What's your favorite thing that's come thanks to their inclusion?

What's your favorite thing that's come thanks to their inclusion?

Attached: BK.jpg (474x266, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-veLzuIM3ag
youtube.com/watch?v=VVrySiGQ7kw
legendsoflocalization.com/how-was-banjo-kazooies-rhyming-text-handled-in-japanese/
youtube.com/watch?v=ha3LVmEwrfs
twitter.com/grantkirkhope/status/1164019165134348288?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=niSo0reMy_E
youtube.com/watch?v=O5lLddakwHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the down taunt

Steviesfags, relevancyfags and antiwestfags getting BTFO

This. Their tears are delicious.

people wanting this character to finally shut the fuck up

Uhhh... I don't know.
Snapping a screenshot of Banjo abusing the fuck out of Kazooie was pretty funny, so I guess the animation of his fsmash is my favorite thing from his inclusion.

AH, A FELLOW user OF TASTE!

TAKE MY (YOU) AND ALSO A "BASED"!

Attached: 1568570749088.png (560x584, 499K)

>What's your favorite thing that's come thanks to their inclusion?
The fact that it means now literally any shit can be a fighter.

The music.

Nothing. Smash fags have ruined this board

A hard response to zoning. I can deal with zoning just fine but it puts a smile on my face that Banjo's side B breaks right through it unga bunga style

Grunty's Guidance

THIS SAME REPLY, AGAIN AND ONCE MORE!

HAVE YOU NOTHING BETTER TO DO, YOU Yea Forums WHORE?

Attached: Gruntilda.png (829x1249, 454K)

Based Gruntilda.

I'M PUTTING ANONS IN THEIR PLACE, IT HAD TO BE DONE!

BUT THIS SAMEPOSTING FALSESHITTER IS SIMPLY NO FUN.

Attached: 74e810cbc92baf947226d61669681f7233c22c15r1-500-281_00.gif (320x180, 208K)

A better question: why the fuck did people care so much? People went full Switch basedboy meme for this? Why? You all look like that guy who cried from the Star Wars trailer.

Based Grunty, have you seen this?
youtu.be/-veLzuIM3ag

All of the fanart and the pouring love and support from people. But I'm still going to act like a dick and say that I cared about Banjo&Kazooie before it was cool.

Attached: 1562544248347.jpg (1800x1150, 120K)

Sony lacks the iconic characters that Nintendo has. You wouldn’t understand, Sony negro.

I HAVE, BUT LACK OF A PROPER GANON GUIDANCE LOSES MY VIGOR!

I'D SAY "IF YOU PLAY THIS GUY, YOU'RE A DOUBLE NIGGER!"

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1200x680, 75K)

This. It makes me so happy that these two are still loved, and seeing even zoomers are excited makes me thrilled. A new generation will carry on the series and they won't die out.

Attached: 1567716167343m.jpg (1024x909, 72K)

The fact that Banjo is here existing in 2019 and a lot of people care about that. Can't even believe Nintendo was surprised by how overwhelmingly positive the response was. Now if only Microsoft would wake the fuck up. They had a legitimate contender to 3D Mario on their hands and did fuck all with it.

honestly the new mixes, but is pretty good too
youtube.com/watch?v=VVrySiGQ7kw

THE FRANCHISE THRIVING NOWADAYS IS A BLESSING!

ALL WE CAN HOPE IS THE HYPE TEACHES MICROSOFT A LESSON!

Attached: 14951.png (750x650, 74K)

They should just sell it back to Nintendo.

But they won't...

>Yoshi
>Captain Falcon

Attached: 212435.jpg (1179x883, 93K)

Unironically Microsoft should just hire Toys For Bob to produce a remake of Kazooie and Tooie and actually give them the money to make it and don't rush it.

Aside from playing them every day the past two weeks?
That bitchin' Main Theme remix.

Attached: 1568403516618.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

The parry animation is amazing.

Nuh uh we have Nathan Drake and timed exclusive Call of Duty protagonist!

