Explain in a single post why you hate him

Explain in a single post why you hate him.

Attached: B6884BAA-726F-4EDB-95B4-59A485330C48.png (765x863, 519K)

HEY I'M GRUMP

I’M NOT SO GRUMP

IM NOT SO GRUMP

THIS IS NOT VIDEO GAMES FUCK OFF BACK TO R*DDIT YOU UNDERAGE NIGGERFAGGOT

He's a sellout

he's obnoxious and shit at video games

Dumb guy. Bad taste. Shouts too much. Fat. Wife even fatter.

I WAS TRYING TO EMULATE A MESSAGE BOARD

he's done a 180 and its made him insufferable

He turned into a massive PC faggot.

>not vidya

He decided to do Game Grumps during the time Lets Play was profitable and went all in on branding it to squeeze as much revenue as he could out of it

He disowned his Newgrounds animation days and shitting on all the people who got him internet famous in the first place

despite branding himself as a gamer he constantly shows examples of how he can't even play games on his own show and can't follow simple tutorials

his music sucks

Attached: 1568380084745.jpg (560x560, 48K)

What was he at first?

IM NOT SO GRUMP

He's bad at games and not funny. Is that enough reasons?

Fuck off Arin and stop sucking off your wife's fupa clit after getting ya good boy points

Hair highlights

ANNNNND

I WRAP STUFF

Majora's Mask PT

>disgusting manchild.
>sad unfunny corporate hack.
>the most degenerate audience of mentally ill faggots and trannies of any let's player.
>everything about him is fake from his soulless sanitised conversations to his shitty brand
>tries throws all his old friends under the bus to protect said brand.

>it's a they can't think of things to say so they just randomly sing episode

This is why Danny should be invested in video games or else the shit just falls flat.

Attached: 1564237214035.jpg (481x548, 48K)

he used to be
>funny, with really dirty and "un-pc" for lack of a better word humor
>genuine in that he wasnt yet phoning it in during the jontron era
>hard working, he literally learned how to animate so he could do his real passion, VA work. His animations inspired thousands of animators doing shit now

everything on the list is completely inverted now and it sucks because he used to be cool

i remember watching a few videos a few years ago and half the videos just devolved into loud laughing and 'funny' noises
not my type of humour but i can see why it might appeal to kids

I honestly believe he is below 100 IQ. Just seeing him fail to grasp the simplest of concepts means he has to have some kind of mental deficiency. I'm not talking about skipping tutorial or skipping dialogue and not knowing where to go; I'm talking about basic problem solving skills.

Because he's fat. All fat people deserve to be culled.

Suzy noooooo

Attached: 1557419370656.webm (640x640, 1.96M)