PS5 likely $599

>PS5 likely $599
>Scarlet likely $600-700 due to specs
>games going up in price
>"games as a service" model

How are poorfags and wagecucks going to afford to game anymore going into the future? wagecucks are making less than ever and gaming is about to cost more than ever

Attached: middle class.png (462x451, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzIuWqeHtcg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Permanent_Fund
youtu.be/jZLlLoCGIuE
itprotoday.com/blast-past-buying-computer-1995
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll just play Fortnite

>He doesn't have at least over 100 games in his backlog
>He doesn't know about piracy
>He doesn't know about waiting at least 2 years when a console is out
>He doesn't wait for sales or second hand games

Attached: 69227263_509516092929987_225772613243975824_n.jpg (640x427, 63K)

Communist revolution when?

>tfw the average american has less than a thousand dollars in savings for emergencies
>tfw the average american is living paycheck to paycheck
>tfw if the average lost his job and didn't find a new one quickly there's a serious chance that he'll go homeless

>most jobs are entry level
no shit sherlock, most jobs in murcia arent meant to be forever careers

dude breadlines in communism lol
remember to work extra hard tomorrow, wagey

I don't know why people don't just work harder and then bitch when things don't go there way, that's not how life is.

Invest in a good PC and pirate everything.

>What is saving money?

who cares

who the fuck is gonna buy an xbox scarlet after the xbox one happened?

spbp

>who the fuck is gonna buy an xbox scarlet after the xbox one happened?

Americans.jpg

I don't give a shit about poorfags, they're insects

Welp looks like I'm going to have to put off my capeshit movies so I can game with the latest graphics.

Attached: 1566833423926.jpg (532x640, 45K)

>he doesn’t make 200k a year by 30

Lmao imagine being this much of a failure in life

high end AAA-budget games and immersive VR experiences will be a luxury for people with a lot of money. poorfriends will end up relying on older games or cheaper indie stuff. most other hobbies work this way. poor people don't go straight to buying a custom shop fender guitar and first time car owners don't go straight for a new supercar. those expensive games will be kept alive by whales or the promise of later life sales when the price is inevitably reduced in sales years later.

we all know you're really here to talk politics, drop the pretenses and just spout your recycled garbage already

>live in California
>complain about cost of living

Thats about how white America is so I don't see a problem. Niggers and beaners do not deserve middle class jobs

>who the fuck is gonna buy a ps4 after the ps3 happened?

>work harder when your hours are determined by someone you dont even know and going over them gets you fired

Ahh yes, I just needed to grunt loudly while working, really show my blood sweat and tears!

Holy f**k, you're right. I can imagine them completely ignoring the past problems if Microsoft markets it right.

>>who the fuck is gonna buy a ps4 after the ps3 happened?

PS3 was solid and delivered good games, it sold 87 million consoles, there are many people that are loyal to PlayStation

MS royally fucked up with the boner

The concept of middle class is a relatively recent anomaly in the grand scheme of things. We'll go back to ruling and serf classes soon enough.

Why do you think Nintendo is make an absolute killing with that 200$ Switch?
It’s literally their racket

Cheap systems and games for kids and poorfags.

>he hasn’t killed a CEO in cold blood in public yet
What’s YOUR excuse for letting them continue to rob us of PS5 preorders?

Commie propaganda

Why do you think there's been such a push to disarm the proles? Marx was right and we were all retards to disbelieve him. You take away guns and equality disappears.

>release game at deliberately very high price
>people with a lot of money/no sense support it anyway
>a few months later start putting it on sale for 50% off (the price you would've originally used)
>normal people can afford it, majority of the money starts rolling in, and there are tons of user reviews by the dedicated 5% who say it's better than it is to justify the cost
How to be a publisher in current year. Visual novels are the worst for this. $60 at launch, $20 within a couple months.

Hahahaha good one troll faggot

No shit. The idea of a forty hour week is based on an economy that hasn't existed for fifty years

Piracy
everyone should pirate desu, fuck the industry let it crash and burn

No it isn't. Aristotle was talking about the middle class for gods sake.

There is zero chance either console sells for over 500. They would sooner sell at a loss and attempt to recoup on first party games after seeing what happened to the PS3 and Xbone with their price points.

>these anons will actually act shocked and outraged when a bunch of poorfag third world shitters and white trash take all their stuff at gunpoint

Attached: 5E05DFD5-4C2F-4844-8479-E6575322CB1B.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

and yet this average american is still richer than 99% of humans
why the fuck everyone poor

You do realize that these prices are just viral marketing of them themselves spreading these rumours just so they can announce a price of $499 and act like it's cheap as fuck?
And people complain about not having money and yet owns a $800 phone.

Guys, if you can find a PS5 on store shelves for longer than five minutes, I hear Hideo Kojima will give you twelve hundred dollars.

It's not worth the average wagie saving money when you realize how low the average wage actually is. Yes poorfags are shit with money and is part of the reason they have problems, but it's not like it's worth being good with money when you're earning so little. Not to mention the entire economic system/culture reinforces shitty spending habits ect

Yep, history will repeat itself. It's cyclic. Peacetime and the "good times" is bookended by violent revolutions to make it possible. I'm just going to try to lie low and ride it out, I wouldn't be surprised if some serious shit goes down over the next ten or twenty years.

Bitch how many poor people buy the new iphone? How many losers spend thousands of dollars on Funko Pop collections? How many millions of people are going to spend $20 or more at a movie theater to watch the latest greenscreen quipfest Marvel movie? Entertainment is the biggest it's ever been, people are going to be buying this shit until they're 80 and still working at their job because they didn't save anything.

i don't know how nobody has realised this yet
i also don't know why sony/microsoft haven't tried a model similar to contract phones- pay a higher monthly cost for both the system and their online service for a set amount of time

F

Attached: E60EAFF7-053E-4574-B583-02FF88950506.png (1200x970, 309K)

Because the people at the top have 99% of everything and the only way to get it is from them.

I have no college degree or training and I got a job 12 dollars an hour mostly dragging pig corpses and fixing shit they break.

It's not even that hard of a job, kinda comfy, ride around on a 4wheeler listening to pod casts.

>Being American

>why the fuck everyone poor
because the jews got 90% of money and boomers fucked the world by booming as their corporate overlords willed them to
comunism is stupid but crony capitalism is just as bad

>PS5 and Scarlet will launch with a Payment Plan version, $35 a month for 24 months goy!

US policy for both sides as advised by economists is to make goods as cheap as possible. The problem with that is in the long run, you go back to a rich and poor economic system instead of one with a large middle class. The establishment, their shills, and their usegul idiots seem hellbent on destroying the middle class, i dont know why more people arent willing to fight back against it.

Reagan was a mistake

>California not even top when it's one of the most expensive states to live in
Fucking lmao

having only a ps3 was fucking suffering. MAG was the only highlight of that dumpster fire.

Equality is already disappearing dipshit and no one does anything. No gun owner in modern America would do anything to stop their class from continuing to decline. They all HEAVILY support the party that started this whole downward trend of killing the middle class (though obviously both are complicit at this point).

>The problem with that is in the long run, you go back to a rich and poor economic system
How come we left it to begin with?

>Not playing Dwarf Fortress exclusively

>$25k in ND
sounds comfy as fuck

How the fuck do you not afford to live with a job? I'm on social security 800€/month in Europe and after rent and bills and food I have 250€ left over
Are Americans just bad at budgeting?

Don't worry. When streaming games becomes mainstream in a few decades, it'll get worse.

because the system doesn't allow you to fight against it and no matter what you do those in the illusion of power will nonetheless control the outcome
so you just give up taking stupid social constructs so easily, break hyperreality by seeing it for what it is and learn little by little just how to live as freely as possible with the cards you were dealt with

Take me back, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=WzIuWqeHtcg

you sound like a horrifically deformed NPC in a horror game. you wear a bloody apron and drag animal carcasses around leaving a trail while humming to yourself. either that or a random butcher NPC built like shrek called borf.

Because we set up our economy in the boom time to give most people a middle class standard of living. It was never going to be that good again, but we seemed insistent on making it a lot worse by dismantling the economy that created a large middle class.

>it sold 87 million consoles
Yeah near the end of its lifetime.

I'm from ND, it's not. You literally have to live in Fargo or Bismarck to make that and both are becoming infested with Somalians to the point that other black people have to be like "No, I'm black, THEY are Somalian"
OR be a farm owner, not a farm worker, the owner.

twenty thousand dollars a year in kentucky isnt even "living wage" in my county, when I make ten dollars an hour, living wage in my county is ten dollars and eighty five cents an hour (assuming only deductibles are taxes and no insurance or retirement or investing shit)

whopping

>How are poorfags and wagecucks going to afford to game anymore going into the future?
By not being normies, probably.

I spend practically no money on games -- literally less than $60 per year -- and I have hundreds of games. It's not even all indie stuff either. You literally just have to be willing to play games that didn't come out in the past 5 years, which is really easy if you like single-player games.

How is it like to live in ND in general? How are the people/women there?

>>it sold 87 million consoles
>Yeah near the end of its lifetime.

Not bad, when the Wii U only sold 13 million like the Dreamcast

Just work the 38% of jobs that do, retard.

I don't think there are enough rich gamers to support AAA budgets. Those are the games that simply have to appeal and be accessible to the most amount of people to justify the money spent. That means poorfags too.

What is negative interest rate? Are you dumb? Ok not buying shit, nor am I saving anything since its no use. You save, get taxed 4% imaginary interest rate gain tax while actual interest rates are 0 or in the minus. Buy a house? Economy tanks because of dumb asses, the banks need to be bailed out and your left out on the streets.

>TFW over the years you've made 10 dollars in raises, but by the time you've accomplished this, your rent has nearly doubled anyway

When even 50k a year feels poor, you know shit is fucked.

>middle-class live
>huge house
>two cars
>eating out all the time
>5 vacations
>latest iShit on release day

>Y I BROKE?!!11

Attached: brainscan.jpg (251x201, 11K)

Our government is literally taking money from us. We lost over a billion dollars collectively so that our president can build a wall he hasn’t built yet.

>make more than my state's median income as a phd student
What the fuck. What is happening to our generation?

what does ronald regan have to do with the current state of things? the early 80s were over 35 years ago

fuck off cunt, we're full

>i dont know why more people arent willing to fight back against it.
because the american dream is built upon trying to fuck others over as much as possible so you can get to the top. many of them rigulously defend the rigths of corporations to fuck them over because they have that completely unrealistic dream that they one day might be leading them and of course they then don't want to be restricted. they'll never realize that the uncontrolled system they defend prevents them from ever rising any higher without a stupid amount of luck or by being an exceptional person.

>work shit call center job getting paid like garbage
>call center work is hell and makes me wanna kill myself
>can apply to work at a bank and get paid way more with fantastic benefits
>Job at bank is just doing more call center trash
Kill me now, anons. How the fuck do I escape being stuck dealing with retards on the phone?

Google Neoliberalism

By becoming obsolete when all the boomers die and the anxiety stricken millennial stick with using the website to deal with their issues.

this is why I am going to buy myself a nice computer so I can pirate games. paying 60 bucks for new games fucking suck and I only did it for bloodborne and nier. most games are not worth it and the companies who makes them are full of trannies and fags who should become jobless

Get a college diploma.

write an ai that can do it for you

Godamn communism can't come soon enough

>Get to need it up all day
>Get paid for it by government
>Government does all the work

That's not how Communism works.

