She is CUTE!

She is CUTE!

Attached: may.jpg (979x572, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/ZanyTrustworthyDuckPJSugar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a shitty generic design

Lettme' guess: you're one of those faggots that needs 15 belt buckles and a bunch of useless junk tacked on.

She is fucking cute shut your cock gobbler!

Her new rounder face is very cute.

I love softer, slightly chubbier May.

Attached: may.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

hi nadeko

Do we have any gameplay of her tho

Not him, but May's old design actually had her look somewhat like a pirate. The new design just looks like something out of Arcana Heart.

>i need a lot of things on a character and a fucked up tranny face for it to be unique!
zoomers everyone

In a few weeks probably.

have any architects drawn her yet?

No Potemkin no buy

They are not going to cut him, he will likely just go back to his old design.

damn i hope hop-on-dolphin and irucancel shit is still in, that kinda stuff is fun as hell

if they change her 6h i'm gonna kill myself tho

No this is cute

Attached: 76790869_p0.png (900x1200, 541K)

Man the animation is going to take some getting used too.

That is sort of the problem they're facing with this new game. They're clearly maturing the designs to be something proud of, especially of how far they've come, but something of the identity is bound to be removed in that process.

Adding to that and how this is sounding out to be the next FighterZ. I don't exactly have a lot of hope for this continuation.

Attached: dz5QamY.jpg (1042x1047, 555K)

Or he just wants her to look like a pirate instead of whatever generic shit this new Nadeko design is.

Or this

Attached: 76779010_p0.png (937x1400, 720K)

Leaf is cuter!

Attached: 23487237846328747.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

Do her shoes still squeak?

No Zato no buy

What the hell do you mean
I saw the coat and immediately thought of those yellow raincoats sailors wear during storms

If anything, she looks like a more realistic depiction of pirate

Attached: vinhnyu_1172525769932845062.jpg (928x1000, 115K)

How much will he charge for the "classic costume" DLCs?

Attached: 2266.jpg (400x573, 27K)

How the fuck does look anything like a pirate? Let alone a realistic one?

Not that user, but exactly the same thing he just said.
Raincoats, you fucking retard.

C

its a stylized raincoat, user. regular raincoats are ugly as hell, but they took one and added a couple of cute features for may

ute!

>Take off hat.
Ok how is she a pirate now?

Wow look at this authentic pirate.

Attached: 435445334534.jpg (900x1370, 123K)

I know, I'm asking how that generic hoodie evokes or even looks like a sailor/pirate's coat to anyone with functioning eyeballs.

how long until older Bridget?

Read this again. I never said she looked like a realistic pirate unlike the other blind faggot who can't see. I just said she "somewhat" looked like a pirate. And yes, that design looks more like a pirate than the Nadeko one.

God orange man is so good

>How am I supposed to know the guy is a knight if he doesn't wear a full suit of armor 24/7

The pirates that weren't May were in goddamn custom sailor school girl outfits before.

>If I wear an orange hoodie, I'm a pirate now

this is looks like that nanoha episode where the family is eating dinner.

Attached: smug fat may.png (509x545, 286K)

Sol is a SCIENTIST and a stupid NERD

Someone please fetch this poindexter his lab coat and glasses so people remember to bully him!

Attached: Sol_image_rev.png (864x1143, 256K)

what's with all these weak strawmen? No one ever said any of that shit. Some people just don't like how she has no identity now. Doesn't look like that cartoony pirate, now she looks like she fits in a cliche school anime.

I don't even know what game she is from but I have fapped to that orgasm denial femdom doujin of her and the trap a dozen times now

Attached: 1568488417448.png (308x190, 69K)

For all we know, the Jellyfish Pirates may have reworked themselves into something entirely different.

wow that design looks boring.

Attached: dumpy may.png (432x375, 226K)

>more realistic depiction of pirate
I like her new design but nigger what are you doing

She didn't look like a pirate before either you sperg. Remove the hat and anchor weapon and she's just a cute anime girl.

Attached: 2324343323443.jpg (91x54, 3K)

What the fuck
Is everyone a moron here or what

She looked like a cartoon pirate, at least there was some pirate there. Now she's just girl wearing an orange hoodie.

