Tales

TGS info.
New Tales of Arise gameplay with teaser at the obligatory child character at the end, and probably the “mascot/animal” side kick.
>youtu.be/NXZDdrVtP9U

Tales of Cresteria, the 3D turn based Tales mobile game for sometime this year, got some gameplay footage.
>youtu.be/2p0WCnD4o7o

And in other news, Tales of Graces 10th anniversary party is set for November 24, maybe a port announcement?
And Tales of the Rays Art Festival event has started, adding in Ange (ToI) and Beryl (ToH), with art themed seasonals for Spada (ToI) and Hisui (ToH).
Discuss Tales and waifus.

Attached: F3AD1B57-D60A-481A-B41F-B13F3AA47C71.jpg (1062x596, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1DpixwEsZKg
youtu.be/5pJSQw7VJ7s
youtu.be/CKSgpJzQuho
youtu.be/hK_kaNXl1hM
youtu.be/qxs9T-4Zri0
youtu.be/qSSXqkYMhvQ
aselia.fandom.com/wiki/ToI-R_-_Kongwai_Tao:_Artes
youtu.be/BoqtQX20Jy8?t=2000
romhacking.net/utilities/1419/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUHrLAqQ3FtqHwzjGPpcqKs9uNUpFGdS1
youtube.com/watch?v=WRGaVy6KybY
youtu.be/UnkBUTheIC0
youtu.be/YX3aSNywogQ?t=5332
youtu.be/IN5BUdq942k?t=22
youtu.be/y_grD-8_7Qk?t=88
tales-of-the-rays.fandom.com/wiki/Mirrage_Gallery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cunny is in so im buying your game now.

Even if they end up having an annoying “Teepo” character glued to them for the whole game?

>Luke in Crestoria

I thought this was supposed to be an entirely new game and not some crossover gacha shit

Wish we'd gotten a longer Arise trailer but I guess there's always Jump Festa. In any case, that one interview with the director cleared up a few concerns I had about Arise so Im looking forward to it. My only hope is that we dont get another bittersweet ending again.

>cunny
It will be a trap shota and you know it.

It was always a gacha game. Early screenshots showed Cress in the party. The game has a story and its own cast of party members.

As long as its not Anise 2.0, im down.

Based.

>Anise 2.0

Attached: 1568594964500.jpg (330x291, 52K)

Guess I'll have to buy a new GPU next year if it actually looks like that.

>Cunny is in
doubt.jpg

Fine too

oh man this game looks really cool but both times I tried to get into tales (vesperia and berseria) I just couldn't get into the gameplay

Don't worry. Square Enix has an upcoming game with shit combat just for you

>2020 Date removed
So we're not seeing Arise until 2021 now, right?

>im so cute, but Im gonna act like an adult and be a try hard about, and i’ll be that way the whoooole game
>sorry i backstabbed you, but im cute so let me back in. No, my character did not develop from that and i just wasted your time, tee hee.

Who's gonna be the cameo fight thistime? Place your bets!

Why not, I mean I can understand why for a couple of reasons. Vesperia's combat takes a bit to really get off the ground at the outset and Berseria is a spamfest if you primarily use Veltvet.

Attached: 1555720428220.png (1656x1080, 2.07M)

>I just couldn't get into the gameplay
what exactly did you not like about it?
maybe symphonia would be more up your alley

No more shota shit after the memerseria fiasco.

Disregard be user, Im a retard that read Anise as Arise.

>Who's gonna be the cameo fight thistime?
i hope it's a full party of returning characters instead of 2 people

There was literally nothing wrong with Laphicet

Attached: 1489454669179.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

It'll be the cast of the NEXT Tales game.

Attached: 259487432957.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Ludgar and Lailah, just to take the joke of how they resemble the MC and the girl.

Attached: 7DBE2730-B1F7-410F-A258-96E75B9887D7.png (512x684, 416K)

These tales games are too long and the story is always too mediocre to care enough to finish the games

What's the difference with Symphonia? I'm down to try another one, this series is pretty interesting.

Vesperia felt weird with the whole swapping between 3d and 2d movement. I'll probably give it another shot because Joycon drift may have been fucking me over.

Maybe I'm just too used to DMC when it comes to action combat.

Crestoria made me so angry when I first heard about it. I thought maybe we were getting a modern Tales of The World thing and then my heart just sank when I read it was mobileshit. Fuck Bamco to hell

Arise looks good at least

Attached: SHARING IS CARING.png (270x381, 48K)

Why do they need so many mobile games? Don't they end up eating into eachother's potential profits having 4 tales titles on phone?

Combat looks great, I hated Berseria's

I think velvet is a guarantee desu

It's a crossover mobile title. If it had been announced for consoles I would have preordered it in a literal heartbeat, all I want is an HD Tales crossover rpg like they had twenty billion of on PSP.

You keep the whales moving from one game to another and dropping all their money on them

>shota is the one who wants to /ss/ the ara-ara
laphi was truly based

Attached: 1510291211629.png (1280x1408, 678K)

>"I am gay please put twenty dicks in my mouth"

Attached: 1446675907246.png (1259x1278, 581K)

>What's the difference with Symphonia?
>Vesperia felt weird with the whole swapping between 3d and 2d movement.
symphonia has no free run, so you should have an easier time grasping tales mechanics

I want Chloe to sit on my face

Attached: 1556490328072.jpg (682x1024, 109K)

Attached: C4EB4473-CAB4-4F15-B488-748B11C46EE8.jpg (1526x2200, 1.11M)

finally i have an updated version, thank you.

Attached: LIGHT AND DARK UPS AND DOOOOWNS.jpg (1526x2200, 1.05M)

ok i have all four psx tales games with eng translations patched onto them on my ps classic which one do i play first?

luke's journal is unironically one of the best parts of abyss and it's a shame they never added anything like this again.

Attached: 1464230657863.jpg (500x700, 246K)

Just play them in order of release

>oh phantasia, i was playing that on gba, where did i sto--
>oh, right

Attached: tales_of_phantasia_gba_dhaos.png (1007x448, 39K)

>a port announcement
Didn't that already happen?

>that one time mieu fills it in for luke

Attached: 1457744529552.jpg (265x192, 10K)

How'd they make her such a qt bros?

they finally gave Tales a budget higher than fifty bucks and a pack of gum. and didn't force them to finish it in less than 2 years

>i was playing that on gba
>on gba
why

As a gachaCHAD I'm so fucking pumped for Crestoria

>We can't have another Zestiria situation
>Make a main hero and heroine pair again.

because it was the only copy i had and it was perfectly enjoyable as a gba game, i didn't find out until later how gimped it was.

Okay but everyone always shitting on Bienfu constantly was a fucking treat, even if Teepo was the worst thing.
This doesn't look multiplayer and so I'm not sure how interested I am.

DEMON FANG

>insulting teepo

Teepo is my superpal. Fuck off.

Attached: 1435737713844.jpg (889x950, 144K)

Not on current gen or Steam. Like the remaster that Vesperia got.

>they never went back for teepo and elise just accepts that she's been talking to herself all this time

That was some fucked up shit.

>Tales of Cresteria, the 3D turn based Tales
And I'm out. Shame Rays fucking died right as I was getting into it

DOUBLE DEMON FANG

DAMN

AZURE EDGE

SHATTERING DEMON FIST
SHATTERING DEMON FIST
SHATTERING DEMON FIST

>all four psx tales games
Phantasia
Destiny
Eternia
???

AZURE STORM

Attached: yuri.png (128x136, 39K)

take this! first aid!

