Mass Effect

How the hell is a place like Omega maintained without insane costs? Nothing grows there and there's nothing to produce breathable air just like that.

Attached: rizHdKF.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

Handwaved away through the power of Space Magic.

Kowloon Walled City but in space. The place has a fuckhuge Eezo deposit I remind you, and people like Aria are probably smart enough to spend some of the profit on upkeep.

Oh, it's just an asteroid's worth of element zero, only the single most valuable mineral in the ME universe and the basis of all current technology. No big deal.
Also, money can be exchanged for goods AND services: Omega sells one service above all: free criminal activity.

I fucking hated Aria. I hate how Shepard has no choice but to lick her cunt and go along with her retarded fucking presence.
I wish there was a Renegade option to put that slut in her place, I hate Aria.

It's a spice... i mean element zero mine. Plus a criminal safe haven, so money just flows there all the time. Money = can import anything essential to survival.

You would break the one rule of Omega?

Of course. Unfortunately she was probably a dev favorite or something so we were literally forced to side with her and like her.

But user! She's a cool strong gangsterwoman who takes no shit from no man! She's independent and badass!!!

KROGAN C....

SO GOOD

...that just needed Shepard's help

I suppose she's going to stare down the reapers then

2 as a whole is garbage

good thing you get to kek her out of her revenge in the omega dlc

That she was merciful enough to allow Shepard to work for her and give him some of her ressources. It's not like she needed Shepard he was just around and a good example of how she doesn't take shit from no man. That she even controls the hero shepard ultimatively showing that a woman is the highest authority.

/pol/ incels btfo

ME1 Shepard would've had a choice to shoot her in the knees or something. The renegade option in ME2 is to just agree with how tough she is, while the paragon option is to tell her that she's a bit TOO tough for you.

Explain.

Same way a pirate port would be

It's a trading post and safe harbor for outlaws; the big-names that want to be there, Aria's gang, the Blue Suns etc. contribute to maintaining the station.

They supply the Council with constant tits. All of them bad.

I wish to plunder the booty

Attached: 1523495151408.jpg (500x500, 178K)

This desu. Petrovsky did nothing wrong, he's little different from Miranda and Jacob, he just hadn't left Cerberus yet.

Omega should have given an actual choice to convince him through a hard Paragon/Renegade check to leave Cerberus and work with you and the Alliance.

>Aria
>smart
I haven't seen her do a single intelligent thing. She's pretty much a thug that happened to be the strongest around.

Aria explicitly says that she wants to kill him with her very own hands, which comes down to strangling him.
You can interrupt her while she's doing that or execute him instead of letting her do it.

A lot of recycling, also, probably some hydroponic farms there.