Monster Hunter Iceborne

Say my name

SAY MY NAME

Barioth!

Attached: barioth_fix[1].jpg (1600x900, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgo42vyvW70
youtube.com/watch?v=oY9rue5p2Tw
youtu.be/xdV_bzJgRxE?t=96
imgur.com/gallery/pRw5f9g
youtube.com/watch?v=wQxIWhhxboE
youtube.com/watch?v=RL8wLzZYcg8
youtube.com/watch?v=piFbbA45G54
pastebin.com/nx9z4xdv
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/211368-monster-hunter-world/78012276
youtube.com/watch?v=fGAUCj-c9og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: CHKCdKSU0AAmugq.png (637x900, 367K)

Reminder to kick anyone retarded enough to build crit draw unless it's a punish draw set

WE3+CB3+CE7 at minimum

Damn nigga just let it go. If you're gonna keep this up at least adopt a trip so I can filter your salty ass. Or go back to /mhg/ where this behavior is actually seen as cute.

Oh look, the best water ED

Attached: cdus.jpg (600x886, 148K)

Man fuck Velkana. What's some good weapons against it so I can go fuck it up later?

Favorite fight so far?
For me it's Namielle and Acidic Glavenus.

nice thread op
wheres the based GS guy from last thread

>switch axe is top tier now
>if the monster allows it, you spam ZSD claw on a safe weakspot
>otherwise you are in axe mode 100% of the time

I don't know how to feel. I guess ZSD spam is technically sword mode, so they finally found a way for both modes to be viable.

>Theme song's opening lyrics is the name of the console it's on
Fucking based.

Wailing on it with the Brach Hammer is fun.

Namielle and Shara Ishvalda
Shara's theme makes my ears cum
youtube.com/watch?v=rgo42vyvW70

Waiting for iceborne on PC sure is painful.

Is axe mode really that good now?

these threads are almost /mhg/ tier now because people can't stop falling for the same few shitposters.

Attached: 1566708729313.png (1367x1478, 255K)

For the newbie in the last thread because why not.

The grind IS fun. The game itself is a weird boss rush / action rpg kind of game because although there are weak enemies too, all of your targets will operate as bosses, with lots of damage and health.

Coop works by joining a lobby with people, going to the handler / quest billboard and clicking ‘Join quest’, then you get to pick between available quests (quests posted by people in the lobby) and respond to SOS (quests from people in other lobbies). You can also use a SOS signal yourself during a quest for people to be able to come and join from other lobies. Do that around the start of the hunt tho, because if 10 mins pass rewards will be dissabled for the people that are looking for SOS to join and you won’t get help.

So yeah, don’t worry about not having friends, you’ll find people online. If you want, I can even show you the ropes, since I’m free right now. Otherwise go to /mhg/ in /vg/ and say you are new. They’ll be (mostly) nice.

Also I recommend you get the Iceborne expansion right away. You don’t get to access it until you finish the base game story, but it gives you a whole lot of new moves for every weapon class, so playing the base game with the expansion already bought is the most fun way to experience da game by a long shot.

Also give every weapon a try, even stuff that doesn’t immediately seem attractive to you. You really never know when a monhun weapon might surprise you and become your favorite thing ever. The easiest weapon to learn is dual blades though.

youtube.com/watch?v=oY9rue5p2Tw

Attached: 1556165297018.gif (225x225, 348K)

>want to play iceborne
>sister is using ps4 to play randy's shitty game/rick and morty meme simulator and won't let me use it

Attached: It_788647_6237255.jpg (400x400, 40K)

It's not as much DPS as ZSD clawspam. But it's vastly improved thanks to 20% higher MV on its two main attacks, and the bonus flinch damage. So you use it on monsters that can't be CLAWED

Reminder to crit dab on this guy.

Attached: 80A8DF96-6010-454C-A823-BC6BF29C185A.png (1344x756, 1.42M)

i think your sister wants to have sex with you bro

DEAD ON!

>Fought him for the first time.
What the fuck is this mobility.
I killed Narga in the beta in at least under 20 minutes on my second try with GS.
But narga atleast had the decency to stay in the same spot during and after a hit so you could actually counter attack him and stagger him out of moves if you just wait for him to come to you
But this niggers moves carry him all over the place ontop of typical fanged wyverm cancer.

I love Ceadeus’ design as much as the next guy, but it’s time to admit Namielle is simply a better fight.

>finally join a 15/16 lobby because matchmaking is still retarded
>I'm the only person in Seliana's Gathering Hub still

Attached: 1529864040078.jpg (813x551, 163K)

The discription for Switch axe has always said the Axe has power and mobility while the sword has rapid attacking.

You use sword mode to do tons of damage in a small space like when a monster is downed.

I remember a while back there was an user posting artwork of un-bone'd/un-iron'd new weapons in world, saying there was a site of people dedicated to making such things. Now I can't remember what or where it was, can anybody help?
I think it might have been on reddit idk

What the fuck makes a purple chicken elder-god tier compared to others? Why the fuck is he so strong?

Cringe and discordpilled

Break 1(one) wing

>Glav HH looks cool and unique
>shit notes

every fucking time

I'll give in that Namielle has the best water ED fight
but Ceadeus is the best water ED, and I can't wait till World 2 when they rework his fight

Slained velkanha for the first time, it only took me 49'25''. I feel so shit

Is it just me or Namielle's theme sounds similar to the Flooded Forest theme?

Attached: namielle.jpg (1200x678, 66K)

But Crit Draw is unironically viable now

Which new HH has some good songs in it?

He has invader legacy status (you used to have to repel him) and is also annoying as fuck

How do I stop SOS party members from carting?

yall am i going fucking nuts? ive probably done 10+ m rank diablos for twisted stouthorns but im only getting hard horns in rewards, and that piece isnt even in the hunters notes for breaking his horns on any of the ranks. what the fuck is happening

Attached: 1563202485144.png (1280x680, 109K)

Why would you ever play this game with random people. Either play solo or with your friends. It isn't worth the stress to play with randoms that will likely cart.

>guilding lands made expeditions comfy as fuck with other players
>90% of them (and the turn lobbies) are all over MR 70
Fug

Attached: 1529284920397.gif (400x300, 2.13M)

Garuga is the honey badger of MonHun

If it isn't in the hunter's notes then it is probably from Guiding Lands, amigo.

>mfw Velkhana took much longer to kill than Shara

Velkhana is the worst fight in the game, holyshit. Thank god Beotodus weapons outclass Velkhana's. I can't believe a monster encountered so early has such powerful gear.

Attached: 1568399369680.png (500x476, 508K)

You don't unless you fancy going wide range 5 and being a healer and leaving all the DPS to your spastic teammates.

That is to say, you don't.

Isn't it canon that a Rathalos or whatever has to rape a Kut Ku for a Garuga to happen?

SPLIT IT WIDE OPEN

Attached: F6781E1E-0065-4528-BBE2-BFBD08ABFF9A.png (1136x640, 1.04M)

No?

Just capture him.
Drop rates for horns are fucking retarded on HR/MR all the same.

His scales are hard as shit, he's extremely fast, breathes fire, is stunningly intelligent and has venom

It's an in-universe rumour that Garuga come from a chad Kut-Ku fucking a Rathian

Imagine a Rathian/Rathalos is a Saiyan and Kut-Ku is a human. Their (supposed) offspring is something with unreal potential. Basically Garuga is Gohan but without the cuck features, he surpasses both of his parents by far.

