Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Please be excited for this cutie's game.

Attached: 1568517079168.jpg (800x567, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4_qjybyni28?t=35
youtu.be/gvYfRiJQIX8
youtube.com/watch?v=mRtopyUBoLA
youtube.com/watch?v=BvIdsk5moLA
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Behemoth
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Byblos_(enemy)
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Bomb_(creature)
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Cactuar
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Tonberry
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Malboro
youtube.com/watch?v=F3U5vcbdSN4
youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik
youtube.com/watch?v=lO2Zp4nwsFA
gamespot.com/articles/kingdom-hearts-3-breaks-franchise-sales-records/1100-6464815/
youtu.be/0x1AGz8DwtY?t=554
engadget.com/2019/06/11/final-fantasy-vii-remake-hands-on-demo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: N.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

You better shut the fuck up before I eat your ass

But this is Tifa's game?

Is there a bigger pleb filter in vidya than FFXV?

>Normal Attacks
>Deals comparatively low damage on mid hits, higher damage on openers and finishers
>Builds break% on manual finishers
>Regular hitstun/stagger potential, differs on enemy size
>Risky open to taking damage when doing
>Compared to manual finishers, techs or warpstrikes does much less
>Crucial for dealing consistent reliable damage
>L stick directions+O for alternate attacks and inputs from sidesteps, charges, lunges, stingers, backflips with iframes etc
>Builds MP guage, Armiger guage and tech(ATB like bar) gauge with each hit

>Warp Attack
>Base triangle performs free warp which functions both as fast traversal or dash like evasion with iframes
>R1+Triangle performs warpstrike with hit stagger/hitstun potential
>Deals high damage with various effects depending on weapon type, from single target warpstrikes to AOE warpstrikes to multi hit warpstrikes to self buffing warpstrikes etc
>Builds Break% much higher and faster to vulnerable state enemies by breaking them and gaining their rare drop
>Consumes MP, depleting MP enters stasis during which no warps can be performed
>Very efficient
>Less risky due to iframes and cancelling normals through warps

>Blocking/Dodging
>Tap Square + L stick direction for dodge roll with iframes
>Hold to Phase which consumes MP to evade some regular attacks but not AOE, parryable or 1hko attacks, inefficient but useful against projectiles
>Perfect timing tap to Blink cancel normal attacks, can cancel any normals through blink
>When shield equipped press to hold up shield to deflect and block and reduce physical attacks
>Perfect time block incoming attacks to blockstun enemies
>When taken damage and knocked back you can do Impervious action by tapping Square exactly when knocked back to cancel the damage dealt and recover through a tech roll recovery
>Can parrycounter with a Square+O input on parryable atttacks

etc

>there's a way we can preserve the specimen
>we can breed Aeris with this lion dog thing I found in the woods and experiment on their mutant children

Did Hojo have a PhD or was he just a dude who owned a labcoat?

Attached: 1561425573359.jpg (640x360, 30K)

What a qt, would get in a hot tub with

oh shi

I'm excited for when I can get the full story in one package.
Fifteen years from now.

yes

Can't wait for episode 2 to come out in 2022. The game looks really good though and the combat looks fine. Hope there is shared EXP.

Attached: d67cb3a90750227a1fdc49ec96f4b3b1-d8pcwho.jpg (695x900, 578K)

So we've finally reached the point where people on Yea Forums are defending XV jesus christ.

Attached: 325423562346.jpg (740x429, 65K)

It's literally only XV-kun and you should never ever reply to his posts.

stop replying to XV-kun please

SOUL

Attached: 1568603907733.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Both.

....Where's Jessie user?! She's supposed to survive right?!

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Attached: wacky woohoo SOLDIERman.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

yeah she's screaming under all that rumbl- oops she died

Attached: Pullups.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Shinra was absolutely fucking insane. This is a company that knowingly profits off the souls of the dead. Their primary goal is finding the Promised Land even though they're not sure it exists purely because the legends imply infinite money even though they own the world already. The purpose of project Jenova was to make a dude with the power of the Cetra so then they can have someone to hear the voices of the planet and he could just tell them where the Promised Land is before the royal fuck up that was Nibelheim made them fall back on Ifalna and later Aerith. Shinra is so comically evil that I look forward to seeing people react to them dropping the plate to kill 6 people in HD. And dropping the plate killed zero AVALANCHE members.

>WAAAAH WAAAAH NOT EVERYONE AGREES WITH MY WORLDVIEW, WHERE'S MY CIRCLEJERK!
Unironically I think Reddit is more your speed, brainlet.

Instead of coming up with actual arguments all you fucking do is "wow it's xv-kun !?". You are so fucking devoid of any argument and trying to hide it. Fuck off to trannyera.

I feel like people would be ripping on this more if it looked more stylized(anime). Like if it was in Xenoblade or some shit

Find a flaw.

Attached: Aeris Healing Wind FF7 Remake.webm (1366x768, 3M)

Attached: 1568604521050.jpg (662x720, 270K)

Hair is too brown

She's not real

I think people are just used to it because of AC.

Attached: 1568604590454.jpg (628x705, 165K)

user didn't you play the original there IS no EXP share

fujos pls

>expecting them to undo deaths

>And dropping the plate killed zero AVALANCHE members.

Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge died.

>is a Geomancer
>LARPs as a White Mage

>FFXV's combat was an utter travest-

Attached: God Tier FFXV Combat.webm (700x392, 2.89M)

They can put it in the remake. pls Also Im downloading the original for PS4 to play later for the first time. How many points of no returns are there and what can I miss?

Attached: the_real_final_fantasy_7_story_by_christmassocks_d2o0n9a.jpg (750x1200, 706K)

>they don't even know how they'll handle the rest of the world
>you know, that place that doesn't have just a bunch of copy-pasta plate metal, pipes, and machinery
This will *never* be finished. They might make it to Episode 3 before sales halt and all further development is cancelled. Remember when FFXV had a ton of DLC planned and all of them save for one were axed?

I just hope they're individually worth playing on their own regard because otherwise it's a total skip

About that. Everyone supposedly thought Jenova was a Cetra. That's why Sephiroth exists. But Hojo also came up with the Reunion theory. And he ended up being right. Did he know she was an alien or not? Or did he think all her abilities were Cetra abilities?

>implying FF isn't full of anime over the top shit
>ffx people doing flips and grinding on rails and every cutscene involving blitzball

>ffvi Sabin lifting up a fucking a train

>ffvii the party defeating giant enemies like proudclad and the weapons or all the superhuman feats of Sephiroth, or Cloud going a fucking flip off the train right at the start of the game

>ffiv an old guy summoning a fucking meteor then globez tanking a meteor

>the whole ending sequence of ffix where zidane is doing a bunch of sanic shit

>in ffv where Bartz fights a guy who teleports everywhere and predicts his fast movements by focusing

>ff8 where a bunch of soldiers used rocket powered motorcycles to blast from one giant floating fortress to another, meanwhile shooting mech droids from the bikes, before watching Zell doing flips and Squall riding a giant mech down to rescue Rinoa from a giant flying school. Not to mention fucking Dinosaurs falling to Earth from the fucking moon.

