TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU WERE, SAY, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU BEEN PAID?

TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU WERE, SAY, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU BEEN PAID?

Attached: TWEWY.jpg (1396x1396, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nS4MwVQpMOQ
youtu.be/f5Fwr794-I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best DS game.

>it’s like a 2channel where people just throw around their anger
>forget about those foul actions
What did they mean by this?

Joshua did nothing wrong.

Even the japs get annoyed by shitposters.

He did everything wrong but he changed his mind so it’s all good.

What’s the best way to play TWEWY?

DS version or bust.

DS. The ports are alright but the gameplay and themes really shine on the original version.

Attached: neku cosplays beat.jpg (789x871, 99K)

I agree. It feels like it took advantage of the DS hardware in a way that not many games on that system did.

Why haven’t we gotten a TWEWY 2 yet? The original was one of the best things Square had ever done since the merger.

Attached: IMG_0769.png (800x800, 456K)

Because we don’t deserve it

Because Squeenix thought it would be a good idea to make a mobile port instead.

How come?

The perfect game can’t exist in a imperfect world

I just started the mobile version of this game. Should I be grinding in this game or no?

You know what? Fair enough.

Attached: joshua shrug.png (375x402, 46K)

You don’t need to grinding is only good when your getting used to a moveset

It’s always a good idea to raise your Bravery and a few of your stats for the later portions of the game. They can really help you out in the long run.

DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND PULL ME INTO YOUR WORLD

I HAVE MYSELF TO FOLLOW
THAT’S WHO I CHOOSE TO LIVE FOR

I'M NOT HERE TO BE PERFECT AND WILLING

>entire character is a math shitpost
>still manages to be one of the best characters in the game
How does he do it, bros?

Attached: SO ZETTA SLOW.png (406x335, 31K)

He was way out of his vector.

oh shit only now did I realize that was a direct reference to 2ch

because it didn't sell enough copies.

Square Enix is so bad, even they know they'd fuck it up.

That's a pretty good question actually. How much are you paid to make these daily threads? And what do I have to do to get paid the same, assuming I can do a job as good as yours?
And rest assured I'd do much better. Because you always use the same image. Just check the archive for your picture's MD5, it reeks autism. In fact, the gap between our shilling abilities is so great that I'll only accept the job if I get paid more. Please take my offer to your manager.

Attached: 1560446295688.png (545x480, 478K)

SINE

COSINE

TANGENT

it's pretty sad knowing these people do it for free

Switch port worth 50 bucks? Never played before and rather not get for IOS or DS.

Pretty sure Final Remix was proof enough of that.

I’M STILL FUCKING MAD

Attached: twewy countdown.png (899x565, 351K)

That was the day I learned to never trust the game industry ever again.

You should really try it on DS man, the entire game is built from the ground up for the unique hardware it has.

>implying Square even cares about TWEWY

This

SO ZETTA SLOW

I-I mean, they had to care enough to give a port with a new content, r-right?

Is the extra chapter not worth the port?

That was just them wanting to rip the fanbase off again, man. Why else would they not fix the bugs that still pop up on the port after months on end and reuse bosses and enemy designs for the new content? They’re just assholes, man.

Attached: neku shrugs.png (172x202, 8K)

INFINITY

What the fuck were they thinking with this?

Apple money.

THAT POWER IS YET UNKNOWN
>THAT POWER IS YET UNKNOWN

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THANKS FOR COMING TO OUR SHOW TONIGHT

Where is TWEWY pc port with focus on mouse controls?

God, I fucking love that remix. Implementing Three Minutes Clapping, Calling, and Ooparts into the song was genius.

Attached: draco cantus.jpg (632x1264, 191K)

That would require them to actually do effort when it comes to TWEWY, user.

Game is fantastic until the end. The ending is lame and the secret reports dont make it much better.
It's like nomura wanted KH tier autism and the higher ups told him to shut the fuck up so he stopped midway.