The stripes on the edges
Subtle but it does evoke navy uniforms

Why is she fat

PEOPLE. DOES SHE, OR DOES SHE NOT, STILL HAVE A FLAT CHEST.

This is vital information.

>Some
What is it that you're really mad about. Is it her pits?

>no identity
And not for a single second did anyone think it wasn't May

Don't worry about the other shit eaters I actually agree with you.

>give her a oversized sweater and call it a day
>people praise this shit
If I wanted boring normal shit design in my fucking ANIME game I would play western trash games.

You seem to like repeating yourself so I'll do the same, she did not look like a pirate before. Remove the hat and anchor and she's just an anime girl

This

That's not how mussies work. She's not bent over far enough for it to peek from the back.

>Remove the hat and anchor
>Dude just remove two important visuals on the character design

no clue until more artwork and design factors show up

the May design is way too simple for Daisuke, the hoodie has to be something that she takes off in her intro animation, compare Sol's new outfit with the hoodie, theres no way in hell Daisuke would let such a simple design through.

God I want to pinch those round cheeks so badly.

?
Prove she has no identity.
Prove the old design has identity.

I'm so sorry.

Attached: 786867876687687876.jpg (1200x538, 146K)

I think Sol and especially Ky look fine. May is just a tad boring compared to the original and Xrd design. Cute face and nice thighs though I'll give them that.

Where were you when Ky stopped wearing the holy order clown outfit?

And I'm going to repeat myself again because my point went over your head. She looked like a depiction of a cartoon pirate, not like now where she's just a normal anime girl wearing a backpack and a hoodie.

You're fucking retarded user. She has the same hat and anchor in the new design, the point being made is that the rest of her design was never pirate like.

0.00$, because there won't be any due to how the model deformation works.

IS THIS REAL?

How many years have they time skipped for this this even be a thing,My main was Zappa & Jam so I stopped playing at AC+

Attached: sip sip.jpg (480x661, 52K)

>the May design is way too simple for Daisuke, the hoodie has to be something that she takes off in her intro animation, compare Sol's new outfit with the hoodie, theres no way in hell Daisuke would let such a simple design through.

If you haven't noticed, they are clearly pushing more simple designs with this game.

They want to make the franchise have more mainstream appeal like DBFZ, hence why its just called "Guilty Gear"

Then I shall sit here waiting to masturbate until that happens.

OK well enjoy being objectively wrong, I'm done arguing with your retarded blind ass.

>She has no identity
Looking at a normal girl wearing an orange hoodie does not make her a pirate. So what's her identity now? Anyone can wear an orange hoodie.
Also prove the new look has an identity.

Can't wait for Daisuke to just confirm that she have the same body type that she always had.

>DUDE MUH THICC
>DUDE SHE'S MEI LMAO XD
Fucking retards all assuming she's fat for no reason

>draw generic anime girl
>put the Jolly Roger on her hat
>shes a pirate now!!
How creatively bankrupt are the japanese?

why would I want shitty classic costumes back?

>forced animation

Based.

>y-you're retarded
Says the guy who equates wearing an orange hoodie and a backpack to being a pirate. And for the record I've never said she looked like a realistic pirate She just "somewhat" evoked the classic pirate character with her pirate hat in tandem with the anchor, her stage and her lore. Now she's just a hoodie girl with a backpack. I'm done feeding you braindamaged goobers too.

>"that man" is revealed
>OH BOY TIME FOR SOFT REBOOT

Example of what I'm talking about

Attached: main-qimg-e5271754d36d3e3184d509bad20d32ea-c.jpg (2406x3731, 660K)

If it was that easy we would've gotten shit like Ramlethal school alt or so forth, Elphet was an exception for plot reasons. They have to hand-tune every frame of every animation for every action, so slapping models on for costumes isn't so easy. Not even modders really tried doing it, not with any known results anyway despite Xrd/Rev being UE3.

Even with Ky's new outfit, it still has belts, flowing shirt, and weird ribbons, all stuff that everyone expects from Daisuke. May having none of these just screams NOT FINAL OUTFIT to me. i guess we would have to see though.

?
She didn't look like a pirate before. Is this supposed to support your claim? Your claim needs proof. What defines identity?

They said the story will follow rev 2.

legit looks like trash

This. Old May was cute in a childish, innocent way. New May looks like generic waifubait.

