Monster Hunter Iceborne

Attached: 1549931423783.png (850x557, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TeXQHirMJE
youtube.com/watch?v=vOyMZbhMzlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: V2_TYNdZBzk9fbOn.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>jump from MR23 to MR49
Neat

Shit tier webm. What's so interesting about it?

Attached: Poor Kulu.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Is there anything he CAN'T do?

Attached: 1568030048423.jpg (1024x904, 70K)

Win against the hunter.

I'm making a try hard gs build. What skills do I prioritize and with what armor? Current best gs is sharas right?

Paolumu is the one of the worst shitmons they've added to the franchise ever since 2nd gen

Beat Savage Deviljho

Attached: EC5zMstVUAETsfB.png (800x800, 1.23M)

>yawn-gar-ooga

How do you do the stupid coal machine thing? Is it just random? Fuck that thing.

Yes you randomly guess, you see a progress bar slowly fill the machine. Once it's filled up all the way a special cut scene happens and you get the, "good," reward. Along the way there's a special sequence where if you guess right Palicoes tell you the correct order of buttons for the next minute or something and another type where if you guess right you get extra steam bar progress for a set amount of time.

Shit is incredibly easy, I've done it like 3 times. Don't even have to git gud, just put in any modicum of effort.

Hold R2/RT

>mfw my first Seething Bazel
Now I have PTSD everytime I see the color blue.

marry us

About to fight Velkhana. I'm hearing varying opinions on her, some say she's great, while others say she's a Lunastra-tier AOE fest. What am I in for?

How long should my HR armour last me in Iceborne?
i.e which master rank is it time to upgrade?

Can I get a quick rundown on Light and Heavy Bowguns? What stats let me know if one is worth using?

>her
>she

What weapon do you use?

Hot

I used mine until glac glavenus, I changed it to the glavenus set for the L5 max might

Experience varies massively depending on your weapon.

As with any monster that even dares to take their feet off the ground, I just run Insect Glaive and glue myself to them.

So is he dead or not?

I'm an LSfag, she seems ok from the last two encounters

as a greatsword I enjoyed it a lot

>He's playing with the lock-on

>sit down to play Iceborne for “a few minutes”
>check clock
>4 hours have passed
Anybody else experiencing this feel regularly since Iceborne dropped?

Attached: 1AC38ED9-1F9A-4366-856E-1D9CFA649AD1.jpg (2048x1152, 134K)

Gotta up them Apm's

Really good fight,greatly designed don't listen to the shitters.

Attached: download.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Throw it in the trash immediately because it's the exact same as going from low rank to high rank. It's been like that every MH game.

Keep himself from getting trip locked.

>PC player
>getting excited to play Iceborne
>remember that I start my job in January and I'll barely have any free time
>all my friends will be so far ahead of me
Fuck...

Attached: 1527984687075.jpg (1080x1080, 225K)

it's great isn't it?

Longsword.

Typically with Light Bowguns, people like Rapid Fire of one particular ammo type, and will play that LBG with that one ammo type being its main damage output, alongside some status for extra utility like Sleep or Para. LBGs typically can run Elemental Ammos whilst HBGs will not, and focus on mobility.

With Heavy Bowguns, you usually focus on the availability and capacity of the Spread, Sticky/Clusters, Normal, and Pierce ammo types, and again with extra utility through additional status ammo. HBGs are more about getting in monsters faces and unloading DAKKA DAKKA on them, and Shield mods are an option to make this easier.

That's the general jist, but there are always exceptions since the mechanics of ammo types is so fucking different for every weapon. In terms of what's meta right now, you would have to ask someone with more experience. I know that the Zinogre HBG is the choice for Spread Ammo and that's it.

Is there an upgrade to the affinity booster in iceborne? I can't find anything about it

You have my thanks, friend

>Zinogre HBG is spread
Fuck this gay earth.

I wanted it to be Pierce so bad, we already have enough spread HBG why make more.

>About to do my first S.Jho investigation
Pray for me, lads.

Eh, you might be fine. Although it might be annoying since some of her stuff is just parry bait for her to hit you with somethine else.

Does critical status work with KO damage?

Cause Spread got buffed while pierce got nerfed, and they know everyone loves the weapon, so they switched the profeciency.

anyone tried the shrieking legaiana armor for bow? is it any good?

Attached: 1557621121598.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

The flipside is Pierce sucks and there are already usable Pierce HBGs, and with unique models.

Now we get a unique HBG that looks cool and is one of the most fun weapons in the game.

*lightly kicks*

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Yeah the hunts are very fucking time consuming because everything has a shitload of HP.

Attached: I_want_o_jerk_off_but_im_sleepy.png (685x850, 468K)

That's still better than the feeling you get realizing your friends will never play mh with you because they are normalfaggots who only play overwatch or csgo

>An armor that gives another level of charge to bow and just bow
>Is it any good?

t.hasnt used Narga LBG with rapid pierce 2

t.shitter who needs to improve

Welcome to G-Rank.

>That's still better than the feeling you get realizing your friends will never play mh with you because they are normalfaggots
My friend who only plays shooters and minecraft is way into MHW. It's normie-tier now.

just because an armor set was designed with bow in mind doesnt mean its good for bow you retard

Attached: 1556994634411.jpg (860x859, 61K)

We already had 2 (3) fucking unique spread HBG while there was just 1 pierce.

When you play Monster Hunter, you never play for "just a few minutes"

The lowest MR armour is like 114 or 118 defense and fully upgraded end game HR is 90.
It's not a huge difference yet, hence no need to upgrade.

If your hunts are taking longer than 15 minutes it means you suck. It’s not the game’s fault you’re bad.

Be in a good game

If you don't have at least 750 defense by Velkhana you're holding back your team by carting too often.

Barioth

After it/on it you must upgrade

>15 minutes
LMAO if you're just going into Master Rank you should still be sub-5ing every hunt you fucking casual.

God she's stunning

All my friends are on PC or double dippers who didn't buy Iceborne on console this time but I'll still get bamboozled because it's poor timing for me.

Attached: 1483546840487.jpg (188x158, 7K)

Haha how the fuck is carting even real nigga haha like just don't get hit nigga haha avoid the attacks haha

Reminder that tempered monsters get a speed boost in MR, so slowfags can stop doomposting about Nargacuga.

MH6 in a few years.

>team
>playing monster hunter with randoms online
If you have no friends to play with play solo, it's how it should be done.

Ohhh hey, /mhg/ is here.

What's a good MR base gunner set?

I said a good game, not some World sequel trash.

>Speed boosting every monsters in MR.
>Speed boosting them even MORE as tempered.