Its crazy that every crossover Tales game has always been on handheld. They started these games on the Gameboy Advance, and the last nonmobile one was the weird SRPG on the 3DS

I mean it was basically like if Shiki's cat plush from TWEWY could talk.

It was a doll that was powered by magic as a sentient extension of her subconscious, to bypass her crippling shyness.

forgot destiny 2 was ps2

Will there be puzzles in dungeons? I miss those in Tales of the Abyss

I would fucking kill for a Tales fighter with the same looks of Dragon Ball FighterZ/Granblue fighter

Can I have a new Radiant Mythology or has that concept been abandoned for mobage?

HOLY POWER COME TO ME

That's how I felt after finishing South Park Stick of Truth. Every fiber of my being just wanted that exact same concept (a full explorable recreation of a long-running show's world) for all of my favorite IPs.

DBZF brings out that same feeling, it's so fucking good looking that your soul cries out to have all your favorite anime/JP franchises get their own version of it.

Looks like mobile only, Rays announced a RM event raid for this month too ironically enough.

Attached: A133C9FD-0ACD-460B-AE49-74A3C8F5C7FB.jpg (701x800, 335K)

I WHO DWELL IN THE ABOUNDING LIGHT OF HEAVEN

Another weeaboo trash game.

>If Karol Capel uses the costume for Keroro, the main protagonist of the Sgt. Frog series, Patty's quotes at the end of battle changes randomly to match the speaking style of Natsumi Hinata, the lead female protagonist of the same series. Both Natsumi and Patty share the same voice actress in the original Japanese dubbed version of the series.
God, as someone that loved Sgt. Frog, i cant believe we got cuck’d out of that costume even in the remaster localization.

Attached: C404727C-8AEA-4D95-8455-79A2011D3D7A.png (500x500, 165K)

After TGS I've had more than enough seiyuu circlejerking for one lifetime

I like the game man. Please don't attack it.

But my 4th Kanonno...

The combat is so fast it feels more like Nier Automata than Berseria to be honest.

Attached: 1560370776159.jpg (2000x1800, 645K)

nothing in this world boils my piss more than fucking mobile garbage and slot machines / pachinko getting all of the modern official art / animations / models for old beloved games.

It's like that MGS3 pachinko that uses Fox Engine. Just looking at something like that would make any fan of MGS angry. That's how these fucking mobile/handheld Tales games make me feel.

>getting all of the modern official art / animations / models for old beloved games.
not to mention the writer for rays is the same person who did the writing for symphonia and abyss

>older than she looks
God where is the hentai

Unfortunately, you gotta live with that hate. It prints so much easy money, Konami basically gave up on gaming.

>Capcom making a Ace Attorney pachinko with glorious 3D models, full voice acting, and remastered songs
I mean, at least Rays is using PS2/PSP tier models with watered down gameplay mechanics. But your not wrong...

Attached: E52DB48F-FFDE-4AB9-AC59-E38C14ECABD2.png (500x375, 252K)

>Crestoria is turn based
lame
I was hoping for something to replace star ocean anamnesis for real time coop action, that won't require learning a new language or cookbooking through shitty machine translations every time something new comes out. I heard Crestoria will be going global with the global players playing on JP servers so it won't close down like separate GL servers do, so I was interested.. but.. meh. Turn based JRPG's are never done right, there's not enough strategy to warrant turn based.

Those PS2/PSP tier models have pretty nice bodies though

Attached: 155015959449.png (601x1005, 676K)

It looks like that God Eater gacha Namco has up in terms of gameplay. I mean as long as it runs on an emulator, i wouldnt mind trying it.

>Tales of Arise look like a cool action RPG
>Tfw only played Dawn of the new world
>Have Symphonia and Berseria on steam but never played them
Should I play them?

Attached: Dare I.jpg (351x339, 189K)

yes
emulate Eternia too

yes

Attached: happy.png (350x359, 62K)

I'll probably still play it, but that feels disappointing to have a TALES game be turn based.
I already miss Anamnesis, I uninstalled it after I got the last few waifus I wanted to farm just to see what they said when you tapped them on the bridge. Nel was the best too bad she was always underpowered in combat.

Attached: whew.png (1224x488, 112K)

Good. Stong hetero pairings always have been Tales forte, only recently they lost their way with Zestiria and Berseria. Two of the lowest selling and rated games in the series. Coincidence? I think not.

Anyone liking how expressive the characters, or at least Shionne, are so far?

Attached: dropped.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

>her eyes glow when using magic
Thats a neat touch. I hope all magic users do that

I never thought I'd lived to see this the day where being "aggressively heterosexual" can even be seen as a negative.

I will be the light when you're in the dark

>played DOTNW but not Symphonia
Get you shit together my guy
Arise confirmed for GOAT already.

Attached: 1470594462668.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

MITSUKETE YOUR DREAMS

Same. Like woah it's so bad that people are forming couples and making babies. Those crazy heterosexuals lol.

Attached: doge_bite.jpg (583x583, 37K)

While heavily flawed, i hope they take a hint from the xeno games about what a world design should be like. The boring hallways they have thrown out nonstop since xillia have been awful.

Rays has some pretty good MA ideas.
>youtu.be/1DpixwEsZKg
Judith’s Summer one is based as fuck (15:55)

Attached: 3EF09CA6-56E5-4DE6-A180-6E6AA4C5BBEC.png (1920x1080, 927K)

start with Symphonia, it's a good starting point for the series if you're not going to get into the old 2D games, the combat system is simpler than the later games but fun and it has one of if not the strongest stories in the series, which isn't saying much because admittedly story is one of the weak points in the series, Vesperia's story meandered around a lot and wasn't very coherent and felt like they were just making excuses to keep going, it had a great cast, great gameplay, great systems like cooking and item and skills, the best mascot character and best protagonist in the series and it's not even close, a fun combat system, a beautiful world and art... and a story so mediocre that it might even be called bad
So yeah, play Symphonia, it's enjoyable, get your DEMON FANG DEMON FANG DEMON FANG damn I must be a genius! DOUBLE DEMON FANG! on.

Attached: 1547253025816.jpg (608x603, 168K)

I'd rather the game just played 100% like Ni no Kuni II. That one got pretty much everything right for an action JRPG.

>5 seconds of gameplay

So are they actually going to show something substantial ever?

Except any sense of difficulty or importance of the schizo combat systems.

What interview? What concerns?

Finally a new tales game

Attached: A83C9DA8-0881-4048-972F-0867319AA5A8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

Not him but i tried to play Symphonia as my first Tales of but when i had to go to that tower (sorry i can barely remember) where you need the key the priest gives you according to the guide, the guy just won't spawn at all, didn't matter what i try, might be because of the shitty pc port or something but it made me so fucking pissed i dropped the game hard after speaking to literally every NPC in the world multiple times

When Crestoria was first announced, the official twitter did say it would be a entirely new game and not like Rays, but only 3 months later they backtracked on that, deleted that post and revealed cameo characters.
They probably saw all the hate posts and thought they wouldn't be able to gain any popularity without established characters.

Attached: 1_3-1173191828536872965.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

I want some female faggots in tales of games. However, no male faggots.

Not saying i didnt enjoy Ni no Kuni 2, but no it did not. Little variety in character specials/arts and combos. The fact that they lock a new battle skill set behind DLC os also bullshit.
Fucking disappointing party member. Hey we got a world where, mermen/maids, rat people, dog people, cat people, and robots exist, lets make your entire party member humans tho, just throw some cat ears on the little boy and call it a day.
Barely any unique monster design after you’ve seen 20 of them, everything else was palette swaps, and most bosses were just the same variety of enemies but reskinned.
SEVERAL areas had the same exact layout. Did you visit a shrine? Cool, every single shrine you find will now look exactly the same but with a different color filter. Caves, the same. Forrest areas, the same. Anything that wasnt story related, all the same.
Post game content just being a repeating labyrinth, not fucking fun.

