Is pirating ok if you are not going to buy anyway?

Is pirating ok if you are not going to buy anyway?

Attached: 7c9d129af8ba6bf5d54eab3d8ad0ddd7.jpg (750x937, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/eu-study-finds-piracy-doesnt-hurt-game-sales-may-actually-help/
youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't do mental gymnastics to validate my own actions.

Pirating's okay in general. How else would developers allow other people to see their hard work and passion?

>Is pirating ok
yes

Attached: 1537180766360.png (525x516, 442K)

If I wasn't planning to get it at all why would I waste my time playing it then?

Attached: 1556498636308.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

Nice loli, think I'll pirate her.

It's all yours, my friend.

Pirating is always okay if youre a cute anime girl

That loli has Denuvo, sorry piratefag

Is stealing food okay if you weren’t going to pay for it anyway?

Attached: 92D165D4-A275-486D-B796-1D4D044FDF8D.jpg (229x277, 12K)

Pirating isn't stealing. It's copying.

At best you're stealing potential income from the developers.

Pirating is always okay, word of mouth is an infinitely better sales tactic.

anything is fine so long as you're a little girl

pirating is always okay no matter what

Attached: 1429921380576.png (843x464, 216K)

>Pirating isn't stealing. It's copying.
Okay, when Somali pirates steal a citizen to use for ransom money they are somehow copying that person atom by atom when they do it? No. It's fucking theft you mong, they stole a person.

Attached: eugh.png (420x420, 267K)

>Is pirating ok
Depends. Is it a stand-alone game with no DLC or other malicious money-swindling practices that can be purchased new? If so, then you're rather scummy because it's faggot pirates who download these self-contained new titles that helped lead to the rise of our current greedy-as-fuck gaming practices.

digital =/= physical
gamerbrain

You're argument is comparing actual piracy to some dudes on the internet sharing games and music

pirating is like sneaking into a movie theater or a baseball game

>comparing actual piracy to internet piracy
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

fucking based

>eyo mind if I pirate yo girl tonight son?
>It ain't theft nigga Im just finna make a copy of myself in her womb, gnomesayin?

This is what piratefags actually believe.

Attached: images.jpg (197x256, 7K)

What would you do if you were a little girl?

>he doesn’t get it

ofc the anti-piracy user is a blacked fag.
like pottery

>no throphy
>no updates
>no event
>no multiplayer
>no cloud

if you are retarded is ok

>pirate yo girl
>copy of myself
brainlet

I totally support pirating from shitty companies like EA. Also I pirate from garbage SJW developers. Just because they might have a game I want to play doesn't mean I want to support them.

>pirating isn't stealing
>you're stealing income from the devs
well which one is it you fucking mongoloid

But what if it's a boy?

Attached: Chihiro_Fujisaki_Halfbody_Sprite_%2814%29.png (185x345, 92K)

kiss other little girls

>compares piracy to piracy
>heh, you're stupid

Meet some misters.

why do the faggots of this board even give a shit
about digital piracy
it's literally the only board doing it
look at /g/ or Yea Forums there's fucking /t/ even
it's retarded

>pottery

>none of the meaningless shit thats been added to appeal to the brainlet low attention span masses
Thank god for internet piracy

Well technically the sperm AND THE EGG each contain one copy of every gene needed to form babby.

legal age of consent in Japan is 13. so it really depends on what you say is "little"

How is actual piracy on the high seas remotely similar to the sharing of digital media over the internet?

Based mafuyu

jelly and poor

don't spend 20 dollars cause you are poor and then cry because you got half of the experience

Attached: 1568434631491.jpg (800x903, 142K)

Don't mind me guys I'm just pirating this car.

Attached: auto_20theft.jpg (980x654, 315K)

Piracy isn't stealing of the game, movie, etc.

And it would only be stealing of potential profit. The profit that would be generated by you buying it.

YOU WOULDN'T

You think little girls want to kiss eachother?

they're both piracy

I only pirate to play a couple hours and see if I like it. If I like it I'll buy it. If I don't, I won't buy it and won't play the pirated version anymore (usually delete it since I won't play it again)

pirating is ok just by the fact than copyright is killing all creative media

I only pirate games I can't get like pic related.
If lets say this game was re-released on newer hardware, then that would be a different story

Attached: s-l640.jpg (450x640, 61K)

>half the experience
>multiplayer is just tacked on bc zoomers won't buy a game without it
>trophies include: Kill 1 guy, Kill 5 guys, Kill 10 guys, Kill 1 guy but with a knife, Kill 5 guys with knife
>pointless holiday events so you don't feel lonely
>updates that any decent game wouldn't need
>needing a cloud service to save your game
I think I'll save my $20 for a game more worthwhile. I will never pay for modern AAA dogshit again.

