This week in what's going on with Phantasy Star Online 2

This week in what's going on with Phantasy Star Online 2
youtu.be/i504_ep8caE

Attached: The_Sixth_Angel_%28Rebuild%29.png (250x242, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UFhfdXdW5jU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asuka transparent plugsuit

I fucking hate the japanese so much, subhuman gamer insects

I kind of want to play again. How long would it take to get to the mecha stuff?
Also is everyone still on Ship 4?

Not long You basically just have to start an A.I.S. emergency quest when they're in rotation
English playerbase is split between 2,4, and 10(small community if anyone suggest a new player start there they're fucking with you)

Holy shit there's motha' fuckin' MECH FIGHTS in PSO 2?

Attached: Moogamang.jpg (435x452, 69K)

when is this coming to the rest of the world and is it worthwhile?

There's been mech fights in pso2 for years now they just recently revamped them
youtu.be/UFhfdXdW5jU
Spring 2020
It's alright

post you're waifu

Attached: pso2_2019-08-03_01-28-37.png (582x1238, 1.29M)

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW ASUKA

Fuck off, I'm never coming back to this disaster. They should just make PSO3 at this point, because this one is FUBAR.

Attached: IMG_20190913_182710.jpg (960x1280, 95K)

Vocal BGM was a fucking mistake.

Attached: fairy.png (680x680, 561K)

Attached: b5f.jpg (500x491, 28K)

Attached: IMG_20190911_105019.jpg (1200x1920, 212K)

I really want to play the occidental version of it.

Can barely wait. BR here. So you'll have at least one BR. Love me.

Attached: 1556381365878.gif (220x300, 248K)

Should have been her original.

> That china dress

what it called?

Attached: 1565751074348.jpg (455x457, 93K)

Screencap it for me and I'll find it

Was it this?
ヨウャリィハウ Youya Lihau

Attached: Youya-Lihau-Art (1).jpg (850x590, 223K)

>this week
the eva collab isnt happening for like a month or so dude

>not liking heart of a warrior
yikes

Attached: 1552965489506.jpg (400x410, 58K)

>theres people that are STILL holding out for NA release and will miss out on this collab

Attached: 1559866003159.jpg (322x322, 14K)

Eat shit retard. Music took a nosedive with EP4 when they started putting out some shitty pop songs instead of letting Kobayashi do his thing.
>heart of a warrior
Literally the worst part of the EQ, and I'm fucking willing to bet it was Fukuyama again.

Imagine having this dogshit of an opinion.

i'm glad they're finally referencing obscure anime for once

I'm sure you don't need to imagine having utterly dogshit opinions. I bet you thought Borderless was good. And I mean the vocal part specifically, because everything before that is Kobayashi and actually good.

>hating the only good thing to come from ep4 with Yamatos theme
>hating personas vocal theme
>hating based armada
absolute retard

Pan or nopan, also thanks?

Attached: 1568339969704.jpg (869x1233, 737K)

Nopan

its basewear I think so you can pick whatever you want under it including the smart innerwear which is very minimal coverage

Just admit you don't actually like good music and think that generic vocals kicking in is the hypest shit in existence. Get taste.

No the hypest shit in existence is the Whole new world cutting into the boss theme at low HP. Armada vocals is close second though.

Attached: 1552876736560.png (1663x1080, 2.93M)

Music is subjective and I suggest you suck a dick.

wonder why people just refuse to play JP when its 99% in english

>AIS
>Collab boss
This will be easier than Odin unless they add in a lives system for AIS deaths

Attached: legendofzeldaanimatedseries.jpg (460x368, 28K)

Because of the obnoxious jp captcha and lack of customer support. That should be pretty fucking obvious. It's a pretty distinct barrier for entry.

>obnoxious captcha you only have to do once unless you decide to change your password that a monkey could figure out in 10 minutes
>implying microshit will have any support either when the game likely won't even last 2 years in NA
6/10 bait got me to reply

Its not bait you fucking retard its clearly a barrier for entry to the average normalfag. Anything involving other languages is immediately dismissed in most cases and if you don't think thats the case you are a fucking mongoloid. If it wasn't a barrier for entry they would have just pushed an official english translation out instead of "it is coming to the west". Moron.

