He finally did it bros!

He finally did it bros!

Attached: 877EE0CB-5F98-4160-8D0F-2C68A32139EF.jpg (536x1369, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unilad.co.uk/gaming/pokemon-animes-next-series-will-be-a-reboot-set-across-all-regions/
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2019/09/03/new-pokmon-anime-will-be-set-in-all-the-regions-including-galar/
youtube.com/watch?v=dHyYZtWrTD4
soranews24.com/2018/12/20/abysmal-viewer-ratings-for-pokemon-anime-series-does-not-worry-its-broadcaster-the-slightest-bit/
twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1168092212095332352?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=3JpmScfGDtU
derp.ibooru.org/843948
youtube.com/watch?v=q7RJeGlLobo
youtube.com/watch?v=-7aISWhDJNE
youtu.be/VjTny0Fe5Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>champion at the cost of fucking your face up

>punished ash, a boy denied his championship

Attached: oh yeah big boss salute.jpg (800x450, 33K)

back to the containment board pokefag

>Worst Ash wins
It's not fair!

I thought the producers said Ash would never win, as to imply his journey would never end?

Attached: 13447248726152.jpg (446x464, 14K)

Bruh this league was a joke

It had mainly 3vs3 battles and contained trainers that used useless pokemon like magikarp

Attached: ashy-boy.jpg (1100x9000, 1.63M)

why does he look retarded now

hewwo ash, whut wong wid yoh face???

Attached: 1279504452071.jpg (396x566, 143K)

Oh just like how the Battle Frontier and Orange Islands don't count?

Its why he won it. The show writers know Aloha is a joke but hated the backlash after making him lose in Kalos, so they gave him this charity case league so he can go right back to losing in Galar.

i cant believe i was there for that shit

good times

So this means he's finally going to die, they're finally pulling the plug on his life support after that horrific incident all those years ago?

F

Video Games

Shouldn't Battle Frontier technically count since it is a real thing while Orange Islands was padding until Gold and Silver was ready? Besides Ash winning the Alola League means nothing when he was like one of the 12 good trainers in that region while everyone else hardly qualifies as a trainer.

>Show based on the longest running video game series in history isn't video games

No, it's not

This is Yea Forums - Bait and Tweet Screencaps

>longest running video game series in history
What? A Tetris show?

There’s a board for Pokémon signaling that it doesn’t belong in Yea Forums

>he doesn't know
Next season is a complete reboot

/vp/ was specifically made to contain everything related to Pokèmon that werent games

>game slowly loses soul over time

And the backlash to that statement/Ash's loss in Kalos was so tremendous and caused such a stark drop in viewership that they changed their minds in a desperate attempt to win some people back. Think hard on that, because THAT is how badly the Pokemon anime fucked up. Even little kids got fed up and stopped watching.

they had to let him win, the rage over last season was next-level, even the animators of the fucking show were mad he lost.

>mind-meld with your pokemon, a thing nobody has ever done before or since
>at a 4x type advantage
>lose because the creators had a stupid autistic rule that the show would end if ash lost
we're all expecting an announcement of the show being rebooted entirely after this

That's been the operating shitposting. Until a few years back... wait... no that's been a decade now, Christ. Anyway for a while it was buoyed by Ash not re-using his pokemon from those seasons. But then he brought Snorlax out in D&P and everyone's being a bitch about that specific episode being noncanon instead of acknowledging they made up the 'rule' that the seasons Ash won was noncanon to begin with.

Man, what is it with 2019 and ending so many cartoons.

Attached: EAwKQvyXsAAsm6a.jpg (495x370, 128K)

>fed up
More like anal ravaged because manchildren and literal kids take their garbage VERY seriously and can't handle reality

>we never see Ash grow up throughout the journey
Gay nintendo is gay

Your argument might hold a candle if SM Pokemon was a good show, but 80% of it was genuine trash. Like, when I watched BW and parts of Kalos with my niece and nephew I could at least restrain myself from putting a gun in my mouth, but SM had just been so unrepentantly stupid even they gave up watching years ago.

>Ash winning a shitty kiddie league where no one knew what they were doing
Yawn. Fuck off back to /vp/.

If it was literally Gary instead of an original Gary Stu introduced to be a hardcore better version of Ash: no one would've said crap about it.

Isn't Sinnoh a special case for that 'rule' because Unova's initial concept was that no Pokemon from previous generations existed in that region? You could say it was a temporary swan song of sorts.

Don't forget that he actually LOST less than halfway into the tournament, but the ref handed him a pity win on a really bad technicality because the League Champion insisted Ash should win.

I remember that day
That day I realized how the only thing keeping me on pokemon was nostalgia and instantly went to sold all my Pokemon games in echange for other shit
No regrets

Why is Ash a Mexican now?

Holy fuck what an autistic, endearing mess

>because the League Champion insisted Ash should win
Hold on, source?

BW does have that weird premise, with a separate alternate history thing going on. But that asterisk for Unova season shouldn't matter for Sinnoh, and even in Sinnoh he does use Charizard. So it's not like a from-episode 1 reboot.

God I'm retarded goes to

holy fucking shit why does it look like Steven Universe

Except when it was Gary he rightfully beat him.

>now
For my entire life Ash has been the sole anchor baseline for my understanding that anyone insisting "Every anime character is supposed to look Japanese" to be full of shit.

Attached: Consider this mouse.jpg (1024x791, 68K)

Good and this is coming from genwunner

>itll still be ash and pikachu

>this is coming from genwunner
How is that supposed to change the perception?

now what if they did that in season 1 and had gold be the protagonist after that with no stupid filler island season

You know the big fat Kahuna fucker that is Hau's grandpa? Hau beat Ash fair and square, then his grandpa went "REF ASH CAN STILL FIGHT DON'T LET HAU WIN"

So the ref sits there for the age it takes for Ash's Pokemon to recuperate and KO Hau's already exhausted last mon, unfairly handing Ash the win. Hau cries at being robbed and his grandpa tells him to shut up because Ash is better than him.

It's fucking bizarre and also really cruel.

