Technically she is a sex doll

>technically she is a sex doll

Attached: 25050-1517986159-2127812269.jpg (600x337, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32039
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM214_Microgun
youtube.com/watch?v=M9hlY4G8o0Y
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406
youtube.com/watch?v=IcxFxci3-Js
fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Melissa_Lewis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>technically a sex doll
>still more human and likable than 99,9% of the cast of the game
Makes you think, huh?

Piper is one of 00,1% right ?

Dogmeat

>makes you free stimpaks all the time
>Is a synth but the BoS doesn't seem to care even though they make you kill Danse for being a synth
>Hates the institute even though without them she wouldn't have a humanoid body
>If you take her with you when you storm the institute she has no problem gunning down the scared and fleeing scientists and blowing their brains out
>Actually really likes the brotherhood, even though they all want to strap her down and take her apart
>Has a cute voice and is very cheery at all times
>Is a 200+ year old virgin
Name a better companion

muh dik

>All that BoS Bootliking

Sure fallout 4 is weak in general but it got the best companions you can ever get in a fallout game, Raul was really good tho

All women are

Women are an objects ?

'ate ghouls
'ate synths
'ate supermutants
'ate uppity robots
'ate deathclaws

Love me power armor
Love me wife (CVRIE)
Love me Elder
Simple as

>can't bang the cute robowaifu without turning her into a synth

Gay.

I had a weird autistic obsession with curie when I played fo4 for the first time
probably one of the only reasons I finished the game
I was kinda disappointed that she didn't react more to locations you visited
wish FONV had a companion system as good as FO4

Technically it's a hollow mesh mannequin modeled by some greasy neckbeard

You don't have sex in Fallout4. You just can sleep in the same bed

This dreamboat. Take your shitty waifu and fuck out of here.

Attached: 74.png (876x1280, 1.94M)

fucking based

Attached: 1568310712618.png (680x582, 358K)

Just like real life...

Attached: 1487050599666.jpg (1388x858, 289K)

dishwasher, food maker, laundry washer, fuck toy. you dont keep one around to talk to it do you fag?

You can have sex with that singer in goodneighbor. Also that one robot in far harbor.
It's also heavily implied you fuck your companion when you two sleep in the same bed.

i was disappointed that she had short hair wish she stayed a robot. the black morpheus synth guy is the best companion though change my mind

I can't be bothered with this lame excuse for a game.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Fo4_Lone_Wanderer.png (385x277, 25K)

Can you romance Hancock?

you can romance all the humanoid companions
I dunno about will smithbot tho

>cute french robot needs to become a conventionally attractive human before you can even attempt to fuck her
What a shitty game.

Synths literally are just human beings but their tissues are lab grown. They're not really robots or dolls.

>muh virginity
I hate this meme so much

I like her robot form better

Bioroids are still robots. Also there are "synth parts" in every synth so they're not purely biologiocal.

Attached: 35.png (1439x808, 326K)

I mean, i wouldn't call vanilla synth Curie "attractive"...
But they all have some dongle in the brains that lets the institute shut them down or whatever.
If you want a wife that sucks off raiders for Jet and Psycho the Cait thread is down the hall and to the left.

>the black morpheus synth guy is the best companion
How? He has as much personality as Preston.

>if you're not a pure temple virgin dedicated to the virgin goddess Vesta, you're a drug-addled crackwhore

This is why everyone hates purityfags.

It's not like Mr. Handy models came with an orifice for it. The most you could do would probably to attach a fleshlight onto one of the appendages, but then that's just a handjob.

a) that is absolutely something I would do
b) With the DLC you can turn Curie into an Assaultron and put bagene

>make her into a humanoid robot and put vag
Might as well turn her into a synth instead of having such a pointless hoop to jump through.

>turn Curie into an Assaultron
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32039

Yes. She was created for sex.

Curie doesn't want to be an assaultron. She wants to be a person, and becoming a synth is the closest she can get to being real flesh and blood.
You just want to turn her into some weird fetish object which is gross and mean.

>You just want to turn her into some weird fetish object which is gross and mean.

