WE DID IT BOIS

WE DID IT BOIS

Attached: 32l1qlqtf[1].png (1898x784, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

crackwatch.com/game/borderlands-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>All those pirates seething that they can't play the game
Feels like the 2k16 election
>B-Borderlands 3 isn't good anyway
>MUH CHYNA
>P-Paid shills
>R-Randy is lying about the numbers
>I-I h-haven't played the game b-but...
>Look at this fake screenshot about Denuvo/his gender

This is for you pirate fags:
No more Borderlands games, stephen

i still won't be playing this game.

>it's real
wow that was fast

What is the point if it's a multiplayer based game.

Anybody that wants to play this game are fucking AAA sheeple.

I wouldn't play it unless they paid me.

Fuck off time traveler

Liar

a game so shit I dont even want to pirate it.
However, kudos for breaking it this fast

Even if its cracked, the roster of characters is extremely lackluster so I don't want to play it. I'm hoping season pass shit adds someone good.

FPBP

crackwatch.com/game/borderlands-3
fake

Attached: reee.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

shit outdated game, wont touch it when it gets cracked

have sex.

Yea Forums likes to pretend that they are hardcore elite games but 95% of threads are for AAA console shit. the rest is split between faggy anime VNs, mobile gacha waifu collectors, and meme games like new vegas.

Epic!

Attached: portly.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

imagine being this bluepilled

>Bought the game, super epic and awesome. I understand everyones frustration with epic and denuvo but, sometimes i just gotta support the devs for their super hard work.

SPBP

Im well aware this is a bait, but
>supporting randy pitchfork

Wow, are you mister Yea Forums himself, all-knowing faggot, speaker of Bullshit?

How about you fuck off and stop spouting shitty statistics when you are just the same level of faggotry as the faggy shits you whine about.

I though this was going to take months because of all the new virtualization bullshit they threw in?

t. new vegas fan

Looook mom, I posted it again!

Nigger I won't touch this shit even if it's free

dialte?

I don't play Borderlands

(you)

yeah, he based

based

>video game cracking site
>support the devs buy the game adds
wat

Attached: WTF_Umi.jpg (979x1080, 101K)

GOD DAMMIT GOD DAMMIT GOD DAMMIT
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOURS WENT INTO THIS GAME, YOU STUPID FUCKING VIRGINS? THESE DUDES GET MORE WORK DONE IN A SINGLE HOUR THAN ANYONE ON Yea Forums EVER FUCKING WILL.

But he will be, seeing as he won't be playing BL3.

it's actually a fun game though. i bought it on ps4

That post was fake.

Yeah no. I played it and it was the worst thing I ever experienced. I want to die after having played it.
Stop lying to people.

How easy is it to download pirated games? I’m planning on getting a PC and doing this using a VPN instead of buying a next gen console

blows my mind how ANYONE even played the first two and said to themselves "yeah, i want a third game!" too many retards exist

>>B-Borderlands 3 isn't good anyway
It probably isn't though. The first three have been massive stinkers, with each subsequent entry even worse than the last. Why would a fourth magically be good?

Attached: 1562186113343.jpg (720x719, 47K)

If I pirate this and then decide I want to buy it when it comes out on Steam, will my save file be transferable?

my man

Yeah I know right, like I refused to play BFV because it has WOMEN IN IT!!! EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD FUCK ROASTIES REEEEE

FUCK RANDY PITCHFORD, BORDERLANDS 1&2 were awesome but FUCK CHINA AND POOH BEAR. REEEEE

Attached: cracked.jpg (1430x310, 105K)

who are you quoting?

HAHAHAHA those pirates actually thought they were gonna play GOTY 2019 AHAHAHAHAHA

go watch some stream and pretend not to like the game

Attached: 1554409955187.jpg (210x330, 50K)

M-masaka...

I'll pirate just about anything, but I'm not touching this game. Not even worth downloading to inflate the count. Good for people that want to play it, I guess, but they must have shit taste.

Attached: 6d926df0fa4e057ecf082834c36d9a376f448974cb84d3d9b775f1c66e1b4dd0.jpg (381x424, 52K)

>not playing rick and morties whacky wasteland adventures 3
Literally what are you doing with your life?

they don't crack games, only provide updates on crack statuses
they don't want to look like they encourage illegal activity so they link to buy pages to ward off dmca's and lawsuits

For how much you guys shit on Pitchford you seem awfully excited at the chance to play his game.

