When are they adding more?

When are they adding more?

Attached: cq5dam.thumbnail.319.319.png (319x305, 88K)

you can play the entire SNES library on your PC right now

next nintendo direct
wow user i never knew this thanks man

b-b-but muh portable

Are they still going to update the NES online alongside this? Because so far there is fucking nothing on it. At least add Earthbound for Christ's sake.

Laptops are portable.

i just want to play Super Star co-op with my friend in Britain, fuck dreamland 3

only a nintendie would pay for games that any handheld. phone, or toaster can play for free.

>1 JRPG so far
>it's not even good
>now I'm hearing they might not do games monthly anymore
bros...

They're going to update both but it won't be monthly anymore. It'll be whenever the fuck they feel like it.

give
pocky & rocky series
goemon series
bahamut lagoon
wario woods

Attached: 1514073502569.gif (265x200, 71K)

>buy CRT from an e-cycler
>emulate with BSNES accurate
feelsgood

Attached: threed.jpg (1836x3264, 3.45M)

Okay, what games could they realistically add to the NES library besides Earthbound and first party shit? I can't think of any game that isn't being held hostage by a third party.

So aside from Earthbound, the Donkey Kong Trilogy and Kirby Superstar, there isn't all that much to get excited about. Castlevania, Contra, Mega Man and Street Fighter are already available and the Disney collection is coming out soon. Most of the SNES library were licenced classics we'll not get.

technically yes, but they're too clunky to be actually a good option
in the end you have to sit on a desk to use them, anything else will be uncomfortable and unpractical
it's like a bowl of cereal, technically you can take it anywhere but it's nowhere near as practical as a sandwich or a bag of doritos

Phones also exist. The switch is not unique.

My phone isn't a toy, kiddo, also not as comfy or as smooth as a switch, can't play splatoon

>1 JRPG so far
>it's not even good
I'm enjoying the game, I have 6 hours so far. But it's amazing how this style of JRPG is braindead. Sometimes I feel like an idiot doing the long-winded tasks that require virtually nothing from me. It is an absurd time consuming where the strategy is almost nil and where the story seems to have been translated by a 12 year old.
Basically the most stupid and alienating kind of game possible. The only reason I like this shit is because I'm autistic and my time worth nothing.

Breath of Fire is probably going to be the only RPG we're going to get besides maybe Earthbound.
We only got Breath of Fire because of how meh it is.

enjoy your candy crush and flappy bird

Get a Vita. Literally the best handheld once you mod it.

This was about SNES emulation, you god damn retards.

>paying for emulation quality worse than what you could achieve on a laptop
>actually waiting for nintendo to release maybe 2 games every month to play

You guys are fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1568474422271.jpg (472x312, 19K)

The Darius collection is also coming, and the Dragon Quest collection. Clock Tower would be a good choice but it never got a release outside of Japan. Most of SNK's games are available through Hamster already. SE will never allow Final Fantasy on there when they can force us to pay for a shit port like VIII. Goemon will be added to Japan's version. R-Type is already on the system. NRS might put Mortal Kombat 3 on there.Just leaves Mario RPG really.

have fun without physical buttons and having your fingers covering the screen

is the controller available for purchase yet? don’t want that 8bitdo pro controller

Anything that isn't an rpg is literally unplayable on a phone.

not yet. i have an sn30 pro myself, the usb-c cord it comes with is flimsy as all fuck but the controller's solid as hell, closest thing you'll get to a modernized snes controller short of the snes online one that'll come out.

This should have been N64, GBA and Gamecube.

never lol

I'm secretly hoping for Wizardry V, but I know it'll never happen.

Who knows now. It'll probably be once in a blue moon. I hope they add DKC 1&2 and Harvest Moon.