Attached: MECHANICAL_TEMPTS_ENG_18.jpg (1280x905, 339K)

good taste user

What is jap fallout 4 like? Did they get their own dub or is it just subtitled?

they got dub, but it's painfully generic like skyrim dub

maybe because he is the less judgmental companion when the quest doesnt involve the institute

Attached: 1530056841761.jpg (547x1216, 253K)

What's wrong with preferring virgins you fucking cuck? Why are you so adamant on a girl having one or two fucking sexual partners, or some bullshit like that? That's the most worthless fucking detail you could prefer in a woman, and the cuckiest, too. That's how I know you're not a virgin, and you're definitely a cuck too, because you'd prefer a girl who knows how to suck dick because of her ex boyfriend Jack or some shit instead of an innocent pure girl to teach how to suck dick, you fucking sloppy second loser.

>makes a list of why her character is stupid as shit then calls her the best companion
what did he mean by this

Why would you get an ugly dyke for a sex doll?

Attached: Cait-fidelity-fallout-4-7.jpg (1440x864, 245K)

t. memebrain

Don't forget that she loves Science.

Whoa, this kiddo got truggered HURD! TRUGGERED.

Wew, what a snowflake. Sad!

Religion is a helluva drug.

>200 year old virgin
Pathetic.

Reminder that all 3rd generation synths are created from Shaun's DNA. That makes them your grandchildren.

Attached: 1566837816851.jpg (201x251, 6K)

>>Is a 200+ year old virgin
she's a robot first but her synth body probably has some mileage

>teach how to suck dick
Lol how would you do that dumbass? You gonna show her some moves you picked up from your time on your knees?

wasn't the body she chose to be transferred to like a broken synth or something that could only sit still and do nothing?
someone definitely took advantage of that

Hot.

>technically she is your granddaughter

jesus christ her accent was disgusting, I hate the voice actor, I've heard it on so many different games and it's always disgusting

>I hate the voice actor
Y

Attached: Katy Townsend.jpg (1080x1079, 192K)

>pipes wrapped up to the first bend out of the engine

Enjoy burning a hole in your exhaust m8

no one actually tried to prove him wrong
heheh

She is cute but when she's in character I absolutely hate her voice. When she's speaking normally it's not as bad

wut

INCEL INCEL INCEL
GAU GAU GAU

GAU you say?

Attached: GAU-8_meets_VW_Type_1.jpg (1800x1150, 178K)

IMAGINE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM214_Microgun

worst fallout but best grill tbqhwy senpai

like every women

The body was of a synth that escaped the institute or something. The Railroad took her in, promised her the world, then botched the brain wipe and left her as a vegetable.
Basically, it's a good introduction as to why you shouldn't feel bad about rolling up on the old north church in a suit of T-51b power armor and a minigun and cleaning house. Those idiots have no idea what the fuck they're doing and have only lived this long because they're like an annoying mosquito that hasn't been worth the energy to wipe out.

>General Electric tried to refocus its efforts by making the Microgun an infantry weapon
Fucking boring army. Who wouldn't want a crew served minigun for infantry?

>Who wouldn't want a crew served minigun for infantry?
I think they just didn't want a 5.56 minigun, because the 75th RR got the 7.62 version mounted on their humvees. But still a 5.56 version would be great.

Attached: enb2019_9_14_02_24_21.jpg (1920x1080, 649K)

From the article it seems that the 5.56 was for door gunners and the infantry was an act of desperation by GE to get some use out of it. But compared to the LMG role it probably would take on it seems too heavy.

Having them mounted on small jeeps would be great tho

something like pic would probably get good use out of it.

Attached: seals-dpv-hr.jpg (1200x628, 144K)

Reminder synths are not human.

Is that DPV american?

I'd sex this doll, if you know what I mean.

Attached: BoS.jpg (497x640, 36K)

Yeah its used by special forces. I think its been replaced by the Light Strike Vehicle now though.

Which fallout 4 faction was the least pants on head retarded?

>we need a kid who hasn’t been affected by radiation
>let’s get one that was a few miles away from a nuclear blast

Attached: 1B860391-CC96-4ADE-B947-F6E567691581.jpg (719x734, 77K)

Unironically the Railroad, but everyone is about to jump in and say otherwise because RR decided to be commie fags about their shtick.