I’D RATHER BE THE VILLAIN
AS LONG AS I KNOW IT’S RIGHT

Nomura wasn’t even the director or writer, dude. And I personally thought that the ending was fine.

it didnt resolve anything
how did ryhme come back?

Joshua, dude. Did you even read the Reports?

Is it worth the absurd cost? I don’t mobile game at all, but I’m on long train rides so it would be nice to do something other than shit post on Yea Forums.

Attached: 0B17C7D8-D83C-4FC6-8151-ED0F38A7B9DD.jpg (750x840, 443K)

$30? What the fuck?

Who was the best partner and why was it Beat?

I honestly don't know he just that zetta awesome.

Attached: 1550630542966.jpg (1080x1309, 226K)

Any of you folks knows how's the switch port?, I don't trust any shilling sites and I really want to try it out, but it's the price of a full fucking new game so it's like, why the fuck.

>implying it wasn’t the J-Dawg himself

Attached: joshua push.png (422x316, 74K)

I have a copypasta just for that. Let me go get it.

Got it
Having played through every variation of TWEWY completely, this is how I would rank them with an incoming wall of text to compare them

DS > Switch Dual Joy-cons > Mobile/Switch Handheld with stylus > Mobile/Switch Handheld without stylus > Switch Solo Joy-con

DS: Most mechanically complex with a high learning curve. Control Neku with the stylus on the touch screen and control partner on the top with buttons. Both characters share a life bar, so you have to be careful. Bunch of systems in play including the light puck (perform successive combos between characters to boost finishers), sync rate (increase puck duration by fighting well, matching trends, eating, etc), and building up fusions stars with the partner character (Collect ESPer cards by choosing the correct combo branches and collect enough to activate fusion attacks). There's a lot to take in, so it's easier to start off focusing on Neku and leaving the partner on Auto at the beginning. Gradually, you'll learn to control both though and you'll have a lot of freedom on forming your own preferred decks.

Mobile/Switch Handheld: Simplest version of the game, good for beginners and people who couldn't get into the DS version. 100% touch controls. Partner has been turned into a pin with a specific input (tap, slash, or drag) and recharge time. Light puck, sync rate, and fusion stars have been merged into one simple system. Build sync and earn boosts by performing cross combos (alternate attacks between Neku and partner). At 100, 200 and 300% sync, you can perform fusion attacks. The game is easier because the partner cannot be hurt, so you only need to focus on Neku. I feel you're more limited in what decks you can choose because of the cross combo system. For example, Shiki is controlled with taps, so you'll want to use tapping pins to make it easier to alternate hits. I highly recommend getting a capacitive stylusfor better control. I like to combine a stylus with my dominant hand and my index finger from my other hand to perform combos. Like I'll perform slash attacks with the stylus and then tap with my finger to use Shiki.

Switch Solo: Same as touch screen, only control with joy-con. You perform a motion with your hand and then press of button to activate it. This has a higher learning curve than touch because the game does a poor job of explaining the controls. However, once you understand them (look online for some tips), the game becomes a breeze. It's similar to the DS version in that people who complain that it controls poorly just never learned how to do it right. One advantage to the joy-con is that attacking and moving are separate, so mobility is a lot more precise and it becomes a lot easier to dodge attacks. However, I find it much harder to perform cross combos with the joy cons, probably because I can't use my stylus-finger technique here.

Switch 2-player co-op: Control the partner player with a second joy-con. Partner gets 3 pre-set pins with different inputs. Otherwise, they play the same as Neku. Partner is invincible, so the game becomes pretty trivial. Played this mode with my roommate who doesn't play video games much and he enjoyed it. Not much to say other than try it out if you have friends to play with.

Switch 1-player co-op: Control both characters by holding a joy con in each hand. This is the closest you'll get to the DS version. If you haven't gotten good with the single player mod, this will be a struggle. But if you know what you're doing, Ultimate mode will feel like easy mode. Most people will be in between since they're still learning. The partner is both invincible and incredibly strong and you'll be able to pull of cross combos with ease and often times stunlock enemies. And if you wanted to, you could easily beat any enemy by just dodging with Neku and attacking with the partner (but that's no fun). I think this is probably the most fun to play out of any version, but there really is no challenge.

