Woke up this morning

>Woke up this morning
>English paper due tonight at 12, Calculus Homework due tomorrow, chemistry lab notes due Tuesday
>Spent all day playing brutal doom
Yea Forumsros I'm about to fail college due to my inability to stop playing doom. How do I stop myself?

Attached: Rip_and_Tear.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/qj65srpavgd54fq/baron_hole.wad?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>brutal doom
You deserve it for such godawful taste.

Attached: Doom guide v8.png (1543x6892, 1.67M)

Do you need help with your calc homework, user?

You don't. You fail, get kicked out for a semester, spend half a year working a shitty job that makes you hate your life and truly realize if you had to do that kind of work for the rest of your life you'd kill yourself on the spot. You then go back to college with a new outlook that makes you put effort into your degree and not flunk out like a loser. T. me from 2 years ago

>Nuts
Classic

drop out, forge a diploma, bullshit the interview. most jobs teach you what to do anyway

>400 word paper due next week.
>haven't even started
Bros help me. I think I'm screwed here.

Unless youre going for something useful, college is an absolute waste of time and money.

t. English major who wishes they hadnt gone

Attached: Brutal doom.png (457x506, 121K)

>100 word essay due tomorrow
>can't stop playing Ancient Aliens wad
FUCK

Attached: 1548582626253.png (128x128, 2K)

I've shit out 1000 word essays in hours that have gotten A's. just bullshit the paper and you'll be fine

Attached: 1552725717744s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>400 words

I type 400 word replies to Yea Forums posters in under 3 minutes on a daily basis

>connect-the-dots puzzle due in a month
>can't stop playing Mystery of the Druids
help

Attached: nervous_statue.png (232x292, 96K)

Take a break from doom until vietdoom comes out.

>400 words
Easy shit. I used to shit out 400 word essays in 10-20 minutes back in high school

this pretty much, escapism that becomes life-derailing can mean many things, but it almost certainly means you're not ready for college unless you have the strength to discipline yourself and turn things around

also, cmon, brutal doom?

Brutal Doom bad and all that, but I'm more disappointed at the texture filtering and that weird HUD shit you've got going on tbqh

You don't. You're a coward who so afraid of reality you cling to what feels comfortable and occupies you while giving a fake goal list. Play it more until you fail, drop out, become a bum, and then die on the streets. I don't care.

Inevitably going to be a corpse janitor that way in the upcoming WW3

Actually sounds more fulfilling than being a corporate slave for 60 years. Finna heed this advice.

its every time

You stop yourself by uninstalling Brutal and playing Russian Overkill instead.

I don't understand how
the three musketeers above got jabaited so hard and efficiently.
gg.

>have to write a poem for a class and then a 4-5 page analysis on my poem

Attached: 1568087289397.jpg (1200x1200, 126K)

Attached: 1564868982396.jpg (352x330, 16K)

>Finish homework night before
>Sleep through class
>Get As

Attached: 1565223749856.png (411x467, 275K)

This and this.
I'm taking a year off and next Fall I'll just have to do nine units online and i'll have my Bachelors. Right now I'm focusing on my full time gig at a library and hoping to eventuality move up to a library branch sup.
Also, 400 to 1000 is fucking nothing especially if it's double paged. Jesus ya babies. For my senior thesis at college I had to do a minimum twenty pages. That was surprisingly easy since I did mine on John Ford and Stagecoach.

>HAHA IM SO EPIC
>LMAO BRUTAL DOOM IM SUCH AH ARDCORE GAMERRRRR
Just fuck off and die,

You should fail for playing fucking brutal doom.

>Pass first semester of college
>Second goes okay
>Shit up my third
>Drop out for a year
>Only going back now
What major do I pursue, dudes? I still don't know what I fucking want to do with my life. I want to be a Marine Biologist but I don't want to live on the fucking coast.

Attached: 1565830855847.jpg (1080x1055, 145K)

All the shit in the ocean is going to be dead at the end of the century.

You can't

Attached: Screenshot_Doom_20190915_211846.png (640x480, 177K)

you're doomed

you may call him newfag and shit taste, but there are versions of this pic which did include Project Brutality / Brutal Doom

It's only 100 words bruh
Just talk about how you were the alien all along
Also AA's soundtrack is pure kino

I mean yeah, no shit. I don't want to be in CA longer than I have to.
Should I pick up a trade?
I'm not fucking interested in welding, though. Engineering or electrical work could be neat.