The MinuteMen and the Brotherhood of Steel, because they both had clear goals and ways of achieving said goals. They didn't some stupid nefarious plot mixed in with them. Though I do wish the MinuteMen were getting armed and trained by the Enclave as a proxy against the BoS.

Attached: fallout__united_states_of_america_collection_by_okiir-d8xxywv.jpg (786x1015, 147K)

>Railroad is least retarded
>can do nothing besides rescue synths
>don’t help synths integrate into society
>passively-aggressively suggest mem-wipe
>would sacrifice several humans to help one synth
>defiantly the worst at managing government

Doesn't the synth body literally make her more stupid

IT DEPENDS ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES

Attached: 1566994646338.gif (640x360, 1.86M)

Boone is the only good companion in any of the fallout games

Attached: Boone.png (750x550, 510K)

Mother fucker looks like Sheldon from the Big Bang theory.

You realize your only job in the railroad is combat, right user? You're a heavy, you do the heavy lifting and leave the naturalization a long haul smuggling/rescue to others.

most based weapon in-game

Attached: synth minion spawner.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Todd tried so hard to make his BoS less of mary sue good guys, yet they're the single faction to have their heads straight enough to understand the threat of synths. Then again, that hardly matters when everyone in the setting has 1 INT and there was even a cut quest in which they let the infiltrator bot take over, so fuck Fallout 4 in its stupid entirety.

>yet they're the single faction to have their heads straight enough
Murders everyone in the Institute regardless of who they are or their role in making syths.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9hlY4G8o0Y

Brotherhood.
I don't even see how this is a question. The institute brought fucking super mutants to the Commonwealth ON PURPOSE. Not only that, but there is no way to make sense of their synth program. They don't care about anyone in the surface, they don't have a plan for the synths, and they don't even seem to give a shit about making anything better on the surface by using the synths. They are comic book villains who see the surface as a testing ground for all sorts of fucked up shit. Since it doesn't effect them in the slightest, they really don't care what happens. Kidnapping settlers and replacing them, the broken mask, the CPG, super mutants, the lost fucking goes on.
The Railroad is fucking retarded. Nobody likes synths. The average person doesn't like them. The institute hates them. They can't even fucking agree if Gen 1 synths are worth saving. And on top of that, they're entirely pointless to the story. They act like fucking freedom fighters when all they really care about is some vague goal of helping synths. And if the institute is gone, there's no more synths. So what's the next step? They have none. They want to act like the underdogs yet won't make any friends and basically worship synths at the expense of actual people.
The minutemen are alright. Stupid and ineffective. Just pretend like the BoS fucked off after 10 years post-Institute and they left the minutemen in charge.
What's the argument against the BoS anyway? All I've heard is Reddit-tier crybabby shit about how they're Nazis. I have literally never heard one argument against them that doesn't break down to how they're "too mean". Synths aren't people, they're fucking robots.

>make your character join your fucking sons organization because, only a faggot wouldn't join his sons organization
>become the new leader of the institute once he dies, end up being able to change everything and make synths foot soldiers again, scrapping the more advanced versions
The Institute is the best path in the game, everything else ends in everyone dying, in the Institute path you win

Bethesda hire this man!

Why does the Texas flag have stars in the shape of the free-mason logo. Texas' real flag only has one star. Why add more

Attached: 71QgjJz-+5L._UX522_.jpg (522x535, 34K)

I think it's suppose to represent that Texas can break up into 4 four states if it wanted too

Attached: fallout__flag_of_the_texas_commonwealth_by_okiir-d8x47sx.png (1600x900, 2.66M)

>What's the argument against the BoS anyway?
they steal or confiscate advanced technology (energy weapons, power armor, etc) and robots, usually taking the latter apart for spare pieces

>Murders everyone in the Institute regardless of who they are or their role in making syths.
They're Institute. They're accomplices in several murders and the mass production of flesh-based infiltration bots they can't fucking control and start thinking they're people because reasons.