>and even in Sinnoh he does use Charizard
Why do I feel this should've read Unova since Charizard was the only previous gen Pokemon from Ash's team to come back. Besides by that point Black and White 2 was out so the anime played it off like previous generation Pokemon were always there so they more or less retconned themselves. Either way it shouldn't matter if Ash calls back Pokemon from previous generations, but wasn't there an excuse for either Alola or Kalos that Kanto was literally too far away so he couldn't transfer his older Pokemon even if he wanted to?

>No I've always had this Blastoise. It was my first Pokemon. Forget about Eevee.

It was his first. Eevee never really got focus until Johto anyway

who's that goofy looking doofus at the bottom?

damn boy all in a year

didnt 'garys' eevee fucking die in the manga

Looks are temporary. Glory is eternal.

They had momentum in the XY series and lost it.

This is just them pretending the momentum is stl there, but it feels bittersweet and a clear "we are sorry guys, here's ash winning something as an apology" moment

It's fucking over, the momentum won't be here ever again. They fucked up

what are you talking about. if someone tells me that cartoon is japanese i would believe it

Finally pulling the 'reboot' trigger, huh?

Will it star Gloria?

It literally was

>this never made sense to me
The world of Pokemon has been proven to be quite big and that there's many many regions with their own Pokemon League. Ash winning one doesn't mean anything, especially when the Elite 4 and Champion are treated separately from the actual League and can more than likely kick the ass of whoever won it. So Ash win's a tournament, big whoop. That doesn't mean he's mastered jack.

the fuck ?!

Bruh look at this dooooood

Thank fucking lord, now we can finally have characters who age like normal human beings
>__________Implying

>Kiawe: "Man how'r we gonna get our Pokémon back from Team Rocket?"
>Rotom stands behind everyone twiddling his fidget spinner.
>Rotom: "Maybe if we, um, ask nice like they would, um, you know, give us our Pokémon?"
>Ash's friends in unison: "Wow Rotom, you're so smart!"
>Ash: "Good job Rotom, what would we do without you?" he says patting Rotom's head as he smiles.
>Rotom puts his hands on his hips proudly.: "I-I did it. I'm smart." he says as the group chuckles, whispering to each other.
>Ash: "He's so cute when he thinks he's being smart."
>Lillie has a sensible chuckle as Rotom tips back and forth in midair.
>Rotom: "Um, L-Lillie, can we be boyfriend and girlfriend?" he asks, staring at the ground, blushing and fiddling with his hands.
>Ash laughs, elbowing Lillie. "Come on Lillie, whaddya say?" he asks.
>Lillie smirks and nods. "Sure thing kiddo." she says ruffling his "Alolan Detective Laki" wig.
>Rotom spins around excitedly. "Yosh! I'm like a grown up now." he says as Ash steals a kiss from Lillie behind him.

Attached: Untitled.png (600x600, 325K)

>Fidget spinner
How long have you been posting this pasta?

Gary's Squirtle/Wartortle never appeared. It wasn't until he was in a showdown with Ash in Johto that we saw Blastoise. This means not only did he never use it in the myriad of situations that a water type would've helped the general mayhem he was adjacent to in Kanto, but he didn't use it in the Kanto League either.

See how the soul gets sucked out of the show from the beginning to end? Nothing but a empty shell remains at the end

>"please dislike this video to show our anger"
>"i liked it just to spite you fgt."

How can one man be so based?

wasn't this already a reboot? or do you mean they're going for a entire new cast

Attached: confusión.png (582x681, 281K)

Its never been a reboot, just Ash going to a new place with new friends every few years.

yeah, because no one follow a big football team after the first win, and they don't win the season after..........

Basically they've "soft rebooted" the series a couple times now, BW was considered a soft reboot after DPPt has poor ratings and viewership near the end, XY was a soft reboot due to BW being the second most hated season they've made, SM was a soft reboot because they were scared Yokai would take over

It is?

Attached: 1568574507981.jpg (720x960, 221K)

That was confirmed fake.

this shitty show still going?
I remember dropping it because I could not stand team rocket.

So we still have to wait until late September then? Fine by me.

their rebooting the anime because its been on heavy decline

Can anyone else confirm?

Attached: 1566491227229.jpg (720x588, 33K)

For a non meme answer
>Ash's Rowlet, which always falls asleep, fights Hau's Decidueye
>it looks like Rowlet lost but Kahuna steps in and says "no he's just sleeping"
>Rowlet wakes up and wins the match

celebrate with alolan cuties

Attached: 63199203_p0.png (1457x1750, 1.16M)

>My face and soul: Gone

Source?

Its funny how the only time I heard about this series was when Brock and Misty returned twice to boost viewership.

unilad.co.uk/gaming/pokemon-animes-next-series-will-be-a-reboot-set-across-all-regions/
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2019/09/03/new-pokmon-anime-will-be-set-in-all-the-regions-including-galar/
youtube.com/watch?v=dHyYZtWrTD4

>will-be-set-in-all-the-regions

How's that gonna work?

They should have just let him win the Kalos championship when people actually cared. Why waste all the hype and muh storylines if you're going to make him lose?

Attached: 1476354613244.png (418x394, 298K)

how is it possible he gets uglier as time goes on?

It's a tradition. Traditions are never bad. Always doing the same thing makes things better.

Attached: All the X games.png (1208x4124, 361K)

user you'll be uglier in 20 years too.

Fucking based

Attached: 1568565121878.jpg (1893x974, 238K)

>While there’s no direct confirmation that this is a full reboot, various fans have pointed out that the anime hasn’t been called Pocket Monsters since the original 1997 run.
Oh boy syntax as the fundamental and only piece of evidence. Can't wait until Mister Monk cracks this case.

Attached: Where the what the fuck.gif (300x199, 1.78M)

it was after an attack ?

This happened because of Kalos but its kinda a failure, Kalos league drew in an insane amount of views compared to normal thanks to anime sites praising XYZ visually and story wise, then when he lost people got pissed, viewship dropped, they got sent a shit ton of hate mail, and videos got disliked bombed, at that moment they decided no matter what happens Ash will win the next league meaning they didn't have to have him train at all.
Little did they know that the art style would have been received so poorly scaring away tons of viewers, the rights to the show was dropped by Cartoon Network, and the writing would go down the tube forcing them to not make movies about SM, it also didn't help SM and USM are considered some of the worst titles released.