Based retard. Think before you speak.
I know all of you retards are parroting one another cause i've seen dozens of you spouting the same "mulletman doing flips lmao FUCKING ADVENT CHILDREN BULLSHIT DBZ" but you're all fucking retarded. Especially you xv-kun.

Attached: 1542987526945.png (1457x1080, 729K)

Yeah XV is god tier. I recently found that shields of the just is great and especially useful for mobs. It has a has a wide AoE warpstrike. Plus shields can be used for deflection and to stagger enemies.

Attached: rULQDR1g0L2WM0gz.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

they're waiting for PS5 to tackle the open-world

fuck off and make an XV thread you pathetic shitter

I don't think Hojo gives a shit.

>Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge died
From the skirmish with Shinra soldiers defending the plate. They were already dead or dying when the plate fell. And Barrett, Tifa, and their mercenary all escaped. So other than a bunch of randoms they don't care about, who died from the plate?

>How many points of no returns are there and what can I miss?
There are several areas you can't revisit and several items you can miss permanently. I recommend using a missables guide.
Also, non-party members get half your earned EXP.

>FF7 was anim-

Attached: FFVIIAC-ForgottenCapital.jpg (1051x1476, 403K)

I'm just happy people are discussing JRPGs, FF7, the series, and video games in general on this board again. FF7 is truly a spectacular game

Attached: 9baee044f2460aa534cc10bff1914735d3a7b68f.jpg (2896x4093, 1.3M)

Hey it's still something. Thanks.

e

Attached: 297.jpg (348x266, 26K)

... I'm just a kid.
(remember, this is canon now.)

Attached: Shinra.jpg (290x500, 150K)

>When you are such a chad science man you cuck the pretty boy out of his bitch then put an alien DNA science baby in her for shits and giggles.
Vincent i know you are posting here. Tough luck go put yourself back in your coffin.

It's pretty good.

FF7 isn't the mana from heaven that all the top 10 lists will lead you to believe it is. But it is still a solid, solid video game and one of my all time favorites and I'm still finding things I love about it to this day

>Cait Sith was able to muscle his way into your party because he had the Manipulate materia equipped

The second boss fight will occur on the bridge and you can either beat it and walk away or fall off the bridge. If you all off, you'll miss the most OP summon in the game so just keep trying. The trick is to do the most damage from lightning elemental

It’s lit

kek what a retard

Please don't. I don't feel like being angry today

Attached: 1565315727348.jpg (738x870, 50K)

so fucking stupid but the afterlife shit is the same

FF7R is copying XV/Type-0.

You can HOLD square to attack automatically with Cloud and Barret in FF7R. Just like in FFXV you can either hold or tap to attack and if you tap you get slightly different attacks the same way you do in FFXV with its different finisher attacks and directional attacks.

There is an auto soft lock in 7R and you hard lock with R3 just like in FFXV, and cycle targets when hardlocked with R stick just like in FFXV.

If Cloud is on Punisher mode he'll automatically attack an enemy if he gets hit, while in Operator mode he'll get knocked back if hit.

You CANNOT manually jump in FF7R, there is no jump button just like in FF Type-0. If you attack an enemy in the air Cloud will automatically jump and attack them, this is similar to Death Drop in XV.

With Barret you can ONLY hold Square to Attack, his ATB fills up faster than Clouds because he attacks at a much faster rate.

When you switch characters it instantly switches to them just like in FF Type-0, also similar to in FFXV though there is a short split second animation that plays when you switch there, like Ignis adjusting his glove or Gladio putting his sword on his shoulder.

You can use Phoenix Downs when on 0HP, just like in FFXV.

When you complete a battle it will always automatically switch back to Cloud so you can only run around outside of battle as Cloud, this is just like FFXV where it'll go back to Noctis after a battle is over.

The ATB functions exactly the same as the Technique bar in FFXV which itself is an ATB bar, though 7r only has 2 bars while XV has 3 bars, and in 7R you can cue 2 different commands at once just like in FFXV on the Technique commands. For example you can open the 7R menu and tell Cloud to do Braver and Barret to do Cure then they'll both happen, just like in XV where if you open the Technique menu and tell Prompto to do Piercer to shoot an enemy to halve their Defence, and Ignis to Regroup to heal everyone.

Attached: 1560857443485.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

How the FUCK are they going to handle this in the remake?

>making shit up
bravo

Hojo was just a discount Dr. Gast and only got to where he was by plagiarizing other people's work. I'm glad he's dead and the world is better off without him especially seeing as how he was willing to explode a bunch of civilians for science. Lucretia didn't deserve what she got

Attached: vincent-valentine-dissidia-final-fantasy-opera-omnia-4.91.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Wrong webm, meant to post this. I wish more action games had Shields especially ones this god tier

Attached: 1495634828066.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

I hope Shera is driving the truck in the remake.

Does anyone else have lowkey respect for how dedicated Barry is?

I've seen a lot of wacky shit in the trailers so far. I don't think this game is going to be as serious as people think

Attached: b9d1864d744f2a48df2f3950ad2b0b7ebd1918f7.jpg (724x1023, 103K)

don't reply to him please

>falseflagging as xv-kun
why?

Based. XV is already the most influential FF since FF1 itself.

What fucking science turns a guy into a vampire capable of shapeshifting into Frankenstein and Leatherface anyway?

That would be 4

Look Vincent even your own game goes in to detail about how much of a cuck you are.
>"At least she is happy"
If you had not been such a loser Sephiroth would not have existed.

Obvious lies

Hahahahahaha How The Fuck Do You Get Stabbed Hahahaha Nigga Just Move Out Of The Way Like Nigga Take One Step Haha

I never claimed to be XV-kun, I'm just a fan of the game. Those butthurt retards are the ones calling me XV-kun.

I remember when FFXV had shadows during the night, such a pretty day/night cycle ruined by a shitty downgrade...

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE DUSCAE_20190915020040.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Attached: Double Nigger.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I don't think Palmer getting hit by a truck is impossible to have happen.

You’re evolving

Based and Tylerpilled.

Barry just needs to go somewhere else. We really do not have time for his bullshit. Perhaps he could go shit up resetera with his retardedness.

just use a Phoenix Down lol

Fuck the Frankenstein shit what kind of science makes a man immortal? At least until Dirge where it turns out Vincent is actually the fucking Grim Reaper meant to harvest souls for Omega WEAPON. Where the hell did Hojo go to school to do that shit?

Attached: Genius.png (640x853, 1.22M)

They're right to do so since you're literally copy pasting Bazztek's posts that are filled with lies and using his shitposting webms. It doesn't matter if you're him or if you're falseflagging as him becuase of the above reasons.

Kill yourself you B-tier shitposter.