>yoshi

Attached: smug anime face reaction image.jpg (285x249, 15K)

NINTENDO WOULD PROPERLY OWN RARE, THAT IS TRUE...

BUT ONE COULD ONLY IMAGINE THE DAMAGE IT'D DO!

GOOD LUCK KEEPING CONKER FROM GOING TO SHIT,

IF NINTENDO WON'T ALLOW A SUNFLOWER WITH BIG TITS!

BUT BANJO AND CO., PERFECT DARK TOO,

WOULD ALL FEEL AT HOME ON THE WII U V.2!

Attached: gruntilda-banjo-kazooie-65.2.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Hey, I didn't say give 'em Conker. Let Nintendo have Banjo, MS and Rare can keep the rest.

>GOOD LUCK KEEPING CONKER FROM GOING TO SHIT,
>IF NINTENDO WON'T ALLOW A SUNFLOWER WITH BIG TITS!
Modern nintendo is much more lax than 90s nintendo and 90s nintendo let him say shit whereas MS didn't.

>banjo-kazooie and banjo-tooie will never be ported to switch
>even if banjo-threeie ever happens it would just be exclusive to xbox/pc

BK being in Smash just feels more like a sad reminder of what could of been, rather than their grand return.

Attached: banjoxbox.jpg (1200x675, 185K)

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, TRUST ME, I DO!

BUT STRICTNESS VARIES WHEN UNDER NINTENDO'S SHOE!

Attached: gruntilda-banjo-tooie-9.8.jpg (210x240, 20K)

>The Katamari guy making an 80’s beach style Gobi’s Valley and includes the entrance Grunty’s lair theme

>Yoko making Treasure Trove Cove sound like it came out of Mario and Luigi/Kingdom Hearts

>A mother fucking Klungo remix that also counts as a Clankers Cavern and Cauldron Keep remix

>That brand new god tier Grunty Render

My favorite thing would be the overwhelming fan support and joy they brought. I pretty much felt dead inside when they were announced but it reminds me of when I actually enjoyed games. I hope Microsoft actually does something with the series for the sake of all the fans, but I feel there is only a miniscule chance of a new game being even a fraction as charming as the old games. And even if it somehow turned out good I know my jaded ass wouldn't like it, I could barely enjoy Mario Odyssey and I know nobody in the world can make 3D platformers that good if they tried

Attached: tumblr_pxtjs52q5O1w1jerho4_500.png (500x443, 193K)

what's with these 3d renders that look like shitty photoshop jobs?

user, do you think you're just getting too old for games? Honest question.

>Captain Falcon
Sure it's true, but...

Attached: 1568050316773.png (355x453, 179K)

I still enjoyed Odyssey a great deal and it's probably a better game on many axes but I liked a hat in time better than it in a handful of ways, did you try that?

>gruntilda making fun of falcon for never getting a new game

Attached: black-kettle.jpg (283x219, 9K)

21 isn't even old, but I already feel like I've played enough of every genre to see all the tropes and even stuff made with soul is boring. I didnt even play Banjo until 2015 when Rare Replay came out, but back then I still enjoyed things.

>Talking shit about Falcon when Banjo won't be getting a new game either.

Hey nuts and bolts came out more recently than the last f-zero

It's incredibly soulless and lazy that this isn't an actual thing in the game

It's not "lazy", it's because Gruntilda has a completely different way of speaking in the JP version of the games.

legendsoflocalization.com/how-was-banjo-kazooies-rhyming-text-handled-in-japanese/

>Yoshi

Attached: the dawg.jpg (640x589, 156K)

Agreed. It would have been easy. No voice actors to hire, you just use the assets. Literally the easiest.

That should not be a problem. The English ones would be better, so what? Still doable.

