At what age did you grown out of Pokemon, Yea Forums?

at what age did you grown out of Pokemon, Yea Forums?

Attached: isg.png (250x189, 100K)

maybe 17

The culling announcement had me throw in the towel on the franchise so 25 I guess.

i guess when sun and moon came out because i could not get into that shit

Sneed

Around the time Silver came out

About the same age when I stopped using simpsons memes

I never did, I still support GameFreak and Nintendo for one of the best franchise and planning to get Sword and Shield dual pack and supporting them to the very end.

>inb4 bait and meme arrows

I didnt, the games just keep getting worse

I still fap to Lucario

I'd rather meme arrow the endless hordes of retards with no taste that do exactly what you typed while they spam the board whining that the newest game is the worst ever and that they're dropping it. Every goddamn release is this and they buy it the same.

I beat Blue as a 9 year old child. Seriously, that was the beginning and end of pokemon for me. I might get Sword.

I was too old to play Pokemon when it originally released. Never got into it.

I beat Yellow in Japanese using an Emulator when I was 11, get gud scrub

This

November 6th 1999

Sun and Moon was bad, but I had to experience that myself. Not getting fooled into buying a shittier game than that.

At 13y when gen 2 dropped and pokemon fad died.

About 20, when I got a PC I could play modern games with. Gen III was my last only because DS emulation is hit and miss.

This, except I was 10

Silver was the last one I enjoyed.

When I was 19.

When I was like 11 or 12

Attached: 1567736454859.jpg (405x452, 17K)

Probably the last time you made this thread, fucking kill yourself

16 or 17, about 1/3 the way through sapphire I just couldn't enjoy it anymore. Even tried some of the newer ones but I just drop them all within a few hours

if growning out of a pokemon means buying a game but not finishing it then I guess potentially Pearl. I forget if I finished that, but I didn't finish HG/SS, Black or Y

17 for me.

Heart Gold was the last Pokemon I ever finished. Stopped playing in White- probably had to do with the fucking ice cream pokemon making me think "wow they're really out of ideas huh."

Attached: 1568299915788.png (915x1250, 661K)

I don't catch pokemans anymore but I still love Alakazams and Charizards and Zubats. I'm not about to stop. Growing up isn't about dying inside.

What're you, in your 40's?

This. 21 here.

You guys are really fucking desperate huh?

around 10 like most children

Pokemon Colosseum I could never go back to the trash handheld games again.

15 with Black/White

I have 3 brothers who all played Pokemon when we were growing up, but for some reason I never got into it.

I never got into it. I tried Crystal, got bored, played Emerald, either got close to the end or beat it, and that was the last time I gave the series the time of day.

Im a literal boomer. As in baby boomer, not millenial called a boomer. So I was in my 30s when Pokemon first came out. I didn't have to grow out of it as I never saw any entertainment value in playing a Sesame Street tier videogame. Now get off my lawn you faggot ass zoomers and go open a lootbox or something.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-02-23-at-8.22.03-AM.png (618x412, 348K)

I guess after Ruby-Sapphire. Doesn't help that they kind of sucked

after crystal i stopped caring about it

never grew in

Attached: 237E74CB-0521-45C6-8E4E-203AA9A5291E.jpg (337x500, 92K)

post your wrinkly hand or you're a 20 year old larper