Attached: Jessie.jpg (626x594, 47K)

Liar he never said that

Yes, but the hyper realistic graphics are going to make it harder to handle in a lighthearted manner than in the original.

but I like wacky woohoo SOLDIERman
i even made the webm myself

they banned him over a year ago, he is pretty much banned everywhere but here and twitter.

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: Jessie FF7 Remake.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

The final game has better shadows. XV is already the best looking game on PC according to digital foundry. Also 7R will never look this good because it's on UE4 instead of Luminous engine.

Attached: 1503944764495.webm (800x374, 1.29M)

It is just a science man thing. You would not understand.

Attached: 5-rememberthatonetime14.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Fucking Japs I swear. I need to drop more weight. I'm fucking jealous

Haha

Is it seriously going to be this much of a pain in the ass to talk about FFVIIR on Yea Forums forever? Surely XV-kun has to get tired at some point.

Fuck Hojo. The shittiest character in 7

youtu.be/4_qjybyni28?t=35

>YEAH!

t. Vincent the cuck

Dude I’m sub90 iq and his post are the only entertainment I have in this thread please relax he’s not hurting anyone

user, he's been doing this for literal years.

>Is it seriously going to be this much of a pain in the ass to talk about FFVIIR

Have you been on Yea Forums in the past few years? It's a pain to discuss any vidya

Attached: 1568513652062.jpg (634x457, 52K)

Well Metroid is finally on recovery after 9 years. ACfag is still around but he's at like a 60% success rate for shitting up threads versus his usual 100%. So there's still hope

>The shittiest character in 7

Attached: CaitSith-FFVIIArt.png (353x417, 161K)

He's been doing this since 2011 user, it's not going to stop now.

Attached: retarded.jpg (2200x450, 404K)

Holy shit 9 years of consistent shitposting wow haha

>WAAAAH WAAAAH YOU POSTED WEBMS WHICH SHOW JOE GREAT XV IS AND I HAVE NO ARGUMENT AGAINST
>THAT ISN'T ALLOWED!!!

Kill yourself you braindead mouthbreathing turbodrone

Attached: xv2.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Referring to shitposters by name just encourages them and proliferates their notoriety. Imagine someone says "Fuck off". No harm no foul. But now imagine it's "Fuck off, FFXV-kun" or "Fuck off, Barry". The very existence of this individual is solidified. You've literally made them more "famous" by acknowledging their existence. Which is why I'm highly suspect of anyone doing so being the actual shitposter themselves, it seems like the perfect way to build a reputation for yourself. Same way e-celebs make threads trashing their own channels, it gets people talking

Tl;dr: stop referring to anyone by name on an anonymous image forum. Merely mentioning the name implies your desire to strengthen it, if not your identity as the poster in question

Attached: 102-image105.png (512x448, 19K)

Barry, Bazztek, and XV-kun are already codified Yea Forums jargon.

Fuck off barry

>you don't like Hojo so you must be Vincent

For the record being happy that another person is happy isn't being a cuck. The only thing he did wrong was not stop her from getting mixed up with the wrong person. If I could do things differently it would've been stop her from getting mixed up in the Jenova project in the first place

kill yourself barry, your game is shit

Attached: they rewrote the story 5 months before release.gif (332x332, 1.26M)

>dissing based Reeve

Attached: 1568604544938m.jpg (1024x560, 62K)

Nigga, NO ONE likes Cait Sith.

Hold on, so you now see that ED has shadows cast by the moon unlike the final game?

Attached: motherfuckerfuckyou.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

You think you want it but you don't.

barry spotted

>Being this much in denial
Look Vincent chad Hojo stole your girlfriend and you did not even put up a fight. All you did is sleep in a coffin. The clear winner was Hojo.

We used to have a rule for this but I guess everyone from back then I has either fucked off or died

Don't feed the trolls you fucking retards

Attached: 1e2.jpg (438x431, 33K)

kys vincent

why haha

This brought me down memory lane

youtu.be/gvYfRiJQIX8

Name a more cucked character.

Attached: Vincent-FFVIIArt.png (313x539, 170K)

He was the best Jenova boss. Game underutilized the assimilation aspect Jenova. It's suppose to be like The Thing but Hojo is the only time we see it transform someone.

Attached: Helletic-Hojo-full-ffvii.png (489x462, 167K)

Now that's a fucking old meme.

We had a lot of 7R threads these past 24 hours.
All of them were filled with barryposting and xv-kun shitposting to the brim.

This one is the most boring, low effort and shitty one.

Unirnically noctis lol

the final game was upgraded, ED only looked like that to hide things with the bloom, it was also 900p constant and 24-27FPS dips constantly, it also had lower draw distance on grass, had like no AA and no AF either.

Release version was 1080p and didn't need the bloom filter, 30fps with occasional drops and 60fps patched soon after launch plus had more AA and AF

Attached: XV EDFG.webm (640x720, 2.98M)

>FF7R thread.
>B-B-BUT XV!
Make a thread for your shitty, forgotten game, Barry.

Haha

>Release version was 1080p
dynamic with fps drops

Here we go again, I am not talking about any of that, I agree with you, the final release looks way better in literally 99% of all cases

See

based

Attached: FF7R Classic.jpg (977x760, 118K)

>It's suppose to be like The Thing
Is this actually stated in the game? Been a while since I've played it.

Vincent and Lucretia weren't boyfriend and girlfriend. They were just friends who confided in one another. Yeah Vincent was in love but there are different kinds of love. Only gamers don't realize this. Also you're forgetting the fact that HOJO WAS A MONSTER THAT WAS THE ROOT CAUSE TO LIKE HALF THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD! Why do you people like him?

Looks like something out of rick and morty

>30 IPs
Yeah it's a XV-kun thread alright.
Shame he can't just make a XV thread and stay there cause no one likes that garbage enough to discuss it.

Fuck off barry

>3 out of 4 posts are replies
>to a thread that's literally "cloud is cutiepie"
You complain about the thread and yet here you are in it

soul

Attached: 1568516174739.jpg (1265x709, 134K)

No it's more implicit. Ifalna says in the Icicle Inn tapes that Jenova was a crisis that fell from the sky that made the planet freak the fuck out. When the Cetra approached it they found out Jenova had the ability to not only intrude into people's minds and steal their memories but also shapeshift into their loved ones while infecting the real people with a virus that turned them into monsters. Jenova was a disaster that killed off all the Cetra who tried to fight it and the planet spent the next several thousand years trying to contain it until Shinra dug her up

Even more soul.

Attached: Hell_House_FF7.png (395x344, 84K)

they're definitely adding this as an area boss
it's been a long time fan favourite

Based.