>Is pirating ok
yes don't listen to the self righteous faggots who would gladly eat Tim's dick.

In name only you fucking inbred retard.

>At best you're stealing potential income from the developers.
You’re finally starting to understand user. Soon you’re going to have to think about why all games have a shit multiplayer component and whether that has caused the quality of (specifically single player) games to decline.

Attached: 560766F9-FB2D-44FB-B368-FFF047CFCB60.gif (400x293, 2.14M)

how long until you convince yourself you weren’t going to buy games that you were?

Little girls, not legal hags.

video games usually stay on the market forever

nvm already pirated

Attached: 1568594906893Pirated.png (750x937, 1007K)

PIRACY HELPS VIDEO GAME SALES
>PIRACY HELPS VIDEO GAME SALES
PIRACY HELPS VIDEO GAME SALES
>PIRACY HELPS VIDEO GAME SALES

and?

how long until you convince yourself that your opinion doesn't matter and people will do what they want?

>don't like modern games
>still pirates them

ok i'm the crazy guy here

Attached: 1568433526581.png (1460x1408, 2.08M)

Copying can be a form of stealing. Imagine if you wrote a book, and then somebody reads it copies all of it and then publishes it as their own before you can.

once you fags stop trying to justify your actions

The method to their production is stable, you'll usually get around to buying most of them even if you don't want to.

The average gamer usually owns over half his collection.

Кoнeчнo этo нopмaльнo, OП, нe нaдo тaк пepeживaть

Attached: Гигачад.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

That is plagiarism, not copying. Sure copying is a part of the process, but it is not the whole thing. Give me 2 (two) examples of games being plagiarized.

what, am I being brainwashed when I play a pirated copy to buy a legit one down the line?

and how many gamers actually pirate anyway?

>How can a word have 2 meanings?
Really dawg, you’re gonna be this fucking stupid?

More than 70% of gamers pirate. More than 50% of those pirate return sales and keep the industry alive.

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/eu-study-finds-piracy-doesnt-hurt-game-sales-may-actually-help/

So you admit that they're not the same considering they have different meanings?

its damaging to the industry (and that's a good thing)
go ahead child

Attached: 1479913276922.png (451x575, 12K)

You are paying for something wich offer is infinite so as long as is in the market, its svalue should be zero, yes, people tend to overall want to respect rules

>questionnaire
bro...

post your facts then, fag. How many studies have been done about the negative affects of piracy? Articles about dev's claiming they've lost sales without displaying any sales information are not proof.

Hello there newfriend. While you're here let me tell you about the jews. They've have been expelled from 109 countries user. Tell me, if you had been expelled from 109 bars and clubs, wouldn't you start to think that it was something you've done? The jew sure think it was just antisemitism. I'll tell you: it antisemitism and it is right. But its okay user. This site have a board called /pol/ filled with interesting topics and information, you should check it out, and you don't have to trust anyone and neither you shouldn't, but there you can check the sources and be enlightened before you get murdered by nigger. My hopes and prayers for you user. I hope you get better. Even those born jews can be good if they just realize how evil they are and stop being jewish

Attached: IMG_20190910_013135.jpg (640x391, 51K)

Remember that copyrights are the biggest kike scam in all history. They literally succeeded in gullible tards buy something as nonscarce as oxygen.

no one that actually pirates tries to justify. Its you anti piracy fags that keep making these threads and baiting people into to argue.

I'd like to pirate that loli

>tfw you're not joking

Attached: canned eu air.png (331x451, 239K)

What's there to justify? If piracy was a bad thing people would bother to try stopping it, yet governments leave corporations to enforce that shit themselves because it's an open secret it's just a jew moneymaking scheme.

and questionnaires aren’t proof either, so I guess we don’t really have much to confirm or deny either side.
say again?

God I wish that was me.

>capitalism is goo-

I'm hoping they don't

Attached: no candy loli.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>surveys aren't proof
You realize that most people tell the truth and aren't narcissistic liars like most of Yea Forums.

they get baited into trying to justify it rather than telling them to fuck off.

