Greedfall

No, it is I who is the Legate

Attached: Vamers-Reviews-Gaming-Greedfall-Review-2.jpg (1024x576, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0O6rG4ViA5R
youtube.com/watch?v=rMiAHM9DOeE
youtube.com/watch?v=_autovg97iw
youtube.com/watch?v=S9Lr1Tc6MSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have a way to make the world seem massive but I wish they'd reuse less assets. I have entered the same house 3 times in different cities and have sees the same painting 50 times

vocaroo.com/i/s0O6rG4ViA5R

you cannot fool me, a legate has a pusspuss

m8 embassies being exactly the same make perfect sense
coin barracks make some sense
governor palaces dont tho

Do you think it was a planned decision to add these janky always repeated lines to increase meme potential?

It's your way, you know it.
Some ppl want interesting gameplay instead of nobrain tapping.

Am I playing this game wrong or something
I see everyone complain the game is too easy but I'm struggling like crazy with every fucking enemy I encounter since there usually is either 8 of them, which each 2 shot me or there's like 2-3 that take a minute of whaling each & one shot me
Was I not supposed to go to San Matheus at the start of the game or something? I'm kind of lost in the dark so I just went in some random direction & explored the areas along the way

I'm French, and therefore I boycott this game.
Fucking Poles put a French dub in The Witcher but a French studio can't put a French dub in their game?
I ain't gonna contribute to my country becoming as culturally cucked to English language as Scandinavian nations and the Neverlands are...

Attached: 1379963487404z.jpg (545x668, 64K)

I DON'T THINK I'VE PROPERLY INTRODUCED MYSELF!

The publisher is Germ.

In b4 arab dub.

A BIT OF POISON ON MY BLADE

If you have problems with combat check your build and/or run around the woods and beat up the local Fauna until you reach level 10-15 and you can roflstomp the entire island with your gay magic or raghead carpet bombing

It's an rpg, just follow the quests.

c'est pas triste

THINGS

D I C E Y

TREE FIDDY

quests kind of go all over the fucking place bro
I guess I just can't play rifleman without just nonstop spamming rifle shots then

Attached: DeYlzgq[1].jpg (794x512, 132K)

Prehaps you are in need of an...INTRODUCTION

Attached: tfw imagining all the INSISTING ahead.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

BUT, BUT, in the greedfall universe the French-proxy nation is one of the most advanced nations in the world, while the British Isles-proxy is still a backwards land with tribal, brutish natives. So I think that makes up for it.

As for me i just complete side quest first.
And there is stasis for cc, mage/firearm for safe play.
Another safe way just spam parry.
Don't force yourself to dance with attacks and counterattacks if you not enjoy it.

has anyone figured out how to learn the native language yet?

>I guess I just can't play rifleman without just nonstop spamming rifle shots then
uh, i beat the arena before i was level 15 just using guns, too bad the reward was a long blade

Character rating time

Usefulness:
Siora > Kurt > Aphra > Vasco > Petrus
Personality:
Petrus > Siora = Kurt > Vasco

>wah wah why did this small studio cater to the international instead of the domestic market
>wah wah even this AAA 100 million dollar game made a dub in my language!
This is how you sound right now.

vasco is romanceable by males too, so he's at least above Kurt

>in the greedfall universe the French-proxy nation is one of the most advanced nations in the world, while the British Isles-proxy is still a backwards land with tribal, brutish natives.

So just like in the real world until the 18th century...

>Petrus
>not useful
What exactly is the measure for usefulness here

It's weird. There is a suggestion that it's possible during one mission where you can spy on natives and it fails the objective afterwards. I even had Siora with me and she did nothing. Maybe a reward for doing one of the two exploration quests.

>I guess I just can't play rifleman without just nonstop spamming rifle shots then
You can but I wouldn’t recommend it because it’s quite literally the most boring combat out of the 3 but if you insists take alchemy, crafting bullets is the most important thing you have to do and with alchemy 3 you’ll so many bullets

Usefulness:
Shit = all.
Personality:
Petrus = Kurt > Siora > Vasco

>wanting to romance your bro Kurt
save that shit for the navy, excellency

i mean, none of the companions actually contribute much in combat except siora healing your ass so its basically Siora > everyone else

in Greedfall 2 the french will be seen as backward apes while the British Natives are entering the Industrial Age just like IRL

>implying CD Projekt was AAA before TW3

Petrus ruins stasis and is generally not very good at combat compared to Kurt or Vasco. I didn't play with Aphra much so I don't know that ranking, but she does shoot a lot from a distance.

no, but apparently every native knows the continental language

wait you get hit?!

>Greedfall is now by far the most successful Spiders game commercially and critically

Attached: 1551850918574.jpg (850x1200, 58K)

stasis is for losers, you loser. petrus is the best character in the game

Petrus only usefulness is a couple of speech option when talking with the missionaries and the inquisition and the witty banter with character but in combat he’s completely useless and does really nothing to help

So just combat usefullness?
I had him with me most of the time to have constantly 3 Cha.

>its still no 1 on steam top sellers
nice

It was fine, but a bit bloated.
Like that quest where you have to uncover the spy and you need to make the whole 3 runs between the Naut captain and the hiding place. And that applies to every quest to some extent.
And interiors are needlessly complex. Running through a maze of same looking empty rooms before your reach your destination gets old fast.

playing as a female is gay

it's too encourage exploration

there are chests hidden in every city and house

>tfw had a nightmare last night where I was stuck in the coin guard cum tavern building

>tfw Spiders got bought by a shit tier publisher who's going to destroy them

It's the curse of open world games without extreme budget.
Like how half the walls in ELEX are the same fucking red brick walls

no

Attached: 20190910015926_1.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

To be honest, I already got used to this kind of shit so at this point I kind even get more than a "meh" out.
Guess I will just play the games of whoever the guys are that claim to be the next Spiders.

But it shows that they’re on a great way, let’s hope that Greedfall will be their “Gothic 1” and they will surprise us either with a Greedfall 2 or another spiritual successor that will be as good as Gothic 2

stop lying
France literally does not exist anymore

>they will finally make a good mars game

Attached: 1533779289035.jpg (1062x1500, 249K)

Who is the best bro and why is it Commander Shepherd?

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

>first speech option is a romance option
What the fuck Kurt.

but War Logs and Technomancer were both good

who is this character?

That's actually pretty shitty user, I'm still going to play it but I feel for you

Obviously Faery 2.

Attached: This came out in 2010.jpg (1280x707, 673K)

>accidentally clicked on his romance option
>now he can't stop being homo for me
Fucking can't deal with a faggot version of Shepherd.

Don't bully pre-10 man Spiders!

Kurt is only romanceable by females, you're confusing him with Vasco the cabin boy

>uh, i beat the arena before i was level 15 just using guns
yeah that's what I said
i've been leveling my gunplay & some points into traps but I use them sparingly and still mainly rely on my pretty unleveled melee when apparently what you're supposed to do is just mash the shoot button

>but War Logs and Technomancer were both good

A BIT OF SPERM IN MY ARSE

Attached: 1518027986519.png (560x530, 176K)

Surprised Spiders didnt die in the 00s.