And all cuz they tried to ape Yokai Watch. If they had just waited a year or two, it would have killed itself for them.

Its fucking crazy how much SM was influenced by YW and /vp/ refuses to accept it.
Like how the fuck do you look at the show and the fucking ghost dude and not see how it was just trying to be Yokai

I miss Monk

I thought it was trying to be kill la kill with the alien mon ?

Pfft, no. The YW anime was beating Pokemon in ratings for years, so suddenly they make a slice of life show with simplified designs and a floating computer that looks like a ghost. Coincidence? No.

The UB shit was just gimmicks by GF to try and put more shit on the back of the box, all it meant was Ash had to raise a baby Pokemon again.

i watched both series completely and don't understand this sentiment

Honestly the most surprising thing about all this is hat the producers of the show even gave a shit. Becaue nothing else about the Pokémon anime suggests that.

I bet they don't give a shit. They were probably like "just do whatever they want, I need to go snort some coke."

Johto > Orange Islands > Hoenn > Kanto > Kalos > Sinnoh > Unova > Alola

Should’ve won in Kalos.

At least he got the girl somewhat in Kalos although we’re never seeing her again.

They've never given a shit. They've flat out admitted they can recycle plots and themes for years because a new generation of kids won't know the difference.

how bad pokemon ratings are ?

soranews24.com/2018/12/20/abysmal-viewer-ratings-for-pokemon-anime-series-does-not-worry-its-broadcaster-the-slightest-bit/

And here's before Sun and Moon:

GEN – MIN – MAX – AVG
OS 8.3% – 18.6% AVG 14.105%
JT 5.3% – 14.9% AVG 10.689%
AG 4.2% – 11.0% AVG 7.065%
DP 4.1% – 9.3% AVG 6.396%
BW 2.2% – 9.3% AVG 5.292%
XY 3.2% – 6.4% AVG 4.559%
XYZ 2.4% – 4.4% AVG 3.673%

He doesn't even look like Ash anymore. They really, really didn't want to let him win.

Attached: JpRrUVS.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

the ratings for serialized shows do not go up over time, with the advent of DVR they all continue to tank further and further
numbers are an ill researched statistic to determine success

>BW 2.2% – 9.3% AVG 5.292%
what happened in these extremes ?

>DP 4.1% – 9.3% AVG 6.396%
They really should've let Ash win the Sinnoh League

They basically did everything right, have a compelling rival that destroys Ash previously, let Ash use strategies he's learnt in that region, be tactical in using his reserves.

I'm still baffled as to why they refused to let Ash win a league up to this point.

>the anime in all regions for the ONE gen with an incomplete national dex
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: IM_HAVING_A_WHALE_OF_A_TIME.png (818x818, 141K)

So he could go to another region and try again. See:

>got the girl who sets out with no ambition other than to prove mom wrong, and get with Ash
Yeah, yeah anime shit. But that's nothing to really mention.

Do you mean like in general?
With CN, it's because they REALLY want to prune some of their running series because they're ratings killers.

when I saw Ash lost for the first time it was shocking but now it is expected to the point of mockery

actually with CN is because of Teen titans go spam

People are just looking at it wrong. The Pokémon anime is a sick, twisted comedy about a poor fatherless boy who is cucked out of his only wish in life.

Attached: 1568584043348.png (873x623, 198K)

They literally only air Teen Titans go so often because the near entirety of the rest of the modern catalog would essentially instantly kill their viewers.
Hell that's part of the reason "Steven Bombs" were a thing instead of a regular rolling release because the show performed so poorly.

He answered the call

Ash losing the Kalos championship and everyone losing their nut over it was the best part of that whole season.

At this point I think they're mocking us

I disagree. The hype leading up to it was better. The show was mostly shit but it looked as it was at least going to get a perfect conclusion.

Or a dying boy's dream.

The madlad finally did it.

>because the near entirety of the rest of the modern catalog would essentially instantly kill their viewers.
What the hell does this mean? People will get tired of reruns if it's not reruns of TTG?

Nah, the hype leading up to it was just what made the crushing loss even better, as well as the triumphant certainty that was so high in the air only to get shot down and fall straight into the lowest circle of hell. Wondrous. No other shitstorm was that amusing.

>won the one league that is not actually a league
J U S T
U
S
T

>d-doesn't count
>orange league 2.0
>a-amateur league
The seething from Yea Forums and /vp/ is real

Attached: 1472795923693.jpg (334x334, 155K)

It's more that people think most of the other shows are generally unappealing to watch on their own that they tune out, and CN wouldn't air anything else.

That artstyle is atrocious. It's like someone tried to merge ghibli and generic moe. Christ.

Attached: 42DOYtF5s5tKsxwEMTNdRDVYvO94Wli3ctrUdemX4Qg.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Too bad I don't care about the anime anymore.

Attached: pokemoncomic.jpg (1200x4500, 710K)

Video Games???????

The TTGO spam was the reason their viewership dropped so hard on the first place. Almost nothing CN has is bringing in ratings, even the Loud House regularly does way better than anything on that channel.

It didn't even have a full 6vs6 battle

Literally who has cared about the anime since 2005?

Idk I liked the ultra beast episodes of SM
Dunno what most of the other ones were like but the Stoutland stuff was memorable enough as well

Then the show would've died even earlier because no one likes replacement protagonists in kid shows.

Who cares? Nu-Pokemon is garbage. Doesn't even look like Ash Ketchum.
Fuck this shit.

Ok, but does this mean Ash's adventure is over and we're getting a reboot? That's what they said before, wasn't it?

>Something happens
>LOL SEETHING

I have this strange feeling that dumb zoomers do this because they have no genuine opinions of their own and mock people for feeling emotions.

Attached: 140753126891.jpg (168x309, 18K)

That's like winning the Special Olympics.

This a reference to something?

>After losing serious torumanet for years Ash had to settle for a local that barely has a battle scene at all.
And even then got his ass saved on a technicallity, poor guy.

But this was a joke league. This shit was more like a festival than a league, aloha is that little countryside village where once a year they have this big tournament for fun.

>Ash won the meme joke league that literally anyone could enter on an island where fighting pokemon competitively isnt normal.

Woah bros he did it

Attached: 1412041224830.png (516x418, 338K)

Alola might as well be a fucking reboot. Why does Ash look like a Downie?