>dude just trust the mole snob autists you met yesterday now that the single guy vouching for you is dead
Realistically you'd be overthrown in no time.

>I'd be overthrown
>I have full command of the synths and my character has high intelligence
how would this happen again?

>tfw downloaded a mod that let's you not only skip her companion quest but romance her in her Ms. Nanny form

Attached: 1450465008981.jpg (500x504, 37K)

I don't know, the guy that had a fetish for gorillas seemed to like me

Synths>robutts

Attached: 377160_20181230145531_1.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

The inbred retards at the Railroad managed to fuck with synths, you really think a few dozen scientists with extensive knowledge of these aberrations couldn't overcome you?

Yes you can
All romances are available for both genders

the latest gen synths are just lab grown humans anyways.

>>I have full command of the synths
Until one of the scientists speaks its Recall Code

No, because i'd keep extensive watch over them, how are they supposed to temper with the system if I have eyes and ears everywhere, I literally control EVERY synth in the institute, they'd have no choice but to deactivate the more advanced ones, not like they'd have enough time to rebel before I scrap the more advanced ones anyway.

Guys recommend me some good fo4 titty mods

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406

Attached: 13735-7-1463655604.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

Why sex0r

Attached: image.png (800x600, 399K)

>You just want to turn her into some weird fetish object which is gross and mean.
Well it's a good thing she's not real and doesn't have feelings then.

Attached: 1540604787396.png (466x492, 80K)

What the hell is the point of cringy in-game "romances" if there's no sex scenes?
It seems only incel cooom brains would care to maintain a in-game relationship in-which you have to imagine yourself sleeping next to your "romance" partner

Attached: yo ass.png (1080x1440, 45K)

someone got a "see your body when you look down" mod working in 4? probably mandatory for my tastes in NV.
or is that just a freecam shot?

>someone got a "see your body when you look down" mod working in 4?
Not that I'm aware of. But there is a mod for that in beta for Skyrim Special Edition, which will hopefully result in it eventually being ported to Fallout 4.

You know, I always wondered this. Father (your son) woke you up from vault 111 after he learned about how you were stuck there in cryostasis. Why didn't he send a courser to take you into the institute? He just woke you up and expected you to live your life? He expected you to forget what the institute did to your wife/husband? He expected you to survive long enough to find him? It makes no fucking sense. If he actually cared he would have zapped you into the institute immediately and explained everything. But he doesn't care.
The BoS will take away your toaster and tell you to use a camp fire.
The Railroad will kill you and declare your toaster a free man.
The institute will replace your toaster with a sentient toaster that kills you in your sleep.
>"Mother, please stop modifying official institute work uniforms and walking around while looking like a prostitute!"

>someone got a "see your body when you look down" mod working in 4?
Nope the whole "cinematic camera" especially during dialogue fucked that from ever happening, but there is a Beta for Skyrim SE

>official institute work uniforms

Attached: 13735-6-1463655604.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

>tfw you keep telling yourself not to turn Skyrim/Fallout into a fetish simulator but it gets harder to resist every day

>but it gets harder to resist every day

Attached: 36652-1546066206-24839706.jpg (3840x2160, 2.48M)

Wouldn't want to miss out on the fantastic gameplay and story telling of Fallout 4 and Skyrim.

I'd think he simply wanted you to experience the wasteland instead of forcefully bringing you to the institute, the group that killed your wife, only to see he is in charge now, he was only a baby, he doesn't remember anything about you, y'know.

Maybe he just wanted nothing to do with you at that point, he didn't want his father to see him like that, and i'm sure he expected you'd be somewhat well off, considering codsworth managed to survive in that relatively peaceful area of the map

hopefully, I consider that mod mandatory in NV, I aint no floating camera.

>Why didn't he send a courser to take you into the institute? He just woke you up and expected you to live your life? He expected you to forget what the institute did to your wife/husband? He expected you to survive long enough to find him? It makes no fucking sense.
It's been literal years since I played F4, but iirc he just lets you wander off essentially as an experiment to see what would happen. Although even with that explanation it's still stupid.

Too bad these games are still trash even with all the tits.

