The greatest game of all time

Attached: 220px-The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Game_Cover.jpg (220x312, 27K)

When will you post the pic?

Why is Yea Forums so intent on hating this game everyday? It's not the best Zelda for sure but I think the hostility towards it is forced.

Post your top 3 Zelda games NOW
>Minish Cap
>TP
>BOTW

>MM
>BOTW
>OOA+OOS (yes, it's a top 4, fuck you)

No, but it's pretty good. Better than BOTW, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, and A Link between worlds. My favorite Zelda game is Minish Cap, followed by Four Swords Adventures. I wished they used Vaati more.

MM
Zelda 2
ALBW
I've been thinking about going back to OoT again, but it's just so fucking bland to me now.

Nah, I love it but I wouldn't say it's the greatest game ever
My personal favorites are SS, TP, and ALBW, in that order, but if I had to update that based on recent playthroughs, I would say TP, ALBW, and MM, in no order

I will say it's currently my favorite. Really like BotW so far, the reused assets for the trials is whatever, most of them are pretty neat and creative so i can forgive it. Love OoT of course but there's just something about TP

it's on par with WW and is a better Zelda than BotW, whereas that's more like elderscrolls lite set in a unisoft openworld (it's got the flipping towers) both TP & WW follow the tradition formula set in motion with LttP

Attached: It's_dangerous_to_go_alone!_Take_this..png (256x224, 8K)

TP, OoT, MM. Basic bitch opinions, yes, but they're good ass games, goddamn it.

>MM
>Basic bitch opinion
That said, TP is most definitely not a good game.

Twilight Princess
Majora's Mask
Ocarina Of Time

There's no denying the truth, Twilight Princess really is the greatest game of all time.

Attached: 71p76TdpwcL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 90K)

TP, LA, OoT

It is. Most 3D Zeldas are probably better than 90% of games that get made, period. Their level of polish and accessible designs do genuinely rank them among the upper echelon of video games. The only ones I'd really argue against are SS and WW, the former because it actually does make some profoundly stupid decisions despite the best of intentions, and the latter because it's straight up unfinished (and would be perfectly fine if it just got the dev cycle it deserved).

TPchads assemble

Attached: b1eb3883483678b8750f353a054e319728a53459ad563eb54b9d1162d0f680cd.png (940x1200, 641K)

Present.

TPCHAD word up.

Attached: TP Link Adult designs.jpg (669x900, 87K)

TP is prolly the best traditional Zelda game honestly.

Botw is still better though

I love Botw, its one of my favorite games of all time
but these two games aren't comparable
saying one is better then the other is pretty dumb

Attached: 1567114427659.png (869x1500, 2.03M)

The amount of hype surrounding this game was intense.
If Twilight real was larger than a single dungeon full of mute NPCs, I would say it lived up to it.

Link To The Past
Ocarina Of Time
Majora

all games should start at 80-100 and receive price drops in regular intervals until they level out and a secondary market decides the value

OOT
MM
ALTTP

>Twilight Princess
>Ocarina of Time
>Pandora's Tower

Attached: pandoras_tower.jpg (1280x1024, 733K)

Honestly this and skyward sword are hated on way to fucking much
Twilight princess had a great story, and the visuals just made it so bleak and depressing at time. Combat kinda sucked though
Skyward sword had some of the best dungeons and bosses in any zelda game
It had, well that one.
But every zelda game has
That one, dungeon.

Shockingly based.

Combat's a point of emphasis in TP, its bigger setpiece moments basically turn into small scale musous. I also don't think it has "that dungeon", I loved all 9 of them.

user please. I love the game too but
Come on
You fucking know that dungeon was shit
You FUCKING know THAT dungeon was bad
You know which one im talking about

Attached: Link.jpg (500x462, 50K)

I actually don't. I still very much enjoy even my least favorite ones, Forest Temple and Lakebed Temple.

City in the Sky? Or Lakebed Temple?
I didn't like Lakebed much but I think City in the Sky gets too much hate, yeah it's long but getting a second Clawshot was cool

City In The Sky is dope. I feel like I'm the only one who loves it BECAUSE it's 2 hours long.

Do i really need to say it user
Im'a just post it.
you probably locked it away from your memory
Traumatic experiences tend to do that

Attached: city, city on these nuts.jpg (640x360, 27K)

honestly, best zelda. majoras mask is a close second, retro zelda it's definitely the best, but of modern zeldas, this it for me, personally.

I mostly like it for the boss and the maze like design of it all

>accessible designs
i don't know if i would call MM accessible, that shit was deep and hard to follow. i loved the time travel mechanic but trying to finish quests on time was a fucking pain

Literally watching SS credits as I write this.

The game is wonderful. The ramp up is a little slow (better than TP) and the mecjanics are very hard to grasp for a while, but Nintendo did good with this one.

SS has great music and just so much life to the characters and story.

majora's mask
twilight princess
minish cap

i personally loved the visuals, and that they were somewhat dark and drab, it was a fresh feeling after WW. also i liked the combat but i didn't play it on the wii, i think it's the first time in the series they even tried to make the sword combat somewhat deep and interesting. because lets be real, most zelda bosses are just gimmick puzzles

I love OoT and TP.
I hate MM and WW.

Attached: finger guns.jpg (558x442, 54K)

>greatest game of all time
>not even top 5 in the franchise

post your top 5 faggot

Holy fuck T_T

Shit artstyle, braindead difficulty, empty world, forgettable music. Not even close to being the best game in its own series

1. BOTW
2. OOT
3. ALTTP
4. MM
5. WW

Third best dungeon in the game behind Arbiter's and Snowpeak. No idea what you're going on about with that.

MM is perhaps the only Zelda to date that wasn't designed to be someone's first Zelda. It was made with people who had already beaten OoT in mind.