Being an electricity mage in a sci-fi colonial mars setting, but this time with custom character and 200% less jank might be cool, but when the fuck would they have it done?

They were kept alive as a porting/extra work studio by Focus.

Attached: greedfall.png (840x840, 924K)

get phial throw asap, traps suck

What anime is that

>didn't make a real game until 2013
>founded in '08
lel

I hope for a game that allows for more travel between water companies, though that would be difficult to do with the total war between them.

>THEY'RE MASTERWORKS ALL YOU CAN'T GO WRONG
>Queen Justinia executes two dozen noblemen for in-su-bor-di-nation!
>ODRIN....WHERE ARE YOU

I wish there were choices. The game is very linear for me so far. The quest where Ullan dicks you around for example. I go through a bunch of work and bullshit to get everyone talking and then it blows up because of him. When I confront him he just pretty much moves on and De Sardet just lets it happen like an idiot. There should be something for me to do, some retaliation, even just spitting at his hollow pleasantries. Doesn't happen though, not allowed.

There's too much of automatic acceptance of quests as well. I think I've been given one choice so far to deny a quest, the rest is just De Sardet accepting. I get the game isn't a full RPG experience, but I was expecting more than this in that department.

I mean I'm kind of otu of the materials for pretty much everything but poison & stasis anyway so hey

>accidentally clicked on his romance option
>now he can't stop being homo for me
I wish
Daddy Kurt for homos WHEN?
Reminder he is literally 20~ years older than Sardine

Attached: All smiles.jpg (527x530, 92K)

>getting fucked by your stand-in dad
user please.

The budget of the game was like 5 million dollars. Which is extremely cheap by today's standards. Hopefully if this game is a hit we will see a sequel with a much larger budget.

De Sardet insisting he's the Legate is Mass Effect Shepard's "i should go"

>not fucking your stand-in dad in his tight muscular bum honed by one gorillion combat exercises and ghost training regime
Kurt probably has the best ass out of all Greedfall companions, same for tightness
Vasco's probably a gaping hole and Siora's just average

Attached: Angery.jpg (537x530, 54K)

Kinda disappointed that Spider played it save and the colonialism aspect is pretty much nonexistent except for forcing hippies out of the Forrests and the ottomans larping as Unit 731

there's a growing modding community around this game

sooner or later we'll get our Gay Kurt

Black Butler

Attached: EArGWrJUwAUV-5i.jpg (581x482, 35K)

OI HAVE NEW THINGS FROM VILLAGE

Ullan quest will make a lot more sense later on.

what other Spiders games are good?

OOOOOOOOOOOOH
IT'S YOU user MENAWI

if you can get science 3, resource costs are reduced, if you get intuition up, it gives you more resources from picking up things. if you're going guns, you should be going science/intuition first

most of us didn't know Spiders was a gaming company until now

Really depends on how much of a masochist you are. Basically each game is better than the last.

Spiders probably got docked like 15 points by the journo types for what little colonialism they did.

>what other Spiders games are good?
haha

If aphra didn't have constant angry brows, she would be pretty cute. I still wouldn't know what the fuck is going on with her hair though.

Attached: 606880_20190911164551_1.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Spiders games are usually amazing concepts with poor execution, depends how you like your eurojank.

>Reminder he is literally 20~ years older than Sardine
I think ~10.

nah she sucks, keeps getting mad at me whenever the alliance is sticking another knife in my back

Speak for yourself, sardine

Attached: BoundByFlame 2014-05-10 21-32-24-56.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Bridgefags are just a fucking mess, genocide the lot of them.

Bridge is the kingdom of science, do you oppose science user?

VERY important question
Do I [insist] on coin daddy or the native qt?

I'm sure they'll add it if you pay for the voice actors' salaries and recording studio time.

it’s insane how there were articles about colonialism despite the whole story being critical on science, religion and how we treat our earth, but I guess you gotta earn those hate clicks or else nobody will click your shitty website anymore..

>All Spiders games are produced and developed using the company's own modified version of Sony's PhyreEngine, called the "Silk Engine". It includes most of the features of its parent engine, and is modified to add its own unique features

Attached: 1487084112588.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Too bad she's got nothing going for her except her being a scientific black woman. No bonding at all between her and Sardine.

I'm now performing the ritual to look back in the past, do I still gave a lot of gameplay left?

The game us growing a bit thin.

Attached: 1564027306016.jpg (1080x1350, 1.7M)

>mommy's game was a success and she can finally take a rest
Have a nice sleep, mommy. You've earned it.

Attached: 120370.jpg (670x300, 33K)

They were AAA FOR W3.

>PhyreEngine is a free to use
Of course.

Maybe she can employ some more people so she doesn't have to do five jobs anymore.

She has a nice voice.

I want whoever voiced the male MC to turn me into a sloppy mess and ruin my guts holy shit

Attached: 1545820180754.jpg (280x280, 51K)

Technomancer is their most "playable" game prior to this one. Tehsnakerer does a good video on their previous games if you don't want to suffer through them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMiAHM9DOeE

youtube.com/watch?v=_autovg97iw

I don't think she was meant to not wear a hat.

He's gotta be at least 20 years older because he talks about training you as a child.

She said she misspoke and it isn't her last game, they just haven't started any new projects yet.

poisoning and trying to assassinate officials and members of the royal family of the only other nation that you’re currently not at war with sounds less scientific and more retarded
She goes allah ackbar on your enemies

The Chad Legate vs the Virgin Spectre

Attached: SMUGSARDINE.jpg (659x619, 14K)

>She said she misspoke and it isn't her last game
She still left Spiders though, no?

She is the ceo.

>>>>>>>>>>

they're literally just chemists

>hey can you help us stop rebel attacks?
yeah i'll go talk to them, i've worked hard to create peaceful relations between us
>oh, now that you're talking to them we're going to send a strike force to make you look like you betrayed them.
*defends the mission and myself*
>aphra: >:( why didn't you just let us kill everyone???

>The scene with Siora and the wounded soldier on the battlefield

Attached: 1445703532950.png (691x597, 16K)

No idea honestly, I think she's still CEO.

Attached: no idea.png (1128x555, 87K)

they rehired her after realizing the last game was not shit

>ceo
>director
>writer
I hope she didn't leave.

I liked this game

>He's gotta be at least 20 years older because he talks about training you as a child.
So what?
Kurt was trained from early years, he can easily be veteran in his 20. Did you think he teach 3 years old child? I think 8 at least.

is mommy /ourlegate/?

Haven't been following the game, how viable is it to play a close to pure mage-type character in this game?

unviable endgame

yeah, just build into endurance for armor, use rings and spam aoe radial blasts, then teleport away and heal hp and armor of you and your allies

Extremely broken and op if you aren't a retard, even on the hardest difficulty

It's broken as fuck, but don't start as one. Wait until you are around level 20 then respec

It looks like by "last game" she meant it in the way of "latest game."

