They ruined her

they ruined her

Attached: 1568394624193.jpg (1364x1546, 189K)

Weebs deserve the rope

they ruined everything

Does she have tits now?

b-but muh thicc meme

>We desire the Atelier audience

I never thought I'd say this, but god damn that is some forced skindentation. It looks like fucking shit.

I bet she has a pudgy gut under that loose sweater.

How can we stop the skin dentation meme?

I disagree.

Firstly, THICC. Secondly, her design is bit bland, I agree.

Can't wait for Daisuke to just confirm that she have the same body type that she always had.

>DUDE MUH THICC
>DUDE SHE'S MEI LMAO XD
Fucking retards

*fixed

Attached: 1568402610754.jpg (600x849, 62K)

westcucks deserve to be castrated

you haven't seen a tight spats on thick thighs

Western males actually have something to castrate, unlike you microdicked chinks

On one hand, I think the new design is pretty cute, but on the other, it feels like changing her for the sake of it. May has always been the cute, small, loli, yet older and more mature than she appears archetype. I think with this new look, she looks a little too similar to April. At that point, why not just make April playable instead? So that May's beloved design doesn't have to disappear forever.

Attached: pooh.png (320x287, 104K)

She looks better than Xrd.
OG May was the best but this one looks better than the previous title.
I hope they don't drop the overdesigned stuff from previous games.

Every character used to have belts and belt buckles all over their clothes, this May doesn't have a single one. I hope GG doesnt lose its design identity. Xrd was already a mistake on changing artstyle.

Attached: may-acc.jpg (1767x2500, 1.08M)

4channel is an anime website

i think she looks good but i am a bit concerned that theyre going to try to make all the girl characters "mature" and we will have no sexy outfits

it's not bad, but I'm going to miss that goofy oversized clothes she wore in Xrd

May didn't have as many belts as the other characters, and it kinda works with her because she wields probably the biggest weapon. She wears a goofy giant pirate hat, big giant boots, big belts and the biggest weapon (iirc) in the game so it was at least consistent. I do like the removal of unnecessary belts but I think the new design is worse because it's so tame and soulless, the complete opposite of what Guilty Gear is supposed to be. I wouldn't even be able to tell May is a pirate with her new design, she just looks like a kid going to school with her bag on and a hooded sweatshirt.

Pot should ditch bodysuit though. That's only Xrd design change I can't get used to.
I kind of liked original tunic worn by Millia, but I never played her much so whatever

I love new May and I can't wait to see more new designs.

Attached: 1568527182665.jpg (500x714, 75K)

Attached: crunch.png (790x762, 459K)

this, new may is cute as fuck but generic. wish it was an alt-costume instead of her main

Her foot isnt in the boot properly, she is too small for them.

Xrd's mistake was that it didn't change its style. I like the aesthetic of Xrd and the XX series, but I would have much preferred if everybody in Xrd got a design like Milia's and Potemkin's instead of just retreading the old designs. I like the aesthetic GG2020 seems to have so far and I think it'll benefit a lot from giving everyone new designs like this. I don't know that I'd say the designs are better, I do think Sol's and Ky's are better than in the past but May's is more of a lateral movement in my eyes, but I'm happy to see them all the same. I still think they feel like Guilty Gear, even if they're more subdued.

Also, I believe Daisuke said he felt overboard with the belts in Xrd. I know he commented on them at TGS in some capacity anyway, but I've seen conflicting things about what exactly he said.

Now she's just Nadeko.

Promoting obesity is not ok. Especially not in a game where people should be in peak physical conditions.

Thicc

>/comfy/ sweater
>ruined
commit sudoku

How is she fat? Looks just like a big hoodie.

I am an artist and the way the thigh squish is portrayed in this picture triggers my autism, that's not how it works

Imagine being raped by this midget.

A N I M E W E B S I T E

>I hope GG doesnt lose its design identity.
it will. they literally said this game plays nothing like previous guilty gear games and is only called guilty gear because it has sol/ky and "the iconic elements of the series" which is a bunch of vague bullshit that means nothing

westcuck pandering game. instead of an actual character design just have anime schoolgirl in an oversized hoodie #5263

She's literally perfect, a cute little bell

Every original ArcSys game has a armpit loli by law. You'll get a new one, calm your tiddies

Don't forget about the literal nigger character too.

The change just doesn't make sense. She was 22 years old during Xrd, you don't suddenly hit puberty at fucking 22.

>spats
Wrong

It wasn't puberty, she ate too much cake while being lonely waiting for Johnny.