Its sad how quick obama was able to destroy this country. He basically took as many refugees as possible and spread them all over the place so you could never get away from them. We are trapped with them and will be harrassed criminally by them until the collapse. We are basically prisoners in our own country because our leaders hate white people.

Attached: b521d000079ceb0f916d464568ecc486-imagejpeg.jpg (750x340, 52K)

You should be blaming the utter fucking mouth-breathing retards that voted him into office in the first place.

BOOTSTRAPS JUST GET A PHD IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGINEERING ITS SO EASY

Attached: 1565353433492.jpg (460x522, 112K)

The people are more passive aggressive than Minnesota, and the women think they are 10s but they are really only 5s.

When did people get this idea that neetdom would be tolerated under communism?

just like always

let consolepeasants writhe in dirt like they always has

Attached: 1567356821777.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

Can't believe Americans voted for that baboon. Complete joke.

What’s with Americans and Apple products? I go to buttfuck Florida and almost every working class scum who has a “small business” has an Apple product while you’ll be hard pressed to find a European, unless they’re visibly upper class, who owns an Apple product.

boomers destroyed our future

>How the fuck do you not afford to live with a job? I'm on social security 800€/month in Europe and after rent and bills and food I have 250€ left over
>Are Americans just bad at budgeting?
800€ = 886.15 United States Dollars
I lived in 3 major cities and I've never lived in a apartment that was under 1100/mo, although there were tiny ones available for perhaps 700 or 800/mo. Bills would be another 100-200, food another 200-300. If you have to pay for your healthcare it's another 400-500. This adds up to around 1600/mo if you are in the tiny apartment. Taxes add another 10% or so. That's basically your entire median income from . Keep in my OP didn't say "can't afford to live", they said "can't afford a middle class lifestyle". This used to be owning a small, furnished home, car, and 2 kids. Now a days a middle class lifestyle might be "you don't share rent with a roommate, and you don't need welfare for food and healthcare". As you can see, you can *afford to live* with those median incomes, but you probably are living with roommates, parents, and getting welfare.

>My internship paid 50% more than my states median wage
Wtf.

>lol just work harder xD
you make the same wage whether you're doing nothing or doing everything, thanks for picking up my slack dumbass lmao

Yes, wagie. That's right. It's all those refugees' faults. Now, please go ahead and screech at black people while I line my pockets with your labour.

I make far less and spend $250 pw on rent living with a friend, utilities not included.

>middle class life
>a standard replicating what WAS considered middle class and easily supported barely a decade ago
>it's also a symptom of a healthy economy by promoting internal consumerism to keep a constant flux of money going
>can't do it anymore because a bunch of boomer jews don't understand anything beyond their own individualistic, absurd, irrational greed for vapid social constructs, a train of thought that WILL undoubtedly doom the whole fucking human race
>wtf why goyim mad???

Attached: 1509739469403.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Simply don't be a retard and not accumulate millions in CC and student loan debt like most people. You know, have a financial plan instead of winging it all times. Try to have twice the amount of cash on hand than the thing I want costs. So if a game costs 60, then I should have at least 120 to begin with and at least 60 to end with.
I'm also not a consumer whore and pirate / buy most things used.

Attached: e9nejy2ijtg31.jpg (576x768, 90K)

I have no fucking clue. People think they will just get to laze about and read or water plants while the other people dig ditches and do constrction work or whatever.

Don’t worry, the increased spending power from the tax cuts will increase the pie for all, increasing tax revenue and surplus in the long term.

Most jobs are service jobs. How, exactly, are you supposed to "work harder" at them?

Attached: 1560890282829.png (248x263, 67K)

Just get a better job you fucking idiots.

Hey I didn't vote for him. Its just the system is so fucking flawed.
>Get told your vote matters!
>Loses by 3 million votes
>Still gets elected president

D E M O C R A C Y

just dont be poor and its not an issue
get a better job, thats over triple the amount i make
spending nothing on entertainment is really the best way to live. sure your life will only be "get up, prepare for work, work 12 hours, come home from work, sleep" for 6 days of the week, but hey bills need to get paid and food needs to be bought and no time for even having Internet/tv at my one room apartment since I are too poor for it, right? Right. Seriously, that is right and exactly how it would happen if I moved out. Hope I don't need knee or back surgery from all the physical labor I do at least 72 hours a week. But right now I only work 40 hours a week and I literally crawl because my knees hurt so much from working

By serving more customers more efficiently

Who cares if you have to be overqualified to work at a standard retail store and know someone just to get in?
Who cares if the cost of living has gone up exponentially and younger people would rather live in apartments than own houses?
Truly all of our problems are because of those gosh darn Millennials.

Attached: 1564819076698.jpg (1200x1170, 343K)

Implying the corporate elite in addition to their insistance on refugees arent both bad. Why do people have to live in a favela so you can jack off to thoughts of diversity?

Reagonomics, or Trickle Down Economics.

Lemme fix my post, I thought euros were worth way more. I make 1400 euros a month apparently, bit less after tax.
I live okay though, I am Australian and not American. I have no idea how Americans are so poor despite working two jobs, sucks to be them.

American propaganda. From what I understand, they still think that Communism is when dad takes 3 dollars away from you when you make 10 at your lemonade stand, or when your teacher averages all the grades in class.

Americans are a special breed of retarded in that they believe all sorts of insane conspiracy theories but can't see how fucking blatantly the elites try to smear any leftist ideology.

By literally bending over backwards for every single rude as fuck customer and keeping your mouth shut about it.

It should be more expensive, to be honest. Gaming needs a long overdue filter.

The reality is that the ultra wealthy know what they're doing. They know the climate is teetering on collapse, they know water and resources will become scarce. That's why they're building doomsday bunkers and investing in space travel.

No amount of talking or begging will change their minds.

Going into a recession to own the libtards

Attached: 1561007627651.png (890x876, 352K)

>they still think that Communism is when dad takes 3 dollars away from you when you make 10 at your lemonade stand
Isn't that just tax?

Move out of fucking LA/sanfran

>How are poorfags and wagecucks going to afford to game anymore going into the future?
They will play at ultragarbage image quality and latency via cloud streaming on their phones, because the corporations will tell them it's "cheaper" to pay the subscription than to pay for "expensive" hardware that plays games directly. They'll probably afford a phone at least. This will be the new underhive.

It's a republic of 50 separate democracies you mong. The federal government is not the government, it's a census as the founding fathers intended. The states are the government. Abolish federal power.

It's not the job, it's the cost of everything increasing to stupid levels. Why should two bedroom apartments go from 900 to 1600 in the span of four years? Housing market is fucked.

Hopefully never, commies kys

>Neoliberalism
I did, and that doesn't mean anything to me. I don't understand what that term has to do with Ronald Regan based on the google definition.

>yield are near zero or in the negatives
>OH WHAT AM I EVER GOING TO DO?!
Ever thought about buying stocks instead, dumbass?

Yes. It's brilliant. Republicans have brainwashed people into thinking taxes = bigger government = communism.

Waiting for the GOTY edition doesn't work anymore because faggot publishers just keep the price of most games at least 2/3 of the full price and it only ever drops during sales. It's been SIX YEARS since GTAV was released yet that motherfucker still retains its price and it's like this for a large number of games. Not only that, there are different versions of the same game ("gold edition" "deluxe edition" etc) and they tend to have exclusive content so getting the shit standard edition just won't cut it anymore. Going digital was supposed to FIX THIS SHIT but it has only made things worse. As for consoles, they just do the same shit, they make "generations" of the same fucking console, and then they remove functionality over time, so you either get the Playstation 5: shit edition at the end of its life cycle or you shell out double the retail price for a launch edition because they've been discontinued and some smug faggot decided that it's suddenly worth more now. That or you become an early adopter.

>People spend more
>Complain they don't have money
Poverty once had some concrete meaning — not enough food to eat or not enough clothing or shelter to protect you from the elements, for example. Today it means whatever the government bureaucrats, who set up the statistical criteria, choose to make it mean. And they have every incentive to define poverty in a way that includes enough people to justify welfare state spending.

Most officially “poor” Americans today have things that middle-class Americans of an earlier time could only dream about—including color TV, videocassette recorders, microwave ovens, and their own cars. Moreover, half of all poor households have air-conditioning.

Attached: food at home vs away.jpg (843x571, 84K)

Just another reason why nintendo's business model will continue to win

Countries don’t go into recession because of an increase of federal deficits, retard.

not all of us are thieving scumbags

Interesting how it only shows Obama's last year so you're unable to tell if it rose or fell under him, only that it has risen under Trump.

You've god niggers with this attitude and then then wonder why they can't get better pay

They used to. 40 years ago a job was for life. You would work for the same company, maybe slowly go up the ladder a bit. Healthcare and pension.

Enjoy your gigs everyone!

Attached: 763.jpg (763x509, 79K)

>but can't see how fucking blatantly the elites try to smear any leftist ideology
I hope you realize those same elites are the ones that stand to profit the most from leftist policies and governments, you fucking retard
The fact you think a magical book taken out of context written by a complete failure at life is your answer to every single socioeconomic problem for reals I really don't know what to tell you. Except don't be retarded. Feel free to vote though that changes nothing

this why do I always hear millenials complain about being poor but when you see their house its filled with 100$ anime figures?

>Buy $1000 gaming computer every 4 years
>pirate everything

Just so you know Obama was over 1 trillion from 2009 to 2012. Pretty easy to manipulate you faggots eh

>middle class wastes tons of money on useless shit like new car leases every three years
>BOOHOO LIVING COSTS ARE TOO HIGH WAGES ARE TOO LOW

>he believes this
Hello zoom zoom, enjoy school tomorrow.

Shut up faggot

Attached: 1549059317560.jpg (780x438, 41K)

Because they're mad they didn't get expensive houses and sports cars from their liberal arts degree

>>nintendo’s business model

>underpowered
>gimmick
>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
>dock scratches screen
>cheap, flimsy joycons
>library consisting of rehashes, shovelware, the worst versions of multiplats and kiddie games.
>insufferable, delusional community
>manchildren love it
>system of choice for trannies and the morbidly obese.
>smash tournaments known for being comprised of people with no concept of personal hygiene
>an embarrassment to be seen playing in public
>horrible online, overpriced.
>console is overpriced, very low value in general
>often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)

Attached: 9B14C1CD-D46F-48C5-82BB-84FE35C08585.jpg (101x125, 3K)

Yes boomer. If they just budgeted better then could live in a palace with 20,000 grand a year.

Attached: 1564686588784.jpg (523x863, 84K)

>strawman modern 'middle class' gen-x ers and millenials as peak degeneracy boomers
Who are you even trying to fool?

>that middle-class Americans of an earlier time could only dream about—including color TV, videocassette recorders, microwave ovens
That's because those things didn't exist in "an earlier time" but the middle class of an earlier time could sure as fuck afford them if they did exist and had for 30 years or so. A BD player is like 40 bucks now, what do you think that would be in 1960 dollars?

>Moreover, half of all poor households have air-conditioning.

Theyre gonna need it with that global warming coming

can some burger explain alaska to me

>putting words in our mouths
I don’t regret leasing my Jaguar F-Type one bit

So what you are basically saying is that no matter how hard people try, most will always be slaves because most jobs only support poverty wages? And you for some reason expect people to be OK with this and not chimp out?

Meanwhile I have never lived so well off legal free games being handed out every month by every publisher.