Whats you favorite weapons you use?
I like the pepperbox

Attached: 20190915185501_1.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

Certainly viable. Completed it on highest diffuclty with pure magic, it was easy peasy, but i can't compare it with meele or guns since i never touched them.

Yes

Attached: C3kW_L8W8AQZfMj.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

Good to know, thanks.

what sword is that?

Yeah toot de la smore to you too faggot

On Kurt?
Parry Broadsword with the carved brass guard

Attached: 20190915185922_1.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

What build is the most fun

Why do your Bridge Alliance and Themele reps jump to Suspicious after you help them against the coup? That's some bullshit.

Why is it so damn expensive?

Attached: 1546631110832.gif (112x112, 49K)

Anyone know where the Vedermen notes are?

sword and gun, obviously

You mean corrupted beast attacks?
In my case the rep is increased, but it was friendly prior that anyway.

was free for me

Wait, I cam play as a cute girl?

No, the coup from the coin guard. I had them both at Nice before and they jumped down to Suspicious for some reason afterwards.

Attached: UNUSAL.jpg (958x1080, 31K)

Yes.

GREENBLOOD!

Attached: GREEN.png (1920x1080, 3.96M)

Downloading right now.

Attached: 1541303883374.jpg (660x719, 71K)

OH ITS YOU ON OL MENAWI

>"DE CHARDET, TRUTH-SAYER, COLONIAL SCHOLAR, NATIVE PUSSY EXPERT!"

Attached: GreedFall 2019-09-15 23-43-48-73.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

Those relations don't look right at all.

Do your fucking party members quests, nigga.

Miss Sardine is cute!
CUTE!

I actually started the game again that's why i didn't check them again yet. Kurt is best bro.

>actual wrpg where you're playing as a close relative of the royal family who makes all officials shit themselves
>can fuck a native princess
Unbelievable
I thought we are forever stuck with underdogs.

Attached: 1555815063214.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Does Vigor really only buff your mana regen speed out of combat?
I've noticed a significant increase in mana regeneration after taking a point.

Attached: 1551220698392.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

should i just respec into guns and magic? the melee combat is so awful.

This Game is shit. I dont know why but It is. The Gameplay is shit, the story is shit, characters are shit. The whole Game is shit. Graphics are ok though. I want to like It, but i cant
Anyone feel the same?

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-101900~2.png (678x820, 415K)

>am I fitting in yet?

Too much AAA trash has rotted your brain, bro.

I am using gun build with statis, it's fun. Build is really op though.

anything with stasis is braindead op

melee sucks, but it takes more active engagement than spamming shoot to delete everything in the game. have you tried 2handers?

You can play magic fairly actively if you're using melee combos and teleport around a lot
Feels great to zip around like crazy

Can't check right now, but it seemed that a point in vigor gives +5 regen even in combat, dunno if it's intended, but it is like this.

literally everyone thinks this they just pretend not to because "muh underdog studio FUCK AAA"

Your mom is awful

yeah there is even an aoe statis trap.

Playing outward and i m loving It. More rpg, less go to this point, cinematic, go there, kill three bandits, mission finished.
Quests are just going to marks quests....its boring

i dont get this hateboner for combat meme, its plenty responsive and hits are satisfying

went gun build first, beat the arena, then went agility for long blades, chopping shit up with 2 handers is more fun than poking with one hand weapons. havent tried blunts, but i'm thinking of doing a replay focusing on 2 hand blunts

>see a nadaig vedemen lounging in the hot springs
>terrifying because face tentacles
>those giant bouncing titties tho

Attached: 1566726508101.gif (369x326, 1.37M)

It gives +5 for HP and Magic regen both. Equip a +1 Vigor armor and check Stats / General. You start with a +10 Magic necklace, so of course it's a noticeable difference.

I'm not surprised titty monster is actually the weakest guardian.

>More rpg
character build in greed has more impact on how you experience the game. charisma intuition lockpicking vigor all change how you approach problems, unlike outward

How many Skill Altars are there?

In outward you feel like you are un danger, living an adventure.
Greedfall is more casual, more like asscreed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-101502~2.png (1028x1073, 706K)

>game starts off strong
>gets really boring 10 hours in
Bound by flame was better than this, at least it was paced properly.

I'm 50 hours in and just found out who kidnapped Konstantine. How long until the end game? And who the fuck said it's 25-35 hrs long with all side content lmao

Attached: 1563021665344.jpg (626x520, 33K)

kys

outward feels more like an adventure because of survival elements, but in terms of "rpg-ness" it lacks most of the characteristics that change one person's decisions and experience. greed on the other hand has you accompanied by companions that make the game easier, but ithas all the skill checks that you'd find in many pnp rpgs

>50 hours

I'm pretty sure I did nearly everything and it only took me 35, you are like, 75% of the way through, maybe less.

sneedfall

>trigger Siora's romance dialogue
>"Tell me, how do renaigse women tell someone that they have strong feelings for them?"
>Sardine tells her we don't talk about feelings in the Congregation, we just do arranged marriages
>"Ugh forget it"
>just bluntly asks if you want to fuck

Attached: 1448125974361.jpg (500x500, 61K)

I just had this dialogue. So she says next time we will be in residence call me for a date, but when you do that she doesn't give you a proper dialogue option for that shit.

In greedfall , rpg elements like charisma ir whatever doesnt affect the gameplay, u can finish the quest by paying money ir killing everyone or passing the charisma check, It feels the same to me, not like Fallout for ex, where quest endings are differents and have some meaning.... I dont know ... I just wanted to like the Game... But i dont

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-095317~2.png (896x1045, 608K)

>heard how great the character customization was
>start the game and very few options and every face looks the same
Fucking hell every one just looks like this

Attached: 56259.jpg (700x505, 114K)

go play skyrim, faggit

Spiders > modern Piranha
frogs finally beat burgers in rpg

Skyrim is even more boring.
Play outward u casual.

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-103004~2.png (632x726, 392K)

no it doesn't, retard. But who cares if assets are reused, use your imagination you zoomers.

