LIKE MY FAVOURITE FF GAME NOW

LIKE MY FAVOURITE FF GAME NOW
YOU ARE NOT EVEN REAL GAMERS

Attached: 3e87395ca8bd61ff5562cf8c588a61e3.jpg (774x898, 97K)

You guys might not approve it, but FF9 is the peak of the franchise

I like both the original, and am excited for the remake. Just here to dab on you fools.

Attached: Barret hits the dab.jpg (555x414, 41K)

do you think in the remake when don corneo chooses cloud it will be because he thinks cloud is a woman or because he'd be into trannies?

cloudaviv

Reminder to ignore FF XV posters.

Remake Don looks like he'd fuck a shitting dick nipple for the hell of it.

Attached: lastimaginationtheluckynumber.png (819x460, 5K)

>sees immediately that Cloud is a guy
>picks him anyway
I could see this happening.

They fucked it up

I prefer 8. The only downside is the draw/junction system which is tedious the first time round and easily abusable on every subsequent play through.

FFIX peaks gameplay wise but the stupid story and the constantly forced separation of your party members (and the constant jumping between their stories) is a bitch to deal with. That said playing the whole of FFIX on 2-player with my brother was awesome.

>implying there's more than one

You know, the fact that as a boy entering puberty I played as Cloud painstakingly disguising himself as a woman in order to pose as a prostitute to seduce a man might be responsible for my fetish as an adult.

Oh don't worry I'm with you there.

Attached: d88cb5e2297ce75659ffd835b682ff47.jpg (900x1217, 186K)

Yes it was. It was only downhill since then.

Well at least hes not dressed like lighting

When I was a kid I returned FF9 to the store because I disliked it so much compared to 7 and 8. I exchanged it for Tekken Tag Tournament.

I could see how someone who wanted the next 8 and wasn't familiar with the early games would be disappointed.

Yes at that stage the only FF games I had ever seen or played were 7 and 8. I'm from Europe and I believe 7 was the first Final Fantasy game to release in my country.

Did you ever give it another shot as an adult? Try emulating it, perhaps?

nope never played it since I was a child. I might buy it on ps3 store and give it another try so

>

Attached: 7f8.gif (500x333, 1.17M)

Is that legit? When did they show it?

It's really obviously not legit, user.

Good lad. FF9 is so childish that I had to stop.

>mfw they actually make a girl cloud instead of an obvious it's cloud in a girl costume

Attached: 1447395043154.png (576x699, 194K)

Fuck off, Toriyama.

>peak gameplay
>Trance
While it was cool that it had an actual in story plot point the stupid ass scientology plot

I'm really afraid the crossdressing scene will be played for laughs, making Cloud an obvious ripped man in an unflattering dress.
I need him to be embarrassed by how sexy he turns out, decades of doujins depend on it!

He's going to very obviously be a man but Corneo's going to pick him anyway because that's his thing.

They sort of did that in the original, IIRC? I think Corneo thought he was a tall, ripped, and shy woman.