What's wrong Nintenkiddies, I thought this was supposed to save the Mecha genre?

What's wrong Nintenkiddies, I thought this was supposed to save the Mecha genre?

Attached: Daemon X Shitica.png (655x322, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6IpcH_HqzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus, a 61 and a 5.2? That's pretty pathetic for a nintendo title.

at least I’m not as pathetic as you are for living rent free with this nintendo bonus shit

man I can't imagine what the real score would be

The user reviews 0s are either spics or stuff like "Didn't really like it" and just marking it 0. Seems like a review bomb with a basic review to not be removed. Other wise critics always poorly review mecha. Vices review is done by a mecha fan and is glowing

it has already proven to be real
to be fair, it mostly applies to first party titles

Snoyfag absolutely traumatised and seething.

I actually forgot DxM in amongst the flood of games hitting the Switch at the moment.

Attached: Snoy.jpg (1632x1222, 1.01M)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>it has already proven to be real

Attached: lex.jpg (678x678, 28K)

Imagine being so mentally ill and seething with jealousy that you have to indulge in hysterical conspiracy theories to fashion a new reality to live to stop yourself from committing suicide.

Attached: 1565663727039.jpg (580x580, 62K)

isn't it one of the highest rated mech game out there?

>nintendo so assblasted over astral chain that they had to spam beg metacritic to get rid of negative reviews
>haha it's Sonion that's seething, not me!!!
Feels good being a PC god who can play whatever he wants to.

Custom Robo got higher, but that was decades ago

No way. I knew from the first demo that was released that no one would be able to take this game seriously.

Man, this is more of a loss for the mecha genre as a whole.
It's the easiest thing to make a game out of, why is it always bad?

Attached: 1478224335350.png (569x423, 12K)

should be rated 0 for forcing domestic users to buy multiple copies for retailer-specific DLC

>game comes out
>gets universal glowing reviews
>seething haters are so assmad that they bombard the user scores with 0/10 reviews to bring the average down - for no other reason than infantile jealousy, hilariously believing that reducing the userscore will make life more tolerable.
>hater get exposed for being the childish morons that they are and get their reviews exponged.

>reeeeeeeeeee! Its all Nintendies fault!!!

Fucking kek.

Attached: Kekomoko.png (367x512, 223K)

It looked like shit from the first trailer, not even nintards were hyped for it

Japanese mecha games literally never review well

What have been the ratings for Armored Core games over the years?

>next week it's link's awakening that'll be shitposted
>then ring fit adventure
>then luigi's mansion 3
>then pokemon
imagine actually having games to play instead of impotently reeeeing on a malaysian pottery engraving board
>

>people aren't allowed to dislike a game! get rid of the people disliking my new favorite game!

It's been out for barely a week and nobody even cares about it anymore. It clearly couldn't have been the 9/10 that you children are pretending it is.

That's WITH the Nintendo bonus too. YIKES!!!

2 is the only one that scored better at 78, every other game is under 70

I'm having fun so why should I care about reviews? Same as any PS4 or PC game I play too. Reviews are worthless next to your own opinion.

Daily threads hitting 500+ posts.

Cry more.

so why is it that all of the initial reviews that come out are positive, and then the people who didn't like it wait a week or so to come in and give it a bunch of 1/10s and 0/10s? why don't they speak up on release?

7 is good though.

Attached: 1521486785854.jpg (307x338, 17K)

Yea Forums is going to be an utter disaster zone when SwSh comes out

7 isn't bad, and why are you depending on other people's opinions anyway? Have you even played the game?

>nobody even cares about it anymore
buttblasted autists of your kind shitpost in astral chain threads every day like the one that's currently in the catalog, nice try

OP has wasted most of the year shitposting about both those games.

LA will get rave reviews and so will Pokemon.

OP will sperg out and deny it,.crying about "Nintendo Bonus" and "Manchildren".

LMFAO cannot wait.

Attached: 1539044310042.jpg (436x399, 79K)

It'll be the Switches Godzilla.

