Here's your alt costume bro haha

here's your alt costume bro haha

Attached: 1567977753141.jpg (1281x1772, 1.07M)

God I wish.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

A smash thread died for this

If it means getting Garou Terry with the bomber jacket, I don't care at all. I'll only be upset if this gets in and his Garou appearance doesn't. The real question beyond this is what will his color alts be?

>Red Team - Default or Red + White for Mai
>Blue Team - Blue and White for Kim
>Green Team - Green for Choi(?)
>Black/Red/White - Rock Howard/Iori
>Orange and Black - Ryo Sakazaki
>Black and White - Kyo
>Fem Terry
>Garou Terry

>hobbies: video games
What a casual slut

I wouldn't mind.
We'd then get to see art of her getting SHOTAed

>needing a shoehorned female skin to appreciate Terry’s tiddies
Cowards

can someone post the pic where she gets raped? it's a pretty funny prank, haha ;)

AS YOU ARE
AS I WANT
YOU TO BE

Attached: cobain_kurt_4.jpg (420x365, 49K)

I genuinly wouldn't mind this. Why are you all so mad about this?

there you go, female representation on the fighter pass

Attached: 58a989c7115278e1be2b16de2fc0c844.jpg (1200x675, 216K)

>fighting style
>martial arts
too vague

Attached: 1547061791725.png (256x256, 32K)

I'd rather have the Garou costume

>Implying

Attached: garou.png (600x1200, 639K)

>Unzipped hotpants kept aloft purely by the power of ass and hips
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Would Terry be above using his female looks to win at arcade games?

Attached: 1567462710735.png (400x376, 150K)

>prank (?)
what did they mean by this?

what if femterry still had a dick haha

>Haha just turned you into a hot girl for shits and giggles bro
>lol look at those fat tits and perfect ass, laffin to the bank
>God your face looks so cute, this is so gay lol imagine if we kissed

I wish

Attached: akwm03hyqdi21.png (618x750, 234K)

i need an image of pranked terry running over to hug mary, but mary coldly kicks him in the face and says to not come near her anymore with a dead eyed expression.

and a second one where she excitedly runs after makai'd terry whos afraid of how happy she is about his predicament

Attached: FatalFurry.jpg (1352x1550, 1.4M)

Honestly it was more shocking how the rest of the girls didn't mind Female Terry, or thought he was way better like that, or wanted pictures to do obvious perverted things to. Seriously Mai, what the fuck? I thought you and Andy were still dating, what were you going to do, show them to Andy and get his opinion on his fucking brother?

But yeah, Mary would probably do something like that, she's not accepting enough to go Bi for Terry.

would you be able to contain yourself from looking at that rack?

Attached: illust_74003449_20190904_210946.jpg (2480x3508, 3M)

Garou MOTW look > Midnight Blissed Terry.

Attached: 1563600677845.gif (500x375, 281K)

Kukri's dream space is suppose to attract women on it's own, he doesn't have to do anything. It means he specifically targeted Terry, rather then it just being some kind of mistake. Thus it can be construed as a prank.

>If we get Garou Terry we'll get Smash waifufags complaining about how "Jacket Ken" got instead of fapbait

is it wrong i want to main terry just for his aesthetic as fuck outfit plus the high chance of having this cool ass outfit too.

I thought Mai was consistently displayed as a huge flirt and mischievous personality, but her heart is with Andy? Sounds like something she would do anyways. Then irrationally get mad at Andy.

That's not the point. Wondering more if female Terry would get over his new body and not be phased by jiggling his chest a bit to throw off an opponent's game.

Attached: 1567566654641.jpg (802x1000, 160K)

Just ignore these pervy nerds, they'll throw a tantrum until they feel the urge to get some tissues for their obsession.

I just think Fem Terry has a greater chance because of SNK Heroines. Also, I want fanart of Terry interacting with his female self along with Robin and Corrin

I'm not a KoF player in the slightest but why would they feature a one off gag version of a character instead of an alt. that references an actual aspect of the series he's in?

>greater chance
nah, Garou Terry has higher chances of being an alt, Garou MOTW is one of SNK's most iconic games while almost nobody remembers Heroines besides the "haha prank" thing.

