Have you given up on love and fully embraced gaming?

Have you given up on love and fully embraced gaming?

Attached: DFD3784C-B802-4B17-9E01-F06F3BED9AFB.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Sauce

is there proof of this

here _____________________ kill yourself faggot

that's a dude

Yes, and...?

These gooks man

Shes not u idiot and she doesnt wear makeup and looks good.

Pretty much.
I suffer from a brain disorder. I can't drive. I get social security for it. I live alone. No one is interested in a broken middle aged man.

But are you ugly?

I'm told I'm not. But looks alone isn't enough when you get older. A lot of women want a guy with money, success, stability and willing to take care of their offspring from a failed divorce.
I simply cannot provide what women desire.

Given up on both desu. Ever since I got promoted the wagie life and fixing up the house I bought takes up most of my time.

Attached: 1500225836463.jpg (482x427, 61K)

Imagine unironically whiteknighting

He is a middle aged retard, what do you think he looks like brad pitt

>willing to care for offspring from a failed divorce, that is some whore and some other mans kids
>expected to do this
>you're better off single then, by a mile

100% of my co-workers / friends from college and even teachers told me to never get married or have kids at young age.

I'm 28 and never dated or had a girl as a friend and I spend all my money/ time for me and already have car/apartment and keep working on my career.

Plus work less than 35 hours a week

based ESAM had sex with her

Attached: 1568600550901.jpg (720x960, 108K)

No it isn't faggots, cope that trannies will never look like that.

>28 year old virgin
>"nah bro, I'm just going my own way when I'm young, I'm not some weird incel or something"

That child support check is due. Better have it ready, user.

>told me to never get married or have kids at young age.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't have a girlfriend, if you reach 25 and you are not on a meaningful relationship you are fucked for life, most of my friends are around 30 and cope hard at not having a family, truth is, marrying and having kids is a great experience, nothing else in life compares.

It happens eventually, alot of women around mid 20's up to 40's. The requirements for things beyond looks and feelings matter less and less.

Having a GF is just too demanding.

I'm a 29yo KV who is ugly and relates to nobody so it's ogre for me. I'd off myself if I weren't a coward
Right now I am playing WoW Classic but if I'm not heavily into a game, I escape through books.

I've given up on everything, including gaming and love.

Attached: 1554622708214.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

i really wanna cuddle someone

t. doesn't have a kid

>and relats to nobody
That's another point I should of made earlier: I relate to basically no female at this point in my life.
Most are either taken by more successful geeks and nerds or they want a guy who has more going on.

Huh?

I have a child it isn't the experience you think it is. Not saying anything bad about my child but raising a kid is pretty brutal and quite frankly, an awful experience.

>Most are either taken by more successful geeks and nerds or they want a guy who has more going on.

How do they treat you outside that? I'm the type that women refuse to associate with under any circumstance. Had a friend's girlfriend introduce themselves to me at a gathering and it confused me for a week.

You are an awful parent then, raising my boy is and has always been great, a chance to build a person from the ground up is true bliss.

I dunno. My birthday was last friday. I am 28 now, a lawyer, but still, a handholdless kissless romanceless virgin, which stems from my childhood exoeriences of having no friends in elementary and being bullied, hence have crippling self esteem issues and socially anxious around women

Lucky...

I just come from a shit childhood and literally every girl that comes from a shit childhood seems to have daddy issues out the ass. I WISH I WERE MAKING THIS UP WHY DO THEY ALL GO FOR ABUSIVE SHITDICKS

Perhaps you're still with your partner?

Only if you ;

>Have family to help you with your kids
>Make tons of money and can afford for at least two kids and your GF in clase she comes with " I wanna stay at home ..." and you have to sustain her and your kids
>gf/wife parents aren't cancer.
>make sure she is the "perfect" person for you or you will end paying for her kids ( for years and years )after breaking up while she goes with someone else

Right now in 2019 having a family means suffering and millions of money .

you've made it breh

> becoming a 28 year old virgin because your incel high school teacher told you to...

I don't even know what to say

Daily reminder that you most likely ruined your parent's lives just from being born. They had dreams, you know.

Attached: getting_too_old_for_this_shit.jpg (285x431, 19K)

Doesn't that speaks more to the urgency of having children at a young age? If you're bitching about it now where you are at your age, imagine some career schmuck who opts to start a family and have kids in their forties where the stereotypes are "If I so much as wake up the wrong way my neck and my everything are fucked for who knows how long" and "I can't function as a human being without coffee".