Its the only reason why anyone still plays this shit. As far as console modding goes only the gun mods narrowly beat out the ass and tiddie mods in terms of the ratings and downloads. People know what they want.

The only thing Skyrim is worth using for anymore is for my fall into lewd depravity. I keep another clean install for Beyond Skyrim just cause I like their content

haven't really tried fo4 sex mods tho, I remember it took ages for anything to get off the ground anyways that wasn't just a nude texture

>all the tits.
and thighs

Attached: ScreenShot4803.png (1080x1920, 3.02M)

So he lets you wander around, interacting with the many groups who hate synths and the institute and have been hurt by them.
Then when you finally reach the institute he acts like it was all a "test" and that he actually wants to help you and that all the problems he caused on the surface were just accidents (even though he is still allowing synths to be made and sent out and to replace humans by killing them).
And people actually thing the institute is a good faction to join? Lmao.

minutemen allied with the brotherhood obviously. the real question is "why the fuck wouldn't you nuke the children of atom in far harbor?"

Soon

Attached: F4CW.jpg (3840x2160, 1.6M)

The railroad are more than idiots, they're malicious idiots. Especially if you go through the nuclear option with them and Patriot dies. Des hands you a note which is basically The kid's suicide note because he couldn't live with how you betrayed his trust and killed everyone he knew and blew up his home.

Now I just roll up to the railroad hq with X6 every playthrough and annihilate them.

The Institute isn't a good faction, but if you don't side with them you're a bad person because your son is in-charge, morality really is fictional

Boy you better give me the link to that outfit and bodyslide preset as well

I did it because I didn't want to kill sister Mai and the nog that gives you free moonshine.

Sorry bro but I forgot, but the body is Atomic Beauty

Attached: ScreenShot4390.png (1080x1920, 2.54M)

I played this game WAY too much and now Yea Forums is making me want to play it again.

Attached: 1564741741462.jpg (796x525, 29K)

>thumbnail looked like a big futa cock
disappointed

Just remember that even mods can't save this garbage fire.

It's a fun horror game with the right mods

Attached: 23845-1526609758-1708006049.jpg (1920x1080, 777K)

Imagine wanting to be left when you could be right

Attached: 1534878031623.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

You point being?

Attached: yes, and.jpg (201x201, 5K)

The real redpill is wiping out the children of Atom and then leading the brotherhood to far harbor and killing the synths there.
Your son is in charge but you really have barely any attachment to him. He was a literal infant when you last saw him and now he's leading objectively the most evil group since the Master's army.
He tries to guilt you into working for him, that much is obvious when he wheels out his Shaunbot 2.0 when you arrive. He is just manipulating you all over again and you're an idiot if you fell for it even once.

Nope, her Brain was limited as a Miss Nanny, she jokes about it since she even ASKS about having Sex with you as curiosity about her newfound "feelings" if your relationship with her is high.
before someone asks it is better curie mod with the Dorkly motoko preset

Again, Synths were created to replace humans and reproduce Pure clean Human beings, Synth shawn was made with the idea of making a perfect synth that grows old.
Fo4 got so many concepts cut to rush the release that isn't funny.
One story would have a Synth woman who gave birth to a baby with a former minutemen who escaped the citadel's destruction, and the kid was immune to radiation.

Attached: 20190120005459_1.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

If manipulation somehow ends up making me the new leader of the institute and gives me a luxurious rest of my life, i'd accept being manipulated anyday.

Reminder that the institute is the only faction capable of saving humanity, the two biggest issues with the faction are Doctor Ayo and Father. Ayo is a power tripping control freak and Father's severe lack of transparancy leaves the other departments at odds with each other. You gotta remember most of the staff in the institute didn't even know about the FEV experiments going on at the time however, to it's credit Virgil did create a single strain cure to the FEV virus (which can be destroyed if you blow up the institute).

So if you become head of the institute you can theoretically bring in some much needed reform to the place by kicking out Ayo and being a little bit nicer to the commonwealth. And if that fails just synth every female raider to be personal sex slaves for everyone in the commonwealth, there's no shortage of them. But bethesda's shit at writing so it's just left up to the immagination.