Who gives a fuck about this soulless children's cartoon?

Tobias vs Ash was 2vs6, so what?

Eh I like Yusei in YGO, dude was a brute but also a good mechanic. Jaden was alright I guess idk

Congratulations on winning against the bottom of the barrel guy's

Attached: EEhkUNkWwAE13Ue-orig.png (637x900, 649K)

You for real bro?

Attached: b8.jpg (960x539, 125K)

To look like Yokai Watch.

Champion League when?

>Countering a counter

Literally AIM FOR THE HORN 2.0

Attached: ashpic5.jpg (350x333, 20K)

based retard

*stomp*
*stomp*

Genuinely the main reason why the whole "layers of irony" garbage exists. No one wants to be honest and sincere because they don't want to be mocked for it, so they shield themselves under several blankets of irony, i.e. the new "merely pretending" but on a severe scale.

Retards

No idea. It's just a comic I randomly found while surfing the internet. I had to stitch it together.

Huh?

Next anime is a confirmed reboot, it may won't have ass Ketchup at all.

It's actually just kinda funny.
I mean yeah neat, he won. But it's a complete meme tournament, where it can for once be argued he SHOULD have lost.

Attached: 1349875897346 - Copy.png (500x509, 282K)

The finale better be about Ash going around and telling all the people he met on his journey that he finally managed to accomplish something in his miserable fucking life.

Especially all the Pokémon who bled for him yet always came up short and ended up on someone's PC. Wondering why they had the misfortune of being picked up by such a worthless trainer.

Attached: 0.gif (245x185, 526K)

>ash has finally become champion
>pokemon is so shit now that it feels completely hollow

Attached: 1532286508370.png (1366x1122, 1.55M)

Can someone explain to me why the production staff is so hellbent on maintaining the status quo? No romance, okay sure, but what message is it trying to show the kids? That no matter how hard you try, you will most likely fail? I wonder how millennial Jap children who've been following multiple seasons feel about him constantly LOSING.

And the anime is getting rebooted.

what the fuck

Attached: 2907947752_5fe7b99aeb_o.jpg (600x598, 323K)

That's myopic and wrong. Cartoon Network has just come off a decade of KILLING successful shows because they want to only give time to those they get a larger portion of the profits from. This is why Ben 10, despite plummeting viewership still is getting bi-yearly reboots.

How annoyed do you think Gamefreak/TPC is right now that its leadership is bungling literally every portion of this franchise simultaneously, just as Yokai Watch is finally failing and there's a chance to win audiences back?

Wait, seriously? Source?

Tobias only used a Deus Ex Machina and Latios against Ash.

Attached: 1568320539015.gif (543x306, 458K)

Everyone's just bullshitting.

Think that Pigeot is still alive?

Well they're churning out a low budget game that'll sell 15 million units, so they're probably pretty happy

requesting a drawfag picture of Lillie reading Sensible Chuckle

Why even bother? Just make something in the vein of detective pikachu but not a spinoff, or adapt the mystery dungeon games.

Attached: o.jpg (980x588, 50K)

Cartoon network (As in, the network itself) does not get money from TTGO shit beyond ratings. DC does.

>twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1168092212095332352?s=19
The new anime is just called "rocket monsters" like the first seasons, it will feature "galar and all the other regions", it may won't have Ass Ketchup at all.

He's still 10 years old right?

He finally did it!

Attached: happy banana 2.jpg (800x800, 187K)

11 was the minimum age for the Alolan League

Are you ready for Detective Pikachu 2, featuring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?

Is Ash winning the Pokemon league one of the top 5 biggest moments in internet history?

IF YOU CAN SMELL
WHAT THE GEODUDE
IS COOKING

Fuck off back to /vp/ you worthless idiot.

hahaha... what? he actually won? does that mean that pokemon is finally done? god, I fucking hope so.

Come on GF, ditch all the pokemon and start anew, a new monster catching franchise the cycle starts over again and go back to being good.

Attached: 1537740950503.png (480x284, 117K)

The devs have nothing to do with the anime and vice versa.

Joltik raping Cutiefly

Attached: 1568581518677.jpg (1500x1500, 676K)

The Cutiefly is so...distant about it. Like he doesn't even realize its happening.

True about merch. But they do have the exclusive streaming rights to TTG, which is what they're using to push the CN streaming platform, with a pay-per episode model. Which you'll see ads for in every hour block.

You can see a tear.

It's just like the Obama episode from South Park

>wtf why is everything the same stuff was supposed to change now

Jesus Christ what the fuck happened to the art direction?

I bet you sickos still fap to misty

>Great season has a shit ending
>Shit season has a shit ending

I mean, in a way it fits.

That fucking face lmao

There's very small tears under the cutiefly's eyes.

So is the show completely over now? Did the ride finally end?

Is getting rebooted.
Pray it doesn't feature Ash Ketchum.

What I mean is; is the 20 year story of Ash finally over?

I'm so happy he finally dis it. Watching the Livestream with vp bros was very comfy

Because YW copied Ghost Detective, and dozens of other shows and games, it didn't suddendly invent all the things people claim SM copied.

Is getting rebooted.
Pray it doesn't feature Ash Ketchum

he should have won kalos and sinnoh, fuck alola

What the fuck are you doing copying and pasting my post?

Answering that inbred's question.

It's a weird trend. Live action shows too.
It's like this age is ending

Wrong I realized James was best girl

user Pokemon has been going on for like 20 years now. It's time to let it end.

By using copying my post? It makes me look like a retard.

i love you too user

Every single episode of Steven Universe ever aired at a reasonable time stomps every other show into the dirt. CN just has no faith in it due to it having a story thread that's the anathema of zoomer retards, so they dump it in the worst timeslots possible to fulfill obligations.

SU merchandise and online ratings constantly outperform basically everything else. The movie that just dropped was THE most-watched thing on Cartoon Network in the past two years.

I mean you gave him the answer, he failed to read it because he is dumb. He should feel retarded, not you. You did a good job.

You are a retard.

The movie literally only worked well because they put a tard leash on Rebecca and her goons, and at that point the standard for the show was SO goddamn low that anything resembling effort would have made it look amazing.

Attached: 1488230387957.png (600x552, 622K)

what else got ended?