That's no doubt very helpful, but it takes overall quality to make a cutscene good or bad. For example, the one that reveals Rose and Dezel's past in Zestiria. It's all over the place and way too static for what's supposed to be a major part.
Xenoblade Chronicles had characters with potato faces, but cutscenes were still great overall.

>no furry waifu
Pretty silly complaint, but ok.

And this is how you summon Legendia user.

Didnt even mention anything about waifus, but make shit up if you want too, Especially when theres a certain rat boss that literally has a redemption, and is the ONLY character to actually join you in a fight as an NPC and help you with an actual moveset.

Attached: 6FA760FA-F079-4D02-9A60-BF831DD5FC73.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I CALL UPON THE FRIENDLIEST TALES FAN IN ALL THE LAND, I SUMMON THEE, COME LEGENDIANON

Attached: 5226824_p0.png (640x480, 182K)

Why the fuck isn’t it for Xbox One X? First Death Stranding, then FFVII: Remake now Tales of Arise fuck this shit and fuck ps4 pro inferior gaming console wtf is wrong with the industry

>Death Stranding
Why’d you list a movie, bro

Watch the trailer again, m8. This game was literally announced at Microsoft's E3 conference.

>buying an xbox one x
>when a gaming PC can literally play everything that will be on it
You don't even get exclusives anymore, wtf you doing buying microsoft consoles after 2014?

Because literally no one in Japan has an Xbone. They often don't even release games for it over there, with the xbone version being a port for the west.

Tear is best girl.

I’m still on the fence about Arise until I see stuff like other party members in battle but I am a bit more interested in the characters now. The main girls new dress looks nice.

Attached: 75B400E8-F19D-496B-85CE-71B6BE11AC19.jpg (492x1142, 199K)

>COME TO ME
don't even ask

Attached: 1563495039732.jpg (666x1000, 364K)

I want to use my holy power to cum on Estelle

Attached: estellise.jpg (550x800, 241K)

Attached: DqcOyTmVAAEetJL.jpg orig.jpg (1088x1270, 108K)

>Shionne causes pain to those that touch her
>Alphen cant feel pain
Imagine the cuddling

Man a 3D remake of phantasia would be awesome,

The potential for cuteness is there.
They just have to channel it
But they won't.

>beat vesperia
>realize opening song is about flynn and yuri
This franchise was gay way before zestiria,wasn't it?

Attached: 1557603195575.png (1039x1000, 681K)

There have been great romances in the series before that weren't so in your face about the two being LITERALLY MADE FOR EACH OTHER ISN'T THAT ADORABLE

And knowing the producer it seems like a blatant setup for turbosuffering beyond even Xillia, at least I hope they're going to make something interesting out of it and not pretend that them "completing" each other is some sort of major revelation

Attached: 1563598765009.png (1024x576, 1022K)

>beat vesperia
>realize opening song has an english version that can play
I always listened to the opening song every time I booted up the game and never realized until after beating it and letting it sit for a while that if it plays a second time the english version plays.

You have ADHD, got it

still looks generic. dont have any high hopps for this.

Yuri and Flynn together

All I want to know right now is if they finally fucking removed Motoi Sakuraba as composer.

At least post the most up to date version. Literally on the same channel.
youtu.be/5pJSQw7VJ7s

And here are the ones from the current event:
youtu.be/CKSgpJzQuho
youtu.be/hK_kaNXl1hM
youtu.be/qxs9T-4Zri0
youtu.be/qSSXqkYMhvQ

Attached: EEQyc3qVAAECUII.jpg (904x508, 43K)

>throw some cat ears on the little boy
Yes, and?

>youtu.be/CKSgpJzQuho
God i wish that were me

>child character

Fucking FINALLY. Now I will buy it.

Attached: Tales.of.Xillia.600.773956.jpg (506x600, 73K)

Not sure what's the dumbest thing in this post. You missing that it's actually coming for the XBoneX, you expecting weeb games coming out on XBox or you thinking the differences between the two consoles being in any way significant for Tales.

>guy can't feel pain
>girl is a living tazer
Let me guess, they will waste an excellent romantic setup not to hurt fujo feelings again?

The fujo pandering is covered in the mobages, Arise is back to normal relationships.

Japan switched to mobile gaming. It is what it is.

Did they explain how the combat works? Because it looks a lot a like Berseria and I got bored of that one pretty quick

This 3D version made me realize that Ange's hand in the original op was really fucking small. Goddamn those are some t-rex arms right there.

Attached: EEQ8mv-VUAAkALw.jpg (1124x833, 52K)

>no other guy can touch her
this game was written by an anti-NTRfag

PALM STRIKE

Tales of guilty crown looks nice so far, i just hope they dont completely ignore the story and characters for the sake of action pandering.

inb4 one of the enemies is a masochistic pervert.

>that new Tales Of mobile

Why turn based?
The previous mobile game we had had a decent typical Tales Of gameplay, but they had to go and pull the plug in the global version for some reason.

more like tales of xenoblade

They probably didn't want overlap or make them too similar.
And turn based panders more to the usual (non-Tales) mobile crowd.

>implying the rest of the world cares about the Xbone
The Switch has probably sold more worldwide already, with the PS4 being in another galaxy.

This is your typical /u/ poster

Attached: 1549687826378.jpg (305x460, 62K)

Open door. See this. What do?

Attached: EEOD9m7VUAA4W0s.jpg (2048x1536, 313K)

Do you think Alphen's going to be the serious hardened type or more of a stoic autist?

God, Magilou is such perfection

My wife Earhart.

>MtF Trans Lesbian
So in other words straight???

You just had to ask nicely. I watched the 'new' Arise trailer and I'm still a little skeptical about the combat. The graphics and environments are a huge upgrade so I hope it all comes together nicely.

Attached: legendiawall2.jpg (4608x3456, 3.42M)

bully tear

Didn't Ludger do something similar?

Legendia does something similar to this. Each character writes how they are feeling/what is happening when events happen. It adds a nice little touch to the synopsis.

Attached: newmemorycards.jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

I wanna kiss Shionne

That would be extremely painful.

I'll settle for an indirect kiss.

As someone who usually detests shota shit, I wouldn't mind it being here.
Because the 2 main characters are already an obvious romantic pair, so there is literally no point for any other "waifu" for the rest of the party. I welcome all well written and cool characters instead.

It's been gay since at least Abyss

fuck rena's people, glory to dana's people.

I want a mage that is a bit more unique.
The best tales of mage so far was pic related in Innocence R.
He only learned new spells when he got hit by them.

Spell absorber on magilou was nice, but I want the entire character to be based around something unique instead.
Maybe alchemist/chemist instead of outright magic since she's born on the slave planet or something.

Attached: Kongwai_Tao.jpg (600x886, 92K)

Is Astoria over?
Is Ray's still tales of good end for most of the other characters?

I've never played innocence unfortunately, but that sounds like a nice little mechanic for mages. When it came to spells being used on him could he only learn certain ones and did it have to be used more than once on him?

Attached: phonecards.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

Kongwai was so cool. I'm glad he was added.

Only if he got hit once, and he didn't learn healing spells if they were used on him, unfortunately.

and the spells had to be specific or possible to learn any (except healing) he was hit by? unique either way, would be cool if they brought this back.

Attached: bracelet.jpg (4608x3456, 3.18M)

Can't recall not being able to learn something I wanted to, I think it was everything that was classified as spell, even debuffs.
aselia.fandom.com/wiki/ToI-R_-_Kongwai_Tao:_Artes

Xillia 2 is my favorite game and Ludger is one of my favorite protags.
I think I'm going to like this game.