She looks like a background character you talk to in an rpg instead of a main playable character now.

Attached: Gue.jpg (304x304, 24K)

He was revealed to be a literal "nobody gives a fuck" tier character

What i dont get is this is like a few months or whatever after the end of Rev2,but May looks like she grew up a couple years.

To be fair all we've seen of her is two seconds. I wouldn't be surprised if between that backpack, the seeming size of the hoodie and the hair and hat, she's quite animated. The hat alone in that animation is wiggling with each frame, instead of just being a stoic object on her head.

it has to. They left so many loose ends.

I would prefer a retcon. Xrd's story was shit. I do not like Kye being half gear. Keep details like Venom's story and Ram and El, but undo everything else

/thread

I mean that man and Sol still have unfinished business and all but that man isnt interested in making gears and he also beyond the boundary doing fuck all.

He's in.

Attached: 3be535a84f139ca10915dae397dfd9dff89d0faaa93e57216ed20cc35546c73f.jpg (500x1500, 76K)

She looks like every anime girl because they all have the same faces.

>fights with a fucking anchor
Nips are so retarded

>another kawaii ching chong little girl who swings around a massive weapon
and you wonder why no one takes anime games seriously. Besides this has been done before a trillion times

That's one of the more practical weapons in Guilty Gear.

This. May is just a Nadeko rip-off now, why didn't they just make a completely new character instead of making an air pirate some literally who anime bitch?

You know he's coming back.

Attached: anji-fixx.jpg (535x700, 94K)

She sometimes look fat.

faust implanted the architect gene in her

RUINED
What the fuck is with all good companies becoming shit lately?

Weebs have zero standards and zero brains.

I want to pinch those cheeks.

Attached: 1519400762346.jpg (1238x1080, 185K)

Depends on the frame.

Yeah

>gunsword
>pool cue
>giant scalpel
>guitar
>crucifex tonfas
>old man mech
>hair
>yoyo
In the grand scheme of things the anchor isn't that weird.

I appreciate toning her down and giving her a realistic hoody instead of what she wore before, but then tone down the other shit too like the humongous anchor. You can't have two different styles clashing in one design, don't half-ass it.

>Not him, but May's old design actually had her look somewhat like a pirate.

She had a pirate hat on. Now she has some fucking trash dreadsack on.

Her redesign is cute but I'm too much of a flat fag that I feel obligated to hate it.

and don't forget May's alternative weapon: floor dolphins

>DUDE ANIME FIGHTING GAME NEED TO BE REALISTIC
Stick to your sjw mortal kombat, nigger

>I appreciate toning her down

I wish I could conceive of a painful enough death for you but no matter what I come up with, you deserve so much worse.

What sword is Ky wielding this time around?

Attached: EBReG7-UEAUUjWE-orig.jpg (820x410, 105K)

You're also a fucking retarded poser who act like may was flat.

Attached: 1568579800770.jpg (1767x2500, 1.08M)

Millia is probably too fat to fit intor her XX

This game takes place a little while after Rev 2 so she's not older, the clothes are just puffier.

fucking swinging a literal blade cross.

>yfw the sword is named Holy Orders

Attached: 1550573743089.png (437x437, 427K)

>people thinking May is legal now
>despite her already being over 18
>people acting like she's older
>game is following right after rev 2 story
>dude she was flat before but not anymore
>implying she was
>implying you can she her breast now
So it is true literally no one on Yea Forums play fighting games.

>tone down the other shit too like the humongous anchor
Should we tone down Ryu's fireballs or Ivy's whip sword next? The big anchor is her most defining feature.

>May might date black guys too
based.

more like nobody plays story modes with no combat in fighting games

Attached: young sakurai winning streak.png (304x224, 13K)

Yea Forums is an amalgamation of autists behaving like women on their period, they just bitch over shit without actually using their brains.

You're on
>Why would you ever play anything other than Chun-Li at SFV launch she's theoretically the best character in the entire game.
>*Proceeds to not win a single tournament and gets dabbed on by Nash and R.Mika*
Yea Forums

when did Arcsys get filled with SJWs?

She looks like shit now and that's the only thing that matters. Change should never happen if it's change for ther worse, and this is worse. Stop defending it or die.