I would have preferred it if she asked if continent women engaged in same sex relations, and Sardet just got flustered

I hate this whole queer acceptance thing that completely removes aspects like this.
>bro just act like it's normal, have no one question the gayness of it
>just have people say you're not their type instead of "what the fuck, I'm not gay, are you gay?"
>have absolutely no one comment on the fact that it's a gay relationship
what the fuck is the point, queers? you are so accepted now that you're boring

He bought?

kinda the same. i feel like i'm just playing a worse version of witcher 3.

kek

im not playing your fortnite zoomer game, go away, there are countless threads where you can shill your pleb games

Greedfall = soulless
Outward = soul

Enjoy your quest marks kid

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-102852~2.png (419x618, 289K)

>just have people say you're not their type instead of "what the fuck, I'm not gay, are you gay?"
People in the age of sail weren't teenagers from 1993 my guy.
Heck, in this time period it was low key acceptable to have a same-sex side lay, because nobody liked arranged marriages and gay sex doesn't make bastards.

ultimate shit taste, nigger

Attached: big yikes.jpg (619x683, 59K)

This. At least Witcher 3 had some good lore and better writing

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-103139~2.png (523x687, 256K)

i'm not trying to sell you on the game. i don't care about that. outward only has endings dependent on which faction you joined. no matter what else you do matters than the choice of faction that you make in the beginning.
>u can finish the quest by paying money ir killing everyone or passing the charisma check
that's what rpgs are about, choosing one of many options to fit the character you created. your choices often affect the politics and personal relations of those around you

based manslut

Attached: junk.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

been doing magic. just finished exploring the red woods but still using the beginning divine ring. the merchant in the loading zone has this. is this the sort of game where I can find all the good stuff in the world? or should I buy this now?

Attached: zTBcgh6.jpg (1348x798, 87K)

>dude people were totally into gay sex all the time, trust me
Yeah, no.

this is also something i noticed and didn't like. i didn't feel like anything i chose actually mattered because there was always an alternative. some things should only be doable by certain builds or there's no consequence for building a certain type of character.

Lold hard, fuck you user

I've been on the fence to play this or not the entire week. before you tell me to just "try" I'm on a data-plan because I live in the absolute
actual middle of nowhere and can only download a few games a month, so I try to chose carefully.

Anyway, I keep seeing it compared to ME1 or witcher 1, is it actually that good? What are the game's best points and worse?
Mostly looking for something immersive with a good plot and decent writing, don't mind shit gameplay that much.

Our modern concept of gayness is a Victorian construction, sexual attitudes varied widely across history.
Sometimes it was prison rules. Sometimes bisexuality was the norm. Sometimes gays were burned at the stake.
History is messy and complicated just like the people who make it.

broke boi lmao

This is what i m trying to explain u...you can end the quests by 3-4 differents ways, but It feel like the same

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-102107~2.png (754x728, 496K)

Just go up to your bedroom

it's great that games like this one and divinity original sin are still being made.

rings are hard to find. just go to san matheus

the combat is better than all three witcher games lmao, especially 3.

i seriously wish there was a way to change your character's face again.

>but It feel like the same
read the last thing i wrote. this game revolves around diplomacy. whether or not you care about a certain faction or person in your party is how it is different.

will I find a better one than this one for mental power 2? kinda paranoid it wont be here if I leave now

Attached: 1390695663519.jpg (251x404, 13K)

>ex Mass Effect staff
>game isn't fucking woke af
W-what happened?

but that's the only thing that's better, and just barely

then why have this tacked on rpg system?

Budget classic bioware I guess, the quest design is where it shines, as a legate of the congregation people take you rather seriously, which is a nice change from collecting people's milk and delivering it to them.

They only made the first ME and Dragon Age Origins, literally the worst in the series. The staff that came later was much more talented.

Mass Effect 1 was hardly woke.

??? it's a consequence of your decisions, something common to rpgs

>first ME
You say that as if there was more than one Mass Effect

Am I being trolled?
ME1 and DA:O were the best projects Bioware were ever involved with.

The Game feel like a mmorpg. The story is kinda weak imo

DAO was actually pretty good, the only game in the series where you can finish a quest instantly.

>I am injured i need you to fetch me these fucking leaves to make medicine
>stab him and put him out of his misery
>quest complete!

yes

but in good rpgs how you built your character influences what kind of decisions you can make and how you respond to different characters. in this, you can just always say the right thing from the start regardless. it's boring.

>The Game feel like a mmorpg.
???

game is extremely "woke"
there are blacks and whites everywhere mixed together with absolutely no reason behind it
homosexuality is normal and no one reacts to it
the malichor is a result of the land being "raped" and the only way to fix it is to plant trees

It's not as dick in your throat about it, but it's there.

sword and gun with max LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF
then you really feel like you're playing a royal dandy

There's nothing extreme about any of this.
There isn't even a single tranny.

>no waifus
It's shit.

>Like a mmorpg
Doing quests is boring.

the comparison was in regards to greedfall and outward. the latter in which was called "more of an rpg". while greed could do better in what you're complaining about, outward has nothing in comparison

maybe you just don't like rpgs?

Best quest design in an rpg for years sweetie.

>sees interracial marriage and homosexuality as "woke"
Friend the woke has far surpassed all of that.

in what way?

>>finally go back and murder the Forest monster by the river
Honestly, it was more putting it out of its misery

i like how everyone says, "you've always looked like an islander, rather than a continental" when everyone is black white indian or asian on both sides. it's so stupid

That's normal 00s liberalism.

For ex first quest in outward, u need 150g to keep your House.
3 ways:
1. Not paying > lose your House
2. Do quests, get 150g, pay debt
3. Save some guy that let u keep your House

This only quest is more rpgish than every single quest in greedfall.

Just Accept it
Outward>>>>>Greedfall

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-232347~2.png (780x986, 704K)

You missed the bark?

I liked the way it portrayed how the cultural misunderstandings between natives and colonists creates conflict.

no respect for the dead..

Attached: 20190916014903_1.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

Baby steps user, not every AA studio gets same success as Witcher 3

>This only quest is more rpgish than every single quest in greedfall.
thats an action adventure quest, not necessarily an rpg quest, as you can't use your stats to accomplish anything other than non stat affected actions

I'm having a hard time getting into the game
Something about it just feels really off

Will I enjoy this if I enjoyed Dragon Age Origins?
It looks kind of similar except the combat.

Attached: 1553085168056.gif (80x160, 8K)

> siora quest with brain washers from inqu
> kill them instead of sparing
why is killing inquistion scum is so satisfying?

Attached: 15586221641393.png (389x389, 139K)

There's a reason this genre is called eurojank, Spider is especially bad for it.

the "disfigurement" is rare even amongst the natives, they surely wouldn't think thats the most distinctive features

>Role
>Playing
>Game

What the point of stats un greedfall if u end the missions the same way, same dialogue, same rewards??

try playing with controller

you clearly havent played it

It's not rare amongst the bonded, the great people of the clans.

you never played Risen or Elex, so fuck off
Dreemfall is nowhere near eurojank shit those games are

>LE LE VOO VOO LE *dick choking noises*

fuck you and your faggot language, frog

hey man, Risen was pretty good

I have... What a waste of time.
>Inb4 playing games are a waste of time

like i said before, and as to why i'm going to stop responding to you, the diplomacy affects of your decisions is different depending on your stats an decisions. you only care about money and items, but those are what this game changes for you. i won't be responding to walls

I appreciate your comments.
Have fun playing Greedfall user and enjoy It for me, cause i cant
It was nice chating with u.

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-095122~2.png (964x648, 675K)

Why does Petrus walk in melee range to attack shit with his ranged spell? Retarded old man.