Everyone knows Sinnoh was the one he deserved to win.
Ash had a great team, it was a great tournament and it also was the most obvious cop-out by the writers.
>shit how the fuck do we make ash lose
>2legendaries lol

>anonymous imageboard

>ash could have competed in Kalos with a god tier team and a pokemon from every generation

Pikachu
Heracross
Sceptile
Infernape
Krookodile
Greninja

Charizard came back

Different user: but I became aware this ended a week ago. Wasn't aware there was a scourge of it.

Attached: OK KO LO GO.png (2481x1863, 1.49M)

It has given up

Tobias is so ridiculous that I honestly dislike Alain more than him
2legend is just so fucking stupid, like how is THIS guy not Champion(and he still has four more Pokemon! Are they all Legendaries? Is Tobias God? I actually want to know more!)
Alain was a blueball dickslam of the highest order but also kind of funny when you sit back and watch the fire

that was an ending and not a season finale? fuck, i gotta go watch it, i guess

Attached: 1530676018658.jpg (400x378, 36K)

>Season 3 Episode 20
>Title: Thank you for watching the show

Look at all the SOUL in that Kanto pic.

oh
never saw the title, just the teasers a few weeks ago when i was able to watch "carl"
neat reference to the ending song though

Tobias is a force of nature, a manifestation of how bullshit Ash's luck can be, Alain is a Gary Stu

>think huh that's a little weird but well drawn
>go to check artists pixiv for something more tasteful
>his entire fucking gallery
I made a mistake today.

A wonderful mistake imo

look at this retard

So if Hau had just attacked the sleeping pokemon, he would have won?

I hate how the league he actually won is just a meme league that literally anyone can join. What the fuck was the guy who brought a Magikarp thinking? Why?

Who is the artist?

>check his stuff
>no gay shit
7/10

I haven't watched Pokemon anime in years. What did he do that was so bad? Is it as bad as that shitty match vs Paul where he used Iron Tail with burnt Pikachu on a Magmortar?

There is literally no confirmation on this. You fags say this every god damn new season. Quit peddling misinformation as facts, cuck

>no gay bugsex
glad I found out ahead of time
gay Dustox is nice from that one guy but I want to see some male Galvantula/Mothim/Butterfree taking cock

WOW! That is RELATABLE!!

Reminder that Ash has been in a coma ever since that episode of the anime when a chandelier fell on him as he was trying to catch Haunter.

That's not how comas work.
The reality is far more horrifying

>Surprise!!! This season Pokemon's an Isekai series.

except once they brought back misty and brock for the 2 part episode there view went back in to the range it was before XY and hung around there for the of the season. honestly I think it was gamefreak that told them they could let ash win because they changing so much for SS they prob wont need him any more

>Pokémon XY
>Ash is actually extremely competent, confident, and feels like a veteran Pokémon trainer
>is the leader of the travel group for the first time, everyone looks up to him for the first time
>travel group consists of a girl that canonically wants the Ash dick
>Ash dominating most gyms, literally has the highest win rate of any season before
>Ash eventually gets Greninja, super meme frog Pokémon of the gen
>Ash has a fucking soul bond with Greninja, is a super special pokemon. It’s literally called “Ash Greninja” when later released as a special Pokémon variant for the games
>Greninja has a super special spiritbomb water shuriken
>develops said water shuriken over the course of the entire series
>Ash has a pseudo rival named Alain. Alain is really strong and has a mega charizard.
>Ash fights Alain two times. Each time the water shuriken thing gets closer to completion, each time Ash gets closer to beating him
>eventually Ash convinces Alain to enter the Kalos championship because championships are fun (Alain didn’t give a fuck before)
>Ash tears apart the league and decisively beats another pseudo rival, this time a kid that’s looked up to him all this time.
>championship finals: Ash vs Alain
>Pikachu takes out 3 of Alain’s Pokémon single handedly
>Alain’s other Pokémon take out a few of Ash’s Pokémon, but it still comes down to his anchor
>it’s mega charizard vs 3 of Ash’s Pokémon
>the first two soften Charizard up before falling
>Now it’s the 3rd match: a worn down Mega Charizard Vs Ash Greninja in top condition
>they fight and Ash Greninja reveals his trump card: 100% completed super duper spirit bomb soul synced water shuriken
>ITS HAPPENING ASH IS GOING TO FUCKING WIN
>.....Somehow against all fucking logic, Charizard tanks it, and then somehow defeats Greninja with a fucking fire attack
>Ash lost
>all that foreshadowing of the water shuriken through the entire show was pointless
Cont.

Learn English you dumb nigger, holy shit

You know what I never thought about. Why does he LEAVE after he loses? It would make sense to keep trying again until you do better, but he just restarts someplace new each loss and never really shows any improvement in skills, or he wouldn't lose to the other kids in other regions. Ash is just a loser to his core, and one win will change nothing

Explain please.

>literally everyone fucking pissed
>the YouTube video only had a few thousand likes and 50k dislikes in an hour
>voice actors came out and apologized sorrowfully
>eventually everyone finds out that Ash was written to win the Kalos league, but the dumb fuck executives at the top said no at the end when they caught wind
>literally 4 of the writers on the team quit after that bullshit
>viewership fucking plummets with the SM anime

SM anime then tried to rip off Yokai watch. It was ok, but the league was literally meme tier since this was the first ever Alolan league and it had a bunch of shitters. One of the top 20 people just had a team of magikarps. Ash still nearly lost too and had to pull dumb shit, like his Rowlett being secretly asleep instead of being knocked out (even though Charizard being asleep was what caused Ash to forfeit in fucking Kanto).

So yea, it’s cool that Ash won, but honestly it just feels like a half assed apology for XY

season 6, XY, the kalos region, they turned him into a generic shogen protagonist and made him look competent enough to win the league of the region. Special snowflake Pokémon, childhood love interest, massive advertisement for the tourney arc, the works. the thing is.... he lost at the very end (like always) and they reset him and drop him in the SM season, alola, got rid of all his pokemon (again), and start from square one (again) and that pissed of all the shogen followers up to that point.

A coma is like sleep paralysis, but it goes on for YEARS. You don't just magically disappear into lala land until you wake up/die, you actual sit in a freakish state of suspended animation with extremely limited sensory ability.
It's fucking horrible.