Though that could work I don’t see why people would pay so much for something they can only use at home.

This isn’t something someone will use everyday like a phone or internet

>the globalist state wants the poverty stat to look higher than it is
literally the opposite of reality, good job

>wah I have no money
>let's important millions of illegal aliens and pay for all their expenses

But that won't get you more money. It's literally just the hours you are on the clock that matter.

>People acting like this news is shocking
Imagine 300 million retarded people living with 20 million normal people. Of course the median is going to be low.

>Live in MA
>Currently making $52k with a Bachelor's and a year of experience a year after graduating
Guess I'm doing okay.
That said, fuck consoles, I'll just upgrade my PC when AMD comes out with the RX 6900 XT or whatever in 2021.

Why doesn't Alaska just bail the sinking shitship that is the rest of the USA?

>past legislation can't have effects in the future

Attached: 1561417550672.jpg (286x326, 16K)

>I hope you realize those same elites are the ones that stand to profit the most from leftist policies and governments, you fucking retard
How? Literally how is an ideology that is diametrically opposed to the concentration of wealth and power going to result in any rich person benefiting from said system?

>The fact you think a magical book taken out of context
...What? How was Kapital out of context?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Permanent_Fund

>But that won't get you more money.
The idea is to get your boss to notice youre working harder and get a promotion.

Doesn't work but its capitalist fairytales and gumdrops they tell the poor to make them think they'll be rich one day

PS3 and Xbox One are opposites.
PS3 started off really weak and had no games but got some throught the years and many of those games became huge. It was a slow burner.
The Xbone on the other hand, started off a worthy successor of the 360 but soon lost steam and ended up half dead.

Only reason you'd willingly live in Alaska is if you're either already rich or if your job is paying you a ton

>spending nothing on entertainment is really the best way to live. sure your life will only be "get up, prepare for work, work 12 hours, come home from work, sleep" for 6 days of the week, but hey
This has nothing to do with my post which was about the vast majority of games being dirt-cheap during sales, not about living life with no entertainment. Do you always spam off-topic nonsense?

It does it's one thing.Because it has no production. It's all natural resources but no refinement.

Fuck off someone’s gotta do it.

Or do you not like bacon nor functioning sewers nor your trash being picked up at a reasonable predictable time because it’s yucky?

LOL now you first world babies know what we feel.

Expensive toys.

Kill every fucking boomer, and make sure to tell them you're going to ensure that every single human being in the future will remember them as the disgusting fucking thieving warmongering dirtbags that they are, and that there will be ritualized holidays for all of eternity to dance upon the graves of boomers, and that the youth of the future will desecerate their graves as pasttime activity.

SMELLY DUMB BOOMER SCUM
DIE BOOMER DIE

>durr everyone with money problems needs to stop buying the latest iphones or funko pops!
it must be nice to deny reality by making up strawmen at every turn

It honestly is, it takes a special kind of retard not to be able to get a college education these days. You don't have to be a nobel prize winner to get a good job. If you're even just average, you can get 100k job if you put enough effort in. It's up to you and no one else.

So what will be the spark that ignites the fire? Tension is rising and you can almost taste the blood in the air. It feels like shit is really going to hit the fan. I even hear my normal coworkers talking about a potential collapse. It's scary bros

Isn't it intuitive that people with less experience earn less money?
That's the problem with tracking groups rather than individuals. The 60 year old was once a 20 year old
Income tax data released by the Internal Revenue Service seem to show the exact opposite: People in the bottom fifth of income-tax filers in 1996 had their incomes increase by 91 percent by 2005.

The top one percent — "the rich" who are supposed to be monopolizing the money, according to the left — saw their incomes decline by a whopping 26 percent.

Meanwhile, the average taxpayers' real income increased by 24 percent between 1996 and 2005
Ad Feedback
One of these wild cards is that most Americans do not stay in the same income brackets throughout their lives. Millions of people move from one bracket to another in just a few years.

What that means statistically is that comparing the top income bracket with the bottom income bracket over a period of years tells you nothing about what is happening to the actual flesh-and-blood human beings who are moving between brackets during those years.

That is why the IRS data, which are for people 25 years old and older, and which follow the same individuals over time, find those in the bottom 20 percent of income-tax filers almost doubling their income in a decade. That is why they are no longer in the same bracket.

That is also why the share of income going to the bottom 20 percent bracket can be going down, as the Census Bureau data show, while the income going to the people who began the decade in that bracket is going up by large amounts.

Attached: thomassowell-e1482936214460.jpg (474x349, 24K)

The government literally pays people to live in Alaska.

So in other words Obama took the federal deficit from over $1 trillion in 2009 when he took office to half that in 2016 right before he left?
Wow, sounds like Obama did a great job!

Because it's not allowed. The last time some states tried to leave the US it resulted in a bloody civil war whose effects are still felt to this day.

you should go outside more often

Lol 250 eu left over is peanuts dude , come back when ur married with a kid and sustain a wife too and see how well u live. Autismo

>The idea is to get your boss to notice youre working harder and get a promotion.

>communism.
Fuck that. Libertarian Socialism is the actual best system. Preserve personal freedoms while heavily regulating and breaking up the corporations. The country would be at its best if it were covered coast to coast in family farms and small buisnesses.

>I even hear my normal coworkers talking about a potential collapse. It's scary bros
Where the fuck do you live? Which state?

>It's all natural resources but no refinement.
Well fuck, I see now. Thanks.

Perhaps you should move somewhere with cheaper housing?

This but unironically, millenials dont save up then seethe when they're fatasses are lacking in funds

See the thing about the internet is that you can pretend to be anyone or anything you want.

Ok wikipedia politician

Here’s an idea
Why not just dial that shit back a bit so the price isn’t as outrageous?

>The country would be at its best if it were covered coast to coast in family farms and small buisnesses.
You mean... like... I don't know...
Communes?

>having a wife and child when you literally can't afford them

damn sick counter point bruh

this but unironically, people who often complain they are poor get really defensive when you ask about their spending habbits

>heavily regulating and breaking up the corporations
enjoy your nogainz

If you're complaining about a billion dollars being spent you have no idea how much bloat there is

Attached: with_explainer,_total_spending_pie_large.png (680x670, 213K)

>I don't know why people don't just work harder
Because our societies teach "work harder" is for faggots. The main problem is that your average middle-class is a lazy retard that constantly makes excuses for why they're poor, and are literally INCAPABLE of ever admitting.
Now we have politicians bitching and moaning about a "universal basic income". The basic income exist because millions of humans are lazy slobs instead of having to go to work 5 days a week.

Once that happens it's game over for the 99% in our society. It'll further create discourse as people hide away into their warm, but empty rooms filled with iphones and Wal-mart garbage. People will rot away like heroin addicts day and night as they are fed the universal basic income to support their "Middle-class" lives.

Attached: Acerola.jpg (3558x2000, 419K)

These companies have this retarded as fuck policy nowadays where you need to treat every single customer as if they're a family member, and if you don't do that, then you're out. I was interviewed for Home Depot a couple months back just wanting a simple job and the manager there was going on and on about treating everyone with respect and blah blah blah, as if people are joining your shitty unprofessional as fuck company because it's your dream and not just because it's a paycheck. I never even heard back from the guy, and when I went back for a second interview for a different position, I was turned away saying that they already had my application. The only reason how and why I even got into my previous job at Winn-Dixie was because my brother worked there.

i got the newer ps4 on black friday for 220 canadian and i haven't spent more than $35 on a game since witcher 3's collectors edition
games as a service are always shit and any online functionality loses it charm for me after a few weeks so it's not worth spending on

Not him but this was a reality back then you retarded zoomer , look it up.

lol why do you think average american means "LA/San Fran"

>wagecucks are making less than ever and gaming is about to cost more than ever
And yet my boss is bitching and moaning about everyone's work not meeting minimum wage.

>Pirating makes you a thieving scum bag

Holy shit kys.

>$700 console
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 3DO-FZ1-Console-Set.png (1200x560, 453K)

It's cheaper to send the unrefined material to the lower 48 for refinement than refine it up in Alaska and ship it out. And almost everything is by sea cuz Canada only has like one major road going up to it.

Yeah cause big corporations like Google and the other FAANG stocks that are all conveniently pushing for liberalism will totally break themselves up

you know it's true. you know nothing, you just go to wikipedia and jump from one article about a political ideology to another, you pick up one that you think sounds good, and then you stick with it. that's you.

There is no inherent meaning to life. People are lazy slobs because nothing they do will make their situations 'better,' they have nothing to live for but the arbitrary standards set by society.

We got too comfortable.

>we could eliminate the debt if we got rid of gibs for a term or two
what the fuck bros

what about his job then?

I'm all for it. There should be more AA games that are not bloated boring open world MMO-lites and focus on one or two new interesting ideas with decent polish.

Americans will be getting a free $1000 a month once Yang wins. That's plenty enough to fund my gaming.

I wouldn't expect much of an argument from a theief

>work harder
Yeah bro just work harder to compete with people who live on a dollar a month.

drug fiends manage to find hundreds and thousands of pounds a week to feed their habit. gamers will have to follow suit if they want to keep up to date with all the MTX.

You're confusing debt and deficit
Deficit is how much we overspend each year
Debt is a total of all the different years debts

I guess you could say "Thanks, Obama"!

That was in fucking 1995 money too. What a shit show.

Marxism is a failure, and every marxist regime has collapsed or gone back to capitalism like China and become much better off for it.
Capitalism is not perfect, but it's leagues better than Marxism.

Attached: 1488586671712.png (644x598, 120K)

Middle class four decades ago

>your own house
>two or three cars
>only the man is working - the wife stays at home raising the kids
>enough money to go on vacations 2-3 times a year
>can easily support 2-4 kids

"Middle class" today

>your own small apartment
>maybe a bigger one if someone lives with you
>you and your partner both need to work in order to pay for it
>no time or money to have a car - forced to use rental services or bikes
>even if you decide to have one single kid - that kid will get forced to spent most of his time away from his parents because both parents are working fulltime

But hey! This generation truly is the luckiest! We have amazing things like Amazon, Walmart and Netflix!

BASED

>nothing come back.
It’s the vision the founding fathers had. A nation of small scale farms and local buisnesses. You may like your megacorporations, but you cannot argue that they are better for the average American than more local options. Money should flow between people, not into a couple dozen offshore bank accounts.

fun fact every single ideology has at least 1 corporation that agrees with it.

still no counter argument

just be a guy with a better job (you do have a good job, right, you ARE economically attractive, right?) who can fully support a wife and kid only on your paycheck, right? Likewise, make sure your wife is working and don't hook up with any single moms, which sadly most girls are single moms already. Sure you will have less spending money or less money to put into retirement, savings, or stocks, but hey, at least you aren't poor class.
work more hours and dont bitch any maybe someone else will notice you (they won't, who gets promoted has already been pre determined).
something I cant do, as it turns out. im literally losing money to live on my own despite eating less and losing 30lbs, now I'm 120lbs as a guy
I do care more about money than video games, obviously people care about this topic and many other topics like this on Yea Forums now since they are of age to do it now.
i have no choice, couldnt pass a certain general college class so I cant get a degree and I already tried taking 3 trades. i spent so much money trying to get an education that it was a waste of time and money trying to get that education when I could have been working more and harder

$599 USD is about $800 CAD. Why the fuck would they do that?