They both have a "watery" vibe
BRING BACK FLOODED FOREST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Just got to MR
Wheres rathalos?
Did narga fucking kill him?

Attached: Tfw+_460f1e7d290f86d4d38a09f3ac6adcc3.jpg (326x244, 26K)

What LS and armor should I be aiming for in early MR? I was running a Taroth Fire LS before but now even just the basic MR iron katana way outclasses it statwise

What is this shitty meme?

You have to hunt Rathalos on your own via expedition.

Viper Tobi Kadachi

I wish it would just let you stay at Seliana forever. I fucking hate going back to Astera now.

Damn it's funny seeing who hasnt fought barioth before.

Have they made it so that status/elemental weapons don't suck compared to Elementless?

Lifepowders and dusts, but desu lately i havent played with anyone who outright sucked. A cart here and there but nothing horrible enough to fail quest.

Bruh this

Whoever came up with locking tenderplates behind two part breaks deserves to be fucking shot

>get to guiding lands
>big ass turf war
>ZIN IS BACK
> theme crescendos just as the fight actually starts
damn so this is what its like to reach instant climax

Attached: wigglerdance.gif (650x500, 1.18M)

Are you looking a the same Glavenus horn I am? It's not the best but if you think those are shit notes then you don't know what a shit HH looks like. Acidic Glav exists anyway

You wish.

I take it OP is doing it as a play on this. youtu.be/xdV_bzJgRxE?t=96

>have to wait till 2020 to pirate this

Attached: 1541767475533.jpg (1024x769, 118K)

When does garuga show up? Just got to guided lands and did the MR49 quest

Pretty sure Elementless got a hefty nerf.

I tried to get randoms to help me with Shara because the stone armor stage was super tedious. No one survives spirit bomb so I had to redo and solo it like I should in the first place
Sigh...

Please respond.

>I could play it right now but I don't want to deal with the loading times

Attached: 1566926538761.jpg (960x960, 60K)

SSD

Elementless got nerfed and elemental weapons got a buff + higher cap. Also viper tobi weapons are just ridiculously good for early MR. Good sharpness, good raw, and good para. Shame most of the weapons look like shit, just the bone model with orange feathers tacked on. Classic World dev move.

nigga fuck that
I can afford it just fine but it'd be massively retarded to buy a 1TB SSD just for monhun for just marginally better load times that still can't match PC load times by a mile

Fought Seregios for the first time and I'm left in utter disbelief that they managed to make a flying wyvern fun.

Attached: 2.jpg (2000x1200, 912K)

Seregios and Astalos are the only good flying wyverns

Why the fuck would you buy a 1TB one for a console with barely any games? Just get a cheap 60$ one.

It's still not worth the investment considering the other heaps of bullshit you have to deal with when playing on a sony console. I'm just gonna sit on my cash and wait for PC while posting sad deviljhos and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

>Tempered MR Black Diablos
It's bloodbath all over again

Attached: 1527877636917.png (316x434, 305K)

>Velkhana is trearing a new one on me

Any tips on how to deal with this asshole?

Attached: 1375975937367.jpg (410x308, 44K)

>xeno theme still overriding seliana's theme
kill me

hit em dont get hit

Back to the flowchart combo, bitch.

I don't want to play any weapon but GS
But monsters like nerg and now barioth make it so hard.

Did you not play the beta my man?
The only challenging thing was trying to kill a faggot kush monster that backpedals constantly in under 15 minutes with bad gear.

Ice res, Ice mantle. Its not hard user, the game gives you tools, use them

>watching people in HR gear or low tier Mr gear get one shot by the charges
Upgrade your gear reeeee

Post your embarrassing moments. We all had our scrub moments
I didn't even know Power/Armor talon/claws even existed until 400 hours into the game on top of not knowing the upgraded ones stack with the normal ones

Attached: Flowers for me.png (556x962, 980K)

I carted to Wulg via pin stunlock

Why is my friend able to play this at mid settings without stutter with a i3 8100 and a 1050 when I gotta lower everything with a i 3570k and the same card?

Is the difference of CPU generations really that huge? That i3 peaks at 3.6 GHZ.

Anyone got the BiS stuff for Switch Axe on PC?

Gonna grind up ready for 4 months time.

are you both playing at the same resolution? also those computer specs are cartoonishly low, I honestly don't know how it's even possible to run it on that. I have a 1080 and I get awful framedrops at medium settings
also try the Special K mod to reduce cpu load

So I just killed Zinogre on the Guiding Lands for the first time, why did it only drop generic materials? Like when you fight Ruiner Nergy before Shara Ishvalda.

I didn't know about side/backwards guard dashing with the Lance until I accidentally did it when I fought Velkhana. I have like over 400 hunts with Lance too.

I always thought Garuga was just a Kut Ku that has seen his fair share of shit in the world, like a Vietnam veteran if they became chadder instead of sadder.

Barioth isn’t that bad with GS, lance made me want to kill myself

imgur.com/gallery/pRw5f9g
max DPS builds, you should tailor them to what suits you
if you need evade extend or hb3 or whatnot, fit it in

taking a break from MR end game by playing 4u. who else idort gang

it is cannon. imagine that poor violated Kut Ku that has to carry around the satanic rape baby. I wonder if she gets no more pleasure from sex.
Maybe she will become a drug addled hooker.

not me, cant go back to that crap anymore

Man, the face inside the MR Kushala Beta+ helm is creepy

Thanks m8

Are there new ones in iceborne? Fuck me if there are and I don’t have them.

>people actually liked Flooded Forest
Please no

Anyone using Velk LBG? It has Normal 2 rapid fire so I assume it is decent at best.

gay

So from what I can see getting Attack +2 only boosts my damage by 3%. Am I missing something here? That honestly seems pretty shit. Even something like speed eating would increase my effective damage more by reducing downtime. Attack +7 would be like 10% which doesn't seem like much considering the amount of point invested.

We got the cards pretty damn cheap in a bundle a couple of years ago since we wanted them for Overwatch and they play that game just fine.

Would that special k mod corrupt my current save files file?

Barioth is a fun monster to master as a GS main

No. That having been said, don't expect to suddenly stop having issues either.

>i3
No fucking wonder you're struggling to run
I have an i5 and I still get stutters when the game tries to load armor sets in the smithy or in the arena set choice menu

Garuga was the initial Superboss monster. They tie in their turf-war. For some reason Zinogre also ties with Garuga when Jho goes even on all elders including Nergigante

Best ranged weapon?

most people only go to attack lv 4 for the affinity boost.

Kinda sad that Bloodbath Diablos is a definite never ever since they already incorporated the moveset into MR black blos.

At least I'm not forced to repeat deviants over and over just to unlock it I guess

Attached: 1565060361937.jpg (347x368, 80K)

Jhos LBG apparently is a fucking KO machine. Rapid fire sticky has you knocking niggas out all day and that's in multiplayer let alone solo hunting.

Abuse claw when he's spamming tail jabs to stay close, he can only counter this by charging. It's also great to claw him during his nova provided you get to the head during the second part. Take a fire weapon, pack nullberries/dash juice, and ice mantle and you should be okay.

Nothing stopping them from bringing it back with even more new shit if they really wanted
But in general I expect Deviants to just have their bullshit worked into MR versions. Like if Molten Tigrex ever comes back I could totally see it stealing that explosive pillar attack from Grimclaw.

>33 minutes against Namielle
Christ, that's 10 minutes longer than anything else took me so far.

I haven't fought her yet. Is this true?