It's a minor thing, but I like that Grunty has her trademark cackle and the laugh when she flies by the stage.

the crossover fanart of Banjo getting to experience nearly two decades worth of Nintendo that he missed

Attached: ECVhyJkUYAASsws.jpg (2048x1490, 462K)

Not having to buy it

kino

It sounds like you're depressed. It can be hard to enjoy anything when your brain gets like that. I hope you're able to find your passion again soon, whether it be for games or something else

Terry

This for me, honestly. Plus being revealed alongside DQ makes for really fun and out-of-nowhere crossover art

Attached: 1563426053783.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

More people giving them attention again.

Attached: D8zNIRrVsAAXHfp.jpg (1200x721, 186K)

The remixes by Grant Kirkhope are so full of soul

Grant only did Spiral Mountain

Can Nintendo just buy the ip already since microsoft aint doing jackshit with it

Watching Gatornigger fanfags shit themselves whenever I remind them that people care more about some B64 bear than their ugly ass gator

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt muh banjo
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: disgusting fucking joke of a character.png (1500x1500, 1.64M)

Well the remixes are all great by whoever made them

>Nintendo releases new mario game
>It's another sunshine like the teasers led people to believe
>B&K make a cameo on the beach
A man can dream

Attached: beach.gif (400x269, 1.96M)

Seething

They got pretty good people to handle each
>Main Theme by Masafumi Takada (God Hand, No More Heroes, Vanquish, Danganronpa)
>Treasure Trove Cove by Yoko Shimomura
>Mumbo's Mountain by Hiroki Hashimoto (Smash Wii U/3DS, Pokken)
>Gobi's Valley by Yuji Masubuchi (Katamari Damacy, Klonoa 2, Tekken 5)
>Mad Monster Mansion by Michiko Naruke (Wild Arms, Ocarina of Time Medley in Brawl, Bloody Tears/Monster Dance in Ultimate)
>Vs. Klungo by Hideki Sakamoto (Yakuza 2/3, Toukiden)

>Yuji Masubuchi (Katamari Damacy
Well now I understand the surf rock approach a little bit more.

Having them back in Nintendo
(Microsoft when are you giving us Conker back too?)

Attached: 7280EACA-45D8-4D37-9804-58C3E96F3D34.jpg (600x300, 86K)

The fact that almost all people already forgot about him despite the constant crying for fucking years.

Speak for yourself faggot

Attached: F85294B2-E419-4C8D-B0CD-FB6F3E5BC799.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Me

Thank our boy sans for that one

Seething from Stevefags.

Attached: Banjo Edit 3j.jpg (1611x911, 888K)

hes pretty baste

Attached: based sans.jpg (685x997, 118K)

>Yoshi

Attached: 07974EE1-4748-46BD-B938-C6DA488C9A44.jpg (403x383, 19K)

>Yoshi
redo that one then get on with the rest of the roster

Attached: 1558407328688.jpg (920x487, 44K)

seething gatornigger fanfag

No one’s forgotten nigger you just stopped paying attention

>All those clever jabs
>Yoshi is just a reference to the fucking stupid "haha" joke

Lol never
Plus, what would nintendo owning it change other than the music getting copyrighted off of youtube every year? Tons of the main smash bros. characters haven't had games in years, and Mario is their platforming giant so it's nonsensical to by another platformer series.

Attached: banjojo.jpg (1280x3600, 1.13M)

Grant Kirkhope retweeting this image

Attached: EF5877A6-28FD-4CB6-B8AA-0DDDFE256DA7.jpg (1024x724, 139K)

why is this so perfect

bullshit, link?

>Yoko Shimomura
>the same lady that made fucking Guile's Theme was hired to remix a Banjo Kazooie song
Man, what a time to be alive

>Stage is New Donk City
>not Fourside
So close to perfection.

Yuzo Koshiro did Guile's Theme. Yoko did Vega's.

He deleted it, replying that when he first posted it he didn't see the words, but also laughed it off

haha but wouldn’t it be funny if gruntilda stole yoshi, tied him up, and forced him to lay eggs so she could smell them?

proofs? screenshot? anything?

No.

How are you STILL angry? It’s been a year

wouldn't it be funny if you got hit by a bus?