People aren't lazy; work just has literally no meaning anymore. Most food production could be automated/requires little labour to function now. All we have is service jobs and bullshit office jobs that no one likes and no one needs that last from 9 to 5 for no reason.

Cut the work day down to 3 hours. Add two more days to the weekend.

I...are you retarded?
The point is that instead of overspending by $1.4 trillion+ like we were in 2009 Obama lowered that to under $700 billion by 2013.

Shouldn't Canada invest into some major roads and also gain money from being a transit nation? Seems logical to me at least.

I'm not even arguing, I was not even the original person you were arguing with. You're just fucking retarded wikipedia politicians

aren't 62 percent of jobs burger flipping or unskilled service industry?
this is fake news

Experience. Have you ever lived in a communist country? Basically everyone is a NEET as far as productivity goes. You just sit around in an office for a few hours with your thumbs up your ass and praise the officials

Why don't you complain about the senate?
California has as many senators as Rhode Island.
There's only complaints about the presidency being undemocratic. Never the senate. Why is that?

I’m not saying they want that. I’m saying that’s what should happen.

>minimum wage jobs don't support 2 bedroom 2 bath mortgages

wow
woah

I'm sure the study also fails to account for dual incomes

If people lived by that premise we would have been extinct by now. Try again kiddow.

why do people not get you're literally not supposed to sit in an entry level career your entire life?

Honestly the more I listen to these posts the more I realize that millenials would have pulled the same stunts as the boomer generation. The only reason they're mad is that they didnt get to be the ones to pull the trigger

SACRIFICE FOR THE FATHERLAND. Seriously I don't know when Americans became 19th century Germans

Attached: 1567456907534.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

>Literally how is an ideology that is diametrically opposed to the concentration of wealth and power going to result in any rich person benefiting from said system?
This is really cute.
There will never be a human society in which the distribution of power is equal, or at least pretends to be. Take every single implementation of communism throughout history and this alone will stay true, there's always an unquestioned social elite ruling at the top regardless of time, place and social context.
I know, not muh commie utopia and all of that, but it's just a hard fact of life you have to deal with. A flaw in the transformation of an state towards the communist ideal is the concentration of power and wealth under one single entity, which tends to be the state itself, and how could elites say no to that prospect in itself?
>How was Kapital out of context?
It's a stagnant work that doesn't adapt to the socioeconomic realities of today. And there has been no substantial effort to modernize it, nor deal with the logical flaws it suffers from.

They wont
They'll break their budget to get it or they just won't, Sony knows what they're doing with the prices
People who can afford it will buy it at a higher price because their income allows them to, and the higher price will make up for lost sales due to people's willingness to buy a playstation

>drug fiends manage to find hundreds and thousands of pounds a week to feed their habit.
>drug addicts are going out and getting thousands of dollars a week for drugs
LMAO

>here's your controller bro
>just $189.99 + tax + tip

Defend this.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1997x1044, 135K)

You sound like an old fuck living on this old idea that if you work harder, that automatically means you're going to be rewarded more. This isn't the case with companies nowadays. Companies will work you to the fucking bone to get as much as they can out of you before you quite out of spite. If you sign up to be a stocker at a grocery store, they're also going to make you go get carts, go work at the register or bag groceries, change the rancid filthy garbage outside that's been baking in the hot sun all day, or to just throw you wherever they feel like. But then you get told how privileged and fortunate you are to have a job, and that you just need to endure it. Meanwhile your boss goes on their third vacation that quarter. Yeah, like I should really be thankful that I get to work a shitty job with the barest of minimum income with bosses that have no respect for you at all because you're just another ant working for the mound.

And you are arguing at two people. I just jumped in the thread making one post and you assume I’ve made 30

Because you'll pay for it anyways.
Same reason even budget phones like the OnePlus One went from being ~$350 in 2014 to $700+ today.

You could also live in the midwest and work a manual labor job and get a big cheap house in no time at all.

Maybe people wouldn't be so broke if we actually bought stuff they could afford.

Very few jobs are actually minimum wage (7/hr). 12 bucks an hour or the like does not support a house and family.

Based and sad at the same time.

Quit being racist and sexist; import more diversity.

>Needing Dual Incomes in the first place
lmao. Conserviucks, everyone.

Long time ago: A minimum-wage job would get you an apartment and let you rent month-by-month with a little saved over to eventually get a house. Now you can't do that.

Please regale us with how dual-incomes can (read: they can't) get a house now a days, boomer.

>unf yes daddy trump keep taking more out of my paycheck every month for the health insurance companies, this is totally worth owning the libs!

The system would work if there was something in place that forced companies to actually trickle down

Just work 5 jobs bro.

go back you fucking pinko faggots

Attached: GO BACK.png (954x1157, 105K)

Sure, where can we go?
>the next town over with literally no employment for my skillset, along with all the trouble of getting a new job
>out in the suburbs with a 2+ hour stressful commute and a majority of your funds going to gas
>across the tracks near the city center, plagued by high crime where you run the risk of getting mugged or your car/flat broken into

>And you are arguing at two people
No
>and you assume I’ve made 30
No

I don't care about you.
Stop being schizophrenic,

>I realize that millenials would have pulled the same stunts as the boomer generation.
What stunts? What did boomers ever do to piss you guys off?

Managers at grocery stores dont really make that much desu.

>"games as a service" model
This is how. If wagies have to invest more time and energy into singular games then the sunk cost fallacy will keep them on one game for far longer.

obsessed

>Add two more days to the weekend.
you know, I've always wondered what would happen to kids if something like that happens, like, they'd have to stay in school longer than adults have to work

I did an internship in college and my "oh fuck....." moment was when i realized...

1. Nothing of what i learned in college was useful

2. I didn't even need to be at my job to do my job. I could have been at a McDonalds down the street from my house drinking a coffee and doing my work.

So i didn't need college or even a full office to do my work, and yet i still had to graduate and i still had to do my long ass communte to my internship. A lot of our ideas about work are becoming quickly outdated.

I like how you say this when democrats unironically brag about taxing white people to death to pay for those poor innocent minorities.

Attached: Untitled.png (644x956, 102K)

The minimum wage doesn’t scale with inflation

This kind of shit is why I'm currently a NEET. Fuck the system and working for the man. You barely get paid shit in minimum wages while the assholes at the top get paid billions.

Or they could just not promote you since you're so good where you're at.

daily reminder that marx was a journalist armchair economist and it shows. his works are utter trash and you'd be hard pressed to find any economist who takes it seriously. even at the most leftist universities, he's a footnote at best. most of what he said was utter trash, and the few things he was right about he just nicked off of other people (including adam smith, ironically)
Marxism was a scam started by a hack from the very, very beginning.

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
lmao

He's not talking about the manager positions immediately above his position, he's talking about the owner of the business. I also worked in retail and I know precisely what he's talking about, and I'm not american, it's the same all over the west.

The business can replace anyone in an instant, because there are overwhelming amounts of low IQ low standards nonwhites overwhelming our countries, anyone can be replaced at any moment. Which is why capitalists can reduce rights, standards and salaries for its workers. The capitalists go hand in hand with our governments.

Im still in school, but my dad said if you work hard you will get promoted and rewarded. Is this true? He literally worked from the mailroom to a senior position in the company.

bernie bros! I thought money grew on trees and that my million dollar college debt would be paid with rich people taxes!

Sanders saves the average person money by covering healthcare, meaning employers can afford to pay their employees more since they are no longer burdened by healthcare payments for their employees.

Middle class are just a bunch of dumb anime posting incels

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>What did boomers ever do to piss you guys off?
do you know what happened in 2008 or are you pretending to be retarded

store managers are wage slaves just like the shelf jockeys bro, my store manage makes less than $20/hour.

you don't start getting respectable wages until you get into regional

The idea is that while taxes will increase, you won't have to pay for your health insurance, so your overall expenses will go down.

I won't defend it. In fact, I tell people to not buy it because it's ridiculously overpriced. Part of the issue is that people actually buy overpriced crap they don't need, then wonder why they can't afford anything.

>looked up the article
>at the end in small print it admits that the majority of Americans live in middle class households

No shit Sherlock, the majority of jobs are entry level. That doesn't mean the majority of people are working those jobs and living solely off the income they earn from it.

Except for the seven figure cost metal 3D printer, I could work from home and talk with co-workers through slack and it wouldn't be different than what I have to drive to work for. It's a fucking sham.

>any sort of transfer payment is literally the state seizing all property
Seriously at this point it's like trying to get the horses out of a burning barn.

Because if you get rid of welfare then a couple million people go homeless or die because they rely on it.

Lmao I don't care to keep track, stop being schizophrenic, do something better with your life.

only waste money on pc parts and pirate everything else

>praise hard workers
>corporations hire hard workers and expect everyone to work just as hard under harsh conditions
>"wtf why can't i be lazy and rich"

honestly it's your own fault.

Don't forget the part about most likely either parent not even knowing how to drive because driving a vehicle has become less and less common.

There's a reason why more and more people are becoming self-employed or decide to become a creative instead of working for shitty companies or going to college so they can end up in crippling debt and be forced into an extremely competitive environment.

>A BD player is like 40 bucks now, what do you think that would be in 1960 dollars?
just for reference, ~$4.50

When he says "work hard" he means "work hard at building a network and socializing with your superiors so they're more likely to want to promote/reward you."

Why does the price drop after 30 years?
When those technologies first got introduced, there was complaints about the price, like the OP, or people a decade ago about the price of smart phones.
Was it due to a government saying that TVs and Blu-ray's are cheaper and thus they were?
Secondly. This is a response to those saying things were better in the 60s etc
If today more people have access to things our parents grew up considering to be luxuries are commonplace, even among the poor, we have to think about what kind of system brought that into place, because that's an advantageous system

Because some people are unable to move on to a higher paying position for various reasons. Maybe the field they're trained in has few openings, they might lack the connections that someone else has, or they're genuinely lazy. Plenty of people 'get' that they should have better jobs - the issue is that people are expected to stick it out longer and longer in entry level jobs with minimal pay while prices increase.

It's not a guarantee but there is a correlation. But working hard =/= mean you are being useful so keep that in mind.

Good. Less people to clothe, feed, and bog down the job market.

Not positive, but I'm guess that's inflated by oil/gas workers.

>these socialist drones think the state won't find ways to scrounge you out of more money
>these socialists think their bosses will voluntarily pay their employees more money
LMFAO

And how do you think "the assholes at the top" got there? It wasn't from sitting in their parents' basement refusing to work.

I swear to God, why are poorfags so fucking stupid? Why do you think everyone with any level of wealth just magically had it handed to them or some shit?

Care to explain your reasoning?

Yeah, and I was told healthcare costs was going to go down and I could keep my doctor in '08

Typical "values" voter who wants to ban abortion.

Attached: 1562453530735.png (543x480, 374K)

Corporations don't hire hard workers. Have you ever worked? The only hard workers are the young and naive or the truly useless. Eventually, they rise to management where they do less work and make more money, and pat each other on the back about how hard they're working when they're on Facebook 7/8 hours of the work day, if they even work 40 hours in a week.

if anything that's the actual boomer opinion you retard

this

capitalism never accounted for literal emperors of the world who have more money than the entire governments.
its an anomaly in the system.

You are just a former libertarian who isn't quite a fascist yet. Give it a year or two and you'll be able to quote Mein Kampf.

Tbh some of them do, some rich kids just get a cushy job from their pops

>employers can afford to pay their employees more

haha what fucking world do you live in where you think a company would ever WILLINGLY pay their employees more?

when canada raised the minimum wage, my employer stopped offering raises.

