What lesser-known historical conflict do you want to see covered in a video game?

For me, it's the Russo-Japan war of 1904.

Attached: rjw.gif (481x319, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DapperHistorian/status/998629415125946369
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmmm, well the Wars of the Diadochi are a very underrated era that gets glossed over. You could make anything from a fantastic strategy game to an RPG about trying to bring Alexanders corpse back to Macedon

I’d like to see the Emu War as an ironic joke.

Attached: emu war Australia.jpg (712x856, 319K)

And expansion with battles of Khalkhin Gol

Korean War which would basically be WW2 fighting but with jets and helis.

Byzantine-Persia conflict always interests me

Honestly sounds pretty kino. How many Chinese did you average American kill in that war, you think?

twitter.com/DapperHistorian/status/998629415125946369

Korea, Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, Bosnia. Any of the above would be auto buy

Nothing interesting happened on the ground during the Korean War. It'd basically be a tower defense against human waves of AK-armed peasants. Korea is only interesting as a F-86/MiG-15 simulator.

Any Chinese pre-medieval conflict NOT covered by the Three Kingdoms era.

Napoleonic wars

Attached: HornblowerAndTheHotspur.jpg (220x330, 20K)

Ace combat: Korea

Mercenaries

>Russo-Japan war of 1904
Isn't that the one where Russia sunk half of their own fleet before they even left port?

Late Qing conflicts(opium, boxer, the war with Japan and so on) and Chinese Civil War.

Also more persian stuff in general.

>Nothing interesting
Seoul changed hands four times in a year. Americans and RoKs had no AT weapons for months and got BTFO by T-34s until the Incheon landings. But after the first year it was basically just a stalemate, yeah
Ace Combat: Mig Alley would be kino though

the tranny purge of 2025

Are you a time traveler?

How would a Falklands War game work?

Attached: fucklands.jpg (1600x2379, 219K)

Boer War.

Honestly you could make a pretty good game of the falklands war by ripping off Jagged alliance but making the team SAS/Royal marines/local brits fighting argentinians.

The Bush War, the Congo Wars and other African crazyness

The Finno-Korean Hyperwar.

only if we can play as SUGIMOTO THE IMMORTAL

Based

>Almost pushed the Allies out of the peninsula
>First jet vs jet dogfights

Attached: 1564449213637.jpg (433x427, 86K)

there were quite a few thousand chinese and Soviets russians there too in all kinds of roles

Russo-Sino war. You may find something you havent already read using that

I don't want play for the bad japanese even if they are winners in that war.

Any games about the Hussite Wars?

>Finnish winter war
Spurdo's high on meth fighting ruskies what is not to like.

>Revolt of the Czechoslovak Legion
Fighting and escaping through the trans-Siberian railway.

The Soviet invasion of Manchuria is probably the least well known episode of World War II.

What is the most balanced war in history? Most are blatantly one sided. Really enjoying how they made NATO the largely inferior team in ARMA 3, I don't like being the overdog.

WWI, before the U.S. joined. Both sides fought to near total societal collapse.

Liechtenstein is my favorite microstate

>During the 1980s the Swiss army fired off shells during an exercise and mistakenly burned a patch of forest inside Liechtenstein. The incident was said to have been resolved "over a case of white wine".

>In March 2007, a 170-man Swiss infantry unit got lost during a training exercise and inadvertently crossed 1.5 km (0.9 miles) into Liechtenstein. The accidental invasion ended when the unit realized their mistake and turned back. The Swiss army later informed Liechtenstein of the incursion and offered official apologies, to which an internal ministry spokesperson responded, "No problem, these things happen."