>just had a team of magikarps
This is how I beat bw

Say hello to your main character of the Pokemon Anime Reboot, AU-Movie Ash!

Say something nice to him.

Attached: 89117DDA-369C-4679-AAAD-2B45371E20F2.jpg (1000x749, 100K)

This is fucking unreal

I wanna put him in girls clothing!

He should have lost again, it would be way funnier that way.

the fuck is wrong with his face

>there are people that unironically think the bottom looks better than the top

SMFaggotory. Not even once.

Attached: 0E45A1D1-8262-4CA0-AD05-2F931F8DB4B5.jpg (1280x1440, 150K)

Bullshit. There are no accounts of this.

>(even though Charizard being asleep was what caused Ash to forfeit in fucking Kanto).
Wasn't Squirtle the one that was eliminated for by affected by sleep powder? Charizard was just being an ass and took a quick nap, but he lost because he didn't want to fight.

no u

SM looked great in motion though, and the animation felt vibrant and organic. Then the animation took a nosedive mid way through the season so it went to shit

And for good reason because stupid people would want to pull the plug.

>by affected
being, this always happens when I rewrite sentences.

Welcome to the world of Japanese animation, where some random executive can just decided to completely change the story for no reason. Look at the story of Victory Gundam for example

Ash literally not a mystical Greninja that was blessed with some ancient transformation final form shit that lets ash and the pokemon literally think and act as one. still lost

Seething shonenspics

>Wins a fake league that has no entry requirement, elite four, or champion
Naw he didn't win shit.

Oh boy, he won the SoL joke league where most matches were 1 v 1! Congrats, Ash, you're a true Pokémon Master!

So is he gonna be in Smash now or what

I love how cocky Ash was in XY, he actually looked older for once too. What a shame that he was robbed of a proper league win from incompetent writers.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIS FACE???

Hahahaha holy shit

How the fuck do you go from this....

Attached: 0289E1DC-8CF2-4203-B5C2-3C91F3BF1DE2.png (985x494, 1.08M)

He should have won the Kalos League, then taken a vacation in Alola. Nobody gives a fuck about the Alola ""League"".

>eventually everyone finds out that Ash was written to win the Kalos league, but the dumb fuck executives at the top said no at the end when they caught wind
When was this?

Amazing this was all three years ago.

Attached: 1470110282228.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

TO FUCKING THIS?!?

Attached: 41B4AE56-CDA7-4F94-90CD-9FEEDACCDE2C.jpg (1200x800, 220K)

Ash would get replaced as soon as his Pikachu stops being the mascot

Still the best fight in the entire anime
youtube.com/watch?v=3JpmScfGDtU

>Not Sensible Shuckle

He cute

So you're telling me they tease him winning and blue ball everyone by cucking him in the dumbest way possible because executives, as usual, are out of touch retards who don't get their meddling always backfires?

Attached: Fug.jpg (174x231, 8K)

DORAGON
KURAU

I hate how they made ash never age
I hate how he's never matured
I hate how he dumps all the Pokemon he caught from the last region
I hate how him and pikachu hard reset their skill level with each new region
I hate silly le school life fun!1!111 XDDD weeb Arc this whole region had
I hate that basically every girl he's met and binded with has far moved on, and found new guys to be with (Misty and Tracy, May and Drew etc.)
I hate how all his rivals have also matured faster than him
I hate how Pikachu imitates everything ash does like a fucking robot now

Just pull the plug already

>It's been over 20 years and ASH HAS NEVER OFFICIALLY CHALLENGED ANY REGION'S ELITE 4 AND CHAMPION (no, those one-off unofficial bouts they sometime do with one E4 member or the Champion do not count)
>The one time he actually "wins" a League it conveniently has no E4 and Champion
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD

I always found it funny that absolutely nobody in the audience or even the commentator makes note of the fact Greninja is somehow creating a water twister out of nothing and its appearance changes. At least I don't think anybody outside anyone important makes note of it.

Attached: 1469788498394.webm (720x405, 2.78M)

Remember when the dog from Family Guy died and it was going to change everything forever?

>People thinking the next series will be a reboot

There's no official confirmation, not even a hint at the next series being a reboot.

People thought DP wouldn't have Ash as the protagonist because he wasn't shown in the first trailer. People also thought Ash wouldn't be the protagonist of BW because he wasn't shown when Best Wishes was revealed.

Attached: ca090be9fc574674093f4ef2d8e97756100795e0.png (750x750, 899K)

he looks like he sucks Pikachu's taint on the regular

>He won the equivalent of a special ed League

Attached: IMG_1331.jpg (500x500, 30K)

The literal definition of soul vs soulless. Fuck SM and fuck everyone who defends it. Winning a league doesn’t make your shitty SoL garbage any better.

The worst part is that the girl who's thirsting for Satoshi doesn't confess when she finally says goodbye. Serena's confession was the only thing fans had left to hang on to, and the executives blew that for the audience as well against Abe's wishes.

XYZ prevented Japan's population from rising 15% over the next three years because of its ending.

It's because /padt/, the anime discussion general on /vp/, has been filled to the brim with people who joined in XY and have been shitposting about "how bad SM is" since the very first episode and haven't let up even once.

You literally couldn't discuss SM without legions of shitposters screeching at you for enjoying it. Now that Ash became an official Champion in SM (whereas he lost in XY, a severe sore spot for that series), everyone who dislikes XY shitposters are now laughing.

Alola Ash is NOT the same Ash tho.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS FACE

XY was soulless

SM is the most soulful pokémon series since the original

Attached: SM108_16.png (1366x768, 840K)

pokefag weeaboo.

THAT'S RIGHT MEG
OUR DAWG
BRIAN GRIFFIN IS
DEAD

>I hate how him and pikachu hard reset their skill level with each new region
it never should've been ash focus for the entire story.
there's only so many ways you can make a pikachu shock someone with lightning. It would have been much better if they kept him for two or three seasons but introduced entirely new characters to be eventual replacements instead of throwaways.

Imagine how cool it would've been to have three or four generations of trainers over the years, and at this point Ash could still be around but as an adult and having moved on from competing in tournaments to become a pokemon professor or something, still having his own adventures but also bestowing wisdom on the newer generation as they forge their own path.