>Regular attack combos, gap closers, finishers etc
>Vulnerable state and aerial combat with airsteps and timed aerial dodges
>Manual weapon switching and directional inputs giving a plethora of variety
>Dodges that must be timed, cancels that must be timed, shield blocks that must be timed, hit recoveries that must be timed
>Parries and counterattacks that must be timed and aren't QTEs
>Magic, all of which works completely differently instead of being variations of "big explosion", with elemental effects that affect the field too
>Royal Arms and warpstrikes, with different effects depending on weapon
>Summons, which act as god like summons should and can devastate the field and can't be spammed
>Armiger and weapon switching, all of which are far more unique than the shitty drive forms which is essentially a swapped out animation despite little difference
>Airsteps, warp strikes, point warps, manual warp dash, can stay airborne against an enemy as long as you want through airdance
>Swappable party member techniques, all with their own unique skills
>Link strikes and techs adding even more depth to party members

Attached: Katana XV 1.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

*spins in your path*

Attached: 1568487721376.webm (502x464, 418K)

Look at this thing. Why does this even exist?

Attached: Heavy_Tank_FF7.png (648x431, 134K)

to suffer

Attached: SOULFUL.webm (1528x866, 2.96M)

Attached: buttons.jpg (1048x2520, 478K)

Was FF7 peak JRPG enemy design?

Attached: Sahagin_FF7.png (446x319, 80K)

>Cloud still holding onto the sword.
They make the damage from the swing dependent on which part member gets thrown.

he doesn't make a thread because they die in under 10 posts

Jenova was such a threat that the Cetra abandoned their way of life really. We are told that they used migration and never built city's. Yet the City of the Ancients was built. But it is also mentioned that humans ancestors got tired and built city's. So i have to wonder who built it.

>same facial expressions

19/10

Attached: 1568469793971.png (1200x675, 1.04M)

Soul vs soulless

So, who the fuck is doing the music? Didn't Uematsu retire because of health problems?

You also have to wonder if the Black Materia was how they got there. Because the Black Materia was said to draw in planetoids from outer space and drag them to the planet. Either that or Black Materia was what they used to kill off Jenova and it resulted in all of their deaths. Either way it is interesting. I wonder why the planet didn't deploy Holy to make Jenova fuck off?

Yeah, Remake Barret is pretty soulful.

The music was already done 20 years ago, b

Huh, cute. I hope the sunglasses are optional or that he removes them during the game. I prefer him without.

I really hope they tweak characters HP, lvl 7 1000 hp is way too much

also, i think that enemies should be a little faster in terms of moving and doing attacks. I feel like aps wasnt even that dangerous

I love this artstyle. Where did it go?

Why are these women hanging out in the cold?

Attached: Snow_FF7.png (121x379, 36K)

Cheeky cunt. Who's ARRANGING the music?

HOW WILL THEY DO IT

Does the Steam version still have weird issues with physics "twitching" on occasion? I had this issue in the demo and have held off on picking up the main game because it's so distracting.

Aye

Attached: ff7-acrophies[1].png (674x282, 58K)

I'm eating whole milk yogurt and there's nothing you can do to stop me

he got better

Into the trash, along with the rest of Nomura's designs.

Attached: FFX_Lulu_Art.png (563x1000, 753K)

he might remove them after the plate drops l

I blame Hojo.

Played through the entire game and didn't notice anything.

Holy seems like a natural "reset" button. In the games they describe it like a sentient judge of who gets to be on the planet.
The Cetra probably did not call for it, possibly because they thought they could handle it themselves and got blindsided by Jevova's ability's. I bet some arrogance and hubris was involved from the Cetra as well.

>"Stop acting like a retard and press the button!"

Tifa, please.

We don't know yet. Assuming they're going with one of their in house composers, hopefully it's Takeharu Ishimoto.

Does it matter? It's butchered
youtube.com/watch?v=mRtopyUBoLA

All of the minor issues were fixed, the PC port is perfect.

Attached: 1496767647050.webm (760x356, 1.62M)

God XV is so cringe. I'd even take witcher 3 combat over it.

She's a yukionna, not a human.

Newfags, i present to you the thread that exposed Barry's true identity, the thread that ended Barry's anonymity.

This thread is where the legend of Bazztek begun after a friend of his exposed him on Yea Forums where he was already infamous for years for his ffxv shilling.

Save it, this was a historic thread.

Attached: 1464211593264.jpg (1923x2868, 2.6M)

She's in.

Attached: rescue-yuffie.jpg (550x385, 38K)

>Nah it's cool we don't need White Materia
>Use Black Materia instead
>end up killing themselves

And the humans got off Scott free

>He fell for the 'Witcher 3 has bad combat' meme

Attached: God Tier Witcher 3 Combat 2.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

Hm, may pick it up next sale then. Been itching for something new and miss Final Fantasy. Might hold me over until FF7 comes out on PC in late 2020.

>no synth
>no electric guitar
It's shit

>poor town of besaid
>lulu gets her hands on a fur gown and vest but it’s missing the skirt
>handycrafts one out of belts while concealing skin with pantyhose
Beautifully done Nomura I tip my hat

I wonder how Nomura would write Geralt.

I'd rebuy it if the modding tools came out

Attached: Mypoorshadows.png (1774x916, 1.45M)

Not until Part II at the earliest.

>music has to be identical

die

Wasn't the explanation for the belts that they wanted to see if the PS2 could do it?

I

Wutai resistance is mentioned by orez Shinra. I hope we find her in jail. not like she has an official story entry point anyway

No

They ruined the highlights of the song. It sounds like a lame cover that completely missed the point

What's this showing?

Episode Duscae had shadows during night time, final game did not.

because it looks cool

I don't know exactly what it is but it does FEEL bad, even if it's functionally more or less fine.

That's different from the FF7 style though. I know it's the same guy. I miss his old style.

Well, she won't be playable if she's in Part I. Or are we expecting more than Cloudu, Barreto, Tifa, and Aeris?

X is home to a lot of his best designs though.

Attached: Auron-Final-Fantasy-X-a.jpg (500x739, 78K)

can't wait to play as Sephiroth

Attached: 1-E22_001.jpg (800x600, 129K)

post aerith skirt

Red XIII was confirmed to be in the game during the Famitsu demo livestream

mark my words
part 2 will begin with cloud and sephiroth on the truck

the fight with teh dragon will work as a mini tutorial

wait what

Post source or delete

I feel that the games made the Cetra to perfect. They had the WEAPONs and Holy and the black Materia to call on. But instead just sealed Jenova? Something tells me there is more to the story.

Auron is an anomaly. Let's not forget this is also in X.

Attached: FFX_Seymour_Art.png (641x800, 493K)

cloud is cute but fuck off, I'm not going to get excited for a game I haven't even played, even worse a modern Squareshit game.

I can't tell if all the dick sucking the game is getting on this board is ironic or not.

Attached: 666b568b46293257305d6f73b400808d.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

Famitsu demo livestream, a female representative of SE was playing the demo. When they finished it she was asked if Red XIII will be in the game to which she replied "of course he will", they then asked questions about mini games and she said snowboarding and chocobos won't be in part 1.

you will never take off her dress personally

Attached: g2elmh0k1tm31.png (929x705, 663K)

Tifa's silence during the flashback is going to be even more glaring in the remake. I mean we know why she didn't blow the whistle on Cloud's story but I'm wondering how they're going to make it not awkward now that we have super fancy grafix

Seph teaches you how to fight? Fucking neato.

learn Japanese, then go to famitsu's youtube channel, find the demo stream (SE representative is a female wearing a blue shirt and sitting in the middle), watch until the end, then listen to her mini interview.