Cant wait :)

Attached: 3456784553543.jpg (1000x1000, 253K)

thanks i'll check it out.

what did you like about xillia 2? this was the beginning of the downfall for the series to me.

>can't wait
you can and you will.

Attached: newcompleteset.jpg (2448x3264, 625K)

>PC digital
Hope it's on epic so I don't have to pay for it

nigger

Japanese trailer and official website say steam

Already confirmed for steam but even still, the chinks are afraid of weebs for some reason

i played abyss and really like it
then i played one that i cant even remember its name and zesteria and was so bored and noped out of the games that i never touched tales again. Are there any ones where i should it give a shot?

>paying for digital
kek

Everything before abyss is great

>what did you like about xillia 2?
Combat system, large and interesting cast, a complete game with better maps and sidequests (compared to x1).
Mainly the combat though.

further proof that abyss was peak

I'm going to say Legendia because I am biased, but Symphonia and Eternia are great choices too.

>combat
see, I actually preferred the combat in the first game. the second one felt too wacky at times.

a lot of truth in this.

Attached: newpostcardsframe.jpg (2448x3264, 541K)

Absolutely.
After that the gaming environment shifted, DLC costumes started and they realized games will sell even if they put less effort into them.

I expected this. If it means we get a good and fun tales game then so be it.

Eternia is great, it is a shame it is unknown within the tales of community.
Maxwell was so busted but so fun to play.

Bandai Namco said they are sticking to Steam.

Attached: 98746339614c785f4bc608b03c1f0034.png (641x900, 445K)

Thank God the Japs hate the chinks

This game is going to have a lot of healing, isn't it?

The team never really fully recovered from the 2011 merger of abyss and destiny teams.

Maybe this will be a tipping point where they finally get it all together.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-13 14.20.51.png (2560x1440, 2.91M)

What was the last Tales game that felt like it wasn't low-budget shovelware?

Teepo was cute though.

Vespie was the last oorah of one of the teams. They had it all together back then, and most games were either good or great. After graces f, they all just tried to scrap it all together and join both ideas and it never truly reached the best of what both teams offered individually desu

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-15 16.16.01.png (2560x1440, 1022K)

Innocence and Hearts did that too.

No and yes.

>december 31st 2021
Welp Imma go start a new family, have kids and try not to die in the mean time.

The website still has the 2020 date.
Probably just forgot to put it in.

I've been waiting for Ange to appear. That's pretty much the last of my favorites.

Attached: 1550206219523.jpg (1800x1317, 258K)

The dude singing always gets me

>going through Vesperia
>first run, hard mode, trying to get that challenge while fighting Schwann
>keep dying or messing up
>switch to using Repede
>clear it first try
I should be happy but i just realized how much better the AI is at using the characters, and lost all drive to play.

>gale dog

Attached: 1565790873693.png (908x940, 201K)

I'm not proud of it, ok?!

This is the pedophile, FBI.

Lol, I did enjoy Luke's journal entries too. God my heart breaks once you get to the final entries towards the end of the game.

I mean if its the usual "hit the boss after they do an MA" challenge, just having knockdown recovery on and standing next to them at full health should be fine in most cases.

This is the normalfag

Wow, you sure got me.

The hard part was actually killing him afterwards, i just suck (can't even do that manual cancel thing). The moment the AI used Yuri i beat it.

It's so strange that Vesperia truly shines when the game is nearing the end. A second playthrough really does the games wonders with everything unlocked.

I like the journal entries, adds a 'human' touch to the overall game.

thanks to whoever gave me the subtle shout-out.

Attached: 20180829_010053.jpg (4128x2322, 1.29M)

>can't even do that manual cancel thing
Just hold down free run, guard and forward at the same time, it aint rocket science.

>Having problems with Schwann
Good luck with Alexei

I bet that Graces F will be getting ported to Switch. It already has a Wii version and devs love porting Wii and Wii U shit to Switch.

the worst fight is against the twins. jesus christ what the hell were they actually thinking?

would welcome this. its most likely to happen.

Attached: badges.jpg (4608x3456, 3.44M)

Laphi, you want mommy Velvet breast milk?

Attached: 1487643400600.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

I'd be cool with that.
Now if we ever somehow got a remaster of Abyss for Switch...they put it on the 3DS for some reason, but Switch....just give me dammit.

I enjoyed it but the combat was braindead. Tons of variety in attack that amounted to fluff padding with particle effects, because the attack were not designed around utility or strength vs weaknesses. instead you got a simple elemental attribute mechanic which wasn't really used to effect in the enemy design so it didn't really matter what attack you used, and in the end spamming range or strongest physicals specials is all that really mattered.

Guess i'll switch to Normal then.

Attached: 1446625258742.gif (500x700, 66K)

With having to steal their swords for estelle to have? I just turned of all of Repede's moves except for the ones with the steal effect and just kept an eye out for when he succeeded

I mean, atleast the twins are optional and is not missable once you trigger the event the only difficulty is stealing Estelle's swords

>I should be happy but i just realized how much better the AI is at using the characters, and lost all drive to play.

just swallow your pride and play on normal. the real game starts with NG+ when you can do stylish combos on decked out builds with SP1 and risky ring/miracle bangle (not to mention the broken blazer edge abyssion). just be sure to use the auto-farming method to get 20k grade before you finish your normal playthrough so you can buy out the grade store for your NG+ playthrough. (personally I would opt out of buying records so you can re-watch all of the skits again. those are the heart and soul of the game).

stealing the swords was ridiculous as well. i just put repede in overlimit and went to town until both were stolen. seemed like the best thing to do given the situation.

hard is fine. sometimes it is just a little over the top.

very true, however they were still a brutal pair.

Attached: newcalendarcard.jpg (3264x2448, 2.09M)

Built to be raped by mommy of calamity

LMAO.

Attached: dvgeoa-c2aad8bb-b8b2-4cdb-a1af-5f057aaa8233.jpg (860x1550, 392K)

>the worst fight is against the twins

tangentially related: one of the single best scenes in the game

youtu.be/BoqtQX20Jy8?t=2000

10 years later and still no Tales of Destiny remake in English...

Make it yourself
romhacking.net/utilities/1419/

Attached: DmPqxRfVsAEMvY6.png (1044x1400, 467K)

Vesperia had really great animated scenes. Though I loved First Strike too.

I honestly thought that Namco contacted AbsoluteZero telling them to stop the fan translation since they were finally going to do it themselves, but we ended up with nothing.

Attached: newtvpopup.jpg (3264x2448, 2.28M)

LegendiaAnon, Rays had a Legendia event recently. The scenario was actually pretty good. You should check it out.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUHrLAqQ3FtqHwzjGPpcqKs9uNUpFGdS1

Attached: -mirrage_full-_The_Future_in_Hand.png (1024x576, 901K)

Wasn't Tales of Vesperia the way it was because MS bankrolled the development?

Thanks for the reminder, friend. I was waiting for it to be finished, apparently there was one event left when someone told me about it and then it kind of slipped my mind. Appreciate the link too.

Attached: newmangaposter.jpg (3264x2448, 2.21M)

Reminder that they released a 100% finished, completely unannounced translation of Tempest as an April Fool's joke, it's just as if not more likely they cancelled everything else out of spite

Attached: 12327086_p0.jpg (480x640, 247K)

Well they offered Namco early dev kits for 360 and helped with localization so the game could release around the same time as the JP version instead of 1 year later. Aside from those it's all Namcos work.

I actually enjoyed Tempest so it was nice of them to do it even if it was strange.