You can play it on the smart phone you used to make that post

It's weird that Mystical Ninja isn't there since Goemon got a costume in Smash. Actraiser and Congo's Caper would be nice, too.

all i want is the normal sim city

Attached: 1478714733429.jpg (580x563, 237K)

I'm sure Goemon 64 was the first Mystical Ninja to release outside of Japan

Kinda offtopic

Are DQ1-3 confirmed for the West, or should I import JAP physical version? (which also has ENG text)

Snes one was. But the main characters were named Yin and Yang. N64 one is the one that stay true to the original script.

No they’re gonna be on Jap switch accounts. I doubt the nips will ever oblige us the original trilogy

While I agree with your sentiment that paying for non-dedicated server online, your first statement is false: the emulation is as close to the original it gets. Complete with slowdown when too much shit is happening, something PC emulators don't allow since it would actually hamper the gameplay experience. SNES on switch is more original while SNES on PC is better performance. If your PC ain't a toaster

Well, they released them for GBC in USA. Here, in EU, DQ8 was the first DQ game.

Sp then get a psp or a vita? Of you can buy a preipheral which acts as a controller for a phone. Better than buying a fucking switch for snes emulation.

My wife refuses to play on anything that is not a console, except for L4D2, she grew up with the SNES and watching her go assmad when she fails is cute as fuck.

Good luck with that. also, good luck not using a mouse for your shooter. Wait, can I use a mouse on my laptop? But I need to place on a desk to properly use too? So my laptop became a desktop, woah so portable.

Attached: 072517conanobrien01.jpg (620x743, 84K)

> Pulls out laptop
> Need a table to set it on
> Pulls out controller
> Launch emulator

vs

> Pull out Switch
> Launch game

What game would you like to see? It's not like you can ask Nintendo what to put on it.

>needing a table for a laptop
>playing sub-6th gen with a controller on a laptop

Don't you guys have phones?

When the fuck are they gonna sell those controllers. I actually bought the 8bitdo SNES controller it works fine and actually feels good but too many accidental down presses even when I swapped them for original buttons

Attached: giphy.gif (350x235, 2.2M)

Laptops are for work, I never put it on my lap unless it is absolutely necessary, all of the laptops I've owned get hot enough to be uncomfortable to touch and sometimes the feeling lasts for hours, I'm all for emulation but nothing beats using an actual handheld for portable gaming, the Switch offers a great variety of games and the SNES app is quick to launch and easy to use, I can give it to my wife and son without worrying they'll break something.

>buying a $1k brick is better than buying a portable console
the absolute state of phone boomers

zsnes nigga

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 8bitdo-snes-30plusextander.jpg (932x824, 178K)

smrpg or i'll riot
i doubt geno will get in smash so just let me replay smrpg but on the go
i just want my favorite snes rpg to get some love, bros

>Just buy a cheap plastic controller and a plastic holder bro

you have the order-of-importance for switch and snes emulation completely messed up, you do not buy the switch for snes emulation, the snes emulation is on top of the switch

Do they remove games when new ones get added?

>cheap plastic controller
Their quality-control sucks ass on the electronics/PCB end but for materials used and how it feels compared to an SNES controller it is the best bar none, comparable to one of those SNES Classic controllers.

>>Just buy a cheap plastic controller and a plastic holder bro
Have fun with your drifting sticks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

That looks like it would suck to actually use. It'd be top heavy as fuck.

No.

why would you want to play laggy snes games????
also any toaster can run snes games

If you're going full-blown nostalgia you'll want the slowdowns associated with poor performance on the original hardware.

I cant get past the first screen of Demon's Crest or Demon's Quest, whatever it is. I try attacking it but it two shots me. I walk to the right thinking I could escape by having the big guy attack the obvious exit, but he doesn't. I can't do specials and the first boss doesn't even have any weak spots, not even when I tried to attack his head. I gave up after twenty attempts, fuck this game. Don't tell me this is one of those "Nintendo Power" games because I wanted to beat these games without looking shit up, and I can't even get past the first screen!
This game is just like Dragon's Lair on NES when getting past the first screen was a fucking challenge of its own.

I have fun opening them and cleaning them, yes, how did you know?