They are the same word with different meanings. Not the person you were talking to and I’m not sure what you’re even trying to say at this point.

How can you subdue anyone if you're a little girl?

So....comfy pirating thread?
My testicles finally dropped and I got a VPN (well, it's a free 2GB per month version of Windscribe), need some good vidya I can pirate. Preferably something that can be enjoyed single player, and is hardly different from legit versions.

you got any proof of that?

There's no such thing as "potential income". The devs could have invested their labor and capital in building houses and cultivating food for sale, instead they decided to make something that anyone with a computer can make thousands of copies of trivially. The result of people doing exactly that was an obvious and avoidable outcome that they deserve no handout for.

Did you feel guilty for borrowing books from your local librarian?

That just because they share they same name, doesn't mean they have the same meaning. As that user tried to proclaim with >they're both piracy

Find like-minded little girls to help me

Piracy is always okay. Jesus was a pirate

have you ever borrowed vidya from tour library?

Copyrights aren't capitalist, they're government monopolies conceived of by fucking monarchs in the EU which explicitly operate by keeping people from utilizing their own personal properly as they please. IP is explicitly anti-capitalist and anti-freedom.

Where's her bouhan buzzer? It's dangerous for a little girl to go out without one.

his dad did own everything, and it was something vital for survival

much different business models

u got me on that one

>if the game is good I'll go back and buy it
has this literally EVER happened?

Nigga, start reading posts, that’s exactly what I said here . Find out what greentexting is and lurk moar faggot. I’m pretty sure you’re just a retard though so you should stop posting.

We're all God's children

I did it with Nier and AC Odyssey.

No, because I was too old by the time that started happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4

>dude did you know if you pirate your're basically a somali pirate
>dude even if its a used game and the developers not isnt going to receive a single dime you still need to pay

Attached: 1560386951353.jpg (800x800, 117K)

it’s not too late, it’s never too late

give me a fun game to pirate

im really enjoying forza horizon 4. like the drum and bass radio station and the dirt/rally stages are fun.

i tried Control, but it's too much reading and the performance sucks.

I did it with Melty's Quest

yeah, but he’s the favorite so he gets a little more leeway

>pirates are responsible for this
Are you sure it isnt greedy investors who desire unlimited growth in revenue?

[YouTube] Copying Is Not Theft - Official Version (embed)

>dude did you know if you pirate your're basically a somali pirate
>dude even if its a used game and the developers don't to receive a single dime you still need to pay

Attached: 1567803745605.jpg (586x580, 346K)

>is X okay
Yes, everything I do is okay. Why? Because I said so.

Attached: 1560059641486.jpg (724x611, 63K)

Based. Morals are a spook.

so are pirates pro or anti second hand market?

I hear both, but maybe the pro is just them being argumentative

yes

I don't get the whole anti pirating reddit movement, is it childish brand loyalty?

are you ok bro?

You're just trying to argue at this point. You took what said and reworded it as "how can a word have 2 meanings?" You're the actual retard for not realizing he said the same thing. Actual high seas piracy is not the same as digital piracy as much as you want it to be tranny

I don't speak for everyone but if you want to pay for a used game that's fine, just don't use it as an excuse to be anti piracy. The point still stands that even if you did pay for said game through ebay or whatever, the developer will not receive a dime.
hate typos

Fuck off with this image. Manuals are being phased out because it's actually fucking dangerous for anyone that doesn't know what they fuck they're doing to be on the road.

>he cant drive manual

Attached: 1567254854907.png (1763x1755, 773K)

do you eat with chopsticks or wipe your ass with leaves?

I learned to drive manuals when I got my CDL 20 years ago. Drove them for 10, then nearly all of my companies trucks were replaced by automatics. It was a fucking blessing when this happened because it meant that I could make faster decisions if I ever seen something retarded on the road.

To determine if something is okay or wrong you need to evaluate the effects the specific action has on the well being of people others around you, and the effect the action would have on society if the action was performed by everyone else.

So under this definition piracy is morally wrong, because if it was performed by all people that consumes entertainment in a medium that can be pirated (basically all media including videogames), those kinds of media would stop existing as we know them, most or all the people working on the related fields would lose their jobs and the consumers would have to find a different way of entertainment.

The other option is using instead absolute moral values dictated by a religion or cult, if you can demonstrate them to be a more reliable system.

Attached: 1565954636209.png (1647x1560, 2.21M)

You really think there would be like minded little girls?

