was dead on arrival.
There are many better games to think about right now.

We can rebuild him! We have the technology!

Attached: 3cfa6dfda3e8f0d348383d267cdd75da.jpg (215x370, 13K)

quality reading comprehension my nigga

No I meant what's he do in three
I know Maya butes it

user....
There's a reason why no one knows anything about or cares about BL1.
It's dull and the underlying game is generic as fuck and terrible in places.
The story and character beats and marketing sold BL2.

As a matter of fact, most people don't know or at least fully register that there is a BL1.
BL2 is just the name of the game and some even see it being called BL2 as part of it's injokes.
Think about it.
If there was no borderlands 1, do you think anyone would notice or care?
That BL2 wouldn't be the success it was now?

So when's the game gonna have Lillith be a good leader instead of just having literally every single character talk about how cool and badass and great she is at being a leader while she completely fucks up every step of the way and fell for a major universe endangering ruse twice?

Nice

Even though the vast majority of the presequel's writing was absolute shit, I cannot deny that Wilhelm and Timothy weren't fun characters
And everything involving Jack was great too but I feel that was almost accidental with how little they acknowledge how much he got fucked over later on

And why does the alien try to kill him in particular?
He doesn't do anything that can't be ended with a bullet.

Jack is still alive in that vault somehow.
He's all god emperor of fucking dune and shit now.

>Accidentally write that Jack was 100% vindicated in his desire to kill everyone on the entire fucking planet
How the hell do you fuck up your villain THAT bad?

>All characters from the 3 games are playable (fuck pre sequel)
Literally the only redeeming thing from Pre sequel, the characters were great to play around

>Kill Scooter who had the most memorable voice lines from when I played BL1 in a DIFFERENT SERIES even though he is a comic relief character
his VA was losing his voice and wanted to end him on a bang then continue on a whimper.