You thought you did, but you didn't. Funny how things turn out, huh? Eat shit and die homefaggots

You thought you did, but you didn't. Funny how things turn out, huh? Eat shit and die homefaggots

Attached: shit.png (800x398, 464K)

Dumb retail tranny

SEETHING

I'm still playing, it's fun. Soon level 60.

Dilate

Attached: v07f4layqkaz.jpg (389x389, 16K)

>Every single server is full during peak times
Oof, you thought Wrath and all the shit after it was good and it wasnt.

I think I do, and I do! I've been ganking hordeniggers for hours as a rogue. Literally do not care about MC. Gold matters for the mounts, and then just to maintain consumables as needed.

I just did an rp event on grob and it was the most fun iv had with wow ever.
Grob is the best server 50:50 split faction wise
Rp event that both sides do
No memecleave

I got to level 44 as a warrior. Got my mount at 40, spent time thinking I was enjoying the game and had a sudden realization and asked myself, "Why am I doing this all over again, and for what?" I haven't launched the game in over two days and feel better about myself over the course of this weekend. It was fun to revisit old places and ignite some lost memories, but the magic isn't there anymore and it never will be. What hit me the most is how small the world of Azeroth feels to me rather than before. Has anyone else had this realization or a feeling similar to this?

its the "rush to 60" faggots that are playing the game wrong this time. The good times in classic are just playing and fucking around. You know exactly what lays waiting for you at the end of the tunnel when you get to 60, so why would anyone be in a hurry to get there?

I just made an alt hunter this weekend, leveled it to 20, and got a group together to run to WC as alliance. It was 100% more fun than I had doing anything since Cata.

Attached: 1468155645006.gif (800x792, 607K)

I forgot how slow this shit gets I've been playing every day after work and I hit 40 early this morning it blows my mind that people hit 60 last week.

How do you find the time? Are they disabled? On welfare? Children not on school? I didn't realize how strong p server austim is, definitely a giant underestimation on my part.

Why doesn't Runescape have this kinda of civil war?

Ah, wailing caverns, when one retard missed the jump and fucks up the run for everyone

I'm having a great time, eat shit user.

Attached: 1568601030383.jpg (320x320, 23K)

there's barely any reason to cross into the wildy

NEET. Manchildren on fake disability pay. Millions of them. Suicide rate higher than trannies.

Are you a glowie?

Love it

I never played this game. Then again I'm not a loser and have a job.

Which dungeon should I spam at 30 to level?

cringe, bluepilled and brap

Gnomer or RFK probably until you can do SM runs.

>Retailtrannies still seething this hard
So for how long do we have to have daily threads about this?

Who is this "girl"?

it's the journey not the destination