Now fuck off.

man the fucking detail
I'm also so glad Ifrit is green

Is there a more discernible vidya artist than Yoshitaka?

Attached: 7ceb8f39f073ff60f7f215b10e7db4a1.jpg (735x1000, 130K)

jump mechanics will be added in part 2, so sephiroth needs to teach you how to jump or some shit
yuffie and vincent and cid will use that a lot
yuffie can be like a jump in/jump out character
vincent will be like a sniper

Cid is a dragoon

You've never formed an opinion on a game based on trailers and gameplay videos?

Like, how can you get hype for a game after playing it? The hype is before the game is available. I don't understand you at all.

Yes

Attached: 982YyBH[1].jpg (865x1250, 327K)

Well the WEAPONS was the planet's doing. It's just that the Cetra sealed it before WEAPON was actually ready to do its job. But I agree there's something missing from this story. How were the Cetra able to ferret out which one of their friends and loved ones was Jenova? How did they seal her? Who the hell used Black Materia?

WHERE IS HE

Attached: mff-ramuh-ff7.jpg (800x1015, 157K)

Literally who cares? How do the answers to that affect the main story other than being interesting cetra background?

Literally who?

literally after midgar

I hope you can change the menu colour.

Attached: se2abw33gtm31.jpg (3072x3072, 572K)

Ayami Kojima.

Attached: 7hmj3jc[1].jpg (700x495, 184K)

I do. I just love when details like that are thought through even when it's not apart of the main plot

there's a huge, colossal difference between forming an opinion on a game, and getting unreasonably hyped, excited and extremely defensive over a game.

Alright I got you user. I dig that shit too.

>skyrim with spinning jumps

literally doesn't matter cause now we'll get at least 4-5 summons while still in Midgar. Ramuh possibly being one of them.

what the fuck is that

You don't recognize Ifrit?

I want to know who and how they transformed the black Materia in to the temple.
Also those "watchmen of fate" from the remake could be Cetra spirits attacking Midgar on behalf of the planet.

it's barret

Djinn

Attached: Capture.png (133x117, 3K)

Attached: t78lx8khykm31.jpg (3072x2529, 328K)

Is this creature still here?

One thing I hope the remake addresses is the confusing relationship between ghosts and the Lifestream. Because the game claims that when a person dies they return to the Lifestream until they're diffused and reused for something else. But then you have ghosts like the Gi and whatever is in the train graveyard hanging around

>You now realize we haven't seen a classic Ifrit or Shiva design since 2001
>mfw

Attached: NUCLEAR.png (936x877, 2.27M)

rip off of the hulk tbqh

[Omnislash]
CHIIIIWAAAAAAAH

Attached: omnislash.gif (400x378, 3.18M)

As much as I love her work, Kojima's style fits pretty easily into a "gothic renaissance" type of aesthetic that a lot of other artists can pretty closely emulate.

Amano is absolutely recognizable without any doubt as to whether the work is his or someone trying to emulate his style. That said, I'd put Shinkawa in a similar category.

Attached: KsCni2W[1].png (1014x1390, 1.39M)

They've been fucking up Shiva ever since they gave him breasts

never ever

SOULLESS

so this is why he came up with the new one in AC

Shinkiro

Attached: rape now.jpg (400x1162, 104K)

>manipulate material

Oh no fuckin way. Mind blown

Attached: image.jpg (2436x1125, 1.13M)

Yeah but you literally said "I'm not getting excited for a game I haven't played," which is a totally normal thing to do and that's all the OP was saying.

The gameplay looks good, the graphics look good, the music is fucking amazing. There's reason enough to be skeptical but plenty of reason to start getting excited too.

Am the only one who thinks the remake is ugly? The art style, character designs, lighting, aesthetics that don't even try to match the original (e.g how buildings looked) ? Aerith looked pretty in the red dress, Tifa is hideous.
The game looks shit.

Attached: images(3).jpg (545x563, 39K)

ha ha black materia

ha ha meteor

Attached: Geesef2s.jpg (600x800, 39K)

fucking slum drunk

Yes user
Of all 7+ billion people, you are the only one with a completely ordinary opinion

holy fucking cute

Well the Aerith book does sort of address that.
Some spirits cannot go to the lifesteam because of "sins" or extreme emotions binding them down.
President Shinra, Biggs, Wedge and jessie, Hojo all suffer this fate.

>Am the only one
Statistically unlikely.

I can't wait to see what new weapons they add.

I liked FF15's combat and never played FF7, so you bet your ass I'm hyped as fuck.

I just see everyone sucking the graphics off and I don't get it.

Seymour was dumb but X has the aeons which are some of the best summons designs in the series so I'll give him credit where it's due.

I want the advent children buster blades that does 99999 damage per swing

Shills, fanboys, etc
People who don't like X typically won't spend a lot of time involving themselves with it. Then again this is Yea Forums so there are some of you

*blocks your path*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>him

FF7 has a couple bits of this kind of attention to detail. It's like how it's weird to think Cloud could sneak up behind Sephiroth and stab him in the back. And then you remember he had the preemptive materia required that gives a 6% chance to sneak up on enemies

just jump when it creaks lmao

What the FUCK were they thinking?

Yeah this one fucking sucks. The timing has nothing to do with the animation. You have to time it on the creaking sound. But you'd never know that your first time through

So this fucks over Barret right? He probably has the most sins of all the protagonists. Didn't watch most of AC so I don't know if he gets over them or not

>Am the only one
If you ever find yourself asking this question, the answer is invariably that you're an obnoxious, pretentious faggot with an inflated sense of self worth.

if they make aeris say this guy are si- *hmph* i mean is sick, this game is soulful

Well that happens when you earn six figures and have a big cock

This plays like garbage and you're still getting wrecked. Why even suggest it?

easily the single worst part if the game for me

Better becomes an oil Barron and doesn’t have that much time on screen

well played

Attached: 1559885788581.jpg (604x480, 155K)

CPR

Did they confirm materia slots and armor yet?

I'm afraid they're gonna pull a FF13 linear as fuck system.

*Barret

Shiva is a male god

Now you know

>switches from souls to fossil fuels

Why hasn't Gaia killed all humans yet?

I don't think the Lifestream is like what Christian Heaven is where it judges you. It is more you judge yourself. So i think Barret is fine. He already realised he was wrong during the last part of 7 and does seek a way to redemption.

materia slots still exist and weapons/armor even have etching showing if they link or not

Yes slots are confirmed. You can visibly see materia inside the buster sword

Combat is nothing like FFXV. It's more akin to the original FFVII (ATB) with some movement and attacking being done while the ATB gauge fills.

it was in kingdom hearts 3 threads, so probably.

We know they exist on weapons and can be visibly seen when equipped. I don't think we've confirmed if there's an armor system and whether Materia can be slotted into it though.

