SEGA announce new ChuChu Rocket game

twitter.com/sega/status/1171543873027338240

Absolute based, first Super Monkey Ball, Panzer Dragoon and now this. Sega is starting to revive some of their older IP's and it's great.

Attached: chuchu-rocket-universe--logo.jpg (1010x505, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raymancentral.wordpress.com/2019/09/13/rayman-mini-is-announced-for-the-apple-arcade/
pocketgamer.com/articles/065541/sega-pulls-chuchu-rocket-gunstar-heroes-and-more-from-ios-and-android-shelves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>apple arcade
And hard pass

>Mobile game
Fuck off, Sega shill

Kill yourselves zoomers, they made a sequel Sega IP that hasn't had a game since 1999, this is HUGE news

I don't even mind that it's a mobile game, Chu Chu Rocket is perfect for mobile, I'm more pissed it's tied to shitty Apple products.

Attached: 1552295196536.gif (192x256, 323K)

>defending mobile
>calling others zoomers
>I don't even mind that it's a mobile game
You should.

oh hell yeah
>mobile
fuck off
PC chuchu rocket would've been amazing

Rayman is back too

raymancentral.wordpress.com/2019/09/13/rayman-mini-is-announced-for-the-apple-arcade/

Attached: EEH-RagUYAIlX3_.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

I love ChuChu Rocket but it's not worth subscribing to such a shit and predatory service as Apple Arcade. If I could just buy the game alone without a subscription I'd do it in a heartbeat.

>478133807

What do you mean? I downloaded ChuChu Rocket for tablet a few years ag-

pocketgamer.com/articles/065541/sega-pulls-chuchu-rocket-gunstar-heroes-and-more-from-ios-and-android-shelves/

...oh.

>bring back chu chu rocket
>but just as mobileshit
I feel so monkeypawed and I never even asked for this

mobile games need their own board

>Rayman is back too
Fuck Jewbisoft and fuck apple

now i will have to get a new iphone 11 (10)

>apple arcade

Attached: 1534541344370.png (530x644, 99K)

>Mobile shit

Why is Sega is fucking stupid?
I thought they learned from past mistakes.

We already have /trash/

SEGA-SAMMY have been making bad decisions for the past 10 years, why stop now.

Trashcans are for garbage, not shitting in them.

Yeah whatever, where is Sonic Adventure remake?

Fuck!

Fpbp.

The next Jet Set is gonna be mobile isn't it?

Chuchu rocket is perfect for mobile though, I played the fuck ouf of the android port.

>perfect for mobile though
Are you saying its trash? I disagree, I enjoyed the dreamcast game immensely.
>playing mobile games
user.

It's a puzzle game, it works pefectly fine on mobile. The mobile port of the original is literally just the GBA version. Get your head out your ass.

Video games do not belong on mobile.
There is no such thing as "perfectly fine" pick for mobile.
Stop playing mobile games.

It plays exactly the same as the GBA version, are you saying video games don't belong on handhelds either?

I'm saying mobile phones are for calls, text and light internet use (maps etc).

Attached: template vergil.png (436x764, 653K)

>Mobile
Kill yourself.
Faggot ass OP got me excited for a second.

Attached: 989.gif (450x338, 806K)

Get a job and maybe you'll be able to afford a phone that does more than that.

>he thinks mobile phones are expensive
Jesus christ

I know people don't like games for mobiles but you're being a little bit autistic there m8. Emulation and as the other user said ports of games can be really good on phones

>Emulation and ports of games on phones
vomit.png

Not everyone wants to bust out a 3ds or a vita in public and at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, phones can be just as good, if not better. It's up to them

Attached: 1513809283532.png (380x348, 36K)

>Not everyone wants to bust out a 3ds or a vita in public
Then don't.
I saw a guy in his 30s with a switch playing it at a cafe and no one batted an eye but using your fear of "bigotry against gamers" is not a valid excuse to push mobile phones as a valid gaming platform

I never said anything about "the boogeyman against gamers" user, i said if people want to use a phone to play games they're free to do so. I know we're on a forum for pc masterrace so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise but you really don't need to be elitists and hold a vendetta because you can't adapt to technology

>y-you can't adapt to technology
>playing shitty old games on a tiny screen
You're so fucking stupid

>playing shitty old games on an oled screen in 4k 60fps
Yeah you got me there user

I was going to say I was looking forward to this on PC when Apple Arcade inevitably dies but then I remember almost every burger's phone is an iPhone so this actually got a pretty good chance to succeed.

>but then I remember almost every Jap's phone is an iPhone so this actually got a pretty good chance to succeed.
fix'd

Apple literally steals games you've paid for via updates. Fuck putting money into their system.