2019, I am forgotten

2019, I am forgotten

Attached: 76954045_0D08_4D0C_9753_A19726AD462D.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kM9Y_lhpYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

What the fuck was the deal with this thing supposed to be again?

How can it be forgotten if you keep shilling it?

Money laundering scheme

I'd buy it if I knew the library would be solid instead of a bunch of gimmicky newgrounds-esque games. Like, put Deltarune or Isaac on it or something

if they released this for 50$ instead of 150 and just let anyone make games for it I can see this getting an audience but it's not some revolutionary new handheld like they try to market it

OP is talking about himself.

How could I forget? I never knew what this thing was. ...so what is it?

Looks like someone pissed on a Nintendo Labo house kit.

Image search calls it a Playdate. Sounds kinda rapey to me

not even memeing i legit forgot this was even a thing.

what even is this

Drink more water

Crank-powered handheld gaming device with a bunch of quirky indyshit on it.

You're honestly telling me you don't want to buy this?

It's only 150 dollars.

Attached: 1559261902772.webm (500x464, 1.64M)

Why do we need crank power when we have lithium batteries that can power shit for days at a time?

QUIRKY!!

Did they literally steal the design of this thing off the tshirt of a Pokemon character?

Attached: Sophocles_SM.png (516x716, 128K)

it's vidya version of that juice pockets squeezer a.k.a. FULL-BLAST-KIKERY

You'd have to brain damaged to buy either.

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_bizcarson_files_2017_09_juicero_press-1200x800.jpg (960x640, 48K)

Lmao that crank would probably break after 20 hours of gameplay depending on how large your hand is.

capitalism was a mistake

Nah, that thing is just the result or moronic investors trying to cash in on the latest meme fad bullshit. Just because people have a lot of money it doesn't mean they're paritcularly smart with it.

Actually the handcrank couldn't charge the game, it just served as a stupid gimmick.

The juicero is what you get when you design your entire product around maximizing profit without giving any thought on how useful it actually is.

The crank is not for power, it's a sort of control.

capitalism is great, that's why you don't have to work in mines or in the field for 1,5$/day.

But it spoils when left unchecked, and it has been like that since maybe early 70, and certainly since mid 80s, at least in United States.

It's a shitshow now but still- try to point where in history you'd be better off.

Attached: 1465679618685.png (1079x1058, 753K)

Imagine making a device in 2019 that has no backlight for its screen.

Do you mean the wind up game boy because i don't think there was a fad for devices that squeeze propriatary juice bags into glasses.

Kindle is pretty dope desu

>$700 up front
>$7 per glass of jewice

Meanwhile $50 bullet blender here can mince up bulk farmers market fruit for basically nothing.

Attached: 71swiEqWKxL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 93K)

I don't want to buy it

you have to wind the crank to charge the battery then you can play 8bit warioware ripoffs minigames

Because cranks are a revolutionary feature.

But they didn't even do that, they sold the machines at a loss because of how stupidly over engineered it was.

The crank is a control, I don't think it charges anything. It's going to be for playing a fishing game probably.

No one wants to pay $150 for a Dreamcast VMU.

If that's what it was then I would actually be interested.
But no, the crank is just an input. A thumbstick with only one axis.

Cranks are revolutionary by definition.

But user, can it make sherbet?

>that's why you don't have to work in mines or in the field for 1,5$/day.
The only reason you aren't working for scrips is because of unions, my man.

Attached: chad agitator.png (2517x1024, 457K)

Dear scumbag elite viewing this post

HI MOM ITS JJ ANYONE CAN POST ON Yea Forums THIS IS MEANINGLESS I LIKE MAC N CHEESE FEEL THE BERN

Dear Yea Forums,

Ignore me thanks bye

full expensive but most people are too lazy to buy a hydraulic press and chop up veggies/fruits

Attached: 41MdFvMo-+L[1].jpg (300x300, 16K)

preordered

laffo

>mfw it has a crank

Attached: 1560160329917.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

OHHHH NO NO NO BROS LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD SO FUCKING CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED NO WAY THIS THING WILL COMPETE WITH XBASED AND SONYCHADS

Attached: 1559423554483.png (820x766, 376K)

Bulky, extremely expensive and hard to clean. I looked into it, it's just not worth it.

So this is the Soulja boy console I've been hearing about

it's what happens when any medium gets popular enough and you get an influx of people who think things need to be esoteric and pointless to be anything

seems like masticating ones are the best but still gotta cleanup, probably not as good for fruit/berry juice and the main reason for cold press is probably flavor - health wise i think juice is gonna oxidize before it gets to your intestines

Attached: VSJ43R_citrus_750x750[1].jpg (750x750, 44K)

Handhelds look childish enough as is, why add a crank to make it look like a literal children's toy

Attached: 1510143737215.jpg (374x347, 39K)

is this a hidden gem?

it's a reflection on modern day consumerism and how KFC is resonsible for turning the globe flat or something
if you don't get it you're just too indoctrinated, sorry

I'd buy this if it was significantly cheaper.

because it IS a one-off toy, and ever since its initial reveal Yea Forums has been trying really fucking hard to talk about it like it's trying to be a player in the overall handheld market

Attached: 1551791857812.png (210x260, 15K)

>glass of jewice

Attached: Id+legit+laugh+at+the+sherlock+one+if+that+came+_da385120a18cf05b5cd4dd8a52d9557a.jpg (413x395, 19K)

or just buy a 20 dollar blender that can hold 3 times more product, requires less cleaning and does not need to swap blades for whatever reason.