Attached: 1558789560328.png (801x555, 355K)

>Reminder that the institute is the only faction capable of saving humanity
After they constantly fucked up the surface when the Commonwealth started forming cities and settlements? They literally destroyed the Commonwealth Police because they couldn't be in control.

Attached: 33487-1532302561-1012340566.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

>implying the Institute won't get wiped the fuck out when the tunnlers reach the east coast

>Head of the institute
Except you're just a retarded ex-soldier figurehead that none of the Eggheads respect and can't do anything to affect change.
At best you'll waste your days doing braindead gruntwork for the major players in the institute. At worst you'll just be killed off when one of the major players decides they want to lead the institute and realize you're a relic from a bygone era that needs to be disposed of.
No one in the institute cares about the surface world. They don't. And why should they? They're safe and fat and happy underground where none of the dirty wastelanders can touch them.
No one but you wants to help any of them, and now it's been 70+ years and the wastelanders HATE the institute and they all want them dead and gone. How are you going to repair relations with the Commonwealth when not only do none of the major institute scientists want to do anything about it, but the entire population is against you?
And even if you can try to work towards peace, it just takes one tiny info leak to screw you over again.

I do

Virgins are clean, you won't get a nasty surprise from fucking a virgin

The Railroad is literally College marxists the Faction(besides Deacon), im not even kidding.
Unfortunately EMIL the ass shoved Ballistic weave in behind them.

FNV, 1 and 2 aren't canon in the Bethesda Extended Fallout Universe, user.

Mr House and NV are referenced in 4

the first thing I do in a new fo4 playthrough is hit the console command to unlock weaves, cos it is indeed a fucking pain in the ass to lock weaves behind the shitting railroad.

Maybe that would happen with your character, my character is high IQ

FNV, 1 and 2 are canon, only Tactics is Semi-Canon with the midwest destroyed thanks to the calculator and BOS war leaving evrything in ruins

Well it's not like the institute are playing you for chumps when Father makes you director. Those two guys from the biodivision stage a full blown mutiny against you by threatening to cut off the food supply if you don't step down and you can either talk them out of it or just outright kill them if you want to so your position as Director definitely has some sway to it.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2560x1440, 957K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-04-01h26m55s064.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Skyrim and Fallout being fetish fuel is the only good thing about the games. What better way to murder people than to shoot their head off then strip them down to their glistening titties.

>Synth
>sex doll

So the same can be said about every other synth in the game, dipshit.

>AI robot
>200+ year old virgin

?????

>Skyrim and Fallout being fetish fuel is the only good thing about the games.
Agreed

Attached: 25468-1556701359-868160672.jpg (2160x3840, 627K)

>junkie crack whore

Attached: Dqhhx0cU8AAhpkP.png large.png (400x449, 166K)

You can bang all of them with no repercussions.

the best kind of whore

Northern Commonwealth reporting in

I just got the Nora mod and rolled with it. The game's a lot more fun when you imagine it as you and your wife going through the commonwealth just fucking up everything in their path.

I don't know why Bethesda decided to kill your spouse.

Attached: Nora.png (1600x887, 1.88M)

Based as fuck and truthpilled

Who the fuck knows honestly and it's a lot of wasted potentional too

The sad part is some bugthesda retard would believe that and be okay with it.

Honestly surprised how well he was done for Bethesda standards.

Attached: 53252522234.jpg (500x500, 117K)

>Assaultron Curie with bagene

Attached: 1538217330883.gif (315x572, 95K)

Hated him the most.

>One of the first places you come accross in Fallout 4 is Abernathy farm
>Main robot girl and in West World is Abernathy and she lives on her family's farm
>Synth and Host creation both have them on a ring coming out of liquid

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x257, 277K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IcxFxci3-Js

Well technically she's your granddaughter

>Hire a Scot to voice an Irish person
Does Ireland even exist in Fallout? How did she get all the way to America?

probably cause we're not virgins like you faggot

>How did she get all the way to America?
The same way Tenpenny and Desmond Lockhart did. But I'm guessing there are some Irish enclaves in the US after the bombs

Migrate

>Centaurs based on the unused concept art for Fallout 4
Noice
Don't really get why they'd bother replaceing the molerats though.