What did you drive? I've been thinking of getting my CDL to try out a career driving for local grocery chain. I can drive regular 5 speeds decently enough thanks to my old Ford

piracy is always okay
in fact, piracy is a moral obligation
you should do it
it's also an obligation you have as an american

Disney and Hollywood in general are guilty of tax evasion, pedophilia, and numerous other crimes.
however their biggest crime is enabling companies like Elsevier to lock down publicly funded scientific research they contribute literally nothing to that would have otherwise been used to the betterment of all.
That's treason, because that research certainly has military applications, and they have aided the enemies of the United States by disallowing public access to it.
It is your patriotic duty as an American citizen to do as much harm to any company that promotes the concept of intellectual property as possible.

Or you could just like, not hold yourself to such retarded standards. Yes, if everyone on earth pirated then the industry would collapse, but not everyone does. The question shouldn't be "is it moral to pirate?", but instead "is it moral for ME to pirate?"

If you're broke or otherwise unable then you're not changing anything in the world in any appreciable way besides giving yourself more enjoyment. Plus, many companies are just fucking evil and deserve to have their products pirated.

Piracy of cunny is especially okay.

Attached: gigachad pirate.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

That's probably the worst and most egoist way to determine if something is moral, you're assuming that you and only you can use that moral code, because if more people around you did you will end up in the bad end of most actions that are detrimental to your well being.

Patriotism is for fags but it's in the interest of literally everyone except billionaire jews for IP to die as a concept.

You're naive and idealistic to believe that. Pirating AAA stuff is beyond acceptable, because there will always be droves of brainwashed retards to buy the next product. For every pirate there's multiple sweaty, indoctrinated idiots buying season passes and preorders. The megacorps are gonna be fine with or without your hard-earned money. Indies are a different story and you'll buy your favorite AA and indie games if you have a heart, as a single sale goes a lot further in more niche markets. I make an effort to buy every game I enjoy, especially niche stuff, but you and I could both stop buying AAA games forever and they'd still make their profit margins.

On principle I agree with you, but these are enormous corporate entities we're talking about here. They have enough money to do whatever the fuck they want, many inject their propaganda into the product, and nearly all of them respect the consumer [you] less and less with every passing generation. I'm going to give them the finger if it's easy, and piracy is easy if anything.

I'm talking about morality in general, if you want to make exceptions for specific cases that will result in a greater good that's fine too as long as there isn't harm done, but I haven't seen a good argument in this thread in favor of piracy yet, everything seems to be for selfish reasons that would fail any morality standard.

>You're naive and idealistic to believe that.
It's textbook morality and ethics, people's actions affect society and you are never the only one performing a unique moral action.

^this man gets it

Attached: 67022487_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 556K)

Semis work a bit differently than cars when it comes to a manual transmission. You will have to re-learn it to a degree. I say go for it though. Driving is comfy, and if your company cares enough, then they already have automatics.

I don't care I'll just pirate stuff.

Attached: 1543196739823.png (849x1200, 767K)

best post in the thread

Attached: 1568001918877.png (308x190, 69K)

based

Yes sweetie.

Even in general, the morality of piracy is best assessed on a case-by-case basis.
>you are never the only one performing a unique moral action
True. But your argument hinges on "immoral" meaning "if everyone else did exactly what you did, the world would be worse off". I'm with you that piracy is wrong if it's done **collectively** on a scale large enough to hurt real, passionate artists. My point though is that won't ever happen. Think about this realistically. Pirates are a minority and most likely always will be, and no single pirate can make a difference in the world through his piracy alone.

Piracy is also an invaluable tool for archivists/historians. Unchallenged, companies can pull games from stores, bog them down with DRM, or discontinue them.
You can't be sure if you'll be able to play your favorite games in the future if they could disappear at the whim of a company that doesn't care about them. This has really happened and is still happening, by the way.
Piracy isn't just stealing for your own pleasure, it's security and futureproofing for enthusiasts to come.

glad her protection was cracked this easily

Attached: 1568594906893.jpg (750x937, 162K)

>Is pirating ok if you are not going to buy anyway?
its not morally wrong but poor guy Blizzard needs your money private jets aint cheap honey

Gibs me dat game nibba i ain't hafta pay fo no video game

Attached: 33fe4096f0ea72cc86eed1c26e05694d.jpg (1200x1200, 199K)

YOU WOULDN'T PIRATE A LITTLE GIRL

>I'm with you that piracy is wrong if it's done **collectively** on a scale large enough to hurt real, passionate artists
>Pirates are a minority
Something morally wrong is still wrong even if you divide it by a big number. Using such an egoist moral standard you may be able to rationalize any other crime that provides a benefit to your well being and has no apparent direct repercussions on the people around you.