>how bad SM is
It really is, though. Sorry you can't cope with the fact SM fucking sucks ass.

That's what Red is for.

Attached: VS_Red_SM[1].png (400x240, 30K)

I am coping, with the league trophy in the comfiest series and a great set of upcoming episodes such as Ash and Dia VS Guzzlord and Ash vs Professor Kukui.

>ORE BATTORU DATTEBAYO
I don't see the appeal of "mature" Ash

Comfy is just another word for boring.

Ash goes to Galar and we are what some of the other characters are up to it Ash revisits past regions before heading to Galar.

Based on what little we know about Galar it seems like an ideal place for a Champions League.

Yes, let us point to the 100+ episodes of generic CoTD content in the XY anime, which SM fully embraced and improved upon.

XY was 100+ episodes of shitty filler and about 30-40 episodes of good content. SM is 140+ episodes of good content, including mostly good filler.

Even the filler episodes of XY felt more consequential than the "non filler" episodes of SM.

>executives, as usual, are out of touch retards
oh they know all right, they just don't care!

This was the second time they did that, the first time was season 4, DPP, sinnoh where ash was at his most competent, had a great girl partner (dawn) who was her own character and had her own arcs, was learning to properly train his pokemon and up till that point was looking to win it all.... until the execs came in to make him lose. Out of no where a new trainer not his rival, (that he won a hard fought battle against in the last round, winning for the first time against him) pulls out not one but TWO legendary Pokémon (a unspoken rule of the show was that nobody could really own a legendary pokemon much less use them to fight) just to knock his ass out of the tournament. the uproar wasn't as bad as XY because the season was getting long and they had lost viewers because of it but its shows they know what their doing and they don't care. Now there's rumors going around that they will reboot the entire show getting rid of the formula (8 gym badges, new friends, Pokémon league tourney) for a world hopping style and Ash might not even return as the main character.

Absolute, pure delusion.

>SM episodes actually have an impact on the story
>XY episodes don't

dilate

But they've said several times that they would consider Ash winning a league to be the end of his adventure.
This might really end up being a reboot. Most likely it still won't be good, but Ash might finally be retired.

>Consequential
user, I feel for you. You say this when the entire Kalos League was a nothing burger. Everybody knew Ash was making it to the finals and fighting Alain and the result of the only important battle in the entire show was a bad case of erectile dysfunction.

What was 'consequential in the show? Give me some examples..

Is Alola as bad as Johto?

>keeps jobbing at supermajors so he resorts to bullying people in a Wyoming locals
Congrats I guess.

A

No, nothing is as bad as Johto, even BW had some semblance of good episodes here and there unlike Johto. I'd rank the Pokémon Anime series from best to worst as thus:
>XY
>Original
>DP
>Orange Islands
>SM
//anything bellow this line is shit//
>Hoenn
>BW
>Jotho

But she's cute and funny.

>le reference season

He actually won something? Btw why does his face look fucked up?

Has anything happened in pokemon to really upset the status quo?

Like ash vs. someone in finals but before their duel can finish Team Rocket assaults the tournament grounds en masse when the pokemon are all weakened and Ash has to fight together alongside his rival, each with what remains of their exhausted pokemon, to save the day?

>people prefer cheap smear sm animation over soul xy

The price of success

Is that ponyshit?

>soul
>CGI out the ass
user...

This show was massively disappointing.
Way too rush, too many plots fell flat, and where the crossovers were cool, they did nothing but waste budget.
The art style did some of the characters dirty, like KO's oval feet look stupid, but he looks good in boots.

Gen 4 was the best series anyway.

So how old is Ash?

The fucking CGI in XY had more soul than anything in SM, really tells a lot about SM's """quality"""

This one's on Hau for not attacking then, I refuse to acknowledge "sleep = KO" after that fucking travesty of the Indigo League. The ref should've recognized the difference (swirly eyes), and Hau should've dealt the finishing blow.

Now that, THAT is delusional salt right there. I'm going to take a screenshot of this as a sample for my Psychology thesis.

Attached: puhK4FZ.png (1297x721, 945K)

I will forever hold a candle for it in my heart, for having the MC discover his superpowered evil side, and amidst getting respect and awe for his power: his mom just to treats it like a goth phase.

My boy finally did it after 21 years.

that executive s hould be hanged

He just turned 11

>SMfag is a science pretender too
yikes

Didn't that happen in the first movie?

Get fucking killed freak
derp.ibooru.org/843948
(remove the first period)

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

your bot is fucking up dude

>Pretender
Oh dear, this is a case of projection is it? Tsk tsk.

is he not allowed to ever go back to kanto and try again?

The fuck kind of shit you're smoking? Are we watching the same show? X/Y soulless as fuck, using the same stock footage for all its battles, especially with Ash Greninja.

S/M is infinitely better in terms of animation, artstyle, and how it shows more emotion.

No, he was 10 for over 20 years

Oh no
Oh no no no

Attached: champion.png (1280x914, 273K)

Ash had his choice of fucking Misty, Dawn, May, that black one, and Serena and passed up every chance. Why?

He's 10 years old.

probably talking about the about the interview with the pokemon SOUND director saying he wanted ash to win which quickly mutated in the shows director saying he will win

dude give a link to that part about him winning till the change because I have never seen any proof of that in all my time searching.

delusional, go back to sniffing the farts of your anime twitter gods

About fucking time
Now reboot with Red as the MC and follow the games timeline

So what you're saying is he's a big pussy?

>reboot with red

They already confirmed a reboot.
But with as the main character.

correct, faggot.

18 in game.

>DP
>Original=XY
fixed

Ok serious question. Are you considered a cukc if your SO betray you with a girl ?

yes

Kalos was the best pokemon series by a mile. Way to out yourself as never watching it, since it was genuinely good week after week and not as a pokemon cartoon.
>t. watched it in the background while studying a few months back on twitch marathon

the pokemon writters should just do a story they would like, I for one would love to see an AU mystery dungeon story, doesnt have to follow any of the previous mystery dungeon plots either, the pilots they had were great

Attached: 1568005020212.jpg (750x698, 142K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q7RJeGlLobo
I'm happy for him even if it's a meme league

The only way that wouldn't be cuckolding is a threesome

Attached: ntr removed.jpg (1000x2758, 845K)

Damn really?