Attached: tempest.jpg (3264x2448, 2.16M)

>MS bankrolled the development?

no

Lloyd is a lock for smash ultimate, and also Sakurai bias.

Attached: jfdg8ry0nel31.png (1988x2266, 2.64M)

I always find it funny when normalfaggies start calling people pedos because they think it means something. HA I CALLED HIM A PEDO I SURE GOT HIM

They really don't have a clue do they?

Attached: Tales.of.Xillia.full.933184.jpg (900x675, 161K)

Namco sure as hell wouldn't have launched Vesperia on the Xbox without MS help.

They pissed of Japanese and Western fans with that stupidity.

Man I want to fuck Elise.

They want a reaction out of you and 80% of the time it work because thats where you people usually go full ''DAE 2D IS NOT DAE 3D ME LOLICON ME NOT PEDO DUH''

I remember buying a 360 and a HDTV specifically for Vesperia back when it first launched. Wonderful memory.

Attached: IMG_0393.jpg (4608x3456, 3.46M)

Why you not posting pic of her?

As much as you are trying to make fun of that statement it is viable in the sense that someone who can keep reality and fiction separate and actively make it a point to never view 3D in the same manner as he does 2D is obviously going to be a harmless person.
The problem is that when you try to reason with normalfags they will always, always pull the; "You WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME a threat to children!"-card, so it just becomes the same old circular argument.

Instead of arguing with the normalfags for 250 post when he call you a pedo just reply with ''yeah and?''

The normalfag has been defeated and will leave the thread

Sure that would be most effective but even the lowest scum on this board has a sense of pride, and I think most self-proclaimed lolicons don't want to be associated with real life child molesters from a sense of morality.
But as you say it is completely meaningless to argue and will only accomplish derailing the thread without both involved parties changing their view on the matter.

Attached: 1568501667699.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Post the loli instead of arguing

I remember when this thread was about Tales

Attached: 1554315199993.jpg (600x500, 84K)

It hurt Japan more because 1 year later they released it on PS3 with a fuck ton more content. People who bought a 360 exclusively for it got fucked hard.

who is this qt?

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.

Attached: sheena.jpg (723x1023, 312K)

I'm no lolifag but Elise's hair is sexy as hell.

Attached: 1547005098092.png (368x276, 65K)

Are you fucking retarded?

My wife. She would play hard to get at first but in the end I knew it was meant to be.
Pic related is me btw.

Attached: B1xDz0F.0.jpg (1200x800, 243K)

yes

>kid
dropped

>That unnecessary boobs jiggle
Pure cringe, well it makes sense considering the kind of people who plays gacha shit.

>dropped

Attached: 1567137286572.png (708x800, 33K)

>good
>tales
:)

Combat looks good at least, but it looks like an alpha build running on a high end pc. I doubt it will be like that in the final product.

This is why people hate elves.

Attached: five hours later.jpg (569x448, 43K)

yes, tales is good. i'm glad you understand.

>english
Sure, sure.

Holishit the story seems good, and that female design is amazing. Fuck I can't wait.

>made it past that fucking fish on my first try in my current playthrough
it's a good feel

Attached: snapshot20080819235300.jpg (640x368, 32K)

>being mad over vesperia on 360

I miss 2008 lads

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-13 14.39.59.png (2560x1440, 1.33M)

Is Tempest the only flagship game in the series to get DEMOTED to side game? It's too bad they couldn't demote Symphonia 2 instead.

>MC can actualy touch and embrace her
How badly will she lose spaghetti when it happens

>going through ymir forest at all
youtube.com/watch?v=WRGaVy6KybY

Attached: 1565287090656.jpg (480x640, 411K)

She's been wanting to get furiously fucked for her entire life so you can imagine.

>ever thinking a company sending goons after fan translators is a sign they want to do it for you
lol

Attached: howdy i'm the sheriff of spirits.jpg (800x600, 84K)

I had a 360 at the time so I didn't mind. But what I didn't mind was that my 360 RROD on me half way during the game. Game froze during a battle and when I reboot the console, it was dead.

- June 2012, Tales director Yoshito Higuchi is announced as a team leader for one of Smash 4's development teams.

- August 2012, Tales series producer Makoto Yoshizumi says in an interview that he'd love to see Tales characters appear in the upcoming Smash Bros game. He's certain that Higuchi would agree.

- April 2015, The Smash Ballot launches

- July 2015, Lloyd is announced as a Mii fighter costume alongside Chrom and K. Rool (among others). The announcement trailer includes a musical track from Tales of Symphonia. It's the only track in the trailer that isn't included in Smash 4.

- February 2016, in an interview translated by Source Gaming, when asked about the Lloyd mii costume, Sakurai said he believes Lloyd is the only appropriate choice to represent the Tales series. When asked if perhaps the series' first protagonist, Cress, had been considered, Sakurai said, "I really think it has to be Lloyd here." He specifically mentioned it can be difficult to incorporate characters without the help of the original editorial supervision.

- June 2018, it is announced that Bandai Namco is co-developing Smash Ultimate.

- August 2018, K. Rool and Chrom are announced as playable characters.

- September 2019: Lloyd WINS the Japan poll for most wanted Ultimate newcfomer.

Lloyd's inclusion as a mii costume was likely influenced by popularity. Mii costumes that were released after the ballot are returning as newcomers (Inklings, K. Rool, Chrom). There are also speculated newcomers within this group (Isabelle, Geno, and the Black Knight). Lloyd's inclusion is likely made easier because of Sakurai's collaboration with Tales of Symphonia's director, Yoshito Higuchi, as well as the fact that Namco Bandai itself is co-developing Smash Ultimate.

tl;dr he's in

Attached: lloyd mii costume.jpg (599x599, 52K)

AHHHHHHHH

Attached: IMG_2197.png (1334x750, 1.72M)

It's coming to PC (so 4K) and the footage they've shown doesn't look like anything not doable on GTX970 tier hardware at 1440P which means it should be approximately close on the PS4 Pro (will be checkerboard upscale though).

Symphonia dotnw is actually a spin-off. If it was part of the main line series then it would be officially called Symphonia 2 like Xillia 2 or Destiny 2.

PROTECT THAT SMILE

the reason is because around that time, MS was trying to one up Sony, and in retaliation Sony started demanding any ports from xbox to ps3 needed to have [EXCLUSIVE CONTENT, ONLY ON PLAYSTATION(TM)]. It's speculated this is why traces of Patty remain in the code of the xbox version, likely she was clipped so ps3 version could have exclusive content, since i think bamco knew releasing it on 360 was a gimme for the west and was basically sales suicide on the japan end.

Seemed like MS at the time was trying to grab the weeb audience for 360, they were trying to do us a solid, but it was a big middle finger to Japan where Xboxes sold in the hundreds at best.

yeah played eternia on psp and it was great loved doing underwater adventures. shame we didnt get destiny 2 psp translated

well it's just weird that they 'allowed' them to do a couple already before they ultimately decided to not finish destiny dc for whatever reason.

Attached: IMG_0394.jpg (4608x3456, 3.83M)

it also doesn't help that PS2 fanlations are the absolute most annoying to do.

The amount of "cunnyposting" is a little creepy on this board but it's just cartoons

Attached: 1391538908792.jpg (510x508, 122K)

I want to marry Jubblies and give her many clumsy ninja children

Attached: 1446626108308.jpg (600x800, 84K)

people memed that so hard, when i played again on PS3 version it was way less annoying than i remembered. it's just a lot of back and forth. tedious, but not overly confusing

honestly "tedious but not overly confusing" basically describes every single symphonia dungeon.