Because Nintendo thinks it will get people talking about the character more? Because the producer or director still isn't over their funny joke and want to see it continue? Model issues because of the hat? You can wave off Joker's lack of gloves, it will never not look weird if Terry was throwing nothing into the air for his Garou alt. Making completely new animations just for a costume is also unlikely to happen.

Fan of Terry + Prank'd Terry would be handled in two ways:
>In-character
>Getting into fights with each other but broing up heavily for vidya.
>Not In-character
>Female Terry has the personality of a Shy Schoolgirl with Princess training.

Y'all are petty mofos. It's different skins but nearly the same skeletons. I don't get this "You can only have one" mentality that people have had since... 2011?

god I wish I had that alt costume

If they want to do both, it's fine, but the page only has two renders, with one kept secret. So unfortunately, it's one or the other for right now.

>Not In-character
>Female Terry has the personality of a Shy Schoolgirl with Princess training.
He did have a third voice option which had him acting like a girl. I can imagine that some days Terryko just slips into this personality for no reason.

shut the fuck up coomer

>Model issues because of the hat?
You act like that'd be a bigger issue than a completely different body type

isnt it likely then that jacket ken is just an alt but pranked is an echo?
>but he has hat animations
and joker has glove animations and gloveless alts

No, it's more likely that Garou will end up as just a jacket color option then a costume.

hit/hurtboxes can be smaller than the actual model.

Zoomers won’t get that reference

I wanna fuck her (his) titties so bad........

>can't fuck your female self
Would she be hot or not, v?

>not "her (his) hat so bad
shit taste

youre thinking WAY too cheap. im sure it will be a proper alt with some animation flags turned off

I really hope so

What if they use the voicelines of the old Terry voice actor for the garou alt.

Attached: 1568572210280.png (518x617, 475K)

>uses his hat in his idle animation
Unless they give him a hat he's fucked

not to mention he would probably have his classic hat throw animation for his victory screen.

Joker's animations are actually him adjusting the edge of his coat/jacket, not a glove
That's why school!joker works

Like this user said They could just edit it so the jacket alt doesn't use that animation.

Aren't they using the pre-XIV voice actor already?

This will now be my respond to all come post

>dislikes: slugs

Fuckers

don't care for his music but a shame his wife was an absolute cunt

It definitely sounds like his XIV voice actor. Yet from what I heard from the trailer he does a better job than in 14 at least.

It's not exactly obscure.

rosterfags ruineed this gif for me

Imagine impregnating female Terry and then she turns back into a man but still pregnant
How would the baby even come out, haha

Now that you mention it, yeah it does sound like him

prank expert here, if you get pranked and impregnated, the prank cannot be undone.

The left leg is in an impossible stance

i want to be pranked and impregnated

DONT GET PRANKED

Attached: illust_28312886_20190327_045733.jpg (850x850, 182K)

I want to though, if i get pranked i can make it so no user on this board is a virgin no more.

Attached: 1566264886084.jpg (717x960, 96K)

lol what a homogay

Succ it, no homo

it's not gay if i turn into a girl

that would be worse

100% Girl (female looks and femininity) > Trap (female looks and femininity, but dick) > Genderbender (female looks, but masculine behavior) > what you just suggested (female looks, masculine behavior and dick)

99% of japanese gender bender includes being turned into a prissy princess who wants senpai to notice her.

Hope he sometimes says”here’s a big wan” when doing buster wolf.

>It's just a prank bro!
are you fucking serious

Attached: why.jpg (249x250, 6K)

Trying to play Real Bout Fatal Fury Special with a keyboard. Having a real hard time getting any of the moves.

Attached: 1501394162420.png (294x256, 197K)

it was a funny prank

I wish

I wish someone would prank me like that

Why? You would be stuck as a girl.

Attached: 715.jpg (495x462, 16K)

And?

>If you get pregnant the change becomes permanent

Attached: 1545600913956.gif (200x198, 427K)

You would have horny boys bothering you for the rest of your life

... And?

Have you considered at all that I want to be a cute girl and take the dick all day long

Attached: p01bfjpf.jpg (357x401, 32K)