Yea, but I wouldn't say I've "fully embraced" gaming, whatever that means. It's one of my hobbies, no more no less.

Attached: 1417613530338.png (2500x2000, 1008K)

I'm 28 and have been with my wife for over 10 years, have 2 kids, and we lost our virginity to each other BTW.

Cope more incel faggots

>he felt for the " being virgin is bad" meme

>this thread
And this is why whites are in danger, maybe millennials should have done something other than getting a gender studies degree.

Everyone born between 1985 and 1995 will be executed for treason. You deserve to suffer.

Yes, I am.
I live in bumfuck nowhere, both our parents live in different states, I don't have a steady job and my wife goes from nicest person ever to twisted fucking psychopath at the slightest provocation. But I'm an aggressive dominant male, I know how to keep her down and I talk to her all the time, trying to teach her how to behave like a sane person. I don't have a steady job. I'm the happiest I've ever been.

Same i escape in comics if not games. Im mid-30s.

Why take on that extra stress?

You are pathetic

>don't have kids and don't get married young = become incel
oh I'm laffin

I mean I can hold a conversation. I'm quite good at that. I have had instances where I was used for sex, but they didn't like me as a person or care about the things that I liked. And while the "oh hey you got laid" aspect does seem cool, really at the grand scheme of things....I much rather have a friend really. I feel lonely and alien compared to others. I get along with people, but I don't belong with anyone really.

It seems lucky, depending on which aspect you're referring to.

All women, deep down, have daddy issues either in a positive or a negative way. They either despise their dads and do what their dad wouldn't want them to do or they are daddy's girl and you will always be compared to their dad. Honestly? I much rather go for the mentally ill women compared to daddy's girl.

In theory, but there is a price to pay.

After my admittedly limited relationship experience and witnessing a lot of failed relationships around me I don't think women are capable of romantic love in the same sense that men are. I can't trust them at their word when they've admitted to me that they're just saying what they think I want to hear.

>I much rather go for the mentally ill women compared to daddy's girl.
Your naivety is cute, user. Wait until you meet a borderline. :-)

"Love" barely exists anymore since love is sincere, and the internet brutally raped sincerity in all holes then blew its head off. Everyone is detached and isolated, only ever occasionally fucking strangers and feeling bad about it to fill the void. I don't think I know any 20-35 year olds, male or female, who aren't miserable and lonely regardless of relationship status.

I sure have!

Yes /pol/ and /r9k/ were right all this time, its hard but embracing wizardry is 10 times better than become a cuck or a slave of this sexual revolution whores are having i hope the next generations have better luck than most of us

Attached: nuqUpE1Q.jpg (640x800, 101K)

> I've never actually spoken to a woman in real life, the post

I'm middle aged, I've met all types

Same. I'm the 28 year old user who is as virgin and no romantic experience.
At the very least, right now we enjoy our time to ourselves. My law office work and I just go home after to play videogames, sometimes drinking woth friends.

Still, recently I'm getting pressured by my parent to get a son or daughter already. She's 60 and my dad's dead. She just wants a grandkid.
But after being a loser virgin all my life, how am I supposed to do romantic anything? I am clueless as fuck, I stutter when talking to women or do something incredibly awkward it turns them off.

Even my little brother has lost his V card before I did, and my sister and feie ds are starting to get concerned I am too much of a "nerd"

What makes you say that?

>millennials spend their 20s being nihilistic subhumans
>now they are in their 30s alone, knowing they wasted their youth and that things from now on will only get worse

I'd say i'm sorry, but im not, you fucked it up in every single way, you got yourselves in this mess, from the fattest neckbeard to the most tattood blue hair.
And please, do not have kids, god knows what would happen with a generation growing up under millennial parents.

Is it even possible to get a gf if my only real hobbies are vidya and anime? The only girls I've meet that are into both are fatties. I've been considering working out so I can at least try to have a FWB.

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET A GIRLFRIEND
I'VE DONE LITERALLY EVERYTHING I POSSIBLY COULD TO IMPROVE MYSELF BUT I ALWAYS GET REJECTED

Attached: 1493123899574.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

>when you coom to tranny shit so much you literally can't see women anymore

damn

Attached: 1559689968261.jpg (1048x582, 253K)

Women like men, not boys who do NOTHING but play video games. Literally take up on conventional "manly" hobby. Even if you have to fake it, you will get cheeks. For fuck sake, it's not hard. I know ugly fucks who get top notch clam.