Graphics: Switch > Mobile > DS. Not that graphics matter much in this game.
Music: Switch > Mobile > DS. Switch has the most number of songs in the best quality. There's also the option to switch to the original soundtrack.
Tin Pin: DS > Touch >>>>>>>>>>>>>. Joy-con. Tin Pin Slammer is the best, but playing it with a joy-con is the worst.
Content: Switch has a bonus day you can play through (One day arbitrarily split into 3 parts). IMO, it's not very good. Gameplay-wise, it adds challenges such as enemies multiplying, draining health, etc. Overall, these challenges add nothing because the goal of every one of them ultimately amounts to defeat enemies as fast as possible without getting hurt which is exactly how should already be playing. There are new pins added though, which are pretty fun if you like shooting swords at things. Storywise, it's just sequel bait ending on a cliffhanger. And everything important that happens right at the end was already spoiled during the reveal trailer.

Overall, I think every version of TWEWY is still a good game. If you have easy access to the DS version, I would recommend that first and foremost. It's a unique experience that really can never be replicated anywhere else. If not, then I would recommend the switch version (it basically contains the mobile version). I would recommend starting off on solo joy cons to learn the controls and the switching to co-op as soon as you're comfortable. And then switch to handheld whenever you feel like changing things up or have to play Tin Pin. If you already played the DS version, you can always try out the switch version just to get a different experience while still getting the same story. But don't buy the switch version just for the new content - It's not worth it.
And that’s about it.

Sounds like Switch is best version.

Damn, that's some pretty based feedback, guess I'll search around for my old 3DS then, thank you!

When it comes to graphics and music, sure. Gameplay wise? It still pales compared to the DS version.

Even with gameplay it seems dual joycon matches up somewhat to the DS controls even if slightly lesser.

>tfw I hated his ass at first until he whipped out those Jesus Beams
I both love and hate that smug fuck.

>Joshua introduced
>Smug prick in story
>Smug shitter in fights
>Game gets you to hate him in story and gameplay simultaneously

Kino

I loved how TWEWY used it’s gameplay to enhance its narrative. Stuff like how the trends and Light Puck worked really helped to bring the whole game together.

YOU’RE OUT OF YOUR VECTOR

Post shopkeepers.

Attached: twewy shopkeepers.jpg (1101x1449, 964K)

TIME

I WON’T EVER GIVE IN

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU PULL ME IN

God, l love midriff.

Same.

Attached: shiki.png (721x1446, 610K)

I KNOW GRAVITY AIN’T AN EXCUSE

I JUST WANNA MAKE THINGS A LITTLE MORE SMOOTH

Attached: twewy shopkeeper responses.jpg (1625x1300, 875K)

>this will never happen to you

Why do all of them want to bang Neku?

He cute.

Attached: neko neku.jpg (640x640, 163K)

When will we get a game that has a song that references Yea Forums?

TAKE IT EASSSSY, R-E-L-A-X. YOU WANNA HAVE SOMETHING TO DRINK?

Because it only works on a DS-like system and that shit is dead. A sequel should have been announced when the 3DS/2DS was a thing.

He has money out the ass.

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IN THIS CONTRACT, I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT ME

Posting THE best version of Twister.
youtube.com/watch?v=nS4MwVQpMOQ

>Twister -the Twisters-

Attached: man of culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Two things I’d add -

1. The amount of music on Switch is better but the placement is TERRIBLE. Like where they used the sad song on DS is replaced with some weird remix on Switch, or certain battles have different less fitting songs. Although DS lacks the best song in the game, Tatakai (don’t look it up it’s spoilers).

2. Although A New Day kind of sucks, the grinding potential is amazing. You will get max level and huge pin EXP super quick. This only matters if you wanna get 100% though.