>Ky shows more body than ever before.
WoW Resetschmera must have possessed Daisuke and turned him into a gay.

Attached: 1568460090721.png (460x277, 206K)

Who cares, it looks good

She looked better in GG1 to AC, Xrd's design was a downgrade to her original design. This one looks less over the top than the original but at least it's not a clear downgrade to her og design and instead it's a different take.

>Ky looks like a chad now instead of Saber with a ponytail
Good, I hated that gay ass ponytail.

>It's the near universal praise and the tons of fan artists drawing her and the new interest in her that are wrong!

Attached: 435435345453453.jpg (1569x1597, 203K)

It's 5 years after the XX series, but I doubt it's long after Xrd. She just didn't look that different in Xrd because they deliberately tried to draw a comparions between the sprites and the Xrd models with Xrd, but now that they don't have to worry about the whole illusion of 2D stuff as much anymore I imagine they feel more open to redesigning the characters than they did with Xrd, which you can also see with how a lot of moves seem to have new animations instead of being based on how they looked in XX.

>She looks like shit
I can understand not liking this design as much as her previous ones but I don't see how it's shit. Stop overreacting for fucks sake.

It looks like a Persona NPC.

Your argument looks like a [Insert old console] game.

If you didn't type like an autist maybe people would actually think you had something worthwhile to say

it's just the stupid outfit they decided to give her, her thighs are glorious tho, wish i could see her body without that huge sweater thing

PS2 it's always PS2 you should know this.

I only go through story modes with no fighting. It makes for a nice break to end a session of a couple of hours on. I always end up ignoring the story mode in games with actual gameplay in the story because if I'm going to play the game I'd rather just play against somebody else.

Fucking Daisuke 'Social Justice Warrior Nr1' Ishiwatari censored her pants in XRD. I will not stand for this injustice.

Attached: 4534534534534535.png (726x1187, 236K)

Persona characters tend to look simpler than that, being in a real world setting. Someone walking around with that anchor and hat would look out of place.

It's literally just a baggy hoodie with a bag hat.

I don't get why you guys have to be a bunch of cum swilling drama queens.

>architects
nani?

Attached: 545434545354345.jpg (1000x1414, 116K)

Attached: 45545435453445534.jpg (1024x1440, 123K)

FAT

she looks so soft

I want her new fat thighs to sandwich my face desu

Bros...

Attached: Capture.png (703x579, 645K)

Kill yourself you retarded fat lover

>Love Skuld from Oh My Goddess
>Her adult form is my ultimate waifu
>Loved playing May in Guilty Gear since she reminded me of Skuld
>Now this

There better be a good, fresh crop of doujins because the new Oh My Goddess manga is inspiring no one. Most of it isn't even translated yet or available because no one seems to care.

Attached: 03SKULDaL.jpg (1254x1771, 1.29M)

Attached: 4345345354354.jpg (1840x2656, 1.82M)

I've played her since I started in xrd sign and I absolutely love her new design. I'm worried they might change her personality or voice but if they keep the retard goofy face squeaky voice aesthetic she will be a 10/10.

Attached: EEUQ_W-UYAEmsRL.jpg (767x1024, 161K)

Attached: 1567426947015.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

fucking HOT

Attached: 1561836717995.png (256x256, 105K)

>comfy hoodie
>spats
I don't see the problem here

Attached: 1544928312594.png (1791x792, 1.64M)

what seems to be the problem, officer?

Attached: 1555290151299.jpg (584x431, 58K)

Attached: 1539430780912.png (900x900, 78K)

>gunsword
isn't it a lighter tho ?

As long as it's the same actress making her sound a bit more mature I'm fine with a voice change.

She is flat you dumb fuck

Attached: 1568243122231.png (397x262, 138K)

She looks like she has graduated into being a woman.
cute

DELET

Attached: 19534893.gif (500x348, 862K)

fuck you can't unsee now

Bandage May is perfect, faggots.
Everyone should know what's under her new outfit.

Attached: 1554971478370.png (795x911, 1014K)

>Generic waifubait
Yes, the loli in the super loose coveralls is not "waifubait", whatever the fuck that wannabe speak means.

w-who was the architect?