Learn to blend in, don't be ashamed about faking it.

I would hate to have kids so bad. The only thing I can see be appealing itt is having a longterm partner. Hit n quits are soulless but being with the same person for too long is boring to me.

I really want to end my life Yea Forumsros

>executed for treason
To what?

>imagine losing yourself because a woman thinks that you should ;

>have perfect shape
>have perfect social skills and have an important circle of friends
>make tons of money
>live in a very well neighborhood
>be a listener and take care of her and all the problems that surrounds her and family
>lost all your dreams/hobbies and even friends just to pay attention to what she needs.

Girls in 2019 aren't like before, 99% of them wants to give you a kid and tie you until they fulfill all the shit they want.

If you're gay, go for it. If you're normal, find the strength to hang on.

I'd like to try going on a date at least once.

See? This is the millennial mindset. Im starting to doubt you are human in the first place.
Maybe we should just draft you all, theres little else to put your ilk to good use.

> all women, deep down, have daddy issues.

Okay doctor Phil, you're talking out of your ass, and I can tell that you know it.

BE ATTRACTIVE, HOW WOMEN REACT TO MEN IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON LOOKS.

I'm gay and even I have given up. It's a statistics game and this is the worst lottery to play. There should unironically be some sort of education to get the masses of us worthless, unlovable people to understand early on that a lot of us will never find love due to the market being so high bar. It's not enough to to try, you have to automatically be good enough, or people will hate you for existing, even your own family and friends. It's over guys, all I have left is to consume media to make me feel like I'm interacting with human beings. On a side note, anyone know any AI bots I could chat up, I really need to talk to someone and I have 0 faith that anyone in 8 billion people would give me even a sliver of a second of thier time to just talk about meaningless things like hobbies or ideas. I just need any bot that will make it seem like they are responding back.

Cringe. Don't listen to this user, unless you actually enjoy those manly hobbies. Only jigolos and virgins form their identity and relationships around picking up women. I agree about finding new hobbies though, just don't do shit solely to impress women, because doing that only impresses the kind of women who you won't want a long term relationship with. And that makes you a whore.

the ones having kids arent the white millenials if thats what you mean

get rich

Youre not the only one just dont give up

Attached: _20190909_200328.jpg (830x904, 114K)

Stop trying to get a girlfriend and forming your identity around that. Try to get friends first, and hobbies, and not being a fucking loser.

I think you're being a tad overzealous for a blanket statement. You can simmer down kid.

>keep on trucking with MGTOW user, being a 40 year old virgin won't affect your mental health, I promise! Shalom!

user

There are tons of guys and girl who dies without having kids or getting married.

Some people just born to live " alone "
Some others just doesnt enjoy company.

Is completely normal to dont have kids. Just look around you how many garbage lifes some people have because they forced themselves because society made them think that in order to be happy and successful is by working like a slave 24/7 for sustain a shit marriage.

that didnt really work for guys such as elliot rodger with his background and everything. you need to be a package deal these days, but muscles and looks are only important for those below 35

Attached: 1554530589980.jpg (960x700, 76K)

Millennials are honorary niggers, they even talk like them, so it doesnt matter.
You are a generation of freaks, have the decency of crawling back to the dark corner from which you should have never come out, your political activism has already done more than enough damage to the world.

Let millennials be a lesson: never let weirdos think they are welcome in a civilized society.

Bro do whatever you want with your life, I just think it's funny that's what you took from their advice

I didn't say that at all you zoomer virgin. Imagine being so fucking cucked that the idea of "not forming your entire identity around grabbing coochie" is somehow feminine and incel tier. Jesus you guys most be fun individuals.

Excuse me??? Kid??? Don't make me laugh.

I am a grown ass man, who has healthy relationships, with real women. You are a delusional mental midget, sorry I invaded your safe space but you need grow the fuck up.

