What is your HONEST opinion on this creature?

What is your HONEST opinion on this creature?

Attached: 384Rayquaza.png (498x480, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6eLt8X-Ndo
youtube.com/watch?v=YAdAPAGIztg&t=0m21s
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6714222
youtu.be/4PqlOkxcI-8
twitter.com/asteroid_ill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fugg

2nd best Pokémon ever, after Salamence

The omnichad of pokemon.

fuggggg

guf

He's based.

Attached: fug.jpg (2631x1378, 1.73M)

>So OP his mega form had to be banned to its own tier
I'm thinking he's based.

Favorite legendary and mascot of my favorite game. Mega Ray is ugly as sin though and obviously broken even to someone like me who hasn't battled another person in decades.

marriage material

Attached: 1558762314047.jpg (800x900, 424K)

Based

Attached: rayray.jpg (720x315, 27K)

Attached: 1511636997500.jpg (276x268, 17K)

He's pretty ugly, which is standard fare for legendaries.

It's great but his Mega was shit and is only a step below Arceus in terms of design.

Kinda weird looking and catching him in the GBA games was annoying as fug, but I like him.

>Even Salamence is scared!

I like the one I got

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13-07-01-31.png (720x1280, 499K)

Japan's absolute hatred of Zinnia will never stop being funny

Very cool base design, I feel like the Mega is a little too busy but still cool. Concept of it being the ozone layer embodiment and basically coming down and saying "for fuck sake shut the fuck up and go back to sleep" to its land/sea kids is great. And it is the king of all meta so that's always notable. Also one of most memorable Smash Bros. bosses and is the cover 'mon of one of the best Pokemon games.

Pretty cool.

This makes me laugh like a complete cunt every time I see it

Rayquaza has absolutely zero time for thots

I'm a gen oner but I can admit this is top pokemon design. one of the coolest pokes for sure.

>can't leave it on a gym
oh nononononono ahahahahahahahahaahha

The most based chad in all of Pokémon
youtube.com/watch?v=z6eLt8X-Ndo

fug ::DDD

>Pronouncing REY-QUAS-AH as REY-QUEZ-UH
I'm not watching any more of this

>Randomly evil in Subspace Emissary

Attached: uh_huh.gif (240x266, 258K)

I like his design but I feel like the only person in existence who thinks the fug meme is dumb

Based and has the best most CHAD Pokémon movie, literally kaiju kino.

Lugia vore fetishists, Entei trannies with daddy issues, and Latias furry autists need not respond.

Attached: 61tflIeBn9L.jpg (500x500, 74K)

What the actual fuck

Attached: 1488104753401.jpg (675x720, 63K)

Don't be a fuggin buzzkill

she's cute

THOT STATUS: PATROLLED

Let me guess, you think Arceus is pronounced AR-KAY-US

I was 12 when this movie came out me and my friends Literally came in our pantsu after seeing deoxys vs rayquaza

fug

Why does he hate her so much

maximum
f u g

It's not evil, it's just protecting its territory. It attacked the ship that crash landed right near where it was sleeping and then picked up the thing closest to it that it thought was responsible.

The real question is why it was in a fucking lake and not in the sky

It wasn't really evil, just territorial as hell. My issue with its SSE appearance is what the fuck was it doing in that lake?

>just woken up
>some dumb thot bothering me and trying to force jewellery on me like some gypsy hawker

His actions were entirely justified

fug

POST FUGS

Attached: 1556849248166.jpg (1024x578, 199K)

Attached: fugsmug.jpg (484x409, 33K)

Attached: 1501703620377.gif (239x239, 194K)

Cool

Attached: fugtrio.png (350x360, 119K)

Fug is cool as shit, I'm not even a Gen 3 fag and I can say with honestly Fug is one of the best Pokemon ever.

Ray-kway-zuh

Fug is a good boy. He remembers Ruby and Sapphire from the previous incident which nearly destroyed the continent. Turns out Zinnia caused said incident, she also tried to kill both of them, he is less than pleased when she starts ordering him around immediately after trying to kill Ruby.