>Piracy is also an invaluable tool for archivists/historians.
Even if that was true you will just be trying to rationalize "the end justify the means". That said you can make legal backups for personal use of media you own in many countries, so preservation is not an issue even of the original storage medium degrades over time.

Is this the daily cute and funny thread?

I want to huge that loli.

Attached: 1565142311806.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

The calls people an incel

Attached: TheAverageTranny.png (514x679, 522K)

>and no single pirate can make a difference in the world through his piracy alone.
You say that like there's only one person pirating every game. I guess I will just go punch people out in the streets, one single person can make a difference so it can't be wrong, right? Just make sure to tell your family to be careful outside, just in case.

If you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing.

That is true.

Devs always talk about how they want everyone to play their game but then they get pissy when someone pirates the game

Devs are weird

thats the main reason, you are right

But he came back so it didn't count.

Piracy is stealing and stealing is wrong. That's all there is to it.
It doesn't matter what form the theft takes place, you acquired a product without paying for it in a way it wasn't meant to be acquired. It wasn't gifted to you, it wasn't owed to you, you stole it.

Am I telling you to stop pirating? No. You are your own person and you do what you want and you deal with the consequences.
Am I asking you to stop with the bullshit mental gymnastics? Yes. If you have to do all sorts of weird justifications so you can feel better about what you're doing then maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. Because that is all the "piracy isn't REALLY stealing" arguments are, just mental gymnastics to justify something that you know is actually just stealing but if you justify it by some (dumb ass) other means you don't have a nag in your conscience.

>but I wasn't going to pay for it anyway!
Yeah, that's a thief.
>If I couldn't get it for free then I wouldn't get it if I had to pay.
Yeah, you found an opportunity for theft and you took it.
>Well the game was going to be shitty anyway and I was right so it wasn't worth the money!
Consider that you're exchanging something far more valuable, your time, for something that you wouldn't even spend money on. You have your priorities mixed up here. If you were never willing to exchange your money for it why would you be willing to exchange the one resource you can never get back? I really struggle to understand someone who would find something not worth the few dollars on it because they think it's going to suck but will invest the multiple hours into it. So this justification is either a lie or you have some addiction and need to seek help.

Attached: 1544158404529.png (3840x2160, 364K)

think about it, user, I’m sure you can solve this riddle

Pirating is always ok.

piracy isn't stealing, it's copying.
boom, nice argument.

fpbp
98% of the human population doesn't get it

typical retarded 15 yo frogshitter

Attached: 1546460884192.png (1000x1000, 606K)

I wish
did
where's my thicc butt shortstack oppai lolis??

You've completely misunderstood my post. I think this way about piracy precisely because it is such a low-impact moral choice either way. Pirate or don't pirate, nothing truly important changes in the world.

No one thinks that an immoral act is suddenly okay just because there are no repercussions. Piracy is a completely victimless crime affecting nothing but bytes on your own hard drive. The data strongly suggests that it has miniscule (if any) impact on actual sales, and therefore, does not affect anyone but yourself. So why should that be considered immoral?

>Piracy is a completely victimless crime affecting nothing but bytes on your own hard drive.
That's not the case, if that was the case piracy would be an action without a moral value, but piracy reduces sales, the more people pirate something the harder it will be for that market to be profitable and the industry will get closer to the kind of scenarios described on >The data strongly suggests that it has miniscule (if any) impact on actual sales, and therefore, does not affect anyone but yourself
That's a non sequitur.

That said this was fun but I don't have more time to discus secular morality on Yea Forums of all places, so good night user.

Pirating is okay if you are a povertyfag. I don't expect some poorfag from brazil or some other shithole to be buying video games when they could use that money to buy fucking food and shit. But I expect people who have income and money to support the shit they like. Pirate all you want, but buy the games that you do like unless you don't care if more games like them get made or not. I pirated every single castlevania game after SoTM and kind of regret it since the series fucking died. Not that me alone buying them would of saved shit, but maybe if all the people with money who pirated that shit bought the games it might of made a difference.