That shit was easy to do

How did you specifically go about doing it user?

people would literally spoonfeed you the captcha if you asked in the threads/translation patch discord if you were actually too retarded to do it yourself its insane how easy of a signup process this game is compared to other JP/Non english mmos. Like you need a full on VPN and shit to play the DQ mmo, Korean ssn to play korean mmos ect

Attached: 1540964016152.jpg (880x703, 66K)

I opened up notepad on Google translate and wrote the symbols for the captcha out. Took like 5 minutes

Again, speaking strictly from the point of view of a normalfag, theyre not going to browse a Yea Forums thread, or go to a niche discord run by a tranny.

This is the actual method that a normalfag should use. But theyre too retarded to do that, or are unwilling to put that kind of effort in to play a game.

>getting this mad
anyone who actually gave a fuck about the game would have gone through the literal 0.1% effort it took to play it, maybe slightly more effort for retards, since some are on JP right now
but sure, you're right, it does filter out the literal mouthbreathers who will be playing the NA version instead
like the other user said, there were even people who spoonfed it
heres your last (You)

Attached: if it isnt obvious you might be retarded.png (480x454, 14K)

>getting this mad
In what part of my post did I imply I was mad why are you being so intentionally hostile just for the sake of attempting to appear cool in front of anons?
No shit people who actually care about and or want to play the game circumvent the captcha and get in. It's pretty obvious when I say normalfag thats talking about the mouthbreathers that are waiting for NA. Are you being intentionally stupid or are you just socriminally lacking in socialization that you miss basic social cues?
Your post makes no sense, you've completely misinterpreted my posts into the opposite of what they are, and you seem to have some mental deficiency where you think anything that doesn't conform to whatever fucked up shit is going on in your brain is "bait".Get help.

the guitar part of borderless is by fukuyama you dumbfuck
and over the universe is by horita

I meant Steel Gale Operation. So literally not even Borderless, but it's all the same EQ.

Ok but you're still retarded with shit tastes.
By the way, Kobayashi did the day Tokyo music, you know, one that has vocals.

I have the best tastes.
>By the way, Kobayashi did the day Tokyo music
I am aware, and that most certainly wasn't "his thing". I put the blame on Sega the most, it's not like Fukuyama never wrote anything good either.

So you also have an inflated ego on top of being a retard.

is it really that bad? I never bothered with PSO2 but after TGS I looked up some gameplay and it looked kind of braindead

>taking that line this seriously
And then you call me a retard. Please.

Both Vegas tracks are obnoxiously great, a close contender for the only good things to cime from Ep4 along with the moon field and i hate you can only hear the vocals by playing a dead quest type just like i hate how the moon isn't a free field

Attached: 1522469355396m.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

You have shit taste, fuck off

>PSO2

PSO or bust. Get that over the top, unnecessary idol pop, shill of the week, MMO garbage outta here

Attached: 1487296722944.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

That's not the real travesty here. The real bullshit is that the Inside Double field is a one-time story only thing. That place has some baller music you won't ever get to hear outside of that one story mission.

Attached: 1441221267114.png (841x849, 956K)

Played this to 76 and got burnt out when everything got harder to solo. Should I keep going?

shit taste

This

Please dont post my wife

Attached: 357[1].jpg (261x253, 18K)

at least they made doubles inner universe a room background

Attached: 1566405918590.png (394x355, 170K)

I see we've attracted the shitty psobb private server shills again. Muh anime and all that am I right fellow boomer roleplayers.

>customer support
how to spot a newfag 101 to this series.