Attached: 1565134904692.jpg (1920x796, 433K)

I know people do the >400 word paper memes a lot, but i'm in my English Masters and basically every major project is bare minimum 3000 words. I'm actually pretty intimidated, especially since I can't just bullshit the readings for this year since the class sizes are so small most of the time. MAYBE for one class which is cross-program and thus has undergraduates and graduates, but it's still a large amount of work.
Any tips for staying on top of the paperwork? I have a pretty good schedule laid out and a lot of free time this semester (3 hours monday, all afternoon Tuesday, 5 hours Wednesday, all late afternoon Thursday, evenings Friday, Sat and Sunday off)

Attached: 9ec24ab507029066c335252e4076d23f.jpg (604x460, 82K)

Better figure out what you want to do before you go back if your a junior. No point in wasting a ton of money on something you might change after a semester. I'm an English major/ にほんご minor. Going to go over to Japan or Korea when I graduate and teach for a year or two. Going to try and transition into translation work and stay over there or come back and do my masters to teach college. Only solidified my game plan after getting put on academic probation and taking almost two years off. I'll be 28 when I finally have my first bachelors

You deserve it for your absolute shit taste. Maybe the zika monkey behind BD will give you a job of stealing sprites from other modders so he doesn't have to do it himself after your dumb ass gets kicked out of college.

Work on stuff in advance. Look at your syllabus and see what you have to do, check online or ask your teacher if they can give you a list in advance.
Doesn't work for all classes, but stuff with a lot of writing they can usually give you a list or it'll be on the syllabus.

>Tfw I got all my notes and projects done in the first week of class
>Tfw just handing them to the professor

Attached: 1564191837572.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

What's wrong with brutal doom again?
I played it years ago and it wasbfun as far as i can remember.

Why does Brutal Doom makes so many autists seethe? Literally nothing wrong with it, yeah the zoomers who ask for BD compatibility everywhere are cringe, but literally what's wrong with it? If anything we should be grateful for the boost it gave to the Doom modding scene.

Attached: joe.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Literally just fail. Why are you even writing English papers in college unless (1) you chose a pointless major or (2) you didn't finish your general requirements in high school

every class now has at least one paper
my fucking chem classes require 400 word papers to explain how i got to a conclusion

It's entry-level which tends to warp views regarding other Doom mods

I thought BD was a meme until I played it. There's something highly addictive about the boosted combat and weapons sound/feel and killing monsters. DUSK and Quake give that same killing rush, wish there were more games like that.

Something about the creator stealing art or something

My question still stands: why are you writing an ENGLISH paper in college?

It redoes DOOM in such a way that it can take away from the mechanical simplicity in exchange for adding fluff that ultimately does nothing to "improve" or "refine" the core gameplay. It doesn't even "replace" it, meaning that it's more like an ugly sidegrade to DOOM's core gameplay.
It also looks like shit, is SUPER edgy in a 12 year old kind of way, has a bunch of stolen assets, is managed by a guy with a 12 year old's temper, and borderline ruined the modding community and DOOM community for years as everyone tried to ape Brutal Doom's success with their own tryhard mods. Ultimately it's a fun mod, but it has too much wrong with it to play as endlessly as other mods, and many total gameplay remixes like Trailblazer, Project MSX and Demonsteele do a much better job of creating new gameplay without tacking on a bunch of bullshit people hate.

It's probably just that it's made by SgtMarkIV.
The mod has great sound design, a good feel to the gameplay, and some pretty nice-looking animations. Might be a little too flashy for some, but it's a solid gameplay mod.

Just do things in advance. You don't need to write the entire paper at once but get started on things now. Take an afternoon and gather research materials and sources for everything. Start on the papers due within the first month or two now. Have any project done a week before the due date so if you have an idea of somewhere else you'd like to take a paper or have someone look over it you have the time to do it.

I don't get what you mean senpai
Because I don't feel like passing with a B and getting rejected from every job because Paco the DREAMer got all As because the teachers gave him all As.

I thought that was a school hallway

Thanks anons, that's what I was thinking. I'm used to finishing projects 1 week in advance, I guess now I just have to finish them 3 or more weeks in advance.

Attached: 1565860094979s.jpg (109x125, 2K)

Just don't stress yourself out or take on too much work, aye?

>why didnt you choose a major solely based on your projected yearly earnings
>everything else is pointless
You are the biggest type of cunt

Attached: 1564515965699.jpg (845x658, 39K)

So drop out and live off the money Paco pays in taxes. Christ, are you retarded or what

It's all about creating manageable workloads. Just don't get caught off guard with two to four projects and papers converging on you in a single week and you should be fine

I... Don't get what you mean.
I don't really care about being a NEET rn because I want to be a chemist. There's nothing else to talk about here, man.

>playing Company of Heroes 2 with friends while writing a 400 page doc for English
Imagine not being able to multitask.

Attached: 67111386_1277712765735513_7853315312387620864_n.jpg (240x240, 11K)

just daydream about GIANT SQUID.