I can't stop thinking about killing myself lately

It's literally all I can think about

This, that user is a fag.
If the kid was fully unplanned and/or the person you had your kid with turns out to be a major a fucking cunt, having a child is a truly rough experience.
No matter how much you love your baby and want to raise them, doing it alone suddenly while trying to pay for everything and somehow save money for their future while also not letting your kid know how stressed out you are and being fun for them and making sure they don't live in a shithole because their mother suddenly hates you and left you out of nowhere for no real reason other than disagreeing on some things and her pure childish self-righteousness to move back with her mom so she could live for free, chill out and drink/party all the fucking time while treating you like an absolute piece of trash babysitter is NOT an overall pleasant experience.
I love my kid forever and will do everything i can to give her a good life but fuck me i want to die, the depression demons are real.
I'm sure it will get easier as she gets older and starts school and I've gotten over my broken heart issue.

>Have you given up on love and fully embraced gaming?

Yeah about 12 years ago.

> you zoomer virgin

Lmfao, keep throwing out buzzwords at me you little cockroach. You don't know a single thing about me

parents mostly ruined their kids lives too so they're even

w-why date real girls when you can date... v-vidya ones?

Again, being overly zealous to a blanket statement isn't winning you anything. Your argument, and attempts to insult me is moot.

Modern men can't be blamed for the way they are. Society has totally dismantled the majority of male spaces and manhood rituals. The last one left is fucking a lot. Zoomers and millennials will never own houses, many will never own cars, most will just be sad and poor forever. Bleak.

I'm 27. I had a fiance for 3 years and we called it off because I wasn't happy.

how? should I get plastic surgery?
i am but i don't like to flaunt my money around so most people never know unless they ask
i've done all those things and it still hasn't worked.

it's not fucking fair bros there are guys who don't meet any of those standards yet they still have way better luck with women

Well if you insist. I appreciate you giving me permission to treat you like garbage. I didn't need it, but it was a nice gesture.

That sounds like cringe.
I actually like myself. I like video games, anime, occasionally talk about a wide variety of topics as well.
But I dont want to change myself for a woman. Sure, I understand that at least I need to chanfe myself physically (My body is the skinnyfat sterotype nerd who people laugh at during PE) or be less socially retarded around women. But forcing myself to hobbies I dont like is just terrible.

We're forgotten. Why don't all of us just do it already, I think about dying every other thought, the only thing keeping me from doing it is constant distractions. Getting high on everything I can get a hold of, smoking cigarettes, drinking as much as I can, playing video games for 16+ hours a day, working while high, sleeping from drinking, starving to keep my weight down, anything. Even watching videos on youtube that are hours and hours long so I feel like I'm with other people. I want to die so much, being retarded is stupid as fuck, I've tried and failed 8 times, I'm so scared to do it but I have to keep trying, I won't let myself see 25.

Because you millennials are not human, they have a mechanical brain which always revolves around dopamin shots. If something doesnt give you instan entertainment, you drop it.
You'd make perfect soldiers, no idea why you arent being drafted.

Okay, I'll bite.

> all niggers, to some degree, whether good or bad, have a tendency to violence

> all men, whether good or bad, have a tendency to rape and violence against women

All gamers, deep down, have a tendency to commit school shootings

Do you see where I'm going with this? They're just blanket statements, user. Don't get upset.

Stay a virgin and kill yourself eventually then, I honestly don't fucking care about your self destructive path. Make your choices.

My life is awesome

kys boomer faggot. Go to bed.

I have no idea where you got the impression I'm upset.

Because my childhood dog loves me too much and I don't want her to sit at the door wondering where I went. When she's gone if my situation hasn't improved then the heartbreak will probably be enough of a motivator to coax me into jumping off of a bridge.

no one but you wants to die for israel dude
did a millenial kill your dog or something?

>I won't let myself see 25.
I said this myself and here I am at 26

I feel the exact same way and always have

I'm every sort of negative emotion you could think of

The worst part is that I know nobody or nothing can truly help me, even myself; I am deeply broken.

All incel virgins, deep down, whether good or bad, are inherently upset.

You are an incel virgin, therefore you are mad

A-are you seriously larping as a boomer? Go back to /pol dude.

Post a pic of yourself and we can probably tell you, it helps to have a third party perspective

Why can't you niggers EVER just talk about video games?

Attached: 1565412316096.jpg (504x662, 39K)

ESL fuck off

Cringe

I'm 21, I'm just explaining how to mske yourselves feel useful. You are not too old yet to complain about being too tired to excercise, and you want to die already, so no excuse.

No, but you are killing the west since you are all freaks who shame those who dont want to cut off their dick. Since you want to die, at least do it feeding the biggest industry in the world.