Wonderwing beating a lot of dishonest spammy online bullshit. Sakurai didn't have to do that. But he did. What a beautiful character.

I'm pretty sure that was her. I know she at least did the famous remix version:
youtube.com/watch?v=ha3LVmEwrfs

Nothing.

all we got was a pretty standard character who's moveset is entirely recycled. would have traded that shit in for a new game any day even if it was being made by nu-rare

okay maybe it’s not super funny but I think it would be really funny how embarrassed he’d get from that, so he’s blushing while laying eggs, haha

Oh my bad, I thought you meant the specific arrangement in Smash.

Who cares about fan made content? Are Smashfags really so desperate for a drop of fanservice, that they're turning to fanMADE service now?

>He doesn't main best alt

Attached: humba and terry.png (256x493, 198K)

No.

twitter.com/grantkirkhope/status/1164019165134348288?lang=en

besides being able to play as them in Smash, I'd say all of the OC art of them with the cast and with Ridley/KRool

and all of the updated never-ever mocking images

I didn't actually believe it, but there it is. Thank you.

I love Banjo and K.Rool
what do you do now

how do people not love both Banjo and K. Rool.
Like I'm pretty sure a Venn Diagram of people who wanted Banjo and Smash vs. people who wanted K. Rool would damn near be one circle

That's honestly pretty in character for grunty

>entirely recycled

Bad Banjo players make it easier to climb in quickplay.

their victory screens, their surge in popularity, and this youtube.com/watch?v=niSo0reMy_E

It is but the "haha" aspect can still fuck off.

No, that was pretty funny now that you mention it

The music, the soul, the guh huh, the grant kirkhope, and the maybe hopeful revival of his games. Would love an HD remake and potential BK Threeie

No, it wasn't.

>maybe hopeful revival of his games
This for some reason reminded me of how the people involved were "surprised" by the positive reception from Banjos reveal, thoroughly verifying that these fuckers who have been sitting on Banjo doing fucking nothing with him all these years didn't think "hmm, maybe this beloved franchise could do with a return to form.". God I'm getting heated just thinking about it.

It's kind of wild to think about how there's gonna be a Banjo-Kazooie amiiboo.

Nintendo making official Merchandise for Banjo-Kazooie in 2020 or whenever it finally comes out.

The fucking Katamari composer made this

The fucking Dangan Rompa composer made the main theme remix

The fucking Wild Arms composer made the Mad Monster Mansion remix

Attached: 1563062864829.jpg (1821x2048, 409K)

I guess the gun stance thing is kinda new but its completely useless

nigga like 95% of their moves are lifted straight out of their games wholesale
the ones that aren't are Up Smash (which is based on a move from Tooie) and Forward Aerial

generic moves being accurate to source material doesn't change the fact they are generic moves

>tfw hearing this for the first time after a match after you've waited almost 20 years for it
youtube.com/watch?v=O5lLddakwHo

Attached: abit.jpg (427x300, 16K)

The fact that Banjo's down air actually is a fucking ground pound from N64 era is really fucking crazy to me, the move itself also comes out like it does in the fucking games, like holy shit, i can't stop using this move and suddenly thinking im playing their game

>The victory taunt where he juggles a jiggy has him perfectly time his GUH HUH to the victory theme

SOUL

Attached: 5d556e319a2cf3a7deec836d8d7b4c12.jpg (700x438, 39K)

How do you STILL have such shit taste after growing past the age of 12?

So you're 50% retarded then.

Yes, because Banjo using his best friend as a club is very generic. Everyone does that. Man, and that thing where Kazooie lays a grenade egg, shit dude. Like, what is this? A convenience store?

what did you do before K.Rool was announced? I find it hard to believe your level of autism was floating around the internet and just showed up when the big boy was dropped. You must have been on Yea Forums for a long time, fruitlessly complaining about something else.

an attack having the same function as others doesn't change when you add googly eyes or a different animation to it

No, seriously, tell me. Not that I understand your hatred for K. Rool In the first place; I knew of him, but I’ve never played a DK game and don’t really care about him. But to hate him and anyone who likes him is rather strange. Why go that far, and that far a full year after his reveal? It just makes you look foolish.

not being a fucking fag rooting for some literal who fatso to be in such a big game

>the animations being different doesn't make an attack different
holy fuck user what kind of 300 IQ meta posting is this
god damn I didn't realize Mario's and Captain Falcon's F Tilts were exactly the same all along my eyes have been opened sweet jesus

It's inspired me to actually play Banjo-Kazooie for the first time, which is pretty good.

