Game has giant chainsaw pizza cutter as a weapon

>Game has giant chainsaw pizza cutter as a weapon
>Game has Zabimaru as a weapon
>Game has a Tesla coil mace as a weapon
>Game has a Catherine wheel torture device as a weapon
>Game has a fist-mounted pile bunker as a weapon

Explain why you picked the faggot anime sword

Attached: baby's first weapon.png (1000x876, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2MyBrq1TZw
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PileBunker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying

Attached: Kirkhammer.jpg (1514x2048, 348K)

Because it's simply the best. It's so good it makes the game easy

I didn't. I went SPACE PIZZA and it was fun.

I didn't.
I picked the faggot anime cane-whip.

It's good on Arcane builds, at least it was in mine, better than the anime sword of moonlight actually.

>Normal form acts identical to every other weapon
>5 unique weps
>Arc and blood do nothing but replace a gun with a tentacle or make ur wep do fire damage
>Armor all looks the exact same

Attached: 1560387443236.jpg (586x580, 127K)

Because I love swords, cutting up giant monsters with a giant sword will always be cool, and it even comes with a base longsword inside it. Stunning anything with a fully charged stab is great.

>is wrong on every point

Attached: 1455245465931.jpg (536x536, 46K)

Does anyone even use pic related? I don't think I've ever seen anyone do so

Attached: stake_driver.jpg (250x251, 10K)

>posting some faggots low effort fan art over Froms God-tier artwork
explain yourself

Attached: file.png (800x1600, 547K)

someone post the video

I have a build for it. Its excellent catching players with the strong R2 and killing them instantly

youtube.com/watch?v=F2MyBrq1TZw

It's a novelty weapon; Bloodborne has a few of them. They're fun, but not efficient.

Because I like to RP and in my iteration of Bloodborne, my hunter was a student of Ludwig who used an imitation of Ludwig's weapon in memory of his fallen master.

Then in the 2nd arc when he finally defeats his Ludwig's hideous monster form, he gets the real Moonlight Sword passed down to him from his master.

How? That shit has so little range that you go backwards when you do that strong R2 instead of forwards. It just looks cool

Players who dont know think they can get a quick hit and die from it

I used the saw cleaver till I got the reiterpallasch

I didn't, I went with best weapon

Attached: bb-beast-cutter.jpg (950x1350, 146K)

I like big swords. I used it up until I got the Holy Moonlight Sword

That sounds based.

cringe

>uses literal anime sword as a superior alternative to an "anime" sword"
weak bait

based

cringe

all the weapon in this game are lame af except a notable few
most of them are just heres a fucking normal sword in all ways except it become (whip, GS, magic GS, hammer, etc) or its literally a fucking mace or katana. at least ds3 has more meme weapons with interesting movesets in addition to the classics like the claymore and zweihander.

Yeah, I mean just look at .
The perspective between the sword hilt and the hammer is eldritch as fuck, they really put a lot of effort into that concept art to make you feel uncomfortable with how wrong it is, in true Lovecraftian fashion.

I want people to enjoy themselves but come on

What was your KH playthrough headcanon?

Attached: 1469996761865.jpg (320x246, 14K)

non euclidean geometry at its finest

Attached: loveraft cat_400x400.jpg (187x187, 6K)

I didn’t you bitch. Boomhammer all the way

me pick pick

>insulting the Diskos
OP resides in the House of Silence and is an abhuman

Attached: 1568566660555.jpg (1240x1701, 451K)

This is the way video games are meant to be played.

Attached: 1432355745851.gif (500x353, 987K)

>Seek Paleblood to transcend the hunt.

Because swords are cool.

I really, really fucking like swords.

Attached: 33998197.jpg (480x480, 147K)

Then why do you use a bow?

He probably couldn't even trace the Moonlight Sword.
Fuckin' casual faker.

The only thing he can't trace is stuff made from materials outside of earth like Ea.
He can even trace Excalibur which is made out of concentrated miracles (albeit a downgraded version and it'll probably kill him without a big enough mana supply.)

How would Archer fare in the Bloodborne universe?

Given how Bloodborne works I'm not sure how worldly the materials/magics of the weapons even are.
It's Divine Constructs + non-earth materials.

Shit was jank but it was the good kind of jank. This and the boom hammer were probably the only two weapons I ever used in the game.

Depends. If he's just summoned as a Servant he'll probably fair just as well if not slightly better than the hunter. If he's there as a counter guardian he'd just steamroll everything in a few hours.

stab and wide slash

>when you slam an enemy from a distance so hard that it get its shit slapped to another dimension

I can only play hipster weapons.

Attached: ac107d1e80a817ca00a3f4b94c9e025d.jpg (1150x750, 65K)

The webms of people using is what made me get the game in the first place so hell yeah, motherfucker. It doesn't matter what kind of armor they got, I'm going to pierce right through it.

Attached: 1557860471302.webm (800x500, 2.87M)

>Yes, I am the iconic weapon design that everyone would be killing to cosplay if I weren't in a game full of other cool weapons. How could you tell?

Attached: c56de8f736d10c154a2aafc38a6a5778.jpg (900x1300, 67K)

One time, I wanted to get the moonlight greatsword and upgrade it all the way.

After I got it, I upgraded this on accident all the way to +10.

Felt like such a dumbass, I literally was asked if I was sure each time I did.

So I Tried to use this weapon, fucking jank ass.weapon.