Attached: 1568001574217.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

What have they done to the earth WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO OUR FAIR SHIBUYA RIN?

Attached: image.jpg (2018x2730, 1.08M)

She is FAT!

>fatfags are jumping on her
This is a fate I wouldn't wish on any characterfag

Attached: EEWMklLVAAE1W-u.png (600x900, 547K)

I feel like I'm the only person who wants Zappa back, I miss his gimmick even if it wasn't the greatest.

Attached: IMG_20190915_175350.jpg (750x1275, 107K)

Attached: 455454335435454.jpg (443x253, 28K)

I love Linne's spats

Attached: 1547725668899.jpg (2508x3028, 382K)

Finally artists are getting the right idea

Attached: DCw4E-PVwAQV9vL.jpg (847x1200, 88K)

spats are life

What game is this? Skullgirls or something?

Attached: 4345345345435345.jpg (1535x2048, 265K)

Supple thighs.

Damn this is good

Is he in?

Attached: SPOILER_WhoseThatPotemkin.gif (500x413, 323K)

Why was Hal so based?

I DEMAND ARCSYS TO BRING BACK MAY'S PITS RIGHT NOW

Attached: k80lj.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Knee pits

They will be the one to lead us into the age of May's fat pussy

Attached: EEXQyyXUwAELLsp.jpg (575x900, 81K)

I fucking HATE IT
it's just a fucking hoodie and backpack
at least add some other shit
>lol you want belts
no, just shape the hoodie a little bit
make it something unique
instead of literally just a generic fucking hoodie

her new design so boring compared to the other character's designs, including the new designs for Sol and Ky

Attached: 1542095151686.jpg (1300x2500, 203K)

Attached: 1564005657370.jpg (1200x1500, 143K)

I've gotten used to her new face and hair and that's all fine but that sweater just makes her look so fat and it's such a boring block of solid color compared to the detail GG designs usually have.

wow what a shit design, looks fat as fuck, why not use any of the other games design

5 dollars but you can get it for free if you fish for it.

Certified architect here, I can immediately tell that the foundation is lacking and needs significant reinforcement before anything remotely resembling structural stability is achieved.

>her new design so boring compared to the other character's designs
There are only three redesigns revealed

>including the new designs for Sol and Ky
Those are literally the only other two

is this on pc?

how can one man be so based

C-colonel Sanders?

>There are only three redesigns revealed
the previous games' designs
"including the new designs" should've made what I was trying to say obvious

You know that people cried about Xrd because characters were overdesigned, right?
GG old design were more simple than Xrd and it's the same thing for GG2020.

Attached: 1555546875198.gif (182x251, 4K)

>her new design so boring compared to the other character's designs, including the new designs for Sol and Ky
Yeah but who can compete with this?

Attached: EEiLG-IW4AIbz2m.jpg (676x676, 56K)

brap

Attached: 1568352617094.jpg (900x1200, 93K)

Needs a license plate.

blessed picture

no brapping allowed

In an interview they stated that this game isn't a PS4 exclusive.

xrd millia's such an upgrade.

If he doesn't draw her fat butt again I'm gonna beat him up

I guess I can see why Dizzy is loyal to Ky

>increased hurtbox
into the trash

Your post is retarded becauise the design they scrapped is literally May's ORIGINAL design.

I don't care that they aged her up. I just don't like her new design, she doesn't look like a pirate anymore, she's wearing a hoodie and hipster hat ffs.

I'd like Zappa to come back, I'd rather him over most other characters.

I'd be surprised if he's not.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT MAY TO SIT ON MY FACE

Attached: 1540049072696.png (460x730, 520K)

I don't play fighters, and I haven't played a Guilty Gear since the Dreamcast, but when I did play I main her, and these designs and animation is horrid. 4/10 might as well be a different character, would not main.

Wondering if Baiken will be in the base game this time, and how she'll look.

Attached: 885.jpg (849x1200, 120K)

Just do what I already did and lose all hope for this franchise. It's committing suicide the same way Street Fighter did after 4.

>after
It did during 4.

>Wahhhh the character I used to play 20 fucking years ago is wearing a hoodie now! Character ruined!

Why is Yea Forums full of such cum guzzling drama queens?

