You didn’t pick Edelgard cause she had a vagina did you? You didn’t commit war crimes for pussy?

You didn’t pick Edelgard cause she had a vagina did you? You didn’t commit war crimes for pussy?

Attached: 8B646F98-C9AF-4789-81E9-69ACF6846183.png (629x301, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18641971/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I trust Hilda and Hilda thinks Edeltard smells like shit

if you pick edelgard she doesn't do any war crimes though

Heh.

Attached: 1566352884850.jpg (666x666, 376K)

Yeah allowing students to get murdered and turned into crest/demon beasts never happened

You're goddamn right I committed war crimes for pussy

I'd commit war crimes for much, much less.

The only objective tier list

Attached: ProperTier.png (1064x560, 353K)

Switch manuela and mercede's positions and i'll agree to that.

>Lindhart
>C
Move him to S or fuck off you faggot

He's boring as fuck and warp loses it's flare if you're playing with fliers

>He's boring as fuck
Take that back bastard

I just played through the BE route and I will never not find it funny that fucking half of Edelgard's class were constantly questioning whether they were really doing the right thing up until the very end.

Attached: 1566859157067.png (540x574, 330K)

that's before you join though

Flayn and Manuela should be in A

Because no one actually wants to join her and they all get away really fucking fast during church.

>Ferdinand von Aegir not in highest tier
list is automatically shit

I've seen this posted but can someone cite the dialogue where Hilda doesn't buy Edelgard's attitude?

I think it's because CF is the only route you can never recruit her on.

Looks like you're the faggot. Take your sleepy fucking snoozefest and stick it up your ass.

I love this noodle headed bastard.

Attached: IMG_20190829_093857.jpg (1000x1001, 125K)

Raph that low, boy that's just crazy. He is C+ to B friend.

Ingrid and Leonie need to be lower, they're two of the most insufferable cunts in the game

Linhardt and Caspar need to be higher

Why is Dorothea so low? She's such a sweet little slut

My first run was Blue Lions, and now I'm doing Black Eagles for my second, and I genuinely feel bad about progressing the story because I'm helping Hitlergard destroy the world.

t.incel who can't handle women that don't just spread em

t. Cuck beta orbiter who likes women who constantly obsess and think about other men

This list is objectively wrong
strawpoll.me/18641971/r

That pasty cunt is implying that there are no causes worth fighting or killing people for but that's the entire reason wars exist. The idea that any human life is worth just as much as any other is bogus.

Attached: no-spooks-this-is-a-spook-free-zone-all-spooks-will-15997714.png (500x544, 82K)

And it's just because they share paralogue maps, not because Hilda is supposedly smart.
Typical IS laziness.