Attached: Rayquaza4.webm (854x480, 2.1M)

Attached: fug3.png (2098x2350, 3.7M)

Attached: 1501736700146.png (210x243, 73K)

Attached: fug2.png (605x1200, 1.02M)

Attached: fug4.png (1254x1532, 741K)

is this from the pokemon adventures manga?

why does fug hate deoxys

I want on Mr Fug's wild ride. Take me away from this gay planet.

alien fucking shit penetrated fug's atmosphere

The epitome of toy design. Its segmented body and ball jointed arms make it looks like a plastic figure that you can take apart and put back together. Gyarados is a far superior large serpent design, and Ho-Oh is a far superior legendary creature design.

Attached: fug fight.webm (854x480, 1.75M)

Attached: Fug.webm (854x480, 2.74M)

Unironically my favorite legendary

Attached: Rayquaza.webm (854x480, 1.28M)

Attached: Rayquaza2.webm (854x480, 2.84M)

Randomly finding this absolute Chad on a random tower in the Ocean back in Sapphire as a kid was pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAdAPAGIztg&t=0m21s

Attached: Rayquaza3.webm (854x480, 2.46M)

>"If I were to loose my Hyper Beam here, you would not escape unscathed"
>"So what? We accepted that from the start!"
>Well said!"
The first PMD might have been paced like shit, but the writing was still spot on

Attached: Rayquaza_%28PMD_portrait%29.png (230x230, 23K)

Actually the strongest waifu.

Attached: 6589c045787776fd7764a9eb9b37509f.jpg (1000x1800, 161K)

That one fuck Deoxys can't seem to get away from no matter what.

Attached: 174f5749221b29afa405157c697864c1.jpg (1000x950, 264K)

Probably the coolest legendary after Mewtwo

remove xenos

ayyy
always fuckin hated zinnia

post the webm
you know which one

Attached: the state.webm (608x1080, 1.12M)

Attached: vrcuck.webm (400x224, 2.57M)

Attached: Meta zord.webm (552x308, 1.42M)

the fug related webm you fucking idiot

BASED

it is. he's sucking an invisible fugg

>Rayquaza blows up a star that would've destroyed the world
>And survives the explosion while you and your partner died until Gengar showed up

Attached: 1551954708963.jpg (1280x1263, 258K)

Attached: 1549472750247.jpg (1280x800, 500K)

Attached: F1E53D81-5E94-4B00-A191-28D89E4F34F7.jpg (320x339, 32K)

I think there's an SFM loosely based off of this.

>"He's not evil!"
>gets brought back by Tabuu along with all the other bosses and still attacks you

Yeah
the cursed SFM
if you post it, say goodbye.

Probably the best cover legendary.

He's a wild animal and powerful. Tabuu could easily manipulate him.
what was the deal of Tabuu anyway?

his name is derived from "quasar".

lonely fuck who hated the place he was stuck in, that's why his bombs steal the land when they go off

Attached: 1566632970686.webm (1268x534, 2.91M)

There's an actual story to SSE? Never could piece it together.

Remember the movie "Hoopa and the Clash of the Ages" where Ash commands a Shiny Rayquaza, Latios and Latias against Hoopa's Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Kyurem, Groudon, and Kyogre, then Arceus had to come in and fix everything?

Attached: Rayquaza_MS018.png (1672x941, 2.06M)

its implied in cutscenes, but only really stated in the old brawl website

Haha fuck Zinnia

I understood most of the implications e.g. Dedede saving people using the badges, Tabuu controlling MH, but never understood whatever the fuck he was or why people turned into statues.

Didn't help that THE most important cutscene for SSE was left out because they ran out of time. Despite the game being delayed twice to finish SSE.

Tabuu represents the taboo of hotglueing figurines which is why he wanted to turn everything into trophies.

?

Damn, I'm still surprised Sakurai let Raimi direct parts of SSE.