>lol just work hard bro
Imagine wasting your only shot at being a sentient being in close proximity to the truth of everything in vapid social constructs for the opportunity of even more vapid social acceptance. Holy shit.

Attached: 1509739274944.png (536x566, 251K)

That means more crime too. More homeless desperate people means more chances you get shanked on the street at night for your wallet.

If you want to live in a palace, why not train yourself in a job that will afford you one
Petroleum engineering graduates get 6 figure starting salaries out of school

Where in that screenshot does it say anything about white people?

It's called saving up or buying things on finance.
That is what you dowhen you have a job.

>Buying games

Attached: 1528146507904.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

pc gaming, steam sales and pirting. cheap fucker computer, you get it cheaper cuz you build it from shit parts from goodwill and whatever.

JUST WORK OVERTIME FOR FREE YOU'LL GET REWARDED EVENTUALLY

Attached: 1562254386645.png (421x940, 407K)

>force a raise in minimum wage
>boss says lol no
How long do you think he will still be a boss?

Can you name a system or time when this wasn't the case?

>There will never be a human society in which the distribution of power is equal, or at least pretends to be.
Except historically you're demonstrably wrong. Social democracies are clearly more equal than monarchies or empires, and there's no reason to think we can't keep extending that further.

>every single implementation of communism throughout history and this alone will stay true,
Marxism-Leninism was a required system that existed to defend Communism from outside Capitalist forces (and they were right - the US would spend pretty much the entire 20th century trying to undermine Socialism in every single country it could). It wasn't wanted, but it was necessary.

At any rate, it's either that or surrendering humanity to Capitalism like Fascists do.

>It's a stagnant work that doesn't adapt to the socioeconomic realities of today.
Exploitation of labour hasn't actually changed in the slightest. If anything, Marx's analysis is even more correct today as the internal contradictions of Capitalism are becoming ever more apparent.

t. third worlder

because they want to pay out as little as possible through welfare while still placating all the people whose jobs are being replaced with poor immigrants alongside wages that haven't kept up with inflation for decades in the first place

>fun fact every single ideology has at least 1 corporation that agrees with it.
as long as its politically correct.
can't risk losing money over some *pfft* ideologies

>Scarlet likely $600-700 due to specs
It's going to be $499, Microsoft already stated they won't go above that price, Microsoft can actually afford to take a loss, now shut up and stop shilling, Sony faggot, only the PS5 will be $599 or above.

America is a third world shithole. Honestly most of America is indeed a third world country. 1/3 Americans are obese. another 1/3 are overweight. 1/4 are alcoholics, 1/4 are addicted to drugs both legal and illegal. 1/3 are depressed. 1/3 have a mental disorder. 8/10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck. Roughly 7/10 Americans are too addicted to pop culture or escapist pursuits leading to their real lives falling apart. 1/3 Americans are black or Hispanic. Most Americans have zero financial literacy to know how to get make money, properly save or start a business.

America is only an economic collapse away from a full out civil war your statics don't supprise me one bit. There is something absolutely fucked with contemporary America. Just like the late Roman empire with the use of lead pipes in their drinking water, there is something that is poisoning everyone here and it could be many things.

Because that IS the average american, roughly 80% of america's population lives in big cities or the areas just around big cities.

Cost of living is high to very high
Why would these niggas do that you ask my yuropoor friend? Because that is where all the work is nigga, You wanna live in a rural area? Well be prepared to farm or pave roads, The pay is decent but thats almost all you can do.

And no you fuck working remotely doesn't work as more and more IT companies just hire out to east india because they just care about that bottom line.

GL to all you 30 year old IT fags getting shafted in the near future.

Considering what was going on at the time that seems to be the natural result of counter cyclical fiscal measures rather than some brilliant austerity plan from Obama's administration.

Obamacare was a shit policy and Obama was a shit president. Single payer has been proven to work.

I'd like to see what they count as "cost of living". I remember some news website, maybe even them, did a graph breaking down the cost of living for middle class people and it included shit like giving $5000 to charity a year.

Not even making a political a gument, but isn't spending done by Congress? I thought the president could only approve/veto it.

I don't want to though. Abortion is based and keeps retarded faggots from shitting out financial burdens.

Good thing the second amendment allows me to keep a handgun.

Maybe a controverial opinion on here but I fucking hate Reddit

The same way they always have, playing F2P games on PC and pirating.

Old games are a thing.

>Boss pays funds to political candidate.
>Boss fires you and hires some illegals or visas for some kickbacks.
>Boss keeps job and gets promoted for being in cahoots.

You sound very informed on how Marx was wrong. Could you care to extrapolate on what, precisely, Marx said that was incorrect? In detail, please.

>buying consoles

Based and burger pilled.

>yeah just get a stem degree
If everyone get's a stem degree then you'll be an engineer working minimum wage.

At least I get to live in Los Angeles or NYC instead of living like a bumpkin in Montana.

>taxing white people to death

White people only make up about half of the middle class so I'm not sure how you think "middle class != white people!"

You too, nigger.

Attached: 1513280883482.png (944x4013, 662K)

>When I put in my two weeks for my old job, the boss told me to "not burn any bridges", even though I knew for a fact that he hated me and is the sole reason why I kept getting moved around to different departments
I wanted to fucking scream in his face.

Yeah, I'll just save up with all the money that gets taken away due to paying rent and bills, not even counting what you need to actually survive and feed yourself with.

Attached: 1561120782926.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

Honestly at this rate I think I'll just go full /vr/ and just play retro games. I still have a working PS1, PS2, PS3 Super Slim, Wii, Wii U and two PS4s, as well as a decent gaming PC that will let me play all the older games I want. There is really no reason for me to keep buying new games with tons of DLC, P2W and GaaS bullshit. I'll leave that for the stupid zoomer kids.

Miss me with that new gaming industry cancer.

It's just funny that a drunkard loser who couldn't hold a job wants the state to do everything for him.

Attached: IMG_20190829_235350.jpg (680x506, 68K)

Riding on the backs of whales in anything f2p, and spending $15 a month on a VPN for everything else. There's been a quiet but refreshing turn to yohohoing among those of us in the depths of wagecuckery, being seen as solid financial responsibility while people who buy every new music/media/game are viewed with disdain as someone who doesn't plan for the future. It's like the people who would want to slap the shit out of someone who was wasteful at the end of the Great Depression, but applied to modern entertainment.

youtu.be/jZLlLoCGIuE

8500 stores closing
Worst since 2009

Who's ready for economic collapse and ww3

/thread

>tfw the average american has less than a thousand dollars in savings for emergencies
I dont buy that

Attached: 1544261656822.jpg (287x252, 13K)

the worst part of yurop is the immigrants they let in, and the worst part of murrica is the murricans, yet burgers will never be self-aware enough to realize it

Yeah, I won a XBOX back in 2017.
With Games With Gold I have almost 100 "free" games that I've barely touched. Plus there are a handful of games given away.
Most digital games I've bought were $15 or less.

He can take a lower paying job that has lower cost of living
I.E.
>Earn 50k
>Pay 12k in rent
Vs
>Earn 44k
>Pay 5k in rent

>Called middle class
>About half the jobs don't allow you to afford it
Gee who could have thunk

nobody said anything about minimum wage, AND, minimum wage is immoral because it is enforced by the state on businesses at the point of a gun, so it won't even work in the long run.

trust me, i'm swedish, we have some of the "highest" minimum wages in the world, do you think it's anywhere near a livable wage? 1100 USD/month for rent to live anywhere near where the jobs are. The AVERAGE house price is ~312K USD. Banks won't loan you to purchase that unless your salary is ~8.4k USD/month, which is about top 5% of Sweden, so virtually every single person who owns a house in Sweden today is either rich, born rich, or has their boomer parents paying their house for them.

the only way you can have a moral market where business owners will voluntarily raise their workers salaries is in a free society without hordes of low IQ africans and arabs swarming everything, because then the workforce will be in demand, rather than the opposite.

I haven't paid for entertainment in over 15 years outside of a few PC parts. Why would anyone do otherwise?

Attached: 1371764139783.gif (283x283, 412K)

Oh, you haven't actually read anything he wrote. I assume you think Engels, his successful industry owner friend who wrote Kapital alongside him, was also a failure?

The problem isn't socialism, diversity and whatever.
The problem is that the global economy is doing incredibly shitty.

The ones in the upper league are securing their share while telling the rest that we need to make compromises and adapt to the changing global game.

Back in the days there was no competition in China or India. Companies needed to pay you handsomely if they wanted to get shit done - Nowadays its easy to keep the salaries low by simply threatening everyone with outsourcing. Most companies don't even pay in form of salaries anymore - Most people nowadays work as wage slaves instead and have to endure all kinds of bullshit as the result.

The problem here is that you can't cancel globalisation. If one nation refuses to sell out their own kind to the global game they will simply get left behind and nobody will buy anything from them thanks to everything being more expensive as the result.

And of course people are aware of that and push into the western cities as the result in hope that one day they might make it and work in a position where they can actually afford a decent life.

The middle class is a thing of the past and will never return. Soon everyone will either be part of the elite or part of the wage slaving low income population who only exists to fund the life of the elite.

>Yeah, I'll just save up with all the money that gets taken away due to paying rent and bills, not even counting what you need to actually survive and feed yourself with.
Well after all my bills i'm left with like £500 a month.

Why don’t you guys just become truckers? It’s comfy and you get to be alone for long stretches of time.

Attached: FC2BCFF6-CE1A-4978-91AF-A3CC86B7C242.jpg (576x384, 52K)

extremely based

Social democracies weren't truly equal. A clear social ladder existed.
>At any rate, it's either that or surrendering humanity to Capitalism like Fascists do.
You DO realize you're surrendering humanity to socioeconomic elites and tyrannical powers regardless of choice, right? How the fuck can you even advocate for that?
>Exploitation of labour hasn't actually changed in the slightest
It has. Slightly. I'm talking about how everything else has, and why the implementation of a true communist utopia is literally a fucking pipedream that elites use in order to profit from the dumb and incapable of reflection, like you.

>Abolish federal power
Imagine paying so little attention in your history classes.

and also die of a VTE -> PE

Is home ownership a requirement for being middle-class? I've seen plenty of wagies who spend the majority of their paychecks on mortgage payments. I've been in the same rent controlled apartment since college (been two years since I graduated) and I can buy pretty much everything I want just working 30 hours a week.

Dont cha get it?

Attached: 422e0b631bb603e85adad1f4ff581844 (1).png (631x392, 216K)

Cool. You don't live in America. I don't fucking care.

>become truckers
>he doesnt know
user I...your job...machines...

>1/3 Americans are black or Hispanic

All those other factors and what a coincidence.

i made a game on steam then i added items to the game and now i sell steam items for my game for steam money to buy other peoples games

does that count as not paying?

This
Rent is fucking insane
You need a roommate and to live in a nigger filled shithole just to not get raped by increased housing costs

The removal of a minimum wage just starts a race to the bottom.

The 50/60s. Even the 80s-08.

No of course not, because no one follows the ideology regardless and thinks it's just free gibs instead of working and dying in a field.
Marxism is promoted by people who can't hold a job yet think they'll be a ruling member of the elite.

when that 60 year odl was 20 years old the wage he was being paid was enough to buy a home, car, and support a family with a high likelihood of promotion opportunities compared to today. But ok retard.

communism doesn't wo-

Attached: DA654562-9871-4B99-8299-68AA342C598E.jpg (569x370, 209K)

>2014
In 2014 most millennials we college students, or just out of college. Even the old end of the cohort was only 30 or so, depending on how you define "millennial'.