Bud...
Does someone else want to explain that to him?

So they just faked their support or paid those people to make those games?

I was actually interested in this until I saw the price.

>it's a reflection on modern day consumerism
isn't it, though? That this cheaply made, gimmicky console is being sold for one hundred and fifty dollars? Doesn't this perfectly paint a picture of modern day consumerism?

This honestly makes more sense than a sensible person at google thinking it'd make any kind of net gain.

I kind of wish someone new would jump into the console market.

you mean you HAVENT heard of intellivision making a comeback? with their whole line of exclusive games?

>intellivision
This sounds like vaporware but the retrocommunity is embracing it.

I thought that was Atari.
I'm mainly talking someone like Sega coming back.

Atari had a kickstarter. That's even more of a vaporware than intellivision.

While this is their first time in the gaming market I think, Teenage Engineering has a proven track record of making unique and useful audio equipment/instruments so not surprised they got a lot of support.

>nutribullet
mah nigga

A lot of this one-off consoles released over the years have died even with better more known support in the video game industry. Just having the backing of some company does not mean it will succeed.

>Teenage Engineering
the Pocket Operator series was awarded a Good Design Award by the Japan Institute of Design Promotion. The Institute noted that while the functions of the devices were not immediately clear, the format "inspires a desire to press the buttons".[16]

The last sentence really tells what kind of a company they are.

This guy at it again?

It turned out a truck-load of negative attention and associated exposure ended up making him more popular. He bursts into tears in glee at something consuming his entire life while making money doing so, and people on the internet get mad at him overreacting, everybody wins.

I don't exactly use the nutribullet. I use the ninja blender that comes with attachments that work like a nutribullet.

But I just use it to grind weed and grind coffee beans lol.

Gotta sneak some /pol/ into all of my posts.

Or just put all the fruit in a 5 gallon bucket you can get behind any restaurant and mash them with your bare feet to make juice.

Attached: Ninja blender.png (1648x929, 330K)

>drm for fucking juice
youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

>nutribullet
youtube.com/watch?v=kM9Y_lhpYOY

>no "has never seen a pink slip in his life"
why are all the virgin/chad memes missing this bit lately, it's my favourite part of the meme

what is a pink slip?

What's his channel name? That sounds funny

based chadposter

What is going on? Why make that crazy of a machine to squeeze some bags?

Its a letter you get telling you you're fired.
As for the etymology of it, its cause they used to make them pink so that employees didn't mistake it for any other paperwork.

I doubt it'll be a commercial success or anything, just explaining why people are even giving it a chance in the first place.
Their design ethos is suited perfectly for synthesizers since it encourages just playing with it instead of being stopped by the "how". Not sure how well that'll translate to video games though.

really? i thought it was always something sexual like an innuendo for pussy or some shit like that

i dont have a job

To get money out of applefags who want a sleek white piece of electronics to squeeze out some trendy juices. Even thought he packets can just be rolled out like a tube of toothpaste and produce the same result.

No I mean they could have spent $50 on the machine, but they went all out and it doesn't make sense. Skim the video, it's quality made.

>people are just buying your juice packets without a machine and pressing them themselves
>install DRM computer hardware in each juice packet

That is a link cable and GB you stupid fuck

They probably spared no expense because they already had the "buy 5 juice packets at $7 a pop each week" business model in pace, and figured that would be enough to get their money back.

This deserves at least 20 replies

>The only reason you aren't working for scrips is because of unions, my man.

This. We tried the Ayn Rand shit of letting capitalists have full control. Turns out the result is them keeping people as slaves and paying them in worthless monopoly money that they decide the value of. It wasn't that great.

A car title, given to you if you beat someone in a street race.

>not "constantly flirts with coworkers, customers and equipment"

did you even release? someone find me some sales figures

If you want the best juicer you go with Tribest, either a SlowStar, Solostar, or the best Greenstart/pro.

Nothing else compares. 10-15 year warranties and incredible juice, relatively easy to clean and $250-600.

>juice is gonna oxidize before it gets to your intestines

Juice is absorbed by your stomach directly into the bloodstream. read a book ;)

based

how much of a basedboy do you have to be to grind weed with a nutribullet.

what was that thing anyways

maybe if cool hardware mods come out, but it looks jank as fuck and not fun at all like that

Attached: Hey, as long as it works..jpg (498x336, 57K)

Post absolutely kino JRPG moments and tropes

Attached: 1562450076738.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

it's true. my city used to have no crank. everyone hungry, sick. then we get crank. everyone happy and smile. thank you, crank.

Attached: 1516306560916.png (604x516, 88K)

If you think the crank kicks ass, wait until you take the wheel pill.

Attached: wheel-of-stone-p.com-78486995.jpg (2121x1414, 3.27M)