I don't get stutter playing with most things at low or off. My CPU is overclocked so I guess that helped a bit. I'm using around 1.5 VRAM out of the 2 my cheap card got.

I facetanked through most of the series. This is how I learn how to dodge roars and use I-frames properly. Most of my fights is me comically getting mauled left and right until the monster dies. I rarely cart and hunt times are fine though

Attached: Tobi.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

>Decide to give up my Old Hunter ways and start using the Flinch Shot
>Immediately cut my times down by multiple minutes
So, I was retarded all along. I thought it was just a dumb gimmick.......

Glutton, probably
dk about iceborne

Seething B42 took me even longer. I hate that asshole

Garuda is like the old kung fu master in retirement that can fuck everyone's shit up with his walking stick.

I kinda wish they added more goofy looking monsters with the power to fuck with EDs, like the monster version of a 2 metres tall, fat and sweaty angry camionist, or the monster version of an angry black/mexican mom with a sandal.

can i beat low Rank with a maxed bone armor set? I wanna focus on making weapons.

I didn't know about it until two guys here were arguing about it a few days ago. Crazy shit I couldn't even get it at first but when I did I was like holy shit this feels even more mobile than ever.

>enraged black diablos
>charge
>start digging instant
>dives out
>digs instant again
>comes out, bloodbath charge
>it misses
>still lost 20 seconds because the cunt was either charging or underground
Fuck this monster, whatever version of it

By the time you make a weapon you'll have enough parts to make one or two pieces of armor. Just craft what you can while you progress

It has AuL bro

I still don't know how to fight Brachy with slower weapons. Shit pisses me off.

How does Ishvalda ranks in the bullshitmeter of the MH series?
While the fight is not hard that damn thing could destroy whole cities if he wanted.

About to fight blackveil Vaal. What should I expect?

How do you all rate Iceborne boys?

I give it a 9/10. Knowing the next game won't come with MR bums me out cos I'm having so much fun.

Garuga is boomer monster like Rathalos and Fatalis, so they get wanked.

Am I a shitter if I can't keep Peak Performance active consistently?

both ways technically

if a member of the rath species has offspring with a kut-ku, a garuga will be born

technically garugas born from rathians are stronger

Braps

5/10

Multiple EDs could but Shara’s song broke apart a fucking mountain.

She does have that roar into charge combo. Also if you want to block it, you need guard up.

Pretty good. Missing some of my favorites, but can't complain too much. Makes me want to revisit some older games since I always burnout by G rank. My only hope for future games is fixing the weapons and also that the normal monster designs get a little more interesting.

He doesn't seem to be able to fly so he'd have to walk to a city and if he tried that he would absolutely get SIEGE'd

killing monsters with walls/10

Seriously I'm having a lot more fun with Clutch Claw than I thought I would. Viper Kadachi for cutest subspecies.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190912223330.jpg (3840x2160, 407K)

7/10
Docking points because of the BONED weapons and the plot. Also, being sent back and forth between Seliana and Astera was annoying. At least the Serious Handler was cute.
1 point off because of the metal raths being shoved in again. FUCK OFF.

no, only DB and ranged weapons can really do that all the time if you aren't crazy good

>Knowing the next game won't come with MR
where did you read/heard that?

>1 point off because of the metal raths being shoved in again
But they're EPIC as FUCK. Dude I love having to hit the head for ten minutes before I get to actually do damage haha

The weapon designs is the only thing keeping it from being a 10 for me.

Claw is so good man, honestly a great addition.

He flies. Underground
He liquify the earth and swims throught it

Attached: oh god oh no.png (688x345, 153K)

I play lance so a lot of my favorites seem to be in tact at least. I gotta say I was super disappointed when I saw Barioth's LS. Speaking of which is Zinogre's lance okay or did it get iron/boned?

So who else feels like iceborne is a massive improvement to world . Ive been eating my words from my initial reactions to the game lately and found that almost every complain i had is pretty much solved, the only remaining bad thing is the weapon design which is just a stain in a otherwise exelent expansion

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

Velk is the embodiment of cancer. I just spent the last three hours trying to get a damn crystal and dealing with randoms carting until I eventually gave up and played the stupid steam works mini game to get one. Suffering through that is inifinitely preferable to willingly putting myself anywhere near another velkhana ever again. I don't know what capcom was thinking when they made that fucking thing but I want to strangle whoever came up with it.

Yeah and Dahren can basically do the same thing but still gets SIEGE'd because he's a retard who stays above the sand. Shara would basically just be Dahren or Lao if he tried to get to a city.

Top kek,imagine some dumb ass looking monster looking like a squirrel or a chipmunk but the little shit is actually batshit and has survived this long by getting up in everything shit and gnawing them

Attached: 838496.jpg (531x471, 44K)

I might be retarded, but what exactly was Shara Ishvalda trying to do? Was it just screaming for no reason? What was the point of its actions?

i triple carted to Beotodus early in the story because i jumped into IB without playing any of the betas.

Yeah, I would say 9/10 too.
I thought endgame would have been lame, but the Guiding Land are an absolute blast multi, and still fun solo.
That's what Everwoord was supposed to be.
The weapons still suck major balls tho

he wanted that everstream juice in the elder's recess, probably to power up and get stronger like Velkana did.

>How do you all rate Iceborne boys?
>7/10
>Shit weapon designs again
>Fed up of everything converging on one spot in a big ball of fuck you even with dung spam they just seem to all come back
>Don't care about the characters wish they would stfu
>Too many monsters difficulty is entirely based around how fast they can constantly speg out area the area with rockets up their asses.

Attached: h9rpzbqr8jl31.jpg (1920x1920, 1.85M)

HOW EVER WILL WORLDSPERMS RECOVER

I play Greatsword

Because that's how they've made these games from the very start back on PS2. There's a base game followed by the G Rank expansion a year later. Capcom's done this for almost 15 years now, you think they're going to stop now?

My favorite moments is clutching onto a fleeing monsters and forcing them to crash into a wall.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190915130018.jpg (3840x2160, 756K)

With Lance, is it better to just guard or is counter guard the only thing I should be using?

did you actually samefag because nobody replied?

I fought Tempered Elder Dragons without even knowing I could augment my armor and get more defense so it became a game with me getting one shotted or not.
Surprisingly only died once per hunt most of the time was barely ever the reason to fail a hut.

I'm really happy with how endgame is being handled. Having things to actually work on after the story apart from decor, and tempered being noticeably different is all the base game needed.

I doubt this will continue to the sequel though, they always fuck up end game in the base games.

That's super boring but it's what I figured. I wanted him to be like Fatalis and just hate everything but he's just a dumb hungry rock NEET

Long charged shell range is long as fuck
Oh

He did.

counter small stuff, guard big stuff.

>FUCKING HUNTIES GET OUT OF MY NEST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEE.gif (165x115, 58K)

Iceborne is literally "World, but good"

best part about guilding lands is how the entire roster is kept relevant instead of just 3-5 monsters like most MH games did

What does tempered Namielle get?

>people complain that monsters leave the area way too often
>instead of addressing this Capcom just adds a way to auto-walk to the monster
T-Thanks Capcom

Depends on the situation. Don't counter multi-hit attacks, don't powerguard shit with massive chip damage, use guard dashes to get out of the way and block at the same time with things like Shara's bass cannon, etc.

>monsters sperging into one zone.
Pack dungbombs and shitpost on the invaders.

It's a blessing for Ancient Forest

Everwood did it first

Barioth? more Barroth LMAO!!!!!!!