SPBP

it's shit

>Scene group
>LOLJK

not even pirating this trash

SPBP Looter Shooters/Hellgate clones are an objectively shit genre and have nothing to offer

Attached: 1537045657327.gif (500x470, 1015K)

Which post?

heh
your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>WE DID IT BOIS
Don't care. I just started playing Kenshi. Now that's a fun game.

HAHA PIRATES LOSE AGAIN
BASED DENUVO READING MY KEYSTROKES EVEN WHEN THE GAME ISN'T ON AND USING MY BANDWIDTH AND CPU POWER IN THE BACKGROUND.
PIRATES BTFO FOREVER NOW ONLY /REAL/ GAMERS CAN EXPERIENCE THE BADASS NEW BORDERLANDS 3 AND ONLY ON THE EPIC GAME STORE, A VERY EPIC STORE IN ITSELF

Attached: 1434995769159.gif (490x367, 796K)

imagine wanting to play this shitty reddit game from the mind of randy cuckford

FUCK YOU ITS NOT ACTUALLY CRACKED

>Advert to buy the game on the cracksite
lol

Attached: 47D028A0DB0A45B99AFE0DEF46921775.gif (332x263, 2M)

Cool, let me know when they fix the shitty optimization so it's playable.

Why would I play this game when Shadowkeep comes out in 2 weeks?

how will randy recover

Attached: 1568556425527.png (783x623, 24K)

why do you type like such a faggot

Yet half of the places they link to are credit card scam key resellers like G2A.
They are just doing it for the ad money.

Wait, already? Wasn't there just a blog post by the crack team how they were going to have to rehack Denuvo or something?

same

Attached: slep.png (336x336, 179K)

based af
big dick based

Attached: 1559164506826.gif (640x360, 1.11M)

I came here to post this.

You literally would have to pay me for the service of enduring such a painful experience. And it wouldn't be cheap.

It was the one that claimed that it would have to be cracked on a per computer basis due to the way it messed with the executable. Something about virtual machines.
Given the news either the issue wasn't a big deal or someone was talking shit.

>Have friend I used to work with
>Used to have pretty decent taste in vidya
>Liked to grind thanks to JRPGs
>Liked Diablo, got him into PSO
>Fell into the FFXI black hole
>Haven't seen him in years
>Run into him at the store, exchange friendlist info for various launchers/platforms
>All he fucking plays these days is free-to-play gotcha MMOs and AAA western shit.
>He's fallen for every major "oops, devs shit their pants again" disaster of the last generation
>If he's not playing Star Trek Online or Elder Scrolls Online, he's playing Dragon Age Inquisition, Anthem, Mass Effect Andromeda, and recently Borderlands 3.
>Never liked Fallout 3 & New Vegas - couldn't put more than 6 hours into either of them.
>Instead of trying Fallout 1 & 2 like I suggests, he gets Fallout 76
>He's put in 300 hours into FO76 so far

I have no idea what the fuck happened to the poor son of a bitch. Pretty sure he ended up pissing away his entire 401k on lootboxes.

Attached: 678555-198340_20050804_001.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

Everyone is fucking around and shitposting and then there is this guy.
One of the dumbest people on the planet by a large margin.

Great, but I'm not still going to play it.

You're right, there's no point in playing it at all

then how do i make a GOOD looter shooter?

>being this autistic

gay

It won't get cracked.

Attached: IMG_20190916_002520.jpg (1043x446, 71K)

>khajiit overhaul
>yiff party

fake discord

>quoting retards

Cheers, Tim!

HOLY SHIT FUCKING BASED AS HELL

what

Nice try, Randy

look at his tabs, mongoloid.

kiss my ass

gave in and bought in... really should have just waited for the pirate. i feel like such a joke lol. the game runs so fucking poorly i cant believe i gave 60 dollars to these greedy fucks

>those tabs

Attached: 1497105302681.jpg (750x728, 270K)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no really, how do i do it?
Blunderlands and meme shit like destiny or hellgate london are fucking shit.
I think FPS looter shooters have potential if they arent made by pedo magicians.
oh and FUCK shadow warrior 2

kys furfag

ask for a refund?

