You have to beat the last game you played with one of these bad boys on the hardest difficulty, how does it go?

You have to beat the last game you played with one of these bad boys on the hardest difficulty, how does it go?

Attached: GUITAR HERO ALL.jpg (861x400, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_hpH8yFJKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baldurs gate. Literally impossible.

Just add more necks onto the guitar.

>age of wonders 3
tedious but it doesn't actually lower the difficulty

Melty Blood.
It can be done, just probably not by me.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_hpH8yFJKo

Been a while since I've seen Dramatic Chipmunk. A few years at least.
Wonder where he is today.

danganronpa 3
sounds easy
minecraft
extremely difficult, but hypothetically possible

>Wonder where he is today.
user, I...

Attached: sadman.gif (294x218, 797K)

>Super Mario RPG
doesn't seem too hard

>mario tennis aces

I'll have the coolest racket.

Attached: 1568118595022.gif (125x125, 8K)

>FFXIV
>WHM
I'm only pressing 1 button anyways!

Anything 16 bit (and even most PS1 games) would be fine since you can map the four face buttons to GRYB, use the dapd for movement, strumming for L/R. You can even emulate an analogue stick completely fine using tilt as Y axis and whammy as X.

>monster hunter world
sounds fun actually lol

The Les Paul controller was the best one.

My nigga

Copped a new Aerosmith one for $15 off Craigslist the other day, gonna use it with my wii u and pirate rock band 2/3 + some Gg games

Where can I find one of these in working condition for less than 80 dollars

It has a dpad, five face buttons, two more with the strum bar, and analog inputs. Most games can be mapped to it just fine. If you want a meme controller, try DK bongos or a dance mat.

Craigslist. Boomers got them as gifts and never used them and they're basically giving them away since they don't know the value. Got a sealed rock band 3 keytar + game for $20 the other day

>Fire Emblem Three Houses on Maddening
well, the guitar shouldn't be the problem, the ridiculous difficulty will be

That's good shit dude, I'm actually jealous. I got rid of all my Rockband shit because of space issues and don't wanna go on a hunt for the instruments again.
It's a shame you didn't get the GH3 Les Paul though.

Attached: 1552175887288.jpg (2793x3590, 1.92M)

Aerosmiths have always done me better than the gh3 ones desu. Maybe because by the time i broke my gh3 controller i was good enough at the game that I wasn't smashing it

>stepmania
I guess it would be a little bit awkward to get used to the feel of the buttons, but nothing too hard
as for games with actual endings
>terraria
There's just enough buttons to make it possible I guess, I wouldn't really be able to build anything though