Thankfully I was able to grind for a couple hours and got the moonlight greatsword upgraded

I only use it until I can get the church pick

I used the Reiterpallasch for my first playthrough.

Beat the game with it.

I really liked it, but found out after reading some walkthroughs afterward that it's considered a shit weapon

Attached: Reiterpallasch_Transforming.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

I don't think many bosses could survive UBW, if he's summoned as a Servant he'll probably run out of mana fast.

Not that user but I do the same thing in most games where the player is a blank slate, I even have "canon" ones for each of the Souls games.

>DeS
>Samurai-esk mercenary who uses lmfao 2-kat and a bow. Good friends with Yuria, whom he learns some basic magic from after rescuing her. Rivals with Biorr.

>DaS
>Sunlight Warrior who met Solaire as a child and is just as kind hearted. Uses a claymore and miracles. Is disillusioned when he learns Anor Londo's sunlight is an illusion and when Solaire goes mad enough to consider Kaathe's offer.

>DaS2
>Pyromancer/Hex Sorceress who is hunting for the shards of Manus. Starts off semi-evil but warms up to the inhabitants of Majula, especially the Herald. Starts using the Blue Flame and Sorcery near the end of the game.

>BB
>Meek gentleman in way over his head who slowly finds he enjoys killing beasts and learning eldritch knowledge. Uses the threaded cane and the beast cutter. The two aspects of himself draw him along different paths.

>DaS3
>Hollowed knight using a sword and board and the fallen knight set, has no real interest in linking the fire like the other Ashen ones, but is motivated by Anri and follows her along when he can. Eventually joins the dragon covenant among other things.

I even play poorly and super cautious early on to make it more realistic for how someone would act before getting used to being able to die repeatedly and having to fight monsters.

>fist-mounted pile bunker
Those are just random words you fucking retard

What's the most unga bunga weapon and how do I build my character around it?
Is it the boom hammer?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PileBunker

>if he's summoned as a Servant he'll probably run out of mana fast.
Yeah that's why he probably wouldn't dominate everything. There's a LOT of shit to kill.

Probably the amygdalan arm untransformed

baste
>TVTropes
this meme arrow is obligatory

I love everything about this weapon. Even the fucking name. Any weapon that's a "pick" sounds like it draws a fuckton of blood.

Is this harder than it looks or what? I see that he's SL 185 which I assume means he's massively over leveled
Is he lining up the shot with some vulnerable spot on the bosses or something at least?

>he lowers his health so he only gets one shot
Yeah but he gets infinite tries at a very fast encounter, way different from failing over and over after spending several minutes or whatever each time

Just started the game, been using the whip/cane because it felt fitting for my David Bowie character cosplay.

read the manga.

Attached: a15.png (847x1200, 385K)

Plenty of people did at the start, before the DLC came out. It was the go-to novelty weapon alongside the wheel.

Name a more kino level than Research Hall. This shit is the only time Fromsoft had managed to reach the level of atmosphere Latria had.

You sound like an ex of mine.

She plays games how she imagines the character in the game would act, so she'll spend a few minutes with ruto in OoT every now and then since they're engaged or pretend to drink at Moxie's bar and tell her about the adventure she's been having (like mentally, she doesn't speak out loud).

Your ex sounds like a fucking idiot.
Cute.

That's fucking adorable.

Fuck this, I'm depressed now

Attached: 1554074571712.png (375x391, 303K)

Has anyone done a playthrough with Gehrman's weapon? I know you could get it after BSB with a hacked chalice, but I've never really bothered.

I want to play bloodborne but I don't want to buy a playstation
.t bought and 100% completed every souls on pc including both versions of das1 and 2

Attached: 7bdee74c3092139c35b7fca6d650a90e.jpg (579x803, 91K)

Tesla Coil mace has a boring moveset. Cool looking though.

I did all of the DLC and chalices with it. It's honestly incredible. The damage, rally, and range on the trick form are so good.

Borrow one from a friend.

Find a comic book place in your area with consoles to use. There's one in a mall near me and it has like six PS4s and I'm not sure what else.

>>he lowers his health so he only gets one shot
The fuck are you talking about? The low health is a damage increase from gems

Not so fast OP

Attached: 0F042C01-64AF-424E-940B-B7616D63A83E.jpg (871x1822, 995K)

Pizzacutter is much more braindead than the sword.

Too fucking slow for me. I do like fucking around with all the Bloodtinge based weapons though.

I've had so many enemies get stuck in the floor with this, one of the mystery niggas once, he still attacked me but was under the god damn floor.

>reddit: the weapon

Attached: 627292085.jpg (650x653, 58K)

>"That's it! I'm gettin' me mallet!"

more fun too
and it goes with the my favorite outfit

Finished the base game with the cane whip, then finished the DLC and chalice dungeons with the church pick soon as I got it

Cause it has the coolest design.

Holy moonlight sword is the same thing but 10x cooler

What's reddit about it?
I thought the saw cleaver and cane were the reddit weapons of choise.

I really can't think of how or why someone would think of anything in Bloodborne as reddit

I used the best rapier ever

Evelynn main with viscerals and reiterpallarsch->bone marrow->evellyn shot is the true based way to go. Gunslinger build rocks.

>rick and morty for weebs

I mean its not very interesting? It was OP with Bloodtinge builds before the patch. I don't get your criteria for reddit.