Attached: shrodinger's coffee.jpg (354x500, 215K)

Attached: 1521109135408.jpg (681x506, 59K)

ah i guess i hadn't thought of it that way. they've thrown in cameo outfits from DOTNW several times which i thought meant they considered it mainline

Attached: Makosphere.jpg (412x370, 25K)

>she is still shipped with that guy who is there only for the assets

Imagine being married to Sheena

Attached: 1557679732454.jpg (480x730, 315K)

don't bully zelos, he had a hard life.

Attached: 1392666245160.jpg (700x1330, 749K)

>getting to see this smile whenever you want
nothing could be better

Attached: 1446626214745.jpg (480x640, 157K)

You did it without a guide?

yes, it's just tedious. it could be a lot worse i think

It wasn't that bad. I don't get why people get mad at this bit. Then again maybe if I were younger when I played it I would have had a hard time. The fucking dark dungeon though... Now that's a piece of shit.

just trying to get the shadows to follow you makes you want to rip your hair out.

Attached: IMG_0337.jpg (4608x3456, 2.91M)

he's also the best there is

>they didn't fix shadow's retarded ai in chronicles
bunch of cunts

Attached: zelos_costumes.jpg (900x1024, 123K)

the real sin of the shadow dungeon is how much of your time in it is just walking down absurdly long unremarkable staircases with nothing to look at.

i want to coocoo magilou

Attached: magikazam!.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Is combat going to have normal attacks again? Combat looks like it's artes-only which I thought no one liked

odd choice since it was a complaint back when it first released.

yeah it really wasn't a thrilling dungeon; boss fight was good though, kind of made up for everything else that was lacking. that said I really love the designs for Spirits in Legendia. would have been cool to fight them at some point.

Attached: IMG_0345.jpg (4608x3456, 2.69M)

user, I play vidya with dubs SPECIFICALLY to irritate the shit out of you.

Attached: 1568619026188.jpg (2000x1383, 573K)

Cool thanks

Cunnyposters are to lolicon as ironic weebs are to anime. Stupid bandwagoning retards who won't shut up about how "depraved" they are.

Exactly. I am a creep and weird but I will never condone raping children.

Hell most pedophiles don't even post on Yea Forums they are out there grooming children.

youtu.be/UnkBUTheIC0

i seriously hope arise has decent non-dlc costumes, i'm not a big fan of the designs so far

Attached: o7ubr0g9bu1td7x41o6.png (560x802, 364K)

You'll get a bunch of ugly attachments and be happy about it. Those make up for the lack of costumes, right?

absolutely not!
it sucks that you're probably right though

Attached: 1448937729728.gif (240x280, 53K)

is that koikatsu?

Attached: 1445039129587.jpg (845x1036, 392K)

i can't wait to get groucho glasses and three kinds of sunglasses, again

The Ninja class has been significantly underrepresented for recent tales games.

Just let me make a tiddie ninja in a CaC Tales game, and we should be good Bamco.

Attached: http%3A%2F%2F40.media.tumblr.com%2F0766b70d84b7db9b7d646a7b2fdf7a60%2Ftumblr_n72ms75FH01t1186jo6_500 (456x634, 537K)

just play soulcalibur. you can make a cute tiddy ninja over taki and dress them in kaine's lingerie.

Attached: 1446664752388.png (516x521, 132K)

You'll never make one as cute as Sheena

Attached: 1557696819802.jpg (480x640, 166K)

that would be impossible anyways.

the "ponytail that looks like bed hair / sex hair" style is criminally underrepresented

Attached: 1446625784537.jpg (500x745, 41K)

>spoiler
come to think of it, do we ever get to see sheena with her hair down?

Is this the official Squirrel and Hedgehog game?

now that you mention it, i don't think i've ever seen it, no

Attached: 1425450276026.jpg (245x350, 119K)

Oh great game ruined

>not recognizing based black hand pic guy who seems to own every game ever

Name three Tales "couples" that actually end up together in the end.

>not recognizing that the Tales series is now Blacked

Asbel and Cheria
Jude and Milla
uhhh
Hubert and Pascal?

Attached: 1544362462.jpg (900x900, 825K)

Stahn and Rutee
Emil and Marta

Does Judith count

Marta/Emil is more like stockholm syndrome than actual love.

I choose to believe they ended up together rather than estelle and yuri being canon, the two who have no chemistry or things in common at all

Attached: 1392072841869.jpg (941x1400, 574K)

> Emil kills himself because he LARP'd too hard and almost kills Marta

top kek

Judith isn't even as cute as Sheena wearing her outfit

Attached: 1540179761078.jpg (480x600, 113K)

what a pathetic tales collection

Take that back! Teepo is the best thing in Xillia

Sheena's pretty cute.

COURAGE

Richter did nothing wrong

Not by the end it isn't.

... do you understand how stockholm syndrome works? it's being trapped with someone until you start to become attached to them. of course it looks genuine by the end-- she stuck to him and constantly reinforced that they were a couple and totally in love and eventually convinces him that it's true

Yeah, by endgame Marta and Emil were cuddling/fugging

Tales waifus are top tier

Attached: 1446625794293.gif (500x245, 803K)

I personally like Atelier girls more tho

Attached: b7c1c1919df7d09fa8f2f1288ed0b7c2.jpg (970x1650, 1.09M)

I'd rape tbqh

do not

Attached: 1553017453425.jpg (600x500, 144K)

>it's being trapped with someone until you start to become attached to them
Wrong. Stockholm syndrome requires the context of a captor and hostage relationship. Being "stuck together" doesn't apply.

She's cute. Does she have nice tits

They're all so fucking cuddly

Attached: 1550715038862.png (1428x1013, 1.07M)

Day 4654757326; Emeraude STILL not playable in Graces F.

Attached: 1428875301691.jpg (666x800, 94K)

TIDAL WAVE

they should port more games to pc desu

MEOW
GOLD CAT

Attached: 4362306_p0.jpg (750x988, 389K)

Why is she so smug what was in her drawer

select your fighter

Attached: beachcostumes.png (2960x664, 3.2M)

You'd be smug too if you were the sexiest girl in Vesperia

Attached: 1567346815.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

Attached: DFaGZm5UMAAx4It.jpg (586x885, 130K)

>honestly "tedious but not overly confusing" basically describes every single symphonia dungeon.
Thats why I cant stand the game. That combined with the boring lead characters just makes for a less than stellar time.

Berseria is easily the best game in the series. Will Arise be able to top it?

Asbel/Cheria
Stan/Rutee
Kyle/Reala
Veigue/Claire
Reid/Farah(Keele/Meredy)
Shing/Kohaku

I swear there was some character card in one of the Tales Gacha that had one with her hair down. It was longer than expected since her spiky bun is tightly packed. It could have been a fever dream though.

In the meantime, here's a wedding Sheena I came across.

Attached: tumblr_psu8kxDDD31x8ltcto2_640.png (640x568, 367K)

>Berseria is easily the best game in the series.
I wouldnt go that far, but it does have my favorite cast and the story was solid though.

>Shing/Kohaku
Wasn't Hisui and the green haired lady a thing as well?

>Will Arise be able to top it?
it already did, in every way except the main character

Never mind. It was just an edit that wasn't immediately show from the thumbnail that I saw in passing.

Attached: tumblr_psu8kxDDD31x8ltcto3_1280.png (740x1038, 220K)

Vesperia > Abyss > Phantasia > Destiny > Xillia 2 > Eternia > Berseria > Xillia 1 > Symphonia >>>> Legendia >>>>>>>>> Zestiria

>Replaying Graces to get the Platinum
>It's better than what i remember and much more fun than the last 2 Tales
Unironically hyped for possible Graces remaster if thats a thing

Stand aside

Attached: image8_2.jpg (503x751, 174K)

how on earth does sheena even squeeze herself into that suit?

