Yea Forums i want to end my life

Yea Forums i want to end my life.
I'm dead serious, I just ate a whole tablet of xanax with three whiskeys.

All I want if for a fail proof way out, else I will throw myself from the building but I don't want to bring shame on my parents.

What are my options?

Attached: oicfysd.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

have sex

call le ambulance fool

Sage

just hold your breath

fpbp

dont do it

Hot mommy but the skin looks strange

but have you seen jojo's?

Attached: artworks-000303079719-0kdlr3-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 61K)

life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate

Attached: 1566659633042.jpg (836x543, 138K)

>a whole tablet of xanax

Whoah thats so sick bro you want a whole weed to go with that?? Fucking retard.

Yea Forumsirgins aren’t aware that mixing Xanax with alcohol will just knock you out. But what should we expect from a board full of high school nerds

timestamp if you are really serious

Enjoy sleeping for three days and literally nothing else retard.

Timestamp what? A bottle of whiskey? I can give you three timestamps of that without leaving my room.

Suicide is not legal

>I just ate a whole tablet of xanax with three whiskeys.

sounds like my mornings haha.

dude , you would need a shit ton of xannies to even put you in the ER , and even then it will just fuck up your liver or kidneys. your options is to call a suicide help line and get some counseling

Not OP but i got diagnosed with Anxiety and tomorrow i'll get a prescription of Xanax from my family doctor, he just said to not take it with strong painkillers or i'd die.

Anyone who's on Xanax could tell me what will i experience? How long does it take for me to notice?

Look obviously do not do it OP.

Oh yeah? What you gonna do about it, Kill me?

plan it a length of time in advance and neglect to tell others about it, do your research if you want to be effective, it's quite possible that during the time allotted you'll find reason to go on living

Anxiety is a meme

Fucking attention seeking retard

It takes like 5 minutes to kick in. It makes everything feel smooth (best way to describe it) and lasts for about 5 hours. It can be helpful, but try not to take it more than once or twice a week, and don't take more than .5-1mg.

t. had lots of anxiety

common misconception

Before you an hero, i need to know who that Milf is

She's my dentist assistant

>your options is to call a suicide help line and get some counseling
They give advice about how to commit suicide?! Damn, i didn't know i could use my taxes to tell people to go and kill themselves.

This

Dont forget to stream it retard!

Play any visual novel on Steam, the cancer will kill you

I'm sorry you're suffering, user

>whole tablet
>three whiskys
Why kind of pleb-tier bait thread is this? How much is one whisky? And you realize people regularly pop two xannies just to sleep, right?

kathia nobili

why does my mom have anything to do with OP's and his future suicide? I demand explanations!

what if an older woman offered to have sex with you right now, what would you do?

Handcuffs or noose. In actuality, it's noose vs prison noose.

What do you think suicide watch is for?

>anxious
>get prescribed THE literal zombie drug
>one of the most addictive benzos and can give you DTs from withdrawal like seasoned alcoholics get
American I take it?

Kathia Nobili and yes she likes BBC before anyone asks

Accidentally took 15 sleeping pills because of my insomnia, ended up staying awake the whole night playing Deadly Premonition. I dunno, pills just hit me weird, give me 12 valiums i'm up all night, give me an asprin and my head ache disappears as soon as it touches my lips.

Attached: Barnyard_Biggie_Cheese.jpg (320x350, 56K)

exit bag
or shoot up a place and then sudoku when you're done if you're hardcore

As long as you have enough self control to not take it daily.

>Yea Forums i want to end my life
If you truly desire to do this then you might as well at least spend all your money on lottery tickets before you go

Why would you say that to him

It's called placebo. I don't know how you accidentally take 15 sleeping pills. I'm assuming you've probably been taking pills long enough that your body has a huge tolerance.

post titties before you die, fagot

not video games

>Used to take Xanax years ago when I had depression, even though it's for anxiety because my psychiatrist didn't care and I was 13
>Now I have incredibly bad anxiety issues where my heart rate will just fucking skyrocket at random and I'll have panic attacks where I sit like a stone and feel paralyzed

Because OP is a faggot

Ugh stop encouraging him what the fuck is wrong with you people.

Stop this OP. Do not

He probably meant melatonin.

I don't see how math puzzles can help me in such situation.

Meanwhile, all I want is some Addies to carry me through my 12-hour edging sessions once a week.

How new are you retard? Imagine being a moralfag in 2010+9

im stealing that

I've been on Yea Forums since like 2009 or something like that and I've never agreed with the rest of your morals.

Gay

>I've been on Yea Forums since like 2009
No you havent HAHAHAHAHA

if a man wants to an hero let him do it, chances are if he's here he's not going to get much from life it accomplish much anyway

imagine being a preteen edgelord for the next 8 years until you're finally legal

Explain this then

Attached: download (67).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Drug overdose is unironically one of the ugliest ways to die(not that some whiskey and a single tablet of Xanax is gonna do shit besides knock you out for a bit). Pretty cringe user.