There was supposed to be a cutscene where the Subspace Army attacks the Halberd and Meta Knight is fighting them off, but King Dedede accidentally interferes and allows the Halberd to be captured. That's when Dedede discovered the existence of Tabuu and what his powers were and he began making those brooches and collecting the other fighters, to ensure that there would be people still active to fight Tabuu.

I appreciate the design, but in all honesty I just don't care for him much.

Always loved it. It being the cover legendary convinced me to buy emerald after I thought I was done with the series and now it’s my favorite game.

looks like a digimon

Fug

Attached: P2877_701-00144_02.jpg (1500x1500, 108K)

what makes something look like a digimon?

Pokemon Emerald was the first Pokemon game I bought, I played Red and Gold on emulator

If it's not Gen 1, it's a Digimon.

Rayquaza, the most Based thing there is

But half the Gen 2 roster was designed in the same batch as Gen 1 and aren't even featured as often as Gen 1 mons are anyway, plus you also go back to Kanto

Attached: Sheer disgust.png (473x442, 342K)

If. It. Is. Not. Gen. 1. It. Is. A. Digimon.

so she ded?

Most of the people who say things like that don't even realize pokemon like togepi and marill aren't gen 1.

Wait why do people hate Zinnia?

Attached: 1567387352277.jpg (600x337, 44K)

Stupid mentality about multiverse stuff and almost dooms the world because of it
Shame too, because she's probably in the top 5 hottest Pokegirls

Attached: 23f.png (877x1378, 548K)

It’s rad but can it defeat the Alolan Champion?

Attached: 4AE30958-71AF-47CF-B895-0B71CB0962DB.jpg (1280x2045, 1.42M)

lmao that WWE move, kino

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS HE IS BROKEN IN HALF

Who are your other 4? Maybe we can be friends

In terms of sheer looks?
In no particular order, Cynthia, Mars/Lorelai, Bea and BW2 Elesa

>Cynthia
based

>Midair piledriver by a fucking dragon
That is the sickest shit i've ever seen

Attached: 1552438375681.jpg (236x285, 6K)

found it have fun
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6714222

fuggin based

Attached: less fug.jpg (419x512, 42K)

how can the animation be quite good for the pokemon fighting while simultaneously having complete garbage animation for the characters talking?

Oh no

Attached: stop..jpg (574x600, 59K)

His foot right up her crotch.

Cynthia is just classic beauty. Hard to refute.

>/Lorelai
You are alright in my book user

He should have finished in her first then kill her, for insult to injury.

name a more kino Pokemon movie than Destiny Deoxys, I dare you

Attached: fug ray.jpg (557x284, 34K)

She's a self-rightous abrasive cunt, that's why.
>beat E4
>some bitch steals your friends stone, and sends hounds to try and get your other friends stone
>fucking destroys the planets only self defense method against the incoming meteor threatening extinction
>she did this because her substitute method of calling a legendary pokemon not seen in centuries was rejected so she decided to make the decision for them.
>Uses some assbackwards reasoning that there's a very minute chance the meteor will fuck off to some other parallel universe where they don't have the laser to save themselves
>But WE know better, don't we "pokemon ruby and sapphire" players ;^)
>expects you to side with her after being a douche to characters you actually care about
>had you not tagged along, she would have damned the planet to doom
The gameplay part of the delta episode also sucked ass because it was nothing but flying to places, talking to someone, getting a dump of exposition, and then fucking off somewhere else. Fuck her.

Attached: 1531507090147 2.jpg (1096x840, 128K)

Attached: 1563239462522.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

Gen 3 had the most solid cast of legendaries.

Attached: fug forever.jpg (680x666, 77K)

3rd movie will always be my favorite, Charizard briefly holding his own against an imagination-fueled Entei with unlimited power had me in awe as a kid.

Fights are cool.
Talking is not cool.
Put effort into what is cool.
Don't give a second thought about what is not cool.
There you go.