You guys are gonna pay for cyberpunk 2077 right?

Attached: 007_6.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>Can't make lolis in Cyberpunk
Absolute trash

Saitama is a poorfag that would pirate everything if he knew how to

Saitama doesn't steal. He bought a manga collection unless he was rewarded it

Attached: gcRHG.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Dev here,

yes

>failed dev here
ftfy

is buying a video game okay if the publisher isnt giving any revenue to devs?
is buying a video game okay if the publisher isnt paying taxes because of some loophole where it exists in two countries that both say they have to give tax to the other country?

Attached: prime jahy.jpg (1113x964, 165K)

>ITT: muh morals
I haven't bought a game in over 15 years and probably never will. Why would I spend money on something I can get for free?

Somalian "Piracy" is a completely justified self defense. Its a response to greedy Western and Asian nations, who invade and exploit Somalia’s water resources illegally.

DROPPED

According to Article 177 of the Japanese Penal Code, anyone who "commits sexual intercourse with a female under thirteen years of age" will receive a minimum of 3 years in prison, and no less. This means that if you have sex with anyone under 13 years old you have committed a crime.

However, under Article 34 of the Child Welfare Act, (translated) "No person shall conduct any of the following acts ... act of fornication to children" 'fornication' refers to sex with an individual to which one is not married, and 'children' refers to anyone under 18 years of age.

According to the article "Marriage in Japan" on the official website for the American Embassy in Tokyo, Japan:

The male partner must be 18 years of age or older and the female partner must be 16 years of age or older.

A person who is under 20 years of age cannot get married in Japan without a parent's approval.

more?

I dont agree with you but please keep posting marina

>wah wah wah pirating is wrong and you should feel bad
Holy shit how cucked are you to screech and at people for not giving greedy corpos even more money? Suck my fucking dick I'm gonna pirate because scumbags dont deserve my money even if a product is good. If a company doesnt respect me as a consumer I have no qualms with stealing from them especially if they are a super rich company where execs shit diamonds while making their workforce work on minimum wage.

How cucked are you that you feel the need to validate your actions?

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 19K)

Fuck EA, I will continue to pirate the Sims and install all the porn mods

Attached: 1567939397480.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

Saitama would see piracy as a victimless crime and do it if he knew how. He probably pirates anime anyway.

yes pirating is okay. buying things is okay too, just do whatever feels right to you. No game has ever flopped because it was pirated too much, and no game has ever succeeded because it was pirated too little, good games (or at least games with wide appeal) do well regardless of how often they are pirated so it's a silly thing to get upset over.

Pirating is unconditionally okay. You'd've to be an absolute brainlet to think otherwise.

100 percent this every game I've pirated is either abandon ware or a mediocre triple a game. I don't care too much for those 2D indie games so I've never pirated one.

>he doesn't know about emulators

Attached: 1568195083431.jpg (249x249, 15K)

Sure
I miss playable demo's and trials
Same thing if u buy it used (something u can't do on pc anymore)
This

I wish.
The devs get paid basically flat rate
The publishers eat most of the minuscule losses to piracy
Sadly the developers cop it in they long run when they get shut down due to their games not selling

Why wouldn't it be ok?

Attached: 1568473001480.png (407x652, 200K)

puffy!

What was the sauce for this again?
When I search I can't find exactly where this came from and I remember it had more funny shit on that site.

changed name to plastic robot automaton because lego dmca

Thank you so much.

Only commies pirate, and I'm not a commie.

Attached: based tanya.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

Piracy is capitalism at its core.

Pirating is always ok because I do it and I wouldn't do something not ok because then it wouldn't be.

>Pirating isn't stealing. It's copying.
You keep telling yourself that.

Attached: 1554626837233.jpg (268x188, 8K)

>tfw i will download a car in my lifetime

There's only one situation in which piracy is morally acceptable, and that is when a game lacks a demo and you are using piracy to help decide whether or not it is worth a purchase.

I would a pirate little girl

Attached: bf3cef877bea80eac2b5d50293b9210b.png (768x1024, 510K)

Pirating is always ok.

Copyright laws are the estate fucking your fairy asshole without lube.

I fucked up, there's a second situation in which piracy is okay. When the game in question is not readily available from the creator.

Okay I had enough,dump the lolis already

delicious brown

No u.

Little brown girls are the best.

Attached: 302aa81ced978359d9c879058deff618.png (600x900, 210K)

>You keep telling yourself that.