Oh aye, helps moreso that the base and sub monsters fight differently too.

and they did it horribly. Guilding lands is a humongous improvement

He's the most relatable monster...

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxIWhhxboE
OOK
OOK
OOO OOO OO
AAA AAAH OOK

Attached: file.png (1024x640, 710K)

Me here. Playing FU as well. Shit is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=RL8wLzZYcg8

>World Rajang has Jazz elements in his theme

Attached: 1488669103335.png (497x732, 487K)

This better get a donkey kong remix when the new version comes out.

About to fight Namielle, any tips? Running Bazel set and HH and so far as I've heard it's got a puddle mechanic?

Is it jazz elements? I thought it's just kind of a rearrangement, using the more clearly

Still working on Iceborne but I'll most likely go back to GU once I finished and work on getting to G Rank in that game.

Gaijin hunter or should I call him by his more appropriate moniker "wife beater" doesn't have much of a leg to stand on, mate.

Don't stand on puddles too long and don't fight in tight areas

If it starts glowing a lot, be ready to run very far

Thinking about it. Kind of want to just to try Charge Blade at its most busted. Unless IB is its most busted and I'm just unaware.

Try get Mirewalker, waterproof/thunder mantles are also very good. Head is the only real weakspot for a blunt weapon so go ham.

>doesn't have much of a leg to stand on
Good thing he has that back up leg he got from his wife.

Waterproof mantle.

I'm really proud of myself anons.
I started playing for Iceborne and just beat World's story. Waiting for Iceborne to arrive in the mail and I still got a ton of shit to do in base World so I start farming Elders and making weapons I want in MR. Anyways, been fighting Nergigante and always seemed to have a bit of trouble with the nigga, but I decided I should do one more Nergi fight today and I kicked his absolute shit in, didn't cart and finished it in 5 minutes in the first area.
Greatsword

Attached: 1567708058800.jpg (1200x839, 996K)

Playing World again made me miss GU.

You know AT val?
Its like that but you'll want to KYS

fun AF

You should try Crit Draw in IB when you get the chance. It'll numb the pain for a lot of fast monsters that are difficult to TCS

WHERE IS SWITCH VERSION?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Attached: soyboy wojak(382).jpg (785x731, 101K)

>Ruiner is Nergi but good
>Namielle is "the other unusual new ED" like Vaal but good
>Seething is Bazel but good
>Savage is Jho but good
>MR Odo is Odo but good (aka it actually works)
>clutch claw is slinger but good
>MR tempereds are HR tempereds but good
>Seliana is Astera but good
>Hoarfrost Reach is a world map but good
>Guiding Lands are LITERALLY world maps but good
>endgame is... well there is an actual endgame now

Only thing which remained shit is the weapon design

It's breddy good and a nice improvement on World, but I can't rate it any higher than 7.5/10 because the bonezoning shit is legitimately ridiculous and kind of baffling to be honest with you. Like a really fucking weird thing to happen considering they made Palico equipment for every monster.
6th gen needs to fucking fix the boneshitting.

Get ready to be sent 1000 leagues under the sea.

Vaal but good

Why haven't you reached MR100, user? Turn lobbies are back and comfy

Attached: 1488500415542.png (1727x1025, 2.01M)

Hoarfrost is like they made a snowy Wildspire, which I'm not complaining.

>>MR tempereds are HR tempereds but good
What changes?

:(

>Power/Armor talon/claws
I have no idea what this is either

World has some bombastic brass shit.

tempered adds a new move and increases their aggression

I'm most interested in hearing how the mount theme sounds like, this shit is SO cool
youtube.com/watch?v=piFbbA45G54

One of the easiest monsters in the expansion, he's so slow and predictable you would have to try to get hit by him. Bring along effluvia resist and there's no challenge.

They have more damage like HR, but they're also more aggressive and have one new move

Switching to gunlance made everything so easy. Hunts take 5-10 min with charged shells and focus. Around 270 shell damage if I land it on the mine, and charged shells have a long hurtbox, so that's easy.

Isn't he fast as fuck now? plus most weakspots are armored up

So what kind of cross over monsters you want Yea Forums?

It would be pretty cool to fight Kalameet or Midir from DS and get the elite knight set.

That's mostly what I've been doing in World. Have Crit Draw on and been running around getting hits in with the monster. Usually following up with an uncharged or somewhat charged Strong Charge and when I know I can guarantee a True Charge then I go for it. It's gotten me some really crazy patterns were I know monsters down like 6 times in a row and they can't do shit to me.
Feels satisfying.
Kind of want to start trying out other weapons though, not sure where to start, but I've been making a Lance and trying to make the Nergigante Switch Axe (But have to farm that stupid fuck Xeno for materials). Also tried Dual Blades in an arena quest which was surprisingly fun if a bit simple.

Literally any large monster from Bloodborne. They're good

Attached: 1488507953067.jpg (1000x562, 123K)

Guiding Lands is the best map in the series. It's so fucking perfect.
>Small, mostly flat arenas, even charge spam monsters are easy to stay on top of
>Honey and Herbs everywhere allowing you to hunt nonstop without having to go back to camp for potions
>Map is so small that whenever a monster runs away they never get farther than just a few steps
>Even the Ancient Forest section isn't bad, holy fuck
>Battle theme is good
Will Chadding Lands ever be topped?

It's more swing if you wanna get picky about it

Attached: casuals.jpg (528x413, 32K)

midir would just be xeno all over again
grigori when

So anons if I’m making a power elemental charge blade build, should I run two piece namielle or four piece?

Goddamn I want Grigori in. Basically Fatalis but talks

Unless they get added to be part of the endgame, I don't want any.

Preferably no crossovers this time, seeing as the last crossovers were hardly great. Behe was okay but Leshen is pure shit. I'd rather have old monsters back.
But given the choice, I guess I'd like to have something more thematically appropriate for MHW, like some yokai from Nioh, or maybe like the sanctuary guardian from dark souls 1 would be cool too.

What's axe's new move do?
Is axe mode worth using?

Attached: Youre+a+tentacle+beast+piloting+a+bone+mech+thats+using+_7381dc3e18deef2692aa1910bf2a7a1a.jpg (2000x1500, 597K)

I'd rather get more brand new or returning monsters instead of crossover fights that we'll never see again

I thought it was Rathian/Yian /ss/

Zinogre easily takes the cake. Iceborne rearranging the mount themes is fucking glorious, Teostra gets some flamenco clapping and Bazel gets what i'm pretty sure is military march sounds for example. If only I could find those themes.

Ridley from Metroid as a smash bros cross promotional thing.

a boss or enemy from DOOM as a monster would be cool
also what said, almost all of the bosses from that game would work

>make the Odogaron armor because I'm a glorious nipponese steel loving weeb
>realise the Legia Stealer+ I was using looks awful with it
>the Rathian Longsword looks basically perfect as the red scaled look fits the Odo armor well
Pic related, should look nice and fit the armors effects pretty well once it's done since it turns red.

I forgot how fun this game was god damn.

Attached: EEiUpuRXoAE5AiH.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

They're a bit too horrific for MHW imo. The souls series is more fantasy in that sense so it'd work.

Even Leshen fits more than a Yokai.

Chickens be like that irl too. Ever see a pissed off chicken attacking a rattlesnake? The circle of life goes Chicken > Snake > Human > Chicken. Only this chicken is super smart and powerful and has deadly venom

Shara Ishvalda looks like it came directly from bloodborne tho, he is one creepy looking motherfucker.

idk that lightning dog fits

>had to farm Shavala for 2 hours
>finally craft GS
>try it
It was all worth it.
Wyvern Ignition is no more

>THat outfit
Ahgg....Urghhhh. uHgHHHH I'M....I'M....GONNA COOOOOOMMMMMMMMM UHGHHHHHHH

I mean if I could get literally anything, then this guy. Or Ridley.

