Why is this game so goddamn good?

why is this game so goddamn good?
who else here is a /zanechad/?

Attached: borderlands 3.jpg (1000x1499, 408K)

Gay game
Will not be buying

I hope it flops

Currently enjoying flak will most likely go Zane next play through his clone looks cool

What’s with the lack of side quests?

At first Zane felt bland but I think that's because I was using his drone special. Once I switched to clone special I was a powerhouse.

>08c have been added to your epic store wallet.

I give it 6 months before you can get it for 5 dollars on humble

Apparently the game is having a meltdown on the steam forums because people can't report bugs and failures at Epic Store.

Fuck off randy

Too late, it's already a success

>why is this game so goddamn good?
i was already bored of 2 and hoped they improved enough in 3 for it to be good
its not, played for half of this weekend and already tired

can you be more shill, please?

>friend mails me a gun out of the blue
>it's a maliwan pistol that requires the "toy box pack"
is this some preorder DLC thing or what

Alright just beat the game on my friends epic shit store account, this is BY FAR the worst borderlands. Yes leaps and bounds worst then the prequel. Not only is the story god awful with some of the worst writing I've ever sat through( It's literally just a "women are strong" plot on super crack) but its also a buggy unfinished mess. Just to tell you about SOME of the bugs I encountered when we got to the second planet half the sounds in the game stopped working until there were no sounds at all(started with gun sounds then music then footsteps and finally voice line) then there were times where I would randomly crash/disconnect from my friend and there were alot of times where NPC that you have to follow to the next object would literally just turn around and stop moving for no reason(the only way to fix this is so restart the game). One of my more personal complaints is that the humor in this game is drolling baby tier humor, maybe I just grew out of the BL1 and BL2 humor but of all the jokes that this game makes(alot btw) I think I laughed on 2 of them, the fucking bugs and shit story were easier to laugh at then 99% of the "jokes" in this dumpster fire of a game. If you are waiting for this games to come out on steam or whatever platform, forget about it. This is easily the worst of the series and hardly worth $15 let alone the $60? they are asking for. You can say that I just don't like this game cause I hate women or whatever but this is truly an atrocity of a game and a dumpster fire, over the top, predictable, shit story.

it's because you're a basedboy redditfag that finds fart jokes funny and can't handle Warframe

Basedboy*

Wtf? S*y-boy

Have you found the secret?
Do you need help?
I can show you the way.
Follow.
Follow.
Follow.

Attached: followtheclues.jpg (381x188, 38K)

It literally can't flop. Epic Games Store already paid them enough before any sales to make it profitable.

I started as Zane. After I unlock TVH mode I'm gonna make that girl with the mech because no one plays her and I wont have to play with clones.
I'll grind her up clearing all early pandora and doing some waves

Drone is for people who just want to run and gun

The gameplay is better but the story is worse. New characters also kinda suck and the dialogue is cringe. I'm also not a big fan of the new hunters except Zane and flak. Amara feels so forced and moze is just meh to me. I know they said no dlc hunters but I hope they go back on that since kreig and gaige were so much more fun than the main 4 hunters in 2.

>can't handle Warframe
What's there to handle? That game is pathetically easy once you have a few different frames to cover all your bases. Then after that it's using the same one or two abilities for hours on end while you work your way through the "content" that is MR grinding.

Attached: 1453833565379.png (1100x500, 790K)

Listen, your single purchase doesn't matter and you're not charismatic enough to start a movement of boycott against this game, let alone convince a single user to not buy it.
You might as well just buy it like you know you're gonna do.

>Women are strong
But one of the strongest women in the series gets BTFO and killed by a man.

Moze is cute

Attached: borderlands-3-moze-guide-moze-skill-trees-action-skills-and-gunner-class-770x515.jpg (770x515, 51K)

>there will never be an edgelord character that has a skill tree connected to corrosion
REEEEE FIRE HAD KRIEG
SHOCK HAD GAIGE
ICE HAD THE DUCHESS AND ZANE I WANT CORROSION CHARACTER

Game is actually pretty fun with a friend when 100%ing it. Some of the bugs that happen are fucking hilarious than the actual game itself.
>pic related, entire character model disappeared and just became a floating gun

Attached: 5A1C38A0-CD91-4E30-9E02-81C31E42472E.jpg (640x943, 133K)