Attached: 456479.png (300x310, 21K)

>molerats
I think it's just to have them look more like the Fallout 3 ones

Attached: Vault22.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

Nobody can because of how ridiculously incompetent FO4's story is.
There just needed to be ONE thing injected into the main storyline and its *the* argument for why people should care for synths at all. Something to set off a moral quandary for the player.
But there is none. It's just completely missing.
So nobody can excuse the Institute for replacing people with synths because theres no argument made for it.
Nobody can excuse the Railroad for placing a synths life above a humans because they make no argument for it.
On a huge pile of shit, BoS is the turd on top because they're the only ones that give any sort of argument at all.

Attached: 1447569619198.webm (683x384, 2.89M)

what about the guy who owns the bar in 3?

I guess the same with that Kiwi in the Great Khans in NV

>There are actual “people” on this board RIGHT NOW that didn’t keep Curie in robot form
Absolutely pathetic.

no way there's a kiwi? I don't remember this. Need to play it again

fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Melissa_Lewis

kek.

>race: hispanic
what the fuck haha, she sounds nothing like a hispanic

The fact that they flew hundreds of miles to fight an enemy they know nothing about, alienating the local population because they cannot support their own troops. Also their entire plan hinges on a giant meme robor and a human popsicle's accidental relation to The Institute to do shit for them.

That and they steal food from the locals for the "war effort"

>No Skyrim autism where you can become the leaders of all the main factions.
Somehow it sucks more without it

>Somehow it sucks more without it
It's a good thing that you can't become the leader of every faction. It tries to balance some shit out

Attached: Solitude, Capital of Skyrim.jpg (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>BoS is the turd on top

Attached: 14680620_1167772473315901_354791453065326981_n.jpg (435x324, 8K)

>we will never get a game where we can join the Enclave

Attached: 10481-1-1457871866.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

>open thread expecting robotitties
you're fucking useless Yea Forums

Attached: 75de861b9caa9a9d338120916b1ad625.jpg (691x597, 304K)

>robotitties

Attached: 1530585848826.jpg (3160x3984, 2.42M)

Attached: 20190906080414_1.jpg (1440x810, 315K)

Attached: TTG.gif (480x270, 74K)

guilds aren't factions you fucking idiot
the factions in fallout 4 have opposing goals.
why would the companions give a shit about the college of winterhold?

>I’ll miss you

I really wish I could get someone to care about me like that set of clothes did

Attached: 0E71E968-2FA0-4E06-AB42-C0481332C197.png (956x809, 46K)

>I really wish I could get someone to care about me like that set of clothes did
Got a new GF

Attached: 1562237090546.jpg (677x1200, 94K)

>innocent pure girl
The favorite phrase of a pedo.

What about basic empathy, user?
>But they're just robots!
And humans are basically just organic meat robots.

>What about basic empathy, user?
bethesda didn't do enough to bridge humans and synths

Isn’t she a scientist too?

>HEY DAR HANDSOME. I JUST GOT DONE FILMING A BACKSEAT PORNO. NOW WHY DON'T WE GO TO THE BAR AND GET SHITFACED AND THEN RENT A ROOM FOR YOU AND ME AND THE REST OF THE GANG AND CUDDLE

Caitfags I swear

Attached: 1501093563917.gif (300x369, 1.09M)

Why should I have empathy for them though, especially when the sides that support them do vile and evil things.
My point is the game railroads you into choosing the option that wipes them out because of how awful everyone else is.

I unironically love caits story. She is just another victim of the wasteland who ends up becoming a psycho druggie. You literally purchase her like a slave. She basically hates the world and is mad and in despair, etc. But then you come along and bring her hope and show her kindness even going so far to gun through a dangerous vault just to help her cure her crippling drug problem. The PC might be the only person in the world who was ever nice to her and she ends up falling for you even getting really upset if you start falling for chemo and other shit after you cure her because she doesnt want you to hurt yourself. You're like the one good thing that's ever happened to her and she falls in love with you for it its unironically beautiful.

and then i fuck pipper in front of her

Attached: 1543734903831.jpg (688x692, 61K)

Teach her how to suck dick?