Aww, did I hurt the poor phoneposters feelings?

you faggits need to go

I understood your complains when it comes to Kingdom Come as it tries to be "realistic" but this a fantasy game in a universe where magic and monsters exist

he is a tank

Jack of all trades. Sword and gun with a bit of support magic.

Don't go for offensive magic unless you want to dump a ton of points into mental power.

Ay mane, we wuz NOBLEZ an shiet!

Attached: 20190916011753_1.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

Is this actually from the game or is it your impersonation?

that's a quest?

kek in Fable it was just an afterthought mechanic, fucking zoomers i swear

because he's not a pussy like you.

Chads face danger face to face

he was teaching you how to be a man, boy

Calm down granpa
In Outward u can buy houses like in Fable

What age is she?

Legates version is "I must be going"

precisely my point kid, fable did it decades ago

Outward is a try hard derivative game that brings nothing new to the table

strange that theres not many asians

>magic and monsters exist
>this means we can portray european society as a random assortment of shades of brown, and creative a society of island natives who somehow have more genetic diversity than sweden
really

it's not european society, retard

did the celts live in america irl too? i don't see you complaining about the white natives lmao

bridge alliance is clearly located in middle-east and africa and there is free migration going on
Congregation doesnt have any contact with far-east factions

they were punished more severly by the malichor for eating dogs

Yeah well
I cant be playing Fable forever.
Plus outward is coop

>has all the hallmarks of the time period and region
>BRO IT'S NOT THE SAME, IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT BECAUSE THERE'S MAGIC
lol okay, also it's an island, not America you dipshit, the natives could be any color so long as they were all the same one

>われたちは ノーブルでございました。

IIRC one of the faction relation rewards for the Nauts is a katana type weapon from the "Far East".

It is, and it is shit. Two handed maces are pretty terrible in general. I respec'd out of my two handed sword and stasis build to a pure mage and the damage drop was extremely noticeable, while breaking through armor did not make up for it.

Blame nauts

>muh green text
Yes, it different because there's magic, it's a fantasy world

In this game you have to assume white people can give birth to black people and viceversa and nobody raises an eyebrow

different universes = different rules

>put brown people in europe in a historical game
REEEE JUST MAKE IT FANTASY IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE SHIT UP
>put brown people in a fantasy setting
REEE I DON'T CARE IF ITS FANTASY WHY ARE THER BROWN PEOPLE

just admit you're a racist shitstain and move on.

Oh right, I should clarify. Yes, the two handed katana is technically an "axe." Yes, it is retarded.

>In this game you have to assume white people can give birth to black people and viceversa and nobody raises an eyebrow

Attached: whatthefuck.jpg (512x512, 74K)

katanas are clearly exotic bastard swords
what we get in game is way bigger

The key here is the diversity. There is no reason for it to be a rainbow blend of people. Pick a color and move on, don't just turn your game into an episode of Captain Planet. You can bet your ass if black people actually made videogames they'd make the entire cast black. It's only white people who make a multicultural rainbow of mediocrity.

Several games are on weekend steam sale (Mars War Logs is 80% off, Technomancer is 75% off, Faery is 75%). Are any of their other games good?

>bridge alliance = north africa/moorish spain
>theleme = Catholic Spain
>congregation = The Dutch/Venice
>nauts = sea gypsies I guess
>natives = Celtic Britons with a bit of Native American influence

Yes thats exactly what it means, because its a fantasy universe that doesn't have to abide by reality.

the nauts are also spaniards, Vasco means Basque in spanish and a lot of other nauts have hispanic names too

RENOUNCE

>why does this bustling port town have more than one color in it

Go be stupid somewhere else.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I am de Sardet, Legate of the Merchant Congregation, cousin to the fucking governor and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bridge Alliance, and I have over 300 confirmed diplomatic successes.
I am trained in sabre combat and I’m the top stasis user in the entire Congregation delegation. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this island, mark my fucking words, I insist.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the pidgeon mail? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of nauts across New Serene and your address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in magic combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Coin Guard and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the island, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: De Sardine.jpg (750x428, 42K)

>Greedfall 2, The Last Sardinerai

[Charisma] No, it is true. I am the Legate.

Attached: greedfall-official-trailer-gamescom-2019-1-23-screenshot-1566423828448.png (788x443, 183K)

>>It's a Fantasy Portuguese in Fantasy Nipon Sequel
Fund it

>why does each nation that are supposedly entirely separate entities from different regions of the world have every color under the sun in them
>why does an island that is 4 months from the continent and has driven out all past invaders also have every color
fuck you, frenchy

Is there a way to change your appearance? I've been looking all over for a barber or something

>why?
Because the congregation is allies with both the other factions.
>why?
Rape.

is this game well optimized?

It's closer to a dai-dachi or whatever sword, real life anime swords from the old times.

>>why does each nation that are supposedly entirely separate entities from different regions of the world have every color under the sun in them
Boats.

>>why does an island that is 4 months from the continent and has driven out all past invaders also have every color
So you undestand that the island has been visited several times but still can't put two and two together, huh?
Even realworld injuns in America had white-passing natives who were able to slip into settler cities on the sly, mixed individuals from previous failed settlements or settlers who decided native life was better than an undersupplied frontier colony.

>drive out the invaders using magical mutations that turned men into giants
>somehow your society still got raped into oblivion

So is that game shit or not?

We have boats, and trains, and planes. Why hasn't the world turned into a perfectly distributed genetic rainbow?

It has.

The islanders didn't always have magic. They only got it when they begged el oh el fuckman to drive whitey out. This happens AFTER the natives get their shit pushed in.

yes

No it fucking hasn't. New York and LA, or whatever shit hole you live in is not the entire world. Faces are largely homogeneous everywhere else. Fuck, they're more homogeneous anywhere in America but those places.

Not him but it really has. You have 100% african niggers moving to middle or nowhere america. Immigration is a real thing.

Funny you mention New York, a bustling port town just like the ones in the game.

honestly what the FUCK is that thing on his jaw? is it a birth mark or an illness?

what a lad
rip

Attached: 20190915220156_1.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

you actually find out in the game
semi spoilers it's a mark many of the island natives have as well

>Theleme is a port town
>Bridge Alliance is a port town

Brown people exist. You've had 200 000 years to get over it, hick-kun.

Well it's not a surprise. They didn't go Pocohontas, but they weren't going to go full Chrisopher Columbus with this. Game's gotta appeal.

That's why we get Gaelic tree huggers and not Indians or Blacks, less potential offense.

Okay, and when they start making videogames you let me know if they put people of any other color in them.

oh god
the trannies have invaded our comfy thread
someone call the sardine quick

Attached: 1541971618489.gif (350x233, 349K)

You're not even wrong, though i doubt you're being honest.
The whole setting is so underdeveloped i don't even know where to start.