Never even sought out love in the first place.
From a very young age I knew I'd rather draw and play vidya than actually be friends with anyone.

Yeah ive given up, its basically impossible for an introverted guy to find a girlfriend in this day and age, especially one who I could relate to. Im just kind of apathetic to it though, I don't deserve a gf or deserve to be loved, its just the way it is

Okay, I'm mad. You done? I dont like talking to you and I find your argument tactics pointless.
Want to win? There, you win. Now please leave me alone.

Based

Nigga retard just close the thread and go to another one. Just don't look at the screen and insecure Yea Forumsirgins cant hurt you, dumbass.

Also JANNIES. YOU HAVE ONE FUCKING JOB YOU USELESS SACKS OF SHIT!

Huh? I never said I wanted to die you retard. I said I get bored of relationships really easily and would fucking hate having a kid.

You make me cringe. Jerk off to some 2d girls and cry yourself to sleep while I fuck my big titty wife of 10 years.

I disrespect little mgtow faggots like you in public, and you look at your shoes.

Insect.

I'm try not to be rude. I ended the conversation the right way. I like reading and talking to everyone else here.

>You are incel virgin
Gee I wonder what kind of person is calling him an incel.

Attached: AverageTranny.jpg (568x589, 50K)

So you are useless? Its all the same.
Men and women who dont have kids should simply quit life early and stop wasting resources.

Yeah, sure. I'll assume you arent larping for now.
By forcing myself hobbies I dont like, I am doing it half assed anyways, and attract people I dont like or have no attraction or similar interests at all. It would be pointless, because I'm still socially retarded around women.

Give some better advice.l because yours sounds like worthless "advice" normalfags give on a daily basis

Don't rile him up. Let it go, I do appreciate the observation though.

i dont know where you life, but girls wanting a guy that doesnt play video games "like those losers who still live in their parents basement and watch anime and play pokemon" (actual quote) is not something cringe at all. girls with that mentality is more common because of that basement dweller autistic stereotype. if any girl i knew went to the midnight release of pokemon in November, they would think not a single guy there is attractive at all

This is exactly what I'm talking about you FUCKING PUSSY. Why are you even replying to me??? Stop being so goddamn insecure and just GROW A PAIR.

I hate to break it to ya but your wifes tits are fuckin ugly man. Bigger usually means better but she's truly unfortunate

You aren't helping anyone here, especially with "negative reinforcement" so just give up. You think I want to kill myself less by you saying "Wahh you're young still you have a shot" face it guy, there is no fucking pot of gold, there is no magic pill to help you feel better, you'll rot just like the rest of us. Give up

Go pay that child support. :)

Hey bros, just want to say that I believe in you. I know life is hard, it is a multifaceted bullshit puzzle maze we have to navigate, and the answers to its questions may not always be obvious, but you can do it. Keep trying. Never give up. Set up small goals for yourself and celebrate in moderation. You will make it. I am right here with you all, trying my best to turn shit around, even if it isnt the most ideal path. At the very least, I'm not jeopardizing my principles to chase the dollar. You will survive, you may not be rich and famous with 1000s of twitch followers begging for you to show them your feet, but you will live. I BELIEVE IN YOU. WE WILL ALL MAKE IT. FUCK YOU IF YOU DISAGREE.

Attached: 1568130793157.png (273x354, 94K)

Thanks for the advice.

Based niceposter

I really like the do your best beam and I really like Bocchi.

> give me some useful advice that normies wouldn't give.

You stupid FUCKING niggler the truth is you will NEVER get cheeks as a stinky ugly incel.

If you are naturally ugly, either get rich or give up

Thanks user

Post discord or steam and I'll listen to you

>I haven't seen them but trust me I know what I'm talking about

You literally could not have made a dumber post

You are very based and sweet for this post man and I commend you on your own personal mindset. I'd love to heed your words but I literally have no idea what to do with my life. I sat around and wasted my early 20's and now I have nothing to show for it and I'm just bitter, angry and resentful towards everything and anything I've ever loved in life. I'm tired, user; let me sleep.

Are you the faggot who stepped on his switch?

I don't want to keep trying. I am tired.