I JUST WANT THAT CASH TRANSFERRED TO MY ACCOUNT

The fuck is this shit I could swear when I bought it it was 15 or something

Attached: AE8E194F-E829-4FB3-99B5-F0EC30E74182.jpg (944x762, 63K)

I JUST WANT THAT CASH TRANSFERRED TO MY ACCOUNT, CAUSE IT MAKE FEEL ALL RIGHT

COME ON NOW

The World Ends with You is basically a retelling of Sodoma & Gomorrah

God/Composer wants to destroy Sodoma/Shibuya because those places were becoming sinful however at the end, they decide to not destroy them because they found a righteous man that decided to change

Twister song is full of Symbolism, CAT'S art is full of Symbolism as well

Basically, people need to talk and clash so we can improve ourselves

Also

BIENVENIDO!

Attached: bienvenido.jpg (452x678, 67K)

Yeah, I’ve noticed that when I was older. I thought that was a pretty cool way of looking at the story and the themes and ideas only helped that aspect even more.
Also, MUCHAS GRACIAS

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WHERE'S THE FUCKING SEQUEL STOP BUTCHERING THE ORIGINAL RELEASE

In KH4

And not to mention that is message was pretty well timed with the hip trend during its release. Not only that but every character's struggle feels something close to home because everyone is trying to find their place in the world.

Also: HI THERE!

Attached: gotta_bounce.png (785x565, 109K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm still platinum mad. Fuck them.

Attached: CCB036430D264D0A9739B53E1779F761.png (703x605, 450K)

>tfw I related to Neku when I first played the game
>now I relate to Beat the most

Attached: 753598.gif (448x252, 2.04M)

Hey, me too. Life is TATAKAI after all.

Beat had it rough, man.

Attached: beat had a hard life.jpg (1627x2278, 917K)

In the end, with overbearing parents, it is best to live your life on own terms. That's how it is

I’M BUSY, DIZZY, LAZY, I GOT GLOBAL EYES AND A GROWING MIND

ABOVE ALL, I’M WISE AND VERY WELL ORGANIZED

MAJORITY IS STILL ASLEEP

THEY’RE TIRED OF THOSE DREADFUL DREAMS

NOW LET ME SHOUT AND WAKE YOU UP

LET ME WAKE YOU UP

I hate everything about this.

I picked this up on a whim for my DS a couple weeks ago and it was a pretty good time. I feel like I never really got the full hang of the combat, but it was fun nonetheless and I don't think I've heard a catchier soundtrack in my life.

WHEN THE SUNSET DYES THE SKY SO BRIGHT, SHE FREAKS ME OUT WITH HER SECRET SMILE

I don't know the case with TWEWY, but doesn't Square-Enix usually set outrageous sales goals for their games to meet?

STARS ABOVE START TO SHINE

FOR MILES AND MILES, I WONDER WHY?

IS THIS A CURSE OR JUST A HARSH LONG WINDING RIVER WHERE THOSE FLOWERS FLOAT?

I KNOW YOU CAN STOP IT’S FLOW ON A WHIM SO I HAVE LEARNED TO SWIM

THIS IS THE BEST VERSION OF TWISTER

youtu.be/f5Fwr794-I0

>KH
no thanks

>not liking THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

UNTIL THE TIME IS UP, I CAN’T GIVE UP ON YOU

I don't like the music. or story or gameplay or characters or

Yup. The Composer is literally named Yeshua.

KH, Jet Set Radio, or TWEWY?

KH

Oh, okay then. For a second I thought you were talking about TWEWY and JSR.

That would make my choice of thread to browse highly peculiar.

You’d be surprised, man. There’s tons of people on this board that like to shit up threads like these for no reason.

Every man needs a hobby, I guess.

BEFORE THE TIME IS UP, I’LL LEAVE ALL MY REGRETS

BETWEEN THE LINES AND LINES, I AM LOST AGAIN

UNTIL THE TIME IS UP, I’LL NEVER GIVE THIS UP

WHY YOU WANT TO TIE ME UP?