Do you need a boyfriend

See

I would rather buy the OG version for a 6th time at full price then ever consider buying that garbage.

The dub was horrendous in the last trailer. Dual audio please

I just hope there is armor and slots in them like the old game.

I don't want a situation where Cloud can only use 2 materia due to his sword or something.

No fuckin way. Twice mind blown. I’ve been playing the game for 20 years and it still has so much to give.

Is this really just called FF7 Remake with no subtitle? Is the next one FF7 Remake 2?

it'll be the same where every piece of equipment has a different configuration

yes

>tfw no cloud2frog tf art yet

Attached: frogsuke.png (1145x742, 867K)

The point is that the basic attack between ATB commands is effectively null, only the commands done via ATB do any real damage. The point of the basic attack is just to speed up the ATB bar. The game gives you the option of allowing the characters to attack/guard automatically between commands so that the combat functions almost exactly like the original FFVII.

The more action oriented modes function similarly, you can just control your character in between and have the option of issuing those commands in real time rather than via a menu.

They're gonna fuck it up, aren't they?

Attached: Seto2.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Nips are really bad at this

Attached: Capture.png (961x517, 738K)

It's just Square trying to copy Capcom.

Attached: Heal your wounds Dante. Get strong.jpg (1931x2145, 1.44M)

>Windows Edition
Holy shit, this can't be real.

Considering we won't see part 2 for at least 4 years, they can totally do that

Stop posting these glasses edits they make me hard

wonder if we can still use items on enemies, like to 1-shot that undead cave of the gi boss.

Feels incredibly dishonest to call it just "Remake" when it's a fraction of the game. I wouldn't put it past Square though.

uhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=BvIdsk5moLA

Crazy bike stunts have been there since AC.

>Adding the title of only the last DLC to your Complete/GOTY version

Yeah, they're weird about it. Not as bad as KH but not great.

Attached: acf30406354b6d060c9a9bc6902c65aefa8f0f0b[1].jpg (616x353, 41K)

well DMC3 came first which had the whole "WOOHOOHOO"

original ff7 had tremendous of problems with its programming, gi boss getting deleted by phoenix is one of them
So i really doubt that will stay. Maybe on undead enemies, but bosses? nah
And no, programming errors isnt soul.

>classic turn base for old people
>active combat for the rest of us

SAVED!

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: Cloud_motorcycle.jpg (700x525, 143K)

*kills you*

Attached: Lost_number_A-typeFFVII.png (411x280, 107K)

Wonder how they'll interpret his right half in this. I'm hoping for crazy, floating locks of hair that whip around as you fight.

I mean they can program it in. They made that boss in FFX beatable by chucking a Phoenix Down at it.

I thought that was IX.

which one? i dont remember

I don't know how, it's a very basic scene.

it is an awful thing to get irrationally excited for a game you have played, you judging and going so far as to hype yourself and be extremely defensive about a game because of how it "looks" is absolutely silly.

there is being optimistic about a game and looking forward to it, then there's sucking a game's dick and hyping yourself up for it to such a degree based on such surface level reasons.

I hope it retains the depth of the original.

Like I want to buy additional weapons from stores so I can throw them with the Throw materia.

The underwater dragon thing after you rescue Yuna

purple one was tremendously hard unlike red

>you have played
haven't

not related to FF7, but I'm doing a playthrough of FFX remaster since I haven't played it since I was a little kid. I'm about 17 hours in and every single encounter I face, the fights take so fucking long. Did I forget about how to use the spheres? Am I not upgrading or buying the correct weapons from shops? Why am I doing so little damage? I'd rather just faceroll through the game since I'm making playing it to rewatch the story

Attached: ffx.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Kinda with froggo stood up and used the mini sword.

Attached: 1568533018247.jpg (1000x1000, 30K)

Attached: Dragon_Zombie_FF7.png (409x308, 64K)

Yeah but like...the OP wasn't doing that so I'm not sure who you're talking about or why you're bringing that up.

that's not an error, it's undead so healing spells have an inverse effect on it. this is in all FFs since forever. same with this one in 8. they just don't make too much undead bosses because it'd be easy.

Attached: FF8_Gerogero.png (380x538, 202K)

Fans are going to get fucked in the ass so hard when it's discontinued half way through
It's why they're so desperate to convince everyone to like it

Enemy Skill this shit

based retard

I'm saying this one last time:
FF7R is not episodic. They've merely condensed the entire story into the confines of Midgar. FF7R-2 will probably continue the story. In Midgar.

based retard

Where FF designs always this kino? I honestly don't remember them being this good.

He's right though, you moron.

I'm clearly talking about not just OP, but the board and very clearly you. that's why I kept personally referring to the person I replied to with "you".

Attached: 1503320270670.gif (344x326, 4K)

>He's
based double retard

Fuck yeah.
I mean it should've been obvious but it's neat to have confirmation, now the question is how long will he be in for?

a new FF is impossible to make by Square standards, so this project is gonna rake in the money for the next decade or so.

it's literally what Nomura does best

Attached: FFVII_-_Aps_Artwork.jpg (1678x1180, 330K)

chadtase

Attached: 1568431527192.jpg (1776x1062, 149K)

FUCK THIS BOSS REEEEEEEEE

Attached: Demon's_Gate_FFVII.png (819x503, 152K)

You've never even touched the PC version barry

oink

Attached: wnr3cu5dnjm31.png (1194x1302, 1.33M)

was thatt off livestream?
how do you know
i checked reddit but dont see anything

Is Kitase /ourguy/ again?

>i checked reddit

Attached: 1568536479649.png (900x748, 912K)

Yuffie is gonna steal your materia and thats gonna be how they steal your power for part 2

what are you implying?

Yes.
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Behemoth
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Byblos_(enemy)
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Bomb_(creature)
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Cactuar
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Tonberry
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Malboro

oink

I'm implying that I wanna make her squeal like a pig

What area(s) are you guys looking forward to the most?
youtube.com/watch?v=F3U5vcbdSN4

Attached: FFVII_Costa_del_Sol.jpg (800x557, 318K)

Junon

Actually the basic attacks seem to do real damage once a enemy is staggered. They'v e made fusion of FFVII with elements of FFXIII 's stagger system and KHesque action combat.

God I hope not, this was one of the best scenes.

Attached: jghghjghj.png (293x467, 267K)

Gold Saucer

Attached: EEVZOE-UcAEVBvB.png (611x686, 674K)

Damn, I love the XIII's stagger system. Maybe there's some hope for this game after all.

Attached: FINAL-FANTASY-VII_20160305085705.jpg (1344x801, 156K)

Aeris is not for lewd.

>Aeris

who

Attached: scarlet_vs_tifa__culmination_in_crises_page_9_by_bustermachinearts_dc32wco-fullview.jpg (1600x1103, 186K)

There's a weird satisfaction of seeing the old pictures I've dredged up to respond with reposted elsewhere

Attached: 1524769601465.jpg (960x1200, 162K)

Not OP but I heard them bring up "Reddu 13", so they were talking about him for sure, and I've seen three different sources say that she said he was confirmed.