>Team Mystic
Hilarious. Why would you not choose electric boy or brown firecrotch?

Why do you think she's smiling like that?

Attached: P4164_701-03015_02.jpg (1500x1500, 95K)

>Those bedroom eyes
wew

Attached: 1369494986690.png (682x597, 17K)

Personally I'm a Flanneryfag but I can respect this list, also Cynthia automatically makes you based

>That fear in the alien shit's eyes.
Beautiful.

>Flanneryfag
Not him, but based. Honestly underrated Pokewaifu.

No, but he fugged her so hard she's in a wheelchair.

>her entire rationale was that a universe without mega evolution couldn't stop the meteor
>even though regular Rayquayquay shot down meteors with Deoxys in them no problem before
Also fuck them for splitting the timeline in general.

Attached: Everybody Loves Rayquaza.jpg (320x320, 139K)

Wait ash actually won something that wasn't the Orange Island League? Hell must have frozen over.

I always imagined that what happened is that the ship in the sky crashed with Rayquaza but is not shown in the cutscenes. That would explain why is in the lake, there is where he landed after falling down because the hit, and probably why is so angry with the ship and thinks Diddy is responsible of that being the first one that sees near.

Overall it’s a blasphemous creature but still got an omniscent odour hanging around the aura of it’s tail.

I'm stupid for asking but is this canon? Did this actually happen in the Pokemon manga? holy shit.

there's been rumors of the s&s protag becoming the new main character of the anime. ash winning a league pretty much cements this

Eh fine by me. The anime's been dead to me for years, that bullshit with Alain was just the last bit of dirt on the coffin.
The failure is dead, long live the new failure.

>not calling it mandingo
lame and blasphemous

The only good thing of ORAS arc. Damn, I wish to see that animated some day.

>Scottish bint vs Punished Ash

You fool, what will really happen is Ash wakes up, laments that the dream wasn't real, then he's off to the Galar region.

they really want to flush the franchise down the toilet huh
this is gonna be one of those "new coke" situations

The guy who runs the franchise is angry that Pokemon hasn't gone completely gatcha, so he's sabotaging everything until the franchise goes gatcha.

Porygon is a Digimon

that movie sucked. Destiny Deoxys had way better battles because of the context they were in, Hoopa is just 70 minutes of off model legendaries fucking around in dubai

Hoopa's a shitty legendary in general. I was so pissed in OR/AS where instead of having the models it just had those stupid hoops leading to a legendary encounter.

What's worse? Hoopa or that stupid rock fire one I forget the name of with the four legs and it's stupid

Volcanion?

Yeah sure

Are you talking about Heatran or Volcanion? I don't care for Heatran myself, but at least he wasn't shilled as hard as Hoopa was. Like I wasn't reminded of his existence every time I went to go catch a legendary in Plat.
Volcanion's just stupid and forgettable. Mythics were a mistake.

Attached: 1200px-721Volcanion.png (1200x1200, 682K)

THERE'S TWO OF THEM NOW

I WAS TALKING ABOUT HEATRAN

Andele andele el dios regreso
Hail Arceus

It's all right. Would probably not make it into even my top 100 faves, but I've got nothing against it.

he got no teeth

Fire Mango's cool fuck off retard

Attached: 1539424416630.png (1832x887, 3.04M)

>hating Hellfrog
cringe

Its from Pokemon Adventures.

got that fucking sucked. not even a single event or piece of text about hoopah or explaining why her stupid fucking hoops were there

Attached: no way fug.png (680x850, 606K)

why is his dick so high up on his body

Attached: 1489324970251.png (446x460, 112K)

I prefer marie but that one works

Poke' Spe is based. It managed to turn Gen 6, known as one of the worst generations, into pure kino.

Attached: lysander death.jpg (329x512, 48K)

But user that's Deoxys's face in every single situation ever.