Attached: kagura cant sleep.gif (352x264, 1.11M)

Mmhmm okay buddy very neat

>dude you just need to fight this unfun, artificially difficult trash monster that you can't even reliably hunt to make Narga actually like how he was in the old games.
bravo

Bloodborne 2 as a secret boss

>Snoyshit
>getting a sequel when their company is going down in flames
lol

shitter tears

I solo'd using r8 gear up to Namielle, at which point, I didn't -have- to upgrade, but it certainly made things faster, a decent armor set and weapon cut my hunts down by 10-15 minutes at that point. The only time you absolutely need to upgrade is when you are going over time limit, which I assume I would have been reaching the point of eventually if the gradual increase in my hunt time was any indication; if you aren't shit, you don't need to upgrade because you need defense, but because you need more offense.

>going down in flames
source? they just recently earned 3 billion because of one gacha game

wait till Black Diablos for the Rocksteady upgrade. She's bloodbath Diablos in disguise, I swear.

>The Iceborne Wyvern
>it’s actually a dragon

Attached: 22E3A301-356D-46BF-8F73-76F866014373.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

>Dragon Phial just adds 510 Dragon to the sword attacks while keeping NEB
What the fuck bros, Bone Swaxe is broken

Black Diablos was probably the first old monster I actually had trouble with in MR, I didn't cart any but it was like a 40 minutes fight because she zoned me so fucking hard almost nonstop so I couldn't even get close. My palico probably dealt the majority of the damage with the volcano attack.

>can capture monsters
>cant do shit with them besides pulling them apart for equipments or cage them in arena for entertainment

Why cant we just tame and love them yet?

How do I stop MR Diablos from charging me on wake up until I die

What's his endgame?

Attached: 5c3f761659e295fc2bc8759b81ca1a6e755e0e16.jpg (900x1125, 204K)

Go decapitate a dog, furnigger.

>if you aren't shit
I'm not a speedrunner I don't care about finishing hunts as quickly as possible.
I like to play the game at my own pace, obviously if I'm getting one shot by a monster (assuming it's not a one hit ko attack by design), it's time to upgrade.

>Monster Hunter: ZOO WORLD
>Tie in game with World
>Only way to get Mons for your zoo is to capture them in the main game
>Can walk around the zoo with your hunter and invite other players to your zoo, where you can hire felyne staff and feet and pet the mons
FUND IT
U
N
D

I
T

Lotta fun, good fight, except fighting it in the forest where it can shoot ice breath at you through trees without you being able to see it

well, you -do- care if you run the risk of going over the time limit, and that will eventually happen if you don't upgrade, but people saying you have to upgrade in early MR if you had a really strong gamma setup with all the rare decos are retarded, you can steamroll at least 3/4 of the main story quest with no trouble in r8.

Being hungry.

I was looking at my crafting list and I just remembered that poisoned meat and all that shit exists. What the hell is the point of them really?

>can only be used if the monster have not spotted you
>only works if the monster is fatigued
>but whenever a monster is fatigued they immediately beeline toward their designated feeding spot
>so you have to know that spot by heart and have placed the spiked food beforehand

I know that it works against Jho and Odo to and extent but is there any other practical use for them at all?

It also only works on monsters that eat meat, at least that was the case in old games

Fucking hell Savage Jho is intense. But does he have really low health or something? Because I swear I didnt even feel like I was doing much but he went down within 25 minutes and I was sure he wouldn't have gone down til at least 40 because he was taking fuck all damage on unclutch clawed parts.

10/10 would legit play

I've literally never used them, ever. They're useless.

That or just take the gameplay from that spin off for 3D with pokemon gameplay and add it to MHW so we can tame monsters and ride them to help on quests and stuff.
Would make sense considering they already animated some monsters fighting each other in the game.

I've honestly grown fond of the Legiana after grinding for its armor in every rank so I'd like my own pet Legiana buddy.

He's a low HP monster because it's starving to death.

>newfags didnt know about stories

>play mhw while drunk
>encountering the variant legiana during expedition
>follow it to the nest
>see 2 legiana sleeping
>my mind did not process how they were different color and thought the variant legiana was a corpse and attack legiana
>now had to be dealing with the two legianas

>3 points in ice res
>still get two shotted unless I have the iceproof mantle on

Is this game as shitty as world was?

Thank fuck for that then

Nah

I asked this eariles but does any PC fag knows if World can run on a i3?

There's a tempered version so enjoy that lmao

I know about Stories, my fucking Monster Hunter Zoo Tycoon game is still what I want

Still has the same health though, so that's fine. I can just play like a faggot and avoid damage.

I did the SEETHING Bagel today
I knew it was coming, I saw a webm of it before the game was even out
mfw instantly Savage Jho showed up and just followed us around the whole fight

I fucking adore her.

>draw girl
>call it boy
why do capcom do this

Attached: BELBANA.png (757x492, 17K)

That shit was off the wall, ended up killing both of them, had no idea what either of them were about

>anime artstyle
>play as a child
>mini versions of monsters

It was fun for like 3 hours.

Hi user, I'm someone that probably never would have given monhun a chance if not for world. I played world on release, and thought it was decent. But outside of the first few hunts, I still didn't quite 'get' it. My bud played this shit obsessively on his handheld and always tried to pull me in. But with iceborne, I think it hooked me. These returning monsters are just insane. Tigrex was the first time I triple carted and felt like it was because I wasn't gud enough. Glavenus and his fucking sword tail with those crazy moves. Brachydios making me pay attention to positioning so as not to eat shit from his goo. Hell, all the monsters making me pay more attention. In base world I always had the monsters in sight. Now they're moving and attacking so much I can lose sight of them. Fucking nargacuga borderline teleports, odo bites and claws circles around me. I have to watch out, now. Being careful about when I get up, when I sheathe. World really needed this, and I'm glad I get to enjoy it.

Attached: bocchi stronk.png (703x586, 138K)

What u guys think?

Attached: 7DE6FF5C-913A-4075-8E01-319759D5F714.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

You're gucci but IMO I'd replace guard 5 with evasion. Chip damage is insane in MR

Whats a good glaive in Icebourne, Glavenus? I never touched glaive in World.

Jho is all about this
youtube.com/watch?v=2TeXQHirMJE
Savage Jho is like 5 of it all at once

It's fun and the AoE itself wasn't actually that bad once you get a grip of how it fight

So all my gammas are worthless?

Crashing this ecosystem with no survivors

What direction should I roll to avoid Namielle beams. It seems like he sprays in a path that covers every direction?

yep, unless you decide to help hr playersi hate niggers lol

Not only did I read your blog post but I'm also glad your enjoying yourself user

Are mantle gems always active or do they activate when you wear the mantle?

Does Seething Bezelguise and Savage Deviljho engage in turf war during the quest? Seeing turf wars happening are fucking awesome.

>MFW doing a Glavenus quest in the Wildspire Wastes and Diablos suplexes Glavenus in the turf war
Seeing that shit is like I'm watching a Godzilla movie. So good.