Velvet!

What outfit is that on Rita? I don't remember getting that. Her 'endgame' looking costumes are all too lewd to make sense for her to wear or they make her look dorky.

that's some odd taste and Legendia is way too low, user.

Attached: IMG_0366.jpg (4608x3456, 3.74M)

Impossible unless someone helps her

if they made legendia HD where they looked slightly less Lego then i'd put it higher, but i just can't see the point in playing legendia nowadays over any of the more recent, gorgeous or smoother-playing games.

I can name plenty of reasons personally, but I guess it's harder to see that these days. Maybe one day we will see a remaster or something of the sort.

Attached: IMG_0367.jpg (4608x3456, 3.76M)

The real question is how can Sheena be so self conscious about her figure, but still throws on a sling suimsuit

Attached: __fujibayashi_shiina_tales_of_symphonia_and_etc_drawn_by_homura_haku89__b68508e75fdac48932c6ae7dadd5 (536x900, 287K)

plenty of oil

I think in a beach environment, people become a lot less self conscious because everyone around them is equally naked so it's not as awkward.

She's used to Zelos making her wear lewd outfits

Attached: 1559801619143.jpg (500x546, 112K)

I've been wondering this too, would kill the game for me

Nothing is confirmed yet from the little that we've seen. Surely they listened to fans on Berseria and it being such a mistake.

I hope you're right but Bamco's retarded sometimes

How would you rate this man's armor?

Attached: 1560603342217.png (1706x1398, 348K)

>Surely they listened to fans on Berseria and it being such a mistake.
Doubt

Attached: 1484070443059.jpg (1500x1363, 360K)

I just want to attack sometimes. More traditional tales games from the Team Symphonia side may be slower because of it, but damn let a sword swing be a sword swing.

Attached: ショーリ - 褐色の妖精.jpg (948x1416, 126K)

Got a good dark knight vibe going, I dig it. 9/10

Attached: tusdfggfewew3.jpg (851x1000, 577K)

nightmare to draw/10

this is the one thing that worries me.

Attached: newclearfileboard.jpg (4608x3456, 1.25M)

And whenever Teepo said something mean I'd just think "wow this kids a dick"

they still found a way to put visible belts on his armour. lol.

Attached: newpremium.jpg (4608x3456, 1.36M)

4/10 belts

>Combat looks like it's artes-only which I thought no one liked
I dont hate it, but We've had the same thing for a while now so running Arte Tree/ artes only again would kinda suck I guess.

Attached: Zanku Tenshouken.webm (960x720, 2.15M)

I thought the armor would have some edgelord backstory to it but according to that magazine interview his allies just stick him in this suit out of concern over the risk of him inadvertently fucking his body up and not realising it. Pretty cute.

Same

Wonder who's doing the theme song?

Attached: 1472644728963.png (1275x434, 899K)

Would you teach her how to swim?

Attached: 1563755149378.png (740x1038, 91K)

Attached: 7d1e4b06ba533de208748f603fbaf751.jpg (595x400, 51K)

>Want to play an RPG
>Never played a tales game before
Where should I start?
I have PS3 and 3DS if it can't be emulated

Also, why does pic related looks like a low poly version of the blonde girl from FFXV?

Luke’s journal was kino

Attached: 0CBC4E06-561F-46DA-8505-1997B6882C74.png (500x700, 289K)

symphonia or abyss
destiny dc is also gud if you know japanese

Is it 2020 yet, bros?

Attached: 1534481575297.gif (500x375, 998K)

just know if you play vesperia every other game won't be as good

PERSONALLY i think xillia 1 is a really good "starter" tales game, Symphonia drags on at points and is really primitive compared to later games

Only faggots from here, reddit and discord care about normal attacks, off yourself.

Pretty sure they want it to feel different to the past couple games out of principle so I'm sure they're in there.

Still too soon say it looks like. Without knowing how attacks interact it could be Zesteria and Berseria for all we know. Those two are flashy out of context too.

Asked what happened to Sheena's legs.

I too would say either the writers couldn't think of anything or she just resigned herself to it.

Sometimes the simple feeling of impact is good.

Attached: tumblr_meiegrNwe31rghcrmo3_250.png (128x128, 31K)

>all of those dolls on repede

>When you get ALL the collectables

>New Tales Of game
>New Tales mobile game looks decent
>Possible Tales of Graces remaster/definitive edition.

Jesus Christ....I'M COOMINGG

Attached: Tales.of.the.Abyss.full.420283.jpg (1322x1019, 1.07M)

>>Possible Tales of Graces remaster/definitive edition.
whats up with this anyway. where are people getting this from?

Natalia a best.
Anise an okay.
Tear a shit.

Attached: Tales of the Abyss.jpg (600x696, 138K)

Graces Wii, and thus Graces, is 10 years old this year.

Attached: tiger_10.jpg (530x1408, 202K)

>Natalia a best.
i concur

Attached: tales of the ab(ys)s.png (750x650, 105K)

i still don't get this, was it a pun in japanese that was untranslatable or what?

Attached: tiger festival.png (500x280, 191K)

Natalia has costumes for days, if nothing else.

Attached: tumblr_mdqd4g7A6P1rghcrmo1_r1_500.png (500x460, 183K)

fuck vesperia. that is all.

It's something dorky and stupid that doesn't sound like a name at all that kid Asbel thought was genius as a false title. What more explanation do you need?

It had to be a pun or something. Japanese don't do LOLXDRANDUMB like that. Whenever they do stuff like that it's some kind of wordplay or pun.

Makes you wanna go kill some dragons

but which vesperia do i fuck???

Attached: 1428875070774.jpg (726x1000, 949K)

Where's my new CaC game, Bamco? The Switch is the new shovelware weeb game console. There are so many new archetypes you can play with

Attached: 15789_485627.jpg (2888x1472, 944K)

There will NEVER be a Radiant Mythology or Tales of The World game on a home console.

It tears me up inside every day bro.

Attached: 1387642555622.jpg (3000x2250, 607K)

Too much effort for Bamco

>zelos is the only one who doesn't get his symphonia costume
kek

Attached: Costumes.jpg (450x402, 56K)

there's only one choice

Attached: rita-mordio-tales-of-vesperia-the-first-strike-70.1.jpg (210x240, 13K)

How does Regal dress without undoing his cuffs? It's literally impossible.

But user, that would be a crime!

Attached: 4352362346.png (600x847, 393K)

Tsundere underage girls are not for sex...

Attached: tumblr_oggdz8facl1u2lyiwo1_1280.png (1064x1064, 678K)

Y-Yeah.

Attached: tumblr_pagjexSDyn1x8ltcto3_raw.png (740x1038, 75K)

can you really call marta a tsundere?

i feel like she's a yandere but without the habit of pulling out a knife

wrong

Attached: love.png (853x479, 420K)

Which game had the best skits. In my Experience I say Graces

vesperia also started as an PS2 game. after the emrge with bandai. they were told to shift it to the new generation instead. that helped a lot

And it became a... xbox game instead?

Seeker. You get it for being top shit among the mages of aspio

not holding my breath on arise until we get more details on the battle system. yeah he looks cool beating the board. but will it be actually good?

Vesperia had the best bantz

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-17 03.41.01.png (2560x1440, 1.92M)

Berseria was fun.