I feel bad for the third world children who have to use this instead of a real console

the thing's $40 mate, no br is going to be buying that on a whim

Evwn On your smartphone

>buying cheap plastic controllers so flimsy that you have to repair them yourself every now and then
Literally made c ucks

epiccc *dabs*

I had the same fucking problem, what the fuck is with that game? never got around to looking it up either.

>retard doesn't know what causes drifting
lol, the materials are of good quality, 2 years being abused by a kid and still works perfectly, the problem is that dust gathers on the contacts causing bad connections.

Dual shock 4 and xbox one controller can be used in any phone emulator even wired or you can buy a phone control for 20 dollars

Embarassing, but same for me.

I have not opened my 360 controller once since 2012 and it's still working like day 1. Same for my gamecube controllers. Nintendo quality has dropped a long time ago.

Played through the first half of the first level and then dropped it, but I don't remember having any trouble with that beginning guy at all, to the point where I can even say what the actual strategy is

They aren't handheld.

Too much work, and why would I buy a dead console with no new games coming out?

No physical buttons, so it's useless for emulation.

Face it, there isn't anything as versatile and easy to use as the Switch for playing old Nintendo games.

I imagine we won't get Secret of Mana since the collection is already on Switch. Maybe Chrono Trigger but I doubt Square would allow that if they're already selling it on Steam.

I've fixed my wired 360 over 10 times, and again, it's not the quality of the build but a design oversight.

The only thing your post was missing is a twitch frog.

I wish SE would just release a classic rpg collection with all their 80s and 90s games on it.

So you agree then? Since you haven't provided an argument of any kind.

What's up with demons wanting to control the realms?

Give us chrono cross. Grandia was a joke due to its botched and so called remaster.

>won't get Chrono Trigger
>won't get FF4, 5 or 6
>won't get spooderman or xmen action games
>won't get illusion of gaia
>won't get Jungle Strike, Desert Strike,etc
>won't get populous
>won't get Lion King
>won't get Megaman games
>won't get Earthworm Jim
Hell I would be surprised if we even get Donkey Kong Country.

Attached: [Ryuumaru] Omamori Himari - 01 [DVD][5A47B581].mkv_snapshot_11.55_[2011.09.05_21.34.34].jpg (720x480, 54K)

I have that and it's not an idea setup.
I eventually bought a GPD XD. It's a great device if you wanna play emulators on the go.

what’s wrong with dreamland 3?

it's not portable if you have to carry a controller around

it already got Super Metroid which is the best snes game by far

All of those are bad except Megaman and EWJ.

>taste this bad

Attached: 1549731729060.jpg (480x640, 12K)

there are countless controllers for smartphones

Attached: iu.jpg (728x411, 17K)

November

Attached: AjqBCiJ.jpg (2448x3264, 1.06M)

>weebfaggot talking about shit taste
LMAO

Attached: 1566690982664.jpg (480x481, 44K)

NO I NEED APPROVAL FROM NINTENDO

I like to feel of using official hardware. If a game doesn't have a re-release, I don't mind emulating it. I just prefer prefer playing Nintendo games on Nintendo stuff.

Attached: khdsn154me-4.png (300x250, 50K)

This. I’ve never finished anything I’ve emulated. It feels like I’m playing a fake version of the game

>why would I buy a dead console with no new games coming out?
Why would anyone care about the newest shitmon entry when they wan't to play RETRO games on the go? You're moving the goal post

Nintendo is trying to make them harder to find by going after rom sites. You can still find them currently if you aren't lazy but it's starting to get harder.

fellow autismos

>He begs nintendo for decade+ old roms
lol, just lol

Attached: Capture.jpg (1686x780, 88K)

fucking this

how do you feel about repro carts

Earthbound is from snes.

Attached: dunce.jpg (400x447, 24K)

I just replayed the beginning again, you are talking about that dragon faggot right? Literally all you do is run to the far right, and jump and shoot his face with fireballs, that's it, unless I'm misunderstanding something here.