Robots are taking that job in 3 years

>1871
>talking about WW3

Landlords are bad, you say?

Attached: mao zedong.jpg (474x627, 42K)

>meaning employers can afford to pay their employees more
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do the Democrats are Marxists?

Most of America has low impulse control and that demographic seems to keep rising

the removal of jews and capitalists removes both minimum wage and a race to the bottom

It's not communism that made China a superpower, it's their totalitarianism and suppression of the will of the people. While that's common with communist regimes, it's not integral.

>A whopping 99.9% of jobs don't support a middle class life

But remember goyim, SOCIALISM BAAAD.

And I'm not talking about full retard socialism, but social programs like social security, medicare/medicaid, etc. that Republicans want to get rid of and dumbfuck inbred conservative voters support it because they get triggered by the term "socialism."

Europe and immigrants ? Nigga America is immigrant Land since it was stolen from the indians.

>VTE -> PE
What?

>The problem is that the global economy is doing incredibly shitty.
No, it's not. We're in one of the wealthiest period of all human history. The global economy is doing amazingly.

The problem is wage stagnation. The 1% has increased it's wealth significantly while everybody else is poorer.

We're generating so much wealth, but it goes to the top.

Attached: historical.png (500x647, 124K)

Poor people deserve to be poor. Your typical man/woman’s attitude upon coming into extra money like tax refunds and such is “oh now I can afford to buy this or that” instead of saving it or investing it.

>china
>communism
lmao

>"Vacations? Retirement? What the fuck are those?"

but capitalism is why we needed a minimum wage in the first place

I'm so sure anymore. When they're not bickering about muh trans rights their only popular talking points are free college and healthcare.

+10 credit score

yeah they are, take it or leave it. if you dont wat retail/restaurant/warehouse/service, get a college education, freelance something, or start your own business. those are your only three options

It's been this way for literally hundreds of years
Turns out people like their new shit, and get meaning from their work. Where before it took 60% of the population being farmers to support a civilization now it's like 2%. This motivated the communists too. But they still had bread lines.

Attached: ourworldindata_share-working-in-agriculture-since-1300.png (3000x2100, 228K)

I am not defending communist states but pointing at a nebulous ideology and saying it's directly responsible is like saying that jesus is responsible for every action of the church

tl:dr

The problem is, you can't be the owner of the business and have his privilege without taking a huge risk in starting the business and possibly getting destroyed in debt if it fails. Or being born into it but thats another matter.

>No of course not
Maybe you should instead of parroting opinions.

Attached: a6e5e607059d54cde94bf964b186b56995b1cec62e6c5423b606fe9509efe9cd.jpg (250x267, 12K)

Must be fun living under a rock . /pity

>"Get a college education so you can spend all of your paycheck just trying to actually payoff going to college in the first place"

*the average person
Being dumb with your money is not an american thing, it's a worldwide problem.

>mfw I'm 28 and make around $40k a year.
Jesus this really has gotten bad. I thought I was the only one that was fucked in the ass.

Attached: 1568506278750.png (1281x1707, 776K)

Now what were the crime rates in that city?
Did it have AC?

It the only one that makes fucking sense anymore.
Graphics have really hit the wall out hard lately pretty much everything looks the same now.
I don’t think we’ll ever have another “Super Mario 64 is so mind blowing”
moment ever again

Imagine how great it would be if that wealth went to everyone else. People would buy more products and contribute more to the economy than we do now. A real strong economy

>implement socialist policies, like medicare
>certain demographics use them the most
>these same demographics dont pay anywhere near enough taxes to compensate for how much they use them
>those same demographics keep rising in population
>the demographic who actually pays for it keeps dropping
>if you aren't that leech demographic, your taxes may feasibly gobble up 90% of your income to pay for another demographic
>who hates you

And people as dumb as you can fucking vote.

Attached: 1544828630059.png (756x768, 131K)

We need to oush for more telework, prices in cities keep going up but all the work is in cities. If people could move out to a small town and still have a decent work without needing to live in a big city then a lot of housing issues would dissapear.

Dont cha get it

He was the leader of the KKK the spy group of all the racist people to make sure they dont do anything and leader of the confederacy

Also one last tidbit

We have said that Lucifer came to the world to wake man up, to help him remember his divine origin, the divine origin of his Spirit, and to help him free himself from the body-soul in which he is trapped, and from created time and matter.

Literally Atlanteans or Egyptians a whole generation.

Literally end times fulfilling death of a god outside of you and the birth of one inside of you.

Literally age of aquarius.

Literally destroy all the division in the world in one crisis.

Illuminati is geniuses

Attached: stonedenverairport.jpg (640x426, 91K)

>get a college degree
>get saddled with debt
>YOU DIDN'T GET THE RIGHT DEGREE
it's like pottery

understand that's good for the economy. if those poor people spend more money people like me (small business owners) make more money, we spend more money, cycle continues.

it's rich people hoarding money and not spending that's the problem.

Efficiency and production has gone up for the last ~50 years or so, but wages have remained stagnant for the last ~20. You fucking serious right now with this "work harder" bullshit?

I earn 1,5k minimum a month (I work on commision, it can go up to 2,3k) and save about half of that each month. My main expense is rent and weed.

>Why does the price drop after 30 years?
Because businesses are getting stuff made for cheaper by outsourcing all the manufacturing jobs to China? ;)

So I can instead parrot opinions from an old drunk fogey who wrote a few books instead?

Yes.
The LTV and the concept of surplus labor was BTFO'd by marginalism and marginal productivity so hard. Marx's economic theories are the equivalent of the flat earth of economics.

E V E R Y S I N G L E marxist regime had either collapsed, be a stagnated poverty ridden shithole, or gone back to capitalism like China and Vietnam becoming much better off for it.
Is capitalism perfect? Hell no. It's still leagues better than Marxism. Your ideology has never worked in practice, and it's insanity how you keep trying the same thing expecting a different result.

Attached: 4326325.png (486x322, 302K)

>>Good thing the second amendment allows me to keep a handgun.
that'll just make it more likely for the criminals to shoot you before robbing you.

Your job requires you to fix shit and you still only get $12? I answer phones for a living and make $23.50 an hour.

Think of it this way.

You are "right" in that if you think it's either socialism (good) or capitalism (bad), that "minimum wage" is a hint of good in an otherwise bad system.

I'm stating that capitalism and """""socialism"""" are both bad, and that minimum wage essentially acts as "controlled opposition" in order to keep people complacent inside a capitalist system.

do you understand my perspective now?

Have you considered living in another state?
Using indeed or ziprecruiter or something to see what other companies would hire you.

lucky europeans and their "no college debt" system haha

>implement socialist policies, like medicare
medicare isn't a socialist policy, dumb GOP shill

medicare also costs less overall to the average american than their current healthcare plans

go away

Attached: 1555353055592.jpg (466x466, 64K)

Those buisnesses should be taxed out the ass for outsourcing

so youre agreeing with him?

Yes, I love paying about 10% of my paycheck into a ponzi scheme that is social security/medicare that I won't see a dime, and I really love paying higher healthcare costs to pay for those precious minorities that use a program I will never touch.

Literally circular logic. Why would a console need to be so powerful if it is about games as a service? You can stream games on a fucking toaster.

>tfw happily debt free and have 10,000 in the bank in case of emergencies.
>GF wants to move in with me.
welp, I guess I better buy some gold and bury it.

Owning a gun makes you undeadable to bullets.

If they're desperate how can they get a gun without stealing it from another person who's armed? Luck? How could they afford ammo?

remember goys blizzard hasn't paid a single cent in tax lmao

hang every capitalist
hang every jew

this is why your only skill is driving in a straight line

>people with dual incomes can't get a house

???
what even is your argument

source?

Can't wait for that freedom dividend desu.

Attached: Screenshot_20190912_Election_Betting_Odds.png (277x674, 115K)

>medicare also costs less overall to the average american than their current healthcare plans

No it doesn't you fucking mongoloid. Medicare goes to the people who don't pay taxes more than anyone, as that chart demonstrates. Socialism doesn't work in a country that is 60% brown fucks who can't support anything and don't contribute.

>Thread about America
>Yuropoos think they have any say in the matter while they're getting buttfucked by mudslimes

How are you better than a nigger if you can't do anything a nigger can?

>or gone back to capitalism like China
an actually true economic statement on Yea Forums??? how can that be! most people here either incorrectly say china is still capitalist, or say it was never communist to begin with.

>costs of living are exploding
>rents are exploding
>everyone is getting paid in wages instead of salaries
>no social security
>one wrong move and you get replaced by someone else - maybe its Ranjid from India
>without college degree you don't even get a simple office job
>going to college puts you into massive debt
>getting sick a single time is often enough to push you into debt
>everyone will get replaced by robots soon

Attached: 1487728670320.jpg (501x672, 49K)

>government spends like drunken sailors on the military
>TheRe WoUlD bE nO bUdGet DeFiCit

Lmao please. Trump is just making the situation worse too.

Weed is for losers user...

>thinking the democrats have a ghost of a chance

Omegalul

People like to pretend the president is responsible for literally everything. It makes mindlessly supporting your political party easier.

How come average real wages haven’t grown since 1968, despite decades of incremental inflation?

Thanks capitalism.

Attached: 21EE6B93-80CF-4002-95C4-053FE6E04F44.jpg (2400x1536, 224K)

correct, there should 100% be an outsourcing tax.

What strange world are these polls from? Last I heard Biden already won

>government spends like drunken sailors on the military

Don't post anymore, moron

Attached: 1556368150283.png (908x819, 89K)

>tfw EMSfag
>paid absolute garbage to drag dying people off the street
>our service is considered one the better paying organizations in the state

>sums to 86%
where the FUCK is tulsi

They’ve been tricked into thinking it won’t work when it actually works great because it is automatically cheaper and the government won’t deny you coverage like regular insurance.

Shut up and give me a quest already pig fucker

and
>with college degree you don't even get a simple office job

Wouldn't the people who die because their welfare got cut off be adults. Responsible for their own livelihoods?
Vs babies who are the responsibility of their parents?
If you starve because your food stamps get cut off that's your fault.
If you get murdered in the womb that's your mother's fault

Money management.
Video games are not a right. If you want games, manage your money better.

The military budget is significantly less than the cost of healthcare

>Want a job
>Need to move to another city
>New city has traffic
>More violence and crime
>Everything is far from your house
>Everything is 10 times more expensive
>qol is lower than your small jobless city
Why should I move to a bigger city for a job ? I will probably have a better luck investing my time in a personal business than moving a job where you need to leave 3 hours early.

Without networking you don't even get a simple office job.

Attached: 1555536965919.jpg (565x768, 273K)

>That was in fucking 1995 money too.
And tech was more expensive back then. Even a modest PC would cost more than that console, sauce: itprotoday.com/blast-past-buying-computer-1995
Today you can get a decent gaming rig for $200, go to Youtube and search for budget builds or potato mashers. A $700 console now is impossible to justify, only an idiot would not see it as a complete waste of money.

Attached: generic_gaming_desktop_generic_game_desktop-999px.png (999x1072, 305K)

Marx couldn't even define value correctly.
I'm honestly kinda impressed a jew didn't know about interest rates.