Vasco is portuguese

How many devs do Spiders have? How many are generally needed to get out of the jank ghetto?

more like
>bridge alliance = ottomans
>theleme = papal states
>congregation = venice/the hansa
>nauts = portuguese (they have mostly portuguese name slike cabral, vasco and lauro) and maybe spaniards
>natives = well we all know that one

What is Vasco's accent? I heard it in Overlord, when somone pronounced halfing as "Harflins!"

oh and vasco and cabral are the name of two great portuguese navigators
vasco da gama was the guy who found the sea route to india, kickstarting a whole new age in history
pedro alvares cabral discovered brazil

*AHEM*

Spoil all 4 endings to me please

Attached: 1429835321525.gif (533x300, 1.19M)

He's from the NORTS so he talks like a PIE-RATE

Petrus is voiced by the same guy who did this cheeky fucker. I knew I recognized that impossible deepness from somewhere.

Attached: e8c8c2a145bb968b46272ddc1a5dfdfb[1].jpg (900x1250, 131K)

>fuck his game
Any other enemy mob types other than bats, lizards like, wolves like, humans, or witcher tree ripoffs?
not including the boss monsters
So goddamn boring for a 70bucks game lmao

Petrus' voice is sex in soundwave form

there's only two
In one you kill your cousin and everything turns out fine, in the other one you join him and everything gets fucked up

There's really only three endings, and one of them is "you attempted to get the good ending, but fell short."

Your cousin gets the malichor, in an effort to cure that a shaman has him do the mutation ritual. Your cousin then loses his mind and starts sapping strength from the island intentionally so he can become its new god. You can either kill him, ensuring peace and stability, and the end of the malichor which is a curse the continent's presumably weak god has placed on its people, or you can join him, both of you ascend to godhood, the islanders are forced to worship their new gods, and all of the continentals go home to die slow deaths to the malichor

yeah there are always better rings

Eh than what is the purpose of factions relation? anyway thanks fren

You recruit people to your alliance against your cousin at the end. Honestly not sure how it goes if you fail to get good rep.

top tier items as relation level rewards.

TO MY HEALTH

of all cucked things about your country this is where you draw the line

Guys why is she so hot

Attached: BestNative.jpg (1603x1165, 134K)

Did you give her the hat?

>Everyone is a backstabbing asshole that speaks in half-truths: the game

not if I
>[INSIST]

>every organization has a secret underbelly of assholes, and they are solely to blame for any wrongdoing: the game

This but unironically.

what the fuck are you talking about user?
I want to give her everything. tell me more.

>I'm on a data-plan
Go to a college or establishment that gives free wifi for a day

Proceed in the quest, there'll be a time when you need a distraction, go to her and she'll help you if you steal the inquisitor lady's hat, she even wears it, very cute

as much as this is true to the game, its also true for our worlds organizations as well

citizens rise up

>why does each nation that are supposedly entirely separate entities from different regions of the world have every color under the sun in them
Because Bridge Alliance has a bunch of nonwhite races and there's nothing stopping people from those people from intermingling with other nations on the old continent
>why does an island that is 4 months from the continent and has driven out all past invaders also have every color
People from the continent have visited the island multiple times before the 20 or so years known to the general public, they might have been either c o l o n i z e d or some people from previous expeditions integrated with the natives.

>Go to fight Vinbarr
>Okay this is clearly the final boss, let's wrap this baby up
>Game keeps going
>Okay let's just go meet en on mil frichtemin and we'll probably have a boss fight there
>Game keeps going
>Alright well SURELY once we go back to New Serene we'll fight Constantin
>Game keeps going
I JUST WANTED TO FINISH IT BEFORE I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK

Attached: 1232217091426.jpg (495x341, 47K)

just finished, gonna make a couple considerations
first of all what the fuck happened to me after I killed constantin? the ending slide didn't specify
also I'm kinda bummed that you don't get much interaction between factions, wish we could see the theleme deus vulting the bridge niggers

fuuuuuck i just used siora to get her to help me.
Missed the chance. next time. thanks user

Think Sardine kinda just collapsed from mental & physical exhaustion

if we ever get a sequel I hope it follows the godhood ending, it's much more interesting

I had this feeling too, but I got it done today after playing for probably 10 straight hours and skipping through a lot of dialogue.

Legate Legate goes back to being Legate of the Legate Congregation. You might assume Legate was made Governor, but there's really no need for that, Legate was doing a great job as Legate.

So this is what it's like being an RPG character with actual authority to swing around

Attached: INSISTING intensifies.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

what else would you expect from the legate of the merchant congregation?

How close am I? I'm in San Matheus helping with the animal attacks now. Is it just this part and Hikmet, then the finale or have I still got hours and hours to go?

No probs user, I didnt know siora could help there desu, i never travel with her, I need my dose of TO MY HEALTH and the velvety tones of Petrus

1-2 hours left I'd say

If you haven't done it yet, when you go to Hikmet you also get a sidequest that needs to be done that is also rather lengthy. You've got a few hours to go.

HAVE I MENTIONED THAT IM SARDINE, LEGATE OF THE CONGREGATION

MOVE AWAY

I feel like I'm a good chunk of the way through the game, been doin every side quest so takin a bit, and I tthink this might end up being my favorite western RPG beating out witcher 1. Obviously still gotta beat it and see how that panbs out, but the setting is great and actions actually feel impactful and often times i can see how the story would have been different quickly based on how I acted.

is it the Dr Asili one? I did that already

Oi got new things from the village!

God i just want her to INSIST me into eating her ass and drinking her royal piss or else she'll expose my illegal activities to the governor

Yeah, still quite a bit to do after that, though. Two boss fights, forming the alliance, and a big linear segment leading up to the final boss.

Excuse me, I don't think I introduced myself.

Attached: Legate.png (366x366, 246K)

How do I change my hair?

I am the Legate of the Congregation of Merchants

Attached: Sardines-20.jpg (800x533, 34K)

funny i want you to KYS but we dont always get the things we want.

dont hate the Legate, hate the Congregation my dude.

God I want Kurt to breed my De Sardine so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=S9Lr1Tc6MSY

Attached: this is fine.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

>>Lady Morange, former Governor of New Serene.

Attached: Orange-Whole-&-Split.jpg (3680x1920, 3.45M)

So is Vasco gay or does is he just into whichever gender the mc is

Gotta know, I can't be having some real deal fag in my party you know what I mean?

>she was the former governor, deposed by nepotism
>and she was the one who greeted you at the ship
>she convinced you both to drink the malichor dilution
>she behaves way too orderly and polite to be anything but a traitor
>this never comes up, and she is an ally through the entire story
what

Yarr, he be leanin' whichever way the wind blows his sails, yarr. Whether it be into the yarrms of a tender lass, or onto the mast of a sturdy fellow. Yarr.

basically he's navy gay

look, when you're on a ship for months at a time and porn is basically non-existent, you gotta broaden your horizons.

Great, another painfully generic and mediocre AA RPG that v obsesses with for a couple weeks and pretends is great then entirely forgets about

>Alpha Protocol
>Elex
>Outward
>Vampyr
>Greedfall
Next up
>Outer Worlds

should i buy remnant or greedfall?