Attached: 140.jpg (1478x2048, 1.15M)

Garchomp. Shame it's Nintendo.

>a kraid reskin of zorah magdaros that shoots fingers at you

whats your current set look like? you are wearing a full set and not clownsuiting right?

World overuses the brass to the point that half of the tracks just blend together. It's a big part of the reason why the soundtrack is considered so weak.

>tfw I gotta wait four months to play dress up with master rank armor
How are you holding up PC brothers?

Attached: 1tjco5dadj031.jpg (595x767, 49K)

Fatalis will come back as the final dlc
And he will have a new timestop move

>January 2020

Why? I can't believe that many people actually double-dip. Other Capcom games have no qualms about releasing pc at or near the console release.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 28K)

Pokemon Company would never let you carve up a pokemon anyways, sadly.
Closest we'd ever get would be an orange rathalos with its tail on fire.

Keeping myself busy with other shit. Still haven't seen any of the endgame monsters in motion so I'm keeping myself a bit unspoiled at least. Shit is tough, I really wanna play.

Some dragon type pokemon in a capture only quest. Maybe it could work if they limit battle damage to the scuffs the pokemon get in the anime.

MH devs insist on doing the port themselves but they're also new to PC development so they suck at it.

It's good winter gear.

They'd have to scale it way up for Garchomp to work. An accurately sized Garchomp wouldn't be much bigger than a hunter.

The best Pokemon for an MH crossover while still retaining some kind of scale consistency AND fitting the tone of MH would probably be Groudon, Lugia or Dialga.

Attached: EEiUpY5X4AAAGDv.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

>we're gonna end up behind in content for whatever reason anyway

Give me a game for PC user, any game, free me from this hell if only for a while!!

Attached: 1520191078255.jpg (600x600, 28K)

I'd like to see a Haxorus MH-ified.

Can't post a screenshot right now, but no, it's a clown suit.
2 pieces of Damascus, 1 or two of Glavenus, can't remember the last one or two.

Do you absolutely HAVE to get the double break to get tenderplates because his head has so much fucking HP

I didn’t initially hate the fight but trying to get breaks is legit killing my enjoyment

i know mh is a yearly thing. but do you guys think we will be able to keep some things from world onto monster hunter 6? considering how casualizednot shitting on world i love it world is. what do you guys think?

I wanted to make a few weapons but that tenderplate grind is a pisser. Just made the set, made the LS and the Palicoe set and I'm never doing it again

Ideally, I do not want a single cross over monster ever again. Behemoth and Leshen is so fucking bad. Imagine if that effort was spent putting in good shit like Seregios and Gore and Shaggy and so on, but if there absolutely needs to be one then I want Grigori from Dragon's Dogma.

they are more horrific but i also think that they fit the animalistic nature that MH has
most of the monster bosses from souls have a nature to them that makes the fights feel more about honor, while the bosses from BB, especially the beast bosses, are a lot more wild in their nature
if this makes any sense

Akantor/Ukanlos

Please
Something from dragons dogma would be ok too

My nigga be more specific
Is you talking about the switch AXE or the Charge BLADE WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING AXE? Thank you.

Other than switch axe and maybe lance are there any other weapons that go really well with evade window +5? It's a really fun play style being able to dodge straight through everything.

Same user. No, I got my first one by only breaking the head once.
But then I had to break the head twice to get more.

It can definitely drop with one break, but it's rare.

Seething bazel is my new favorite monster, this shit is really fun

Wouldn't surprise me if slinger/crutch claw stayed desu.

DB, SnS maybe

Like what? I just hope they keep the QoL improvements in World (which they obviously will), but remove mantles completely. Clutch Claw can stay with some changes.

what game?

Come play MHXX with us on Citra

pastebin.com/nx9z4xdv

I've been playing path of exile since the new league appeared. It satisfies the gear grind itch. I don't recommend it too much though, it's probably a fast track to carpel tunnel unless you're willing to immorally setup a bunch of autohotkey macros. Plus the game spins up my gpu fans to the same level that MHW does despite the graphics being awful kiwi garbage.

>still in lower ranks
>so far mostly enjoy the switch axe and the insect glaive
>insect glaive is fun but feels like a wet noodle and kinda pissed me off after I wailed on a nigger for 45 minutes and it ran away
>can't make any good axe yet
How do I weapons?

Yeah, the weapons will keep similar movesets, the slinger and all that crap will stay, open maps will stay, healing while running will stay.

Now that they have a solid base in world they will FINALLY put effort in weapon designs and a fuck load of monsters, I hope the ditch the entire online clusterfuck they have in world tho, and return to the old 4 people rooms they had, it was literally perfect.

>Switch axe has a blade that you have to charge
>Charge blade is a sword and shield that switches into an axe

Attached: 1500252564398.gif (185x168, 62K)

Are dual blades still shit or did they patch it? I'm not touching iceborne if they don't give us at least a SINGLE new attack. Everyone but us got something. EVEN THE FUCKING HUNTING HORN.

The Witch and the Hundred Knight.

How would you save this piece of trash with a Variant

Attached: MHW-Xeno'jiiva_Icon.png (494x500, 93K)

Play Underrail

>Can't make a good SA

Barroth mate.

Using a non-optimized hammer setup, he might be the easiest fight in the game. Pecks twice, you step sideways, full charge slam. Triple fireball towards cat, anotha one. He's just a rath clone without range, I was kind of disappointed that he doesn't cancel animations anymore.

thank you user

Just take the AT, remove lava floor, make him faster and more aggressive, add 3-4 moves and a final move. That's it.

Jagras SA is great, get the exhaust skill with it.

>Why?
They treat PC like shit because they know PCfags are used to it.

It's not just about buying two copies either. If all version released simultaneously someone who owns a PC and a PS4 might just pirate the superior PC version and not buy even one copy. This way that person will probably buy it on the PS4 because they don't want to wait like half a fucking year to play knowing they could be doing that now.

It's nothing like MH but I play Binding of Isaac Rebirth and it'll keep you occupied for a few months. It's kept me occupied for almost five years!
god how did it come to this

Attached: 80.jpg (500x425, 23K)

Give the dude some more sweeps with his arms and shit, some slam attack with his head and make him move around less. This way it's more dangerous always being up on him, but you also get more shit to punish and he isn't as annoying because of huge sporadic movements having you run across the entire arena to get a swing in.

How the fuck does no one want Godzilla?

Make her final form a loli.

Attached: 67155347_p0.png (695x1027, 797K)

well of course the new qol but i also mean like your gear etc. i imagine most new fans would not like if the stuff they farmed for was pointless in a newer game. though now that i think about it, same thing happened with HR to MR
nvm lol

Crystalized Xeno'Jiva.

Smaller, but faster. can form crystals that reflect his beam attacks around the arena.

Picking up HH for fun,are there any tip^s and tricks besides picking a horn with good songs?

>New GPU arrives in a few days
>can stop playing on low settings
it's gonna feel so nice.

I'm a bit worried about the negative affinity, I played with a long sword for a while and the nothing personel effects were really enjoyable.

That dude is too big. Would just be a Zorah reskin and Zorah's fight sucks.
If Godzilla is in then make it the unevolved Shin Gojira version that is smaller and creepy and wiggles around.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

If you're in LR it hardly matters. Dig up some armor with Crit Eye on it if it's that painful.