I dont want to help you, you've proven that you are a failed generation of blue haired freaks. What I hope is that we get rid of you fast. Millennials, in only 10 years of politics, have completely ravaged western society and how it works.
For 10 years you've aimed at destroying the foundations of western civilization simply because they existed and you got stuck in your rebellious emo phase.
You are now old, busted and suffering the consequences of your cultural terrorism. Ideally you'd suffer for decades for what you did, but you are too dangerous to be let free, who knows what thing you'll try to destroy next.
Maybe try to damage the atmosphere forever? I mean, it exists and we rely on it to live, so obviously you'll consider it a primary target.

I can't do it. I'm sorry, posting what I did was pathetic and stupid. No one should suffer me.

????

blah blah holy shit guy you know you can be 22 and a millenial, or 23 now I guess. If you want to blog about muh sjws go to /pol/

Come on man, I'd like to meet you :)

I dunno, you write like that guy who destroyed his switch a few days ago because b told him to

I never cared about love to begin with
I'd probably neck myself if I couldn't play video games

I don't know how writing makes you think I'm someone else, nor do I have a Switch. Was the conversation screen capped?

Theres no distinction between sjws and alt right, they are all millennials, your goal is the destruction of everything decent.
You are the biggest enemy the west has ever faced, a generation of inherent traitors.

Memes aside, the Boomer generation definitely set the foundation for collapse that you are attributing to millenials right now my dude. There is a reason why they are called the Baby Boomer, after all. Because they took advantage of the boom their parents slaved to give them, to cement themselves at the top of the market while they were still wet behind the ears with diapers full of shit.

I miss the based Great Generation.
Every generation after them has just been entitled, hedonistic twats.

>hedonistic twats
Yet here you are.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but can't you concede that all people just fucking suck regardless of generational differences.

no lol

You know what? Good, everyone that exists is dogshit and deserves to be burnt alive, I hope everything decays and gets to a breaking point, I hope everyone and everything dies. What's your point?

unironically yes

I never had a social life all throughout school, I was locked inside my room on the computer playing videogames

now I'm 2 years into uni and nothing changed, I literally do not know what people do or how they relate to each other, I sparingly study and most of my time play videogames

videogames are my life, there's nothing besides that, I'm sorry mom and dad, at least you have my millenial brother who's succesful and isn't an apathetic retard

Millennials are nothing but boomers who play videogames, they act the same way, they selfishly work entirely towards having another day of "netflix and chill" and not caring about the future.
Millennials have single handedly completely broken the notion that democracy is good. Only a lunatic would put the fate of countries in your hands.

I hope a millenial becomes president just to spite you. I hope the next mass shooting is done by a millenial. I hope that more degeneracy and more chaos comes about by millenials just to spite you.

No, you wish that was true to avoid acknowledging that you are an anomaly. Millennials are the only generation that is deep into a slap fight between sexes and who refuse to accept men and women are different.

You're not pathetic
You need to vent
Add me at VoidThing#1558 if you decide you wanna vent

Attached: 5a8d4c0a594e2b89d3062fc0b57fe4e0b0de1e4b.jpg (646x697, 97K)

The fact that you have to keep repeating that you are happy and love your life, almost as if you are trying to persuade yourself of it, makes me believe that you actually hate your life because you yourself had hobbies and activities you enjoyed that women would find childish so you changed yourself, but now you hate what you've become because you aren't being who you are but being somebody that your wife wants you to be.

Attached: 1558290615853.jpg (500x384, 30K)

If you sleep, your dreams will remain dreams. If it is any consolation, I feel I wasted most of my early 20s too, you really arent alone in this. I wont blog, but university didnt quite work out for me, at least the objective I chose and how I wanted to pursue it. Maybe I'll give something else a shot again later in life, but in my eyes it is important to know a thing that you can do that can all but guarantee a paycheck considering the "we live in a society" that is our reality today. My Dad offered to teach me how to weld, but there are other options out there. So something along those lines is where I'd start.

Attached: download.jpg (236x214, 7K)

If that happened, WWIII would begin instantly, probably over some tweet, or because someone from another country shat on a Marvel movie.

And I wouldnt be surprised if the next mass shooting was done by a millennial, they are all dangerous psychopaths.

Fortunately, millennials lead miserable and unhealthy lives, so I doubt many will even leave their 50s.