Nice b8 mixing in actual good games with confirmed turds lie that m8

most people play a game around its release date you dumb fucking nigger
after that, basically every secret is found, every character explored, every build tested.
the only threads that go beyond that are shitposts and bait, or even worse, generals.

I've never heard anything good about Outward

remnant has pretty decent basic gameplay (nice range of weapons, good sound design, pretty good enemies) but the maps are horrible because of semi-procedural generation and the bosses are simply fucking terrible. Also possibly one of the worst final bosses of all time.
greedfall has combat that is pretty ass and exploitable unless you're doing 2handers but the worldbuilding and companions are great. I'd pirate both but greedfall pulls ahead if you don't have a squad of 3 other buddies to play Remnant with

but based on the visible demographics, at least 30-50% of the NORTS should be female
you can't tell me the girls wouldn't be catching dick left and right, that's half the reason women weren't permitted on ships

Haven't forgotten about any of these except Vampyr and maybe Outward, really. Never pirated Vampyr because it looked shit. Tried Outward but I heard they are planning on patching it with shit like fast travel and backpacks you can send to the store, so I'd rather wait for that, especially because people say the backtracking is hell.

you'll be catching THIS dick left and right if you dont stop asking questions senpai

>2handers aren't exploitable
try stasis 50% damage bonus + two handed sword fury attacks

admittedly, gun + stasis is probably even more ridiculous

stasis in itself is just a bad concept
I only specifically mention 2handers because that's the only thing I've tried so far that's actually any modicum of fun. 1handers hit like wet noodles and are bad against armor, guns and traps are spam the button and if you have enough shit you win.

>even bosses don't have resistance to stasis
>can fucking freeze them mid-animation
>mobs get point blanked with guns

also if you spam the gun button you fire faster for some reason
it doesn't seem intended

GIVE ME YOUR STRONGEST POTIONS

Still no mid-game character editor mod?

still a little bitch?

Fuck you cuntbag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know that I am THE SARDINE, Legate of the Merchant Congregation, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the natives, and I have over 300 successful use of charisma.

yup,still a little bitch

Everytime Petrus talks, I just think of Eredin from TW3. Steven Hartley is a damn good voice actor.

tell me about the malichor.

use consumables - armor, power, etc
keep your companions alive
don't just jump into combat, try to pick off enemies, watch their attacks and only attack when you have an opening
parry
there are no i-frames, so rolling will not make you invincible

Is this game actually worth 50 burgers?
I've been on the fence on this game all weekend after watching some gameplay videos.
I've never played a Spiders game.

Attached: Fate%2FGrand Order Fes2017 7月29日 FGO ぐだ子、マシュ、セイバー 着ぐるみステ (1920x1080, 250K)

Yeah i put 4 on agi, have stasis and pretty much the entire green tree. I can literally beat anything too easy now even at extreme. I just like the crunchy sound when they die with guns

it was worth pirating and playing through once

Meant accuracy, not agi

kino

Attached: Greedfall Screenshot 2019.09.16 - 05.39.43.05-min.png (2560x1080, 1.38M)

It's white guilt. How dare you advance your technology, harvest the land, and colonize you dirty degenerate. You should learn from WISE NATIVES that live in mud huts about how to HEAL the LAND.

get out of this fucking thread and go play outward you miserable cunt.

Can I enslave people in this game?

lol i don't think so. they all will burn. and then i will rule the WORLD!

Honestly yeah
I envy the people enjoying it

No, you are a diplomat. You can be bad at your job or good at your job, but the story pretty clearly railroads you into siding with the natives.

no

>I'm legate De Sardet and this is my favorite shop in New Serene.

Which game is the last one ?

Any mods that let me change my characters appearance? I'm a good few hours in and really not feeling my hair. it clips through too much

WHATEVA YOU NEED

TO BE THE TALK OF AHL SERENE

witcher 2

Goddammit I respecced to give two handed swords a try because I liked the idea of being a warrior but now I miss being dandy as fuck with my sword and gun

Attached: nervousman.png (344x425, 397K)

Oh yeah, that drunkard that was missing from the blue stripes right?

keadwieners army

So, does it use 3 rounds of ammo?

Attached: Greedfall 04.jpg (1920x1080, 639K)

kek

any fun hybrid builds? I fancy myself being a heavy armored magic wielding paladin

stasis/gun/sword

whats the point when i have statis bombs, stasis traps and stasis coating

it's ranged,instant,doesn't need consumables,adds +50% damage and shreds armor?

Are you averse to paying a dollar an hour for what every thread says is solid entertainment?

you got it for 30 dollars?

I legit thought Constantin was Trudeau for a sec. Petrus can fuck me in and off game holy shit.

Attached: Greedfall VAs.jpg (1080x664, 129K)

GREENBLOOD MY FRIEND!

whenever de sardine says goodbye to cousin governor it always sounds like he's pissed and leaving forever to never come back.
>I'm LEAVING

That was strangely sexual wasn't it

>talk to chieftain in Eden
>have amicable conversation where I help his people out
>I'll be leaving...
>LIKE SO MANY OTHERS
every single time

It's the plant tentacles

Just one, but you can fire 3 in sucession without reloading

kind of dumb since you can skip reload animation by spamming the button

also her crawling over slowly

so the racial passive of celtic people in this game is earth magic

Whats the racial passives for everyone else

aids

easy profit
hard profit
sealegs
magic
taliban

Are you new?

>Gender
>Man

Attached: errsaNxF[1].jpg (249x249, 8K)

Yes

Attached: 1568128620699.jpg (1068x601, 243K)

Is it really bad that I thought the devs did this on purpose?

>v obsesses with for a couple weeks and pretends is great then entirely forgets about
why the fuck do you people think that every game needs to be remembered forever and have constant threads for years or it's shit?
Literally nothing wrong with playing a game, enjoying it, and then moving on.

>you can't tell me the girls wouldn't be catching dick left and right, that's half the reason women weren't permitted on ships
reminder that any kids born on a ship belong to the nauts
The nauts are not a normal navy. They're like an independent mercenary nation.
they encourage people having kids on ships to keep their population up

how do I get my allies to be not retarded? can't depend on em on bosses cause they'll die to an aoe or omething so I usually zerg rush with them.

Attached: 1523435767147.jpg (480x533, 75K)

you can't, get the group heal if you care so much about their combat performance

You can't. Charisma them. Make them hit like a truck before they die.

you're conflating embassies with consulates. an embassy is the seat of the diplomatic mission of a country to another, usually in the capitol city of the country it's for. a consulate is a satellite office of the embassy. there's no reason either of these would look similar in different locations.

God I wish Focus bought Spiders instead BB Int. Focus has been consistent at delivering Kino Eurojank as a publisher lately.

>Council
>Greedfall
>Vampyr
>Plague Tale Innocence

I'm also confused by this. If what says is true (and I'm sure it is), that's not Rate Of Fire but Ammo Capacity. Then what does Ammo Capacity mean, why Vigor increases it and where I can check it?