That fight is pretty much the perfect fight for the hammer, the head movement is easily predictable, he keep his relatively still when he's not attacking and the head is pretty much constantly within hammer's reach even without the golf swing.

How do you do the clutch claw move where you ram the monster into a wall? I wasn't paying attention when the tutorial lad mentioned it

Attached: 1547849327914.png (500x351, 197K)

Why is Azure Ratholos such a bitch?

clutch the head
punch its face until it faces a wall
shoot

How do i stop getting filtered by barioth

How much more bullshit is MR Teostra compared to his AT version?

>I wait for Iceborne
>I also wait for Terraria's update
>tfw they will probably release at the same time
Is like if they are forcing me to pick, but I really want to play both and both of them will consume thousands of hours.

Attached: 1500892215516[1].jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Wait that's fishnet? Jesus Christ when I did the set preview it looked like my character was wearing a black body suit because of her dark she is.

>killing monsters with walls/10

I had that happen before. Good shit.

he's got blue balls

If I can kill any monster with a GS, so can you

because rathian family, kings and queens of the "lol i'm flying, here have some poison and fire everywhere"

How much worse is SnSs damage output compared to other weapons in Iceborne? Can I solo/contribute to quests without dragging out hunt times too much? I figure the best way to play now would be to go element and spam the new combo.

I don't have that many armor sets yet because every time I unlock a new area is autistically farm all the monsters until I can make all their gear

When I first started playing Monhun, I got walled by fucking Great Jaggi. It was bad enough for me to put the game down for 2 years, and when I picked it back up I kicked his shit in no problem. I never played a MonHun game between the two times, so IDK what happened.

What's the most Vergil-esque longsword?

Attached: 1554679634772.jpg (891x891, 124K)

Finally beat Velkhana with some Chinese randos

>40 fucking minutes

Jesus Christ, it is exhausting

I started with Tri and I got walled by Barroth for a fucking week.

Some stick around for a while even after getting the pod. Worse still the monster you're fighting will often follow the other one out of what I assume to be programmed spite.

cute and funnypilled

R2

Part of what makes Velkhana so unfun is that the fight is just a slog regardless of how good your gear is.

>Some stick around for a while even after getting the pod
Hit them with another

>took me 30 minutes even though i was paired with 3 other people all over HR 400

Attached: brun.jpg (539x507, 18K)

Atleast the Xeno/Luna weapons turn unique to some extent

Attached: 1568585720853[1].jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Velkhana, Teostra, Shara and Workshop are good Vergil-esque longswords

Anyone has a pictures comparison of all the small/big crown monsters next to the hunter?

My dude I once had to drop three on a nargacuga when helping somebody with ebony odo. This while trying to avoid getting whacked by two very fast monsters. Sometimes the monster just doesn't want to fuck off. Savage jho is even worse in that regard.

wtf? It only took me 18 minutes solo with IG.

>just a turquoise-ish recolored ironshit with some Xeno fluff glued on
Yeah, so unique

Are you ready for the crossover?

Attached: Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake.jpg (800x852, 550K)

Imagine having long sword as your weaponfu , the equivalent of the town's whore , used by shitters weebs and tryhards alike

It's okay. I'm a slut too. My weapons are 6 and 10.

What's better for Elemental SnS, Critical Element Velk or Nameille's Divinity?

>t. Reddit Horn player with 40 minute kill times

>experienced hunter
>has been playing since FU
>solo ain't a problem for me
>thousands of hours of solid experience
>rarely ever cart
>know the monsters perfectly and can read them like an open book
>tfw I almost tripled carted to world's LR Barroth
I feel so fucking rusty, I cannot get used to word's control and camera scheme, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, maybe I finally became a boomer and cannot keep up with you zoomers anymore.

Attached: 1471635544298.png (320x320, 5K)

Something from Castlevania or Dark Souls, maybe the Sanctuary Guardian or Taurus Demon from Souls, and Dracula form 2 from Castlevania?

>Screeching Legiana
wew guys you weren't memeing
this is rough

>Flail around in the water for 30 fucking minutes avoiding it's massive fucking attacks while waiting for the traps

>18m solo

hahahahaha

we already had a crossover with final fantasy

After a 33 minute Namielle hunt, Shara went down like a bitch in half the time.

Reddit loves longsword so no

>he thought it was all japes
I never joke about things that piss me off user. Wait until Velkhana. You're going to want to blow your brains all over the wall.

If you do an encore it does a pretty good unga smash that does good damage, i've been finding myself doing it quite a bit

Whatever "Dooter bro"

>Letting what others think affect you
Come back when you aren't a shitter

How about the Aragami from the God Eater series, and the Oni from Toukiden series? I'd be down to hunt them in MH.

Also Capcom should add more monsters from MH Frontier into the mainline games. Would've been cool for MH World.

Are you just shit or something? Velkhana was fun and fairly quick. I did her sub 15 with IG, GL, and SA.

>tfw Lance and LBG main
>both considerably obscure
Nigga I'm comfy.

How do I unlock luna for MR?

Namielle is a piss easy monster saved by awful hitzones. If it had its uncharged hitzones for the whole fight it would be just as bland as Vaal. Literal artificial difficulty,

Mature Xeno'Jiiva
His skin has hardened, revealing that he's a Black Dragon. His hit zones are now much tougher. Beyond that, he's basically just AT Xeno, except he has Behemoth's Meteor as an attack, and has no lava floor attack.

Is God Eater and Toukiden worth buying?

Where they fuck is him Capcom?!?! just fucking put him in mainline already!

Attached: Makili.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

No you didn't.

Yes I did.

I use Longsword, Insect Glaive and Bow, which as far as I understand is the trifecta of cancer.
And I'm having a ton of fun.

Is there a Tenderizer/Vitality decoration?

>Namielle timed me out
Man, I think that's the first time ever that a monster's timed me out on a regular hunt. Got him back to his sleeping spot but couldn't finish him off. Tough cookie.

The bitch was doing more laps than teo and Kushala combined so I could barely land a hit when it stopped and didn't start spamming aoe ice. Shara is a fun fight, Namielle is a fun fight. Velkhana is just garbage.

Please, can anyone tell me, Is it possible to obtain diablos hardhorns by breaking both horns in the MR special arena quest, and then returning from the quest?

I've got 18 twisted stouthorns, I just need ONE hardhorn. This game sucks ass.

it took me 49 minutes solo, i hate this fight

Dude just use the clutch claw whenever he flies please

Yes they are fun.

Just use the claw you shitter. You're supposed to weaken Velk so that you can break the ice easier then it stops spazzing.

I'm the worst MH player ever.

Can you not see how annoying that is regardless? Assuming you're trying to make use of the clutch claw, every time another monster shows up you have to sheathe, equip your dung pods, shoot the monster, unequip them, and get back to the fight, hoping the monster will leave promptly. If it doesn't, you have to do it again. Even if it does, it's extremely likely that another monster will show up, or the same monster will just come back in a minute or two. OR it will leave, but the monster you're fighting will follow it. Not to mention how unresponsive equipping and unequipping slinger ammo feels when you have to do it a lot.

Attached: DdEggF3V4AcbZE9.jpg (1600x960, 186K)

>Punishing Draw still isn't a deco
It's fine that every raw weapon gets a free 5% damage boost but god forbid anyone get a .2% increase to draw attacks without gimping themselves

I fucking love catlolis bros

Do they make you coom?

how do i get good with LS? im a GS player, the combos are a huge leap from GS. im constantly getting hit with LS and miss a lot of my special moves

What is coom?