Attached: Macho Man.jpg (468x306, 49K)

They do
It's clash of the Titans in IMAX 3d with front row seats

only when you wear the mantle

How do i fight Barioth with GS?
All his moves move him behind me if if i tackle, he has zero recoveries.and breaking his wings does not help since he'll be too far away to capitalize unless you intentionally bait him to use the move.

Attached: 1517079771487.png (638x526, 330K)

I'm playing GU right now, using Striker Lance. What lances should I focus on? I currently have Yukomo 2, Petrified 4, Bone 3, and Iron 3. Additionally, what armor sets should I go for? I'm using Daimyo Hermitaur right now, and have *** village quests and * guild quests.
>inb4 bibiwa
The mods wouldn't like it if we had 2 MonHun threads up and would delete both.

>Seeing a """cinematic""" clunky mess that takes off 1/10 of a monster's health is COOL DOOD

Jumping up in rank after you decide to stop doing endless hours of other quests and actually do what removes your cap is always satisfying.

Everyone's fine with discussing any MH game, its just one autist stirring shit up. No point splitting discussion like what WoW did

It is
Get bent listfag

I like Glav, Zinogre and Barioth.

It's WAAAAAAAY better than monsters not even acknowledging each other back then. Way fucking better

IIRC the very first MR armor has 110 def per part at level one, and MRs have FAR more deco slots than their HR equivalents, not even getting into level 4 decos. So, outside of fashion and having a specific set of skills you really want, yes they're rendered obsolete pretty quickly.

You bet it did
Its a shame there wasn't a Turf war with the Brachy as well

Attached: math.jpg (480x360, 16K)

You don't really need to concentrate too much until 4-5 star quests. For now, get Spiked Javelin

Well that suck, good thing I didn't bother max ranking the gamma armor. Is transmog/armor layering all armor a thing without mods?

monky

Not yet and maybe never, we don't know
Will do user, thanks!

Nope, Only layered armors are the same old meme sets, sadly.

Well that really suck. I guess I wouldn't mind holding off until the PC release in winter, after all.

>first Shrieking Legiana hunt
>happened to be packing a poison weapon
>3nd time I poison it, in its nest, it just starts vomiting and shaking uncontrollably
Just call PETA on me, I don't want to live anymore. We're the bad guys. I actually felt so bad for it I went back to camp and got capture gear.

Attached: 913.jpg (737x556, 109K)

>Thing that tried to kill me coughed so we're bad guys : (

>Just started playing mhw
>sub 30 hours
>stream to some friends for fun
>one friend notices I have 2 attack gems already
>freaks out
So these things are really rare or something?

Attached: 1556296996928.gif (1080x1080, 172K)

Faggot.

post stream pls i want to be comfy with you

They're stupidly rare and some people with 800+ hours still only have the one the game gives you and the witcher one
Your friend is right to lose his shit
Getting that early is big nice by the way

Attached: 9.png (428x627, 110K)

No fucker. You go back, poison it again, poison it's friends, it's kids, it's loved ones. Then you bomb the place off the face of the earth. Fuck those things.

Rare is an understatement, you just won the MHW lottery.

>Storiestoddlers think anyone cares about that game
Most veterans view that game as non-canon and pretend it doesn't exist because it's literally MH version of pic related; a much-maligned kiddified spin-off of an established franchise that is conceived to cater to toddler, Pokefag, and Yokai Watch audiences.

Attached: 6ffbd34af2f12de0411e6fd61fdcfd48.jpg (1519x716, 174K)

Earlier today I have gotten a Sheath/Attack deco and a Satiated/Attack gem. Are these rare?

Most people weren’t around or were unaware of when you could dupe them, so they’re disgustingly rare as a result

Seems like everyone’s missing at least a few decos though, it took another glitch for me to get a magazine jewel and I’m still missing any ironwall, shield, or artillery jewels

Namielle's roar sounds like the Mud Dragon from Breath of Fire 4. Nice.

Why is the Guiding Lands so comfy to just wander and fight in?

Nah, half of the size 4 decos I’ve gotten had either attack or expert

I have 2
One of them I think you get given at some point during the main story
The other I got for logging in during 13million sales bonus thingy
I've got 300+ hours and have never got one naturally

for GS, are shock traps or pitfall traps better for pulling of TCS? planning on taking one of these and the required mats to craft on hunts

nah /attack level 4 gems are much less rare

but those two are garunteed, right?

Shock, Pitfall makes monster heads flail around like they're having a seizure.

>tfw duped them early and have 27
Hopefully in World 2 they let you meld them straight out.

Yeah this also, out of my 380 hours i have one artillery and like four ironwall. my friend had 200 something and still does not have an elementless jewl even when farming greatest jag

The one for beating Leshen alongside Pukei Pukei living is guaranteed, as is the free one for getting to High Rank. You missed the 13m celebration one though.

shock also lets you attack tail if you want to cut it off

Attached: Dios Rod.jpg (1130x760, 508K)

Both traps will immobilize the monster so it doesn't mater is most cases, pitfall traps will make the monster's body fall into the ground but you're aiming for the head anyways, certain traps don't work on certain monsters either, for example pitfall traps don't work on nargacuga unless he's enraged and shock traps don't work on zinorge unless at all and will actually buff him

Also, at least Deviljho and Savage Jho can still use their bites and breaths while in a pit.

>”main” CB
>no guard, Artillery, magazine or offensive guard decos
400 hours of this nonsense.

RNG are just bullshit in general. I remember spending an entire month trying to get KT Glutton. I gave up and settle with KT horn. When AT KT was release, I was farming to get her gamma and got a glutton on the first run.

>It's a "join a guiding lands session and the host leaves after killing one monster" episode

i cannot kill barioth. he's a wiley bastard, i can't damage him enough with the bow. if i do the witcher and behemoth content does it yield anything significant in terms of gear or anything that might make me better prepared for this shit? I went straight from xeno to iceborn and i'm just getting wrecked everywhere

Attached: 1568551300786s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

whats the point of the guiding lands?

thanks friends, im going to carry both but mats for only an extra shock. if i knew you irl id smell your breath

If you're using the flashbug cage on your palico bring pitfalls since your cat spamming shock traps everywhere will make player-placed ones last all of 2 seconds.

Man guess I was lucky, I haven't done the witcher quest yet so there's a third for me soon.
On another note I just switched to the charge blade. What are some good armor sets for it? Is Capacity boost actually helpful because I mostly save up my charges for the super elemental discharge.

Attached: 1553316919506.jpg (1600x900, 430K)

Are you still running HR armor or have you already made MR gear?

1. Get gud
2. Get MR weapons/armor
3. Get gudder
4. Summon a couple of buddies and curb stomp the fucker.
In that order.

A slight correction to what said, Zinogre does get paralyzed like normal, but if he isn't caught or killed while in the trap, he becomes fully powered up.

Trying out longsword for the first time since FU, what do I need to know? This is a completely different weapon now.

