Billy Mitchell

imagine riding on the results of one achievement for your entire life

Attached: 800px-Billy_Mitchell,_Craig,_&_Kylez.jpg (570x570, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=234Y76_3YPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boomer speedrunners

if I had one achievement I would do it too

Imagine having no worthwhile achievements your whole life and larping on Yea Forums of all things you fucking faggot.

imagine having no achievements your entire life, oh wait

>imagine riding on the results of one achievement for your entire life

Attached: rarekojima.jpg (600x654, 72K)

Imagine faking an achievement and thinking someone wouldn’t catch you on your bullshit

As if you have anything of note, OP.

Billy Mitchells head looks like it caving into itself.

>Billy Mitchell threatens legal action over vacated Donkey Kong scores
>Lawyers demand retraction from Twin Galaxies, Guinness, or they’ll sue
>By Owen S. Good Sep 14, 2019, 12:26pm EDT
>Billy Mitchell, the former Donkey Kong and Pac-Man high-score champion made famous in the 2007 film The King of Kong, has threatened legal action against the sanctioning bodies who threw out all of Mitchell’s high scores in April 2018 after finding that two were illegitimate.
>This week, lawyers for Mitchell sent a letter to Twin Galaxies and Guinness World Records demanding that both “retract their claims against Billy Mitchell” and restore the scores to their world record leaderboards, where Mitchell had been a fixture since the early 1980s. Attorneys made the same demand of Guinness World Records, which uses Twin Galaxies as its source for the video game high score records it recognizes.
>At issue is the April 12, 2018 finding by Twin Galaxies, after a three-month investigation and deliberative process, that the gameplay in two million-point scores Mitchell claimed for Donkey Kong were not produced by original, unmodified arcade hardware. The implication in that finding is that Mitchell used an emulator running the game to produce the scores, and emulators allow different control schemes, display setups, and even the means to cheat or manipulate a score or performance.
>Of the two scores that Twin Galaxies determined were not set on original arcade hardware, one was the 1,047,200 shown in the climactic moment of The King of Kong, when Mitchell snatches back the world record from rival Steve Wiebe with a videotaped submission sent in at the last moment. One of the scores thrown out, although Twin Galaxies made no determination as to its source platform, was a 1,062,800 set July 31, 2010, and previously acknowledged as the first million-point game in Donkey Kong history.

sounds pretty comfy

>dollar store John Wick

Billy isn't a athlete tho

A decent chunk of speedrunners cheat today. I guess it just comes with the autism.

play a new game billy
1vs1 me at streetfighter

Regular Show was right about him being a big cheater

Attached: DemandaDK_RegularShow-1024x436.jpg (1024x436, 102K)

>I'm the one who got the highest score in Donkey Kong Arcade, now... say my name.

Attached: My Name.jpg (600x338, 25K)

xXxDonkeyPuncher69xXx

>one achievement
he doesn't even have the one. He cheated.

Attached: 1540687114131.jpg (370x370, 28K)

I just think it's funny he wears a tie in every single picture you see of him. He's like a fossilized version of a real human

I thought this was Peter Dinklage for a moment

Prove it

>imagine riding on the results of one achievement for your entire life

Attached: 2762bc1696eb65b349a9f7087dcd8c19.png (617x577, 411K)

He was using an emulator, not an actual arcade cabinet and got his score disqualified. This was only found out a few years ago upon close examination from an autistic person that noticed certain elements load in sooner on the emulator vs. cabinet.

Oh God is he still at it?

Thank the lord for austists.
I love when they call out cheaters like Billy Bitchell and Chibi for cheating that jump.

This is the saddest fucking thing I'll see today, no contest.

Attached: 73b9838f2d027c8ea2c21fa4012648d9.png (575x497, 372K)

who is this and what the fuck

>calls Keanu Reeves “breathtaking”
>thinks he is a celebrity and sells merch of himself
He can’t possible be THIS retarded

imagine supporting a cheater that get caught

An achievement that's autistic as fuck no less. Donkey Kong is boring as hell.

He called Keanu Reeves breathtaking at E3. Now he thinks he is famous

This.
The part people liked was Keanu calling the guy back breathtaking.
Not the literal who.

As sad as it is, it still is his only achievement

But E3 was years ago. Boy, speaking of one hit wonders huh?

Oh, that’s even more depressing than I thought it was

a cringe magnet

Attached: 07206763f8672efdbcfb54b7207c81e0.png (576x564, 630K)

That's almost as bad as Brock Lesnar Guy.

Dumbass zoomer itd be SEX or GAY or something

NO, YOU ARE THE RETARDED!!

Jesus, just like that Bethesda E3 guy who was playing up his excitement. What egotistical faggots.

What happens here?

He could at least put Keanu or something. Who wants his fucking Snapchat avatar on a t-shirt?

I believe some planes flew into the WTC buildings

only his later scores are cheated though, no? The only way he was able to abuse it the way he was, is because he had the power over them, yeah?

Ah fuck, I got shit on

>achievement
He cheated. Nothing was achieved, he's been coasting on a lie his entire life. He's a grifter.

Attached: 1b6.jpg (294x349, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=234Y76_3YPE

Attached: 1539889668765.gif (237x256, 184K)

So what is stopping someone else to take the record? Is it really that unbeatable?

Attached: 1525662510906.jpg (408x605, 31K)

No, what does he take a video of?

>a nice lad who shouted you're breathtaking actually is a horrible pathetic dickhead
>a horrible pathetic dickhead coombrain blacked addict actually is a nice lad
What a world.

Attached: 1473766655003.png (492x388, 226K)

I think people beat his original record, just not the cheated one.

So, what exactly is he going to use as evidence to sue everyone who took down his scores again?
He was caught using a emulator, which against the rules. Is he going to actually try to make the claim that he didn't use it or something?

ASS

his argument is that he doesn't have one but he really wants people to stop saying mean things about him