AI: The Somnium Files releases in 21 hours. Get fucking hype

AI: The Somnium Files releases in 21 hours. Get fucking hype.

Attached: ai.jpg (1214x933, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ibjdx-Vdsg
youtube.com/watch?v=gnYAylJMXas
deathmarchclub.fandom.com/wiki/Death_March_Club
youtube.com/watch?v=CwVpmZ3_ffw
youtu.be/YCGrBtHBvlE?t=279
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ibjdx-Vdsg

Attached: aisom.jpg (856x580, 277K)

does it have dual audio

Just bought on the website. Downloading now.

Trying to decide if I'd rather get it on PC or switch.

>Ordered phsyical
>delayed

Attached: 1563701553599.png (332x359, 183K)

All Spike Chunsoft games do, I don't see why not.

Because you haven't proven it.

Here's your proof:
nigger

Does it release early on all digital systems?

Yeah. Physical was meant to release on the same date, but there was a shipping error or something.

Looks good.

Oh shit, glad I haven't pre-ordered it yet then. I have Tuesday and Wednesday off so I guess I'll pre download it tonight

pc or ps4
where get

Either is good.

PC will have modding.

>that dub

Attached: 1565055335938.png (450x473, 65K)

>muh mods
what for

Stay on console, cuck.

Was Zero Time Dilemma really that bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=gnYAylJMXas

Im getting it on steam so i can stream it, otherwise id get it on the switch lite

nope, it was kino and probably holds some of my favourite moments in the entire series. 999 is my favourite though. Hopefully AI Somnium Files will be a Ushikoshi's Redemption Arc and win alot of the fans back

Attached: 1467480340265.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Did you even read the Infinity series?

I have Ever17 installed and have played abit but i can't bring myself to play a pure visual novel atm. hell im struggle to play through vlr again atm. definitely picking up AI on release though. is Remember11 and Ever17 actually worth the payoff?

Attached: JuneBigSmile2.gif (70x163, 39K)

E17 is literally what the 999 series keeps ripping off over and over and over again.

If you're already heavily invested in the Zero Escape series, Ever 17 isn't really worth it if you're not into VNs much.

Remember 11 however, is something else. If you can get past the initial VN fatigue, you'll definitely get something you haven't read before.

Attached: R11-English 2019-09-13 05-41-13-26.png (800x600, 456K)

why does he look sad?

There has been practically zero marketing for this game. Did they really blow all of their budget on that shitty youtube series?

What's the point of modding a game like this?

Why not?

That's what it always comes down to. Consolecucks will never understand.

Why is my wife Zooey crying

>delayed Agent edition
>that had a price error
Fuck. I've got 4 other games to go through too.

the ARG and the idolshit? I think so

Is this a part of any other series or what
Is it a VN or what

yes, at least on pc

dubs are bad user
don't hire north americans to do anything

oh fuck that's tomorrow?

for some reason I thought it was coming out on the 27th.

good shit

I can't get excited for any Uchikoshi game after ZTD. That was such an abysmal mess.

What did they censor though

where's the switch leak

I think someone said it has ties to Zero Escape.

It's a detective adventure game, not a VN.

You should at least get excited for Death March Club. Takumi Nakazawa has returned as a co-writer.

deathmarchclub.fandom.com/wiki/Death_March_Club

Does the story remind you of anything?

>60 bucks
Yeah I think I'll wait since I'm already getting DQ 11 on Switch. Still pretty hyped about it though.

Damn, never played a Zero Escape game because escape the room puzzles are gay as fuck and have nothing to do with storytelling. I hope this has more fitting gameplay for a VN adventure.

Switch you fucking retard, it's a visual novel.

Do you really trust sony's censorship division?
Get it on pc or switch your call

I thought (i don't really know much about the game) it was going to be more the Phoenix Wright/Danganronpa style where you go around, collect all the clues (and maybe do some small puzzles to reveal more clues/match them up) and then have to put them all together.

From the looks of it its more of a detective style game where you gather clues and solve mysteries

Saw the trailer, didn’t get anything. What’s the hook besides Wanganhighway devs?

Attached: 1553436657490.png (606x882, 820K)

One rainy night in November, a woman's body is found at an abandoned theme park, mounted on a merry-go-round horse. She had been stabbed repeatedly, and her left eye was gouged out.

Kaname Date of the Metropolitan Police Department arrives on the scene. He recognizes the woman.
Suddenly, a crash rings out through the rain...

AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES chronicles an investigation through both dreams and reality.
A thrilling neo-noir detective adventure following Date and his partner is about to unfold.
There's your simple answer. The game's got an intriguing set up. The guy behind the game knows how to write good mysteries. The game's got really great review scores. It has more action segments then a typical Visual Novel.