I tried drawing her for you, user

Attached: index_3_1.jpg (728x633, 71K)

Why are you such a shit eater? Changes for the worse should always be called out, no exceptions ever. This is 200% a change for the worse, no debate about it.

>I appreciate toning her down and giving her a realistic hoody instead of what she wore before

Kys

Attached: rope.jpg (550x600, 42K)

What the fuck is worse about then, shitwad?

She looks so comfy in here big ass jacket

Uuuu

Attached: 20190915_225149.jpg (1440x2960, 1.28M)

Attached: 35434545345354354.jpg (432x375, 17K)

Fat

Her fat cheeks are adorable

why is japan so bad at understanding what a pirate is and why people like them
i don't even know what this is but it looks like ass and one piece doesn't exude anything pirate-y at all
they're a fucking island how do they not feel the call of the sea

>Faust thicced May
Thanks DOC!

Attached: faust.png (600x652, 396K)

Attached: 1547305963255.jpg (1254x1771, 195K)

They are SKY pirates.

*the call of the clouds
my bad

All the rest of the Jellyfish Pirates look proper, it was always May out of the general uniform because she's first mate. We also don't know if the state of dress has some kind of meaning. Maybe she quit the crew for some reason? It wouldn't be the first time she's gone wandering off on her own.

>still 2 more weeks until CEOtaku and more news/footage

Attached: 1541681277040.png (631x800, 1.19M)

>yfw Axl will be like pic related

Attached: axl rose.jpg (600x553, 48K)

She is not cute

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1722x816, 702K)

delete this

Attached: 0021.jpg (1010x1409, 197K)

May had to grow up and become the responsible one in the crew because April betrayed them and is going to become a rival pirate that fights with a shark, saber, and pistol.

Attached: april may.jpg (806x501, 157K)

>yfw The artist will focus on thighsjobs
BASED

I don't get why they feel the need for a remake.
XRD still looks like the best looking fighting game to me.

I expect a fair amount of the veterans missing from Xrd will make up this games roster.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Don't say things that hurt my heart

she doesn't even look like a pirate anymore, she looks like shiki from TWEWY with a sweater on

You should go back and look at how basic and stilted most of the SIGN characters are.

Well maybe she's taking a sabbatical. Ky also doesn't look like a religious order fag anymore but I don't see you whining about that.

Several reasons if you actually try and think.
-New console gen is coming up and they'd want to have a flashy next gen game to go forward into it
-They've gotten much better at their signature graphic style than they were during sign and want to show off
-They're a business and they need to make new games to stay alive

>Everything was completely fine until the orange sky pirate girl put on a hoodie.

Attached: 876768768768786.jpg (1920x860, 112K)

I'm so far not sure how I feel about what we've seen of GG2020. Visually its great, and I'm not opposed to any of the currently revealed character designs, but fuck me the little snippets of gameplay we've seen seem odd as fuck to me. Certain things just seem to look weird, or look alarmingly like auto-combos, which quite frankly I'd rather GG not go down that particular road.

Lord...

Attached: 1507615095976.gif (227x221, 980K)

clips.twitch.tv/ZanyTrustworthyDuckPJSugar

Yea Forums should embrace any and all attempts at simplifying fighting games. Maybe we'll one day actually attend a tournament and not instantly drown in pools.

fighting games are already the simplist genre there is
if you can even call them a genre, almost every game is the exact same
they haven't changed at all in technical terms since the arcade days
why do you think all the nip ones can focus on all the really expensive animating techniques and shit?
none of the budget is going to gameplay

>tfw GG may will end up like OW may where they are actually skinny but all the fanart and porn is drawn by fat fetishists

Attached: 1566865893220.jpg (303x566, 24K)

You haven't played a Guilty Gear period.

Be just or be dead motherfucker

Attached: ky.png (300x390, 100K)

I need to see it in action before deciding. It's cute and looks good, but there's no where near as much character or identity in it as her old outfit.
All we have to go on so far is which isn't much though, I still feel like we're missing something. I just can't imagine her animations in this outfit without something going on, either animation tricks with it flowing and reacting to the wind/momentum or even just this is only her intro and not even her fight outfit.

Also I can't get over how good the animation is. I can't believe it's actually significantly better than Xrd, I wouldn't have thought it was possible.