Attached: godzilla-ps4.png (892x376, 121K)

nobody’s calling it a 9/10 but your the only one crying that it’s a 61 instead of a 71

Pokemon will be utter shit either way

Anyone who played either demo could have told you it wasn't going to be that good. Hard to tell what exactly you're shooting, 15 FPS during boss fights, weird ammo restrictions, aiming while flying is hard (really could have used gyro controls). It was never going to be a good game, let alone an Armored Core successor.

Weird, why don't I see any threads of nintendofags complaining about the lastest ps4 exclusives?

I'm usually at work, playing games, or doing other shit with friends or my hobbies. I got my shitting on sony shitposting out back during the PS3 early days.

Because OP is obsessed with Nintendo. His life revolves around Nintendo. He has devoted his life to hating Nintendo. He's beyond hope. Probably hurts small animals.

>I can't comprehend people spending more than 10 minutes to form an opinion on a game instead of pretending it's the second coming of christ because it's published by my favorite con organization
It's literally sitting at a 9.0 on metacritic, based illiterate user.

So these games have never scored highly? Got it.

Did you see the gameplay videos of game journalists playing it? They were absolutely atrocious. I had never played a mecha game before and even I wasn't that bad. It was like Crackdown 3 where they gave you a fucking triple jump and game journos weren't even bunny hopping. Some games are just not meant for casuls.

Generally no they haven't, but a lot of them are actually fun despite some of their problems.

the only mech games I can think of that scored well are the Titanfalls, and those had EA bribes behind them

Why are Nintendo fans so autistic?

Same reason you are, we're on Yea Forums.

Yeah, the problem is reviewers are generally not people who have any interest in those games and are often found having vendettas against them. They do this as a job and are paid to write a review, not to enjoy the game. They have no interest in that.

>N-N-Nintendo!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEE!!

Jesus.

Oh yeah I don't doubt it. I remember magazines I read when I was younger blasting Armored Core and Front Mission but despite that I always had fun with those games.

>the earth is flat
>no it's not
>OMG YOU'RE AUTISTIC LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

true

The only legitimate complaint I've seen is the Framerate issue. Everything else is just literally git gud.

The AI is kinda retarded too. I've seen them blow up buildings we're not supposed to shoot which sometimes ends in failure or a severely reduced reward.

Not an argument Spergios

the delusions of snoys

That's any game really, most of them aren't invested in the games, it's just a job for them, that's it. They'd rather be writing reviews for New York Times or something else, but here they are, and if they get paid extra for a good review then so be it. I honestly don't blame them, it's a job after all. You can't be expected to sit there for 80 hours in some cases and break down the entirety of a game perfectly.
Same, which is why reviews are generally not a good indicator of quality, same with movies and anime. Sure they help you to potentially check stuff out, but generally its better to look into things yourself or just purchase it yourself and form your own opinions, which Yea Forums fails to understand has for years and would rather shitpost about them as always, such as the classic 8.8. Plenty I disliked about TP and wish could be better, but I loved the game and still do.

So far I'm enjoying DxM, framerate is the major problem with the game however.

That's nice. Now you just here in your Containment Thread like good children. The adults will be busy discussing game on /m/

So what's exactly wrong with it?

Yes, but that's hardly a metric to go by. No journalist knows jack shit what they are talking about when dealing with /m/.
This one is a pretty good game. It has some flaws, some spaghetti coding and the occasional noticeable fps drop. Nonetheless, good gameplay, fun multiplayer, avoid the PvP when it drops.

theres some flaws, game's easy, story is as expected with literally any mecha game with it being stupid, and low framerates at times. the reviews are in line with the majority of mecha games like the AC series, journies can't get into the series. the user scores are from a bunch of br's spamming 0's for some stupid reason or just console/pc fanboys

>good gameplay
Lol no

>All the negative user reviews in Spanish
Jirenfag is at it again

>he let reviewers score run his life to let him know what game are right for him to play
At this point just buy every cod, NFL, fps, and buy all microtransactions game.

I'm honestly struggling to find a reason to hate it, at least as much as people seem to be shitting on it on Metacritic.

