Find. A. Single. Flaw

Find. A. Single. Flaw.

Attached: 258042-sid-meier-s-alpha-centauri-macintosh-front-cover.jpg (800x928, 128K)

Alpha centauri battle royale with 10 men factions that result in the dead players becoming mind worm mutations and hunting the other players down before they can reach the ship and get off planet WHEN

Alien Crossfire.

The UI is pretty bad and the graphics are not very nice

The flaw is it was so good it peaked the series. I wonder if we will ever have a game as good.

>a game as good.

Attached: 4253-master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x967, 158K)

>The UI is pretty bad
How?

>it peaked the series
What series? Is there a SMAC 2 that isn't a civ mod I'm unaware of?

I just found it very unintuitive when I played it for a few hours
Didn't have this problem with any other 4x games so far

So how was Civ2?

I can't remember having any problems with it when I play it as a retarded kid on my PSX

1)Its aged. 4:3 resolution, poor graphics, clunkly 90s control.
2)semi-related to 1. trying to play multiplayer is a pain in the ass

I think he meant peaked the Civilization series, seeing how Alpha Centauri is a Civ spinoff.

It insists upon itself

>The game looks like shi-

Attached: alphacentauri-1-e1501008062647.png (1013x532, 733K)

>turnbasedshit
No thanks

Whatever the hell those transport things are you build and ship to other cities are broken as hell.

They're Caravans

I meant crawlers actually, unless those are functionally equivalent to what a caravan is in civ. You can build tons of them and dump massive amounts of production into new cities trivializing the game.

Yes. That's exactly it.Caravans actually do more with specific resources and trade routes needing to be connected by roads or established by caravans. Something that SMAC just has automatically

We must dissent

Attached: 1499928419354.jpg (150x150, 29K)

We must consent.

Forgettable soundtrack

Scores count "allies" that are vendetta survivors beaten into submission against you in the final score.

Its boring and unrealistic.

Zoomie.

I have the GOG version, and it won't run on my computer.

dated UI which makes hard to tell what the fuck is going on

I honest to God want to get into this game but I just can't. Don't even know exactly why, it just doesn't keep me interested in playing.

I love MoO1, Eador, Age of Wonders, Endless Space, Imperium Galactica II, getting into Dominions recently...but neve felt compelled to play this one for long. Never finished a game.

Attached: 1d6cd6e3c95bb036fcf9ee314023240a--serial-experiments-lain-bears.jpg (251x231, 12K)