Also they revealed this new line of merch which is the old figures from the Midgar cast. Notice how Red's there but nobody from part 2/3?
They aren't hiding whether or not he is in, they probably just assume people know he's in because he was in Midgar in the original.
The thing they are hiding is whether or not he will be playable in part one, or just a story NPC. I think he'll be playable personally but that's beside the point.

Attached: 124.png (742x289, 441K)

Attached: scarlet_vs_tifa__culmination_in_crises_page_13_by_bustermachinearts_dc9p0n0-fullview.jpg (1024x1487, 217K)

Have some cute instead

Attached: EEf_bvbVAAEIWrk.png (627x885, 735K)

Attached: scarlet_vs_tifa__culmination_in_crises_page_15_by_bustermachinearts_dcb9oco-fullview.jpg (1600x1103, 204K)

>this will be a boss fight
they already turned the first time you meet Reno into a fight you know they'll do it here too

Attached: Cloud_sweat.png (1200x1183, 696K)

6 years

Attached: cloud omnislash ff7r.webm (960x540, 1.29M)

Yeah it looks like instead of switching paradigm's to maintain or increase the stagger bar, you're going tp be manually swapping characters or giving orders.
Basic attacks = Commando attacks
Character abilities and magic = ravager

Gotta say its pretty cool . FFXIII was frustrating because you could tell they were trying something new but fucked it up. they tried t fx the problem of just waiting for the ATB gauge to fill up but fell short. This new system seems much better

gold saucer. the one in ffxiv is good but I want to see battle square in HD. Even better if they keep the brave do not fear the grave

7 vaginas

>2 hotties duking it out on a giant phallic object

FF7 is art.

8 benis

This but unironically.

9 moogles

who has art of tifa in soldier outfit

>be Hojo
>be archetypal, Nazi-like mad scientist
>not trying every single insane thing that pops into your mind
He's actually a lot like the company he works for. Now that he's got enough power to do just about any fucking thing he wants, he takes full advantage of that power and conducts twisted experiments to satisfy whatever curious impulse he may have.

This is actually a pretty amusing observation, but I suppose a company as comically evil as Shinra would try to push the limits of reality and the cosmos as far as humanly imaginable simply because they can. I like to think, as a rule, ethics is something that is completely ruled out once you have achieved God-like power on Earth. Being able to make the rules gives you the ability to bend and twist them as well, at least insofar as you can get away with it.

Shinra is just taking the next logical step after world domination- conquest of the spiritual, multidimensional, and cosmic domains.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

We've always done so because its the best FF
only 1 faggot samefagging is the only one trying to shitpost against it

Case in point, he's samefagging again

Attached: 1568436301760.jpg (1497x845, 105K)

This.

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV_20170826.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>mfw it's like the most kino fistfight in the history of all vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=lO2Zp4nwsFA

They have so much fucking gold material to work with for the FFVII remakes, holy fucking Christ. So far things are looking so goddamn good that I can only hope they take this shit to Kojima levels of cinematic absurdity.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 137K)

seek help

Attached: Untitled.jpg (936x599, 101K)

Ghoulish.

nobody cares about this garbage game
stop derailing threads not related to it

>FFXV was garbag-

Attached: God Tier FFXV Combat 3.webm (800x450, 2.24M)

That's wrong.
Ep gladio came out in 2017
Ep prompto came out in 2017
Ep ignis came out in 2017
Comrades came out in 2017
Assassin fest and Chocomog fest both came in 2017
The season pass finished in 2017 and DLC was supposed to end here after ep ignis came in December 2017
Because of how well it did they greenlit royal edition and episode ardyn as dlc which previously was only going to be anime

then later in 2018 greenlit extra BONUS the non canon alt timeline/ sidestory dlc for noctis, luna and aranea

Then march 2018 royal edition released

they announced that in April 2018 then only cancelled the non canon alt timeline/ sidestory dlc in September 2018 to move those devs to a new AAA IP for PS5 while Ep Ardyn still released as planned as the last canon DLC
And they added other free dlc like the terra wars quests and ff14 crossover plus comrades updates too

The only thing canceled were non canon alt timeline bonus DLC for the 3RD YEAR of extra DLC that wasn't even originally planned, all 2017 DLC released as intended and that was to be the end, it did so well and there was demand for more so they did royal edition and greenlit ep ardyn based on fan demand and that was the 2018 and 2019 bonus years of DLC alongside all the new free updates and crossover events

only 3 non canon alt timeline bonus dlc that were only in script phase when cancelled were cancelled

literally all DLC for XV after December 2017 was purely extra bonus DLC, not originally planned content.

that's all true

Will we see Denzel?

ffxv literally inspired multiple other games

maybe for a second or two as it shows people watching reports of the destruction or something

all of this gameplay is just pressing one button
I know
I platinum'd this stupid fucking game

Name three.

Found the faggot.

Fuck me, there's more disgusting cockroaches here. Everyone, I'll use the card. Thank me later.

Monkey mouth, she has no lips.

Turn based strategy will always remain a shit-stain and a plague on video games.

She has monkey lips, she has no lips, you like monkeys.

Don't you fucking disrespect Final Fantasy 15 like that, The wticher's combat is slow paced and it's a clone of Assassins creed combat. Shitty boring game. Plus the witcher 3 has no black people in it so it's shit.

Ewwwww monkey lips, why does she have no lips? You like fucking Gorillas.

Nice job trying to bait but you failed miserably.

Good job, found the 200IQ player in here who realizes turn based strategy is trash and fucking boring, the game since it was released, the original should have had a remake announced in like 1 year after it's release.

But that's a monkey. She has no lips bro.

They should just make the full game and like release it in 2021 or something.

Get this low testosterone shitty image out of here.

Attached: qicexrywb6sy.jpg (640x825, 75K)

>this entire post

Welp, so much for the thread. Thanks for nothing FFXV.

Attached: 1546572968377.jpg (668x712, 129K)

Are you fucking retarded and blind? The moon does cast light in the final game with shadows.

nope
1080p on ps4, and 4k on pc
only lower on xb1

Attached: 1568553236291.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Except the final game does you blind lying faggot

You first Nathan, keep seething that XV is the best FF and FF7R is copying it and that KH3 bombed and is the worst game ever made.

Attached: PGWddGGEb9SiD7VO (1).webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

just ignore and report him

You're the one seething about XV being the best FF

VII is unironically the best FF.

I'll report you.

ATTENTION

KITASE SAID AT TGS YOU CAN ONLY USE SUMMONS IN FF7R DURING BOSS BATTLES/MINI BOSSES

Thank you

>the worst game ever made.
This sounds a tab bit hyperbolic.

absolutely based

yikes

You have been indicted.

nah that's just nathan

No he didn't. He simply said it was situational. For example, you cannot summon Ifrit in a tight space. They have smaller summons like the DLC ones for this.

