Does this game get better further on...

Does this game get better further on? I’m finding it really repetitive so far and the gameplay isn’t that interesting to begin with.

Attached: 8B9C4FC1-4CA5-4A0F-AA95-9FD56BC634C5.jpg (220x254, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVPXKdSEGNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're supposed to speed through the first dose of main quests as quickly as you can so you can get to the good shit in the second arc where things really start to open up.

it's better than botw according to jim sterling

and Marco Rubio

the dlc is pretty bullshit with the bullet sponge enemies that never stop hitting you for half/three fourths of your hp every 2 seconds, but the base game is pretty good. Does get repetitive though, what with the limited things to do other than the main quest.

Is the DLC worth playing despite that? I got the complete edition on the cheap but haven't played it yet

What does Rubio have to do with anything?

What difficulty are you playing it on? I played through on max and had an absolute blast. Didn't find it too repetitive. You really get to know enemy weakpoints and learn how to fuck them up but they can also punish you hard if you mess up.

The dlc was great imo. The enemies can take a lot of hits but you can also really punish them if you know how. Also in like, the trial grounds, there are a lot of environmental traps you can spring on enemies to basically one shot them.

Point and laugh

Attached: 1563781741897.png (1352x589, 466K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 18b.png (600x571, 377K)

I thought it was a nice dlc to run through, I only discovered this game recently and enjoyed it a lot despite my complaints. It's got one of the best dungeons in the game imo (The dam), and the lead up to the 'boss' was nice.

>I’m finding it really repetitive so far and the gameplay isn’t that interesting to begin with.
Ever wondered why this shitty generic game got such a high score?

Attached: 1556135412506.jpg (1988x1013, 1004K)

I forgot this game existed until just now.

unfortunatly you were memed. Gravity Rush 2 and Bloodborne are the only reasons for a ps4. I don't know how you were memed into a 3rd person backpack crafting simulator.

My complaints about this game are few, and are mostly about Aloy. Such a fucking annoying protagonist, always whiny, every cutscene she's got shiny skin and looks like shes going to start sobbing on the spot. Her dialogue sounds like she was given her lines alphabetically and told to seem upset/distraught at all times. Other than that, game's not the worst i've played.

??

agree. everything revolves around her

She really is the worst part of the game. The combat is pretty satisfying at the higher difficulties.

I don't see how you can honestly say that if you're actually playing the game.
The enemy design is literally a-1, each robot is incredibly unique, just running into new shit, learning the best ways to kill them forcing you to use different methods and shit, etc.

It's less repetitive then literally any other game in existence, or just as repetitive as anything else, that's just really shallow vapid criticism, you can say about anything and doesn't actually prove you're playing the game.

How in anyway is the tracking not repetitive in the game

You can't even control the bigger robots, what a waste.

No, I don't.

Tracking with your bullshit earpiece is the most repetitive the game gets. "Oh, gotta follow this persons weird tech shadow my focus can see till I find them and see if they're dead/dying to robots"

it's a fun game and once you fight the more varied and fierce creatures you'll find more challenge, i played it through on hard and found it to be quite easy though
the gameplay also gets better with the more skills you get, get the double and triple arrow skills and you'll find the game to be much more fluid

>everything revolves around the protagonist
holy shit what a concept

You must have missed the podcast where he fellates the game for its progressive thinking and female empowerment in a dry landscape.

It's not actually supposed to be fun, it's supposed to be a culturally enriching feminist experience

That Marco Rubio?

That's Sir Marco Rubio of the Hidden Leaf to you

No it’s overrated shoe horned diversity trash. Combat can be almost fun tho.

t. Platinumed the game

You can hack every machine in the game to let it fight for you, did you mean mount?

>Does this game get better further on
it's the definition of "this game only gets good 5 hours in". The whole beginning part sucks ass then it starts to become great once they unleash you into the desert and you are exploring the vast dangerous fog of war

its kind of trash

Saw videos where they compared Horizon Zero Dawn & Zelda Breath Of The Wild. Zelda had much more care and thought put into its world. HZD didn't even have simple things like NPC's reacting when you shoot flaming arrows into their faces.
youtube.com/watch?v=aVPXKdSEGNQ

Also, they butched up the heroine's face because feminism dictates that it's a sin to want to look at beautiful women

Attached: HZD_mdkp.jpg (1690x700, 330K)