I wish it bounced up like in the games after contact with the ground or a mid-air foe.

Protip: he's probably that super jaded Ashelyfag that still blames K.Rool for getting him destroyed on 8/8

lol as compared to what? sword slash right smash?

>muh ashely boogeyman
keep telling that to yourself gatorfag

Duck Hunt becoming irrelevant. And this

>It’s just functions!

Ignoring that those moves don’t really function exactly like others, that argument is dumb. It’s like saying Mario and luigi are play basically the same because they’ve both got a projectile, an uppercut, and a dash attack that takes you forward

t. rosterfag who doesn't know how game mechanics work
Almost every character in Smash has a completely different gameplan, B&K included. Just because their down tilt doesn't poison you or make you explode or whatever the fuck doesn't mean they don't have unique moves with unique functions that complement one another. But why am I even explaining this to you when I know you're gonna keep being retarded?

>even if banjo-threeie ever happens it would just be exclusive to xbox/pc
I'm okay with that. I wish they'd port over Rare Replay to PC already.

I mean, yes strictness varies, but that’s also because Nintendo knows that the ESRB is shit, so if a game is gonna be a higher age rating, might as well go all in on that shit.

Remember to always hold right on the d-pad.

Attached: Banjo & Kazooie.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

I felt true happiness for the first time in over half a decade

NINTENDO

did the pot really need eyes?

Everything is alive in Rare games

He's actually alive.

There's more love packed into these 5 seconds than Banjo and Kazooie have gotten in 10 years. Still can't believe they're finally home.

what are you smoking
That's not what I was saying though? What I was responding to was saying that Banjo was unique using pure aesthetics as examples which is dumb
Ultimate really isn't that in depth of a game so after 70 characters having a super basic kit isn't a good way to stand out
>Just because they don't have unique functions doesn't mean they don't have unique functions
I don't think you're healthy

>all the love and attention to detail shown to Banjo and K. Rool

Attached: 1545424944334.png (74x37, 22K)

well if nintendo's gonna make an n64 classic console or release an n64 NSO app then BK are more than likely gonna be headliners

Stinky Steve, cope and seethe.
Dabbed on twice and still won't leave.
Stevies cry and beg forever. Still no invite, NEVER. EVER.

Based

Who keeps making all this art?

>HD models for Banjo, Kazooie, and some of the other characters
>Remixes of Banjo and Kazooie songs
>Spiral Mountain is fully modeled and viewable
>I already spend hundreds upon hundreds of hours playing Smash anyway and now I get to play as one of my all-time favorites that I thought was dead
>His moveset is very fun
>Like 90% of his moves and animations reference Kazooie and Tooie moves
>Goddamn talon trot run animation
>His perfect shield animation is the extra life pose
>The victory animation where they play their instruments adds extra instruments to their victory theme
>Banjo and Kazooie got a surge of cute fanart and will be in Smash fanart forever more
>Series gets the recognition it deserves and part of it's bad end was reversed
>Overwhelming response might prompt a remake or something
Too many to name, everything about their inclusion is god tier

Attached: 1519776699547.png (500x500, 137K)

>Overwhelming response might prompt a remake or something
It was all but confirmed

Them being here in general. It's all I wanted for them more than anything.

Attached: EDt2B_bXoAAtZUh.jpg (658x679, 72K)

All of that + Wonderwing trumps annoying spam strategies without being dishonest itself. He's possibly not only the best DLC addition, but the best Ultimate newcomer.