>walks up behind person with knife/blunt weapon
>hits them over the head
>takes possessions
not like it's unheard of for low life criminals to have guns in the first place....

That 16% should be 6

Yang could beat Trump, he came out against cancel culture this week but not in a crazy way, just very calm and collected. He could win over the rural people.

Spending more on veterans than education is pretty shit.

giving to charity is a write off on taxes or something IIRC, i dont know how it works but it is

Attached: 1550561980352.png (865x679, 692K)

>everyone is getting paid in wages instead of salaries
technically this is an upside, but wages are shit anyway so

Just don't live in a city.

Wow I didn't expect someone to be this fucking crazy.

Attached: 1561424230904.png (857x771, 527K)

>this is why your only skill is driving in a straight line
Your average person doesn’t have acronyms for medical conditions floating around their head, autist.

office jobs are a joke.
you are retarded if you think being a secretary should be high paying

>GL to all you 30 year old IT fags getting shafted in the near future.

Thank you, we will need it :(

Attached: 1332469005082.jpg (750x750, 65K)

>he doesn't have a PC with a 1070 or 1080
Poorfags everyone

NA talking about mudslimes when it's filled to the brim by niggers and spics ahahaha

Explain my Champion Weed Smoking trophy then.

This is false, GTA V has been on sale several times, specially digitally

The average person can't even fucking drive.

But culture user, you get to prove you aren't a flyover hick by paying $2k a month for your studio.

>imagine being so much of a fucking retard who gets anally frustrated by competent people who live in competent countries telling you how to be fucking competent at once
I'd rather hear a Chinese about economy than mutts anyway.

I can emulate plenty of stuff. The catalog of games that I can't access is relatively small and it's not like I won't be able to play them in due time.

Then I'll take my chances. We can reinstate welfare and shit when we pay off the debt.

You didn't hear? She didn't qualify for the debates because she didn't do well enough in the polls.

Attached: Capture.png (1124x797, 88K)

googling something is beyond the means of average person?

People complain about outsourcing but as someone who works with tons of Indians and Chinese, 99% of them are totally incompetent. My workplace (which is pretty fucking big; if I named it you would know who they are) has realized this outsourcing shit doesn't work and these people can't simply be trained out of their third world education, and are already bringing back the US graduates who they can confirm know their shit. This is especially important when you work in technology and medicine, where leaving it to Tanish or Wang will kill large swaths of people and destroy your empire.

Attached: 1555559866185.jpg (1280x857, 88K)

what is piracy?

>Internet: 20$

Attached: 1552729210613.png (500x375, 251K)

I had to move out of my last apartment when they raised the rent from 600-950 in the span of 2 years, and this "graph" says that living under that includes a fucking housekeeper.

Nah, he doesn't have a chance within his own party. He's done.

>he thinks he’s not a poorfag for sucking Nvidia’s cock
lol

>$15.29
What in the fuck?
I make fucking $27.50/hr and I only have a Bachelor's.
Dude, I'm a staff Accountant (basically a glorified secretary) and I make almost double that.
What kind of shithole state do you live in where that's an acceptable salary for someone with ANY degree?

I agree, we should keep pumping money into healthcare to keep useless people alive

Attached: 1552647973755.png (657x705, 316K)

>The Xbone on the other hand, started off a worthy successor of the 360
Nope. Between the PS3 and the 360, xbox generally had the best performance for multiplats. In the current gen, the base PS4 was better for multiplats than the Xbone. The Xbone is a weak piece of shit that has to lower the resolution to 900p most of the time to keep up with the PS4. The One X is stronger than the Pro, but most consumers are buying the standard consoles instead of the refreshes, just because they're cheaper.

What Is The Video Game Collapse Of 2021

>employers can afford to pay their employees more since they are no longer

Attached: 1568504286637.jpg (540x529, 35K)

Reminder that the US healthcare system delivers the same life expectancy as Chile, while costing seven times as more. The US system is the most inefficient healthcare system in the world by many studies.

>Bernie got fucked
What happened?!

Why are so many millenials legit commies? Shit is scary as hell.

Weed Smoking trophy for the biggest loser on the block . Gratz user...

>excellent with money
>$650 per month for food
>$615 per month for donations
This picture is fucking hilarious

Georgism is the real redpill and btfos marxism

>I swear to God, why are poorfags so fucking stupid? Why do you think everyone with any level of wealth just magically had it handed to them or some shit?
See And it's less me being "stupid" (which I'm not) or being lazy (which again, I'm not), I'm just burned out and soured on the whole damn thing.

How are those student loan debts coming along, doc?

hell, it even got a permanent drop in price, it's just $30 on steam now

>fucking biden
IT'S HIS TURN

>WW3's going to be the 3rd world imploding / at war with itself, which causes the invasion to the 1st world due to extreme mass migration; Eliminating race once and for all

Dam Eldar

Attached: WH40k-anti-Eldar.png (640x553, 409K)

>our current healthcare model is useless
>dump more money into it

so glad I voted blumpf!

Because they're useful morons.

Warren stole his thunder.

>debt is paid off
>wellfare is back
>doesn't matter because the country has already gone to ruins because of a massive raise in crime and can't pay taxes anymore

Marx never had to work for a living, rich buddy Engels always paid his bills.

people realized that he doesn't have the best ideas.

>he doesn't have a pc AND a laptop with 1070/1080
oh the poor..

Probably because they're not making any money in the current system. FDR saved America from a socialist take over and republicans haven't forgiven him sense.

15 dollars is not rare at all. Im in Miami and 15 dollars for a job that requires a bachelor is super common.

government can't tax me if i'm dead

>publishers just keep the price of most games at least 2/3 of the full price and it only ever drops during sales
reading comprehension.

Healthy citizens cost less then sick, and before you going saying they would be dead, it takes time to reach that state, and that transition will always be more expensive

Even if you paid more in charity to reach beyond the standard deduction, you do not save money at all donating to charity in the long run. You will only save your marginal tax rate which is like 15-25% per every dollar you donate. So donate 1 dollar, you save 25 cents. The only way to play the game is "donating" to non-for-profits conveniently under your own control.

It's not only about games , it's about getting entertainment irl aswell

Hey look. The thing about freedom is people can choose to have different priorities
Some people want to focus on making art and don't want to put the time into getting a degree, that's fine. Their choice to make
Some people would rather focus on raising children than a career
My point isn't that everyone should get a stem degree, just that if you want to make more money, get a stem degree.
There's a top 10 most high paying degrees chart, everyone can pick from that. If you want to make money, learn a skillset that has high demand and low supply
The current top score is petroleum engineering

thats /pol/ you dumb faggot you think those old fucks are gonna go on the video game board for a website they barely comprehend?

Basically the idea is (and it varies from country to country) that you can donate some, all, or various variations within of any income tax (sometimes but not often other taxes) to charity rather than pay tax.

So you've lost that money anyway, its going to go to someone, so a lot of people pay it to specific causes. This has the knock-on effect of somehow being seen as more altruistic than paying your fucking taxes, and the government doesn't name wards after people. Its win-win: money you still essentially control in purpose.

There's usually a cap on how much. Sometimes the exact method of donation is handled differently, but the core concept is: Rather than pay the tax, you donate that money to charity instead.

I own a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house and I don't make much more than minimum wage.

When did America just completely abandon the idea of investing and budgeting money? It seems like everyone expects everything immediately for nothing these days, and thinks if that doesn't happen it's some sort of gross economic injustice and capitalism has failed.

Also, I think you're underestimating how hard accumulation of wealth is currently.

Fuck, everything about this makes me mad
>$400 groceries
>still $250 eat out
>$600 on fucking donations
>that much on health insurance
Ahhhhh fuck me if I had $100k a year...

>go homeless
Theres no possible way this can happen unless you're the last surviving member of your family with zero friends and no connections. Even then theres still assisted living and shelters.

That's true and yet, as the other user says, you are still at a constant risk due to expensive healthcare, while strictly speaking I'm poorer than you but I know I won't have medical or housing issues. Funny how that works.

I dont think you grasp what you're being told
>whites get sick the least
>whites pay the most taxes
>blacks and hispanics get sick the most
>blacks and hispanics pay the least taxes

>being a thief is okay if you're wearing an expensive suit when you do it but not if you can't afford to do anything but work to be stolen from by suits

Attached: 237443654.png (650x580, 685K)

That's disgusting, even an entry-level job here in MA that pays $18-$19/hr will only require an Associate's degree at most.

> often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
>insufferable, delusional community
>manchildren love it
>system of choice for trannies and the morbidly obese.

hahahahaha wow, someone is salty as fuck
Making things cheap and easily accessible is a good business strategy.

>horrible online, overpriced.
>console is overpriced, very low value in general
Literally basic economics is charging as much as people are willing to pay. And they are, in fact they're HAPPY to pay.

It's a good business, I'd like to buy more shares

Personally, I'd rather buy more NTDOY than a videogame.

It all depends on whether or not the unempolyment rate stays where it is. American consumer is the only thing propping up the economy right now. If people start losing jobs, consumer confidence falls, consumer spending falls, companies get concerned and stop investing and hiring, people start defaulting on their loans, everything turns red fast.

That would be very difficult for him to get past, even if the dem candidate were a literal dog. (people do love dogs)

I'm not sure what you're trying to convey, but what we're doing right now, increasing spending while decreasing revenue (tax-cuts) is not sustainable. Unless QE can seriously work some magic, the boomers are fucking us all over yet again.

Attached: 1452229807842.png (1080x1920, 2.35M)

Reminder that if you're in a state and you're making less than these, you should sign up for food stamps and medicaid immediately

Most people make below the poverty line don't know that after 23 you can claim food exemption with whoever you're living with and apply for food stamps easily.

Because they're the largest group of the middle class?

Do retards (people from Reddit) really think America has no state-sponsored healtchare programs already?

>It's genuinely cheaper to eat out every night by going to McDonalds than it is to actually make and cook your own food, and if you want to actually eat healthy, you're looking at paying even more
>"wtf why is america so fat??"

Attached: 1541302782844.jpg (960x720, 55K)

>The LTV and the concept of surplus labor was BTFO'd by marginalism and marginal productivity so hard
It wasn't, though. Marginalism exists because economists care about the exchange value of goods. Marginalism is useful for explaining prices in a market system. The LTV, instead, describes how a Capitalist society functions and where surplus value actually comes from, something Marginalism can't tackle because it's not designed to tackle it. They don't actually conflict. They're different theories used for different reasons.

>E V E R Y S I N G L E marxist regime had either collapsed, be a stagnated poverty ridden shithole, or gone back to capitalism like China and Vietnam becoming much better off for it.
"Communism" transformed the Soviet Union in a fully industrialized power without starvation, with full literacy, massive technological advancement and gender equality within 20 years.

The reason Communism ultimately fell apart was due to Capitalism chipping away at it for the vast majority of its existence,

Attached: d9261a1b084edcf5a89c98a91c7ef2476cd673c3825ff4a2340b7db029eac8d5.jpg (960x686, 257K)

Yes and when people with a middling skill set can't make any money be prepared for societal problems.

He could've gone to a bank and ask someone there why finances exist and maybe then he wouldn't have written retarded shit like "more labor = more value".

The rent is the most absurd thing, $850 gets you a non-garbage studio or a trash 2 bedroom. 3 bed 1 bath if you are in gang territory.

>A $700 console now is impossible to justify, only an idiot would not see it as a complete waste of money.