We only saw 2 seconds of footage, what if that is her intro animation and pulls a Piccolo on FighterZ, taking off her hoodie and showing off her actual clothes

Yeah, I don't know why she just wears a hoodie and a bag now instead of the classic pirate hat. Plus for taking away the belts but everything else is more boring, she just looks like a Nisekoi character or some shit.

Attached: n.png (300x300, 151K)

1) what game
2) how did the OG look like

Guilty Gear and

Oversized hoodies with potential nopan is a godsend

Attached: 76776659_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 631K)

never played it but kinda digging the OG design more, has more personality. her hoodie just covers her whole body instead and takes away all the intricate details and her exposed arms, she used to look more like a fighting game character

i see, thanks user
character in question looks very generic now, so i agree with op

>potential nopan
Clearly you have dicks for eyes because you can see her spats

Loli's are improved by making them look older, this is a fact. It worked wonders for Tiki.

You said it, her new looks are not bad but they don't fit for a fighting game character, even less Guilty Gear with all the wacky complex outfits everyone wears, then we got "she uses a hoodie and spats"

>He doesn't know about assless spats.

Guilty has black characters already you obsessed faggot

There is a difference between black anime characters and literal nigger from the USA

Such a generic design. Thinking she'll get any Red Team. At least KY look fucking smooth.

I approve of the growing trend of more squeezable anime girls.

I'm sure it's gonna be revealed that she's still just as short

>over the top japanese designed samurai
>USA
lol

>blue eyes
>retarded haircut
Literal weeb amerimutt

>Dhem legs

they improved her

May is hotter than ever. Begone ye gays

Attached: 354453453435453.jpg (647x900, 72K)

Vast improvement. Lolicons are no longer just on watchlists but LITERALLY on suicide watch as well

Attached: 1548531042889.jpg (720x888, 334K)

OK then go fuck kids you fucking pedophile

>Retarded haircut
>Dread with fade

>Bitching about eye color in a post-post-apocalyptic magiscience fantasy game

What the fuck are you talking about?

>her boots finally fit

W H O L E S O M E

>has a slight hint of sex appeal and is now an actual character you can take seriously, in the form of a mature yet fun woman instead of a LE QUIRKY PIRATE MEMEKID xd xd

What is it with anime fighting games that attract so many trannies?

anime attracts them

What is with ironic weebs normalfags that complain about anime tropes while still playing/watching anime shit?

You are correct, but I liked May better when she was jealous of all the other girls for being sexier than her.
I want May to stay small, cute, and jealous of the likes of Jam.

Based

>she isn't a loli anymore so that's why people hate it
the design is boring

>hating lolis
>hating fun
You like anything relating to Japan? Fuck off tranny.

It's literally the same thing you schizoid.

this. aside from pedoshits the old design wasn't at all sexual, as opposed to the boring new design which is just kumbrain bait.

Lumps them in with sjws, already on suicide watch, getting mad at her being sexualized.

New May looks like she'd be a wonderful mother.

The fucking mental gymnastics on display.

Yeah, May wearing an orange hoodie and a schoolbag is the same thing as her previous design. You blind senile old fart.

>it's the same thing
>a generic hoodie and a backpack
it's boring

May was never a loli though. She's not that small and she was of age. All she had was a high pitched voice.

Attached: 111.jpg (521x521, 136K)

Only based poster ITT

I don't think many SJWs have raised a stink over GG and if they have, wouldn't they target characters like Ram, Elphelt, and Baiken first?

no, I just want may to be the retarded meme child she always was instead of some generic masturbait for thirsty weebs with nothing else going for it.

What if she isn't a pirate anymore?

Honestly I'm more interested to see what they did with her gameplay. Is it still about summoning Sea World or did they shake it up?

Yeah it's cute and May is pretty but hoody and bag aren't as good as Pirate Hat and pits. She looks like a low-tier disposable 2-star unit in a chinese gacha game instead of an anime pirate now. Her previous design matched her silly personality, this one doesn't. Too subtle and muted for her character.

Attached: S.png (310x396, 48K)

How did May look in the pachinko game?

FPBP as always

Not him, but nah it's not just that it's boring. It's more mature, it's more serious. She's clearly meant to be designed as a counterpart of her past self (yes this GG is probably a reboot but May looks more like an evolution of her existing character rather than a re-design). The way she looks as well as her body language is clearly telling the audience "look, I grew now, I'm not that same annoying half ass joke character kid I was before, now I can be serious". Although yes, her previous outfit looked more lively and interesting, it was also a highlight and reaffirmation of her goofy persona, as opposed to this new one that's more normal and less ridiculous.
Also fuck you that outfit makes her even cuter.

pretty much the Xrd design.

