Video games with this feel?

Attached: FD99FA0E-D25A-4FDD-9E53-BFA9B34428D4.png (1111x697, 657K)

Your life.

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692K)

Getting the carts was always the best part about those jobs. It's way better than stacking shelves or talking to customers, you could get some sunlight, a chance to text your friends without being seen by management etc.

Attached: 1547609117774.png (1450x724, 1.38M)

>25 year old making 100k a year
shows how out of touch those fags are.

Who donates?

>25 years old
>making 100k

Do boomers really...?

That article was such BS. Dude had like 5 roommates.

I used to push carts at my last job at a grocery store, would literally do fuck all most of the time and just talking about random shit and smoke.

Easiest job ever.

>25 year olds making 100k
Wow, both of them?

There's also a chance that a boomer will tip you if you bring their groceries to their car. You're not supposed to accepts tips, but fuck it. Nobody in management is outside because they're fat fucks and the tips are sometimes more than what the job pays you.

>wagie threads
Yikes, imagine not having the enjoyment of earning a paycheck after working hard at a job you like. Must suck being a NEET

Daddies money

Based Cartchads

it's twitch donations from retards

Attached: signup-meta-image.jpg (1200x630, 308K)

>rent $825
>donations $615
>making $100,000 a year
>somehow only paying $825 in rent
>25 years old
explain to me how the fuck a 25 year old can earn 100k yearly, but live in an area where rent is $825 a month? someone is full of shit here.

Attached: hmmmmmmmm.png (479x477, 313K)

Attached: 104363111-FS-500K-Student-Loan[1].png (723x577, 40K)

>be 17 year old me working at lowes
>boomer tries to tip me after loading 30 bags of mulch into my car
>here you go sonny, take this $5 tip
>sorry sir, I can't accept tips
>but I'm offering you a tip, you need to take it
>let me speak to your manager

Attached: 1496457042001.png (552x543, 266K)

This, I don't even take groceries to cars at my job since it's not a grocery store.

>3 vacations a year
>9000 dollars on childrens clothing
lmfao rich people are a joke.

Imagine willingly giving tens of thousands of dollars to an institution that already put you in debt for life.

Attached: 20190831_092154.jpg (282x430, 93K)

I went from pushing carts to upper management in a matter of months.

I honestly miss just pushing carts.

I cop tips people gave me even when not allowed to.

Pushing carts is the best part of the job though. Don't have to deal with people and just get to push carts.

> average monthly spending of >$20,000
> this is somehow "average"

agree with how fucking out of touch are these people

Why dont people just go to community colleges?

what kind of rules stickler loader were you that you didn't even take tips?

I like community. Helped me transfer to uni and finish debt free as a low income student.

Attached: 864120.jpg (600x900, 65K)

>being a faggot instead of just accepting the tip

Yup
I loved that at my old job, it's better when you are in a suburban area because people actually use cars and the chances are greater.
when I worked in the city it was rare to even go take the cart out.
I quit a year ago but thats fine

I don't understand how donating over $600 a month is financially beneficial or considered "excellent with money"

I'm coming in late to tell you that there was absolutely no way your manager or anyone could've ever known you'd accepted that tip. You were the faggot here, and in the wrong.

>$20 a month internet
>Hiring a fucking HOUSE CLEANER
>Any house cleaner working for fucking $30 dollars a month
>Donations: $615
u fucking wot m8?

Yeah this is total bullshit and I dont know anyone actually that stupid to spend money like that

Kids are brainwashed by recruiters to go to university right away and get themselves into debt. At the end of the day the recruiters get paid and the school gets more money from students buying mandatory books and online codes for courses.

i make less than half that a year and i pay twice as much that monthly spending for rent alone

Attached: download.png (288x175, 6K)

>thread gets deleted on Yea Forums
>posts it on Yea Forums right away

Cringe

You realize you can write off donations on your taxes? That includes colleges.

What job am I supposed to have to get paid well? I'm a software developer and only make 40,000 Euro a year. My electrician brother gets paid more than me and he never even went to college.

I do now
I only have to deal with 7.7k in debt rather than the 50 grand people deal with

Not that user but management at any retail job says you can't take tips and there are secret shoppers. The way I know they're not secret shoppers is if they palm it to me while shaking my hand, hardly speaks english, and just casually slip it in my hand. Like sure they have these bullshit reviews they post anonymously but it'll really come down to he said she said and you really can tell if it's a secret shopper because they buy the bare minimum or do the bare minimum in relation to their job since they have a purchase limit that gets reimbursed back to them.

I think it turns out they lived with a few other people and they split costs

Why would you do this unless you are a cuck.

>What job am I supposed to have to get paid well?
Pro tip get a job that is not going to be outsourced to Pajeets who will work like burros for little pay

How??

Is Florida 100% haitian yet?

Attached: mareep!.jpg (596x448, 70K)

>good with money
>donating