For me it's Destiny, the best of all streamers

For me it's Destiny, the best of all streamers.

Attached: 1489869944873.png (695x1016, 705K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZoomerClips/status/1172706245255393280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how does this whiny communist goblin have an audience?

he hates commies, faggot

Attached: 1489843441808.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

he is one

Name one communist position he holds

Attached: 1457300151028.png (326x324, 152K)

you pathetic misinformed swine.

marxism

Attached: low test.png (535x800, 554K)

Destiny is an autist?

I used to watch him before he moved, it seems like most of his content revolves around American politics... Which isn't really that interesting outside America. Or maybe even inside America for that matter. I remember him playing Chrono Trigger and had a laugh at him playing it and struggling with the pretty outdated mechanics, but very rarely now.

Seems like he gets 5k viewers or so by this point though so more power to him.

Everytime I see this guy posted, whenever someone makes fun of him, a legion of people come to defend him? Is he a cultist leader streamer or a friend replacement?

based

Destiny constantly argues against communism. He thinks capitalism is the best system, which is a fucking retarded position to hold, but he's a retard.

is he the midget or the rapist? I cant be bothered to keep track of all these retarded streamers

This guy is still around? Thought he faded into obscurity after the Jon Tron thing. Fuck I remember when that was happening most people didn't even know him by name and just "a streamer". Even during his peak nobody gave a fuck about him. The fuck has he been doing since?

twitter.com/ZoomerClips/status/1172706245255393280

Attached: 6kpy7rxhrfi21.png (828x818, 754K)

He supports more of a mixed economy.

He's a major autist and so are his fans, go figure.

He shits on conservatives and lefties, so most of the hate he gets is from either of those groups not having enough brain power to understand any of the arguments he makes.

I hate him because he's been a retarded whiny cunt with a massively inflated ego since the starcraft days.

Didn't he propose the idea of sending a shit ton of aid and sending sorties to Mexico on Jim's Metocast? LMAO

>when you're trying to game, but a real banger comes up on your music playlist.

He pretends to be one so he can fuck gook pussy.

>be based dank Starcraft streamer
>Starcraft dies
>he sucks at League, was too late to hop on the battle royale bandwagon
>has no base to support himself and his son
>becomes a leftist to appeal himself to gooks or kiwis, like LilyPichu
>argues with his retarded chat about politics to make himself sound like an expert
>gets BTFO by anyone with real knowledge about politics
>has to create his own platform to abuse his retarded fanbase just to survive
He's just a shell of his former self. When streaming became mainstream, he lost the only thing that kept him afloat.

Whats even the context of this spergspasm?

He painted himself into a corner in an argument with sargon. It was something about niggers.

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Lauren Southern, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS in debates
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog

Attached: 1493590815331.jpg (214x234, 9K)

>tfw destiny saved me from becoming some alt-right racist retard

Isn't this guy like 5'2? LMAO

Based Ryan Dawson embarrassed him.