GET OUT OF MY WAY CAUSE I’M ON MY WAY

I DON’T CARE ABOUT IMAGINARY BOUNDARIES

BUT SOMEHOW, I’M AFRAID TO GO OVER THEM

COVER UP ALL THE SCARS AND MEMORIES

CREATIVITY IS ALL THAT I’VE GOT

SO LET ME SHOUT AND WAKE YOU UP

Does the game play better with stylus after the switch 9.0 firmware update?

I believe it does. It was originally a DS game so it makes sense to be played that way.

LET ME WAKE YOU UP

WHEN THE FIREFLIES DANCE ON A NEW MOON NIGHT, SHE TEMPTS ME WITH HER GLISTENING EYES

THE SKY ABOVE CHANGES ITS COLOR

I remember when I first bought this game and played it throughout my summer vacation in 2009-2010.

I didn't realize it then, but those were some good times.

The burger place girl was my favorite

Attached: qte.jpg (210x230, 12K)

>make twewy 2 come with a compact stylus
then
>battle divides the screen down the middle where right half is for the stylus and you control the left side with the left controller
or
>battle takes up the whole screen where you play with it with a stylus, then press a button to swap screens back and forth to your partner like the light puck whose also stylus controlled

FROM DAWN TILL DUSK, I WONDER WHY?

IS THIS A CURSE OR JUST A HARSH ANSWER?

AM I FLOATING ON A CLOUD WITHOUT WINGS?

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE END MIGHT COME SO I DON’T ACT LIKE SOMEONE ELSE

UNTIL THE TIME IS UP, I CAN’T GIVE UP ON YOU

BEFORE THE TIME IS UP I LEAVE ALL MY REGRETS

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (1270x653, 155K)

I still can’t get over this.

BETWEEN THE LINES AND LINES, I’M CONFUSED AGAIN

I replayed TWEWY on an emulator recently and using mouse controls work just fine and a monitor is big enough to split-screen it (although ideally you would change the split-screen from top-to-bottom to left-to-right)

I wish I could use my screen tablet monitor to emulate ds games but they don't recognize when I use it.

WHEN THE TIME IS UP, I’LL TAKE WHAT I’VE GOT TO TAKE

Attached: 6th anniversary.png (1500x2134, 1.85M)

Attached: 7th anniversary.png (480x640, 140K)

Attached: 11th anniversary.jpg (700x750, 175K)

Attached: blue blood burns blue.png (640x695, 439K)

Attached: fem neku.jpg (1505x2487, 2.09M)

>tfw no Neku gf

Attached: fantasy neku.jpg (533x960, 77K)

TIME

You're both wrong, it's Shiki. Play her on Hard or Ultimate and her ESP cards start playing completely different. Plus she has backlash, which is better than Beat's air cancel or Joshua's phone camera which everyone forgets about because they use him in the air for jesus beams anyway.

Attached: Ready To Die.png (600x815, 618K)

I love how he was so based that he's actually a good guy in Another Day, while all the other villains are the bad guys.

Attached: Taboo_Sho.png (400x475, 46K)

To tell you the truth in this contract, I don't care about anything but me.
I just want the cash, transferred to my account
'Cause it'll make me feel alright.

>Forgetting about Megumi being the mayor of Shibuya

Attached: Shades.jpg (640x924, 158K)

Yeah. It takes advantage of every damn feature on the DS and it does it all without feeling gimmicky.

It's a damn shame that Square let the 3DS slip by without making the sequel. Without the DS, there's just no way a sequel can truly be a TWEWY 2. Sure they can continue the story, but that gameplay was lightning in a bottle. Hell, even the story might be fucked because so much of the universe was written to justify the gameplay mechanics, which were all dependent on the hardware.

I doubt we're going to get a sequel even after A New Day. It should've been left as a once off on the DS.

This is not twister crossover.