>if I do highrank stuff does it help with master rank?
No. Make some High Rank armor. More defense the better.
MR is draw attack meta. Use stuff with quick draw attacks.
Barioth will never be a fun fight. It doesn't get any better either.

just make the bone set, it's carried me to tigrex so far

So what's the latest on endgame Charge Blade armor? I would imagine it's some mix of Damascus and Zorah but I'm not sure what the best way to make it all fit is.

i've made 4 pieces of MR but it's all pretty shit in terms of damage stats right now. viper tobi and kulu

>Are you still running HR armor
Seriously why do I see so many fuckers still wearing HR gear in MR and getting boddied? It's super easy to acquire. And there's like a 30 def difference per piece on base.

All HR weapons and armors are made completely obsolete by MR gear make sure you upgrade. And Barioth is a VERY unga bunga monster, you really have to be on your toes to not get hit a lot. Focus on his front legs, if you break them he'll trip on the ice a lot more.

In IB you can exit the game, go back in, and do a strange stream to get a guaranteed magazine jewel on the third gem. I think it only works if your character is in the top save slot or something.

It’s a milder table bug in IB that they’re going to fix sooner or later, so you might as well take advantage of it.

what's the point of anything?

Are endgame builds literally just Crit Draw Ishvalda weapons?

Attached: 1555250860289.gif (241x328, 3.85M)

Assign Pokèmon typings to monsters.
Hard mode: save dragon type for elder dragon tier/rare monsters

Rathalos
Fire/Flying
Ability: Poison Touch

There isn't any point in the grand scheme of things. We have to make a point. That's what makes us human.

Attached: 1525273428588.jpg (800x800, 418K)

Very varied now. SAED unga, although nerfed is still viable with Zorah Damascus.
Best would be Ele CB with Namielle 4pc but require tons of investment
I myself am a Savage AxeCHAD myself so this set works for me.

Dude i'm literally swimming in ironwall/guardian decos from lv4 ones

Attached: IMG_20190916_085239.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

Both the fact that this is alot of people's first g-rank game so they just don't know better, and meta fags who refuse to give up their 100% crits and masters touch

Multiplayer makes barioth harder.

>velkhana kicks my ass
>teo kicks my ass
>haven't fought kush yet but he'll probably kick my ass as well
Master rank is hard

It's great isn't it.

Yeah if you're a bunch of scrubs.

What new moves have you witnessed LR and HR monsters use in Master Rank? Have any of their new moves improved them in your eyes? I've seen Kulu Ya-Ku use an explosive rock and Pukei-Pukei spit out a lingering cloud of poison after eating a sporepuff.

Huh, didn't know you could Aug a weapon that much. Wonder if I could keep stacking Atk on one of my GSs.

does the moveset change in multiplayer? normally just having 3 people to share the aggro helps immensely

>capture gear
>condemning it to a long and painful death as it wastes away from the poison instead of just putting it out of its misery

Attached: bruh.jpg (720x720, 111K)

how do you augment weps anyway? us it worth it? never bothered in the base game

after a certain threshold of weapon power, attack skills become redundant and outclassed by crit skills. generally in MH, attack skills become less and less useful the later in the game on gets.

Lol no, unless you literally got carried through all base game barioth with people is a pushover

Odo actually using his main mechanic of eating meat and getting powered up makes him way better
Tiztzi fainting flashes and back-hoping making the fight more feel engaging because it's actively trying to trick you into thinking your're safe

i’ve been watching some cb speedrunners and they seem to have dropped zorah for impact cb. couldn’t tell you why since they still spam saed all day

Regular Anja having a flame attack that actually hits something once in a while helps immensely in making him not just a poor man's pickle.

What custom do you have on the HBG?

Stuck in the past, savage axe is disgusting but requires more “finesse”

I got my first /handicraft today. Think it was fortify/handicraft

When does garuga show up

i bet you guys thought i died
daily el gatito gaming meow meow meow meow

Attached: 1563354618349.jpg (563x1003, 363K)

I think all the new moves have made them better monsters. The move sets of a lot of the new early game monsters in World were pretty generic but they actually have some quirks and interesting attacks to them now. I hope they keep those moves in the next HR game theyvappear in.

When he pleases

Postgame.

Disgusting clown

i doubt it, sas still seems inefficient compared to saed in most matchups

Im in postgame. Do I need to level up guided lands?

There is literally an entire MH game based on this concept.

You get a story quest for him, not sure what the trigger is. I got it pretty quickly so just dick around in the Guiding Lands for a bit and you should get it.

level forest to 3

i always knew there was something familiar about legiana, until i saw this

Attached: EEDbGP8UcAAl_OR.jpg (500x402, 49K)

>caring about inefficiency
Nigga i look fly as fuck doing beyblade critting every chainsaw hitstops

Is that some kinda mole?

Thanks user

Attached: DjVbHFfV4AI2RLa.jpg (2164x3044, 837K)

IIRC it's some kind of turbo-venomous (kills you in like 5 minutes) squid

Where do you get a fucking fey wyvern gem

Reverse image searched it, it's a sea slug apparently.

its a slug named blue sea slug also known as blue dragon

I got 1 from Garugas tail.

Viper Kadachi

I've only fought him with GS but MP barioth is aids
He's constantly target swapping and leaping all over the place.
Almost never gets staggered and part breaks take forever.
He dies super fast in solo.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190908220416.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

One tip I find VERY helpful when trying to slap a Barioth is that getting him on the falling ice shelves will instantly exhaust him when he has to fly back into the area.

check your hunter guide
I'm assuming that Fey Wyvern Gems are just MR Bird Wyvern Gems

it’s no different from people using aerial ig combos or corner horners to be honest. if you find that sort of thing ‘fly’, more power to you i guess

I just spam the fuck outta mounts, clutch, traps, grugsteady mantle and when those are on cool down pray to god he stops right in front of my swing.

Attached: 1487186931361.jpg (970x990, 99K)

I think it's with the suffix. People assume Nergigante is a he because the -ante which is similar to a masculine name like dante, while Legiana, Velkana, etc. end with -ana which is similar to a feminine name like Marianna. Even all the monsters either have to have both genders in their species or have no gender.

>finally got my slow ass to seething
>mfw it actually REEEEEEEEES

Attached: 4A0CEAE2-5C7D-4A98-B236-B8338943BEF4.jpg (400x400, 29K)

People assume Nerg is a he because he's buff as fuck

dilate

It also has to do with body shape and other physical characteristics too, you know. Most people probably think Nerg is a dude because he has a deep-ass roar and is built like a brick house. Legiana and Velkhana have high-pitched screeches and are comparatively much slimmer.

>Triple carted to Story Ruiner Nergi
Shara's gonna fucking rip me a new asshole isn't it?

Oh shit I just got an Artillery Jewel +4

oh shit user just got a Artillery Jewel +4

fuck you

Yes and you're gonna love it!

I think Nerg is a he because I'd like to think he has a huge throny dick.
Idk, maybe that's just me.