Was vampyr actually good? I only watched up until the hospital but and wasn't really into it

Rate of fire is the number of shot before reloading.
Ammo capacity is the number of ammo Sardet can carry

Wait, is it capped? If so what's the max, 100? I checked in-game hours ago but it doesn't seem to be displayed anywhere (nor the extra amount a point of Vigor adds to it).

I liked it, the only real issue I had was combat balance and the relatively linear main story progression

Anyone found a legendary cape and gun yet?

Also Kurt is very cute.

Only legendary gun I found was at damn near the end of the game. Pretty sure lined capes are as good as it gets.

Haven't played the game yet. What is that shit on the side of your face supposed to be?

What about a legend 2h heavy weap?

some native mark on ol menawi or something

Are you sure? Because the back-step feels like it's made from nothing but i-frames and you can dodge everything with it.

A curse stigma

Plenty of "queers" just want to be boring.

Ammo capacity is your inventory
I don't get why not just calliing it carry weight
Rate of Fire is the size f the gun magazine..

I have to insist sir

>vampyr
>good

>RoF
really should be called capacity. As rate of fire has no relation to what is actually being described.

Fucking this.

Really it just depends. most of Yea Forums still loves Automata and Dragons Dogma.

What's the most broken playstyle in the game that is just too powerful?

Attached: 1567349300006.jpg (534x800, 77K)

I like how everyone is misunderstanding your point, France is very similar to Spain in that we are a collection of larger ethnic groups, outsiders just don't know that so it just looks silly and stuckup to want to defend your language. In France, you aren't French because you are Occitan, Basque, Alsatian, or part of the Bretons, you are French because you speak French.
Without the French language, France would fall apart, that's the spirit of what is essentially the French version of nationalism, but we despise nationalism because it'll take us apart, centralism keeps us together.

I'm from Occitania and everyone is set on people learning Occitan nowadays, and it's threatening to make the area become the next Catalonia. But what happens when we actually become independent?
The rest of France would be insanely poor and suffer, France just can't allow this to happen similar to how Wallonia can't go without Flanders or there would be no Belgium. Northern France hates us sometimes and there's a lot of hatred from where I live, but it's pointless and can only lead to bad t hings.

It sucks that we are far richer in resources and whatever else, while northern France is more about culture and whatever else, but what can you do? France as a larger nation makes us one of the strongest nations on the European continent, without these ethnic groups living together in peace we'd all be poor or at least a lot weaker.

Attached: 1550482339241.jpg (1036x1280, 228K)

GREEN BLOOD MY FRIEND

can someone explain what's going on? I have a ring equiped, I have Divine magic ring unlocked. I can do a ring block and can do the special hit. But I can't use shadow missile. Is there a reason for this?

There's three as far as I know, 2 swords and a scythe that acts as an axe. First sword is found in a coin guard chest with legendary armor you get a key for killing that tentacle monster with tits thing. Second sword you get for beating the arena but it sucks because you need 5 agility and it's outranked by most things by the time you get to that point. Scythe is found in a root cave during the Bridge Alliance main quest.

>tfw got that bug where I can't progress in the main quest
>have to reload to a point before I turned in the quest, that's like 20 hours of progress lost
>"we're looking into it :)"
Niggers, your main questline is broken just because I turned in one main quest in before the other. Why is that even possible?
How the fuck did this get past QA?
Fuck it, I'll just watch it all on youtube.

Attached: 1346107138817.jpg (207x208, 18K)

>finished the game
>uninstall.
One of those games that is literally only good for onetime play.
Imagine being an autistic nigger that grinds for levels on this shitty combat.

how to respec

use memory crystal

How do I change my hair? Are there no barbers in the new world or something

Natives get varied hair and horns but I'm stuck with the shit I regret starting with

Is there a pompadour mod yet

>how did this get past QA
because the team is made of 20 people and they probably didn't actually QA that.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH
IT'S YOU user MENAWI

Attached: DICE.jpg (942x607, 34K)

My dick is diamonds imagining Sardine being raped by natives while she weakly tries to insist her way out of it

What quest is it, can you help us avoid it?

Attached: 1564068529875.jpg (2320x3088, 811K)

Alright so why does Siora keep saying that I'm too busy to help her?

I'm doing the quest, "A New High King", and it doesn't seem like that quest is something I need to do in a hurry, so what gives?

Attached: Khajit has wares if you have coin.jpg (1392x1022, 428K)

Is the combat any good? Can I play it like Souls or an action game or do I have to use menus and pause like a pussy?

would be attractive if she had lighter skin

you don't need to use menus. you can map 8 things to the dpad and 4 to face buttons.

You have an active companion quest with one of your other companions.

What quest is this?

I played it with KB+M. It got really horrible towards the end, but I ended up never pausing.
So I think controller + real time is the way to go.

Because their QA is probably also their artists or something like that.
With small companies these things get really weird.

Yeah, you must not turn in that quest about those mysterious ruins to Constantine before you finish the quest to talk to the two governors otherwise you will not receive a main quest called "the Prince's secret" or something like that and you will not be able to progress in the main questline later. You have to turn in the quest about governors, exit dialogue and then turn in the quest about ruins.
Shit is unbelievable.
Basically I turned in both to Constantine quests at the same time and was punished for doing the thing I was supposed to do.

There's only so much you can talk about with a single game. Look at the abortion that was the Katawa Shoujo threads over in /vg/ for an example of why trying to stretch it out is not really a good idea.

Worked for me :^)

Tbrh, more than half the threads those games are getting nowadays are either circlejerking autist hating on the games or obvious fapbait.

O most holy God, I pray to thee for protection, that I might not catch the GAY AIDS this user has been infected with

Attached: 673_1000.jpg (725x1000, 75K)

Wait what? I already finished Constantin's ruin quest I'm finding cure for him now.

What's the two governors quest?

Where you say hi to the govenors in theleme and nigger city.

ohh i've already done that lmao.. why didn't you do that first?

I visited nigger town but did the quest to go Siora village and just returned her mother body
Am i already walking myself in gamebreak shit or i have to ignore everything and go to other town now?

no you're fine. i pretty much do sidequests first

>You have to turn in the quest about governors, exit dialogue and then turn in the quest about ruins.

Thanks for sharing it. If it all boils down to this, it should be relatively simple to avoid further issues.

Is there anything more annoying than rpgs where healers don't fucking heal you out of combat
I shouldn't be forced to take vigor just to have health when I start the next combat

You guys chose the right option, right?

Attached: tw2cwu68otm31.jpg (502x162, 12K)

Can i snu snu Siora? As fem Sardet?

>getting hit

Which ruins anyways? The ones above thr old mine i can't still access?

Never ever

Ye

What can I say, I appreciate a bit of colour. Gradients of brown just doesn't do it for me

ya you need cogs for those or science lvl 2

you can craft health potion from pretty much monster drops. I've literally never bought anything in this game except ingredients.. pure iron ore, resins etc..