This meme came out before MGSV

>This meme came out before MGSV
>Prognosticated the body double theory

Attached: 1568588616547.jpg (592x394, 72K)

The slight difference in proportions is just because he was fresh off the molt.
Did you molt yet this year, user?

Which one is making Death Stranding?

Kojima.
The real Hideo is hiding underground, creating a horror spectacle that nobody will see coming.

Did Konami have to fire him twice? Did they know?

This will be hard for your baby zoomer brain to swallow but way back before you were born, when MGSV's first trailer launched and Kaz asked "What about him?" everyone instantly realized it was gonna be a body double and it was confirmed when Ground Zeroes dropped and Kiefer was Boss and Medic. And then the full game was worse than a $20 demo.

Even before that, people were suspect because of the scars, 3 strap eyepatch, and robo arm Big Boss never had before.

Kojima emulating Hideo

Attached: Hideo Kojima.webm (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Does anyone have that selfie taken with Kojima on stage at TGS the other day where you can see Hideo in the crowd in the background?

It didn't start appearing before MGSV and the autist squad discovered the body double stunt since the very first trailer for it came out anyway, you stupid sack of garbage.

No. But I've got a picture of Oswald standing in the crowd outside the book depository as the motorcade drives by.

Found it, it was a selfie with Yoji Shinkawa.

Attached: Kojima, Shinkawa and Hideo.jpg (2048x1536, 684K)

Did Kojima not realize that Hideo was there? Why is Hideo doing thumbs up? Why isn't he trying to disappear into the crowd?

His stealth camo's busted.

Hideo and Shinkawa likely planned the thumbs up signal beforehand as the less acknowledged heroes of Kojima productions. I hope their punishment was not severe.

People were speculating head transplants too cause 1) thematically parallel the arm transplant and 2) that real world mad scientist coincidentally looking like the doctor and using various MGS terms occasionally.

I like how nothing in TPP contradicts the Chico=Quiet theory, because Kojima scrapped his Chico plans and took him out of the game.

This haha thread haha

Damn user I wish this was true.

Bullshit. Kojima was the one who was owned by Konami, he took over after MGS3 and forced Hideo into exile. In 2016 Hideo returned after traveling around the countryside, slaying many beasts across Nippon. He defeated Kojima, but fled before he could deal the final blow to Konami. For now he has pledged his loyalty to the great warlord Sony, who he is leeching off of in order to recover his strength

how do I molt wtf?

Ask your Mom when you are older.

Did you even have your third puberty yet? You can't molt before the third.

wait what

I miss all those cosplayers dressing up as Quiet in 2015. Kojima really is the GOAT. Hideo isn't bad eiher, though.

Attached: CQhxn5fW8AAXa7P.jpg (600x899, 59K)

surudenise was the best of them
She also did Eva.

Attached: CYUAbC-WkAAKfVY.jpg (600x641, 46K)

He's literally the same guy

Genetically speaking yes.
But they both believe in passing on different memes.
Hideo is an auteur.
Kojima is a hollywood-wannabe.

Source?

During your 20th puberty, you get a second pair of balls.

you cannot HIDE-O

Guys I think kojima is hideo’s last name

What about Hideous Kojimer, is he related to them?

You don't understand.
Kojima Hideo and Hideo Kojima are two separate entities.

^ This. They even have two different twitter profiles.

>Surudenise
This brings back memories. Why isn't anyone cosplaying as Death Stranding characters?

Attached: 1352539510_7529443_22489759.jpg (1000x1250, 99K)

The interviews with these quotes seems to be long lost
Can anyone help me find them????

Attached: help.png (894x580, 73K)

He was the third brother. He became the President of Japan.

Does anyone have a pic of her as Venom Snake? I know she cosplayed him at some point before The Phantom Pain released!

Attached: 10601818_1680257415551091_268368847_n.jpg (640x640, 67K)

What don't you understand?

why is this so fucking funny

*story asspull with one more clone*

classic AND move

Attached: ehifeios.png (809x394, 394K)

Solidus is revealed in the post credit phone call of MGS1.

I have no idea, I keep looking at the image and chuckling too.

>he doesn't molt every year

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Hideo [STR]AND Kojima

What is Hideo doing these days?

tripfag leave

I miss Video Kojima.

MGS3 wouldn't have been such a hit without his contribution.

I didn't care at all for Kojimbo though

Working on a secret horror game while Kojima is working on Death Stranding and Hideous Kojimer is President of Japan.

>he molts only once a year
What a fuccking incel holy shit have molt

The Naked Director

Video Pyjama is hibernating, letting the others do the hard work. But he shall rise again. More solid than ever before.

something about this is incredibly creepy

Fucking cute. What's she up to these days? Is she doing a Fragile cosplay for DS?