>The gameplay part of the delta episode also sucked ass because it was nothing but flying to places, talking to someone, getting a dump of exposition, and then fucking off somewhere else
>people then claim this as good postgame in BW2

>even though regular Rayquayquay shot down meteors with Deoxys in them no problem before
Because a meteor as big as a room is not as much of a problem as a meteor as big as 2 houses, genius.

Still better than games before it having random past legends roaming wild grass for no reason.

Favorite Legendary.
Unironically my 2nd most wanted character for Smash, right after Crash Bandicoot.
I know it'll never happen :(

my favourite pokémon of all time

The meteor in PMD was big enough to create a massive dungeon you dumb ORAS shill.

my sides

I liked that from a lore perspective since it showed them like migrating animals. But from a gameplay perspective, roaming legendaries were always a pain in the ass to find much less catch.

literally this. but the sinnoh film trilogy was also pretty kino.

Attached: this is fine.gif (500x250, 972K)

PMD isn't the same thing as mainline you fucking retard.

what made the BW postgame good was the PWT and the strong trainers you could rematch daily

>Starts in attack form
>Doesn't just immediately hit that ice type attack and takes it like a bitch
The anime did my boy Deoxys dirty.

I like Rayquaza from Pokemon because his power is Maximum.

Why does Lysandre die in every single piece of media jesus christ.

>I liked that from a lore perspective since it showed them like migrating animals.
Doesn't make much sense when the living representations of one's consciousness that should watch over the space-time gods randomly start appearing in other regions.

Attached: lysandre gets fucking murdered by a loli and her gundam.webm (720x480, 2.82M)

Right but people should use that argument for BW2 and not BW1. And as i said people claim the sage hunt(read: like 5 people with 1 fight) that is completed in 10 minutes is good postgame. Fighting strong trainers is a thing in all games, anyway.

>What is your HONEST opinion on FUG?
Pretty good.

Attached: EhEzN[1].png (987x650, 451K)

It still shows regular Rayquaza striking down a meteor that's already close to impact. If you want mainline then the island you find Deoxys on in gen III is already the remnant of a meteor that he knocked down, and once again, that was huge in comparison to the pebble in ORAS and it was only a fragment of what was a much larger meteor.

Attached: 1422821232389.jpg (574x413, 38K)

Pokemon Adventures/Special is full of things like this.
You should read it, it is really good aside of the edge.

Ruby best and most fabulous character.

>chicken legs in S

>6 miles is "a pebble"
Okay. Rayquaza did indeed repel meteors no problem hundreds of years before ORAS's story, but the last one was the biggest yet.

This was after she ambushed the trainer Rayquaza CHOSE to work with, and had her pokemon attack the trainer directly.
Like, they were in a pokemon battle and she legit told her salamance to go for the trainer.
She then went up to Rayquaza and tried to pull this shit.
She deserved it.

Rayquaza is based. Only title legendary I like and the only legendary I don't feel guilty about using because he's a fucking chad

So Ray is canonically the most powerful pokemon, right? I mean you might argue Arceus but Arceus doesn't do shit and that doesn't necessarily mean it's all that strong in combat terms.

Holy shit, what a cunt.

Hoen was pure legendary hunting kino in general.
None of the games did it as well as RS.

Godmons like Palkia and Dialga would rape fug into submission

Why is Zapdos so good? I don't know the meta, sorry.

>6 miles

Attached: Meteor length.jpg (961x695, 107K)

why is hoenn so based bros ?

Attached: 74214365_p0_master1200.jpg (816x1157, 849K)

Second favourite pokemon, though it somehow became far too popular recently and now meme-loving faggots are making a laboured effort to ruin it for me.

>using chibigame chibi cutscene as an argument

Attached: AnyRashIguanodon-max-1mb.gif (260x146, 817K)

>he doesn't know
Kyogre isn't even 15 feet long user

Same.

>n-no that doesn't count

now kith

It still is double or triple that size, and even in the "normal size" cutscene both Kyogre and Groudon, primal or not, are still not as big as they're shown in the Pokedex size reel

youtu.be/4PqlOkxcI-8
Best legendary and best final dungeon theme

Attached: 1462993597813.jpg (174x231, 8K)

>Charizard briefly holding his own against an imagination-fueled Entei with unlimited power had me in awe as a kid.