Anybody here got a PS4 save wizard? I need someone to make a backup save of MHW IB, then cheat themselves all mats, and then use it to augment a weapon to the max to see if it changes its looks a lot more.

Attached: 1454127087475.png (470x454, 11K)

That's how it's always been except this time you can actually just fucking shoot the shit at them instead of doing a slow ass softball toss. And you can't actually run out mid-hunt if you really need to get more.
The greatest change World made overall was obliterating Bomb Casings from existence.

Same, he's not fun to fight with a hammer so he timed out on me too the first time.

>Fulgar does his Psycho Crusher
>Someone faints
EVERY TIME.

Spam foreskin slash and Weeb Breaker. If you have Iceborne then idk, I'm a PC Scrub.

yea iceborne

What's the best raw LS currently?

answer me you cowards

Teo's new attack to spit fire on the ground is fucking cancer.
I swear it was made to specifically counter lancers.

If you don't see it coming and perfect parry it it's sure death since lancers can't get away fast enough.

Don't use Spirit Thrust until the monster is downed or you know its moveset and openings well enough to not miss embarrassingly. Use Iai Slash to reset combos and get free gauge. Don't use regular dodges when Foresight exists unless it's a multi hit attack. If a monster is knocked down don't go right into a Spirit Thrust, do a Spirit combo first to get a little more damage in.

These should help you a bit but you really just need practice. Also go fight Low Rank monsters in the arena to practice the Iai Counter timing. Don't use a G-rank weapon or they'll die too fast obviously. Also LS's claw attack is SHIT

Narga's for the affiny

>use claw in air
>Velk immediately does an attack than dislodges you
>use claw on ground
>Velk runs and dislodges you
Unless I've got my temporal mantle on 7/10 I'm getting launched. That aside basing a fight heavily on the use a new gimmick that doesn't even work most of the time is trash.

I'm using hammer on PC, any suggestions on skills I should build for?

Right now I have attack 7, handicraft 4, weakness exploit 3, flinch free 1, and focus 1 plus some random stuff.

Should I give up some attack or handicraft for more focus? And how does Attack stack up against stuff like Agitator and Peak Performance?

Probably Mary Sue Nerg's, Shara's until you get it, and Namielle's destroys anything weak to water.

lmao no

You're already bad so you clearly need the gimmick.

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/211368-monster-hunter-world/78012276

Question, can world Run on a i3

??????
Velk's wings and face are safe pretty much always aside from his short range bite attack that he barely ever does.

>focus
>on hammer
no

I feel your fucking pain lance bro. Get that quick sheathe

what's the deal with SA in world? Do they no longer have the shitty fart attack?

I just went full lightsaber when I switched to sword with a full bar. I'm currently using the Jagra SAxe.

No, it isn't how it's always been, because monsters end up in the same areas far more frequently in Iceborne than they did even in base World, and most of what makes it a pain is related to the clutch claw.

Wings are 80% safe. Only time it's really off is if he does any ground charges, but those make every zone unsafe.
Face is like 75% safe because only bites and breath attacks are going to fuck you besides the charge, and the breath has such a big windup you can just hop to the wings.
The tail is the 25% zone because Velk mostly does tail based attacks at certain ranges.

I suppose the recharge rate is pretty trivial and unneeded for hammer, I was just using the same armor piece from my Greatsword build. I guess I'll swap it out for something else

Velk's breath attacks won't hit you on his face, actually.

High affinity weapons are a meme with so many affinity stacking skills around. Negative affinity is less viable than before, but you still don't need +25% or whatever to max it out.

The Diablos hardhorn is basically the Diablos mantle/gem, you can get it as an investigation reward without actually breaking the horns.

alright thank you

>Tempered Savage Deviljho investigation

Attached: 1521921453226.gif (500x363, 561K)

>activate SoS on final boss
>get through his rock form solo
>2 people for wahtever reason drop in during second form, 15-20 mins later, then triple cart

fuck this fight jesus lord

Attached: 1512682478434.jpg (640x480, 103K)

You mean Element Discharge when you say fart attack? It still has that, it's just that when you do it when the sword is glowing with a full bar you latch on to the monster when you do the fart move and "mount" it. It's called Zero-Sum Discharge, Zero-Sum fart if you will.

I love this hammer.

Attached: Brachydios hammer.png (300x200, 36K)

You've mostly got a good hammer set. Focus is worthless for hammer so just slot in some utility like vitality or some shit

Is Vaal Hazaak supposed to be this easy? Second time fighting him and he didn't really do anything but run at me some times and do some breath shit. I ruined him. Not even close to being Nergigante, Kushala and Teostra-tier fights, and Teostra's wasn't even that hard.
How is the AT version?

It doesn't love you back.

lol

>killed shara with the wall

Attached: 1567536977450.gif (354x300, 282K)

That's literally the world render you god damn idiot

>How is the AT version?
Imagine dodging everything a monster does, but you still die anyway because of a gimmick

I love this switch-axe! I can't wait to use it in Iceborne!

Attached: file.png (250x180, 42K)

He's a survivor

Surprisingly, it isn't

Thats not the world render but yeah its in

That sounds super fun and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Yeah you have to watch for vultures when it comes to Shara. I've noticed that people will wait as long as they can into his fight without losing rewards then pop in with the hopes that its phase two. I think they just want to farm tenderplates without having to put in too much effort.

goldian I believe, but it has poison, so you can't neb it or anything.

OH NO NO NO NO NOAHH H HAHAHHH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!
Still, Switch axe and dual blades got boned. Maybe some others too. Over half the weapons are boned actually

Attached: 1567856015367.png (183x249, 93K)

>6 Tobi Kadachi hunts
>Haven't been able to get 2 Tobi scales
Did they do this on purpose? I swear, the common mats that you need in droves don't show up at all, meanwhile I killed a Glavenus without cutting its tail and I end up with two gems and four tail edges. It's all reversed.

The AT version is cancer. It spams effluvia clouds everywhere that do massive chip damage to you. Other than that, it's regular Vaal, but it hits much harder, can alter its beam attack vertically, and goes to sleep in one of the acid pools.

If they do add a new crossover monster I want them to prioritize it being fun to fight rather than being faithful. Leshen and Behemoth were both really interesting concepts and I commend the team for the dedication they put in to making them faithful and visually impressive, but holy fuck are they horrible to actually fight. They are both by far the most frustrating and annoying fights in the game.

Just wait for the mods that port the models over from GU

Anyone?

I don't play PC. And even if I did, I don't want to use those models in World. Looks jarring as fuck in videos I've seen of it-

I thought Garugas are basically cuckoos to Kut-Kus. I swear i remember reading Garugas laying eggs in Kut-Ku nests and eating the other Kut-Kus after hatching to be fed by the Kut-Ku mother

I retardedly let myself get pushed into a corner on the fucking dobson bat's quad-assslams and thought I carted so I put the controller down and went to get a drink out of frustration, but I didn't cart until I came back and saw that it slammed my shit one more time after catching its breath in the time I was away to bring a garbage soda back to my room.
Stupid on my part but goddamn this thing and its assslams are annoying as fuck for melee. Sometimes it does 4, sometimes it does like fucking 8. Then sometimes its just one or two into I think I counted 6 at one point, after catching its breath of course.

