Death stranding

this shit looks fucking boring

>walk to waypoint with items
>drop off items and watch cutscene
>get points to upgrade walking gear
>go back to home base, watch cutscene, and upgrade walking gear
>repeat

the whole thing is gonna get sold on the storyline, which already looks like a convoluted clusterfuck of ideas stitched together by autismolord kojima

ign will give it a 10, but real people are going to say "what the fuck is this shit" and try to find something redeeming about it after getting fleeced for sixty bucks

the pissing mechanic can't carry the game

floparooni

Attached: death striving.jpg (700x500, 61K)

Kojima will make GOTY.
Seethe

>OMG GUYS BASED NINTENDO MADE MARIO ODYSSEY INTO A REAL THING NOW WE CAN BE MARIO IRL

Attached: IMG_3162.jpg (418x480, 35K)

It's not for everyone
And that's just fine

So which game will get 2nd place to this GOTY?

new CoD will be GOTY, followed by death stranding and doom eternal

(you)

Attached: 1449449712465.png (978x972, 411K)

Just like minecraft.

>Hit block
>Place block

So fucking boring.

>ign will give it a 10, but real people are going to say "what the fuck is this shit"
Are people with different opinions than you just not real? Is this how you live your life?

>paid review
>unbiased opinions

pick one

In case it wasn't obvious to you, I was talking about the "real people" you mentioned. Unless you are saying that kojima is going to pay random people on the street to have a positive opinion about his game just for the sake of it.

Attached: 1552857991762.jpg (1080x1080, 774K)

thanks for that clarification, professor

stay striving

haha you guys this thread is epic

critic score aggregate: 9.3
user score aggregate: 6.4

I think it looks cool but that's my opinion.

Looks like Breath of the Wild but with more depth in the traversal mechanics. That's what I really want.

breath of the wild

more like

death of the child

[spoilers lol]

You do know that kojima is purposely not showing everything right?

kojima is all talk and has absolutely nothing left up his sleeve

the game is a walking sim with MGS-lite mechanics and is not getting fully demo'd to keep review scores inflated before launch

Or because he doesn't want to show the whole game like botw

Its coming to PC, deal with it negro

Attached: snas undertale.gif (369x251, 3.04M)

User review:
0/10 HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU KOJIMA YOU HACK

>strandfags will defend these animations

Attached: 1568405708221.webm (900x506, 2.03M)

hard hitting games journalism

>Thinks a game looks boring
>Makes a thread about it

Fuck off and get back to your pedo VNs then.

It's like an old gmod video

>walk to waypoint with items
lie all you want you obsessed faggot
now that actual gameplay is out it's apparent
you don't just walk from a to b
you run, climb, swim, drive, phase in and out of other world, try to survive, meticulously plan your route, equipment, food, drink, even footwear, accounting for weight limitation and even center of mass.

I don't know why this game has you so ASSBLASTED creating all these threads trying to make it seem bad but it's going to be amazing and you're going to die mad

>cos its not a straight up shooter its boring and shit lol

main game looks chill as fuck, physically carrying the cargo makes all the difference

I'm fully prepared to just deliver stuff from A to B with story segments and supernatural stuff interspersed throughout

I can see Xcucks spamming it with their bullshit just like they did with Astral Chain.

its the sim element, getting the gear and route right to carry the biggest stack of stuff in the least amount of trips

Attached: www.jpg (173x218, 7K)

Honestly what's wrong with having a game that's about walking and delivering? Theres literally no game out there in the scale of DS where you go across continental america. You dont just hold the left stick forward either. You have to consider center of gravity, balance, stamina, weather, clothing and even boots, etc etc. Why are people so assmad?

Switch port when

Attached: 1560291306671.png (600x600, 358K)

only way I'm buying it is if someone makes a mod where i can torture and kill the bridge baby.

The problem with DS is the fun factor. But the only way to know if it is fun, is buying it. Koji is a clever bastard. If the product is not fun, without showing content and going blind he ensures the money. I'm even thinking buying a PS4 just for this game and Bloodborne, Sekiro, Elden Ring and Cyberpunk .

All of these are posts that Yea Forums cultists will 100% refuse to address in any substantial manner, because it puts a hole right through their beliefs and sets it on fire. Not only is the game NOT purely just a walking simulator like shitposters would tell you, but people are allowed to like it if they think it looks fun. Death Stranding threads should be about the game, not about whether or not it is a game.

Attached: 1551170238997.png (1030x689, 33K)