Get fucked kid.

Attached: american history x.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Electric/Flying is a really good defensive typing, only weak to Ice and Rock.

Zapdos, on top of that, is naturally tanky, hits decently hard for a tank, and has great support moves. So, you have a tanky Pokemon that is really hard to kill that can paralyze your entire team, delete your stealth rocks, spikes, and toxic spikes, heal up, and then switch out safely into another Pokemon via slow volt switch or it can run high speed and shit on slower Pokemon.

Yes, and?

>then
>Charizard can barely hold out against Entei, one of a legendary trio
>now
>Charizard is stronger than Mewtwo via mega, who was stronger a legendary trio
I can only imagine how bad the Charizard shilling will get in SwSh.

Now this is edge I can get behind on.

Watching Mega Charizard get raped by Mega Blastoise was pretty sweet.

What did she do to make Rayquaza so pissed?

Attached: 1565294073398.png (942x712, 195K)

Probably the best legendary design from its Gen onward, if not the best in the series
even Mega Fug looks sick as hell

kek that filename

She caused the disaster he had to fix and just before that scene tried to kill Ruby.

Bigamist!! What would Reshiram think??

Reshiram already has JustinRPG

She wasn't worthy. Her actual plan was right.

praise lord FUG

Attached: 1472358086325.png (1174x918, 917K)

I want to see it in bondage

She was in ORAS

>>Charizard is stronger than Mewtwo via mega, who was stronger a legendary trio
What the hell are you talking about?

still my favorite legendary

whats the lore behind fug? he's suppose to be some sort of god of the sky pokemon but isn't there like multiple sky pokemon gods???
how did it go from mew to mewtoo to uno dos tres to silvergold turkey bird god to fire water electric doggo god to volcano god water god, sky god, alien god, rock god, steel god, ice god to space god, time god, god of all pokemon and whatever inderdimensional bullshit 5thgen on onwards

Attached: 1555984982252.png (840x854, 545K)

based and saved

Attached: heh.png (730x719, 810K)

Rayquaza is not a Kanto legendary and therefore will not be in Sword/Shield.

Fug is fugging great
Perfect design that, combined with its lore, legitimately makes it feel like an ancient, godly force of nature. All of the Hoenn legendaries were amazing.

Attached: ECOrofkUYAATWD4.jpg (4096x1709, 566K)

Why does Fug know Ice Beam?

It's cold in the stratosphere

There are only 4 gods in Pokemon and those are Arceus and its three dragon spawns, the others are just avatars of nature. After gen 4 legendaries calmed the fuck down and became mostly just super powerful creatures with a special skill or two. Gen 7 had Ultra Necrozma, who isn't a god, but was revered as one and was extremely powerful, even if not on the level of gen 3/4 cover legendaries.

He's so fucking rad.

>All of the Hoenn legendaries were amazing.
It's really only Fug. Groudon is kinda ok, but no one gives a fuck about Kyogre or the rocks, and the siblings are furbait.

He’s pretty cool, he was a complete enigma to me before ORAS because I couldn’t get past the bike puzzle in Sapphire and all my friends bought SoulSilver, I could only ever dream of owning one. But then ORAS came, and they even gave away a shiny Fug for seemingly no reason.

Mega Fug is probably the strongest non-cosmic Pokemon lorewise
Arceus and the Sinnoh Dragons are still above it. Possibly Ultra Necrozma as well.

Pokemon Origins.

Sauce?

Origins is almost a completely different universe. It's much better than the main series.

>but no one gives a fuck about Kyogre or the rocks, and the siblings are furbait.
Kyogre is top tier and the Regis are fan favorites though for their unique obtain method.
I'll give you the siblings though.

>no one gives a fuck about Kyogre
In what universe? Sea god leviathan monster is kino.