I got one as well as an Ironwall +4 jewel.

So, how's iceborne, should i buy or not?

Naw it's world:good edition

I wonder if it's possible for claw attack's shiny drops to drop rare mats like mantles?

no point in them, they're space waster.
just bring barrels, and more barrels.
I didn't know it was possible to make 40k not grim.
i'm off the internet for now, this is plain disgusting.
However, i will still thank my doctor

It's world but in G rank. Wow!

can i get a list of all the new upgraded palico gadgets?

Thinking of rolling a new file with a Girl for a change. Are the new armors decent? I just looked up the Nargacuga armor and my dick moved. Is it worth the grind all the way to iceborne just for a model swap?

Attached: capcom-x-bside-label-sticker-monster-hunter-world-nargacuga-armo-596121.1.jpg (594x594, 84K)

Did you like world? it doubles the content makes the game feel fresh again
Did you not like world? chances are it probably fixed what you disliked
So yes buy it

You can just change your gender with an edit voucher, you get a free one, and they give you another one when you buy iceborne

Yeah but my friends will think I'm gay...

Grinding the whole game again from scratch sounds like the biggest pain in the ass in the world, why? Just use your free character edit voucher.
Honestly the MR anja armor got me uncomfortably hard, they really buffed femhunter's tits in some sets.

Did it fix endgame monsters spamming absurd amounts of aoe to counter the hunter powercreep? From what I see hunters got even more tools to fuck around with

i had my fun with it, so yeah i'll prolly buy it.
i'm on pc so it won't be right away though.
good hunting, hunters!

they already do

go away listfag

just say you wanna look at dat sweet ass, it's all fine.
If you can't assume yourself for playing a girl in a game, you're already gay

Because I've literally ignored certain weapon types as it is, and I have to grind low rank monsters anyhow to get the materials together. I thought it could be fun, but I'm already facing off against Valk right now and filling out my armor collection already.

How significant is legiana's extra loot skill? Will it speed up farming somewhat?

A lot of monsters are fairer now
For example Kirin got a new PHYSICAL move, and ele resist is easier than ever to get so his fight isn't as cancerous
Kush's tornadoes dissipate faster because they coalesce to each other then explode

Can I save my male's face or do I have to do that shit all over again when I inevitably decide to swap back?

>try to make Namielle longsword
>have to build from scratch
>notice I don't have enough Zorah mats
No...

Hi, yes, PC cuck here. How does Artillery go to +4? Thank you.

oh my, that made my dick move a bit.
this is gonna be great

Nope, you have to rebuild the face from scratch

You can on PC

RIP user

so what are gourmet vouchers? how are they better than normal vouchers?

Easily one of the best G Rank games in the series. The only problem I had with the base game that wasn’t fixed is the weapon designs, which is pretty shitty but everything else is so good it’s still worth it.

You have to start all over, but there are numbers now, so you could write down your sliders and remake him

Lots of armor sets have perks that raise the level cap on certain skills. For example Free Meal can get two extra levels, equaling a 75% chance that you consume an item for free.

On the other end of the spectrum Teostra is unironically the hardest out of the base ED now. His blastpowders are on steroids and he punishes facehuggers with instant powderspread on the side of his face. Still fair though, brings difficulty to what is the easier elder

Did they even add a new melding recipe? The decoration pool is so bloated with garbage 4-slots now it feels impossible to get anything good

all food items are fresh and you get guaranteed food skill activation.

You get max health and stamina.

I was thinking of getting it on PC as a matter of fact. I could do my Girl run then, and just use them vouchers for now.

>Ruiner Nergi gets AoE bleeds (That also don't give immunity when healed) on EVERY FUCKING ATTACK partway through the fight
How do you go from something cool and interesting like Namielle into this faggot

Tzitzi LS or Kulu for an early ME Longsword?

Oh this is perfect then. Thanks for telling me. I'll probably screencap each page for documentation.

Just slot in Bleed Resistance

Best MHW haircut is pompadour. If you disagree you are a raging homo.

anyone got pics of the rarity 12 Lunastra+Xeno gunlance and Jho's Bow? stats and slots wise I mean

>made a SA set
>made a GL set
What to build next?

Blackveil Vaal Hazak is cancer.

If you don't mind starting over I'd recommend getting it on pc, performance wise the difference between pc and consoles is really big, then you have the mods. What I hate is being shit on by capcom though, I bet pc will get delayed updates again for no reason at all

based

Attached: EECzLAEUcAAWcta.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Youre forgetting the afro, so it ties for first

What's funny is that nerg reproduces like a goddamn plant. So nerg is absolutely just an it.

I was wondering how Bow or Bowgun play on PC. I can sorta Bow, but I don't really care for the Gun with a pad.

You will learn to love the brapdragon

Make your funlance set into a CB set
Make a hammer/HH set
Actually you anons have any gold hammer sets? Thinking three piece diablos with two from something else

It got one the other day. I also have seven regular artillery jewels. I also don't play any weapons that use them. Desire sensor is what it is.

pompadour 1 or pompadour 2?

Sending Rathshits headfirst into a wall is so fucking satisfying.

Can't answer that because even with ranged I still use my controller but I heard some people say it's better with kb+m

Did you make your character also look like Space Dandy?

literally fucking impossible

Attached: serveimage.jpg (143x150, 3K)

Switch Axe main, just beat Velkhana. What are good armor sets and SwAxes to work towards?

dandy is cool

Dandy is dandy

Three piece Teo with two pieces of your choice is pretty fun if you can jack up te crit rate
Basically makes you never lose sharpness

They deserve nothing, i repeat NOTHING but pain and suffering.

Go IG and become the master of the air. You will realize Velk ain't shit.

This is my existence right now. Having to go back and grind annoying monsters to make weapons and charms. Were the trees always like this in g-rank? I don’t remember having start points so far back on every line, especially for new monsters.

alright, redpill me on HH, is the damage actually enough to validate taking its existence in mp?

I can't argue that.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190908192344.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

What are the caps on MR during the postgame?

Anyone want to do guiding lands rooms? I'm trying to get my wildspire area to spawn elders cause Teo and Luna spawn in that region.

Yeah he probably does have cancer.
But he's pretty easy with effluvia resistance 3, same as usual. I had some trouble at first because I wasn't expecting it's new moves or speed, but the fact you're fighting in the ancient forest means you can wallbang the absolute FUCK out of him and he usually has enough downtime to just fuckin let you do it too.
I did it 4 times in my last hunt.

meh, i can live with shitty weapon design, i'm more of an armor guy

I mean giving 4 people a big attack boost or neutralising a monster's most annoying debilitations is worth enough by itself, the fact that it's also a hammer is icing on the cake

Is it actually good or just a neat design?

Attached: C9D0C8C4-E841-4821-A293-DD6B59098C2B.jpg (263x263, 8K)

Yes, it's just challenging to work in combos that both do high damage and provide good buffs. Most players are too shit to do this, so horns tend to be played poorly.

