How do we fix Valkyria Chronicles?

How do we fix Valkyria Chronicles?

Attached: 1553956647457.jpg (479x486, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it died with its honor regained. you can't ask for anything more. the only way for it to continue is for it to compromise its integrity like it did for 2.

big time skip to pseudo-Cold War and have the next game time place in pseudo-Vietnam War where almost all the fights are in the jungle

historic war games are boring, make it sci-fi

Boob girls
Stop killing the boob girls

Or they could make another good game.

vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt

Attached: 1469256346144.jpg (580x409, 50K)

make selvaria the love interest instead of fucking killing her every game
there done

Give us 3 in English, without having to jump through a dozen hoops to get a crappy translation like we have right now.

More flat girls would be better.

Attached: 1565815201383.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

i will draw it

more torpedo tits

Make Minerva the love interest.

>take the first game
>actually improve upon it and fix the issues it had (poor balance, fucked up score system that encourages scout rushing, etc.)
>don't relegate the series to an underpowered handheld or try to turn it into an awful action game
It's literally that easy

more butts would definitly help any game

It's done retard nobody playing this anymore.

Only problem I have with 4 is poor enemy AI and overpowered Orders. Other than that it's perfect.

All you would have to do is make a hybrid between 1 and 3

Scout rushing can never be balanced.

>rushing is an option
>therefore i must do it!

>Want the best rank which is tied to turns for some reason
>Best way to do that in 90% of cases is just to take one scout and rush to the objective
Why the fuck wouldnt I use it?

Attached: 1551712378360.jpg (800x990, 151K)

-ditch the stupid move each individual character in 3rd person battle system.
-ditch retarded steampunk aesthetic.
-stop pretending to have a serious plot when every character is a super sexy anime babe that have your typical trope personalities.
-just give me anime titty xcom

Attached: 1403176395253.jpg (456x310, 36K)

More harem bitches to have threesomes with

Attached: chocolateandvanilla.jpg (950x846, 191K)

>flat would be better
>posts a girl with buds

>get Valkyrie chronicles 1 on switch
>nice art style
>story seems good
>likable characters
>comfy overall
>get farther into the game
>the game punishes patience strategy and wants you to bumbrush with scouts instead
>movement is a pain in the ass with random level geometry and forcefields wasting AP
>RNG up the ass, combined with shit aiming
>little gameplay loop since upgrades are incremental and you don't get a lot of them at once.
>precious XP and money tied to mission grade, which is a broken system
>most squad members are boring and uninteresting, and there's endless replacements
>tanks are a slog to fight against in the early chapter when you only have one and the enemy has like 5
>landmines make the shitty controls even more cumbersome when you have to check for them
>level design is poor since you feel like you have very limited options, and map events like mortars further make one strategy the most optimal by making certain options too dangerous
>cover system is ass, the only functional cover gets destroyed in one hit by tanks so its better to just hid behind your tank
>weapons like grenades, lances, and sniper rifles are frustratingly unreliable even when they probably should be
>losing means a ton of time lost even compared to other strategy games due to the cumbersome controls and RNG making it hard to regain your footing

I really wanted to like this game but once Three Houses came out I never looked back. Not worth the 20$

Attached: 1456677027122.png (368x368, 147K)

oh I forgot
>command actions are fucking useless at the start, and it's hard to want to use them when they waste previous command points and it's so hard to advance all your slow-ass units already. The old shit at the graveyard won't let you get new ones until you've "mastered" the ones you have?? So you have to force yourself to use these mediocre actions?

Relatively speaking.

disgusting

I’m gonna CCOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Big sacks of fat are disgusting.

Buff everyone except scouts so you don't feel forced to speedrun every map.

You shouldn't talk about yourself like that.