>finish torrent
>files are just missing off seeders' computers
>online piracy is a nonstop battle for the game as only one iteration of it exists, it cannot be copied
brutal

Keep going.

You want a loli dump, then dump lolis yourself. Be the change you want to see.

>People trying to convince others piracy is right when they think its wrong.

Jesus people, its like adblocker. It's GOOD that the majority think its morally unacceptable and they are entitled to their righteousness as compensation for subsudising your free shit. Why on earth would you try and scupper your own existence? If everyone began to pirate a change would be necessary or a consequence would occur that would end your current existence.

Take a different route, permit the insufferable judgement as fair payment for your own continued enjoyment.

very nice

Attached: 1542543076183.jpg (2077x1814, 1.26M)

>>files are just missing off seeders' computers
what did he mean by this?

Is posting lolis to get attention okay?

>don't mind me, just pirating this bread

Attached: jesus bread miracle.jpg (994x1390, 293K)

DO NOT RAIL THE GRAIL.

why

Attached: ricotta ys.png (876x1128, 961K)

Attached: 1567925411169.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Ricotta is such a good girl

Im Australian.

So am I and I posted two of those.

Attached: 1548594436942.png (1600x1168, 1.76M)

I'm Floridian

Attached: 1564546501520.jpg (827x1169, 569K)

Piracy is ok when you do it to AAA publishers who are rich as fuck anyways so piracy hardly affects them.

I pirate old games and then I buy physical version of it if i can :)

Attached: 3644737171.jpg (1000x1333, 360K)

literally me

based nignog, spending welfare on vidya

Based physical collector.

Attached: tenor (13).gif (498x278, 1.12M)

If you opened the thread because of the OP image you are a pedophile.

Where do you think you are?

>moralfagging in Yea Forums

>why yes I download "free" games, how did you know? fuck capitalism!
>WTF STOP POSTING LOLI THATS ILLEGAL

Attached: 1563394701901.png (214x300, 31K)

On a board filled with fucking legends.

You’re right, I’d pirate a whole lot of them

This, if I pirate and you don't like it, fuck you and deal with it nigger

>PS4
You could do better.

Will florida man ever stop?

pirating is ok if you can't afford the game, most who make games are socialists. They will understand.

can't stop
won't stop

Attached: 1564546845001.jpg (2891x4096, 748K)

CUTE!!

I pirate EGS exclusives since they're already paid for by the creepy wanker and the CCP

Go on lad, this one's on me.

the cutest!!!

Attached: 1564545626413.jpg (1260x1680, 521K)

>pirate game cuz devs dont put a demo for me to try
>99% of the time I drop the game 1~3 hours in anyway and uninstall

When its good and I have fun with it I feel bad and buy later when its on sale.

ahh, I want to take care of that loli pony

based pedo man

>cropped
source nigger

I would buy an RPG called Cyberpunk 2077.
Turns out there is a first person shooter coming out with that same name for some reason.
If it looked like some kind of interesting cyberpunk story in an interesting settings I could see myself buying it, but it just kinda looks like you run around very modern looking environments, shooting bullet sponges and helping black people commit crime.
Both times your character acts surprised when they learn said black people have double-crossed them.
Everything from gameplay to the style to the writing looks really lazy.
I don't think I'd even waste my time pirating something like that.

Attached: 1528687802065.jpg (750x601, 195K)

you just described the majority of games today

Yes.

Attached: Piracy_is_not_theft_Jesus_proves_it.png (450x255, 41K)

Piracy is ok because no-one who matters gives a shit.

Wtf I'm a christian now

This is the most (actually) boomer thing I've seen since crummy Pokemon creatures.
Who the fuck sees punks ANYWHERE these days?

Everything that makes 2016 R*eddit refugees seething is good.

You posted mormon Jesus tho, which is a knock-off, ie piracy.
Checkmate ...atheists?

I recognize the artist as "as109".
And it is.

Attached: ddf0f22ecc8bbd7528ca18dbd38382a0.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Enjoy prison

Can euros really not eat burgers while driving?
Jesus christ.
What CAN you do in that freedomless hellhole?

>piracy
>All this C
blessed thread

>Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities,p for there is no authority except that which God has established.q The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted,r and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
Piracy is illegal, and therefore a sin.

this, just pirate that shit and enjoy it save money for your lunch or something, stop trying to justify it making yourself feel good