This was entirely by chance but I found a gold armor bro while I was doing black veil vaal my first time. He was a great help.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190915202840.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

Is Artillery level 7 worth it? I’ve been waiting for it this whole expansion only for it to come on the Zorah Magdaros set

Where were you when S E E T H I N G Bazel saved iceborne after the shit tier velkhana

Silver and Gold means you guy's are soulmates

Both

Velk's jap name is feminine / gay as fuck as well. Has there ever been a dude who's name starts with the Yve- sound?

I could write L I S T S about his fight

actually good. no you can slap monsters right to their faces

So did they fix Elemental/Abnormal Status in Iceborne?

Iverukana/Iberukana sounds feminine to you?

Velk set crit build you tell me.

Yeah

You can really tell what kind of weapons a person plays by what monsters they complain about.

i mean im down but im trying to level up coral to unlock silver rath

Neat. Time for my Para SnS to shine again.

Im new. Is there some kind of dissasembly for old gear or should I just sell it all. Im talking about the beginner armor and some Jargas stuff

Yue in Cardcaptor Sakura?
He was gay as fuck too though I suppose.
Anyways Velkhana is literally supposed to be like those stuck up pretty boy characters that are total psychopaths just underneath the surface.

>MR diablos
>Charge
>Dig
>Charge
>Dig
>Never tail swipe
Where do i get screamer sacks?

Attached: 1502113526790.png (760x839, 760K)

Correction, 1 survivor

Attached: monster-hunter-world-iceborne-yian-garuga.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Just meld screamer pods directly
To make up for how fast you can fire screamers now it digs and busts out under you almost instantly now so have fun trying that.

I can only carry 3
I need streamer sacks to craft more pods while I'm hunting it.

Keep your weapons because you maybe them for upgrade paths, but feel free to sell your old gear when you make into high rank

PARTNER

Have fun killing noios in the wildspire wastes then

He's a big bird

They said in interviews before release that it’s meant to look graceful and elegant to contrast with it actually being a massively aggressive cunt when it fights.

You can shoot noios while fighting diablos and they'll act like screamer pods

Velkhana set is fucking fantastic for elemental greatswords. I'm doing a critical draw elemental sword set and I consistently hit 250 damage at the very least on a draw attack, usually up into 300. I've hit a few 1000's doing a true charge too.
Greatsword is getting some love.

Slot it a crisis gem and suddenly you now have free evasion mantle for the entire fight.

>just about to fight shara
>still only 1 (one) dragon element SnS and it's a shitty dragonbone one
hate being cucked elementally, i had choice for all the others

you're better off making a velkana weapon instead for the ice weakness

Bros.... Why is every weapon but GS shit?

god i love sword and shield
slinger burst is hilarious, every time you get a thorn it's basically a guaranteed KO if you can land 2 shotgun blasts in the monster's face
range is shit though

Post monsters you hate fighting and monsters you love fighting.

Hate: Any rathalos/ian
Nigger Odogoron
Tigrex
Barioth
Brachydios
Kushala Daora

Love: Seething Bazelgeuse
Velkhana
Blavk Veil Vaal Hazak
Radobaan
Dodogama

you are a GS user
i am too, our lists are similar

It's that obvious huh?

Attached: my inner shock.png (783x429, 277K)

OMG! Ninja turtles!!! i literally screamed and clapped when i saw this!!! only 90s kids will understand XD!!!!!

Attached: mhw.jpg (561x497, 68K)

What MR do I have to be to get level 6 regions? I’ve been stuck at 5 for ages.

>70+

>Rathalos pre-World
wow this fight is cancer

I wonder if the quest requester knows that's slobber/snot. The more curious thing is how does Brachy drool on his pomp horn

So whats the best way to level lands? i have all at 2 and just dunked garuga.

>So whats the best way to level lands? i have all at 2 and just dunked garuga.
Don't focus at all 4 since deleveling is a thing
Focus on 2 non conflicting ones, garuga is at forest 3 so you deleveled it

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWW
*digs*

Attached: 1553789325816.jpg (1065x720, 26K)

Love
Tigrex
Beetlejuice
Diablos
Banbaro
Narg
Brachydios
Murderchicken

Hate
Beotodus
Jyuratodus
Viper kadachi
Kush
El diablo negro
Kulve/zorah/behemoth/leshen

Special place in hell
Velkhana

>want to make the guild cross layered armor
>each pieces cost 2 AT Kushala tickets + 5 x coins
Fuck this shit

mind explaining deleveling to me? i must have missed it in the tutorial?

>each piece
you mean the entire set cost 2 kush ticket and 5 coins

The more you level one thing the more other levels decrease

>advantage of clutching is that shorter weapons can hit weak points easier
>short weapons that are light need to clutch twice making it extremely tedious
fucks sake, i don't need that much slinger ammo, nobody does

REEEEEEEEEE. what one is brute tigrex? he is the one i want first

The Vale

Should've brought a paraswaxe

Why isn't there a Pokemon crossover with MHW yet?

is ruiner the only mr locked one? also i thought i heard you had to have all at 7 to unlock metals raths.

You know i actually love fighting nargaguca as GS
Despite absolutely SEETHING vs barioth.

Slaughtering charizard for his hide would weigh heavily on the conscience of some

Went into Shara knowing borderline nothing about the fight outside of it having multiple phases
Jesus CHRIST this is amazing, even if he's fucking me up.

Attached: YOOOOOOOO.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

>i thought i heard you had to have all at 7
it's impossible to level all to 7 at the same time, the metal rats spawn in wildspire and coral at level 6

some companies are protective of their IPs and don't want their children's mascots to be slaughtered for parts
the best you can ever hope for is something like a pikachu palico

Oh nice I’m only 3 away from that.

How likely is a Pikachu Palico?

Felt the same way when I first fought him last night. Didn't know you go straight from the nerg fight to fighting Shara.

I always use rathian equipment because i love the look. glad they are in the game.

less than ever considering MH isn't on nintendo platforms at the moment

It could just be an additional gland near the base of the horn, or maybe he's like a narwhal or some species of boar where the "horn" is actually a tooth growing through the roof of the mouth.

>finally get MHGU
>Khezu fight
why do nips like this shitty monster
is it just because LOL HE LOOK LIKE PENIS HAHA
it surely can't be because of the garbage fight itself

I've been playing with my friend and every hunt takes like 20 to 30 minutes to clear with the worst offender being Velkhana at fucking 40. What gives? Do I suck?

for vorefags

They have an attachment to all the 1st gen monsters, no matter how bad

Love:
Velk
Fulgar Anja
Brachydios
Legianas
Nargacuga
Seething Bagel

Hate:
Glavenus/Acid glav
Brachydios
Barioth
Blackveil Vaal
Savage Jho
Tigrex
Viper Tobi

Attached: MHWI-Shrieking_Legiana_Render_001.png (1527x968, 2.11M)

You can see when he licks his hands he also rubs them past his horn

that or your equipment isnt par. spend some time upgrading weapons.