You niggers have never seen the wars I have. Broomop stealing nip hacks and phishing retards
>noling lobbies and turning people's weapons and gear into useless entries and ??? items that cause you to get auto temp banned unless you go offline and discard it
>getting turned into other useless npcs
>trade stealing
>psu being shit in the west with no updates
>only people on xbox really got to enjoy some parts of the game but you had to pay for both xbl and fucking psu
it was shit period. the only good experience was ever on gamecube as far as the west and pso.
>resta pk when you used to drop your shit on death
it was hell

Who fucking cares if someone is a newfag to a niche as fuck series. I don't care if old ass games had no customer support it is CURRENT YEAR and there is no excuse for a lacking customer support department in any mmo as they literally print money, especially with how much pso2 makes from scratches.
If theres no decent support structure for the NA release its going to be a shitshow.

If you don't even know fucking hiragana after being on this site for 10+ years then kill yourself immediately.

If you got to 75+ you might as well keep going. Wait for pso2 day on the second of the month and grind to 90 with all the boost going on

Attached: ZomboDroid 15092019182810.jpg (960x5120, 932K)

>current year
bitch they're worse in current year so it will be WORSE or nonexistant. Have you not seen how shit they are with inhouse shit over here lately? I can see you haven't. It would literally be better if microsoft ran the game over here. If SEA is anything to go off of then it's gonna be worse. zoom zoom little bitch.

These retards that pretend like PSO is the greatest and no game that came after can compare really forget (or never played the original servers) how bad it really was. PSO had aesthetic sure but fuck was online fucking awful and sega didn't give a rats ass about the west.

>Rebuild version of Ramiel

Attached: 19fa8277c499ea9d2d926eacdfa71ae1.jpg (621x621, 81K)

Every time I log on I get some fucking rappy ticket, is it worth doing them all?

Suck my nuts weeb.

imagine gatekeeping videogames by implying anyone who does not kowtow to your specific opinion is an underage retard who should be immediately dismissed. Don't you have anything better to do? It's pathetic and incredibly poor argumentation.

>gatekeeping
bitch nobody is gatekeeping. You can't handle facts.

What fucking facts are you presenting with a subjective opinion post?

>unable to learn 45 letters that a child could memorize in a weekend
I don't want people with your special brand of brain damage in my MMO.

>psu didn't get updates
fact
>pso was full of hacking and character destroying lobby wide exploits that got triggered the moment you entered a room with someone doing it
fact
>sega didn't do anything about it for the majority of the game so you had to hack yourself to stop it from happening
fact
>this will be different in pso2
not in the west. it certainly was shit in SEA even and they just shut that down instead.

Why do the people who can't get into PSO2 seethe so hard when any PSO2 thread comes up?

I never said any of that was wrong. It was specifically in response to you implying im underage for saying they need to fix their fucking support for the western release you fucking idiot.

I'll seethe over PSO2 and I actively play it. Fuck yourself.

So you got mad over someone saying zoom zoom rather than the actual argument?
zoom zoom lol

Its not about being mad its about a fundamental basis of discussion being replaced by random ad hominem in the face of someone disagreeing with you because you are so insecure and baffled by the idea someone might think differently than you that you feel compelled to diminish their argument or opinion rather than discuss it. It's pathetic, weak, and sad.

You sound pretty mad and insecure all at once. zoom zoom

because everyone knows how easy it is to get in the only people that "can't" play pso2 was literal retards and SEA nigs and SEA nigs got unbanned like a week ago anyway

Ok.

Damn, she thick

>Me? I'm waiting for the western release. I'm not some hacker.

Attached: 1561414155115.jpg (1024x710, 56K)

damn, got more like this? unironically

The materials and xp you get are worth it

Attached: IMG_20190912_125510.jpg (960x1280, 141K)

Yes, Emper embrace weapons that drop are NT grind fodder. Stones are for rings. You get decent exp too.

Im not going to redownload 80gb of the game, please learn to compress your game Sega

pso2 is not 80gb

Sure it isn't exactly 80gb but it's around 50-80gb mark, they should just repackage the game at this point

Pretty sure they did with Ep6, didn't they?

Don't know, i haven't played since around the half of episode 5

They did though? Isn't stuff like gta 80 gigs and destiny 2 110gb?

Not that that is ok mind you.