Attached: 1519834785352.webm (900x506, 1.18M)

>Bombed
Uh oh.
gamespot.com/articles/kingdom-hearts-3-breaks-franchise-sales-records/1100-6464815/

But that's wrong you lying cunt and you can clearly see its promptos torch casting that light to have the shadow

Attached: R455Zt8.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

its nothing like 7
its like xv without a jump button

>no jump button

Every fucking game, and I mean EVERY fucking game that has combat elements should allow you to jump and climb things. That's all the goddamn immersion I will ever need.

>XV is so bad it has its own autistic shitposter

lmao

>Is there a bigger pleb filter in vidya than FFXV?
The game was literally made for plebs

Attached: firefox_2019-09-16_08-26-32.png (1073x242, 56K)

>waaaah never reply to xv kun
So if you claim I'm xv kun then why'd you respond?

mad you got proven wrong?

based

Lost Soul Aside
FF7R

Also this popular concept artist posting pokemon game screen mockups is strongly influenced by XVs visual language and UI too

Attached: 1568597366527.png (1000x834, 1.25M)

based

Wrong he said you can only use summons during bosses/ mini bosses

>In the US only
So not worldwide aka KH3 bombed

No, he said they're situational.

>Clinging to mistranslated misinterpretation of an interview from 2014

Meanwhile Kitase at TGS
youtu.be/0x1AGz8DwtY?t=554

>Kitase: This is one button action.

Attached: Tabata-debunks-outdated-2014-interview.jpg (5341x6588, 3.41M)

10 lords a leaping,9 moogles dancing, 8 benis milking, 7 pussys swimming, 6 years of waiting

mad you're a fucking retard that is just exposed for calling anyone xv kun while you tell other people not to respond to your boogeyman yet you accuse everyone of being your boogeyman?

FF7-2 Remake

>tfw you will never be a cutie

Attached: 1394138053923.jpg (680x418, 95K)

I'm sure your soul is worth a mating press.

>trying to make XV look good, when it's just incomplete garbage with shit gameplay
ok

This. Not only environmentally, but you can't summon stronger summons for mooks.

Final Fantasy 7 Reemake

Is it just me or is the dialogue in this game kinda awkward like KH3?

Attached: 1565271719539.jpg (393x360, 21K)

> once per savegame
Will they fix Shadow Flare or respect the old mistake?

Will there be any FFXIV tie-in? I'm getting pretty sick of my FC's shit on XIV (send me a pm if you have any tank spots open, Nenet Seto on Cactuar), and looking for something to get my interest back up.

They'd have to try really hard to have worse voice acting direction than KH3.

only in the newest trailer because if how it was edited and everything is jumbled together
still sounded good in the reactor demo

Nope and cope

Attached: summon only in boss603.jpg (1112x866, 124K)

ff7r is literally incomplete garbage

Attached: FF7R plays itself.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

>literally

It's incomplete because it's still in development

yeah it's nowhere near as natutal sounding and kino as in XV dialog

Not listening to those faggots. Go back.

lmao die in a fire

>will literally not have a real proper ending and thus forever unfinished

>retardera

No.

Keep seething nathan

>I DO KNOW HURT
KEK you defend that cancer

Dark Souls 3 looks like an infinitely better game than this crap.

It's like it's still 6 months from release or something.

kitase said it in the live stream

and it will not have a real ending

If they werent dropping the plate they wouldnt even have been there so still lead to their deaths even if not directly by the falling plate.

>literally

and?

Reminder they DON'T KNOW HOW MANY PARTS IT'LL BE DESPITE HAVING THE BLUEPRINT OF THE GAME. How is that not the biggest red flag there is?

Attached: 1559902488549.jpg (354x423, 25K)

so just like XV

I don't care. I only care about Midgar.

Did you enjoy XV's sidequests?

LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS AFTER SECTOR 7.

Attached: 911.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Attached: 1544148795748.png (351x241, 66K)

ff7r confirmed unfinished at launch

ok

XV has a definitive ending that concludes the whole story with noctis's sacrifice restoring the dawn since launch

ff7r will not have an ending to the story when it releases in 6 months

ok

The sidequest dungeons were more fun than main game ff7 ones

ok

keyword is dungeons
what about the other 99% of the MMO trash quests

cringe

Fuck off with your censored game.

better than literally any sidecontent in ff7 which are actual mmo tier

ok

>natutal sounding and kino
>the anime tier dialogue in XV
what

It's sad that XV is such a abd game that you can't even make a thread about it. You have to derail threads about relevant games.

You're pathetic.

It's explained in Lifestream' flashback. She had only subconsciously remembered Cloud was there. She fully remembered it when they were both on Lifestream.

Japanese text clearer on this.

>anime tier
so you've never played xv or watched anime

you want trash anime dialog look at kh

It's sad how you're still seething over XV being the best FF

user you're trying to convince me that a turd is better than slightly smellier turd.

Attached: 1539876780816.jpg (714x644, 254K)

End your meaningless life.

If it's the best FF, why do threads about it die immediately?

>you want trash anime dialog look at kh
Hey now, even the trashiest anime doesn't get that bad.

Attached: 1540720241908.jpg (285x279, 17K)

Keep coping

Take your own advice

Attached: jcouTube.jpg (1317x875, 350K)

You must be confused

Attached: bu56rome.jpg (1080x1671, 457K)

>Which is why I'm highly suspect of anyone doing so being the actual shitposter themselves, it seems like the perfect way to build a reputation for yourself.

Literally everybody knows that already.

what does that have to do with anything?

>both of my high quality and insightful posts are totally ignored
>while a FFXV shill seizes all discussion and derails the whole thread

lol fug u faggets

Attached: 1387339161156.gif (409x398, 2.2M)

It's just two retards from gamefaqs who want to fuck.

oh no look at his head

you mean 7r shill seeths over xv and ruins the whole thread and every thread

Right? People need to just stop bringing up XV, and stop responding to people who bring up XV and all the problems are solved, but these retards keep shutting down everything with the same exact arguments every time, it's like oblivion NPC conversations at this point..

engadget.com/2019/06/11/final-fantasy-vii-remake-hands-on-demo/

>There's a lot of Final Fantasy XV DNA on show here, but the team has still kept the game incredibly faithful to the PlayStation original

>engadget

truck-kun strikes again

cope

They could shoehorn in Yuffie!

I want cloud to stir up my insides

i'm very interested in how the materia are actually gonna work
if ff7r is indeed this ARPG/turn-based hybrid how is the command system gonna differ from the original if at all
and what kinda combos are actually gonna work

all I know is we saw a Steal command and weapon etchings show if materia can be linked or not

gay

Final

Fantasy

XV

SUCKS

DICK

it's been a while since we saw the bio line of spells in an ff game, hasn't it?

wasn't it in 13?

OH NO NO

so it was, my mistake
i was probably thinking of poison as an actual element in line with the usual fire, ice and electricity

based

at being bad, because it's actually a good game.
but ff7r sucks actual dick because it is bad.

FFXV has it and you can meld it to other elements so you have poison fire or poison thunder or whatever