>devs make it easier than ever to use the slinger
>it's still a glorified flashbomb conveyance device
>the clutch claw is so awkward to use they had to add an entirely new, extremely obvious stagger animation to every monster to give people a clear indication of when to use it

Attached: 1487297905490.jpg (452x452, 14K)

I thought Gigginox was the one who could vore hunters?

maybe, all my fight were around 20-25 minutes with a couple of them going up to 38, now I can complete them in around 10-15, once you learn the move set the fights become way easier

the clutch claw is better when you can predicate exactly what the next monsters attack is.

>Nargas armor is kinda meh but is cool
>half his weapons are in the bone zone.
>The other half seem pretty shit
Bros........
Its odogaron all over again......

Correct, but khezu can vore you in frontier

Nox only pukes on you.
There's also the frontier version of khezu that just straight up eats you for an instant cart

Attached: Khezu_pin.jpg (638x345, 52K)

I thought the Frontier version was Giggi, some kind of Zenith version?
And is it just a regular cart if it lands the vore or does it actually end the hunt?

Lance Clutch Counter gives no fucks about when to claw, do it on a big attack and you're out of there before it's even finished recovering

Is weapon rarity a good measure of strength? I'm still using rarity 9/10 weapons and I just beat Seething Bazel, am I in need of upgrades?

PCfag here. don't have IB but

Hate:
Luna
Kushala
All Raths
All Piscine
Xeno'jiiva

Love:
Both Blos
Nerg
Kirin
Vaal
Bazel
Odo

>carrying tons of traps as a gs user
jesus christ this is insane

Haven't played a lot, any good MR armor that have friendship/wide-range skill maxed?

A greaser to the end

i'm not too sure what HH's new move does, i just play a song and then fight inside the glowing orb right?

Can someone tell me that Enduring Surrender got their god tier Asmr sound effects back in iceborne?

There was an armor that was specifically made for mushroom-mancer wide range but I forgot which one.

does poison actually do that on monsters with 3 star weakness? i might actually use it. so far im only using paralysis and blast on my insect glaive.

>almost 2k damage per trap
literally broken

It's fun when you can sneak hits in on parts that aren't involved in attacks, but it varies on the monster. Like, you can clutch claw banbaro's tail while he's charging because the hitbox is only on the front, but that won't work on monsters who turn into a single giant hitbox when their attack starts. You can clutch claw rathian's head while she does a tail flip because the hitbox is just that forgiving, but you won't know that unless you try it. I guess you just have to experiment and eat a lot of shit until you know what works for your weapon.

Don't traps have diminishing returns and also gay.

explain

Yeah after the first trap monsters break out of it almost instantly.
Flashbombs are the same. You can ground a monster once like every 10+ minutes at best.

Ever since Iceborne, I keep joining servers with 2-3/16 players.

Why is that?

It's awkward when you're in the middle of a heavy commitment attack and suddenly they're 10 feet away.
It's even more awkward when you clutch riiiight before they resume normal behavior and they drool for another 10 seconds to let you get the attack off

The Japanese don't believe in the concept of L.

ok so basically you carry 2 traps, shock and pitfall. then you carry supplies to make more, so for me i carry 2 nets only and 2 trap tools. and then you hit monster. though with each use the monsters get out of traps quicker so be mindful of that

Bad algorithms
Manually check for a server, there's normally two pages of 1/16 servers and one server that's like 14/16

why are japs so fucking bad at this game? They literally all use longsword and always get hit

oh and also im using flash gadget on my cat so he places a shock trap and a bomb trap that deals 120, which i constantly whistle for

Additional: If you're going to capture a monster, hit it with tranqs before trapping it, they won't stay in the traps long enough if you keep using traps on them during the fight

yep you gotta learn it.

Got the quest for him after doing a few hours in the guiding lands.

What about lunastra? Did they fixed her?

AAAAAAAAH WHY DID THEY BRING BACK KUSHALAS TRAVELING TORNADOS AND WHY DID THEY MAKE THEM COMBINE TO BECOME BIGGER THAN THE ENTIRE MAP

im more mad that flashpods dont bring him down instantly. i cannot find another way to bring him down without bomb pods, glaive or ranged.

>Did they fixed her?

Attached: 1539022307023.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Does anyone wanna level the guiding lands with me or do some side quests? My randoms always cart or nobody joins.

Attached: 1568319639501.png (563x532, 208K)

I just got a Rathalos mantle frens, what now?

im doing coral if youre down, also ps4

Base Teostra wasn't hard but he absolutely wasn't easier than Vaal

save it for metal rath stuff.

Hit his hind legs or face enough and he drops like a rock

sell it for zenny

Attached: 43252`374735467345634563456346.png (972x1116, 645K)

Fun fact: You can hitch a ride on Uragaan when hes wheeling out of dodge if you clutch onto his hip

I'm actually at work right now, will you be on tomorrow?

RECOMMEND AN IG PLS

jesus fuck Lunastra is actually full bullshit in MR

You can also latch on to jyura and beo while they're covering themselves in mud/snow to watch the camera tweak out

acid glav

are there MR versions of base monsters like jho or vaal or are the subspecies/variants the only ones you can fight there now?

im using the brachydios ig and i literally cannot tell what is happening on my screen. there are so much explosions. i cant tell if im actually doing damage. im planning to make the viper kadachi ig later and narg armor

o-okay

any suggestions for a hammerfag?

im on pretty much everyday

If you grab a monster's tail right as they hit a pitfall trap you can see the empty space under the map

Explain.

Do you have to actually hit brachy's horn and not just his head to break it now?

khezu has a ceiling pin that is vore

big hit head. melty sword dino bunga good. lots big hit head. rock fingers bunga also good

>
rock fingers?

alright lads, what's the best equip skills for GS now?

Attached: 1564812182843.jpg (951x588, 75K)

I like Hammers too, but if I start going too slow taking things down I switch right back to Greatest Sword.

>first time narga
>19 minutea SA eazy peazy
>first time glavenus
>Get clapped. Died to a stun, 32 minutes. Had to go back to camp right before i killed him.
Why is always enraged what the fuck. I thought he was the sword monster not the fireball monster.

Attached: 1521331782639.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Glav, Fulgar, and Velk are all what I am using. Planning on using the Luna one once I get that far.

How's the end game this time around? I was told the balance is garbage and the end game is just HP bloats

Attached: 1518821795602.jpg (750x1000, 404K)

Shara Ishvalda probably

critdraw

does critdraw work on hammers charge unsheath?

