He won

He won.

Attached: 1561197431814.png (1200x630, 329K)

won what?

the sagebowl

>Fwoooosh
>Guh-huh

Attached: banjo.jpg (1078x662, 134K)

>steve won the popular vote!!!
cope

im a yuropoor and why does america have a system where the person with less votes overall win? im retarded please help

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

A smash thread died for this

Some people's votes matter more than others.

>Implying mob rule is a good thing

cause our country is bigger than all of your countrieS combined so a system was implemented where the cities on the coast where populations will gather don't get more say than the farmers in the middle of the country.

Electoral votes which round up/down certain states to prevent higher-populated cities from being able to tell other states off everytime.

>478134270
mom i posted it again

>a Smash thread died for this

Attached: 1560278513708.png (640x492, 505K)

underrated post

Framers of the US Constitution didn't like direct democracies so they give extra weight to smaller states so those states wouldn't be totally irrelevant when decisions were being made in the Federal government. State governments in general seemed to be a lot more important at the time.

>It was Mineturn

It's an easy way to rig ballots and get away with gerrymandering by splitting the difference in votes so the people are less important then the government when it comes to voting almost always.

You as a fighter is what many assumed,
But you only deserve to be a mii costume!

Attached: 3034756A-F18F-42E1-B4BD-9722E2D7761D.jpg (400x400, 23K)

WAKIE WAKIE Banjo and Kazooie fans because Steve is going to replace your precious bear's spot In the holy Trinity of never evers triforce next to Ashley and Waluigi
Man this roster just keeps getting bigger!

Attached: 20190914_220637.jpg (2560x1440, 1.48M)

Attached: 1554840344861.png (2000x1429, 695K)

Attached: 1562117645952m.jpg (954x1024, 105K)

It's baked in voter suppression. Merca is shamefully 38% racist tards.

>Why does your federal representational republic designed by people who hated democracies based solely on simple majority votes not function like a direct democracy where a simple majority wins?
You tell me user.

Attached: 1467825381177.jpg (518x500, 87K)

Attached: 20190915_165921.jpg (1280x1280, 423K)

>madam president

Attached: feels trump man.jpg (1024x910, 65K)

>trump wins election
>trumptards still think hillary is running a shadow government

Attached: 0000.jpg (206x244, 10K)

its a way to diminish the voting power of the pathetic manboys who live in the city since there are so many of them

Why would people call a female president "madam"? No one calls Trump "Sir President".
If Hillary won, she'd be "Mrs. President".

Fwooooop

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

The people who originally made the US Constitution weren't really a fan of direct democracies and much preferred representative democracies, so the electoral colleges exists so that those in smaller states / more rural locations aren't stomped out literally every single time by large states and cities.
Whether or not its a good or bad part of our voting system today in 2019 is another debate I won't bother with, but that's why it exists

Attached: 1568551323321.jpg (720x1087, 79K)

I hate /pol/ as much as you do. In fact, I belong to /pol/ #1 most-hated group of people.
Not sure why you (You)ed me.

because the framers understood that the majority isnt always right, america is a republic not a democracy. the founders knew the dangers of mob rule

Imagine being a Jew. Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birthing. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon. And so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.

Attached: jew hands.png (208x195, 18K)

Idk you seem to have escelated the conversation to me

If you don’t suppress voters then you have to update your politics

America is very big. If you elected the president by a majority then politicians would only give a shit about 3-4 states and only a few major cities in those states. The other 40+ states and less populated areas would be mostly ignored and any issues they have ignored in favor of pandering to the populated urban centers and 3-4 populated states.
America being pretty fucking huge, long-term this will just mean all those states in between the coasts and Texas are going to fuck off or start doing shit because why stick around just to hear, election after election after election, about what politicians are going to do for a few big states and cities like New York, or Chicago, or Houston, while your issues and communities and states are ignored because they're not worth campaigning for compared to populated cities?
The US system tries to solve this by giving each state electoral votes based on their population. So populated states like Texas, New York, or California still have the biggest voting share but smaller states and rural areas have an actual say too, and in turn their issues will thus be cared about.

That's how it's meant to ideally work at least.

Jokes on you.
I'm Catholic.

Attached: 262.jpg (1000x767, 171K)

I'm the one who asked why you'd call a female president madam when no male president has ever been called sir. I don't see how I escalated the conversation.
And like I said, although you'd have no way of knowing, /pol/ would have me for breakfast.

Understood.

It's an absolute fucking disgrace. Nobody gives a single fuck about Banjo and nobody will even remember he's in the game since it's buried under too many broken characters.

nigger

>a goyim
Ever hear the expression "know your enemy"? Gotta work on that.

That's XCOM bitch

We have a proletariat that consists of rural livers and farmers who make up 11% of the population but have dominion over the other 89% because their votes are more important.

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-10 182507.png (501x408, 286K)

Take your pills (no, not the red ones, those rotted your brain).

how much do you like the color red?

>Cucking to the Bishop of Rome

Attached: russian priest.jpg (400x300, 44K)