Attached: EEVvzrWUcAIejua.jpg (4096x1709, 1.44M)

Not really an argument, as base Charizard in the games can already beat a wild Mewtwo.

>games don't count
Not that it matters since Red overtrained the fuck outta Charizard. And Origins mostly adheres to the game's rules.

All Charizards can do nothing against any Mega Mewtwo either way, games or anime.

Fug is just an ancient sky lizard who flies eternally around the world and only descends to smack the shit out of Groudon and Kyogre when the two are about to destroy the planet. He's also pretty affable with humans, thankfully.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

Attached: fugzard.jpg (2048x1536, 162K)

Kyogre has always been the runt of the Hoenn trio. That said Kyogre, Groudon and for that matter Deoxys are all basically just Ray's bitches.

>Kyogre has always been the runt of the Hoenn trio.

>King of ubers from gens 3-5
>Runt of the litter.

What is this? I feel like that would get scary really easy.

Just some nice art
twitter.com/asteroid_ill

Attached: EEVv1_LUYAASIjv.jpg (4096x1709, 2.14M)

jesus christ this is some shadow of the colossus shit

Not really. It's famous for being gen 3's king of ubers up to 5, plus for it pretty much having the type advantage and moves to face Groudon and Ray. If anything it's the exact opposite of being the runt.

My 2nd favorite and formerly favorite Pokémon ever, I love it

This

Attached: Eat_a_bag_of_dicks.jpg (700x1055, 135K)

Attached: 13626343_1150356748339650_2839643374219041417_n.jpg (800x600, 40K)

First played Emerald 12 years ago and his design is still badass.

He's based.

I picked them because I like the color blue and I like articuno.

PILEDRIVER! PILEDRIVER!

Why do these two hate each other so much?

fpbp

rayquaza;s like the planet's antibody and deoxys is a space virus

The pokemon manga is way more adult than the anime dude. yeah it's real and there's a lot of dark shit.

>pokemon go

Attached: 1431920700488.jpg (322x365, 24K)

>Thought she was gonna be the girl that Rayquaza had as a trainer
>Turns out he hates her and absolutely destroys her
Lmao

Fug is cute

Attached: fug.png (448x528, 625K)

>Give one of the best Pokemon of the whole franchise a Mega.
A bit extreme but Mewtwo got one too so i can get behind th-
>A Mega that doesn't even require a stone, only a specifical move
>A move that is almost required anyway.
>Which is also the best move of that type.
>And is also STAB
Fugging hell Gamefreak, what the actual hell was the reasoning behing this fuggery?

Attached: 1555099285430.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Is she still warm?

I actually like his movie roar a lot more than what we have now.

Although not atractive in the slightest

That pic is gorgeous absolutly amazing

Why is he killing her

>.webm

Attached: no fug.jpg (821x830, 154K)

Fug is probably one of my favorite memes and I've never watched/played a single Pokemon in my life. I just really love the word fug.

Attached: 1564040224385.png (500x686, 146K)

it's a pokemon meme? I thought it was only spurdo
fug :-DDDDDDDDDDD

i thought fug would look more longer. in here he looks like 4 feet long.

Yeah, some german user was cloning them and either it was a software error or some user doing an edit that displayed one of his types - flug, or flying in german - as fug.

really fuggin cool, but weird gum teeth

How does Fug fly? He has no wings.

He orders the air to carry him in whatever way he wants.

Does anyone else find the concept of Pokemon to be unsetteling? These monstrous beings with otherworldly powers, some that are even things such as space, time, and creation, are at the command of literal 12 year olds and they never attack them in gruesome ways and in fact sometimes obey the 12 year olds.

Its kinda nuts to think we will never get a Pokemon game anywhere close to this in terms of scale.
I'd legit take the massive cut in content if it meant a Pokemon game at the scope of say Witcher.