It's yiff.party and it's a decent site. People upload paywall patreon content so others can access it

>those tabs

Attached: 1564132350802-v.jpg (460x456, 43K)

Why don't you pirates just get a job and pay for your games legally?

Attached: Sweating Jessie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

I have a job, so why would I spend money on something I don't have to when I could spend it on things I have to pay for

You have good taste

>tfw Anno 1800 never ever
man fuck those other games getting cracks

>yiff party.

You fly that furry flag user.

> no gay sex with hats on

Disappointing

Attached: 3157cb2d691aeefd7a9e95ca843e7841.jpg (724x1024, 67K)

>LOLJK
you've all been had

Fun can be done with any formula of game by presenting a situation in a very serious manner, then allowing the player to completely subvert your expectations and do whatever the fuck they want. When you make enemies bullet sponges to compensate for potential combos it's just no fun. Making potential combinations and just letting it be is more fun than putting in more work to assure the gate to fun is harder to open. If you want to put in limitations they have to be in ways that players can find ways around. Think RE4's inventory management. Mankind has spent aeons finding their way around laws and rules because they're inconvenient. The entire jewish religion finds ways around their bullshit holidays all the damn time. Can't touch electricity? Have someone else do it. Can't eat bread? Well, this isn't actually bread. It's a strange sense of satisfaction to think you've outsmarted the system and not feel like there's some kind of enforcer making sure you play it their way.

Attached: a_waifu2x_photo_noise1_scale-2045.png.jpg (586x586, 196K)

imagine being this fucking stupid

This lol. I'm just waiting for Randy to learn. Imagine wanting to play Borderlands 3.

Attached: shirou_masamune misc unknown pirate height_1000 1450091.jpg (1024x1214, 411K)

It didn't have anything bf1 didn't have. Not worth it

Bust out that Hamachi and co-op with some friends

Lol you really think that would work, how would the guns save and progress gained be saved with hamachi. Too many factors are online to make it worth it at all

Based & same

it's not cracked yet

Attached: BASTED.gif (220x164, 871K)

Have they fixed the performance yet

I've already played GOTY 2019, it's a console port from 2017.

Not buying. Not pirating. Literally could not care less about this game

Here's a tip, Uplay has a Uplay+ service, that whole pay monthly and unlock all games thing. But there's a free trial going on this month and Anno is in it. So "sign up" for it and play to your heart's content, just remember to cancel the subscription before the month is up whenever you are done.

Didn't buy it.
Won't buy it.

Attached: 1557704145915.png (680x680, 126K)

You are fucking retarded.

>The worst thing I’ve ever experienced
What a charmed life you’ve lived faggot, that a children’s game has scarred you. You’d think the actual scarring from your circumcision would have been a worse experience. You know, when your parents decided to offer you up and sacrifice your foreskin to your Jewish masters when you were an itty bitty baby. They knew right off the bat they gave birth to cattle.

Is it actually cracked? This website is notoriously incorrect.

HOLY SHIT! HAVE ABSTINENCE user!!

Fucking kek

Attached: 51AE11F0-2AFB-4301-99C6-5719001D5DFE.gif (543x330, 2.2M)

It's simply not a fun genre, doing the same shit over and over again to gain marginal improvements is never going to be fun. The closest you can get is something like RoR, which has a similar premise, do levels over and over to get upgrades, but because it's over a shorter period of time you can pump the upgrades up to ridiculous levels

Attached: u.png (1104x653, 14K)

based, i wont either

I will gladly let based DENUVO track my keystrokes and scan all my Pc files(even with the game closed)to make sure piratefags dont play the game

can you play online with cracked version?

based

Yeah I'm thinking he is based

Attached: 1561682577170.png (1068x601, 306K)

That's all saved client-side just like every single other BL game you retard

>retards don't know about yiff.party
y*kes

Attached: 1565602975463.gif (400x412, 859K)

Attached: 1555566182759.gif (480x360, 531K)

B A S E D

praise gabeN!

People play this in multiplayer? For what purpose?

>People play this in multiplayer? For what purpose?
On pc? Mostly to show off how many scripts they're running.

this,i cant even muster the effort to not care.

piratefags lose again, buychads like me waste 60 dollars+plus tip to get an incomplete and buggy sub-40 fps experience at launch, keep seething while i play with my online only bitcoin miner.