Attached: 3850E9C8-6949-4C9B-B181-0FC06D3A6117.jpg (528x543, 44K)

Thanks anons. I got this. It's only for one year, but I can survive.

Attached: 1493334869323.gif (201x281, 653K)

I failed college because I couldn’t stop playing Phantasy Star Online On GameCube. Fuck college anyhow. It’s a scam aside from a few degrees.

If you want to be a chemist, why are you wasting your time on English papers and Vidya?

I dont play as much vidya
Because I need to do the papers to pass
Look I'm retarded I'm just going to go to bed, sorry I'm not getting what you're saying

dropbox.com/s/qj65srpavgd54fq/baron_hole.wad?dl=0
play my .wad, Yea Forums

>Why would you need to learn how to write proper and detailed procedures so your fellow chemists can replicate your studies
Just baffles the mind

Attached: cptautism.jpg (338x230, 13K)

Nah, the guy you're responding to is either trolling or retarded.

It's great, but people think it's the pinnacle of Doom modding. It's not.

Enjoy your sleep :^)

>but literally what's wrong with it?
Nothing. It's everything wrong with the people thinking it's the legit proper way to play Doom; it's a hair harder than permanent IDKFA. They always fuck up when talking about game mechanics.
>If anything we should be grateful for the boost it gave to the Doom modding scene.
At the strange cost of a huge weird group of people stuck modding Brutal Doom solely. Some branch off, though, so yeah.

Attached: 1560653477576.jpg (355x450, 73K)

I didn't know you learned how to write proper and detailed technical procedures on STEM topics in English classes. Please forgive my retardation

what major should i take

LGBT studies

an English major because fuck you and your work

Also a college fag.
I tend to set a rule that I am not allowed to do anything until I finish homework.
Once you do this for a couple of semesters it becomes a habit.

Attached: sort of poor college student 12.jpg (3999x3238, 3.48M)

There is literally no difference between writing an English research paper and a STEM research paper besides topic and formatting you absolute fucking goon. English courses teach you how to actually do the writing about any topic. Why do you think English majors are recruited to write technical manuals for companies? Pretending to be a retard still makes you a retard

Is Comp Sci a meme at this point or am I fucked either way because of this upcoming recession?

Attached: zoned_tf_out.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

>brutal doom
LISTEN MAN, IF I START TO TURN. . .

>Comp Sci
damn

Attached: EEcw0xNXYAEKIWy.jpg (812x1024, 90K)

>Woke up late this morning
>A storm was really rolling
>Frogs and dogs were raining from the sky
Everything seems awful to me, nothings is as it should be, if this keeps on I'm sure I wont get by

Attached: source[1].gif (500x268, 133K)

Don't worry, user. I'm well aware...

I just want to be happy at my job

Attached: 1532842579287.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>took most of the annoying core requirements as high school dual credit classes
shit is fuckin cash

Attached: squidwalk.png (630x630, 75K)

You shouldn't be in college if you have zero idea of what you want to major in

College is gay, but you’re even gayer you turbohomo

The fuck is wrong with Project Brutality though?

There is always something to do though. Especially studying because there is no way to know for sure if you're ready for your next exam.

Im fucking glad Im done uni because the constant state of anxiety related to exams might have broken me mentally

where the fuck is this hate for brutal doom coming from?

don't worry, my friend is going for an English major which is already gay but where we live it's listed under "Liberal Arts"

Attached: Screenshot_Doom_20190916_170241.png (3840x2160, 401K)

So you can write with the same voice on a chemistry report as you do in an English paper? And on a chemistry paper, you get to use the same rhetoric and informal tone as you do in an English paper? Just buy strunk and white for 1 dollar instead of paying for a 500 dollar class that teaches you about the innovative use of symoblism in comic books

Depends if the subject matter is interesting to you. A lot of people come into the major thinking "Yeah computers are cool and I want to make loads of cash lmao" and then get blown the fuck out because even if they can do the basic gruntwork they simply lack the zeal and subject matter interest to power through harder courses.

Attached: MC crew.png (836x543, 189K)

I don't know, but one thing I don't line is how much shit there is. More weapons is good but it's an issue when you have to press the same key 5 times to get the weapon you want.

I'm very effy on doing comp sci. I just wanna be something like a sysadmin for my college/uni or the government.

Here is a top tip. If you are ever trying to work on this stuff in advance don't approach it like you're going to do massive parts just do something. Even if it's 100 words or only one chapter, just do it and you can do more if you feel like it. You'll find once you're sat down and going it's not too bad and you'll do things in advance much easier and it will be less painful.