My opinion is that mods should get off their ass

FUG

Attached: 1491535416853.png (139x189, 21K)

nice planet nigga

Attached: 1200px-386Deoxys.png (1200x1200, 487K)

>World going to shit
>Zinnia (the girl) is the literal reason it is happening
>Fug's job is to fix it, and he has chosen a trainer to help fix things with
>Zinnia attacked this trainer and attempted to cheat in a Pokemon battle to force her Pokemon to KILL this trainer
>Has the sheer fucking audacity to walk up to Fug after this and go "No no, I did all this to that other guy because I know I'M the one you should really be taking as your chosen partner to save the world with"
>Fugs her so hard she becomes a cripple as punishment for all the stupid shit she pulled, but refrains from murdering her because Fug is a good boy

Attached: [distant fug].png (276x268, 17K)

>WELCOME TO EARTH FUG

Attached: MKSLAZA.jpg (811x811, 113K)

Because he lives in a constant state of terror

Attached: 1548027738962.gif (427x344, 513K)

Attached: 1480902681453.jpg (1280x720, 357K)

Imagine there being a giant flying dragon whose sole purpose is to patrol the skies and fucking KILL any life from other planets that tries to sneak onto ours.

>Cocaine's a hell of a drug

>Ray-"I'm also ICE type"-Quaza
>Ray-"E.T.G.T.F.O."-Quaza
>Ray-"Not from Earth? Feel my girth"-Quaza

>yfw this frame cost people their job

One of the coolest looking pokeymans, but with an ugly mega evolution.

Attached: 1343612748660.jpg (1000x672, 336K)

Rayquaza is too cool for this world.

The mega looks cool though

I love him so much. He is the pinnacle of OP in 3rd gen.

Attached: 1559288972490.gif (1142x769, 148K)

>but refrains from murdering her because Fug is a good boy
>He used a fucking Hyper Beam on her
She was just lucky

Rayquaza is the strongest

Attached: Megafug.png (400x137, 4K)

Hyperbeam isn't STAB and he probably didn't went all out since he hit his own tail

Who would win in a fight, 100 Aggrons or 1 Mega Fug?

Attached: aggron pokemon.png (480x480, 20K)

A single EQ would just carbonize them all

What about 100 Aggrons with 100 Air Balloons?

Attached: 1560022850721.gif (385x156, 384K)

Mega Mewtwo is probably on par

Thought he was the coolest Pokemon back when I first played Gen 3, and still do to this day. Easily my all-time favourite.

>2019
>still no dolphin pokemon

Attached: 1528569009533.jpg (724x542, 26K)

>what is sturdy

>what is donphan

Deoxys in SS? I see you are a man of culture as well.

Attached: 1558811831571.jpg (342x599, 32K)

It only takes one aggron

Attached: Untitled.png (1275x835, 127K)

legends are gay

but how does he reach him when Rayquaza is flying?

If he came out when I was 7 I might have liked him, but 13 y o me just saw him as an over the top legend.
His role in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 was cool though.

Requaza wins if you switch into it though, especially if you aren't already mega. So you pretty much are sacrificing another pokemon just so that you can get your Aggron in, and then at that point they can just switch out Ray and bring him back in later.

I thought the question was who would win in a fight, not who had an easier time finding friends to protect them

>impales her with its tail
>Blasts her with a Hyper Beam right after
God damn that's fucking brutal.

Attached: IMG_1922.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

nothing compared to the shit she pulled off

Attached: F90085C3-C950-4A55-B44E-F55B965C2E9B.png (179x206, 41K)

>Takes no shit
>Kills people and monsters alike
>Terrifying awe inspiring
>Kills monsters that try to muscle in on his territory
>Big and green
>Breath attacks
Is Rayquaza just Sky Godzilla?

>she survives this
FUCKING HOW

Attached: 788FF7E4-C8DD-4BC2-BA43-B7018A100F3C.jpg (828x821, 491K)

None of these pokemon are remotely this big, Kyogre is 14' long, Rayquaza is 23', and Giratina is 14' in his cuck legs form. They're big sure, but not taller than buildings.