TEACH?

user, I can’t tell you how faggy that sounds. What, you got first hand experience? Gonna tell her how to suppress that gag reflex? Get out of here

>They give Hancock the generic hentai monster voice

>liking fallout 4
retards like you are why the industry has gone to shit

Attached: hate hines.jpg (1432x942, 306K)

>Golden Axe bikini armor

Attached: terrific.gif (184x141, 1M)

MacCready was my favorite companion.

>I noticed you have an erection, let me take care of that
>Activating Crotch Electro-Stimulation Subroutines

Attached: 1443615693437.jpg (307x386, 32K)

Fallout 4 has the best companions and waifus this is undeniable you even get to make a mr.gutsy with the dlc. The story and gameplay was worse though. I will say however BoS looks so fucking kickass in 4 compared to the old games holy shit the game actually made me see power armor as kickass.

What's the name of this hentai again? I just want reactions I'm not a homo I swear bro.

>asking the marketing director about story

>tfw actually playing it
>build Sanctuary a bit
>manufacturing and conveyers fucking suck
>13 people now
>see settlers I played dress-up with either naked or wearing clothing I didn't give them
Wow, it's falling apart already. Or are they being replaced by synths?
Also saw some dude in a Institute jumpsuit, he asked me to point him towards Bunker Hill, I popped his cap.
And before that, saw some dude shooting some other dud that looks exactly like him. So killed one of them and surprise! He was a synth.
Will ever be explained why Institute is replacing people with robutts?

yeah but dont explain a good one

People always praise the power armor in Fallout 4 even though it's nerfed and retconned. The T-51B the US soldiers used before the war was something that enhanced a soldier's efficiency with no drawbacks and a power source that lasts for hundreds of years. In other words you are tougher and stronger but not slower and you'll die of old age before the suit runs out of juice. The power armor in Fallout 4 makes you into a lumbering hulk taht hobbles around with slow animations and it runs out of power in less than a day. You can see in the previous Fallout games that your movements are supposed to be exactly as fast with power armor as they are without. When you have a practically unlimited power budget there's no reason to skimp out on servo power. It's not supposed to feel like a mech.

They did this shit for balance reasons but the what they could have done was just make power armor rare as fuck instead and expensive to repair.

>marketing director shouldn't be expected to have any sense of good public relations
It wouldn't have been hard to just respond with "That's more in the ballpark of the writers than it is me" or something. His response comes off as ridiculously cunty.

>for balance reasons
You mean balance like "there are these things called Deathclaws that fucking destroy everyone who isn't in PA instantly" like in Fallout 1? And "You're about 75% through the entire campaign before getting your hands on PA" like in Fallout 1? Those weren't a good enough way to balance things?

God I remember how terrifying death claws used to be just seeing one super far in the distance and immediately turning around. Now I just fucking walk up to legendary alphas and stab them.

So? It looks cool as fuck and is powerful.

Fast is more powerful than slow.

>a wizard did it

Ada

>sex

Attached: 1568618591321.jpg (799x490, 92K)

Isn't it a fact that if you date a girl who isn't a virgin then you are stating to the world "yes, my girlfriend has fucked other guys and I'm okay with that.”

There's a glitch that lets you romance her as a miss nanny.

Correct

Attached: HelplessBowedKangaroo-max-1mb.gif (260x144, 906K)

>institute can literally create their own walking talking robot flesh slaves and design them however they want
>only one person in the entire place uses them for sex/companionship

Attached: doubt.png (2120x1412, 1.86M)

Yes.

As long as she wasn't a whore and sucked a million dicks before, it's fine.

Attached: yesand.png (201x201, 24K)

>F4 is almost 4 fucking years old
>haven't touched it since release
>no desire to replay

nice thighs tbqh

Making a Matchless Succubus Masochistic

lol I quit fallout 4 after 2 hours of severe boredom and frustration, but now I feel like playing it.

literally Becky lynch

I don't see what the problem is. As long as you two love each other and she's not fucking others behind you or notoriously loose then it shouldn't be a problem.

>loving someone else's cumdump
KEK