Attached: 0668d6402a5039d2506ba5b837b61716.jpg (1200x1000, 155K)

>this GG is probably a reboot
lol

She has cancer.

fucking based. everyone who plays japanese games are pedophiles

Soul Soulless

Attached: 43543545353453.jpg (485x281, 48K)

Not really, it's more along the lines that everyone that makes Japanese games is a pedo. It's hard to play a lot of games these days with a straight face when most games involve underage girls, half naked chicks, both, or a combination. Fucking sucks.

I find it hard to believe that a person genuinely believes this

How? Look at the breath of he wold knock-off that looks way better. I can't force myself to play it with all the weeb girl shit. Same with a game I played a while back. Sword art something or other. It had fun gameplay, plot was kind of crap, but I liked the game. After the intro was a shitstorm of weeb girl shit. Fucking crap. Wasted my time with the fun intro dungeon and whatnot. It ain't right.

>It's more mature, it's more serious
it's not
there's nothing "mature" or "serious" about a oversized hoodie, it's actually the exact opposite
>Although yes, her previous outfit looked more lively and interesting, it was also a highlight and reaffirmation of her goofy persona, as opposed to this new one that's more normal and less ridiculous.
and that's a good thing?
I like my goofy and childish May with her cartoon dolphins

bottom line, the new design is boring
they can keep the hoodie or whatever, but they at least need to make the design of it a bit more interesting, instead of just a hoodie with some exposed stitching
shape it into something more, something more distinct

that thing in anime where girls open their mouths so can see the back of their teeth makes me feel funny
see also: that banner with Holo in it

if this leads to people drawing her thiccer its a win

Wearing loose footwear fucks up your feet. You get calluses and your pinky toes turn 90 degrees outward.

Based Slayerchad being the voice of reason again

I remember how everyone bitched about Millia's redesign before Xrd launched.

>arcsys now lost to SJWs
what the fuck happened

>wearing other outfits is now losing to sjw
Hoodies are also popular in current Japanese fashion.
And no I don't mean "lol anime fashion"

Personally I like all the returning characters new outfit redesigns.

>Design is fucking boring
>People defend it because OOGA BOOGA ANIME GIRL THIGHS

Attached: barg.jpg (675x864, 74K)

Not as much as I want to ruin dat pussy

New May has a real mid-20s dropout vib and it gets my dick hard

its okay because it's from japan

Younger Tiki is infinitely better though?

Both designs are good, I hope they give the option of letting you play as the other one though

Attached: May.png (726x1187, 236K)

Yes they did.

Attached: hm9unj4hwlm31.jpg (640x512, 62K)

No, lolis are better when they are actually old ladies in the form of a cute loli.

neets too

SPAAATS!

There is no greater joy than meeting with the despair eyes of a pedophile after realizing their victims are too old for him. Fuck the lolicriminals

Attached: Extremely happy chink.jpg (800x804, 56K)

Dont you have little boys to molest?

Why are you here you fucking retard? Its an anime WEBSITE!

Attached: 1567445431859.png (609x773, 475K)

She looks fat as fuck now.

Thats exactly how it works tho you faggot.

Yep. Pretty much lost hope for Nu-GG after this.

Based and Redpilled

Attached: 1568455113029.png (713x611, 26K)

b&r

brb gonna by a 2200 pound anchor

You've got it literally backwards
Xrd May > OG May > nuMay

>counter
unf

perfect

Americans begone

Ok guys what if she's still just as skinny but wears a loose hoodie?
Loose hoodies are nice right?

Her design was always bland

>they took jam’s armpits
>now they did the same for May
THEY CANNOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Fpbp

to be fair, we did get daily panties for jam

Attached: 170805_gg070.gif (1280x720, 2.45M)

>what if she's still just as skinny
Not with those legs.

I hope she's toned as fuck under that hoodie

Do you see those fat legs?

Yeah but now we get SPAAAATS!

Its hilarious to me how weebs proclaim GG Xrd to be the pinnacle of fighting game aestethics. The characters and stages are hediously overdesigned, there's just too much going on, there is no balance in the colors either, it hurts to looks. Its just a blended diarrea of ideas that don't match. And the 10 fps animations because of ''muh nostalgia''...

But its my fault for expecting weebs to have some taste.

Attached: 1314495433724.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

>uppercase KG

EU FINE THIS MAN!!!

Attached: 1568587532604.jpg (1280x1159, 197K)

why is dizzy wearing may's hat?