Sounds like when I was trying to farm anja fangs. Endless nose bones and plates but not a fang to be found

I am going to do horrible ports of the weapons, not even upscale the shitty textures out of spite, might even leave a fucking signature in the texture just to make everyone mad

Odogaron or Death Garon set?

I need a good HBG for MR Vaal Hazak. Any tips for weapons?

Why spend hours of your life doing that? Are you depressed user?

I dislike the low-poly clashing with everything else too, but beggars can't be choosers

What's this colorful trash?
Give me a bone or metal slab with a scale or feather on it instead

n-no.... shut up....

Fuck you

Attached: 1561667277067.jpg (1200x808, 270K)

I hope you get better. I just started going to group therapy.

Just use Plunderblade, my dude.

Pls tell me atleast one monster in MR can put nerdgigante in his place, id like to see that fucker bullied for once

>still have more trouble with blos than anything else
I just keep getting fucked.

>fight Velkhana for the first time
>what the fuck? This fight is pretty fun. I wonder when it will get it's ice armor though
>"it isn't even my final form"

Oh...

>Have to farm Xeno'Shitva horns
AYHHYHYHAKAKKAYHAK
>Have to farm Zorah gems
AHHHHRHRHFH FUKCKKK
JUST GIVE ME THE SHIT NOW; HANDS UP MOTHERFUCKER

the hunter

What the fuck lynian researcher, What The Fuck.

Attached: IMG_0876.jpg (338x313, 25K)

Nope, in fact, he's a hero that keeps the world balanced and you're an asshole for killing him.

>Kirin vs Rajang turf war
soon

Truly, man was natures true monster all along

Attached: file.png (740x416, 572K)

Just wait for Fatalis, they are on their way to he new world and their intro scene will be them curb stomping niggergante.

Attached: monster_hunter___white_fatalis_by_isvoc_d8p6tpv-pre.jpg (1147x697, 93K)

Why would nerg's shit go from dragon element to non elemental?

No Gravios no buy

Can i say that i think the Alpha Odogaron is pretty disappointing?
How is it less hot despite showing more skin?
It literally looks like the hunter underwear with a fishnet over it and some random odogaron plates.

why shara isn't a dangerous first class monster

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (822x986, 502K)

Rapehorse? Heh, more like horserape amirite?

Attached: 1567517724392.jpg (960x540, 59K)

Post the webm where he do a little dance.

Because only Alatreon was the only time they made the mistake of saying anything other than a Fatalis is dangerous first class.

esto es el fin fatalis blanco

Attached: Frontier Spike.jpg (1178x1080, 342K)

Attached: Shake it Raj.webm (750x674, 673K)

God I want White Fatalis in
I mean god damn it, just fucking listen to this theme: youtube.com/watch?v=fGAUCj-c9og This god-tier theme. What a fight, just revamp it a bit and it could be a god-tier fight.

Do you have the lube ready boys ?

Attached: 1568152899585.jpg (676x842, 143K)

Based and hot monkey dickpilled

I'm picking Lance lmao fuck this ape

Man I love how flesh-y his scales look

>literally erases your existence with god magic
Nothing personnel, kid

Attached: 5uqi7s09gkt21.jpg (1035x682, 139K)

Better get yourself some guard up, because is obligatory for Rajang if you use lance.

truly the God emperor of elder dragons.

I just carted to a great girros and as a result missed one of the carves on the savage jho I just killed. I now need 1 more vile fang to fully upgrade one of his weapons.

>Mostly use greatsword, rarely switch to other weapons for certain monsters that can fuck off.
>Try out longsword.
>It's okay but the damage is lacking.
>Hitting 180+ on every non-charged draw attack with greatsword.
>True charges regularly hitting for 860~1024.
>All other weapons feel inadequate.

Attached: tastes like pussy.jpg (342x316, 55K)

Odo set is better skill wise but use what you think looks cooler

How is the hunter so strong?

which gear should i usually equip my palico with?

White Fatalis and his theme give off such a different atmosphere from anything else in MH.

Greatsword is really the only weapon you will be seeing big fucking numbers, except maybe hammer, the appeal with other weapons is seeing as many regular sized numbers as possible, and it's great.

*shoots concentrated energy past your defenses and one shots you*

oh my fucking god tempered MR black diablos reminds me of the old days
constant non stop dig chaining
i need a lance

Descendants of genetically engineered perfect soldiers made specifically to kill dragons, they need a FUCK LOAD of fuel to work correctly, seriously their ability to eat such a monstrous amount of food is already inhuman.

Tempered have new things ? I killed some already and it was the same.

Man is the apex monster

Videogame

The one you find the coolest/cutest.

The hunter is an Arch-tempered Human.

Attached: dance shakey shakey.gif (480x272, 1.06M)

does that mean the hamler is the strongest of them all?

Shy handjob from the serious handler.

Transmog FUCKING WHEN I CANT THIS CAPCOM

Blos is a huge dickbag so dont feel too bad.

how do i get into gunlance?

Shy handjob from the admiral.

She had been building up strength for almost two years, she is going to use it to one shot White Fatalis once and for all.

I hate that fucking delay the black one has when it jumps out of the ground

and what about Dire miralis behemoth could be classified as one too

Attached: 47298324_1917341331667458_5841485616566501376_n.jpg (960x960, 86K)

There's something so deific about it despite his completely generic dragon design. I love it so much. If he's not in World I truly truly hope that White Fatalist is in the 6th Gen with his theme unchanged.

Admiral is too busy fighting Kirin.

Dire Miralis is water fatalis.

why do you think she's brave enough to mount deviljho
he was trying to eat her food

Me too, fuck that bullshit.

If we're talking pure, out of this world crossover, like Leshen-tier, maybe a Demon from Dark Souls 3, like the Old Demon King or Wandering Demon. If not that, then probably a fully grown Vessel from Hollow Knight, I can see that being an interesting hunt
If we're talking pure thematic, I honestly wouldn't know. Maybe a dragon? Not a wyvern mind you but a legitimate dragon, probably an ancient dragon from Dark Souls, but I can't think of anything else.

It's just a Fatalis but shit.

>Fuh-towel-iss
>Fatal-iss
which one?

Are you retarded?

You wouldn't survive

B A A N B A L L
The Baan Ball is the best weapon, unless the Nightshade Paolumu hammer has more sleep. A free Brutal Big Bang or TCS is nothing to ever pass up.

Is gunlance a meme?
This weapon feels like it would be miserable to play vs any fast monster
I only tried a normal GL.

The seething gear.

crit draw is great on longsword now faggot

Attached: 1557442278160.jpg (1125x1124, 82K)

no, that's why i say the first one

i went boaboa coat/ski mask which i think is beotodus
looks very comfy

When can you hunt Zinogre?

In the Guiding Lands, so after Sharter Ishfarter

Thanks for confirming you're retarded. His name is literally Fata. It's FATE.
You'd at least have an excuse if it was the Japanese name since that uses the latin for miraculous.

You're not wrong.

Attached: AT Hunter.jpg (1920x1080, 570K)

I'm losing steam user. Sitting at MR65, what's the fastest way to grind out your rank? I've been fighting MR Elders are the event quests faster?

Just fuck around in the guiding lands.

Literally pure willpower and genetic lottery pinging "Jackpot". MH lore is fun in the stupidest way because you are a legit nobody who just shows up and sets up shop in elder dragon's assholes for fun. iirc no one even writes your name down as anything other than "that hunter" so only people you directly interact with know you're THAT guy who solo'd the fucking Rajang or whatever in under an hour.

Whatever you think is cute user. I have the Namielle set painted white with the Baan wep.