Is actually a huge fan of vidya

>is actually a huge fan of vidya
>actively plays a shitton of video games from all genres
>thinks console wars are childish
>appreciates all levels of skill and caters to both casual and competitive players
>created one of the most iconic video game characters of all time
>created the biggest video game crossover in history that celebrates gaming as a whole

Is there no one who can top this man? He's like the Hideo Kojima of video games.

Attached: 2kvs6k.jpg (1400x1400, 215K)

>celebrates gaming as a whole
>7 weebshit characters
fuck this hack

seems like someone Yea Forums would hate

Jokes aside, just how unlucky is this guy?
Everything was going perfectly in his life, then Melee fans happened.
If it wasn't for Melee fans this dude would have absolutely 0 issues in his life and his legacy.
How does it feel to create such a monster and have it be a constant pain in your ass until the day you die?

I almost want him to get completely fed up with them, grab a shotgun, and do a mass shooting at a melee tournament, just to go out in one last blaze of glory and give his final fuck you to the smelee community.

Attached: 35.jpg (343x343, 16K)

He also made Kirby's Air Ride, one of the most perfect video games in video game history. AND he put TWO Belmonts in Smash.

>>is actually a huge fan of vidya
why does he keep putting weeb and movie games in smash then? why not more like Simon?

Weebshit is the best gaming has to offer.

That only applies to Joker.

Who else would be like Simon?

banjo is a movie game

Never ask me for anything ever again.

u fookin wot

He can forgive and still put a genuine smile, that's why he is the one who chooses and not us

Dam imagine being this autistic

>Banjo is a movie game

Attached: 1568517472550.png (529x454, 142K)

cope

BEHOLD the almighty power of the idort.

Yea Forums doesn't believe in video games so sakurai is the antithesis of this place

>He's like the Hideo Kojima of video games.

Attached: c5f.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

But that’s just the thing, user.
Sakurai understands that there is no such thing as an illegitimate type of game. There is good, and there is bad, but no one category of game can be called bad or worthless.

You see a game, and you’re quick to categorize it as a “real” game. You only play certain games, swearing to yourself that your ignorance is actually a refined palate, eager to attach a modifier to anything outside the realm of your “taste” to delegitimize them. Moviegame, Animegame, musoushitgame, causalgame. No matter what you may say or insist, your half-and-half words will never destroy the root. They are all, in fact, games. They are all wonderful things that speak to the human need to be entertained, to create, to interact, to play, and are therefore all legitimate.
To deny this essential part of the human experience—no, the human soul—it’s quite honestly pathetic. All I can do is pity you.

unless we’re talking about Gacha. Fuck Gacha games, it’s basically theft

Attached: 43F47B18-2798-450A-8665-111F233CC533.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Has a meme died in more vain than stevies? You can pretend you're being ironic but deep down you assblasted the joke is on you now

Gacha is theft, but it is theft in game form. Indeed, this too is game.

good thing he isn't a sperg white autist (like most smashfags) because only they would do that shit.

>white autist
kek
I love that this has become the default now when talking about mass shooting incels, even on Yea Forums.
It's so incredibly useful.

I dont default to that when thinking of mass shooting incels, but for one that would actually get butthurt enough to shoot up a videogame tournament I would.

seethe

He looks like Tatsuya Suou

Shame to see you go down a path of doubling down this much

banjo is a movie game.

how

>He's like the Hideo Kojima of video games.
You know what that means

Attached: DtpZSZRU4AE_dfI.jpg (1200x802, 109K)

They look like an old gay couple with Sakurai being the bottom.
He looks like he's long stopped experiencing any joy from it but they've been living together for years so he's stuck in it.

He looks like a woman like most asian "men"

don't ruin my joke, faggot

His taste is pretty weebish, but we could've ended up with someone who only picked characters based on sales.

Attached: brand_new_jeans_kirby.png (768x768, 231K)

>His taste is pretty weebish
HE'S QUITE LITERALLY JAPANESE
Yea Forums WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Attached: 1319579600258.png (400x300, 199K)

Formerly Steve

He looks so good in pants.

Based intellectualposter telling the truth. Fuck faggots who can’t go 10 minutes without complaining on the internet that different types of games exist

Attached: AFCB0A79-3116-47AB-8363-CBBF3EDA68AD.png (412x594, 461K)

>that moment he said xbox and everyone started to laugh not because console war faggotry but because xbox is dead as shit
/ourguy/

samurai was so assblasted by melee he dedicated the rest of his life to convice the world it wasnt a fighting game.
He deserves it all.

Shut the fuck up brainlet.
We're keeping them happy until they give us a new Banjo game.
Then they can go die in a hole, but until then sit your ass down and pretend they're people.

>actively plays a shitton of video games from all genres
>but has never touched a metroid game in his fucking life and never will

>We

Attached: 1540340174676.jpg (505x505, 139K)

You sound like you think about this a lot, user. Consider killing yourself.

There's a power gap between your Marios and your Personas, you knew exactly what I meant.