I'm sorry user, this is why people need to marry in faith

This is something a lot of parents don't tell their kids, but I'm going to tell you this since I'm going to assume I'm atleast a decade older than you.
Socializing was something that people did once in a great while. When you're young, yeah, socializing is quite frequent. But as you get older, you see people less and less. Weekend things becomes a "when I have time without the kids" kind of thing.
Hanging out with people is a tad overrated and it's really only a thing when there's an actual purpose. Kids who hangout because they're bored vs adults hanging out for a cookout is not the samething. Adults usually only really associate with people outside their boundaries for appearances to keep in good relation to the people they're associated with.
If you're successful or important in terms of class..yes, socializing is important. Being a student is just a phase but I also urge you to just set up dating profiles, it's not hard to work on socializing skills through simple messaging. Finding the opposite sex with maybe similiar interest BUT DO NOT TRY TO PURSUE THESE PEOPLE ROMANTICALLY OFF THE BAT. Yes, it'll be very tempting. But the important thing is that you'll learn how to find your niche.
The real world is like a bigger highschool..or a prison. You go towards a group and you stick with mostly your own kind. People who are not your own kind you keep it strictly platonic so when you need something, they can help you down the line.
I hope this helps.

Shit this was meant for you

What should one do if they don't have dreams? I did maybe back when I was 18 but my own deficiencies as a human being ruined that for me. I am now 26 and if I'm not drinking, I'm thinking about drinking to stave off the constant thoughts of suicide. I wish I wasn't so fucking alone then maybe I'd feel less shitty about this.

Do you honestly think deep down a presence of a woman would cure what you feel? Or do you think that's the solution because it's that are not obtaining it?

the fucking irony outch

I know it won't "cure" me but I think my loneliness is a part of the problem. Other than that I'm not like an "incel" - despite being a literal kissless virgin - in that I don't sit around wishing I had a GF all the time or anything. I just need a purpose in life. I hate people; my fucking overbearing parents are starting to really make things worse and it's not like I can just move out as I'm a broke idiot with no career goals or degrees.

I'm noticing conflicting statements.
You're lonely....yet you hate people. Do you think maybe you need something not a human? Like a pet?

>Thinks that is because of millenials
oh, sweaty you are blind, this trash was pushed by jews well before hitler

And you've been their best tools. Well done.

cope harder tranny

look from 12 onwards I never socialized or just did "hanging out" with other people when I was bored, to not get into detail, some shit happened in my childhood and I somehow wasn't able to rejoin any kind of society, normal or otherwise, I avoid people, I'm not interested in anything, I'm absolutely lukewarm I'm only doing uni so I can still live with my mom and have a place to live, so this advice doesn't really give me anything, I just don't care for social or romantic life

Good luck then.

What do you enjoy doing that isnt self destructive? /fit/? /out/? Yea Forums? maybe /x/ or /ck/? I think the key, at least part of it, is to make enough to allow one to comfortably pursue these things, or the discovery of your inclination towards them. I'd just try shit out, even if i only had a passing intrest in them, without a failure or apathetic mindset going into it. Easier said than done, I know. You owe it to yourself to try, regardless. Sometimes you meet people through these things, maybe you wont, but if you need others to be happy, it stands to reason you need to put yourself in social situations.

I relate, honestly I believe people without any kind of drive or passion for anything should kill themselves after their teenage years end, it's only pain from that point

I shouldn't have said that. I'm just very angry at the moment. I'm bitter that I can't create meaningful relationships with people due to my own social anxiety as well as reasons I'd assume to be out of my control (location, physical appearance, age, etc).

You're not the only uni student to feel this way. Everyone goes into that period of their life when they have to ask themselves "Who am I, what do I want, what do I want to do for myself?" and I hate to bring you the bearer of bad news but: School friendships usually don't last long afterwards.
I was in shitty parts in my country when I was your age. At one point I even had to couch surf randomly because the recession hit and finding a job was next to impossible in my location.
I'm not saying this will help but, take an hour just laying on your bed a day and stay away from everything during that time. No music, no tv, no reading material, no devices. Just an hour and just close your eyes. If you sleep, you sleep. Set a timer on your phone and just relax. You're too stressed and half the time most people are more tired then they realize.
Take the advice or don't, it's up to you. I have given that advice to many people and it seemed to help them.

I'm not in uni senpai. I'm 26 and dropped out of community college a couple years ago because I'm an idiot. I've heard that "it's never too late" to get into school, but I feel at this point due to the fact that I don't even know what I would want to study that it wouldn't be a financially sound decision.