I find it weird because the Demo was a little bit on the hard side and I got really excited for the full version. But they seemed to have reduced the difficulty way down.

If you actually looked at those reviews, most of them were shitting on it for its graphics
If you give a game a 0/10 for somewhat subpar graphics, the review deserves to be taken down

Nintendo Bonus really is real. Fooled me into buying astral chain and never ever would that game get a 8/10 on PS4 or Xbox.

Based /m/

It's not the most complex mecha game out there, but it's responsive, fairly easy to get into with fantastic control and HUD customization. What more do you want to a dead ass genre such as mecha, user?

I honestly don't have any. I wanted a serviceable game and got a good one. Sure it could have been better, but it's good enough to warrant a buy for me.

Even Switch owners have been shitting on this game fairly consistently since reveal. I'll give it a try when I have less things to play, but I don't have any real expectations for it.

I mean the graphics are pretty bad.

it's just too easy

Attached: 1568225636655.png (2100x650, 436K)

>avoid the PvP when it drops
but thats where the REAL fun will be user, why avoid it?

>aiming while flying is hard (really could have used gyro controls)
it had gyro controls...

I cant take any of these reviews seriously when they're all in spanish. Everyone knows spics are equal in Snoyfag le else to niggers

I ain't good enough for it, man. Have you seem some of these fuckers online? They're beyond H-HAYAI.

how that drought doing, kid?

yeah, but getting your ass slapt by a nip boosting well beyond what the game intends can be fun. if they add in an actual like campaign or factions for it I'd 100% be doing it, otherwise I'll prob stick to doin it every now and then

If I loved the fuck out of the Playstation 1 and 2 Armored Cores what are my chances of enjoying it? Hate to hear about low FPS at times but I can deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6IpcH_HqzY

Now if only they can expand the area so some unfortunate guy doesnt insta themself on the border

Attached: 76764432.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

the coping is real

Attached: 1527650085982.png (324x487, 104K)

I never played the early AC games but from what I heard its closer to those than it is to 4 and beyond, try the demo out since its the prologue of the full game

Listen kid, get out of the computer, get some air and try talking to a girl for once, this path will only lead to destruction both physically and mentally, this isn't healthy and I'm worried about you.

what exclusives?

You care about it more than anybody who bought it lmao

I played the demo and found it nice but im gamer girl tier casual when its comes to /m/. If the three vidya shops there are in this country hadnt restocked astral until Tuesday i may buy this.

Sword and shield might actually break this board

You mean like the daily Kojima/Death Stranding hate threads? I mean I think the hate that game is getting is warranted but still

nintendo bonus exists except when it doesn't

it'd easily get an 8 because of platinum bonus, not nintendo bonus

How the fuck do I do the piloting an immortal mission to destroy 200 enemies in under 4 minutes free mission in rank d?

use the booster, spam missiles, and use the AOE attack that somehow wipes out even airborne units when you slam your sword into the ground

user, this is armored core's spiritual sequel. If it gets a 70, i would be surprised. Game is not for everyone. So stfu and let us fans enjoy the fucking thing.

So it is on par. Point being?

So what's the game like, guys? Is it fun? Was considering picking it up myself.

There's a free demo. Go nuts.

>AOE attack
How do I activate that? I've just been boosting and swiping. The missiles only work when I'm far away

Y or whatever your aux weapon is iirc

The original post wanted to know how it stacked up with other mech games. That's all.

My only real complains are that it's easy and the story is meh. Otherwise it's great. Just don't get it if you don't like mecha. The stats and customization can be overwealming.

I cant wait

Attached: 1542782888459.webm (460x250, 262K)

It's Marvelous Japan. They are blocking Youtube videos that feature their games or games distributed by them.

They recently just copyright striked Sega/Atlus' TGS livestream.

Any good publicity this game has is being killed by Marvelous Japan's stance on youtube coverage.

Do you really need to erect strawmen in order to have something to shitpost about?

Show proof.

Awesome, thanks.
>copy right strike the livestream
That's hilarious

What IS going on with the tgs Atlus thing? I've only gotten bits and pieces

So the game must be a masterpiece for mech standards. Good to know.