This. I've played through the game 5 times and there are still skits coming up I haven't seen. I wish I was autistic enough to try and get them all but that's probably not gonna happen so I'll wind up replaying the game again a couple years down the line.

youtu.be/YX3aSNywogQ?t=5332

Gurren Lagann skit will always be my favorite
youtu.be/IN5BUdq942k?t=22

1:28:52 if timer doesnt work on first vid

Graces had the worst characters and was the laziest collection of Tales tropes in the franchise. Except maybe Sophie. She was okay.

Destiny bros created one of the most memorable characters in the franchise yet they never really cared that much about story

Leon and Yuri will always top the charts

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-21 16.52.09.png (2560x1440, 1.94M)

Sorry user, that's all it is.

Attached: 893fe458.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

leon > yuri

Attached: 12534661_p0.jpg (768x746, 146K)

I would like to see an Eternia remake, but first I want to see Bamco have much more than the 6 elements they've been forcing me to play with. At least give us back Ice and Lightning.

Attached: ゆたいちご - メルディ.png (300x400, 187K)

I want to dedicate these last few posts of this thread to the great art designer of many games of the symphonia team (and others), and the artist behind sakura wars games Fujishima Kousuke.

Attached: 200811000536[1].jpg (713x1000, 472K)

Truly his art screams "soul", and the man, as a 51 year old, deserved to marry that 18 year old cosplayer.

May he bang that young pussy until he reaches the next stage.

Attached: sakura_taisen[1].jpg (600x794, 149K)

I laughed hard when he got NTRed.

But Eternia is already perfect.

Based Fujishima.

Attached: 3e0d5c9ac9ede4a244999472243f1f40.jpg (685x1000, 227K)

It's really the one thing I miss from the times before the merger is his art style as main design behind characters.

Nowadays he just makes Tales covers.

Attached: 140005294[1].jpg (384x382, 43K)

Which game is this?

When you overwrite bosses and accidentally create a whopper of mystic arte:

youtu.be/y_grD-8_7Qk?t=88

No, they are for puppy love with their equally hapless male counterparts.

Correct me if my timing is off, but what makes me laugh is how the 90's international releases had his covers, then the early-mid 2000s international releases did not, and then we suddenly start getting Fuji covers again... AFTER the generic UFOtable look has superseded him as the face of the brand.

Attached: 75490062_p0.jpg (1240x1748, 487K)

Huh, is the timestamp working? Skip to 1:25.

You are correct. Inomata still holds, but I still miss Fujimura.

It might be why I like vesperia as much as I do.
He just has too much soul.

Attached: m74934349300_2[2].jpg (720x537, 52K)

This is the first of your wallpaper slideshow for tonight.

Attached: 01_phantasia_1920.jpg (1920x1080, 586K)

Absolutely Graces, none of the others even come close. Pretty much every skit in that game was hilarious, charming, or both.

Malik was great. How could you not like him? He alone propels the cast to top tier.

Attached: malik right into next week.jpg (1480x720, 111K)

We were robbed not having f arc Richard the whole game.

rays requires more effort than any other RM game

It's gacha so they can drip feed content even if that's technically true. Can't do that for RM.

is there like a reason that fujushima's characters always seem to get the most depressing backstories? it comes off like baba hates him or something

>main girl is a chestlet again
Given her apparent age and that we are getting a token kid, that also means we'll probably get an ara ara~ cowtits lady. They're gonna be hard pressed to top the party from Berseria though, where even the token kid was good.

Fortunately the gameplay so far looks like it may be a step up from the last few games to make up for that.

>chestlet
She's average at worst.

>The website still has the 2020 date
Where?

>ara ara~ cowtits lady
why? these are so boring
give me another sheena

Attached: sad philia.png (370x565, 87K)

>judith
>boring

yes, user
i only liked her whenever she interacted with rita

Attached: -mirrage_full-_Duty.png (1024x576, 1005K)

Man I actually forgot why I liked her so much back in the day. One of her taunts is literally "I'll make you cum" in Jap.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-27 07.28.04.png (2560x1440, 2.91M)

Her main issue was not getting enough screentime. However I definitely preferred her to generic girl Estelle and obnoxious bitch Rita.

tfw abyss guys put so much care into their stories
tfw vespie is literally a tale between the brotherhood of the guild and the child of the full moon
tfw people miss this and ask for romance in a brother-sister tale
tfw seeing how yuri treats estelle like his little sister perfectly matching the allegory of the brave vesperia star looking over her sister
tfw people miss this
tfw people miss the amount of care they put in abyss
tfw too many feels for one single Yea Forums post

DAMN IM A GENIUS

so how well does rpcs3 run xillia 2 these days?

Where is this from? Is this fanart?

it's official art from tales of the rays

I have been playing nothing but JRPGs lately so this pleases me. I don't know anything about the Tales of series but I find pic related hot as fuck though

What has to happen to make your brain work this way?

Attached: dc2094483460dfa00ac4986fdc31e466d018a4bb.jpg (1400x1979, 648K)

i dont like her for some reason

Scenario art (?) for Rays. The game has been pumping out a LOT of it.

Attached: Tales.of.the.Rays.full.2190294.png (1024x576, 1.18M)

Attached: 1568088532258.jpg (440x880, 173K)

There was literally no excuse for not giving us some form of adult romance between Yuri and Judith though. The story would've only won if those two had more interactions.

Attached: 1565782445575.jpg (1280x800, 291K)

It's not for the scenario, it's art that comes with Mirrage Artes (they're like Mystic Artes) in the gacha.
The in-game logic is that their power comes from their memories, so every MA comes with art to remind you of a major scene.
There's different types of mirrages that cover different kinds of scenes too:
- Normal MAs, the first MA a character gets when they debut in Rays: usually art of a defining moment for the char from the original game.
- Seasonal MAs: art of something that happened in Rays.
- Overray MAs: art meant to show the char when they're at their strongest in the original game.
- Decisive Battle MAs: for main chars, it's art of the final boss fight, other chars get the last significant thing they did in the original story
- and Collab MAs are just the char in a collab costume.
tales-of-the-rays.fandom.com/wiki/Mirrage_Gallery

Attached: -mirrage_full-_Mimicking_a_Cat.png (1024x576, 1.07M)

Attached: efb996f5.png (600x756, 443K)

Attached: 1541075311986.png (2000x2000, 1.46M)

Attached: f7e33a825f1e68c38dea3d555b690192.jpg (640x960, 219K)

Ah that's right, I only catch one-of recordings every so often. Great on fans for fiendishly datamining/recording ephemeral phone games. Thank you that I wasn't sure which fan source to check. These upscale to at least 2K-ish really well.

Attached: -mirrage_full-_Moving_in_the_Shadows.png (2048x1152, 2.25M)

Rody looks nice in Nel's outfit.

Attached: tumblr_p6v15pOIpa1x8ltcto1_1280.png (740x1038, 216K)

>still no more PS4/PC/Switch ports announced
Why?

Lewd

Attached: 1544220813532.jpg (600x750, 298K)

Attached: 18f5cee7509f000bed01379effabe2c9.jpg (380x510, 35K)

>wasn't made into a secret character

Wasted potential

Not enough belts/10

>the laziest collection of Tales tropes in the franchise
That would be Symphonia. Characters can be cliche and still be entertaining, but Symphonia's entire cast put me to sleep.

Berseria

Okay, but where's all his superfluous belts? Belts affixing your armor on barely count as belts at all.

Graces is likely next because of the anniversary coming up

Ask them where all of their pixels went.

>party takes turns helping Alphen put on his armor
Make it happen.

Attached: 1567006558425.png (661x720, 491K)

turn around 360 degrees and leave

Attached: ECUvstDU0AIU6TV.jpg (1000x620, 74K)

I can really get behind that party dynamic.

Attached: 1411021887515.jpg (500x409, 79K)