There are milions of people with GRAPHIC CARDS , yeah not a whole rig only the card worth more than 700$

What cartoon do you live in? My family threw me out after I didn't find a job 1 month after college, it's about the same with everyone else I ever met.

Attached: 1541385159530.jpg (1020x759, 74K)

Your average job interview
>"are you willing to move?"
Get ready to exploited for your mobility
>"are you willing to work for less than industry standard?"
Unless you are willing to undervalue yourself you ain't getting it
>"are you married?"
Your partner could move attention away from the job
>"do you have kids"?
Even worse. In case of an emergency you might leave your workplace
>"do you have hobbies?"
Unless those hobbies benefit us or show us how you suit the profile its a minus

>in 4 yeras or less
Fine, then cut the welfare spending in half and get rid of it in 8 years.

This entire system is bullshit. The ones at the top don’t even work, they make money off the rest of us who bust our asses off. The ones who work get nothing and the ones who don’t get everything. People shouldn’t be able to make money solely off of ownership of capital, the people who work should own the capital.

So whites that get sick have to suffer because of the minority's who don't pay there share then? You literally are your own enemy then.

>bitching and moaning your gender studies degree is not getting you a good paying job

>How many losers spend thousands of dollars on Funko Pop collections?

I know a guy that literally has a whole wall full of Funko pops. I dont even want to find out how much one of those things are because I'll just get angry at the amount of money wasted on that bullshit.

AH YEA LETS SHOW HOW I FREE I AM BY PUTTING ALL THE CUPS I USED TO FILL UP MY BIDY WITH DRINK AND MCDONALDS WRAPPERS AND EVERYTHING I EVER BOUGJT USED OR USED

ALL ECONOMIES FORCE THIS FREEDOM FROM BUYING THINGS ON US.
NONE ALLOW FOR NON FREEDOM OF BUYING THINGS WHICH IS NON MANIPULATION OF THE MIJD AND SOUL TO BUY THINGSM

EVEN THOUGH I CAN USE ONLY ONE THING AT A TIME MY WHOLE LIVELYHOOD IS COLLECTING THINGS THAT IS ONLY FOCUSED ONE AT A TIME

IF I WAS A TRUE FREEDOM ID ADD THE ABILITIY TO HAVE 10 ARMS SO I CAN DO 5 THINGS AT THE SAME TIME ID NEED TO UPGRADE MY ARMS LEGS THOUGHT TO ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN

MY FREEDOM ONLY ALLOWS INTERACTION WITH ONE THING AT A TIME

PLEASE ALSO BURY ME WITH MY PISS AND SHIT THAT I DO AND ALL ITEMS THAT I HAVE GOTTEN NEXT TO MY GRAVE TO SHOW HOW HUMAN AND TREMENDOUS I AM.

I AM FREE.

>$25 into Gambling online in State
>Bet $10
>win $500

Easy modo.

Attached: Bless.jpg (1417x831, 243K)

>look at me! I'm fucking crazy!
It's so easy.

>It's genuinely cheaper to eat out every night by going to McDonalds than it is to actually make and cook your own food

Your IQ is in the negatives if you think spending $20 at McDonalds every night is cheaper than buying rice, beans and vegetables. There's also always meat on sale somewhere.

Attached: 1562340200848.jpg (238x241, 29K)

>rich people don't buy phones

>saving it
Reasonable, unless your bank goes bust

>Investing it
No fucking point, at the level most people can invest and the time they can spend doing it, the returns are complete peanuts that often get eaten by inflation.

Every fucking time the same excuse. Yes, this board is also infested with r/t_d faggots.

Attached: 1500687349047.png (1019x802, 405K)

Couldn't you just pirate the movies.

Lmao you must be from EU

>Jobless 23 year old NEET that has been turned down by most establishments within a 3 mile radius in favor of hiring others
Should I just say fuck it and try for SSI

Attached: 1547029474024.png (960x716, 960K)

>tfw 28 and making 100K before bonus
Does anyone have youth unemployment numbers? I just don't understand how median incomes for this generation could effectively be minimum wage unless if a Greece-tier percentage of American millennials are NEETs.

whats bad with paying twenty a month for internet? mine is fifty bucks for seven and a half mbps and its the fastest option available out here

>$20
>McDonalds

What are you buying the entire fucking store?

Nah, i've done a bit of hiring and your assessment is off. Obviously the first two are
>can we exploit you
but marriage is a plus in men, kids are a plus in older women, and hobbies is asking if you have social skills.

I notice more and more job insecurity posts on Yea Forums lately. Why?

and I thought my 72k salary was low

>tfw launch PS4 is just a Bloodborne and fighting game machine
>got rid of xbone long ago
>not interested in nintendo
I actually think I might skip this upcoming gen or wait until it's winding down.

In "socialist" countries like Denmark or Switzerland, the population is so homogeneous that they can afford to pay for everyone else's healthcare. You can't do that in America because Tyrese and Rodriguez are fucking broke and don't like you anyway.

user it's like 5 bucks to get all the calories you need in a day from a fast food place

>tfw wife has a nice cushy job at the local hospital making some decent money, letting me be able to just work some small time job I dont have to worry too much about along with a nice 10k in taxes every year
Just get married lol

I can promise you, you are most certainly not the norm.

Not ''bad''
more so how

You are severely overestimating how many fucks US Americans give about their family members and how little friendship is worth to them.
It's depressing, really.

I'm a poorfag NEET but I was always very good at saving money, and I have over 13k in the bank right now.

Anyway, I think this whole fucking site shits on poor people way too much. People could be better with money but not EVERY poorfag is like that either.

>healthy food is cheaper than unhealthy food
>fast food is more cost effective than cooking yourself
I've heard that bullshit excuse for a decade now and it still makes me mad people believe that shit. In reality, fatties are just too lazy to heat up a pot.

That's not what things were like in 1979, 40 years ago. That was the era of stagflation and so on

Spic here, how does it feel knowing that my entire lifestyle is funded directly by your tax dollars? I also have a job that pays cash so no taxes lol. Hospitals don't expect me to actually pay so I can go in for monthly checkups free of charge. I broke my finger and the charge was $0, in and out lol

True, but you don't NEED those high-end cards, you can play perfectly well with much cheaper cards -- unless you fall for memes like 4K or RTX.

>american ISPs
I assume he's saying that it's impossible, look at your own example

It's always imperialist America's fault when socialism fails isn't it?
Literally the same shit Maduro is spouting right now in Venezuela.

Dollar menu user. Feed yourself for ~$1-3, and up to 5-7 if you want to splurge.

Attached: Aaron Webber violated Twitter.jpg (589x498, 40K)

Citation faggot

>Big Mac
$5
>Salad
$6
>any meal
$8

You just hit $20 and you still didn't meet your caloric or nutritional needs. Buy a bag of rice and vegetables.

the us currently has a dept of 22 trillion dollars, where are you getting those numbers from?

>Bernie got fucked so hard that he lost 8 percent
>Biden is still standing up after getting
shat on again and again
Huh

>Andrew Yang is still chugging along
Based, the samurai will win

I had a documentary in high school that tried to make the class feel sympathy cause these innocent poor people really believe that and were tricked. Not their fault at all!

>It's always imperialist America's fault when socialism fails isn't it
Show me a Socialist country America didn't fuck with somehow.

Why are you buying 3 full, premium dinners?

Denmark and Switzerland aren't socialist.Also that is complete bullshit, US is the richest country in world, we generate 10+ trillion dollars a year, we could easily afford such things.

Where does the money come from?

No I live in Florida and have a decent boomer father who grew up understanding that living with your parents when time is rough is completely normal.

>Your IQ is in the negatives if you think spending $20 at McDonalds every night is cheaper than buying rice, beans and vegetables

You now realize how stupid niggers and spics are

Not him but...
You're retarded dude. you eat off the dollar menu which for 2000 cals is like 5 bucks. Meals and salads are for richfags

>3 McChickens, 3 small fries, 3 sweet teas
$9 for dinner for 3 people.
I wouldn't do that since McDonald's is trash, but it can be done, easily.

have you ever looked at the calories on each of those? the big mac alone almost hits your daily need, and if you're paying 5 dollars, you're getting fries and a drink with that big mac because you bought the whole meal.

Do americans really value the room and the $100 it takes to feed a family member for a month more than their company, especially if they're their own children and shit?
Because jesus, that's beyond sad, that's outright fucking pathetic

Now consider inflation and the erosion of the dollar. And the rich hide away most of their wealth.

why are you the literal incarnation of the ameriburger meme subsisting on processed beef and carbs?

>America could afford to carry roughly 150 million genuinely useless people because America is rich
Why is America rich, retard? Who's paying for it? Who is doing the work?

Attached: 1557286210599.jpg (215x280, 39K)

>20$ at McDonalds
The fuck are you buying, lardass?

this board is infested with trannies and commies youre part of the problem too faggot

I pay $500 for rent and I am still trying to repair pipes out in the countryside to get usable septic and sinks and running water again.

I have a spring in the land but I don't have the means to cultivate it to further profit from it.

The land the owner is selling it for is $150K but I managed to bring it down to a pultry $14K left.

If it weren't for my job to slash the payment of our wages I would've have gotten it all paid for.
Fuck

Attached: ALL OUT ATTACK.jpg (1366x822, 84K)

An iced coffee and two McChickens is 4$ lol

You're not wrong but Yea Forums is full of /pol/tard cucks who would just call you stupid and lazy.

My fucking man. Same deal with me.

As an adult
Who owes you a roof over your head
From who are you entitled a meal in front of you?
Who owes you clothes?

You can buy a pound of dry pasta for 1 buck a pound and 1 pound cause for a dollar. Dry pasta has 1600 calories alone. The fact you are actually defending mcdonalds is a good deal for calories proves how stupid poor people really are.

There's also that small sect of retards that live in the city just for the sake of it to be in the "hip and now" despite living in squalor.

Are you actually moving the goalpost and calling me the retard? Who pays for it doesn't matter, the fact is pure and simple and that is we can afford it..

It isn't but okay. Keep being a fucking retard.
>buy chicken thighs for a fiver on sale
>eat that for a week alone
>add another 5 for spices, another 5 for frozen veggies and another 5 for some rice / pasta
>eat like a king for a week, eat something that isn't nutritional mush and learn an actual skill
>or if you're lazy pay 10 bucks for a pallet of ramen and eat that every night
food isn't expensive, it's housing / misc extraneous costs that are.

my ass, so at 500 billion a year contributing to lowering the debt, it will be down to zero in 44 years, half that if we cut welfare entirely.

All I know about Yang is that he thinks that 1k a month won't fuck the economy further.
>what do you mean you can't afford 2,600 dollar rent? You got a 1000 bucks free! It's only fair that I raise from 1600 a month!

Yea Forums - Fat People, But Also Stupid People Who Think McDonalds is Actually Cheap

Everyone on this website is poor as fuck , no rich succ. Peer would browse this trash website , wake up fucko

>instant deflection
Back to r/t_d tranny loving faggot.

Attached: 1559158959210.jpg (1025x840, 94K)

Wat.
user, i don't even buy fast food, i'm poor and and subsist on cheap hamburger that i buy on sale and rice. You only spend a few more bucks and grab a box, pasta, or starch and your done. Or frozen pizzas. I grow my own herbs, cause that shit costs too much.
It literally doesn't change the fact that less than 1/3 of your "meal" is what you need in a day.