Are you hyped? My only problem is that aborted baby in the tank

Are you hyped? My only problem is that aborted baby in the tank.

Attached: 887FB919-C5D9-443E-88C7-0FF3A9865026.jpg (740x414, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LEB91nCcljM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm more concerned about all the creepy shit I'll be subjected to in the safehouse

DEARTH. ...SHPLANDRING!

Attached: death_stranding_baby.jpg (1200x680, 28K)

At one post-P.T point I was hyped, now I don't really care.

no

The aborted baby is SJW propaganda. Won't be playing it because it's too cucked. Kojima may be a jap, but he's been spending too much time around libtard westerners. Back to playing based real Japanese games

What the fuck are you talking about old man?

Whatever you say fag

Attached: maganorman.png (1330x1051, 1.27M)

>when the pretentious hack overthinks shit too much but forgets about the most basic details

Attached: Kojimbo BTFO.jpg (1048x86, 21K)

Looks retarded to be honest.

lmao who gives a shit. that would take the challenge out

>bikes literally require fucking batteries to operate
that's soooo practical

the game where you're supposed to keep the baby alive is she propaganda? that's the opposite of abortion you absolute elbowfuck. are you autistic sexless turbonerds just so seething against women that you will complain even the most benign appearances of babies are she propaganda?

we saw like 4 vehicles in the 45 minute gameplay trailer

I'm looking forward to it. I will not to commit the same mistake I did with MGSV rushing the experience, I'm going to take my time with it just like I'm doing with Sekiro. In November I'm just going avoid Yea Forums to dodge spoilers, corpo shills and cyberspace troll bullshit that could contaminate my perception.

Also I'm going to be very critical about it. I have not seen any gameplay but user has been very honest in relation to animations and boss IA. I know they used some Fox Engine assets but I'm seeing it as a good think, considering this was a very important foundation to build the game.

I understand too, this is not a traditional game. I will not making my Yea Forumseredict based in the classic standards. Is very clearly an avant-garde title and has a theory behind it aiming to delete the difference between work and play, something user for some reason has overlooked.
I'm not hyped but a little anxious.

Attached: 1568556207925.png (559x484, 24K)

Vehicles probably attract BTs

>I know they used some Fox Engine assets
That's god damn fucking illegal, no they did not.

Take your meds.

youtu.be/LEB91nCcljM

I’m very hyped but I don’t have a ps4

>there are multiple vehicles in latest trailers
What about kys?

Yes, this, silksong and elden ring are my most anticipated games

What about bicycles?

Nah, wish I was but I always have big doubts about Death Stranding.

You can't be so poor, or you just dont want to buy ps4 for ONE GAME?