>it took Ash turning into a CalArts Mexican to win
Damn.

but that what's actors do in real life :^)

AAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO FUCK MAO

Attached: 1565351798513.jpg (731x1024, 76K)

Best girl.

Attached: 1562080952307.jpg (817x764, 167K)

How do people feel about the Rock Dogs, they were everywhere in Sun and Moons leadup. They closed out Ash’s league win with a fucking semi-mirror match between the dogs too

>mainline games have been getting more and more criticism since Gen 6
>spinoff games are increasingly uncommon
>anime is hemorrhaging viewers due to the trainwreck at the end of Kalos mixed with Alola's terrible artstyle and animation
>TCG was basically a fad, people still play it but kids nowadays aren't buying and showing other kids their Pokemon cards
>Pokemon GO was completely unprepared to be as big as a success as it was, which meant that by the time they started to push out real updates, they were too late and couldn't capitalize on it
Is there a single thing going right with this series right now? It seems like they're just coasting on money from the past while getting most of their revenue through licensed T-Shirts/Plushies.

Attached: 1561575102887.jpg (619x597, 193K)

The porn's good but that's about it.

>Sun dog
Meh

>Moon dog
I like its crazy werewolf design. But why is it so slow? Why is everything in SuMo so slow?

>Banana dog
I mean it's okay? Nothing to write home about

nope that was sinnoh, kalos only showed what would happen if you go generic shounen route. epic battles, corny power of friendship and soul bonds, dry ass female sidetagonist, power wanking and no fun mode all-around.

Whatever happened to Jesse and James? Do they still waste time trying to catch Pikachu when they could easily settle down and open any of the businesses they've succeeded and made money out of just to catch Pikachu with before?

>muh hype

They found the best strategy to brush all that under the rug: a deluge of gatcha for Asian markets, and trying to get the ball really rolling in China

holy fucking shit, how can ANYONE unironically watch the pokemon anime? It's the most fucking boring anime i've ever had the misfortune of watching.

Is that effeminate twink Ranmaru Mori?

It's probably just going to be Ash aging up a year so he can go compete in all the other leagues again.
Showrunners probably didn't realise they would fuck it up so hard

I still have to verify so take this with a grain of salt but pokemon has been making most of its money from merch rather than the actual games. The mainline games are basically a springboard to introduce the next season of pokemon to be merched out later, they don't matter to TPC as much as the anime, clothes, toys, and side hustles all together do. I guess this is also the reasoning for the swirling rumors that Game Freak is trying to get out of the TPC train ride and diversify their portfolio. Because if they get shit canned then they need a safety net hence why Gen 8 is currently sharing staff with fucking Town despite Gen 8 being the supposed flagship game for the next few years

What was changed in Victory Gundam? I thought it was entirely Tomino's vision.

That's exactly what the next season is going to be, people saying it will be a reboot are retarded.

>Why is everything in SuMo so slow?
Supposedly this was GF's attempt to fight the speed creep from previous generations.

What season was the best

Seems like people here think it’s a split between Kanto/Sinnoh/Kalos

He felt he wasn't worthy of sex until he won a league
That's why next season is going over all regions, he is going back to fuck all his past companions.
True but he will probably be 11 next season.

Those are the three I would consider the best. I feel like my personal favorite is Kalos, but Sinnoh gives me a crap ton of nostalgia.

>fighting power creep

Slight tangent but there is no elegant way to do this especially at this point. Even in gen 1 balancing out the roster would've been horrifically difficult. By gen 7 it's truly impossible. Most of the true threats are the things that can kill you before you even get a chance to even play and very, very few pokemon can successfully weather the storm that exists in these games. I think the only anomaly that's good despite being slow is Incineroar and that's only because of Intimidate and his "fuck your boosts" unique move.

Her and the Black one.
You can only be a Trial captain up to the age of 19, and both are looking for jobs because of this.

>still watching trAshnime
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1470063678823.png (394x370, 228K)

How dated is Sinnoh? If it's that good I'll go and watch it, or at least skim it

till its surpassed, sinnoh. Everyone had a arc they went through, ash's rival was a real rival to fight against, he learned with every battle he fought, team rocket was a threat every now and then and till tobais he was rocking the league harder then kalos without mr. special snowflake frog

moee like souless lol

I haven't watched it since it first aired, but it's definitely the best past the original series.
I remember there being a school filler at one point, but aside from that it's great.
Again, haven't watched it since then.

there's some fillers, effects don't have 3d (IMO better that way) and at time its slows down in arc or so but its worth the watch

Blonde people like water and beaches, Misty should've been blonde.

Attached: Blonde Misty.jpg (623x898, 143K)

Blonde people aren't very attractive, so I'm glad Misty isn't blonde.

>Uvula! Uvula Uvula!

Gingers are actually repuslive

why does ash look like a completely different person now

>doesn't see the appeal of cartoon redheads
Nigga you gay.

why was Ash's team so garbage in SuMo? Literally unevolved starters and a fucking Meltan?

Its Kalos, everyone is assuming hes just mega evolving anyway which he is. Also random spouts of anything is pretty normal for pokemon, thats literally Aqua Jet Greninja is using without actually using Aqua Jet

How will ash do against this powerhouse next season?

Attached: 1568430825194.gif (500x375, 436K)

Best intro
youtube.com/watch?v=-7aISWhDJNE

Attached: Ash cap turn.gif (352x288, 473K)

>tfw was gonna call your choice shit and counter with the real best theme
>But it was the one you posted

Attached: my nigger.jpg (680x447, 26K)

This. Gingers are pretty hot especially if they're tomboys.

no that was raticate

I'm so nostalgic for this shit. I used to watch it during my spring break before going to the beach with my family.

The Pokemon Special/Adventures manga.

>you will never watch the entire pokemon series.

Attached: t0zuc0pmmel31.jpg (960x579, 62K)

get that fucking autotune garbage out of here
youtu.be/VjTny0Fe5Jo

Attached: 1355164673702.png (305x332, 153K)

Ash won the worst one I hope you're happy

Attached: 012_011.jpg (100x170, 11K)

Supreme taste