What else exactly do you want? Does it have to be a AAA game for you to be interested?

are you going to be like this when the yu-no remake ships in the west next month

Attached: 4507845036987564.jpg (854x480, 103K)

Let me guess, his partner's a girl?

it will never not hurt my head that people like david cage

youtube.com/watch?v=CwVpmZ3_ffw
watch this entire video

His partner is an AI.
That is in his eyeball.
That communicates through his brain.
But can also speak normally too.

She DOES have a human like form in some moments, but I don't think she's a romance option. She's much closer to being part of a buddy cop team with Date, they are both always sassing each other and making fun of the other.

does he rescue a martian princess

That looks like the same artstyla as FE fates. Am I right? What is this game?

Play the game and find out.

Wrong, it's by the guy who did FE Awakening though.

lol close enough I guess

alt-esc command intensifies

Attached: 438926984579.jpg (640x360, 62K)

i want to fuck the eyeball

Uchikoshi is a hack, there's no way it's gonna be good. Hell, what is even the gameplay?

you build a fort using voxels

This is the first I hear about this.
No gameplay so no idea what it is but the visuals are cool.

it's basically a Zero Escape game with Danganronpa/Phoenix Wright investigative elements

>She
There we have it. Japanese writing everybody.

gay says what

>Spike Chunsoft
So what are they censoring this time?

t. brainlet

don't even try to deny being a catty faggot

I can't get hyped over a game I know nothing about. Sell me on it.

You get to be a part of the Uchikoshi experience with Yea Forums.

How long after release until you can torrent it usually? A week?

It will still gobble on that God-Emperor of Infinities', Majestic I/O's delicious wang.

It's ok but as a direct continuation of the preceding game it was disappointing

>Physical release delayed by a week
I hope we still have threads in a week from now.

Anywhere between 0-72 hours depending on how much the cracking community gives a shit

Honestly this is the only reason you should need to get the game.

You get to jump on the Uchikoshi hype train at the same time with everyone else and get your mind fucked.

Will there be a torrent? $60 is too steep a price for a poorfag like me.

PSN: This full game is expected to be available in less than one day on 9/17/2019.

Steam: This game plans to unlock in approximately 1 day and 13 hours

Which one is it? Which one do I get? HELP!

>buying multiplats on so*y platforms

If you're absolutely driven to avoid spoilers, playstation.

Many people on Yea Forums will be playing on delays though because of the physical release delay. Just try to avoid threads until you've played the game.

>tfw don't have enough money to buy the game
I'm going to be spoiled by the time I actually get to play this aren't I

Attached: SA06AL.jpg (417x416, 20K)

the ai did it

>guy dressed in bear costume saws idols in half
What happened to Uchikoshi? He never used to be this edgy.

ZTD had that stupid acid rain too.

Did you not play 999

>Europe gets it three days later

WHY

Didn't have acid rain.

Also I'm referring more to his Infinity days.

Are you kidding? The bear shit is ridiculous. I could barely (ayy) take the trailers seriously. The acid is for money saving purposes. Notice how they didn't have to make any extra animations or models for it.

I'm still debating on getting this today. I really really enjoyed the Zero Escape series more than I thought I would. Should I get this or not? I just don't wanna spend $50

Get it. It's money well spent.

What about Switch???

>girl has cat ears
>meme bear trailer
did uchikoshi pulled a suda on me?
Not gonna buy until im convinced is good

why is japan getting it on the 19th

It shows where Uchikoshi's true fan base is, America.

I love him.
He's Uwe Boll with more money than he deserves.

No reason for me to get it on Switch when I have have access to more powerful systems.

I don't wanna buy it on my american account. Also does anyone know if limitedrungames will be sending the code out now or are they really treating the card like a physical release???

>Are you kidding?
?

Wtf I don't care about your system! I wanna know if it comes out early on Switch

Attached: 1568538854033m.jpg (683x1024, 79K)

we obviously don't know if it's any good or not. there's always risk with buying early. i think it looks interesting, but i'm not going to be put out by buying it. i'll just complain if i don't like it and move on.

Ok ok I got it. I'm excited now

Attached: IMG_20190916_062854.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I'm saying it doesn't seem edgy at all to me. It seems really silly and lighthearted compared to ZE to me despite all the murders. That's the impression I get from most of the marketing.

Well how the hell do you expect me to know what you were talking about if you don't specify anything in your post? Not like I would know if it comes out early.

his life a loop

I have zero expectations for this
>directx 11
>my toaster can't handle it
>game looks like fanmade shit for full price on console

looks pretty good for a budget title. they obviously spent money on it that will be hard to make back given that it's a niche work.

>>game looks like fanmade shit for full price on console
What? It's a solid looking game for something so niche. It probably has same engine as Zanki Zero, so it gotta look decent.

just pirate it dude, if you feel bad about pirating buy it later

>Amazon saying the game will release on September 24th

Attached: 1568517194955.jpg (700x394, 242K)

If you want a more fleshed out view of the game world before going in (not spoilers) then this video sums up the ARG that has canon lore/backstory
youtu.be/YCGrBtHBvlE?t=279

skip to ~4:40 to skip the hey thanks for watching shit