>informal tone
Confirmed for having zero fucking idea about writing an upper division level paper.
>innovative use of symoblism in comic books
Ah yes, who can forget the famous comic book authors of history in Chaucer, Shakespeare, and Voltaire. I wouldn't be surprised if you've never set foot on any college campus. You spout the same old, tired diatribe of every person who looks down on anything that falls under the umbrella of liberal arts but has no idea what any of it entails. History? Already happened, useless. Writing? I can already "write", pointless. Language? I can already speak English the only language that matters, worthless.

Attached: Screenshot_Doom_20190916_172232.png (3840x2160, 786K)

>Woke up this morning
>English paper due tonight at 12, Calculus Homework due tomorrow, chemistry lab notes due Tuesday
>Spent all day playing brutal coom
Yea Forumsros I'm about to fail college due to my inability to stop playing coom. How do I stop myself?

Attached: 1566832559248.png (2408x1996, 326K)

Seething

>calculus
>chemistry
you're not going to make it as an engineer, my dude.

>macaroni portrait due tomorrow
>haven't bought any #2 playdoh for final exam next week

games to handle this feel?

Attached: 1555657450961.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

Why is a chemistry major taking upper level English classes?

>he plays doom with free look mouse

i seriously hope you dont do this

penis envy

it's a bloatmaxx version of bd
I actually like it but it get's in the middle of your gameplay

Just play your shit mod until you're homeless and kill yourself after years of suffering.

>1st page of my coloring book due in 20 minutes.
>Can't stop playing Bad Rats.

Attached: 8de.jpg (411x310, 31K)

Where did I say a Chem major would take an upper level English course? Reading comprehension is a middle school level skill user

>go for trade job certificate
>classes are extremely easy, almost brain dead
>find them actually FUN too
>know there's tons of demand for the job too
>will be working in one year, can go for better stuff in second year
go into trades folks, college is a meme that high schools shill to you so you can dump money into their pockets

Attached: 1445786282753.png (855x672, 750K)

>2nd grade Addition and Subtraction tables due by the end of the world
>Can't stop playing Putt-Putt Goes To The Moon

Attached: Excessive-Sweating_0-compressor.jpg (1040x615, 119K)

>Putt-Putt Goes To The Moon
>Not Putt-Putt Enters the Race

>turned 20 on the 12th
>keeping up part time IT job
>technically under the financial line so I get financial aid paying off all my classes and 25 hundred every quarter
>have no real path in mind but filling out my AA with 10 grand in the bank
>still living at home
I have conflicted feelings.
On one hand I'm better off than almost everyone I know my age but I also feel like I'm behind everyone else.
Am I fucked bros?
I'm pretty creative but I'm one of those people who can't really draw and I'm naturally curious but I've never kept up with a project longer than a month.
Despite being ahead of my friends I feel like I'm behind.
I've thought about starting a novel or start a game but on one hand I have plenty of writing experience and zero game building experience.
Well I've made a few Doom maps; but that's about it.
Been thinking about doing that again soon.

Attached: 1553575642800.gif (300x225, 625K)

>not Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Shit taste, all of you.

name a better gameplay mod

Just create a statement that you'll prove in the paper and three reasons why you're right. Then write.

>20 word essay due in 2 weeks
Hold me, bros. I am not gonna make it.

Attached: 0 OmJskWdwaniU78-o.png (894x894, 100K)

It was implied, since the discussion was about a chemistry major user who is taking an English course. The argument (I'm assuming (you)'res) was that that UPPER LEVEL English writing requires a formal tone, which would benefit the chemistry major user. But why would a chemistry major take an upper level English course?

>10 word essay due at the end of the course

honestly, is the work load worth it or should I drop out?

>Multiplayer maps
How the fuck do you play multiplayer?
When I play on zanaondrum and go to a server and download a map from within it crashes and I heard there actually more players with some other programs I haven't heard about.
WTF BROS

Your forgetting complex doom with a shit ton of addons and
extermination day

Then get a trade faggot till your competent enough to take college.

Reminder that the only people who don't like brutal dooms are the faggots from the zdoom forums circlejerk that hate the creator because he's not a faggot like them.

>failing college
Nigga what how

Attached: 1417050891017.png (478x448, 30K)

You can't, just keep on chasing that cheap dopamine and avoiding responsibilities.

Attached: 1384073047429.gif (200x200, 6K)

Try insane brutality

>brutal doom

Attached: 1567142817131.jpg (371x315, 106K)

>he can't game 6+ hours a day while still succeeding at college

I graduated this Summer and now I just play videogames all day and make money online to save up for my own place.

In College I only played maybe 20 hours a week but I had a hard course, but I only went because my parents forced me to.

Attached: images (8).jpg (182x276, 9K)

i guess you are DOOMED
> xD

Attached: zybt.png (651x546, 21K)