Haven't beaten Shara yet but if savage us anything to go by the endgame is fucking spectacular

Yes but it's not very helpful for Hammer since you should only be sheathing to heal or dive

You were told that by shitters. Stop listening to shitters.

but 100% crit on level 3 charge sounds pretty neat

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

Once you get some actual MR sets the HP feels fine, I'm getting consistent ~10 minute kills of pretty much everything just running around Guiding Lands.

yeah but how is the balance
i heard the armor and weapons aren't much better than the base game stuff

Critdraw, Focus, Quick Sheath and Part Breaker are my go tos.

>i heard the armor and weapons aren't much better than the base game stuff
Literal horseshit if you've played with MR armor combos for a second.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=vOyMZbhMzlI

Wtf does that even mean? You have more variety in monsters to hunt so you can actually make use of multiple elements/different builds to try. Monster aren't completely unfair since you have ways to keep up if they are too fast with CC and shit.

>beat Yian first try with no carts
>it took thirty minutes
I'm not sure whether to be proud of the success or disappointed at the time saidnsuccess took to achieve. Also I now know what anons meant about Banbarbro. The big lug domed Yian long enough for me to slice the tail and kept showing up until Yian was limping. Even had the good graces to leave me be when I pursued for the kill.

Arch-Tempered Zorah Magdaros is now available: 5 days remaining

I want non-elemental for GS, Hammer and CB, right? Are there any weapons that can put status effect weapons to good use? The other weapons I use are LS, Bow and GL.

Attached: 1535171466552.png (967x1215, 818K)

PSN?

>Only four people on the weapon design team
What the actual fuck?

Switch axe is still king of paralysis with acid glav shit and gold rath 4 piece.

>/mhg/‘s dedicated pedophile
Yikes

Attached: 72F3CF3B-9EC4-41E8-8A73-0244DCEC88AD.png (442x417, 207K)

both bow and LS are pretty good at using status effects, but your best bet will always be DB and SnS

It explains a lot.

i understand critdraw and focus, but why part breaker and quick sheath? partbreaker isnt needed unless you want an item and GS already has a quick sheath as it is.
it should be you posting your psn as you were who reached out. its L3ATJVLAN

Elemental/ Status augment is amazing on Bowguns

He's fun though, and at the very least his charge hitbox is tight. I hate rathian because of it's stupid fucking truck sized full-body charge hitbox that it constantly spams

What are the SnSs I should get in preparation for iceborne?

If you're spamming draw attacks Quick Sheath does make a big difference, also it's present on a lot of Lv4 jewels.

It doesn't really matter you are going to replace it pretty fast.

Is Velkhana GS good?

Needs all arrows pointing at gunlance going "FUCK OFF YOU'RE TRIPPING EVERY SINGLE PERSON"

If a HR monster has a variant then the variant replaces them in MR. except Legiana, but that’s for story reasons. So Deviljho, Bazelgeuse, Nergigante and Vaal Hazak don’t have MR versions. Also neither do Zorah, Kulve, Xeno or the crossover monsters.

you dont need to prep for iceborne. everything you make will be shit compared to basic stuff you get at the start.

Ironically I mainly have rathian to thank for the success. Early into mhw I went on a rathian hunting spree to get what I figured at the time to be passable LR armor. Her moves are basically seared into my brain so dodging most of Yian's attacks weren't too hard.

I get it but you're gonna upgrade shit to weapon rank 9, aren't you? I'd rather have the right weapons to save some time while i wait for 2020

Could someone please tell me what materials I need to upgrade the styx lbg in MR? I know I need Lunastra parts but one of the mats is still locked for me, I assume it's a guiding lands thing but I have no idea what it's from.

I may never take that set off. It's too fucking fun. I finish hunts so goddamn fast now thanks to that Draw buff skill. And it looks goddamn sexy too.

Yo what the FUCK is up with MR lunastra
Just ran into her in the guiding lands with some randoms and she did her nova move NINE FUCKING TIMES DAMN NEAR BACK TO BACK

If he doesn't have the relevant high rank verison maxed he's gonna have to go back and hunt that shit to make them instead of having it at the ready.

with mr stuff he can dumpster any hr monster in a few minutes. ultimately less time. especially true for ed stuff.

If only Velkhana was a 3 part set bonus then you could have that and the Barioth draw bonus on at the same time.

Attached: drooling bitch.gif (480x270, 365K)

Empress blade Styx can fairly safely get you up to the second Velkhana fight but once you get there you're going to want to switch to something more substantial. I've recommended it multiple times but the Lohensieger is a good way to go. Juicy raw, not overly expensive to get, and decent fire damage which all three of the elders you face before Shara are weak to.

>clownsuiting niggers
i hate you

Just go to the wiki then and look up the trees. You are already asking for spoilers anyways.

I never see what I'm wearing because I'm layering anyway.

Yes. And beautiful. It shall bring death to Sharon's Enchilada.

Can we just get a Sheath Control Charm instead?

>teostra still needs 3 pieces for master's touch
>blackveil set only needs 2 pieces for super recovery

Attached: 27d.jpg (680x378, 17K)

>OF ALL THE GLAV WEAPONS THE GREATSWORD WAS THE ONE TO GET BONED

Attached: 1555215239279.png (808x805, 406K)

>clownsuting retard faggots
i hate the lot of you

Either hope they get their shit together for MH6, or hope that they add more Variants that let you upgrade some of the bone'd weapons into real designs.

>noooo don't take advantage of the skill system! style is all that matters! validate my stubborn inefficiency!!!

Sorry nigger, I'm leaving potions behind

Attached: 1535845986823.jpg (360x360, 26K)

Super Recovery isn't that strong sadly but it is kinda nice on fights with lots of little annoying hits like Nerg's repositioning jump

At least for a generic, the Glav Greatsword still looks pretty decent. Greatsword has some nice looking metal and bone weapons. Poor Dual Blades. Fuckers have literal clubs.

Brehs, how did they manage to make Shara's armor and weapons so aesthetic? I was worried everything would be bones and ore all the way down like how they did Xeno but holy damn was I wrong. Loving the hell out of my armor and SnS even if the SnS does have trash sharpness compared to my Velk one. Why can't the design team always be this creative?

>literally no one bought it

Yet another in the list of reasons I dropped DB. They did every dual blade main dirty

Yeah, but you put it together with a health augment and you can just keep going and going and going as long as you're not constantly getting hit

That period of time where you could mix the eyepatch, empress mail, and vaal beta/gamma for every relevant offensive skill and maxed recovery up/speed was so convenient it gave me a bad habit of never restocking my items

Daily reminder the same people who want trannymog in the game are the same 4th gen filth that brought about this inane metaslave culture to the game. They think anyone who doesn't run their "optimal" pure dps build is a liability to the team, and they want the privilege of wearing whatever armour they want overtop of their cringy meta build.

Fashion is a privilege which belongs only to us fashion chads who make up for "sub-optimal" skills with optimal gameplay, while metaslaves cart from their 0 utility or defense skills. Laugh at them seethe that their trannymog will never return.